Type keyword(s) to search

Season 19 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

Raven told Matt that Josh doesn't know he's staying.  He thinks he's going home.  So, I guess that clears up what Matt and Raven's intentions are for now at least.

• Love 1

Raven was bitching to Mark that Elena is in the other room talking about her relationships for the 8th time.  Raven is so damn fake I can't stand it.

• Love 5

Jess pretty much did the same thing Alex did with her HOH. Made nominations that appease the house as a whole. 

Each put up One nom who is gunning for you or indifferent to your game. For Alex it was both Jessica and Dominic but she rightfully targeted Dom because ultimately, Dom was a number for the core group that she is worming her way into. 

In the case of Jess' picks, Josh is the loudest and most antagonistic enmey in a house fool of them. He is also the last on the totem pole of the mega alliance. The nomination of Ramses makes no sense for Jody personally, but putting him up appeases the house.  

Now that its over, I can safely say that Alex' HOH was a success. If Josh goes home, I will consider Jess' a success too. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

I swear Raven just told Paul that she and her mother are both members of Mensa. 

I know this is horribly sexist, but the joke that springs to mind given her constant hysteria is "MensTRa, maybe."

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Paul: What's your GPA?

Raven: Dance.

You can't make this shit up, people.

I caught that.  And that is one of the many reasons why I have a hard time believing Raven is a member of Mensa.

• Love 4

Sometimes I think that Raven just can't hear well. She had a very confusing conversation with Matt in which she was answering or responding to facts not in evidence ! Matt even said I'm not sure you understood what I said. LOL

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jason just got teary eyed after talking about his son.  Awww.

And Josh walked in on it. Asked Jason if he was okay. Jason says Im just putting away this belt. Josh says, awwww, you were having moment weren't you. Its okay to cry around the right people. You are a great Dad.  Big embrace. Even though he is suppose to keep his distance from everyone.

And that is why I have a soft spot for Josh A genuine moment.

• Love 6

Someone (maybe Alex or Jason) has told Josh that he is staying.  He really is trying to resist the urge to tell Jessica and Cody that he is staying and to more or less fuck off.  But he says he knows that he needs to stay calm and cool and not let on that he knows he's staying.  Christmas and Alex are stressing the importance of him playing dumb because if he doesn't he'll be screwing himself and them.

7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Someone (maybe Alex or Jason) has told Josh that he is staying.  He really is trying to resist the urge to tell Jessica and Cody that he is staying and to more or less fuck off.  But he says he knows that he needs to stay calm and cool and not let on that he knows he's staying.  Christmas and Alex are stressing the importance of him playing dumb because if he doesn't he'll be screwing himself and them.

No way he doesn't explode before Thursday.

• Love 4
Just now, Brian Cronin said:

The weird thing to me about Ramses is that is he even a number for ANYone? What is he even doing in the house? He doesn't even seem to be floating. He just seems to be just...there. 

I agree.  It seems like people dislike him for...reasons, heck I don't know.  But he really is not offensive.  Granted my first impression of him was that he was Frankie part II.  I thought he would be begging for screen time but I was way off on that.

4 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I can't remember -- does Jess know that Cody has a kid yet? Does anyone else in the house know?

Jessica definitely knows and I'm pretty sure the others do, too.  Before Cody was evicted I remember Jessica and Cody talking about taking his daughter to Disneyland when all of this is over.

• Love 1

The more I think about it, the more this confuses me. Are Jessica and Cody just really THAT bad at reading the house that they think Josh is going? Or are they fine with Ramses going? And if so, WHY? It makes sense to want Josh out, but why would they think he would go over Ramses?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The really big problem with the nominations is that they seem to think Josh is definitely going, which is far far FAR from a certainty. 

I'd hazard a guess the most certain thing in the House right now is that anybody sitting OTB next to Josh on eviction night is toast.  Why would anybody ever evict the perfect goat?  Hell, Josh couldn't win at F2 if he were sitting next to an empty chair - the chair would get the win over him.

3 hours ago, zorak said:

Raven told Matt that Josh doesn't know he's staying.  He thinks he's going home.  So, I guess that clears up what Matt and Raven's intentions are for now at least.

It also clears up any possible misconception of Living Dead Girl having a fucking clue about what's going on... (keep reading)

2 hours ago, missyb said:

When the feeds came back in this evening. Paul was telling Josh, be cool. You are okay. Just act mopey and cry a lot.

Jessica and Cody want Josh gone; Paul, however, has assured Josh there's absolutely no way Josh is getting evicted over Ramses. 

Paul and the Paulettes will take care of Josh - but under no circumstances should Josh display any signs of cheerfulness and/or overconfidence in front of Jody, lest they catch on to the Paulliance's plan to double-cross Jody on the vote.

50 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Josh is really the plan. Jessica & Cody were just talking about it. Ugh what a failure. 

Nice to see how well Jessica kept her finger on the House's pulse in Cody's absence.  :P

• Love 6

From Joker's:

Fri 11:34 PM BBT Jason tells Josh to lay low and stay quiet.

Josh says that he will act sad this week and stay with the plan.

IF Josh can manage to pull this off for a week, whoever is sitting next to Josh by Thursday is likely to be toast; mighty big IF, though.

(edited)
4 hours ago, zorak said:

I caught that.  And that is one of the many reasons why I have a hard time believing Raven is a member of Mensa.

She's not.   I am a member (don't judge) I searched the member directory and she's not there.  Of course you don't have to be a member of Mensa to figure that out LOL

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 9
52 minutes ago, mertensia said:

It would serve everyone right if Ramses won the Veto. 

That's what I'll be hoping for now. But I don't know if Jessica will be smart enough to replace Ramses properly. I'd love to see her put Paul up, of course, but I'd settle for Raven. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

That's what I'll be hoping for now. But I don't know if Jessica will be smart enough to replace Ramses properly. I'd love to see her put Paul up, of course, but I'd settle for Raven. 

Replacement nom almost doesn't matter at this point. Paul wouldn't go home against these two even if they did put him on the block. Another reason why these noms were terrible.

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Replacement nom almost doesn't matter at this point. Paul wouldn't go home against these two even if they did put him on the block. Another reason why these noms were terrible.

I agree completely, I'd just like to see Paul or Raven go up because I hate them. I know Josh would go against either of them, but I want him on the block against someone I can't stand rather than a nonentity like Ramses.

Edited by Michichick
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Matt really brings nothing to the table. I don't even think he's good at challenges. At least, if he was a beast in challenges I would want him to stay but he & Raven just take up valuable space and air. It's a shame because he seems nice enough & is sort of good looking (minus the tattoos...I hat them) but he is sooooooo boring.

I was going to say this a couple of weeks ago, but I thought people would call me crazy. Matt gives me "Sexy" Ned Flanders vibes.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, dolphincorn said:

I was going to say this a couple of weeks ago, but I thought people would call me crazy. Matt gives me "Sexy" Ned Flanders vibes.

Nice staircase. Too bad there's nothing upstairs at all. ??

• Love 7
(edited)
8 hours ago, missyb said:

And Josh walked in on it. Asked Jason if he was okay. Jason says Im just putting away this belt. Josh says, awwww, you were having moment weren't you. Its okay to cry around the right people. You are a great Dad.  Big embrace. Even though he is suppose to keep his distance from everyone.

And that is why I have a soft spot for Josh A genuine moment.

Did BB tell him to keep his distance from others?  Meaning not to touch them or throw things, perhaps?  Or is that instructions from Paul? 

8 hours ago, missyb said:

Sometimes I think that Raven just can't hear well. She had a very confusing conversation with Matt in which she was answering or responding to facts not in evidence ! Matt even said I'm not sure you understood what I said. LOL

She can hear just fine.  She missed the, 'put on your listening ears' part of Seseme Street. She doesn't pay attention. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
(edited)
10 hours ago, PoshSprinkles said:

I don't know. I hated BB16 SO MUCH because of the lame Battle of the Block and the outcasts getting picked off one by one and doing NOTHING about it. That was one of the most disappointing casts ever (minus Donny) for how they essentially handed the game to Derrick and really didn't care about winning so long as they made it to jury. 

Just replace 'Derrick' with 'Paul' and you have this season. Dammit.

10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I was completely wrong with noms, I thought Christmas/Alex, but to me, Josh/Ramses is even worse. Two people completely apart from any real alliances. Brilliant.

Right! I thought she'd go Alex/Christmas and honestly those would've been solid noms since no one is willing to go after Paul/showmances. But Ramses/Josh is just, like, I have no words.

4 hours ago, mertensia said:

It would serve everyone right if Ramses won the Veto. 

I need this. Prayer circle! Who would she put up though? Maybe Alex or Christmas. Fine by me either way really. I just don't want any of these assholes to get what they want. Ever.

19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Did BB tell him to keep his distance from others?  Meaning not to touch them or throw things, perhaps? 

Nah, Paul and co. are telling him to act sad and alone because they want Jess/Cody to think he's leaving when he's actually staying.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 4

I agree, Ramses for the veto.  I wonder who she would put in his place.  It won't matter, Josh would go over anyone but I would like to see who.  I suppose she would ask who wants to be a pawn first.  Ugh

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nah, Paul and co. are telling him to act sad and alone because they want Jess/Cody to think he's leaving when he's actually staying.

Jess/Cody apparently learned nothing from Jillian going over Christmas. They have a complete inability to read the house.

The thing is I'm just about sure Jess would have made better noms without Cody in there. She would get better input from others for starters. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Watching BBAD too. Nice to see some genuine emotions from Jason thinking about his son. He always seems "on." Then he did some push ups I guess to prove he's still a man or some such. Then Josh aggressively comforting him. It was kinda funny.

I hope Ramses wins for some interest. Disappointing so far and that will at least make something happen. There's no way Josh can pull of looking sad or whatever all week. He wears his heart on his sleeve after all.

Edited by diana
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Lol!  Raven just said Dom was very hubris!  On BBAD

She expects us to believe she's in Mensa when she uses hubris as an adjective instead of a noun? That is hilarious!

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Nashville said:

Paul and the Paulettes

I am giving you the "Winner of the Internets" award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the life of me I still can't tell who is Mark and who is Matt when reading the boards.  Even though the Bach is down to 5 guys, I can't name any.  I really should see someone.  I have been subbing at a workplace for almost a year and only know 2 names.  Is this normal?

• Love 2

I LOVE the term  "Paul and the Paulettes!" This has got to be made a thing! #PaulandthePaulettes

I think what hasn't been brought up yet in the noms discussion is that Jody really don't want Josh in jury because they can't stand his Baby Huey ways. And the same probably goes for Ramses. I think they want to keep Paul around until jury because he won't vote emotionally like most of the others will.

So Jess is a second cousin is Steffi Graf? She revealed her mom is Brazilian and her dad must be German so...any Boys from Brazil jokes, anyone? I wonder what her grandfather did in the war?

• Love 7
28 minutes ago, Michichick said:

She expects us to believe she's in Mensa when she uses hubris as an adjective instead of a noun? That is hilarious!

Stupid people seem to believe they possess some superior intelligence and are compelled to tell everybody how smart they are.

The smart ones usually just shut up.

• Love 7

Cody tells Jason he's taking everyone's disloyalty extremely personally, except this time he's not wearing it on his sleeve. Asks when is everyone going to start playing their own game instead of Paul's.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

Cody tells Jason he's taking everyone's disloyalty extremely personally, except this time he's not wearing it on his sleeve. Asks when is everyone going to start playing their own game instead of Paul's.

Standard Cody.  He is the only one playing this game correctly and the others are just too dim to appreciate his brilliance.  They can play their "own game" as long as he approves.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Paul and the Paulettes

OH my god yes.  Perfect.  Applause.  PP for an acronym!  

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

No one was loyal to the silent man with the scowl, how dare they not read my thoughts and bow before me!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, Artsda said:

Because instead of saying yes, because that's what Paul wants. It was more deer in headlights look and a "we'll discuss it after POV."

Jessica and Steffi Graf are cousins!

Really?? Tell more. First cousins, or? Steffi was my childhood idol and I love her to this day! I was already starting to like Jessica more, but now I am full-on rooting for her.

Edited by Victim Noises