Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

He is more concerned about his friendship with Paul if he doesn't take him than winning.  

I think this is a big part in the mass hypnosis of this awful season.  Somehow Paul has held out the promise to all these people that they will be bffs on the outside.  They'll hang out, travel, they'll be business partners who will own bars and restaurants together, maybe one certain little holiday elf even gets to be his girl!  They all don't  even care about the money nearly as much as they want to sit at his right hand at the cool kids table.  And the funniest thing of all to me is at my high school, Paul would have been eating by himself.  He wouldn't have been a cool kid even if he sat inside a refrigerator.  The cool kids in Brooklyn actually were cool.  

• Love 19
8 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I get the feeling that Kevin might get it.

For me, I really need Cody to get it because everyone's looks, especially Cody's, would be completely surprised and pissed. Plus, if Paul is cut by Josh, that would be the biggest Fuck You, Paul moment. Cody beating Paul right to the very end, as Cody would have more money than Paul. And then Paisley running on stage would be the cherry on top (I will never give up on my dream!).

Kevin winning AFP would piss off Alex and probably surprise some other people. But I'm actually fine with Kevin winning it. I may not like the guy as much as others and I hate that he's a Paul minion, but he does seem nicer than most of them, even with his several mistakes and his shady strategy with Ramses at the beginning of the season...and it beats anyone else winning it. Plus, Kevin also had to endure the brunt of the bullying. It would also be hilarious to see Kevin win more than the 2nd place finalist (whether that's Paul, Josh, or Christmas). 

I'd like someone( Mark or Cody) to win, as Kevin did nothing all Season, and made off with 25 thousand, spread the love..$$$

• Love 5
5 hours ago, missyb said:

About 8:15am Josh starts his APSR talk. Going over his feelings ,his game, his fellow HG. Its a pretty long extemporaneous talk and I found it interesting and just reenforces why I liked him so much in this game. Many of you will think BLAH BLAH BLAH more of the same but if you like Josh, its a nice chat.
When he finishes he goes to clean the kitchen.

Have any of them started talking about their plans to write their autobiographies? I'd expect Josh & Paul would be all-consumed with plans to hire a ghost writer (even a team of ghost writers) and with  their plans how to spend all the millions of dollars they will make from a TOP TEN bestseller book.  It's a lot of responsibility. Don't you know?

My favorite for AFP would be if they had to announce that zero people voted because no one cares about such a bunch of shit fits participating in this shit fest.

• Love 2

I got an email from CBS All Access today with a poll asking who should win BB this season.  If there was an option to vote for none of the above, I would definitely vote in that poll.  For the record, Paul is winning in their poll and Christmas is last.

Josh to Eat Eggs Day- Where is that first place we are going in Canada?  

She was distracted ironing her dress, but not really, she just did not want to answer.  I have a hunch Josh has been trying to engage both of them about plans.  He is very excited to travel with his new friends.   Oh dear.  

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

What I don't understand is how Josh doesn't realize that Paul would probably vote for him if he evicts him. Christmas will not, she actually thinks Paul should win. 

I think Paul would be pissed becuz he is so sure he's got this and would feel that Josh caused him to lose 500k by sending him off to jury.  I really think that lil' mofo's head would explode.  At least if Paul wins and comes out and finds out how disliked he is, the money will ease it a bit.  I don't think Paul would give him his vote.

• Love 1

Who will you stay in touch with once the show is over?

Graf: I know I’ll have a relationship with Mark and Elena. I talk to Elena’s mom on the regular and we plan on doing lunch the Friday after the finale. I might have a relationship with Kevin. I can’t stand Alex, Raven and Christmas. I want to forget that they exist.

Cooper: I talk to the pre-jury regularly and I’m hoping to have a conversation with Mark and Josh.

Soto: Me and Kevin are going to be friends forever.

Interesting that all of them seem more forgiving of Josh than they are of Raven, Alex, Paul and Christmas. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, himela said:

Poor Xmas. She will go to her house staring at her phone and waiting for Paul to call her and it will never happen. Your heart will remain broken dear Xmas. I just hope you get over it and him relatively soon.

I truly worry for Raven. I consider her a victim of her mother psychosis. People will be cruel with her and I don't see her handling it at all. I hope her family supports her.

As for Paul, he deserves to win hands down. And he will. I hope he uses this experience to become a better person.

You may be right. But I suspect that she will give herself to the first guy she meets or who talks with her and she will forget all about Paul in a heartbeat.  After all, who wouldn't?

27 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

In the article linked to by the above post, all the pre-jury boots have very strong opinions about who will win and why and all kinds of other questions.

But these people are all the ones who played the very worst games. They had no clue how to play and they never tried. IMO, their opinions are really worth almost nothing. They are horribly stupid people when it comes to the game of BB. Worst of all, they all claim to be "super fans" when in reality they are the epitome of the  "super stupid fans".  None of them have any clue. That is why they were all evicted pre-jury. They should never be given any interviews. Their opinions are just pretty much worthless.

I can't believe that Dom is a Nuclear Engineer. I just have terrible visions of the future of our nation. She is so unsuited to any kind of serious work like that. I can easily see her blow up a city because, "Jeesus told me it was the right thing to do." OMG! She belongs in a padded cell.

43 minutes ago, MissBluxom said:

But these people are all the ones who played the very worst games. They had no clue how to play and they never tried. IMO, their opinions are really worth almost nothing. They are horribly stupid people when it comes to the game of BB. Worst of all, they all claim to be "super fans" when in reality they are the epitome of the  "super stupid fans".  None of them have any clue. That is why they were all evicted pre-jury. They should never be given any interviews. Their opinions are just pretty much worthless.

Eh, except for Cameron. He really got screwed. He never got a chance to really play. It's not his fault he got eliminated twelve hours into entering the house, or however long it was that he was in there for. It was really luck of the draw, at that point. He got unlucky with not getting a friendship bracelet, he got unlucky with choosing the wrong apple, and then he got unlucky with the eviction vote instead of a comp that he might have won. Then he had to Battle Back with Cody, who was a very strong competitor so Cameron was shit out of luck. 

But for everyone else? Yeah, they pretty much followed behind someone else, whether it was Paul or another houseguest (Jillian/Ramses followed behind Alex/Jason/Kevin; Jess behind Cody; Dom opened her eyes way too late and then didn't blow up Paul's game and made herself look shadier).  

• Love 4
23 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

"Graf: It’s looking like Josh and Paul are going to be final two. I would give Paul my vote. Paul played the best game, but I don’t think his strategy would have worked if he was in a house with any different cast. If he wasn’t surrounded by people who were star-struck by him, he wouldn’t have been as great as he was. He got really lucky."

Jessica hates Josh more than she hates Paul. Paul wil get Cody's vote.... they will all vote for Paul, no big surprises in store for us tomorrow. 

Edited by DakotaLavender
  • Love 3

I wonder what BB is going to do with a 2 hour finale. It always has been one hour from what I recall. So what is going to be the major focus? The round table? The jury house? The last 2 HOH? The stage reunion? The non jurors clueing in the jury? Julie Chen showing some horrible footage of the cast?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I wonder what BB is going to do with a 2 hour finale. It always has been one hour from what I recall. So what is going to be the major focus? The round table? The jury house? The last 2 HOH? The stage reunion? The non jurors clueing in the jury? Julie Chen showing some horrible footage of the cast?

I know it's been mentioned here before, but I'd love to see an after-vote discussion like they do on Survivor.

• Love 6

I think the last few years it's been 1.5 hours. Don't get your hopes up. When they extended it the first time we thought we'd get so much extra like survivor. They just spread out the stuff even more. We haven't seen the end of comp 1 and we'll have to watch comp 2. They'll do the jury round table. Then do comp 3. Then eviction. Then a little chit chat with jury. Final 2 speeches. Voting. Then possibly a little chat with pre jury. 

• Love 2

Since they did not do a Sunday episode, we are seeing that tomorrow with only 1 hour of finale stuff. It is always rushed at the end and not satisfying at all.  AFP is announced and the credits start rolling as Julie says, see you for celebrity BB this winter.  

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Since they did not do a Sunday episode, we are seeing that tomorrow with only 1 hour of finale stuff. It is always rushed at the end and not satisfying at all.  AFP is announced and the credits start rolling as Julie says, see you for celebrity BB this winter.  

Well, they only replaced Sunday's episode with the Friday episode, so we'll still be getting the same stuff. They'll finish Pt 1, they'll put in a few minutes of filler stuff in between of the three, then they'll do Pt. 2, show Josh winning, and then they'll jump to jury round table before moving on to Pt 3. That usually takes up the first hour. The one thing I wanted for the finale was it to be the full two hours because I remember the last two seasons, pre-jury has been either cut completely, or only given about three minutes total of air time. This way, they can at least give the pre-jury time to answer questions like they used to. 

But, knowing our luck, they'll STILL be out of time by the end as they rush through announcing the winner and then AFP in the last ten minutes, because of their poor planning and badly set priorities. No, show. We don't want to see 20 minutes of Josh/Paul/Rice Krispie Treat Day talking about how awesome they are and how Punch Day wants to give up her game for her boys. Just dedicate as much time to everyone not in the house, and we'll be cool. Give us ample time with pre-jurors and jurors. Give us time for AFP that's not in the last minute; give us at least five minutes to announce AFP. 

The show always thinks that the finale needs to be about the three HOHs, when in reality, most people care about the voting process and then catching up with the jurors. 

• Love 5

These people shouldn't be allowed in a kitchen.   It took all 3 of them to cook up some simple carrots in a pan tonight.  Josh apparently put some brown sugar and too much butter on them, but Paul said they tasted good (albeit sweet).  Then Paul fiddled with them because they burned or overcooked or something, and he squeezed honey into the pan with the carrots, stirring them even more.  Then Christmas came out, tasted them, and wondered why they tasted weird.  So she added some salt to the carrots and stirred even more.

And don't even get me started on the rice that Josh overcooked and burned, leaving Paul to try to fix it by adding more water to the pot and cooking the rice for what seemed like an additional 20 minutes (I could be wrong on the time frame).

I am no chef, but those two side dishes -- carrots and rice -- should be fairly easy to handle.  There was nothing complex that they had to do.  The most difficult part of the whole process should have been actually cutting the carrots (because the knives they have available to them are useless).

It reminds me of when Raven said she was going to make pancakes for everyone.  She put so much stuff in the batter (too many ingredients), and the pancakes came out looking all warped and burnt.

They all think they can cook, but has there ever been anyone in the BB house, in any season, who really looked like they knew what they were doing?  Justin from BBOTT was a cook (not a chef) in a seafood restaurant in real life, but he mostly cooked chicken, whipped up queso and ate pizza in the house.  However, most people said his food was pretty good. 

Edited by TVFan17
  • Love 3

God yes, watching them cook is stressful!  I love to cook so watching them bungle carrots, rice, steak (Josh) and even eggs throw some for a loop, drives me nuts. 

ETA. I had forgotten  about that Friday show.  Maybe we will get a little more in the finale. Nah.  Lol

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Artsda said:

The prejurors are all in a hotel room together live on Jessica's Instagram right now.

And God, he travels with Dom, you know. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Well, let's think about what has to be covered at a minimum:

1. FHoH part 1 comp - recorded.
  2. FHoH part 2 comp - recorded.
  3. Jury roundtable - recorded.
  4. Fillers (Family/hometown visits, etc.) - recorded.
  5. FH0H part 3 comp - recorded?  live?
  6. Final eviction - recorded?  live?
  7. Jury Q&A - live.
  8. Final vote - live.
  9. Winner reveal - live.
  10. AFHG reveal - live.

Looks like a pretty full docket.

Just now, wings707 said:

And god, he travels with Dom, you know. 

Yeah, but he doesn't get a Finale vote either.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Interesting that all of them seem more forgiving of Josh than they are of Raven, Alex, Paul and Christmas. 

It looks like they see Josh as a simpleton who was easily mislead by Paul. Alex and Christmas are just nasty, hateful people at the core, and ultimately would have acted the same way without Paul's approval. They wouldn't have been able to hold it in. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Probably more commercials than I dare to imagine.  A bad year for BB fans but a huge moneymaker for the network!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

They all think they can cook, but has there ever been anyone in the BB house, in any season, who really looked like they knew what they were doing? 

I think Jun could cook.  Jun is my favorite winner because of her low key game, eavesdropping all summer while appearing to be just cooking.

4 hours ago, Christina said:

It looks like they see Josh as a simpleton who was easily mislead by Paul.

I wish they'd think a little harder. He was a self-starter on many of his nasty episodes.  Paul didn't make him loom over Megan and shout her down, "You can talk when I'm done talking!"  Paul didn't make him cheat at pool, something that I think says a whole lot about a person. I hate that his crying has made some people see him as soft hearted and sensitive, when every tear has been for himself.  When it comes to any empathy with other people it's a flippant, "She/he played herself."  Paul actually told him not to call Kevin nasty names.  I think Josh is a frightening man who hates women and he's all the scarier because he presents himself as a big loveable teddy bear.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, wings707 said:

God yes, watching them cook is stressful!  I love to cook so watching them bungle carrots, rice, steak (Josh) and even eggs throw some for a loop, drives me nuts. 

ETA. I had forgotten  about that Friday show.  Maybe we will get a little more in the finale. Nah.  Lol

What drives me nuts is their lack of hygiene in the kitchen!  I would not eat out of any container that was open!  Oh uggg!

They don't wash their hands.  They wipe their nose then scramble eggs.  They drink oj out of the bottle.  They dip their dirty fingers in the peanut butter jar!

Probably why Matt ate cereal!  Uggg.

• Love 3

God, and Josh wants to take Paul because he is convinced that he'd lose against Christmas. Goddamnit; it's 100% Josh/Paul in the finale now. I just want to slip Josh a note in DR that says "Take out Paul, you fool!" 

I'm not surprised at the disappointing choice. Now I hope Josh wins final HOH, chooses Paul, and then loses to him BECAUSE he took Paul over Christmas.

Whatever; this season blows, anyways. 

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What drives me nuts is their lack of hygiene in the kitchen!  I would not eat out of any container that was open!  Oh uggg!

They don't wash their hands.  They wipe their nose then scramble eggs.  They drink oj out of the bottle.  They dip their dirty fingers in the peanut butter jar!

Matt put a dish rag back on the counter after he used it to wipe cum off of himself. I don't this he's concerned about germs or body fluids being in proximity to food. 

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Personally, I always get skeeved out when the guys cook (and, in the kitchen in general) while shirtless. They are standing over a pot/pan with no shirt grosses me out. Maybe, it's just me. LOL!!!

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What doesn't kill me makes me stronger  LOL

23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

God, and Josh wants to take Paul because he is convinced that he'd lose against Christmas. Goddamnit; it's 100% Josh/Paul in the finale now. I just want to slip Josh a note in DR that says "Take out Paul, you fool!" 

I'm not surprised at the disappointing choice. Now I hope Josh wins final HOH, chooses Paul, and then loses to him BECAUSE he took Paul over Christmas.

Whatever; this season blows, anyways. 

I am resigned to Paulsputin winning the Final HoH, so it's a moot point  :(

• Love 2

Yep, Paul will win.  I am watching BBAD now.  Josh considers Paul his BFF and thinks that sentiment is returned.  Josh told Paul that he could not be in CA all the time because he had to go to Miami, too.   All 3 are in the same bed, Paul in the middle because Josh insisted he be next to Paul.  He is a simple boy experiencing Stockholm syndrome.   

• Love 7

I tend to agree. I think when it comes down to it Paul will win. As much, as I hope for a bitter jury I think they'll reward the person who played the game. Most of them aren't gonna like it but I think they'll give it to Paul. Josh was mean to a lot of the people during the game and I think some haven't truly forgotten that either. I don't think it will be a clean sweep. Maybe, Paul will win by a vote or two. IMO!

• Love 1
9 hours ago, TVFan17 said:

They all think they can cook, but has there ever been anyone in the BB house, in any season, who really looked like they knew what they were doing?  Justin from BBOTT was a cook (not a chef) in a seafood restaurant in real life, but he mostly cooked chicken, whipped up queso and ate pizza in the house.  However, most people said his food was pretty good. 

I think they've had a couple real chefs. At least one that I can remember, I think his name was Joe? 

I like to cook but my recipes would probably go to crap in the BB house - I am not good at throwing stuff together, i need a recipe lol  except for a few dishes that I make

i can see how they would screw up the carrots. those take forever to cook and if they're throwing sugar and honey in with them, that stuff is going to burn before the carrots are done.  And I know rice can be iffy but the instructions are usually on the box/bag!

• Love 3

Jurors don't stay bitter because it reflects poorly on themselves.  The high road is, hey you got me, it is just a game.  

And a fuck you to those who realize this!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I see it differently. I don't think you reward bullies ever. And you sure as hell do not reward the lead bully. The problem with this season is that the three remaining players are bullying assholes so one of the bullies has to win. I don't want Paul to win because he is the head asshole and I don't want to reward his behavior. I would prefer Josh to win because he has shown the occasional glimmer of self awareness and I think he might be able to use the money to buy a fucking clue.

I never thought Russell was robbed on Survivor. I thought Russell was an asshole who thought he could bully and intimidate people and still win the big prize. I was thrilled when he lost, both times. I did not watch his third season until after he was voted out. I also think that Natalie played a better game then we were shown and I know that Sandra played a good game. Parvati was the main support to a bullying ass so I could care less what she did with her game.

I don't like bullies. I don't like assholes. I don't see people who vote against a bully or an asshole as bitter, I see them as identifying abhorrent behavior and not rewarding the bully for said behavior.

• Love 23
11 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

I see it differently. I don't think you reward bullies ever. And you sure as hell do not reward the lead bully. The problem with this season is that the three remaining players are bullying assholes so one of the bullies has to win. I don't want Paul to win because he is the head asshole and I don't want to reward his behavior. I would prefer Josh to win because he has shown the occasional glimmer of self awareness and I think he might be able to use the money to buy a fucking clue.

I agree, we see it the same way.  I just said that is where juries usually go and why I think they do.  Not saying that is what should happen in this situation, thus my fuck you to those who go there.  :^)  Of course I would love to see Josh win for the same reason. 

LOL! at bold. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

Even more than the winner, I'm interested in Alex's and Raven's reactions when the season ends and they discover they were both lied to by Paul AND not particularly liked by the viewers.

I'm curious which will be hurt more. Which makes me feel worried about myself.

I want either Dr Will or RobC to get Raven to say she was diagnosed with parvo. Or kennel cough. Or really any other disease specific to an animal.

• Love 11