Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Discussion

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

And Corny's parents?  Have we ever seen two more useless cartoon characters?  Did a thief break in in the middle of the night and steal everyone's personality?  They all need to pool their funds and join the third dimension.  

I need to know that, too.  Was it "bullshit?" Or "paycheck?"  

Pretty sure it was "bullshit", because right after the beep he lectured on the necessity of "being real" and so on.

I guess Darcy’s drinking was about drinking at all. I had thought Jesse meant getting drunk or using alcohol too much but to say not even a glass of wine?  That is overkill and too controlling.  That whole segment was weird, something really off there.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Drogo said:

"We brought in a Portuguese translator so we and Paul will know what Karine is saying, but he won't be translating anything we say back into Portuguese for her because really who gives a shit about Karine."

We noticed that and figured that they must have edited out the translator translating into Portuguese for her. She was certainly answering questions appropriately, which means she understood the questions.

• Love 7

Hands down, Jesse has got to be the scariest TV I have watched in a long while. Anyone else notice how he was trying to control that simmering rage of his last night? That man is a ticking time bomb waiting to explode, and Darcy better watch out because  girlfriend is on her way to becoming a statistic or having her own special on ID Discovery. I kid, but that was some scary shit last night.

His emotions were all over the damn place. Up and down. If he is that mercurial  and unable to behave for 10 minutes on NATIONAL TV, can you imagine what he is like in real life? Holy Hell. I would call him an enfant terrible if he weren't so fucking dangerous. He is one sick and disturbed individual.

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Sprockets said:

She is a really bad liar.  I still cannot make up my mind about what's really going on.  

Go with the least honest configuration between the three of them and that'll be the one closest to the truth. We loved how her eyes kept darting around like she was looking for a way to escape - because that is exactly what she was doing in her head! The number of times she had to hide her face in order to not be caught on camera laughing were so obvious. We also enjoyed how she told Sean that she's doing the same thing with Chris that she's doing with Sean. That woman knows she's a prostitute and she knows that they know it. So she's banging Sean and getting paid in clothes and whatever else, and she's doing the same thing with Chris. Sean's an idiot if he thinks she's stopped screwing Chris. What more could she possibly do to make it any more obvious? Dude, seriously.

1. She is staying in Chris' apartment/condo.
  2. She admits there were many other places she could have stayed in the DR.
  3. All her smiling and giggling at answers.
  4. Constantly hiding her face to keep her smiles/giggles off camera.
  5. Clearly lying about when she stopped taking money from Chris.
  6. Having to read his text from her phone because it was a lie and that's why she couldn't even give a summation.
  7. And more!

I hope the next time we hear about them will be a blurb about how Sean kicked her ass to the curb because he finally wised up and realized she's a lying piece of shit.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Did anyone else think that Jesse and Darcy were just giving us another over the top performance so that's either they can come back for another season or they can have a dramatic break up that we can all get involved in.  She didn't seem the least bit surprised that he was in town and he immediately picked a fight with her.  Also, if she's so crazy about him what did she do with the "appreciation" ring.  If this wasn't a performance, then he is really a douche.

You have to remember that there have been several months between the filming of the tell-all and the end of the regular season. These two had previously let slip on soshul meedya that they were having relationship problems. The dynamic between them when he got angry about her continuing to drink alcohol was no act. His standing up was an immediate sign of "I have the power in this relationship. I am the boss. And I am more important than you are." Likewise, at the end of their segment when they were discussing him having called her a bitch "a couple of times", her reaction was not acted and it's very clear that his name-calling is not restricted to "bitch" and it's not been only "a couple of times". Her reaction is of a woman who has been demeaned and emotionally & verbally abused on the regular. His behaviour was that of an abuser, through and through.

I mean, I don't drink alcohol, either. My wife does go out with her sisters and/or friends from time to time. Some of those times, she comes home drunk. I don't accuse her of being an alcoholic. Of course, I'm not a controlling, abusive asshole with a white supremacist haircut, like Jesse, either. I'm able to recognize that occasionally getting drunk (usually, she just gets buzzed, anyway) does not create a pattern. Jesse has yet to learn that difference, among a great deal of other things he needs to learn before he actually manages to have a successful relationship.

• Love 19

I wish the host asked follow up questions instead of staring wide eyed at the prompter.  She's not the right person to host this type of tell-all. 

Jesse and Darcy could have been putting on a show - they walked off holding hands.  But Abby needs acting lessons.  Chris has moved on from her - not the other way around.  There's a lot more going on with Abby - she's an opportunist.  Fortunately she's pretty and smart (needs to do something about the scabies tho).

• Love 2
10 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

What was the word that was beeped from Jesse's mouth?

There were several words. "Bullshit" was definitely one. "Bitch" may have been another. We're pretty sure he called her both a "bitch" and a "C U Next Tuesday". That's the read that I got from it and from the interaction with Darcey. Shaun Robinson looked so uncomfortable at the end of their segment. You could see she clearly could not wait to get away from them and for the whole thing to be over. She's not a very good host, though that segment made me feel quite bad for her. I have no doubt that Jesse, if he feels pushed "far enough", would become a physical abuser. I also have no doubt that living with Darcey full time for 6 months to a year would be enough for him to justify beating her.

When I was young (~27), I had an anger management problem. I could see myself possibly becoming the guy that Jesse is. Scared me straight and I made a conscious effort to change my perspective. It's funny how a person's perspective and attitude are so much a matter of habit. Took me about a month of consciously monitoring my reactions to people and situations to permanently change them, and that will probably be one of the top five best things I've ever done in my life - even if I live to 100 years old.

Edited by MrSmith
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Pondlass1 said:

I wish the host asked follow up questions instead of staring wide eyed at the prompter.  She's not the right person to host this type of tell-all. 

She would be better off hosting a crime procedural on Investigation Discovery. She needs the script and is lost without it.

Jesse and Darcy could have been putting on a show - they walked off holding hands.

If you watch their body language closely, she is being subservient as they walk off holding hands. She's slightly behind him and practically glued to his side. She's trying to calm him down and reassure him that he's "the boss" in the relationship before they leave and are alone together. Because once they leave, he's going to start berating, insulting, and demeaning her the minute he's sure they're alone and no one else is around to see or hear their "argument". (I put "argument" in quotes because it'll be one-sided, and Darcey won't have much to say.)

10 hours ago, Lion18 said:

I agree Darcy looked like a different woman. Her face was thin and chiseled. Not all puffy. She looked great. Why in the world would she put up with him?  To me he is not good looking at all

i get lonely at times but never would tolerate a 24 year old psychotic punk treating me that way

She definitely looked better. We were happy to see that. Whatever was going on with her while she was in the Netherlands has ended. Her face looked much better. It was nice to see her not wearing a choker. Even her extensions looked pretty good. I am sad for her that she feels the need to put up with someone like Jesse. I hope her friends can build her up and help her get free of her "need" for a "man".

• Love 6
10 hours ago, Bibi said:

Abby : I  swear as soon as I get out of his appartement, I will have no contact with Chris again. I'm leaving in 2 weeks !

Wasn't she supposed to have no contact with him already?

Is she telling us that she is leaving this place just because Chris informed her that he was giving no more money, not because she planned to leave?   

2weeks? Why can't she leave right away?

And why did it look so natural that she was a prostitute?

Sean must really be in love with that little girl. Really.

That is what she is telling us. If Chris hadn't told her she couldn't stay in his condo any longer, then she would still be there. I don't believe that she and Chris aren't still getting it on. I think she's just saying that because that's what Sean needs to hear and that's what she wants the audience to believe. Most of us recognize that she's a proper prostitute, though, and aren't fooled by her bullshit.

10 hours ago, Bryce Lynch said:

Myriam should have told him she had a BF.  Patrick is nuts, but I think she led him on.  

We believe Myriam when she says that Patrick gave her almost no notice that he was coming to Paris and when she says she didn't realize how much he was into her. She probably could have known how much he was into her based on their online flirting, if she had chosen to really pay attention and think about it from his perspective. I can't fault her failing to do that, though, because most people fail to do that. I'm pretty good at looking at things from other people's perspectives and even I fail at it on the regular. Her reactions seemed genuine, too. This will probably shock @Drogo and some others, but for once I'm actually taking some of these people and their statements at face value. LOL

• Love 5
10 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

Sean and Abby.  Sean, you’re an idiot.  All I can say is, make sure you’re up-to-date on your medical care so you can treat the STD(s) that is/are almost certainly coming.  I lost hope in his ability to locate some balls and stick up for himself when Abby said she had plenty of options in the Dominican Republic, but still chose to live with Chris and he actually justified it.  I halfway expected Chris to walk by with a towel around his waist, fresh from a shower.  It’s hard to feel sorry for someone who is so utterly weak in every way.

Absolutely! We were totally expecting Chris to pop into the frame at any minute.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Zoey said:

Did anyone else notice that the ring that Jesse gave Darcy was completely different then the one Darcy showed her daughters? Yes.

Why does Abby need all those panties? She's a prostitute. Having clean panties is an important part of keeping clean "down there".

What does she just have a panties only shop? Probably. She knows other prostitutes and sells panties to them.

Do you think she's a prostitute? Yes. See #2.

Maybe Chris was her pimp? Doubtful. Most likely, he's a rich john that comes to the DR for the sex tourism.

There you go. Hope that helps! :)

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, MrSmith said:

That is what she is telling us. If Chris hadn't told her she couldn't stay in his condo any longer, then she would still be there. I don't believe that she and Chris aren't still getting it on. I think she's just saying that because that's what Sean needs to hear and that's what she wants the audience to believe. Most of us recognize that she's a proper prostitute, though, and aren't fooled by her bullshit.

We believe Myriam when she says that Patrick gave her almost no notice that he was coming to Paris and when she says she didn't realize how much he was into her. She probably could have known how much he was into her based on their online flirting, if she had chosen to really pay attention and think about it from his perspective. I can't fault her failing to do that, though, because most people fail to do that. I'm pretty good at looking at things from other people's perspectives and even I fail at it on the regular. Her reactions seemed genuine, too. This will probably shock @Drogo and some others, but for once I'm actually taking some of these people and their statements at face value. LOL

The thing that makes me doubt Myriam is that at one point she called the "relationship" with Patrick "a flirt".  Then she gave all the "friend zone" stuff.  It seems to me, that at a minimum she was giving Patrick mixed signals.  That is why I liked Mother Patrick's reaction to her.

But, from this point on, it is all on Patrick.  She has now made it clear that she is not interested, but he still has hope that they will be together.  I'm not sure if Patrick is a stalker, but he definitely has a stalker's optimism.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Sprockets said:

It is clearly an issue for Jesse, but his only answer is to attempt to lock her down with "no more drinking, period."  As anyone who has ever been involved with an alcoholic knows, that approach is doomed to failure.  If he has an issue, he needs to deal with it, not expect others to change their behavior.  Do they have Al-Anon for Hitler Yourh?  

We don't think Darcey is an alcoholic. As my wife pointed out, wine can go to your head very quickly. I suspect she drinks like my wife does: Goes out with sisters/friends from time to time, fails to pace herself to prevent herself getting drunk, comes home drunk, and otherwise doesn't drink between those times.

• Love 1

We laughed through Abby's responses to her relationship with Chris.  When it became obvious that she was still in his condo, we figured that those "laughing-while-you're-trying-to-look-like-you're-crying" moments were when a nude Chris was dancing behind the cameras so no one could see him but Abby.

I felt like Jesse and Darcy's segment was 100% acting. I'd read that they were both just interested in doing the show for publicity - her for her House of 11 clothing line, and him because he's a model. And the acting was so bad - and the dialog so indecipherable - that it was like flipping through the channels and landing on one of the Spanish soap operas. All overacting, and no idea (on my part) what they're even talking about.

BTW . . . Darcy - nice dress. Too bad they didn't have one in your size so you could have breathed.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

The thing that makes me doubt Myriam is that at one point she called the "relationship" with Patrick "a flirt".  Then she gave all the "friend zone" stuff.  It seems to me, that at a minimum she was giving Patrick mixed signals.  That is why I liked Mother Patrick's reaction to her.

But, from this point on, it is all on Patrick.  She has now made it clear that she is not interested, but he still has hope that they will be together.  I'm not sure if Patrick is a stalker, but he definitely has a stalker's optimism.  

Good points. Maybe they started out flirting really intensely, then she concluded that the likelihood of him ever coming to Paris and of them having an actual romantic relationship was near zero, and moved on; Patrick, on the other hand, couldn't get this "amazing French girl" out of his mind and decided to actually make the trip, by which time he was securely and firmly in the friend zone, and didn't give her much of a heads-up that he was planning to come to France. Just one possibility among many.

1 hour ago, fountain said:

I guess Darcy’s drinking was about drinking at all. I had thought Jesse meant getting drunk or using alcohol too much but to say not even a glass of wine?  That is overkill and too controlling.  That whole segment was weird, something really off there.

Yeah. He was demanding that she be a teetotaler while she was in the Netherlands; in fact, it was the day after she came back to his place drunk after spending the afternoon and evening pity drinking following that depressing conversation with his mother. He tried to demand it again during the tell-all last night. He doesn't seem to understand the difference between "getting drunk a couple of times a year" and "being unable to function without alcohol".

• Love 7
1 hour ago, fountain said:

I said this in the first episode where she got drunk.  He wasn't saying "drink responsibly" or "don't get drunk like that again", it was "you can't have any alcohol ever".  This from a guy she just met for the first time.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

We laughed through Abby's responses to her relationship with Chris.  When it became obvious that she was still in his condo, we figured that those "laughing-while-you're-trying-to-look-like-you're-crying" moments were when a nude Chris was dancing behind the cameras so no one could see him but Abby.

I felt like Jesse and Darcy's segment was 100% acting. I'd read that they were both just interested in doing the show for publicity - her for her House of 11 clothing line, and him because he's a model. And the acting was so bad - and the dialog so indecipherable - that it was like flipping through the channels and landing on one of the Spanish soap operas. All overacting, and no idea (on my part) what they're even talking about.

BTW . . . Darcy - nice dress. Too bad they didn't have one in your size so you could have breathed.

There was so much to laugh at in Abby's responses.  But what I loved the most was her use of verb tenses in her responses.   She kept answering present or past tense questions (e.g., "Have you stopped taking money from Chris?") with future tense answers "I will stop taking money."  

It was so obvious she was being deceitful ,but Sean either didn't notice or didn't care.

I honestly think Sean deserves whatever trouble Abby brings him, at this point.  It's not like she is an expert liar.  He should know better.  I do have some concerns for Abby's safety if when she crosses him, though.   Most of the other sappy American males like Larry (and David Poor on 90 Day Fiance) seem like harmless doormats.  But, I sense a mean streak and a temper in Sean.   

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Love 20
4 hours ago, Zoey said:

Why does Abby need all those panties?

What does she just have a panties only shop?

Do you think she's a prostitute?

Maybe Chris was her pimp?

I think that's her real "business" with Chris and why she's in his condo when he's not in the country.  He sets her up in a nice place with nice lingerie in an area where she can get some clients.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Bryce Lynch said:

I honestly think Sean deserves whatever trouble Abby brings him, at this point.  It's not like she is an expert liar.  He should know better.  I do have some concerns for Abby's safety if she crosses him, though.   Most of the other sappy American males like Larry (and David Poor on 90 Day Fiance) seem like harmless doormats.  But, I sense a mean streak and a temper in Sean.   

Too bad they didn't show an interview with his two ex-wives; might be interesting to know why this affluent, not-bad-looking guy with enough money to fly to Haiti twice has TWO of them.

• Love 8

Sean, you have crossed into totally pathetic.  Why is Chris the worst type of person ever?  Because he was with a consenting adult without making any promises he didn't intend to keep?  And you're going to punch him because your fiance never stopped seeing him at all?  Try being angry with the right person, Abby.  If she's been in the DR for a while now, why didn't you know she was staying at Chris's place, unless she was lying to you?  And that message was totally a, "get out of my condo whore" message.  Chris didn't love you Abby, he never said he did, he liked to smush naughty bits with you.  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, millennium said:

When it comes to parents passing along weirdness to their children, Pole is the hair apparent.  

I never knew Jesse's last name until the coat.   Mister Meester.   Love it.

I see what you did there!!!  Brilliant!

And Darcey is hoping to be Missus Meester.  LOL.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

If she's been in the DR for a while now, why didn't you know she was staying at Chris's place, unless she was lying to you?

And he clearly did not know she was there until she said it.  Why is his reaction "I don't like it but I understand?"  Why understand?  There are a whole lot of other places she could stay.  Sean has caved.  

41 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

might be interesting to know why this affluent, not-bad-looking guy with enough money to fly to Haiti twice has TWO of them.

Does Sean seem affluent?  He doesn't to me.  He's apparently living in the wreck of a house he says he is flipping, and no one does that unless they have to.  It would be nice to hear from his ex-wives, but that's the kind of thing that's always fun.  I'm sure we'd hear he's jealous, nagging and whiny.  Sean is like a little girl.  

• Love 7
12 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Umm. Darcy's reaction to the 'surprise' seemed off. She was so over the top in Amsterdam I found her reaction very cold, almost as one would treat an ex.  Not sure what is going on here.one would also think they would need to cut that promise ring off her finger.

Shaun Robinson looked more excited to see Jesse than Darcey was.

LOL so true about that promise ring! Her replacing it was a big FU to Jesse, throwing her sentimentality towards the relationship out the window. It's also saying, "I've got more way expendable income than you do, buddy!"

Darcey's getting her groove back. She's not the slavish lapdog anymore. She's also coming across smarter because as we suspected she's completely capable of giving it back to him and then some!

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Does Sean seem affluent?  He doesn't to me.  He's apparently living in the wreck of a house he says he is flipping, and no one does that unless they have to.  It would be nice to hear from his ex-wives, but that's the kind of thing that's always fun.  I'm sure we'd hear he's jealous, nagging and whiny.  Sean is like a little girl.  

Well, at least he has a working shower and clean clothes.  On this show, that qualifies for making one SEEM affluent.  Plus he had enough money to buy all those panties and other clothes he was taking to Haiti for his "business partner" . . . and he doesn't complain in every scene that he had to cash in his 401K to pursue his soulmate.  

• Love 5

If Sean marries Abby and she takes him for everything he's worth and runs back to Chris he deserves all that heartache because he's so stupid. The situation with Abby is staring him right in the face and he can't see it. 

Darcy and Jesse should just cut their losses and go their separate ways. At least she got a nice ring out of it. 

What is Paul doing for money in Brazil? Apparently he doesn't have a job.

Patrick, she's just not into you, move on.

I don't think Antonio really wants to come to the US or be with Corny.

i don't know what to think about Larry Jenny, still think she's using him for a green card. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Kangatush said:

And you're going to punch him because your fiance never stopped seeing him at all?  Try being angry with the right person, Abby.  If she's been in the DR for a while now, why didn't you know she was staying at Chris's place, unless she was lying to you?  And that message was totally a, "get out of my condo whore" message.  

EXACTLY! He wouldn't be so angry with Chris if he could trust Abby, but he can't trust Abby.

Abby's hedging her bets. After all, Chris has more money than Sean.

"Get-out-of-my-condo-whore message" sums up his state-of-mind perfectly! (I'm an over-hyphenator.)

Notice the way her tearless eyes lit up with delight when she had her face in her hands for the fake cry?

Sean, she doesn't really care about you.

Just now, Sprockets said:

Would a sober guy allow this photo to be posted?  (Note how little he has going on south of the equator).

70401ACB-D5B3-47D6-B4C4-79ABA242E0C8.jpeg

He looks like one of my kid's rubber action figures I kid you not! (Look, kids! This one comes with a detachable jacket!)

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 7

Abby and Jenny have dead fish eyes.  No emotion whatsoever when they say "I love you."  Not happy not sad....just accepting their fate.  I dont understand how Paul/Kareeny's relationship can work.  They dont speak each other's language..not even a little bit.    It's bizarre.  

Is Corny employed?

• Love 1

Jesse had been visiting Darcey for a couple days before the Tell All was taped. I have a feeling they had an argument during the day sometime that carried over into taping and it all went downhill from there. When he walked out on stage, she had a look on her face like "ugh, here we go". Not a look of, "yay, there's the man I love!"

Shaun is a terrible host. She asked Jesse how he came "here". Hmmmm..... hey, Shaun. Did you know people can visit the United States with a passport and some cashola? It happens every day. Oy. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

He looks like one of my kid's rubber action figures I kid you not! (Look, kids! This one comes with a detachable jacket!)

Am I the only one who wants to pull that hood over his head and bend him like a pretzel?  I got yer dominance right here, Hitler Youth.   

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

Am I the only one who wants to pull that hood over his head and bend him like a pretzel?  I got yer dominance right here, Hitler Youth.   

If I were adept with Photoshop, I would shrink him down to size and put him into the hands of some lucky tyke! 

WWE Presents Monster Meester with twenty points of articulation! Now available at Walmart and other fine stores.

3 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

If I were adept with Photoshop, I would shrink him down to size and put him into the hands of some lucky tyke! 

WWE Presents Monster Meester with twenty points of articulation! Now available at Walmart and other fine stores.

Or put him into a black cardboard display box with writing on the label. Go a few rounds with Master Meester! He fights! He brings the hurt! 
And, he analyzes.

Darcey can be Wine Box Barbie or something.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

I said this in the first episode where she got drunk.  He wasn't saying "drink responsibly" or "don't get drunk like that again", it was "you can't have any alcohol ever".  This from a guy she just met for the first time.

I am not really a big drinker, maybe I have a glass of wine a few times a year and even I think never drinking at all is a lot to ask of someone. I personally am not a fan of getting really drunk but  even in Amsterdam Darcy seemed maybe emotional annoying drunk but she didn’t seem black-out piss yourself drunk, she was able to get herself to a hotel, at least from what was shown.  Maybe she was worse than shown.  Anyways it is odd because Jesse’s parents seemed high and I personally don’t see a huge difference in drinking and having pot when it is all in reasonable moderation.

• Love 10
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Poor Miryam his mom was acting like a lunatic. I believe her when she said he invented this romance and lied to his mother, anything o get on TV right Patrick? Asshat

I was a fan of Mother Patrick but now? She couldn't wait to go on national teevee and behave like a pissed off middle schooler/trashy gum snapping corner hanging skank? You are a grown woman. Show a little class. You can express your displeasure with someone's actions without screaming, name calling, and boorishness. Try it sometime.

2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Jesse and Darcy could have been putting on a show - they walked off holding hands.  But Abby needs acting lessons.  Chris has moved on from her - not the other way around.  There's a lot more going on with Abby - she's an opportunist.  Fortunately she's pretty and smart (needs to do something about the scabies tho).

Until now I thought Abby was a smart young woman. An opportunist, sure, but someone with some ideas and the ability to take advantage of any opportunities her pretty face and willingness to go there would avail her. Now I think she's dumb as a plank. She could have easily denied everything. Said she was staying with a friend, said she wasn't seeing Chris any more, said she hadn't seen a dime from him in so long she couldn't remember. Girl is a terrible liar, what's more, she knows it. Why she put herself in this position I'll never know. She should have cried off with a migraine or dengue fever or TB, she should have written out her backstory and memorized it, she should have gotten her story straight. Girl is no good at winging it.

• Love 14

Did anyone notice that when they were replaying the footage of Paul using hand gestures to attempt to show father Karine he wanted to "put a ring on it" that his hand gestures were blurred? 

At some points Paul looked as uncomfortable watching himself as we were. 

I also laughed for like 2 minutes when Abby went into great detail to describe how much she was done with Chris and then was asked if she was in Chris's apartment and said yes. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

Would a sober guy allow this photo to be posted?  (Note how little he has going on south of the equator).

70401ACB-D5B3-47D6-B4C4-79ABA242E0C8.jpeg

That’s extremely creative posing to hide his terrible skin. Too bad it doesn’t hide his terrible haircut.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

If Sean marries Abby and she takes him for everything he's worth and runs back to Chris he deserves all that heartache because he's so stupid. The situation with Abby is staring him right in the face and he can't won't see it. 

Darcy and Jesse should just cut their losses and go their separate ways. At least she got a nice ring out of it. 

Fixed the Sean comment for you.

I thought the ring that Darcey got was costume jewelry.  Fake.  Kind of like her relationship with Jesse.

• Love 5

I think Abby was laughing inappropriately because Chris was just off-camera. I didn't think she could sink any lower in my estimation but TLC you have done it again!  

I hope Darcey can muster the strength to get rid of Jerkface, having missed her first chance, to have "bumped" him into the windmill machinery. But a reality check about her wanting to be "wined and dined for my last 20 years ," speaking from my own experience as a woman over 50 who goes on the dating scene occasionally, good luck with that--I hope you beat the odds. My experience has been that many if not most in the older-man demographic (don't know about the younger) just want to have sex with you (but be ready for ED), have you cook, and and watch sports or political shows FT, the remote in one hand and a beer in the other. God forbid they should ever take you out, certainly somewhere nice. 

I was disappointed that Miss Lettie went into that intimidating trash-talk mode (which I already hear too much of around my DC-MD area). She reflected badly on this country and is enabling her precious boy to stay a baby. Grown-a** man can't handle his own affairs himself?

I like Larry Gump and wish him well. I can't believe he couldn't meet a nice American woman (after all, he's employed, not bad-looking, and you could have all the Mickey Dee's you'd ever want), or that he didn't take off his white cap when he proposed. Dare I hope Jenny is being honest now? I don't like her constant scowl and commands, e.g., YOU TRY IT and COME HERE. P.S. Did anyone else think she might look pregnant in that outfit? 

Edited by Tuneful
Typos cry for me
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok a Paul is lying about the std test "we looked at it on the phone together remember?" As he shoots Karine a STFU glance

He posted somewhere online (and I think it may be shared here in their special thread) a picture of his std test.

7 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I think Abby was laughing inappropriately because Chris was just off-camera. I didn't think she could sink any lower in my estimation but TLC you have done it again!  

I got the feeling Chris was there, too.  I don't see him letting her hang out in his condo without being there.  Also, some of that supposed message she read sounded like ESL.  She is a very poor liar.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 16

Well Krini can understand English now as she understood all of the questions from the interviewer.  However I cannot understand Paul. I usually watch TV with subtitles but I had them turned off because they are terrible in this show- they use the auto subtitles where there is a big lag. I had no trouble understanding Jenny and Larry or any of  the others but when Pole came on- I could not understand him. I turned the close captioning on-- Well either could the auto subtitler understand him! It was putting all sorts of wrong words. Poor Krini - how is she going to learn to speak proper English? he talks so fast and runs all his words together in a weird accent. It's terrible! He needs speech therapy.

So Darcy just stuck on a fake ponytail? That's got to be easier to attach and care for. 

Edited by calpurnia99
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, calpurnia99 said:

It's terrible! He needs speech therapy.

This might be a side effect of medication, or of being punched in the mouth too many times.  

I got the feeling they deleted the part where the man translated for Karine.  

• Love 6