Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Unfinished Sentences

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Leah faces a difficult decision about college. Jenelle and David hit the rocks while setting up their new home. Briana pursues adoption further . Chelsea worries about Aubree at Adam’s parents. Kailyn struggles to get back on track at school.

• Love 1

Jenelle was insufferable in this episode!!! She honestly acted like a 17-year-old who had no experience with kids, babysitting for the first time and calling her dad for advice. It sucks that UBT is clearly the only parent for Kaiser, and while I would never choose him to even watch a child, he's sadly the best choice of the two. I was somewhat happily surprised when jenelle said she was unhappy with her body and he DIDN'T say something like, "you don't need no gym, pumpkin, cause I like you just the way you is and you don't need nobody else look in' at you!" They are both scary. I feel so sorry for any child left in Jenelle's care, because she is so cold. She has no love for those children. 

Kail irritated me so much with that stupid hat! It cast shadows over her eyes, which was rude to wear to the meeting. She also looked EXACTLY like her father!!! Plus she was ridiculously surly. She just has the worst attitude of anybody on earth. I felt sorry for her advisor having to talk to all those other professors because she wasn't doing her work! And I can't WAIT to see the epic smackdown with jenelle next week!!!

Leah...you should have stuck with cosmetology school! When she heard it was on Saturdays, and a certain number of hours, her lazy ass wouldn't do it, but she would have also bolted if she had heard 6.5 years. She is absolutely crazy prioritizing her MLM scheme over school! Single moms do the impossible all the time. She could have stuck with school if she wanted to. 

Chelsea was fine in this episode, and I loved the internet FU when she cleaned Watson's room. I'm glad aubree still gets to spend time with her grandparents, because those relationships will be special when she realizes how much of a douchebag Adam is. She needs a positive from being stuck with him! I wasn't a huge fan of Chelsea's bitchy tone for next week in the preview. She is talking to aubree like a mean girl! I really hope that was taken out of context for drama. 

I'm pretending Briana isn't here, but she sucks. She seemed so petty and spiteful with Luis, and he is such a douchebag insisting that she keep and raise the baby. Trash attracts trash!

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Leah...you should have stuck with cosmetology school! 

Problem is Leah does not know how to apply makeup or do hair.  

Who am i kidding, neither does Chelsea. I digress:  Leah...you should have stuck with cosmetology school!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Blissfool said:

Hilarious. And she included it in her presentation as a reminder. 

And she has flaunted it on her social media on several occasions, especially when throwing it at a "hatter". 

• Love 16
1 hour ago, pheebs said:

Poor Maryssa, did you notice when DeluJannelle and UBT were fighting, she started chewing on her fingers like an animal trying to escape from a foothold trap? Also, methinks the Roll was screaming in frustration. Ensley has a seriously weird shaped head.                                                                Those poor, poor children.

I think her head looks like a light bulb. Sorry to talk about a baby like that, I think she is a cute baby just with a light bulb head.

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It is probably on her bathroom wall so she can see it everyday. 

Or possibly over her bed in the vacant spot where the Kail/Javi lingerie/underwear photo nightmare was.

i just wanted to smack Jenelle during the car scene. Yelling "stop crying" to a crying kid isn't going to make them stop. Wouldn't it have been smarter to pull over to check on the Roll or comfort him instead of calling UBT? It's not like he can do anything over the phone anyway.

Chelsea's hair was especially ratty tonight. I realize she just had a baby but still she's on national TV for Pete's sake.  And who wears a hat in the house? We were taught you never wear a hat in the house or at the table outside of the home.

Leah seems to grasp at anything-college, MLM makeup schemes in an attempt to be "successful ". Mr. Wallace at the college office seemed to be smirking/smiling when Leah had her meltdown.

FF through Briana's segments. Don't care about her at all.

• Love 14

I used to think, like many here, that Briana was just looking into adoption for a storyline, but after this ep, I'm starting to wonder if Luis didn't put enough pressure/guilt on her to make her drop it.

She should've told him she'd have the baby if he signed whatever would have him take over primary custody. Like an open adoption as though Luis were the adoptive parent.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Hagosaurus said:

It's apparent that Janelle has handed over the raising of Kaiser to David.  Little Kaiser was everything for the first few seconds of that segment.

Right? She didn't even go into the daycare to get her kid. David did.  

• Love 6

"Oprah's brand is organization and compassion" ???. Boy that was some final project. And the praise afterwards! That must be a very valuable diploma.

I almost feel sorry for Kail but she is so high and mighty, for  no reason, that I get over it quickly.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

FF through Briana's segments. Don't care about her at all.

Surprisingly, I am liking her segments. She has a very calm demeanor and seems to just want peace. She acts cordially with both her baby daddies and seems to be doing a good job raising Nova. 

Enter: Sister Britney and Mom.  Commence the pot-stirring.

(Isn't Briana of Latin descent? Why does she pronounce his name as "Lewis" when any Hispanic or Latin person knows that Luis is pronounce "Lweees")

• Love 5

Jenelle you're "freaking out" because you have a cranky, whiny toddler? Welcome to parenthood you dumb bunny! You scare the hell out of me.

I think calm, reasonable UBT (when dealing with Kaiser...hey bubba!) is a complete act and I fear for that baby when the cameras aren't around.

• Love 20
42 minutes ago, nikita said:

So...Kail's brand is...being on Teen Mom 2? ... How is that different from Jenelle, Leah, Chelsea, Briana?

Didn't you hear that part of her presentation? She is the only one from the Teen Mom 2 franchise to graduate college. ::eye roll::

I can imagine Chelsea sitting at home, watching this. When Kail says this, Chelsea turns to Cole with her mouth open in astonishment, "I cannot believe she said thaaaat!"

Jenelle at home, alone, "Whatever, dude!"

Edited by Blissfool
  • Love 10

Yeah I don't watch the new girl. I fast forward and it really messes with the time frame we spend on everyone now by adding a fifth girl. 

Watching janelle scream at a toddler for crying and then asking him if he wants to stick his face in the wall was funny because it makes me laugh when these people think toddlers understand time out.. Leah used to do this time out thing all the time too and I don't think her kids understand either.

So.. is Kails baby daddy floating in and out or is he hanging around? In the car with her friends she was all

happy he acknowledged them with hellos and acting like he meant something more. Also hello red flag when her friend was like "he's just shy" and Kail was like "no he doesn't like people!" Um.. okay? That's a red flag. Not being a decent person and nkt liking other human beings is kind of not a great quality but yeah.. Kail doesn't seem to like other human beings either so I guess that's why they like each other? So yeah it seemed like something was happening and The to the college person se was like "he's not really around". So whatever. Maybe she's trying to say whatever she can and working with whatever narrative she thought MTV was giving her.

• Love 11

I haven't watched yet but will after work. I'm having too much fun reading the snark on the morning toilet.

Anywho, after reading I noticed that Kailyn is singing about being the only college graduate on the Teen Mom 2 franchise.

If I were Chelsea I'd tweet (she's better than that, though) "you may be the only college graduate but I'm the only one that graduated from a trade years ago and have been successfully working in that career, you just have a degree you paid for and aren't going to use for anything that pertains to your major you loudmouth fuckkng horse." I mean really? Chelsea did go to school for what she loves and is the only one who's had a job using that trade!!!!

I'm enjoying learning that Jenelle's life with the new baby is all chaotic then you switch over to Chelseas scenes and it's all normal family adjustment type of drama. That must piss Jenelle off. It's not sunshine and rainbows at the Deboers but normal "no sleep and new newborn crying at night" drama versus screaming fights and child neglect drama at the ID channel household.

I wonder if there is a way for MTV to tell if people are fast forwarding through Brianas scenes? I watch it but I'm reading that a lot of you FF through. Can they see that to determine if they should cut her off the next season? Some of you IT employees may know?

I sense that Leah is desperate to change the image she created with all of the seasons featuring her being caught cheating or using pillses that she is trying super hard to prove that she's a good mom, off drugs, and hoped that being in College would make people forget her past. I feel for the girl in this season.

She's really trying to shake that image people have of her because last season and the one before it Corey and Miranda plus Jeremy would look at her like she was a loser and an incompetent inconvenience to their life.

She just needs to know that not everyone is college material and that she's NEVER going to have the college life that is depicted on Tv.

Where you drive off from your parents house in a beat up car with everything from your bedroom stuffed to the capacity of the truck and car to ride off to the sunset to your dorm room where you will next sign up for a sorority and holla at the frat boys. That's not reality for a young mom that lives off campus. Not reality for many colleges. My college was the opposite of TV.

She seems sad that she missed out on the fun college lifestyle her high school friends "had" without her. College isn't fun. She wants to make a career for herself without putting the extra sweat and tears for it. You don't get your dream job without getting knocked down a few times and putting some serious hussle into it.

• Love 16

Briana talking to Luis about the adoption lady: She's so nice. I really like her. I want you to meet her.

Um, you do know she's not the one who is going to be adopting your baby, right? She is so very, very dumb. She's giving Leah a run for her money.

I predict Marysa writes the first book out of all these kids. I feel unbelievably sorry for her. Think she's the only kid who knows life without MTV/the cameras. And now she's thrown into this shit show? Curious about her mom. Why is she allowing her to be on this show?

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 16
9 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Kail irritated me so much with that stupid hat! It cast shadows over her eyes, which was rude to wear to the meeting. She also looked EXACTLY like her father!!! Plus she was ridiculously surly. She just has the worst attitude of anybody on earth. I felt sorry for her advisor having to talk to all those other professors because she wasn't doing her work! And I can't WAIT to see the epic smackdown with jenelle next week!!!

Karl wearing a hat is how the term "asshat" originated. She is such a fucking poser! She tells Javi "don't be fake", she is the biggest fake on the show. She must think we are all stupid and can't see through her hulkass. Oh, and nice touch with the 2 rent-a friends. Disgusting Bitch!

• Love 8

I used to enjoy watching these shows but now with kids involved, not just babies, but cognizant children, I just feel sad. And disturbed.  It's like these women are stunted in their mentality, just stuck as immature 16-17yo girls but trying to function as adults.  What these children endure while filming makes me cringe and even more so thinking about what goes on without filming.  My kids don't know how lucky they were to be raised without this drama, raised by parents who always put the kids first. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Buy some damn exercise equipment, Jenelle! If you're so concerned with your body, you will find a way to get in exercise.

No shit. I live 30 minutes from the nearest gym (was an hour, but we just moved!). I can't even really afford a gym membership. I have 3 kids who are homeschooled, so they're with me during the day. You know what I do. I have some cheesy aerobic dance dvds and a set of weights and I take 20 minutes for myself every morning, before we start our day, to exercise. And I did it when they were babies too. So STFU. 

10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It is probably on her bathroom wall so she can see it everyday. 

Right next to that hideous preggo pic of her and Javi. 

8 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Didn't you hear that part of her presentation? She is the only one from the Teen Mom 2 franchise to graduate college. ::eye roll::

She's also the only one to have a THIRD baby with a man she's not even with at the moment. She's actually taken it one step above Jenelle in her poor decision making. Because she should know better. 

1 hour ago, woodscommaelle said:

Briana talking to Luis about the adoption lady: She's so nice. I really like her. I want you to meet her.

Um, you do know she's not the one who is going to be adopting your baby, right? She is so very, very dumb. She's giving Leah a run for her money.

I like how Luis pointed out that, of course, she's going to be all sunshine and rainbows - she wants your baby. I'm not anti-adoption. Far from it. But I don't know who this lady works for, and some agencies are very shady. 

• Love 10

Did Kail say she was registered for 23 hours? Um, no girl. I am a faculty member at a university and overloads are usually capped at 18 hours. I think she was counting summer classes. This isn't high school.  You don't get to walk in May graduation if you haven't finished all your hours. That's why they have graduation every semester. If they let her walk, she was given special treatment.

I'm sorry, she was totally given a pass on her coursework. She is a mass comm major and she can't even make a cogent presentation? 

Why do UBT and Janelle have to go to the gym together? She is just making excuses. And she has no coping skills. None. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Did Kail say she was registered for 23 hours? Um, no girl. I am a faculty member at a university and overloads are usually capped at 18 hours. I think she was counting summer classes. This isn't high school.  You don't get to walk in May graduation if you haven't finished all your hours. That's why they have graduation every semester. If they let her walk, she was given special treatment.

I'm sorry, she was totally given a pass on her coursework. She is a mass comm major and she can't even make a cogent presentation? 

Why do UBT and Janelle have to go to the gym together? She is just making excuses. And she has no coping skills. None. 

Some schools only have one graduation ceremony in May- mine did (Loyola New Orleans), several people had 1-3 classes left and were allowed to walk, take summer classes and get their diploma in July. 

Kailyn is ridiculous though- what does she have going on?!! She doesn't have Lincoln or Issac full time, she has plenty of time to get her course work done?.

• Love 13

DSU is not a bad school at all but I felt for her advisors and professors on this one (though I am admittedly biased). Students want so many accommodations nowadays, administration rules the roost, and we are often pressured to let things slide that should *not* slide, especially in this case I would imagine because she donated money and is basically advertising their school on national TV. I could feel her advisor's disdain for her in that awful meeting. "when I was in my 20s I didn't have all this going on." ..."because I was getting advanced degrees instead of being repeatedly impregnated," she clearly wanted to add. 

At my school you'd often be allowed to walk if you still technically had something to make up (you'd sign a contract basically stating that walking was symbolic and actual graduation was contingent on finishing such and such), and 23 credits would not be unheard of at all, BUT that all means she was highly exaggerating her involvement in school every semester and finally had to cram it all in (duh) and was also semi-shady about "graduating," which she did provisionally. She doesn't owe viewers every bit of info but to put on airs like she did this whole time when you're actually getting multiple Ds is a very Kail move. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 12
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

DSU is not a bad school at all but I felt for her advisors and professors on this one (though I am admittedly biased). Students want so many accommodations nowadays, administration rules the roost, and we are often pressured to let things slide that should *not* slide, especially in this case I would imagine because she donated money and is basically advertising their school on national TV. I could feel her advisor's disdain for her in that awful meeting. "when I was in my 20s I didn't have all this going on." ..."because I was getting advanced degrees instead of being repeatedly impregnated," she clearly wanted to add. 

At my school you'd often be allowed to walk if you still technically had something to make up (you'd sign a contract basically stating that walking was symbolic and actual graduation was contingent on finishing such and such), and 23 credits would not be unheard of at all, BUT that all means she was highly exaggerating her involvement in school every semester and finally had to cram it all in (duh) and was also semi-shady about "graduating," which she did provisionally. She doesn't owe viewers every bit of info but to put on airs like she did this whole time when you're actually getting multiple Ds is a very Kail move. 

@Lm2162 granted I graduated from college 10yrs ago but my school allowed you to walk if you had 12 or less (basically if you could finish up your classes in one more semester). 

@ghoulina Kailyn is delusional but she doesn't have a low IQ like Briana or Leah- if you have to "prove" how much a guy likes you to your friends then he doesn't like you! She attacked him and cut off his dreads- I think if that had never happened he may have been more cordial to her etc but she proved herself to be someone you should stay far away from. In Kailyns twisted mind she probably actually "liked him" as much as Kailyn can like anyone, and she was terribly surprised he bounced. Hence she is putting on a show for her friends. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 8