Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

I just re-watched the episode in the airport where Paul can't take 5 pieces of luggage:  SPED teacher here and Paul totally pinged me as Oppositional Defiant Disorder.  The arguing, the stuck on repeating something, making everything about him and his needs.......just unappealing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

Apparently they are in the US right now with the baby while Paul is still appealing his Visa denial. It’s unclear how long Karine will be allowed to stay here or when Paul can go back to Brazil  

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-paul-karine-son-pierre-are-in-the-united-states-photos/

17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

SPED teacher here and Paul totally pinged me as Oppositional Defiant Disorder

He’s ODD alright! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I think they might be better off...

Oh yeah for sure, but they still have no idea what’s going on. I was scared  the guys would take them to use as bait with a dog fighting ring. 

How did NOBODY bring up this week's bonus feature where they interviewed Paul's boss? It was FIRE!

Paul's boss said that he had been hired to do "very menial tasks" and that if Paul hadn't quit, he would have been fired because it was "a bad fit."

Also the boss said Paul doesn't think things through so it's one disaster after another (paraphrasing.) It makes me wonder if he makes nonsensical decisions at work and throws tantrums like he did in the truck on the way from the airport. 

Let's also talk about the fact Paul PAID $1,500+ for his two dogs to be boarded indefinitely as he can't take them to Brazil and his parents can't keep them. Their yard was a disaster.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Oh yeah for sure, but they still have no idea what’s going on. I was scared  the guys would take them to use as bait with a dog fighting ring. 

I wondered about that too. People think that doesn't go on it but it does. I won't leave our dogs in our (fenced) yard without being out there with them for that very reason.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, BellaLV said:

How did NOBODY bring up this week's bonus feature where they interviewed Paul's boss? It was FIRE!

Paul's boss said that he had been hired to do "very menial tasks" and that if Paul hadn't quit, he would have been fired because it was "a bad fit."

Also the boss said Paul doesn't think things through so it's one disaster after another (paraphrasing.) It makes me wonder if he makes nonsensical decisions at work and throws tantrums like he did in the truck on the way from the airport. 

Let's also talk about the fact Paul PAID $1,500+ for his two dogs to be boarded indefinitely as he can't take them to Brazil and his parents can't keep them. Their yard was a disaster.

I saw that! Watching him at the airport was scary.  The Paul we first saw was a dweeb, I never would have thought he would be so angry like that. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, BellaLV said:

That sounds awful.  I agree with the poster above...how can you be "a bad fit" for shoveling cow poop?

He needs some type of vocational counseling so he can find the right job for him.  Im watching his season of before the 90 days and I thought he worked at some sort of map company before he left for Brazil, but maybe o heard that wrong.

Maybe menial tasks weren't easy for him because there was too much variety.  He may need something repetitive that isn't too stressful. Like taking tickets or something.  Just a job where he moves something from point a to point b all day.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 6/6/2019 at 2:31 PM, the-grey-lady said:

Wow...Paul was absolutely gobsmacked at the idea of having to make $26k a year...as if $26k is some kind of impossible sum available only to sheikhs and members of the royal family.

Right?  When they said find amount I was expecting him to say,” Oh is that all?” Dude, you want to have a family in the US and $26,000 feels like a reach goal?  I know it is hayseed Kentucky, but still.  $26,000 works out to about $375 a week and he’s not coming close to THAT???  He’s 35 for God sakes.  Come on man. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Karine didn't speak a lick of English when they aired last season. They used a google translator app to communicate (I will ever wonder how this worked out during foreplay, but whatever). Now she seems to speak English fluently. How did that happen? Did I miss something?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Hannah94 said:

Karine didn't speak a lick of English when they aired last season. They used a google translator app to communicate (I will ever wonder how this worked out during foreplay, but whatever). Now she seems to speak English fluently. How did that happen? Did I miss something?

In best translator app voice : “Pole...Pole...You lie!  You lie!!!”  I’m thinking she didn’t have to learn a lot of phrases to communicate with him.  Disappointment is easy to convey in English LOL.

Also what has happened to fresh faced Karinny?  She was so young and pretty when we first met her.  She is just so haggard now.  Her skin is terrible too.  Being with Paul is like living in constant high pollution.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

At some point last season they said she was trying to learn via Rosetta stone.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Also what has happened to fresh faced Karinny?  She was so young and pretty when we first met her.  She is just so haggard now.  Her skin is terrible too.  Being with Paul is like living in constant high pollution.

Pregnancy makes some women glow and some women look like they just did 12 rounds with the champ.  With ours, her skin and hair became dry and her face bloated - the doctor said the babies would be beautiful because they were "stealing their mother's beauty."

IMO Karine should get an EZPass into heaven for being with Pole.  She can be the first Amazonian saint.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Drogo said:

Because after he puts the shovel away the barn looks like this:

tumblr_mhozr42NTt1s3q4m3o2_500.gif

Droggie,

Thank you for making my laugh my ass off first thing this morning !

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Karine looked haggard and slothful even before pregnancy.....Pol sucks the life out of her.  She's pretty terrible too but I do have some sympathy for her and I hope for her sake she never agrees to live in the US.  Her family have Pol's number and she needs her brothers and policeman dad around to make him disappear if he treats her or the baby wrong.

• Love 1

I saw online that Karine, Pole and Pierre are now in the States.  So either a) Mother coughed up sponsorship  b) Father coughed up sponsorship or c) this season's storyline is production driven.

Man. TLC has given me a complex.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Is anyone else wondering how the hell they came up with "Pierre" for the baby's name? Just me?

I was wondering that too.  She is from Brazil, he is from Mars.....Pierre, of course!

9 hours ago, Drogo said:

IMO Karine should get an EZPass into heaven for being with Pole.  She can be the first Amazonian saint.

Just sleeping with him once qualifies her for Sainthood!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Just sleeping with him once qualifies her for Sainthood!

I thought sleeping with Pole qualified her for a long term stay in a psychiatric unit in the hospital.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Pol's visa for Brazil was denied b/c he's an arsonist.  So maybe his mom was talked into sponsoring her??????? The pattern with his ex-g/fs is that he talks his mom into paying all his bills and they live in an extended stay hotel.  I think she has a travel visa too so it would be possible it's just a visit.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, greekmom said:

I saw online that Karine, Pole and Pierre are now in the States.  So either a) Mother coughed up sponsorship  b) Father coughed up sponsorship or c) this season's storyline is production driven.

Man. TLC has given me a complex.

I like how "Paul got a job making $26,000 a year" didn't even make the list of possibilities 🤣

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Pol's visa for Brazil was denied b/c he's an arsonist.  So maybe his mom was talked into sponsoring her??????? The pattern with his ex-g/fs is that he talks his mom into paying all his bills and they live in an extended stay hotel.  I think she has a travel visa too so it would be possible it's just a visit.

Can we make a trade?

They take Paul and we take like 20 Amazonian penis fish.

is fear factor still a thing because that show could make great use of some Amazonian pee pee fish.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Is anyone else wondering how the hell they came up with "Pierre" for the baby's name? Just me?

Anytime I hear the name Pierre, I think of Carole King's Really Rosie musical.  There's a little boy who's quite the scamp and his constant refrain is "I Don't Care!".

• Love 1
On 6/11/2019 at 12:22 PM, Drogo said:

Because after he puts the shovel away the barn looks like this:

tumblr_mhozr42NTt1s3q4m3o2_500.gif

The sad part is, this is probably not far from the truth.  He would find a way to set the place on fire, let the horses loose, let the pigs out, something to f*$k it up.  

Whatever happened to Father?  Where did he go?

• Love 3
On 6/12/2019 at 5:30 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

$26000?  He can't swing a $12.50 to $13 an hour job?

Kentucky's minimum wage remains $7.25 per hour since July 1, 2009.  That is just over $15,000 annually.  He cannot imagine making $12-13 an hour probably.

• Love 2
On 6/9/2019 at 5:05 PM, magemaud said:

Apparently they are in the US right now with the baby while Paul is still appealing his Visa denial. It’s unclear how long Karine will be allowed to stay here or when Paul can go back to Brazil  

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-paul-karine-son-pierre-are-in-the-united-states-photos/

He’s ODD alright! 

I had to look at the photo because watching the show on the TeeVee, in her late stage of pregnancy she is not looking very good. Her face looked so distorted and bloated and just not cute at all. I was wondering if once she had the baby she would go back to looking like herself. The pic of the happy trio at the airport in Looville shows her looking more like her old self. Not looking great but if she just got off the plane = then that could explain it. I used to think she was sort of cute looking but late stage prego is not a good look on her.

(edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 11:08 AM, Elizzikra said:

Named after his father 🤣

Edited by RealReality
  • LOL 3