Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

(edited)
19 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

We are getting to see the real Paul now.  All of that rambling at the end about his luggage was ridiculous.  I can see why Karine gets fed up with him.  I mean she chose him but she doesn't have to stay with him.  Glad his mom tells him to fly a kite too.

Yes but Karine is no prize either. He shows up without every exact thing on her list and she will go ape shit on him. She’s as big a mess as he is. 

Wonder what he did with his dogs? Maybe I don’t want to know...

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Yes but Karine is no prize either. He shows up without every exact thing on her list and she will go ape shit on him. She’s as big a mess as he is. 

Think she has another stuffed  poo emoji on the list?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Wonder what he did with his dogs? Maybe I don’t want to know...

Yeah he went 80% serial killer towards the end there. He's clearly a troubled guy and I get the vibe from Mom that she's had some professional counselling on how to handle him. She has learned not to enable him (cough Robbalee cough)

• Love 8
On 3/30/2019 at 5:36 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:
On 2/27/2019 at 11:40 PM, Major Bigtime said:

A GoFundMe for baby gifts. Why am I not surprised.

It has raised $402.00

That’s probably the exact cost of the bulletproof baby gear

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Wasn’t  there some suspicion that Karine was a secret drinker or not so secret?

Her moodiness is annoying as hell.  Poor baby with these to nutcases as parents. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That’s probably the exact cost of the bulletproof baby gear

Loved his mom saying that Paul will get shot in his unprotected head.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Paul making his mom try to sponsor his bad decisions is nasty of him.   Good for her.   She needs to go down to Florida and open a can of whupass on Family Nicole minus Stepdad Nicole.

I don't think it's nasty for him to ask her, once. It's very common for parents to sponsor their kids' foreign fiances. I think the majority of the Americans in the history of this show needed a co-sponsor. It's mainly just signing a piece of paper and technically being responsible if the foreigner shows up and goes on welfare but I suspect that it is rarely enforced.

Where Paul was a dick was getting all pissy about her not wanting to be a sponsor and asking multiple times.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Horrified said:

Paul doesn't even make $26k a year?  He must spend 100% of what he earns on airfare. 

Maybe all these people should take the financial side of having children a little more seriously LOL.   Impregnating or getting impregnated by the Love of Your Life comes with costs that exceed Instagram pictures.

Oh shoot there I go with logic again.....dammit....I'm supposed to suspend reality watching this stuff.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I usually fast forward through Pol, but I wanted to see him lose it at the airport.  His poor mom, she's probably sick of him and who he turned out to be and she was a little relieved he would be leaving, but instead he threw a fit and angry Pol is headed back home with her.  We know the timeline so he does make it there.  I'm sure mother and father are glad he's in another country and not really their problem anymore.  If he abuses Karine or burns down someone's house his mom can't help him out, he has to face consequences on his own.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

"You are really making me hate my fucking life this morning Mom."

"Oh so you don't want me to get married.  Oh so I decided to have a family."  FLOUNCE DRAMATIC MOMENT

Why yes Pole.….maybe you should have thought about getting married to someone who you still talk to through Google Translator.   Perhaps having a baby when you have no income and have to scream at your mom to guilt her into giving you money as a last resort is exactly what said Mom is talking about.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I don't get what Paul's plan is regarding the excess three crates of luggage he can't take.

He's going to throw away an $800 ticket to Brazil  and the chance to bring two pieces of luggage. Then he's going to do what, buy another $1000 ticket and pay for 3+ excess bags on another airline? He doesn't have the money for that.

Why not fly to Brazil with the two crates of most important stuff and then buy other stuff in Brazil? Does he not realize that hundreds of millions of babies have been born in Brazil and managed to live without American-sourced bulletproof baby products? Nothing in those crates 3-5 is essential. 

Also, he could fly down there now for the birth with crates 1-2, and then some time later fly back to the USA for a visit and return with crates 3-4.  Yes, that will cost $1500 for a new round trip ticket, but he's gonna spend that much right now with his plan to throw away his one way ticket and buy a new one way ticket plus pay for three excess bags.  

He's not being rational here, not that I would expect him to.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

It boggles my mind that two people can have a "relationship", have sex, and get married but they cannot speak each other's language at all, not one tad bit. Doesn't seem feasible that could stoke the fires of passion.

• Love 5

Funny story, Pole should have worried less about wearing condoms to stop little wrigglers from swimming up his urethra, and worried more about wearing condoms to stop a different kind of little wrigglers from swimming up Karine's Fallopian tubes.

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
18 minutes ago, gavinmac said:

Does he not realize that hundreds of millions of babies have been born in Brazil and managed to live without American-sourced bulletproof baby products?

The contents of the crates seemed to have been chosen rather hapharzardly to begin with.

The lesson I draw from the incident is that Karine is going to deal with an irrational lunatic for years to come, as she co-parents with him.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

It boggles my mind that two people can have a "relationship", have sex, and get married but they cannot speak each other's language at all, not one tad bit. Doesn't seem feasible that could stoke the fires of passion.

She thought he would be her American savior and the best she could do.  He wanted a girl who was out of his league physically and all the sex that went along with it.  The fact that he can’t commmunicate with her works in his favor because he’s a raging idiot.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

The contents of the crates seemed to have been chosen rather hapharzardly to begin with.

The lesson I draw from the incident is that Karine is going to deal with an irrational lunatic for years to come, as she co-parents with him.

He definitely has a “stuff” psychosis going back to episode one.  Stuff is everything to him...it’s his safety mentally.  It represents his love to her whether it’s emoji pillows or vibrators.  It’s how he provides for his son bringing American diapers and baby clothes.  It is his bulletproof backpack with dick armor sold separately just pay shipping that makes him feel like moving to Brazil is a sane choice, even though he has no money or can’t speak Portuguese.

Telling him to leave something is like making him choose between the life of 3 people...that’s why he flips out like it’s something....when we all know it’s just....stuff.....meaningless stuff.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

She thought he would be her American savior

Blonde, blue-eyed, good-looking, well off enough to meet up with her in Bumfuck, Amazon, she must have thought he was her ticket out.

Instead she's got a baby with an unemployable mental case who cannot bring her and the baby to America... and do we know if Brazil wants him? Brazil may not want him any more than we do.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, gavinmac said:

I don't get what Paul's plan is regarding the excess three crates of luggage he can't take.

He's going to throw away an $800 ticket to Brazil  and the chance to bring two pieces of luggage. Then he's going to do what, buy another $1000 ticket and pay for 3+ excess bags on another airline? He doesn't have the money for that.

Why not fly to Brazil with the two crates of most important stuff and then buy other stuff in Brazil? Does he not realize that hundreds of millions of babies have been born in Brazil and managed to live without American-sourced bulletproof baby products? Nothing in those crates 3-5 is essential. 

Also, he could fly down there now for the birth with crates 1-2, and then some time later fly back to the USA for a visit and return with crates 3-4.  Yes, that will cost $1500 for a new round trip ticket, but he's gonna spend that much right now with his plan to throw away his one way ticket and buy a new one way ticket plus pay for three excess bags.  

He's not being rational here, not that I would expect him to.

Is his mom not allowed to travel?  Why doesn't she bring it later?  He is already going to buy two tickets.

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Maybe all these people should take the financial side of having children a little more seriously LOL.   Impregnating or getting impregnated by the Love of Your Life comes with costs that exceed Instagram pictures.

But they are soulmates.

• LOL 3

If TLC really loved me, they’d have a show with Debbie and Pole’s mother hanging out together, going shopping for pet toys, getting their hair done (and saving the clippings for their sons), having a cocktail and dissing their daughters-in-law; hilarity would ensue.

• LOL 8
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, RealReality said:

Is his mom not allowed to travel?  Why doesn't she bring it later?  He is already going to buy two tickets.

She doesn't strike me as a passport-owning jetsetter.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

When Paul made it to Brazil, he was on IG begging "fans" to send them crap that he couldn't bring because of the embargo.  He said to make sure to allow for extra shipping! LOL

I need to watch their season, do you remember what franchise they were on?

I'm also confused about his lack of income.  26k is not a high hurdle to clear, it's gotta be tough to be 35 and not make 30k a year.  

So, if fans are silly enough to send him things, whats gonna happen to the stuff that is back at home?  Also, do they not sell things in Brazil?  How are other babies living?  Maybe their baby needs to live like other Brazilian babies?

• Love 4
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Paul could ask Pedro and Chantel about international shipping 

I'm half surprised he didn't ask his mom to ship the stuff for him.  But the way mother was acting and the way he was acting it doesn't seem that he trusts her well enough that she will complete the task.  He should have just saved up the cash instead of buying crap and used it in a big city such as Rio to buy whatever they needed for baby. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Pol is not employable, except to shovel animal poop.  Read some of his history and he is terrifying.   He begged "fans" for stuff before, during, and after the baby was born and set up a GFM that only made like $200.  His mom did make it over there recently to meet the baby so I guess she brought extra crap with her.  One of the reasons he's moving there is because he's an arsonist that no one will hire and has no education.  I don't know what he plans on doing over there (grifting most likely) but I doubt he'll get a job there either.  Karine also gave him an exact list of stuff she wanted from the US and she would flip out if he didn't bring everything , so some of the pregnancy IG drama was probably from hormones and that.

@RealReality  I don't think they were ever on the regular 90 days.  They were on the first installment of before the 90 days if I remember correctly.  It's a freak show; enjoy!

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

She thought he would be her American savior and the best she could do.  He wanted a girl who was out of his league physically and all the sex that went along with it.  The fact that he can’t commmunicate with her works in his favor because he’s a raging idiot.

Spot on.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

He has no education, a hot temper, and is completely bonkers. $10 is a high hurdle for him.

+1 crimmarekurd.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/3/2019 at 10:05 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

We are getting to see the real Paul now.  All of that rambling at the end about his luggage was ridiculous.  I can see why Karine gets fed up with him.  I mean she chose him but she doesn't have to stay with him.  Glad his mom tells him to fly a kite too.

Here is what I don't understand...this is NOT his first time to Brazil.  The very first time he went I think he had about twice that amount.  I am sure he had to pay extra then...why would he think it be any different today?  Does he not know that airlines have websites that SPELL OUT their luggage limitations???????

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Blonde, blue-eyed, good-looking, well off enough to meet up with her in Bumfuck, Amazon, she must have thought he was her ticket out.

Instead she's got a baby with an unemployable mental case who cannot bring her and the baby to America... and do we know if Brazil wants him? Brazil may not want him any more than we do.

NO, he is NOT good looking.  Nor is he "well off enough" (though I'm sure Kareeeeneee thought so).  Blonde is the only accurate part.  Well, that and the fact that he's a mental case.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Pol is not employable, except to shovel animal poop.  Read some of his history and he is terrifying.   He begged "fans" for stuff before, during, and after the baby was born and set up a GFM that only made like $200.  His mom did make it over there recently to meet the baby so I guess she brought extra crap with her.  One of the reasons he's moving there is because he's an arsonist that no one will hire and has no education.  I don't know what he plans on doing over there (grifting most likely) but I doubt he'll get a job there either.  Karine also gave him an exact list of stuff she wanted from the US and she would flip out if he didn't bring everything , so some of the pregnancy IG drama was probably from hormones and that.

@RealReality  I don't think they were ever on the regular 90 days.  They were on the first installment of before the 90 days if I remember correctly.  It's a freak show; enjoy!

yes it was Before the 90 Days. When I first saw him I thought he was some geeky but okay guy...... not so much any more. 

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

I need to watch their season, do you remember what franchise they were on?

I'm also confused about his lack of income.  26k is not a high hurdle to clear, it's gotta be tough to be 35 and not make 30k a year.  

So, if fans are silly enough to send him things, whats gonna happen to the stuff that is back at home?  Also, do they not sell things in Brazil?  How are other babies living?  Maybe their baby needs to live like other Brazilian babies?

He kind of has Nicole disease in that he's not going to be in the USA for any length of time so it makes his unemployable ass even more unemployable.   

Yeah not sure why American diapers are the gold standard.  Millions of babies survive without American cribs and bulletproof vests and those little containers of purell that I saw him toss into one of the crates.   They both deserve each other.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Marta said:

NO, he is NOT good looking.  Nor is he "well off enough" (though I'm sure Kareeeeneee thought so).  Blonde is the only accurate part.  Well, that and the fact that he's a mental case.

For harvesting the American dollar he's definitely not bad looking....you could do a lot worse and for a lot of women he will fall into the zone of attractiveness.  What's disturbing about him is the way he runs.   That's pretty much a deal breaker right there.   Can't have that in my genetic gene pool.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

He has no education, a hot temper, and is completely bonkers. $10 is a high hurdle for him.

I'm watching his season now and it seems like he does something fancy for a map company?  Or geological concern?  He must have gone macadamia because that sounds like a good job.

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

He kind of has Nicole disease in that he's not going to be in the USA for any length of time so it makes his unemployable ass even more unemployable.   

Yeah not sure why American diapers are the gold standard.  Millions of babies survive without American cribs and bulletproof vests and those little containers of purell that I saw him toss into one of the crates.   They both deserve each other.

My family is from a poor country and my dad said that people are better off using cloth diapers because disposable diapers are so expensive that people "wait" to change them which causes all sorts of problems.  It doesn't look like either of them have a job, just use cloth diapers. 

Just watch everyone else in your remote village and see what they are doing?  They can't all have American baby daddies!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

For harvesting the American dollar he's definitely not bad looking....you could do a lot worse and for a lot of women he will fall into the zone of attractiveness.  What's disturbing about him is the way he runs.   That's pretty much a deal breaker right there.   Can't have that in my genetic gene pool.

YASS.  What in the world is up with that?  I guess Darwin was wrong, because by rights if his ancestors had run like that they would have been eaten....by something.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

YASS.  What in the world is up with that?  I guess Darwin was wrong, because by rights if his ancestors had run like that they would have been eaten....by something.

He runs like some kind of crab. Or as if his pants were down around his ankles. Especially in that clip they showed. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

What's disturbing about him is the way he runs.   That's pretty much a deal breaker right there.

This 1000 times. Last season when he ran off into the jungle up the hill, I was like WTF is that? And in the previews for this season they show Pol getting up from sitting and “running” off again. As someone else said, he runs like a crab. Kinda side to side. Or a lumbering Bigfoot. I am not sure how to describe it. 

He must be the worst arsonist ever, can you imagine him “running” away quickly from a fire he set? 

Shitshow. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Sorry; can't recall who said it - hopefully they'll take credit. But someone wrote during their season that Pole "runs like an upright alligator".

Many thanks- every time I see him run I think of this & laugh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Sorry; can't recall who said it - hopefully they'll take credit. But someone wrote during their season that Pole "runs like an upright alligator".

Many thanks- every time I see him run I think of this & laugh.

Oh snap!  I literally laughed out loud!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Current pictures have cropped up of Karine and Pol in Kentucky so she's here!  I hope she stays safe and out of Pol's mother and father's house- she may never come out.

I wonder what type of fantastic job he got with a yearly income of $26,000?

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/4/2019 at 11:03 PM, HappyDancex2 said:

Telling him to leave something is like making him choose between the life of 3 people...that’s why he flips out like it’s something....when we all know it’s just....stuff.....meaningless stuff.

Definitely hoarder mentality

On 6/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, greekmom said:

I'm half surprised he didn't ask his mom to ship the stuff for him.  But the way mother was acting and the way he was acting it doesn't seem that he trusts her well enough that she will complete the task.  He should have just saved up the cash instead of buying crap and used it in a big city such as Rio to buy whatever they needed for baby. 

As someone said upthread, stuff is his comfort zone. It gives him something to focus on. Like many hoarders, the idea of leaving stuff behind, even in the care of someone else, is unthinkable. He would worry and fret over his squeaky ducks and bulletproof baby carrier. 

Common sense is not part of this equation. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 3
(edited)
25 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

I'm assuming he's the CEO of a Fortune 500 company or the like.

Champagne wishes and caviar dreams!

I wonder if they already ordered the yacht or if they are still deciding between walnut or cedar wood?

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1