Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Unfinished Sentences

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

I also FF through Briana's scenes, and half of Kail's (still noticed her not wearing a seatbelt in car again), and a lot of Leah's this episode because I didn't want to watch her make excuses for dropping out of college ASAP. 

But Jenelle...it seems every episode I notice one or two red flags from her likely abuser/murderer, and in this episode he talks about how they need reinforcement on the pantry door for when it gets slammed...and then he quickly blames any future slams on the kids...Ok...also she probably isn't allowed to go to the gym alone. I understand that this show gave all these girls fame and likely affects how much time they are willing to spend in public at the risk of being stared or more by people who recognize them, so maybe she needs her abuser to protect her in public. Jenelle is a bigger baby than Kaiser on the car ride home, has she seriously never driven a screaming kid before? And then when David goes from 0 to screaming at her in front of all the damn kids, jesus just lower your voices and talk about it. Poor marissa in the back seat knows whats up, she probably learned to keep her mouth shut a long time ago. 

• Love 15

Is this really the best story line they can give us for Brianna. This adoption nonsense?Why was she added? I thought she'd bring trashy drama. If I wanted to watch someone dim as a dead light bulb, we already have that in spades with the other girls. 

No real shock that Leah couldn't deal with college. She just isnt college material. Not everyone is. There isn't anything wrong with that. There is thing mindset that you have to go to college to be successful. It is a terrible notion and part of the growing student debt problem. 

So Kail basically had to bribe her college to let her graduate? And that presentation. For a mass comm person. Yikes. 

Felt for David while in the car while Janelle bitched about going to the gym. WTF is he supposed to do? I have a feeling she doesn't plan at all. We saw it with the key for their rent house. SO she doesn't plan (David would likely help out if she actually planned) and then just sit back bitching after the fact. Got to be annoying. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, CalicoskiesNC said:

I used to enjoy watching these shows but now with kids involved, not just babies, but cognizant children, I just feel sad. And disturbed.  It's like these women are stunted in their mentality, just stuck as immature 16-17yo girls but trying to function as adults.  What these children endure while filming makes me cringe and even more so thinking about what goes on without filming.  My kids don't know how lucky they were to be raised without this drama, raised by parents who always put the kids first. 

This is basically reason 1 I quit watching. At some point I felt like I was now part of the problem. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I know Chelsea loves Aubree and is usually on top of things, but I'd really like to see her file an emergency custody hearing and make sure Adumb isn't around Aubree while he's using meth. Instead of just being all, "I HOPE his parents don't have her around that". Ummm....

I know this is mean to say, but I think Chelsea is happy to have Aubree out of her hair so she can have weekends free to be with Cole and Watson. In the past she went to court for every little thing. Now there's evidence the guy is doing hard drugs and she's like "Have fun at Grandma Donna's!". Aubree's become second fiddle now that Chelsea has her dream family.

• Love 13

Chelsea and Taylor both seem very blase about Adam's drug use.  I understand that they're both exasperated from his continuous line of bullshit.  He's doing drugs, possibly around your children and you have no way of knowing if his parents are handling their own shit or if they're allowing access to your kids.  I would be in a courtroom ASAP, making sure his parents know he's not around those kids period end of story if he's on drugs.

I don't really understand why David signed up for all of this concerning Jenelle.  Or why any man would.  She's not that cute, she's a bitch, she's incapable of taking any kind of responsibility for anything, she's not especially smart or well read, I mean...is it just the money?  Because how good is the money to be putting up with all of her shit?  Newsflash Jenelle:  If you have a problem with your body, a good jumping off point would be to curb the constant drinking of 32 oz iced coffees.  

• Love 19
52 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

elt for David while in the car while Janelle bitched about going to the gym. WTF is he supposed to do? I have a feeling she doesn't plan at all. We saw it with the key for their rent house. SO she doesn't plan (David would likely help out if she actually planned) and then just sit back bitching after the fact. Got to be annoying. 

Yea, I felt Jenelle legit thought David should have read her mind and KNOWN she wanted to go to the gym and just made it happen. When they had that conversation, I had the feeling this was the first he was hearing about the gym. They're busy wrangling all the kids from various daycares and schools and parents, and she's bitching in the front seat - "I wanted to go to the gym". Da fuq?

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Mr. Wallace at the college office seemed to be smirking/smiling when Leah had her meltdown

I was lol at Leah in Mr Wallace's office. When she walked in, I thought that his office was too big and fancy to be the office of an academic adviser. One quick look at the WVSU website revealed that he is the the Dean of Arts and Humanities. Seriously, who goes to the dean to drop classes? A normal student would get a piece of paper from an overworked advisor and it's done. These brats (Kail and Leah) get the royal treatment. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 22
49 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I know this is mean to say, but I think Chelsea is happy to have Aubree out of her hair so she can have weekends free to be with Cole and Watson. In the past she went to court for every little thing. Now there's evidence the guy is doing hard drugs and she's like "Have fun at Grandma Donna's!". Aubree's become second fiddle now that Chelsea has her dream family.

This is as bothersome to me as the Maci/Ryan drug issue. Chelsea seems to be struggling with what Maci was protesting about - the idea about pulling a child away from the grandparents due to the behavior of the other parent.  We know Adumb's parents were responsible for the supervised visits Adumb has with Aubree. There were a few times where we know, according to Chelsea, how they were lax about those visits. I am not clear on what happened later because we watched scenes where Adumb was allowed to have Aubree over at his home unsupervised. Did he get a change in the court order? I don't recall Chelsea ever saying anything regarding those unsupervised visits in the recent past. Can someone clear this up?

If Chelsea has any qualms about Aubree being at the grandparents' home, that is a red flag. A parent shouldn't have to worry about the relationship the child has with the grandparent's if there is doubt those very people won't adhere to any rules set forth by the parent. Grandma Donna may be Jen 2.0.  I know the child is not going to comprehend why she is not allowed to be around the grandparents, but what is in her best interest overrides anything else.

I had a friend who didn't even know he HAD a kid until the child was two and had been raised that entire time by his adoptive parents. Don't be that person. 

Word. My oldest daughter dated and almost married a guy 7 years ago. She broke it off. She  found out two years ago he had a child with a girl who never told him she was pregnant with his child. That child was 8 YEARS OLD! He had broken off that relationship not knowing she was pregnant. She led some other guy to believe he was the father (she was obviously a cheating heifer). He only found out two years ago after she took him to court for past and current child support because she finally told the truth to the other guy. That bitch strung one guy along to believe he was a father while the real father was denied his right to know he fathered a child and now, was thrusting that child onto him. That is why I give major side-eye to Kail because she is that person. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, toodywoody said:

I think her head looks like a light bulb. Sorry to talk about a baby like that, I think she is a cute baby just with a light bulb head.

I was thinking more like the aliens from Mars Attacks! Yep , I am going to hell fot talking about a baby that way!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

And I am damn shocked by that. I never guessed Chelsea would ever view Aubree that way. ?

• Love 4

I also loved Kail's "I love that he's not hiding the fact that he's with me and we're having a baby." Uh, that's exactly what he's spent the last year doing, hon. But keep living in Fantasyland.

She has an extremely pumped up view of how her exes think of her. Saw the same dumb shit with Jo. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, nikita said:

And I am damn shocked by that. I never guessed Chelsea would ever view Aubree that way. ?

I feel that's her immaturity, and she has never had to think about others' feelings in the past. I remember when Megan left and Chelsea asked randy if it was her fault. He looked like he was going to say yes and then something shifted on his face, and he blamed Adam. Then of course that upset her too! Randy has protected her from ever having to consider anyone but herself, and every obsession has been subsidized. He bought her an entire leopard print life, which must have been pricey because every single item she had was leopard print! Now she is obsessed with Cole and Watson, but the problem is that aubree isn't a grown adult like Randy who can put her own feelings aside. Aubree has feelings, which is bothersome to Chelsea because she's never had to deal with that before!

• Love 7

I have to agree based on what we see, which makes me sad. I hope that's just a temporary thing or not exactly true. 

• Love 5

I know this is mean to say, but I think Chelsea is happy to have Aubree out of her hair so she can have weekends free to be with Cole and Watson.

I think Chelsea was probably overwhelmed with going from one kid to two. Just about everyone I've talked to has told me it is a major adjustment to have that second child after dealing with one for how every many years, a lot more energy is required and it can be more stressful. Chelsea has grown a lot over the years, but she's never seemed particularly energetic or organized. Chelsea doesn't deal with stress that well either. I'm not surprised she isn't on top of the situation with Aubree's visitation, I think she was just hoping for the best in her glass have full way and trying to cope with being a mother of two at that time. Frankly I'm intimidated by the idea of having another child, for some of those very reasons.

• Love 9

Am I the only one that got the feeling that DAVID is the one with the "we go to the gym together" rule? She seems extremely bitter about not being able to go to the gym and I'm sensing it's because David won't watch the kids for her to go because he wants to keep a close eye on her.

I'm also seeing a lot of postpartum depression in her. She bit off more than she can chew and David wants ANOTHER baby before the wedding? The asshats can't even handle the neglected kids they already have, shitheads.

God damn David, give the "whiny ass Bitch" an hour a day at the gym to get her off your ass for her to move on to something else to bitch about lol. I like the shade he threw at her "maybe if you didn't lay in bed on your phone all day" so now we can confirm what we thought all along, that she does nothing all day but play on social media. He's no better, though!! Get a job and be a real man instead of living off of a teen pregnancy storyline. Bum.

I HATED hearing him cuss like that with Marissa and Endtable in the car. Fucking douche.

I actually felt sympathy for Leah in this episode. That asshat Mr. Watson was the WORST person to be around when having an emotional breakdown. The dude just sat there with a shit eating grin on his face (like he won a bet on when she would drop out) and that's most likely Leah felt embarrassed, as I would feel awkward if I was spilling out my feelings to someone and they just sat there smirking. Lol. Then again he's in a professional setting and not hired to be a therapist or shoulder to cry on so I take back what I said...partially. ?

I don't expect him to coddle her like the producers do but show a little compassion in your expression. We all knew Leah was going to fail but I did feel bad seeing her realize she's not ambitious enough. When he said 6-7 years her face looked like he told her her jail sentence lol.

It took me that long to graduate from college because I started having kids with my husband in my second year and I worked a full time job so I understand the desire to graduate but the weight of the world on your shoulders when you have kids and a long commute, especially since we both have special needs child that needs extra therapy.

Our strength and determination as mothers get us through the tough times. Nothing felt greater than when I received my college degree - too much sweat and tears went into it even if it took me 6 years to get it.

Does Leah's sister live in a mobile home on wheels? I would hope that Leah would help her get a down payment on a regular trailer or something. The sister (I can't remember her name, chasity?? lost tons of weight - no pun intended.

Kailyn's former lover, Becky, was soooooo trying too hard to be cool in front of the cameras. Ugh. I don't know who the other chic was but damn annoying.

That presentation was laaaaame for someone aspiring to be a broadcaster. I'm horrible at public speaking but had to pass a speech class in order to graduate and even I did better than that and I have ZERO interest in television work.

Briana is faking this adoption storyline, but what is pissing me off most is Luis not once saying "can I take primary custody of Stella and you can have visitation?" No, of course he hasn't said it because he wants to see his child grow up but doesn't want the brunt of the work and wants the mother to do the hard shit so he can pick Stella up for trips to the park or ice cream. Asshole. There's no fucking reason why he can't step up and ask for custody. Lazy ass wants his cake but doesn't want to help serve it. Briana is such a dumb girl but I'm glad she's not falling for luis' BS about co-parenting. I would believe his idea to co-parent if he would at least ask her to sign over her rights to the child to him.

Uhh, I can't stand Briana'a group of people especially those freckles on luis' face. His face makes me unhappy. ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 14
5 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Did Kail say she was registered for 23 hours? Um, no girl. I am a faculty member at a university and overloads are usually capped at 18 hours. I think she was counting summer classes. This isn't high school.  You don't get to walk in May graduation if you haven't finished all your hours. That's why they have graduation every semester. If they let her walk, she was given special treatment.

I'm a Michigan State grad and walked in May with two classes left to complete summer term.  My degree is dated August.  It was a pretty standard practice.  Most universities only have two big convocation events. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Kailyn's former lover, Becky, was soooooo trying too hard to be cool in front of the cameras. Ugh. I don't know who the other chic was but damn annoying.

Was Becky 'flirting' with him?  That whole car ride/conversation was strange as shit. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, snarts said:

I'm a Michigan State grad and walked in May with two classes left to complete summer term.  My degree is dated August.  It was a pretty standard practice.  Most universities only have two big convocation events. 

It must be a Florida thing. Most of the state universities have 3 commencements (fall, spring, summer). I have been a faculty member at my university for nearly 30 years and that's always how it has been done. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, poopchute said:

Can't Jenelle take Ensley for a walk in the stroller? I lost all my baby weight just walking with the baby because my husband was AT WORK all day and so of course I couldn't go to the gym.  I can't believe two people who don't have jobs are having this kind of crisis over an hour of gym time.

I did Denise Austin VHS tapes while boy-child was taking a nap...it's even easier now, with YouTube

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Am I the only one that got the feeling that DAVID is the one with the "we go to the gym together" rule? She seems extremely bitter about not being able to go to the gym and I'm sensing it's because David won't watch the kids for her to go because he wants to keep a close eye on her

David does seem super controlling. But Jenelle is also a leech. She hates spending time apart from her SOs, because she can't keep track of what they're doing. I don't know what David was doing all day, but I know damn well she wouldn't want him going to the gym alone - he'd obviously start hitting on other girls. 

20 minutes ago, teapot said:

I did Denise Austin VHS tapes while boy-child was taking a nap...it's even easier now, with YouTube

LOL, one of my workout DVDs is Denise Austin and she is my husband's least favorite! On Monday mornings he's always saying, "Not her again". 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, one of my workout DVDs is Denise Austin and she is my husband's least favorite! On Monday mornings he's always saying, "Not her again". 

mine too!!  the cheerfulness is a bit much for him!!

• Love 2

That "put your nose in a corner" is just weird. My husband tells our dogs all the time to "find a spot" when they are being finicky, and I asked him where that came from. He said his dad used to say it to their dog. I bet that UBT grew up being punished like that. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

David does seem super controlling. But Jenelle is also a leech. She hates spending time apart from her SOs, because she can't keep track of what they're doing. I don't know what David was doing all day, but I know damn well she wouldn't want him going to the gym alone - he'd obviously start hitting on other girls. 

Yeah. We saw him trying to get Janelle to GTFO a few weeks ago when he was trying to pack. I think it may be she needs him around more than he wants her around to be controlling. 

As he said to her....make a damn plan so he can help her watch the kids so she can go to the gym. I think UBT is an ass, but he doesn't seem to shirk his responsibilities at home for the most part. He takes care of Kaiser more than Janelle. He's probably capable of watching Ensley too. He seems to do a pretty good job taking care of the kids. More so than Janelle for sure and more so than a lot of the dad's on this show. He's no Mary Poppins but I really don't think he's god awful. 

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 5

It's perfectly normal to walk in the graduation when you still have a few requirements left. The requirements to walk are different than to graduate, and a lot of people may have one or two credits/requirements left, but want to either walk "with their class" or there's no other ceremony. I took one summer school class after my graduation because I couldn't fit it in during the year. My sister walked and didn't finish an internship credit for two years (we joke that I'm the first to graduate since I finished the semester before she was able to take time off from her paid job to do an unpaid internship). 

Also, that was just a presentation for a class wasn't it? It wasn't great but I've seen worse. This isn't some cutthroat masters program at a top university. I don't expect much from a student PowerPoint. 

I didn't know (but frankly I did assume) Brianna didn't go through with the adoptio but all I could think is what a dumbass this guy was being. She doesn't want to raise this baby alone and stupidly thought they'd be together. He cheats. Now he's saying he doesn't want to coparent, because he wants to be together. You shouldn't have cheated then. And if you're so insistent on keeping the baby, because you're "hyped", at least allude to being the primary care giver. At least be active right now. I doubt he's been on top of things prepping to be a parent. 

What corner was Kaiser's nose supposed to go in anyways?

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, fetching said:

That "put your nose in a corner" is just weird. My husband tells our dogs all the time to "find a spot" when they are being finicky, and I asked him where that came from. He said his dad used to say it to their dog. I bet that UBT grew up being punished like that. 

I still want to know how it applies in the car. David said if he didn't stop crying, he'd have to do it until he got home. How???? I can't imagine anything other than unsafe possibilities. 

• Love 2

I persist in outlying.  I didn't go to the ceremonies for either my college graduation or my law school graduation. 

16 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I know, what's up with his "ten generations" crap? Does he really think he'll be with Jenelle that long? Why is it that the trashiest people with the least accomplished families love to talk like that? If Randy spoke about building a fancy home for future generations of Houskas, I could get behind it because he is accomplished, their name means something in their community, the house would probably at least be NICE, and Randy has built a monetary and probably community legacy (as in he has probably done work to make his community a better place). Nobody gives a rat's ass about a million generations of trashy Swamp Donkey spawn, nor does anyone care about the Crest of Griffin!

I saw an interview on Book TV with an author who identifies people as "somewheres" and "anywheres."  It was written in the context of the Brexit vote, but has applicability in the U.S., and provides one explanation for the phenomenon I bolded above.

15 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Surprisingly, I am liking her segments. She has a very calm demeanor and seems to just want peace. She acts cordially with both her baby daddies and seems to be doing a good job raising Nova. 

Enter: Sister Britney and Mom.  Commence the pot-stirring.

I have to give her the same knock I give Barb.  Barb exposes Jace to fights she has with Jenelle (and to Jenelle in general, as a matter of fact), and Briana exposes Nova to all those discussions among the coven.  And asked Nova how she would feel if she gave her baby sister away.  Her mother and sister are heinous, but Briana did that herself.

I've said before that I just can't help holding the fact that Kaiser looks just like Nathan against Kaiser, but I thought he was adorable sitting the back seat with his hands behind his head.

• Love 7

Oh ho boy!  David with his "We can leave this house and land to our next 10 generations" bullshit!  Like it is a regal British manor house that is the crowning jewel of the surrounding 15,000 acre estate and he is some well polished aristocrat.   Hilarious!  Edited to add:  At the rate these freaks multiply, 10 generations for them won't be long.

When Kailyn was saying her newest baby daddy "doesn't like anyone" I was thinking that's really weird.   If someone really doesn't like other people or can't even pretend to like other people to fit in with social norms that's called being anti-social and it isn't a positive trait.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 13
6 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Chelsea and Taylor both seem very blase about Adam's drug use.  I understand that they're both exasperated from his continuous line of bullshit.  He's doing drugs, possibly around your children and you have no way of knowing if his parents are handling their own shit or if they're allowing access to your kids.  I would be in a courtroom ASAP, making sure his parents know he's not around those kids period end of story if he's on drugs.

I don't really understand why David signed up for all of this concerning Jenelle.  Or why any man would.  She's not that cute, she's a bitch, she's incapable of taking any kind of responsibility for anything, she's not especially smart or well read, I mean...is it just the money?  Because how good is the money to be putting up with all of her shit?  Newsflash Jenelle:  If you have a problem with your body, a good jumping off point would be to curb the constant drinking of 32 oz iced coffees.  

I'm wondering if Chelsea and Taylor had to act as if they just found it all out. Maybe they already vented all their anger and frustration and MTV wasn't there for that. So now they have to pretend and he anger isn't "real." Does that make sense? Im

bad at explaining things. But yea, my child wouldn't be going over there anymore. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I'm wondering if Chelsea and Taylor had to act as if they just found it all out. Maybe they already vented all their anger and frustration and MTV wasn't there for that. So now they have to pretend and he anger isn't "real." Does that make sense? Im

bad at explaining things. But yea, my child wouldn't be going over there anymore. 

It makes sense. Knowing how MTV has recreated many scenes in the past and has wonky editing, it may be after the fact. 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I still want to know how it applies in the car. David said if he didn't stop crying, he'd have to do it until he got home. How???? I can't imagine anything other than unsafe possibilities. 

It makes no sense unless he expected Kaiser to keep his head faced towards the car door. 

I get the feeling UBT is less controlling of Jenelle when it comes to the gym situation. I think Jenelle is the one who is jealous and worried about UBT looking at other girls. 

• Love 4

Jenelle: In the "Previously, on Teen Mom 2" when they showed the clip of Jenelle showing Endtable to Kaiser, she had her engagement ring on. Wonky editing? Then, in the fight segment in the car, David appeared to be wearing a wedding ring. Is this a thing now? The guy wears his ring during the engagement? I've only been married for 6 years, but my husband never wore his ring until we were actually married, and I was 29 when we got married.

Chelsea: When she mentioned that she had known for awhile that Adumb was doing drugs, I imagine she did what she could with custody and supervised visits. I strongly believe this is a reenactment. And like another poster said above, I have a strong suspicion Grandma Donna is Jen 2.0. The fact they were lax with the helmets on the ATVs seasons ago, especially right after Adumb's accident, tells me their precious boy could do no wrong.

Leah: I didn't get the full episode last night due to thunderstorms and rewatching online has been tedious at best. She said something stupidly grammatically incorrect (again) that it's strange when an episode doesn't have her WV speak.

Kail: Hosebeast

Brianna: DGAF

• Love 11
2 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

When Kailyn was saying her newest baby daddy "doesn't like anyone" I was thinking that's really weird.   If someone really doesn't like other people or can't even pretend to like other people to fit in with social norms that's called being anti-social and it isn't a positive trait.

For someone who supposedly doesn't like anyone, how the fuck did he end up with one of the least likable 'anyones' around?

• Love 19
2 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

No. He just doesnt like your trash ass.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Jenelle: In the "Previously, on Teen Mom 2" when they showed the clip of Jenelle showing Endtable to Kaiser, she had her engagement ring on. Wonky editing? Then, in the fight segment in the car, David appeared to be wearing a wedding ring. Is this a thing now? The guy wears his ring during the engagement? I've only been married for 6 years, but my husband never wore his ring until we were actually married, and I was 29 when we got married.

Chelsea: When she mentioned that she had known for awhile that Adumb was doing drugs, I imagine she did what she could with custody and supervised visits. I strongly believe this is a reenactment. And like another poster said above, I have a strong suspicion Grandma Donna is Jen 2.0. The fact they were lax with the helmets on the ATVs seasons ago, especially right after Adumb's accident, tells me their precious boy could do no wrong.

Leah: I didn't get the full episode last night due to thunderstorms and rewatching online has been tedious at best. She said something stupidly grammatically incorrect (again) that it's strange when an episode doesn't have her WV speak.

Kail: Hosebeast

Brianna: DGAF

When my now husband and I first got engaged he asked to wear the wedding ring I bought him. He said "why should only the girl walk around letting everyone know she's got an exciting moment coming up?" He wanted to shout it off the rooftops that he was getting married. He's sitting next to me right now saying "nothing wrong with a dude  being excited." Lol.

It happens. Not often, but it does. It was cute when my man did it but creepy with UBT and Matt doing it because you know there's no love involved. 

ETA: I was 29 and he had just turned 40 at the time (he looked way younger than his age). ?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 7

It's strange to think of these young lives with many men, baby daddies, children and cameras.  Their lives have developed to the point they live and breath MTV paychecks and the Producers hound them for scenes to show on tv to make the show exciting.  Say this, dress this way and let me capture the worst moments for tv.

I'm pretty sure producers scroll websites like this one to see 'what the audience wants'.

Marriages gone wrong, divorces, family strife, children hearing things they should never hear.  If I was Kaiser I would scream too.

Something is wrong with Janelle.  Too many drugs early on..maybe.  Where does David go each day if he is not working?  Foolish me I thought he was hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go each day.  Evidently not.  Jace bothers me.  He has a strange look in his eyes.  Has he seen too much or is he a bit slow?  His conversation with Barbara was alarming to me.

Something is going on with Chelsea.  I'm not sure what it is but it's something.  She was happy to see Aubree leave and if I'm not mistaken she gave Cole a put down.  So different from all that baby talk.  Maybe her story line will be baby blues.

Kail and her new lover boy.  I'm sure that phone call was because of all the bad publicity she is getting being knocked up a third time with a third guy.  Did she cut off his dreads????  She is sooo hateful it's painful to watch sometimes.  She used to treat Jo like she treats Javi.  I wonder why that stopped.  I thought it child support he was not paying but I was corrected in that thinking that he does pay.  Probably not much.  I would love to scoop Kail by hearing what Jo's new wife has to say but she holds her tongue most times.

I agree Maci is trying hard to make up for her previous years.  But darn when she signed up for school didn't she know how far she would have to drive each day?  That youngest daughter is a real handful.  What an unruly child she is.

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I agree Maci is trying hard to make up for her previous years.  But darn when she signed up for school didn't she know how far she would have to drive each day?  That youngest daughter is a real handful.  What an unruly child she is.

I know the majority of these girls are pretty much trash and they are just a big blur. We can get them confused from time to time. You are thinking of Leah. :-)

Something is going on with Chelsea.  I'm not sure what it is but it's something.  She was happy to see Aubree leave and if I'm not mistaken she gave Cole a put down.  So different from all that baby talk.  Maybe her story line will be baby blues.

She does (did?) suffer from PPD. Someone here on the board mentioned she tweeted or posted somewhere on one her social media pages. Having dealt with PPD myself, it can pretty much do a number on you.

1 hour ago, Brooklynista said:

No. He just doesnt like your trash ass.

Thank you for pointing that out. The ho-bag doesn't get that she was just a free piece of ass who was likely sharing her money with him. Too bad he never called the police on her when she cut off his hair. I would love for her to know what it feels like to have the tables turned on her.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I love my kids. They're the reason I get up in the morning. We get along fabulously as a family and more or less shun the outside world in favor of our own little universe. I must admit, however, that when they occasionally go and spend the night with my mother I do a little dance. Sometimes I just need a break. Hell, when just ONE of them goes, it's kind of nice. I mean, for awhile at least. For about 3 hours I feel a certain amount of freedom. Then I start missing them terribly and I mope around until they come home. With a new baby in the house, however, I can totally see being like, "Please, take her."

• Love 13

My husband wore my wedding band on his pinky while we were engaged.  I wore his band on my thumb.  We exchanged them on the day we married.  I get it.  No reason we both can't be excited.  It was fun!

• Love 7
22 hours ago, BitterApple said:

So Kail basically mailed it in at a crappy school and still barely finished. Yet she flaunts that degree like she graduated from Yale. That 10k donation is making a lot more sense now...

Delaware State is not hardly "crappy".

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I love my kids. They're the reason I get up in the morning. We get along fabulously as a family and more or less shun the outside world in favor of our own little universe. I must admit, however, that when they occasionally go and spend the night with my mother I do a little dance. Sometimes I just need a break. Hell, when just ONE of them goes, it's kind of nice. I mean, for awhile at least. For about 3 hours I feel a certain amount of freedom. Then I start missing them terribly and I mope around until they come home. With a new baby in the house, however, I can totally see being like, "Please, take her."

You too? LOL  My husband and I did that a lot when the kids would be out of the house. We would do a dance and talk about how we could have sex and not have to worry about being quiet. When the kids would leave, we'd sometimes give each other high-fives. Parents need breaks and vice-versa. I remember as a kid and as a teen being able to spend the night at a relative's home or a friend's home. It was like a mini-vacation.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

You too? LOL  My husband and I did that a lot when the kids would be out of the house. We would do a dance and talk about how we could have sex and not have to worry about being quiet. When the kids would leave, we'd sometimes give each other high-fives. Parents need breaks and vice-versa. I remember as a kid and as a teen being able to spend the night at a relative's home or a friend's home. It was like a mini-vacation.

Ha ha, we do the same thing-high fives and sex talk and all. And then we end up doing stupid crap and wasting our time because, as it turns out, we don't know what to do with ourselves anymore. Took my daughter into Rite Aid today and left husband in the car. He said he needed some "quiet time." Five minutes later, he was right on our heels. "You need me to get something?" I asked. "No," he replied. "I just got lonely."

When my daughter was an infant we would occasionally send our son to stay with his grandmother so that we could get a small break and focus on our daughter. He was a needy toddler at the time and we were stressed. And then we'd spend the entire time stressing about sending him away, even though he enjoyed it. Ah...parenthood.

• Love 13
52 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

I know the majority of these girls are pretty much trash and they are just a big blur. We can get them confused from time to time. You are thinking of Leah. :-)

She does (did?) suffer from PPD. Someone here on the board mentioned she tweeted or posted somewhere on one her social media pages. Having dealt with PPD myself, it can pretty much do a number on you.

Thank you for pointing that out. The ho-bag doesn't get that she was just a free piece of ass who was likely sharing her money with him. Too bad he never called the police on her when she cut off his hair. I would love for her to know what it feels like to have the tables turned on her.

I understand why he didn't  call the cops on her since we know she is a lying liar who lies and most likely it would have been him being led away in handcuffs. 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I understand why he didn't  call the cops on her since we know she is a lying liar who lies and most likely it would have been him being led away in handcuffs. 

Yeah I understand why he didn't either. Considering how many people feel about their dreads I think that was his last straw with her.

I do wonder if she started cutting them while he was asleep and he had to finish so he wouldn't look ridiculous or if she attacked him with scissors while he was awake. 

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

True, true.

I can't help but think he is one of those guys who likely felt if he called, he was putting a mother in jail rather than an abuser, and he would likely be taunted for being a pussy, as I have heard many guys say when they have been victims of abuse. We had a crime of DV occur in my city last year where the girlfriend was abusing her boyfriend. He finally called the police on her, but not for the physical abuse she committed upon him. He called 911 when she set his car on fire. She went to jail for 30 days. Upon her release, he returned to that relationship. *sigh*

mamadrama - parenthood, indeed. It is pretty sad that it is looked upon as something sinister when a decent parent expresses the need or desire to have time alone from their children. We are not talking about Leah, Kail, or Jenelle here. Those three can't even do the job of being a SAHM.  Parents should not be shamed or made to feel bad for wanting to have a bit of quiet time and a small break from kids. Kids need a break as well.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

True, true.

I can't help but think he is one of those guys who likely felt if he called, he was putting a mother in jail rather than an abuser, and he would likely be taunted for being a pussy, as I have heard many guys say when they have been victims of abuse. We had a crime of DV occur in my city last year where the girlfriend was abusing her boyfriend. He finally called the police on her, but not for the physical abuse she committed upon him. He called 911 when she set his car on fire. She went to jail for 30 days. Upon her release, he returned to that relationship. *sigh*

I could see him thinking the following (but in reverse order) 1. Kailyn is crazy but she has two little boys and who sends a mom to jail, 2. What kind of man is he that he couldn't handle Kailyn, 3. He's a black man saying a white woman he was having sex with attacked him....yah right that's going to go so well for him.

• Love 9