Type keyword(s) to search

S19.E34: Double Eviction #2

• Start Topic

I'm impressed that naive Jason could tell Paul's farewell message was full of shit.  Maybe there's a brain in that whistle nut, albeit a little too late. Sad, no one in the house can see Paul playing them and Alex didn't do anything for Jason with her nominations. Even if she knew nothing about Paul masterminding Jason's eviction which is what she was avenging while putting the blame wholly on Christmas and Josh, she knew Christmas and Josh were responsible for getting him out and that was an easy chance to break them up.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 21
17 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

Alex is dumb. 

1000%!!! Pauls body language and the bit he did said a lot when Jason left, no one saw through the BS!!?

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 10

They are all idiots. If Josh used the POV to remove Kevin and Alex put up Paul, he could have been back doored. They all deserve to lose now. 

OMG Josh needs EMS! 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 18

Kevin and Raven?  That's how she revenges Jason?  I had a moment of happiness when she won  HOH, but then she nominated them.  Shaking my head.  And yes, that was the chance for Josh to approach Alex and use the veto, power, get Paul nominated and out.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

This is definitely going to be a  bitter jury. If Paul makes it to F2, he may lose no matter who he's sitting next to.

I was just coming to say the exact same thing!  He ain't winning this game.  (And I like him, and cringed way hard at the nonsense he pulled after Jason left)

Dammit, there is NO ROOM in my winter TV watching schedule and yet like a tractor beam you have sucked me in with Celebrity Big Brother.  I hate you.

• Love 8

I used to be a Paul fan (in a like "hey, he entertains me, it's cool how he's playing the whole house") but he crossed the line for me these past couple eps (the play-acting about how shocked he was that Jason was gone was hideous). HOW did Christmas not see that Paul voting to evict Kevin and forcing her to evict Jason made Paul look good? And Josh, just ... ugh, it's like he knows what needs to be done, and just can't pull the trigger, for whatever reason.

Paul went from playing Boston Rob on Redemption Island to Boston Rob on All Stars, right back into Big Brother and a low-rent Dan Gheesling 2.0 -- just making moves and stabbing people in the back for the purpose of ... making moves and stabbing people in the back (and Dan Gheesling remains one of my favorite winners ever).

I'm excited for Celebrity Big Brother -- however, I hope that half the cast isn't old Survivor and TAR contestants.

• Love 7

Julie looked lovely tonight, as if to make up for the dumpster fire that was last week's outfit.

Jason needs to be the little birdie in every juror's ear, so I can get the nice things this season has denied me thus far.

And I am 10078.62% down for celebrity BB. Ever since the Surreal Life went away, I've been jonesing for this exact thing. I may even buy the feeds.

• Love 7

I want to spread the karma that if Paul makes the Final 2 - he will be confronted with a bitter jury - as he did last season.  It takes 5 votes for him to lose.  He has screwed enough of the jury for them to screw him in the end.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Same! I thought Josh was going to out him right there.

I don't understand why Josh went along with that bullshit charade with Paul.

Has there ever been this much crying in previous BB seasons?

• Love 4

I am so glad Kevin stayed!!! 

Winter Celeb BB. Heck ya!!!

Bye Raven.  

Paul and his bad acting drove me nuts. So over his crap.  I did start the season liking him.  But, he ruined it.  Frienship is over, paul. 

S

I felt a little bad for Jason, but, If he couldn't see he was being played, that is on him. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, escape said:

I want to spread the karma that if Paul makes the Final 2 - he will be confronted with a bitter jury - as he did last season.  It takes 5 votes for him to lose.  He has screwed enough of the jury for them to screw him in the end.

We can only hope

• Love 6

I think josh might have been afraid of Alex nominating Christmas after all she did just vote out her ride or die. I'm not sure why they voted the way they did. If I'm Paul I'm gunning hard for this HoH. Knowing the way things go, Christmas wins and refuses to believe anything bad about Paul 

• Love 4

I can't stop laughing at Raven's comment that she played at good game. Is she freaking kidding me? And did she limp towards the door on her way out and then do a freaking cartwheel as soon as she was out? 

Why did Alex point at the sky and give a "this if for you, Jason" when she won? He's not dead. Good Lord.

I'm all in on a Celeb BB, as long as their idea of Celeb isn't those a-holes that were in that preview. No thanks.

• Love 18

Well, Josh may have soared to the top for me. Even though he wussed out and didn't flip his vote. Which I actually am glad about because I like Kevin. But he was brilliant to be crying so much and look like he was in such turmoil and then drop the Paul bomb in his goodbye message to Jason. Then he didn't use his veto, though I wished he would have cause I hate Xmas and Paul....but now it is smart to take Paul to the end because...bitter jury. Besides, Alex would have just put Xmas up there, not Paul. And now Alex is questioning Paul on keeping Kevin...and Josh is all like 'I voted to evict Kevin' shrug. Brilliant.

• Love 5

Everyone has already said what I wanted to say, so I'll just say that I've been wondering why England has had Celebrity BB for years and we didn't.  So I'm thrilled for that, but yeah, as long as it's not D-listers I've never heard of.

And yeah, I agree Paul can't do better than second place now.

• Love 3

I actually pumped both arms in the air for Josh's good bye message. Then when Paul's lying mouth was next it was great.  You can see the manipulation that Paul has perfected by his use of language in his goodbye message. When Jason was fquestioned by Julie Chen, one of his first statements was about the "counterfeit" people in the house. Paul said something like "Jason, if you are seeing this, this means there are a lot of counterfeit people in the house."  I LOVE that Josh exposed Paul's final three deal with him and Christmas.

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, Tiggertoo said:

Has there ever been this much crying in previous BB seasons?

Not that I can recall. As much as I like Josh, his crying fits amuse me. He full on SOBS, like Ben Stiller at the end of There's Something About Mary.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

They are all idiots. If Josh used the POV to remove Kevin and Alex put up Paul, he could have been back doored. They all deserve to lose now. 

OMG Josh needs EMS! 

I was screaming at the TV for him to blow it up during his Veto speech.  Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, DakotaLavender said:

OMG Josh needs EMS! 

What? Josh has PMS? Is that why he's crying so much?

I was mildly surprised they sent out the living dead girl.

I still don't know why with 'revenge' on her mind Alex wouldn't put Christmas and Josh up? But then I've been mentioning how she always chokes when pressure is on and I think this is another case of that.

Edited by Wandering Snark
  • Love 3

One of the best episodes in a long time due to:

Jason being shellshocked and storming out dissing even his ride or die Alex

Alex scrambling at the door pleading she didnt do it.

Josh blowing up Paul's game to Jason after it was too late.

Man, Alex is dumb...Christmas was the one who ultimately sent out your ride or die but you don't put her up on the block

Paul infuriated me more than he usually does...that a-hole lies like a psychopath....watching him running around spreading his lies. Don't say its just a game...there is something deeply dispicable about a manipulator like that.

The end game is now clear if Paul discarded Raven....Josh is his goat and he's going to carrying him there all the way....unless Josh blows up his game which I am praying for.

I checked out of THE REVENGERS when I saw Frankie Grande...why does CBS pander to that annoying insect?

I am cringing at the idea of who CBS will consider a celeberty? Any celeb with any real juice is not going to seal themselves inside the BB House. How exactly would that help their careers to be not available for casting calls. I hope this doesn't mean BB OVER THE TOP is cancelled.

• Love 9

A brief, shining moment of hope when Alex won HoH...

...and then she nominates Kevin and Raven. 

My lord, what a maroon.

56 minutes ago, Rachel RSL said:

Oh snap! Josh blowing up Paul's game in his goodbye message followed immediately by Paul lying was AWESOME!

By far, my favorite part of the evening.

• Love 15
52 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Everyone has already said what I wanted to say, so I'll just say that I've been wondering why England has had Celebrity BB for years and we didn't.  So I'm thrilled for that, but yeah, as long as it's not D-listers I've never heard of.

I've been wondering that for forever, too. And now our D-List American celebs don't have to travel across the pond to enjoy the BB experience!

19 minutes ago, Tammee said:

Is this Celebrity BB going to be on tv, or feeds only?

From Julie's announcement, sounds like it will be TV. I'm sure the celebrities would want to be on broadcast TV for the exposure, instead of All Access.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, link417 said:

I've been wondering that for forever, too. And now our D-List American celebs don't have to travel across the pond to enjoy the BB experience!

Anyone want to bet that Paul will be considered as a celebrity by CBS....Frankie Grande too and probably DaVonne thrown in for good measure.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Don't say its just a game...there is something deeply dispicable about a manipulator like that.

I will say it, heh, because it is just a game. I don't  believe for a second that any of these people walk around telling lies and stabbing their friends in the back in their daily lives.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Anyone want to bet that Paul will be considered as a celebrity by CBS....Frankie Grande too and probably DaVonne thrown in for good measure.

LOL, I'm surprised Frankie Grande hasn't already been on CBB UK, to be honest.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

James too. He hides in the garbage can and has won two wall comps or some shit.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MarquisDeCarabas said:

I think josh might have been afraid of Alex nominating Christmas after all she did just vote out her ride or die. 

All Christmas had to do to prevent getting nominated was adamantly back up Josh's story. I'm sure she could have convinced Alex that it was Paul's plan.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Blissfool said:

All Christmas had to do to prevent getting nominated was adamantly back up Josh's story. I'm sure she could have convinced Alex that it was Paul's plan.

Christmas will do nothing against Paul...even if it lands her in second or third place.

• Love 4

So, really, Paul comes up with a plan to make himself have "no blood on his hands", the plan goes as directed with Christmas and Josh doing Paul's dirty work, then Paul admonishes Josh publicly in order to make himself look innocent and JOSH DOESN'T STAND UP FOR HIMSELF!! That was the perfect time to spill the beans! This is so unbelievable that I'm starting to think these are all actors following a script.

• Love 15