Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E08: Run For Your Wife

• Start Topic

Vicki turns green with envy after learning that Kelly is celebrating St. Patrick's Day with Shannon and Meghan; Lydia wonders if her son's prophecy will come true as she competes in a race; Meghan, Shannon and Kelly indulge in whiskey and whimsy.

• Love 2

Is David training at home or somewhere else. After his affair I don't know how I'd feel with him leaving at the crack of dawn. Seeing him at dinnertime and then him going back out until bedtime. Hmm...does he even have energy for sex after all that? I don't think she'd be so insecure about her body if they were.  If I were Shannon I might be a bit more suspicious. 

• Love 18

Didn't anyone tell Peggy that to be an O.C. Housewife she needs to fight, lie, obsess about stuff that happened years ago, hold a grudge, curse like a trucker, and hate Vicki? All she's got down pat so far is resting bitch face. 

David is so desperate to get away from Shannon he'll find any excuse, so since he is probably afraid to have an affair again he's extensively exercising. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 20

I did feel bad for David, after the race when the two couples were kissing, and he was alone.  Shannon should have gone to support him.  That said, I also think he is cheating again.  Unless he is doing all that exercising at him, which I doubt.  

Years back, my sister took up running to help her get closer to her husband. Now she is an avid runner, but the marriage ended anyway.  However, it might help Shannon's marriage to take some interest in what David does. 

Breanna is so over having to film with just her mother and not the other wives.  You know she is sick of hearing Vicki drone on about how persecuted Vicki is.

• Love 17

Well, this was a tragic turn of events- I was reading and forgot to look up and missed most of the show.  I did see Ricky Ricardo's husband do that peculiar butterfly thing in the restaurant.  WTH?

Also, Rick?  It doesn't matter how things are handled in an Armenian household if you're not dealing with an Armenian. 

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Something too fucking short.  I was shocked to find K Dudd looking quite fetching in the aura shop, but realized it was because she was standing next to Vicki who resembles a wild sow/warthog hybrid more every time I see her.  Truly ugly on the inside, and it looks like the ugly seeped out her ear, not her brain.  Bitch is dumb as rocks.  And hateful.

lydia ya stupid fuck, Shannon is not at the Spartan race because she's a middle aged woman who has never been athletic, who is also out of shape and over weight.  Another one dumb as rocks. 

Shannon shows that she can come back from a TKO.  Please let us experience Vacation Shannon once again.

Peggy and Dicko are lame and boring.  She's like watching a really blecherous shade of puce or poop brown dry.  Fucking painful.

i'm lol re your peggy/diko comments...so descriptive... 

• Love 6

I missed the first half of the show, or did I?  

Am I really supposed to believe that Armenians don't escalate situations, or engage in yelling at each other, Peggy?  Are you all Buddhist monks or something?  Good grief with this woman.  

It's not like I minded Shannon and K Dudd going at each other's throats but that was actually kinda sweet when they were able to share a moment of compassion and understanding with each other.  Is that considered a Producer's nightmare?  Maybe now we know why they keep Icki on the payroll.   

• Love 14

Watching tonight I realized I don't care if Shannon and Kelly make up, or if Tamra will end up hating Peggy, or if Vicki will be welcomed back to the group. I just don't care.

Fonzie is cued up on his motorcycle. The shark is right there. Jump Fonz, jump!

• Love 15

David and Shannon=DOOMED! I would be her in this situation as well (drinking at the bar). You can't have a partner who is that interested in physical fitness (I think Spartan races are stupid--however Spartan is my three legged cats name because he IS fierce, named by the rescue where I got him!) when you're just not AT ALL interested - IMO. I feel bad for them both. They are so not happy....even if they are great together in other ways. I see Shannon going in alone within two years if not sooner. 

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

David and Shannon=DOOMED! I would be her in this situation as well (drinking at the bar). You can't have a partner who is that interested in physical fitness (I think Spartan races are stupid--however Spartan is my three legged cats name because he IS fierce, named by the rescue where I got him!) when you're just not AT ALL interested - IMO. I feel bad for them both. They are so not happy....even if they are great together in other ways. I see Shannon going in alone within two years if not sooner. 

I actually have both friends and relatives who are totally into physical fitness and without an exception their spouses have no interest. Whatsoever. Many times, as seems to have been the case with David, one partner takes up the interest into the marriage, and the other just is not interested. I know if my hubby decided to take up running, and training for such a race I would have no interest. I also have no interest in the gym. I have a treadmill that I use when I can't get out to play outdoor sports, but for the most part exercising unless it involves a sport bores me to tears. Couples do however need to find common interests to share, which I think is what Shannon and David need in their marriage. OTOH my brother and sis in law - married for 46 years - have no interests in common other than their kids and grandkids. He is a sport nut and plays several, and she is a totally creative. They both admire the others talents but share none. 

• Love 14
34 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

Vicki who resembles a wild sow/warthog hybrid

Bahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lydia: like , like like, like , like like? like like like like

Edited by Cherrio
If you like, like my post, don't forget to like like it. Like ok?
  • Love 16
34 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

lydia ya stupid fuck, Shannon is not at the Spartan race because she's a middle aged woman who has never been athletic, who is also out of shape and over weight.  Another one dumb as rocks. 

Word!  Shannon could still support David...I'd sit on the sidelines with my hot dog and popcorn.

• Love 21

Oh please let this be Shannon 's puppet master move.  Separating K Dudd from Icki Gunvalson.  K Dudd has always wanted to hang with the cool kids, but ended up with Ick, who is that kid who tattles on everyone, holds her breath until she turns blue, and pees her pants in second period for attention.  Vicki is the least cool person on any franchise ever.

Take Vicki's only friend, Shannon, then drop her as like a hot potato.  I'll send you a special delicious low cal casserole if you do.   Grease the piglet and squeeze her out. 

• Love 15