Type keyword(s) to search

Paul & Karine: These Condoms Ain't For Sexin'

• Start Topic

On 8/24/2018 at 9:43 AM, Kiki620 said:

Do we have actual confirmation that she is pregnant???

On 9/5/2018 at 12:00 PM, iwasish said:

If Kreeny isn’t pregnant I’ll bet she got a doctor to say she can’t work and must have bed rest. That way Paul can’t bitch that she’s lazy. 

From an interview with Paul  https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-karine-health-scare-165221:

He went on to explain that Karine is currently on bed rest and even though he didn't reveal any other details about what condition Karine is currently suffering from, he said that she will eventually be okay.

Definition of pregnancy:  a condition you suffer from, and then eventually become okay ;)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Horrified said:

From an interview with Paul  https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-karine-health-scare-165221:

He went on to explain that Karine is currently on bed rest and even though he didn't reveal any other details about what condition Karine is currently suffering from, he said that she will eventually be okay.

Definition of pregnancy:  a condition you suffer from, and then eventually become okay ;)

I read that article after i made that post.   She could indeed be pregnant. He also mentions something about getting her to stop drinking. That could be why she was laying around so tired during the day .  She went out to some club with her friends prior to the wedding and they were drinking.  Maybe she was  drinking secretly during the day. 

That’s not to say she isn’t pregnant.  She might drink BECAUSE she’s pregnant.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
On 8/24/2018 at 8:56 PM, Chalby said:

I am surprised that she hasn't zeroed in on his passive-aggressive emotional abuse. He enjoys making her doubt herself and second guess her beauty. She needs to get rid of him asap. I would not want my daughters to think it is okay that any man treats a woman the way Jesse treats her. Oops - for Jesse and D'Arcy's page

I just don't see abuse from him. He comes across to me like a weak, whiny little guy. Seems like Karine could be ruling that roost before long. I don't get it.

• Love 8

Stop what you are doing and follow @90dayfiancetea on IG right now!  They share tidbits from production after each show airs.  Apparently after the showdown with Pol and Mama Karine, David the interpreter stayed to comfort a crying mama.

Also, Paul's aunt sent Karine threatening texts after their fight about the food.  So Paul apparently told all his family members (who are in the US) about their fight and painted Karine in an unsavory light.  Nice guy.

Anyways I totally believe Paul is dangerous and that he just hides it well.  If the camera crew hadn't had been there I think he would have tried to burn down Karine's family's home or tried to scare her in some way (never quite harming her but letting her know that he is in control).  I know she comes across as slothful and immature, but I honestly think some of that is depression - maybe she felt she had to marry him because of the pregnancy- that would depress me too.  Paul is a scary individual and is not quite right.  I always feel he tries really hard to come across as weird and harmless for the cameras.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 14

There is an interview with Paul on today’s episode of the Pink Shade with Erin Martin podcast:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pink-shade-with-erin-martin/id1318549651?mt=2&i=1000420017708

Paul explains the whole Karine’s brother and friends eating all the food situation.  Apparently, it happened multiple times. Paul would stock the refrigerator for the week and then Karine, her brother and friends would use everything to make one big meal.  A lot of the food was wasted and ended up in the trash. (Not sure why leftovers weren’t saved, he didn’t say).

And, then Karine, brother and/or friends would come back the next day and expect the refrigerator to be magically refilled. Paul had to explain to them that he, like most people, was on a budget and had only a certain amount of money he could spend on food per week.

Paul talks about a lot more from this season and season 1 too.  And this episode is just part one of the interview, part two will be available next week.

Edited by SweetPotato
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

nyways I totally believe Paul is dange

Clumsy hands, sorry I mangled your post.

Anyway, I totally agree and I think he could explode quickly.  It is ultimately his fault for everything. He shouldn't buy food, he shouldn't of married someone he does not know at all.

He wanted a robot wife and just assumed she would do everything he demanded of her. He was wrong.

He just figured some poor girl would be grateful the American would marry her and be his slave.

• Love 5
29 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Clumsy hands, sorry I mangled your post.

Anyway, I totally agree and I think he could explode quickly.  It is ultimately his fault for everything. He shouldn't buy food, he shouldn't of married someone he does not know at all.

He wanted a robot wife and just assumed she would do everything he demanded of her. He was wrong.

He just figured some poor girl would be grateful the American would marry her and be his slave.

That appears to be the attitude of most of the Americans on this show. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

It's his cooling vest. 

But, someone on reddit suggested that it's actually a Thundershirt, which is much funnier.  So, I'm going with that from now on.

He wastes.a.lot of money on random unnecessary crap. 

• Love 8

Any one know if Karine has ever worked in Brazil?  I know she is young, but if she isn't in school I assume there would be some expectation that she try to find something to do.  Whenever we see her she is in bed!

• Love 2

What strikes me about Paul is his complete lack of a sense of humor.  He doesn't seem to be able to see the absurdity of his situation and take a step back and laugh at himself.   He seems incredibly creepy and dangerous, and his police record is a huge, huge red flag.

• Love 7
On 9/18/2018 at 1:34 PM, VegasDenise said:

I have seen and it was mentioned on this page that a pic of a preggers Karine on social media. It was quickly removed. Anyone else ?

Yes! A belly shot, looked about 5 to 6 months pregnant if I recall. Paul posted then quickly deleted it.

He posted in mid June and she looks about 5 months, so she is due soon. Bed rest maybe due to preeclampsia?

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 3
On 8/24/2018 at 5:56 PM, Chalby said:

I am surprised that she hasn't zeroed in on his passive-aggressive emotional abuse. He enjoys making her doubt herself and second guess her beauty. She needs to get rid of him asap. I would not want my daughters to think it is okay that any man treats a woman the way Jesse treats her. Oops - for Jesse and D'Arcy's page

Hello people - I do not know how to delete this post about Jesse's treatment of Darcy (given we are in Paul/Karine's section). Can anyone share how I can delete it given there's no edit icon to choose?

On 9/18/2018 at 10:29 AM, Horrified said:

Paul is so accustomed to living off a woman (who'll always have to work fulltime) as he is unemployable.  Karine should leave his butt as soon as she is established in the States. I am sure she will quickly meet a nicer man who is less neurotic and won't nag at her while making her take health tests. And I wouldn't even get upset about it. I almost feel the US owes Karine for what we've put her through with this loose cannon.

4 hours ago, Chalby said:

Hello people - I do not know how to delete this post about Jesse's treatment of Darcy (given we are in Paul/Karine's section). Can anyone share how I can delete it given there's no edit icon to choose?

Looks like there's a one-week time period during which you can delete:

How to delete a post.

If within the permitted editing window (1 week), simply delete the text and ask for deletion within the post. Otherwise, either PM a moderator or click the report button (Flag icon) and request deletion

Edited by sconstant

Poor Karine. She looks exhausted. I've never been pregnant but I understand that it's tiring. But she hasn't even combed her hair since the wedding. Like Katie Holmes when she was married to Tom Cruise, trying to make herself unappealing and invisible  

• Love 5

So I'm confused...I thought Pole and Krinny had posted pregnancy photos on social media, and then had to pull them because TLC probably read them their contractual obligations again...anyway, do we know if she got pregnant again already, or if there are no offspring currently in the making? I hope it's the latter because those two shouldn't be allowed to be together let alone pro-create. Krinny's parents need to step up and drag her back to the rainforest and end this shit once and for all. I'm sure her father can arrange for Pole to be persona non grata in Brazil, and put Krinny on some no-fly list...girl's too stupid for her own good.

• Love 4

Regardless how one might feel about them, that had to be a horrible experience. 

I now think that Pole was the father, and TLC edited the show to make viewers suspect he wasn't. We really don't know how long Pole was there in relation to the scenes we were given, and certainly he never raised an eyebrow about the baby's age.

• Love 7

I wonder if Karine is pregnant again (or could the whole miscarriage be an act?) and TLC had them re-enact their wedding and the drama surrounding it, or even just make all the stuff up, because that's the story line they wanted to feature.

27 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

I wonder if Karine is pregnant again (or could the whole miscarriage be an act?) and TLC had them re-enact their wedding and the drama surrounding it, or even just make all the stuff up, because that's the story line they wanted to feature.

I am leaning toward Karine being pregnant the whole time with Paul's baby but TLC asked them to lie about it before the wedding for storyline purposes. Sadly, she lost the baby.

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

I feel like the miscarriage was for the show.  At least I hope so, I don’t wish the death of a child on anyone.  

14 hours ago, EllaDisco said:

It looks as though she became pregnant again after the miscarriage. I found this photo of Karine online looking far more pregnant than we've ever seen her:

ETA: https://starcasm.net/before-the-90-days-karine-is-pregnant-paul-staehle-posts-and-deletes-baby-bump-photos/Karine_pregnant.jpg

Edited by renatae

She's definitely pregnant now. They've been hiding her belly in strategic ways, and he said she was on "bed rest" and unable to work. Plus, he said he asked her to take a DNA test in a podcast in the past month or so. He claimed it was so they could prove the baby's right to be a US citizen and get a passport. It was posted in this thread. Maybe they're just being cautious after a loss/waiting until a point of viability to confirm or TLC did ask them to hide it for whatever reason.

• Love 5

What is she drinking? Maybe that’s why she was always hiding in her room on social media ( doc he look under her bed for booze bottles).

if her drinking is that bad, this early in her pregnancy, fetal alcohol syndrome is possible.

On 9/28/2018 at 5:31 AM, Chalby said:

Don’t sweat the small stuff we still love you it’s okay you made a mistake.. ? I have no idea how to delete ... but it’s not gonna hurt any of us ?

On 9/16/2018 at 7:28 PM, iwasish said:

So Paul cleans up dog shit at the K9  kennels. 

That Black and Tan Shepherd is gorgeous! I had one just like it and she was great!!!

Wow this is hilarious I knew he was anal but... the clean freak cleans dog shit?  Maybe this is why he’s a Germ a phobe maybe he’s had Giardia! Go Paul! nice career choice at 30 or however old..

• Love 1
21 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

hm.  And it looks like she chopped off some hair, too.  Is this one of the pics that Pol posted and deleted shortly after?  How did I not notice the haircut?  Interesting add to their timeline. 

Yes, Starcasm said this was one of the pictures he posted in June of this year and quickly deleted. Some fans had already captured them before they were deleted.

• Love 1

I keep wondering why Karine isn’t in the USA.  I would think that getting a K3 visa would not be difficult for her.  Also would make claiming citizenship for the baby easier.  

I just find this all weird.  But we are talking about Paul here ....

• Love 1
4 hours ago, LGGirl said:

I keep wondering why Karine isn’t in the USA.  I would think that getting a K3 visa would not be difficult for her.  Also would make claiming citizenship for the baby easier.  

I just find this all weird.  But we are talking about Paul here ....

I know it can take anywhere from 6 months to a year. They may not have had the money for any associated fees. It doesn't seem like he's working a 9-5 or earning a tonne of money. I don't know how much the spousal visa costs or if you need a co-sponsor like the K1. If she's on bed rest, a doctor most likely wouldn't let her fly. I couldn't be out of bed longer than 15 minutes per hour, and I was on bed rest from 26 weeks on. 

• Love 2