Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: A Bronx Tale

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am not sure that these gals at this point know what exactly happened to Tinsley. Not just Beth, but all of them. After she said she had been both physically and emotionally abused, Lu said "all of us have been there, every single one of us". I still don't think they know what it is she is saying happened to her. 

No remember Bethenny and Carole discussing Tinsley fall from grace.  And I guarantee that if Bethenny didn't google it her staff did and they gossiped like crazy.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pickles said:

I am obviously in the minority. I thought Dorinda was crass and obnoxious at the Bronx lunch. I would have been leaving the table with Luann. 

I think she just hit her "Luann got married " breaking point. She had to let it out. 

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

I think she just hit her "Luann got married " breaking point. She had to let it out. 

The new rule Is, "last one married gets the best guest room!" Why would Bethenny allow Ramona on this trip? I'm a lot like that and can ignore someone who "did me wrong," but that's setting herself up to be "eye-rolling" the entire trip! People are also having trouble with crazy Sonja who's still living with being excluded a season ago from the Berkshires! What sane person would bring that up in mixed company all this time later? ;-)

• Love 8
1 minute ago, 12momine said:

Love me some Dorinda!  Showed up drunk from the night before and still served Sonja her ass on a plate!  

Boy, Sonja really tried to throw Dorinda and Ramona under Bethenny's steamroller tonight. She even said that she sent Bethenny copies of texts about them agreeing to partner with TG. Carole better watch out! Sonja is looking to be Bethenny's new rumor/lie and head cheerleader, her next target will Be Carole. LOL 

• Love 8

Dorinda and I are close in age. How the hell is she always getting drunk to the point of constant hangovers and passing out? Holy shit I wouldn't be able to work or anything. She must not be very busy.

• Love 15

I'm very concerned about Dorinda's bags sitting out front of her home in the Berkshires.  I need to know if she got her stuff.  Does she need a bite guard for sleeping?  How will she remove her make up?

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

There's no chaos in the townhouse! Tell them!

The funniest SHIT was when Sonja got all flustered and screamed "What?! There's no cha-os in The Tao-own house!"

hahahahahahahhahahahah

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

I'm SOOOOO glad someone (Bethenny?) said, "Well you didn't invite us."  bwaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Combining this show with taking the day off tomorrow and drinking (almost) as much as Dorinda was the best decision *I* ever made.  I had a blast.

And no matter how Dorinda acts, yes, to me she's utterly stunningly beautiful.

I have to admit, Carole was hilarious this episode.  Drinking Dorinda in and just loving every minute. Hahahhahaha

I gave up my prosecco during the weekdays and I've never missed it more than while watching this episode.  I would've made an exception had I known the infamous Tipsy Girl was going to an issue again.

• Love 6
27 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

I will be laughing about Dorinda FORGETTING HER FREAKING BELONGINGS AND DRIVING ALL THE WAY TO VERMONT for weeks. WEEKS. And because John gave it to her too good. HILARIOUS. 

Your fault!  Now I'm picturing Dorinda singing these lyrics to John:  Serving all this, swerv, surfing all of this good, good

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

OMG! Luann just surpassed Ramona! Bridal suite. 

I didn't invite you to the wedding but you should know better and give me the best room. I JUST GOT MARRIED! 

WTF???????????

And that is why, no matter what Mrs. D'Agostino claims, she will always consider herself to be a countess. Lol.

Carole had the best line in her TH when she said that Luann really had changed since getting married, as previously she would have loved to have a random man in her bathroom. Give it time, Carole. 

Wow, I kind of wrote off Dorinda's last drunken tirade against Sonja as an unfortunate incident, but nope. She is worse that I ever remember Drunk Sonja to be. Wow. Though Sonja does seem happy to push her buttons. Did she ever produce the text that she claimed to have on her phone? But ya, Dorinda is entering Kelly of RHOC territory. Not a pretty sight. 

• Love 12
13 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Carol and Bethenney's amusement watching the crazy fights was hilarious.  

100% agree.  Carole's amusement re: Dorinda and Bethenny's jaded side-eye and lazy smirk towards it all.  Hahahahhahahahaahah

20 minutes ago, 12momine said:

Love me some Dorinda!  Showed up drunk from the night before and still served Sonja her ass on a plate!  

Stopp...>... I can't stop laughing.... or posting apparently

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Did Dorinda just quote part of an ABBA song  "knowing me knowing you" at her lunch with dumb & dumber?

I don't know but did Sonja try to sing "to the left, to the left" and made it was so off base that you can't be sure she's ever heard the song?

• Love 12

Soooo, soooo much Dorinda total MVP

she won all real housewives franchises!!!

Close second were Bethenny and Carol for the sheer delight on their faces regarding dorinda's antics.

watching again

• Love 22
12 minutes ago, Maire said:

Dorinda and I are close in age. How the hell is she always getting drunk to the point of constant hangovers and passing out? Holy shit I wouldn't be able to work or anything. She must not be very busy.

I think she is a professional with lots of experience! 

I wonder if she always drank and partied like that, or if maybe she started it as a reaction to Richards death? Something to numb the pain. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

I think she is a professional with lots of experience! 

I wonder if she always drank and partied like that, or if maybe she started it as a reaction to Richards death? Something to numb the pain. 

My guess....having to sleep with that butterball is reason enough to drink.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ryebread said:

I will never understand how Dorinda can be, even remotely, considered a beauty. 

I understand your point however, I'm one of those people who occasionally (through out my life) will see someone who I find very sexy, while all my friends are saying "huh? Are you crazy?"  And Dorinda is one of those odd looking people whom I find sexy. I like her nose and that it's natural. Like Alexis Bellino from RHOC.

Ok...my weirdness and I are going to crawl back under my comforter! Lol

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, Wendy said:

do think that that slimy guy was after Dorinda and John saw the opportunity and tried to drag Dorinda on his ventures, luckily for Dorinda she knew better than that.  Dorinda was very loud and clear about her non-involvement but she sure wasn't defending John.

That is what I thought too.  

Someone commented about Dorinda passing out, in the middle of the day, in Vermont.  IF I had just drove myself all that way, I would need a nap too.  I find travel draining.

LOL at Sonja doing her old lady walk after getting out of the car.  That is exactly how I am when riding very far.  Everything stiffens up.

• Love 11