Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I keep wondering why Karine isn’t in the USA.  I would think that getting a K3 visa would not be difficult for her.  Also would make claiming citizenship for the baby easier.

I am no expert, but I believe that if the baby's father is an American citizen, the baby is already an American citizen. And if he is married to Karine when the baby is born, he is assumed to be the father. Can't get any easier than that. 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I am no expert, but I believe that if the baby's father is an American citizen, the baby is already an American citizen.

I think the baby/child of an American citizen is a citizen of the country in which he/she was born.  That person NOT be an American citizen until he or she arrives in America.  Unless some President has changed the law.

• Love 2
On 10/2/2018 at 11:55 AM, AussieBabe said:

How do you ask your wife to take a DNA test? 

With the same degree of difficulty you asked her take that prenacy test...but this time it will be easier because you have a TRANSLATE app on your phone.   I think that train has left the station.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

I think the baby/child of an American citizen is a citizen of the country in which he/she was born.  That person NOT be an American citizen until he or she arrives in America.  Unless some President has changed the law.

No the baby would be an American citizen, because Paul is and has lived in the USA (recently). They just have to register him as a USC born abroad. Most likely the baby will have dual citizenship at birth. 

My god sister gave birth to her first child in Australia (where she lives with her husband), she just had to register her son to get his US passport, he didn’t visit the USA until he was 2. Both of her children have dual citizenship.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal/travel-legal-considerations/us-citizenship/Acquisition-US-Citizenship-Child-Born-Abroad.html

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

From a government website:

A child born outside of the United States automatically becomes a U.S. citizen when all of the following conditions have been met on or after Feb. 27, 2001: 

• The child has at least one parent, including an adoptive parent, who is a U.S. citizen by birth or through naturalization;
  • The child is under 18 years of age;
  • The child is a lawful permanent resident (LPR); and
  • The child is residing in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent.

So if Baby Pole comes permanently to the US with Daddy and Mommy, and Daddy keeps legal and physical custody (lives with Mommy or has court-granted custody), Baby is an automatic citizen.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

From a government website:

A child born outside of the United States automatically becomes a U.S. citizen when all of the following conditions have been met on or after Feb. 27, 2001: 

• The child has at least one parent, including an adoptive parent, who is a U.S. citizen by birth or through naturalization;
  • The child is under 18 years of age;
  • The child is a lawful permanent resident (LPR); and
  • The child is residing in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent.

So if Baby Pole comes permanently to the US with Daddy and Mommy, and Daddy keeps legal and physical custody (lives with Mommy or has court-granted custody), Baby is an automatic citizen.

Also from travel.gov 

Birth Abroad in Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen and an Alien

A person born abroad in wedlock to a U.S. citizen and an alien acquires U.S. citizenship at birth if the U.S. citizen parent has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions prior to the person’s birth for the period required by the statute in effect when the person was born (INA 301(g), formerly INA 301(a)(7).) For birth on or after November 14, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for five years prior to the person’s birth, at least two of which were after the age of fourteen. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth. The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

Obviously the baby will be born after November 13, 1986!!!

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

No the baby would be an American citizen, because Paul is and has lived in the USA (recently).

I don't think it happens "automatically" at birth but it doesn't affect me.  I stick with my original explanation (above).  If that baby/person doesn't come to the USA at some point, it will never be a U.S. citizen.  I've bolded the important part: 

The child has at least one parent, including an adoptive parent, who is a U.S. citizen by birth or through naturalization; The child is under 18 years of age; The child is a lawful permanent resident (LPR). The child is residing in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Former Nun said:

I don't think it happens "automatically" at birth but it doesn't affect me.  I stick with my original explanation (above).  If that baby/person doesn't come to the USA at some point, it will never be a U.S. citizen.  I've bolded the important part: 

The child has at least one parent, including an adoptive parent, who is a U.S. citizen by birth or through naturalization; The child is under 18 years of age; The child is a lawful permanent resident (LPR). The child is residing in the United States in the legal and physical custody of the U.S. citizen parent.

That is worded in a way that makes it seem like the kids needs to come to the US, but that's not the way it actually works. I'm an American living abroad, and many of my American expat friends have given birth to their children here. They just have to register the birth with the US Embassy, and the baby get a US passport. If that weren't the case, children born to American expats would never be able to travel to the US because they wouldn't have a passport or any kind of citizenship documents. There are many countries around the world that don't grant citizenship to anyone born on their soil. 

ETA: So Paul will just need to gather up documents that prove he's an American citizen (birth certificate, passport, etc.) and also documents that prove that he resided in the US for 5 years of his life, with 2 of those years being after age 14 (school records, employment records, SSA forms, etc.) and then make an appointment at the closest Embassy for him and the baby. Voila! The baby has an American passport.

Edited by Vandy10
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

That is worded in a way that makes it seem like the kids needs to come to the US, but that's not the way it actually works. I'm an American living abroad, and many of my American expat friends have given birth to their children here. They just have to register the birth with the US Embassy, and the baby get a US passport. If that weren't the case, children born to American expats would never be able to travel to the US because they wouldn't have a passport or any kind of citizenship documents. There are many countries around the world that don't grant citizenship to anyone born on their soil. 

ETA: So Paul will just need to gather up documents that prove he's an American citizen (birth certificate, passport, etc.) and also documents that prove that he resided in the US for 5 years of his life, with 2 of those years being after age 14 (school records, employment records, SSA forms, etc.) and then make an appointment at the closest Embassy for him and the baby. Voila! The baby has an American passport.

Thank you for your explanation. 

4 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

Just curious . . . are the children born to TWO expats, or one parent is an expat, and the other is a citizen of the birth country?  Would that change the ability to just go register at the embassy?  TIA for your answer.

4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Just curious . . . are the children born to TWO expats, or one parent is an expat, and the other is a citizen of the birth country?  Would that change the ability to just go register at the embassy?  TIA for your answer.

I've seen both situations. It really doesn't matter so long as one parent is an American citizen who has lived in the US for at least 5 years with 2 of those years being after 14. I believe the law is written that way so that children who are born in America and get an American passport, but then never live in America again after infancy, cannot pass their US citizenship on to their own children one day. 

• Love 4

Would he have to prove through DNA that he’s the father or since there already married that passes. I obviously think it’s Poles child but just curious if you have to have some sort of proof of that

• Love 1

I was about to say, how could Karine know that the fetus she miscarried was a boy?? I saw the ultrasound and.... oh, never mind. OLD NEWS!

They might want to wait a minute before they try this again.  Just a thought.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mainer said:

Would he have to prove through DNA that he’s the father or since there already married that passes. I obviously think it’s Poles child but just curious if you have to have some sort of proof of that

If the man claiming he’s the father is married to the mother at the time of birth, that’s sufficient, no DNA test is required. If the parents aren’t married the father has to have established legal paternity is some way (for example signing an acknowledgment of paternity, a child support order etc), but a DNA test isn’t required (although can be used). 

• Love 3

I was wondering because the video and title said two miscarriages.  I hope you are right and I misunderstood.

3 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

It sounds like he's talking about the m/c she had that was aired (or re-enacted) for viewers in the past episode.

• Love 2
On 10/6/2018 at 11:58 AM, gonecrackers said:

It sounds like he's talking about the m/c she had that was aired (or re-enacted) for viewers in the past episode.

Gahhh can you imagine being asked to RE-ENACT A MISCARRIAGE SCENE???  I hope that wasn't the case, but TLC has no level of low they aren't willing to visit.  

• Love 9

That scene where he is insisting she "fala" with him, you can see him escalate.  I can easily see him get very dangerous. especially if he thinks he is going to be humiliated on national tv.

I do think Karine could be killed, maybe even her mother because its clear he thinks she is trying to get rid of him.

TLC doesn't care, in fact the worse it is, the better they like it (money)

I hope someone can stop this. Paul needs to be somewhere like a locked ward.

• Love 4
On 10/2/2018 at 6:00 PM, magemaud said:

Wow, Karine appears to have gotten pregnant again following her miscarriage even quicker than Paola did! 

Who knows if it was quicker we do not know the shows true time line.

3 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

Who knows if it was quicker we do not know the shows true time line.

Many first pregnancies end in miscarriage and the woman often is able to conceive quickly again.  Obviously this isn't the case for everyone, but I know two women who conceived within two months of a miscarriage.

• Love 2

Somebody wrote above, but I don't see it just now.  Are those two dog crates for actual dogs that Paul and Karine had ?  It's a walk-up apartment someplace, do the dogs just spend nearly 24/7 in the cages ?  Why would they even get one dog, let along two ?   If someone would explain that again, I'd appreciate it.  

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@renatae this is what I was referring to in the live chat thread. 

Thanks! Yes, that's the one I saw. So many accusations of terrible crimes, pics (which could be of anyone's car) but no charges?? I just can't believe not one of these people would not have sought out law enforcement if any of these horrible things were true. And the ex herself only managed to file about the innocuous text? I'm afraid I can't believe all these people are too "afraid" of him to file charges. They aren't afraid of going all out on social media, though.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 2

I think that there may not be charges against him because so much turns into he said/she said and Paul has developed an ability to very convincingly lie and present himself as the innocent victim.  He has seemingly developed an "aw shucks, I have done everything possible.." persona.  In his talking heads for this show he comes across as bewildered about why there are difficulties and that he is doing everything possible to show his love for Karine.  He continually tells her that he will not argue, shame her, etc., and yet he keeps doing it and they keep having the same conversation.  

• Love 3
On 10/7/2018 at 3:15 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

Whoa!  What a story. Sadly, you don't know who you are getting in with these days without a background check. Seriously. Part of me is sorry this young girl didn't have an older adult in her life to warn her, the other part of me says young girls don't always listen to warnings. Still, no one needs their car wrecked or their friends' lives turned upside down because of an idiot.

• Love 1
On 10/8/2018 at 9:31 AM, AussieBabe said:

We saw the hoarding last night. What was all of that shit? I couldn't live like that. It felt like we transitioned to an episode of Hoarders when he was digging through the pile of crap.

Agree.  The piles of crap with Paul looking for clean underwear and freaking sniffing it.   

• Love 5
On 10/8/2018 at 2:26 AM, Chippings said:

Somebody wrote above, but I don't see it just now.  Are those two dog crates for actual dogs that Paul and Karine had ?  It's a walk-up apartment someplace, do the dogs just spend nearly 24/7 in the cages ?  Why would they even get one dog, let along two ?   If someone would explain that again, I'd appreciate it.  

Was the cage in the pantry? That may have been food for her relatives.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Eagle Woman said:

Lol

Someone posted that Paul brought his 2 German Shepards with him, but Karine didn’t walk them or feed them and I guess he shipped them home, or I hope that’s what he did with them.

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Lol

Someone posted that Paul brought his 2 German Shepards with him, but Karine didn’t walk them or feed them and I guess he shipped them home, or I hope that’s what he did with them.

...and why would Karine have to walk them or feed them?  It's not like Paul was working!

• Love 6

Good Lord that's a dumb way to spend money.  Shipping two large breed dogs to another country, quarantine fees, and then transporting them over the river and thru the woods to Karine's house they go?  No wonder they're broke.

Okay I just googled quarantine pets/Brazil and apparently it isn't a country you need to do that for.  Weird.  Still, airfare for pets is NOT CHEAP.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Good Lord that's a dumb way to spend money.  Shipping two large breed dogs to another country, quarantine fees, and then transporting them over the river and thru the woods to Karine's house they go?  No wonder they're broke.

Okay I just googled quarantine pets/Brazil and apparently it isn't a country you need to do that for.  Weird.  Still, airfare for pets is NOT CHEAP.  

And then they are stuck in crates all day?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

And its hot as hell and lots of bugs and mosquitos, the dogs could have gotten any number of diseases, it’s another example of Paul’s failure to think things thru.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Kath94 said:

...and why would Karine have to walk them or feed them?  It's not like Paul was working!

Exactly!!  What do they do all day?? Obviously NOT clean or learn each other’s languages! 

• Love 4

Maybe Paul would have still had some money if he hadn't bought a thousand stupid stuffed animals and pillows for Karine.

On 10/10/2018 at 6:08 AM, Eagle Woman said:

LOL!!!?

Edited by Rdh1314
Typo
  • Love 2
On 10/4/2018 at 7:13 PM, AZChristian said:

I am no expert, but I believe that if the baby's father is an American citizen, the baby is already an American citizen. And if he is married to Karine when the baby is born, he is assumed to be the father. Can't get any easier than that. 

My son married a girl from China four years ago in China ...Liam was automatically an a American citizen but his wife had to declare on her end if he was Chinese or American....but there was no problem or question if he was American in our governments eyes

• Love 7

Paul listed his dog of 10 years as something he had to give up to be with Kreeny so not buying the two dogs in Brazil story.  I think the correct guess was already stated, that it's a pantry for relatives' food, or something else weird.

• Love 1
On 10/10/2018 at 11:15 AM, Trulie said:

Exactly!!  What do they do all day?? Obviously NOT clean or learn each other’s languages! 

Hey, it takes a lot of effort to hunt around for free wildflowers to bring your wife! Not to mention sniffing all the laundry and underwear crotches to make sure they are clean.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Kareem said:

Paul listed his dog of 10 years as something he had to give up to be with Kreeny so not buying the two dogs in Brazil story.

I agree. There was never any mention of him bringing dogs with him on his second trip, just tons of crap. But as of last month, he was back in the US and working as a K-9 trainer so maybe the crates were for dogs he was going to bring with him TO the States? 

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I agree. There was never any mention of him bringing dogs with him on his second trip, just tons of crap. But as of last month, he was back in the US and working as a K-9 trainer so maybe the crates were for dogs he was going to bring with him TO the States? 

THAT'S what felonious time -bomb- waiting-to- happen Paul does for a living??!!!  He's a K-9 trainer???  

50 minutes ago, Rdh1314 said:

THAT'S what felonious time -bomb- waiting-to- happen Paul does for a living??!!!  He's a K-9 trainer???  

We will probably read about his dogs turning on him and mauling him to death. Kreenies excuse for not getting help was that Paul wasn’t using the translating APP.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rdh1314 said:

I believe he originally worked in IT for his father's company before he went to Brazil, but now that he's back in Louisville, he's become a K-9 trainer. 

https://tasteofreality.com/paul-staehle-of-90-day-fiance-shares-about-his-new-job/

This was from "In Touch": 

Earlier this week, Paul added a new career update on his Facebook page as a "Contracted K9 Handler" at Tactical Detection K9, which is a company based in Paul's hometown of Louisville, KY. According to a recent Instagram post, the president of the company has more than 30 years of experience in handling K9's and training them for patrol, drug detection, bomb detection, and cadaver detection. [yikes!]

"An exciting new job opportunity working publicly with law enforcement," the 35-year-old wrote on Facebook. While it seems like an unlikely career move for Paul, who has quite the criminal history, to work alongside law enforcement officials, it's actually not that far-fetched and it makes sense now why Paul and Karine are currently pet parents to two German Shepard pups.

aha! that explains the pet carriers! 

I wonder what happened to the job offer at Fort Knockers that David Poor turned down: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-paul-staehle-job-david-toborowsky-164087

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I believe he originally worked in IT for his father's company before he went to Brazil, but now that he's back in Louisville, he's become a K-9 trainer. 

https://tasteofreality.com/paul-staehle-of-90-day-fiance-shares-about-his-new-job/

This was from "In Touch": 

Earlier this week, Paul added a new career update on his Facebook page as a "Contracted K9 Handler" at Tactical Detection K9, which is a company based in Paul's hometown of Louisville, KY. According to a recent Instagram post, the president of the company has more than 30 years of experience in handling K9's and training them for patrol, drug detection, bomb detection, and cadaver detection. [yikes!]

"An exciting new job opportunity working publicly with law enforcement," the 35-year-old wrote on Facebook. While it seems like an unlikely career move for Paul, who has quite the criminal history, to work alongside law enforcement officials, it's actually not that far-fetched and it makes sense now why Paul and Karine are currently pet parents to two German Shepard pups.

aha! that explains the pet carriers! 

I wonder what happened to the job offer at Fort Knockers that David Poor turned down: https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-paul-staehle-job-david-toborowsky-164087

Paul and the dogs will feel right at home walking around the charred remains of buildings looking for evidence or bodies.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Wow! Good sleuthing! I recall reading something about his job involving taking care of the dogs- feeding and grooming them, cleaning out the kennels, certainly not drug detection training. I’ll bet he is raising those two shepherd puppies for future training. 

• Love 8