Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Two Weeks Notice

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

That bitch Sonja ate all of the cheese

Now that would set me off as I also love a good cheese platter.

She probably stuffed her pockets with cold cuts and rolls as well. BITCH!

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

What's wrong with Ramona? Aside from being crazy she's drinking too much.

sidenote: I want Dorinda's house and everything in it, non-working fireplace and all. And I love her wine glasses and those old fashion big Christmas light bulbs on the tree. 

Only thing missing ...Rusty Griswald and his family

• Love 7

It seems safe to assume that no matter how wonderful Bethenny's life is on the outside, her inner rage and torment will always blind her to her blessings.  I share the same affliction, which is likely why there's still a tiny place in my heart for her.  

It's hard to tell if LuAnn is truly an optimistic person and takes life as it comes, or she enjoys living a certain kind of fiction.  It doesn't sound like Tom is a faithful, romantic partner, though.  Maybe the sex is just that good?  

• Love 15

Is it possible that when Tom tells Lu, "I'm going out to meet Michelle, you know, that woman I dated about two years ago? We're still good friends," Lu takes that at face value, not realizing that what Tom actually means is, he's going to behave with Michelle that night, the way he used to behave with her when they were dating?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, chick binewski said:

I was raised by wolves. You'll never know! I live in a dungeon. You'll never know! 

It's super convenient to tell everyone you have the most/worst/first of something when you refuse to give details.

Next week: Tom says he has a hall pass. Drink!

Ramona already told us everything we need to know. That slut (Bethenny) had sex on a waterbed. How awful. 

• Love 12

I actually laughed aloud when, at the end, Ramona and Sonja were playacting Ramona's apology and Sonja put on a stank face bc she was standing in for Beth. Like, that was the persona she immediately took on.

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Ramona already told us everything we need to know. That slut (Bethenny) had sex on a waterbed. How awful. 

Where do you even find a waterbed nowadays?  Was she talking about the 1980's???  LOL. 

1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I can't stand Bethenny and firmly believe that she lives for being miserable, but I was living for Carole spilling the tea on Jason's behavior! I know Bethenny can't talk about it on air, but Carole can be her mouthpiece. Please say more, Carole! Calling Bethenny "Bernadette" is the kind of sick, cruel stuff I can totally see him doing....

OMG.  The dirt on Jason.  He always gave me skeevy vibes first on RHONY and then on BEA. He never really came off as sincere in all of his actions towards Bethenny and he was always trying to show just what he did for her company. He was laying the foundation for the contentious divorce. 

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Bethenny drives me crazy and annoys the hell out of me, but her "why we're not invited to the wedding" recap for Tinsley had me laughing out loud!  At least she is the only one who is honest enough to admit that Luann had valid reasons for not inviting anyone except Dorinda.

I scared my dog because I started laughing so hard. It was a humorous and succinct summary of exactly why only Dorinda was invited to the wedding!  LOL.

Ramona was so loaded during the dinner. It was uncomfortable to watch. I was happy to hear Dorinda comment on her rudeness in her talking head but I wish she would have called her out on it at the dinner. It won't change Ramona but it would make for a great fight!

• Love 17

Hey Beth & Jason the only thing your daughter will want as she gets older is a good relationship with both her mom and dad. She won't care who is right or wrong or who is richer or was "right".  love is love you dumb dolts!

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

No, she did cake and eccentricity.

And wine...Ramona had a lot of wine!  She was completely hammered-slightly slurring her words, all gushy and schmaltz-y~~I was waiting for her to break out in song - "That's What Friends Are For" came to mind.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, njbchlover said:

And wine...Ramona had a lot of wine!  She was completely hammered-slightly slurring her words, all gushy and schmaltz-y~~I was waiting for her to break out in song - "That's What Friends Are For" came to mind.  

I don't think she could have managed "That's what friends are for", would have been more Barney's " I love you , you love me" or as Ramona would sing " I loaves Hugh, Hugh loaves me".

• Love 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, Trooper York said:

Well from watching this I don't get that Jason is the psycho. Just sayn'

I get that Bethenny is! Good lord, is she on the same meds as Ramona.( I think they are both hyped up on something, then they drink) They both sounded deranged, emotional, did I mention deranged? How many times did Bethenny say the word dick? It sounds to me like Dennis isn't doing it for her. She runs off and fake cries, then goes overboard about Lu and Tom, but she can't stop herself talking over and over about Ramona. She has a very cruel streak, I mentioned that before, but tonight as well as cruel, she was extra stupid! No more close ups of Carole, she is first at the table because she eats so little, and close up she looks gaunt! Thank goodness she knows how to make a fire, without checking to see if the fireplace is working of course. ( rolling my eyes) Lu seemed happy, not drunk, happy, calm and, pleasant. Dorinda is such a good host, she's a good friend. 

Sonja just phoned it in tonight, she's boring, same goes for  Tinsley, although watching BF and Ramona, I can excuse the latter..;) 

1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Edited by F. M.
  • Love 12
(edited)

It is kind of weird how Lu just starts listing their vacation itinerary when she's trying to articulate how much they were meant to be together. 

And interesting how there aren't a bunch of women claiming that Adam has been stepping out on Carole with them.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 21

Sorry Beth, but your need to 'talk' is a huge part of the problem.  It's not just about 'the' ex.  It's about you.  You did the same to your mother.  You wrote and talked about her.  She finally responded.  And your response was that you hated her.  How dare she?  You reap what you sow.  It's not all about you.  But you thrive on being the victim and being sorry for yourself.  You'll never be happy.

She said as much, I'll never be over this. Good lord girl, get a friggin life! 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

OMG.....

Bethenny:  Lu, Tom's a bad guy...you need to back out.

Bethenny:  Lu, if you're happy, I'm happy for you.

Bethenny:  Lu, you have no idea how stressed I am.  SOB SOB SOB

Bethenny:  I'm sorry about last year, Lu.

Bethenny:  Lu, I don't confide in you, I'm a very private person.  I'm in the worst place in the world.  SOB SOB

Bethenny:  Lu, if you're happy, I'm happy!  BUT DON'T YOU SEE THE RED FLAGS????????

Bethenny:  WHY DIDN'T SOMEONE STOP ME???????

Lu has the patience of a saint.  OMG!!!!

I know! Lu kept her composure like a true lady.

I wish she would have dismissed Beth with a "bless your heart, thanks for sharing" and a pat on her head.

• Love 24
44 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Your island isn't so lonely.  I'll join you!  I like Bethenny but I appreciate her sense of humor.  I think a lot of people think she is a mean girl but she is just sarcastic.

She's the most entertaining for me and she calls them all on their bullshit. She was pretty melodramatic tonight and that typically isn't her style. 

Luann was probably trying to help but it doesn't work when you remind someone who is in distress that they have so much going for them.  We don't know the extent of Bethany's ex husband's harassment but it must be bad if Bethany is having such an extreme reaction.  If he is tormenting her relentlessly, that's tough to take and can easily break someone.  And she's never been one to exaggerate or lie, so I believe it must be bad.  I feel bad for her.  

• Love 20
39 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I know! Lu kept her composure like a true lady.

I wish she would have dismissed Beth with a "bless your heart, thanks for sharing" and a pat on her head.

Same here, Bethenny is definitely talking something, and combining it with booze, we get fruit loops! 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I was raised by wolves. You'll never know! I live in a dungeon. You'll never know! 

It's super convenient to tell everyone you have the most/worst/first of something when you refuse to give details.

Beth can't give details. There is some kind of court order she can't bad mouth her ex.  That's why Carole does it for her.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, bagatelle said:

Beth can't give details. There is some kind of court order she can't bad mouth her ex.  That's why Carole does it for her.

She badmouths him enough imho!  Carole doesn't know the whole story, Beth admitted she doesn't share, or did she forget that.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Now we all know the irresistable allure of Tom. He shoots diamonds out of his dick!

It beats unicorns shooting frappuccinos out of theirs.

• Love 5

I thought some wild things happened.....is there another Berkshires episode?

I thought the show was very disjointed, with all the whispering conversations and I didn't really enjoy it.

Ramona has never looked worse.  Her hair was horrible.  Sonja looks 20 years younger than Ro.  

Bethenny sucks all the air out of the room.

Dorinda, again, was a gracious host.

• Love 11
Just now, F. M. said:

She badmouths him enough imho!  Carole doesn't know the whole story, Beth admitted she doesn't share, or did she forget that.

Beth is vague because she's not allowed to give details. She'll tell us how miserable she is, how horrible the situation is, how sorry she is that she got into such a miserable marriage, but it's Carole who is more specific, telling us Jason writes mean emails, harasses the new boyfriend, won't answer the phone, calls her Bernadette, etc.

Carole gets all these tidbits from Beth (who else?) and blabs for her. Of course Beth shares. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I thought some wild things happened.....is there another Berkshires episode?

I thought the show was very disjointed, with all the whispering conversations and I didn't really enjoy it.

Ramona has never looked worse.  Her hair was horrible.  Sonja looks 20 years younger than Ro.  

Bethenny sucks all the air out of the room.

Dorinda, again, was a gracious host.

Tamara Tattles alluded to there being something in Dorinda's house that was damaged and that it was Sonja's fault. 

19 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I am not sure what happened for half of the hour because Ramona complaining that she is confused by Bethenny and it's strange for her because "I am never confused," sent me into hysterics.

I think that was my favorite part of the episode!  

9 minutes ago, F. M. said:

I don't really think she badmouths him that bad though. She will say she is in a bad situation but she never really gives specifics or details. 

I think people also need to remember that the whole Hoppy situation was escalating while this season of RHONY was filming. The incident at the school happened at the end of January which resulted in Bethenny getting a temporary restraining order against Hoppy that doesn't expire until the end of July. For a judge to grant that (and one for such an extended amount of time), there had to be a ton of evidence to support it. You can't just get one because you don't like your ex. I think that explains a lot of what we are seeing with Bethenny right now. Hoppy was escalating, he was sending hostile emails to both Bethenny and Dennis, and it resulted in Bethenny being overly emotional at times. 

• Love 24

I loved that comment of Sonja's, "I ate all the cheese. I feel great."

Agreed that Dorinda is a wonderful host, she always puts out so much food that I want to eat! I can't believe they started a real fire in a decorative fireplace. Dorinda's expression was exactly what mine would've been in that situation, like I can't believe I know these idiots.

Ramona is lost in her new life. She's always been hopped up on Pinot, but she seems to have crossed a sad line in her drunkeness. I could smell her wine breath through the tv before Bethenny even mentioned it.

I like Bethenny's run -down on the lack of wedding invites. She said Ramona was running a full on campaign which I thought was funny. 

Tinsley fits in with these ladies better than Jules did. I don't mind watching her, she's not interesting, but she's not boring either.

• Love 14

Well from watching this I don't get that Jason is the psycho. Just sayn'

He is the psycho of psychos.

Is it possible that when Tom tells Lu, "I'm going out to meet Michelle, you know, that woman I dated about two years ago? We're still good friends," Lu takes that at face value, not realizing that what Tom actually means is, he's going to behave with Michelle that night, the way he used to behave with her when they were dating?

Denial. It isn't just a river in Egypt...

I just want to say on my lonely island that Bethanny is my favorite

I'll join you, since I still like Bethanny.

She badmouths him enough imho!

Naaah, she is just speaking the truth. He does seem like an asshole.

• Love 21
41 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Tamara Tattles alluded to there being something in Dorinda's house that was damaged and that it was Sonja's fault. 

I think that was my favorite part of the episode!  

I don't really think she badmouths him that bad though. She will say she is in a bad situation but she never really gives specifics or details. 

I think people also need to remember that the whole Hoppy situation was escalating while this season of RHONY was filming. The incident at the school happened at the end of January which resulted in Bethenny getting a temporary restraining order against Hoppy that doesn't expire until the end of July. For a judge to grant that (and one for such an extended amount of time), there had to be a ton of evidence to support it. You can't just get one because you don't like your ex. I think that explains a lot of what we are seeing with Bethenny right now. Hoppy was escalating, he was sending hostile emails to both Bethenny and Dennis, and it resulted in Bethenny being overly emotional at times. 

I think Bethenny knows this is her way to get to Jason,and there is nothing he can do. I think she could twist the truth, we'd be none the wiser. There's her version, his version and in between is the truth!  

3 minutes ago, BBHN said:

He is the psycho of psychos.

Denial. It isn't just a river in Egypt...

I'll join you, since I still like Bethanny.

Naaah, she is just speaking the truth. He does seem like an asshole.

Quite often, she sounds like an asshole! LOL

56 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

This is a woman who once went into hysterics because Heather Thomson tried to get a non-fish entree for her at dinner; repeatedly referred to herself as an "orphan" and "homeless"; can't decide if she "asked" or was "shipped off" to boarding school; and described herself as a "gold-digger" who would date men in order to be able to make rent on her apartment before she became a self-made woman who did it all on her own.

She's bonkers! 

• Love 12

Mileage varies on that. At least she isn't stalking people, notarizing documents she shouldn't be notarizing, and sending threatening texts.

• Love 14

I read some of the texts. They didn't sound threatening to me. The police said she exaggerated when she said Jason sent her 160 texts.

Frankel also claims that between November last year and Jan. 27, Hoppy sent her approximately 160 emails.

But a police source said detectives suspect Frankel may be exaggerating her claims against Hoppy, possibly to get “revenge” on her ex.

Source, page six, Jason also told Dennis BF was evil, I've said cruel, and I don't know her.

Frankel has accused her mother, Bernadette, of “trying to commit suicide in the kitchen in front of me,” and said her childhood was full of “alcoholism, mental illness, and violence.” Her mother has strongly denied these claims, saying, “Bethenny spread vicious and horrible lies about me simply for publicity.

Like I said upthread, cruel and bonkers ( .jmho though) 

• Love 14