Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E240: Reunion Part 4

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Wow. Pharisee Phaedra is even WORSE than I ever imagined, but I got bored after ten minutes of everyone running around like a chicken when her head chopped off, including Andy trying to hide his boner of Biblical proportions.

So was Dumb Porsha complicit or a pawn of Pharisee Phaedra's?

Pawn! You could see her real reaction when her sister came in to talk to her, Porsha really thought Phaedra was her friend and wouldn't lie to her or use her like she did. I am glad that Porsha kept pressing Phaedra about Phaedra's claim that "someone told her" those lies about Kandi.

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Andy annoyed me more than anyone else.  He was gleefully going from person to person backstage trying to stir up more shit.  I was hoping Kandi would punch him in the face.  He really is a nugget size turd.

Andy was enjoying this.  Why?  Ratings, that's why.  No one wants to watch a show where everyone likes each other and gets along.  He loves conflict, he loves cat fights.  Kenya was boring this season, she may be gone.  They might not want to film with Phaedra, but if they're paid enough cash, they'll film with her, maybe not Kandi but the rest probably will.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, zoeysmom said:

Kandi has been having RHOA screening nights at her restaurant since it opened.  Angela is smart enough to figure out that is the place to be if you want to be heard and seen.  I was surprised Kandi dropped in. 

Kandi, serve us some good fried deviled (Phaedra) eggs!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Andy was enjoying this.  Why?  Ratings, that's why.  No one wants to watch a show where everyone likes each other and gets along.  He loves conflict, he loves cat fights.  Kenya was boring this season, she may be gone.  They might not want to film with Phaedra, but if they're paid enough cash, they'll film with her, maybe not Kandi but the rest probably will.

Kenya is going no where. She still brings the drama. Cynthia would be the first one gone. Andy has always said that when it gets to dark they cut the fat. Right now, Fraudra is fat that needs to be cut. She isn't an OG where she would have more leverage like Vicki and her main squeeze isn't strong enough to hold her to the show.

• Love 6
(edited)

Kenya brings the drama with the fake boyfriends/relationships.

The reason I see Phaedra back next season is that there's no footage of her telling that lie to Porsha.  I think they got rid of Brandi from BH because of "that big secret," which I think she said on film but Bravo couldn't show.

Then again Bravo doesn't want someone to not want to join the cast for fear of being slandered.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3

1.  This whole reunion show could have been a single episode.

2. Phaedra is a sociopath.  She showed no emotion or remorse throughout and had the nerve to try and frame herself as the victim.

3. Porsha is too stupid to function in life without adult supervision.  Her tears made me feel nothing for her. Live as a moron, die as a moron.

4. Khandi should definitely seek a legal recourse from Phaedra and Porsha.

5. Sheree is shady AF for comforting Porsha. She is not the victim and to comfort her over Khandi means that on some level, you enjoyed what was done to Khandi.

6. Cynthia was the only one to actually say anything of any intelligence or value.

7. Andy Cohen is a walking, talking PoS.  Bravo is right their walling in the muck with him.

8. I am done with this show because they have graduated from co-signing on the questionable to co-signing on criminal behavior. While this is no major loss for me, it is a major loss to others..

• Love 19
17 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Because she's a Christian.  And. at 2 on a Friday, 1 on a Saturday and noon tomorrow.  

Yasssss Brandon & Kenya, y'all better cackle Lmaoooooo! 

The camera angle during that call really didn't do Kenya any favors. Her boobs looked ridiculously wonky. The right one looked like a triangle!

I kinda hope Cynthia kept her slippers on for the rest of the show.

Kenya needs to loan Porsha her reunion fan. The poor girl was using a Styrofoam plate! 

• Love 6

Everybody knew that the stuff being said about kandi and todd was all lies we all knew phaedra started it and sent porsha out to do the dirty work and sat there stone cold bitch at the reunion .she is a low down dirty gutter bitch. If i. Were kandi i would sue her. Kandi should sue both of them for slander and for defamation of character. Mama joyce was right, phaedra should be sharing that cell with Apollo.

Kandi, take them bith to court and sue the piss out of both of them and get her license revoked. Porsha if you dont think that you were being used then you are dumber than even phaedra thought. Phaedra, your parents being ministers probably taught you lying is sin you hide behind the bible but dont live it. Ever read the commandment about not bearing false wittness?

• Love 16

I wonder if Kandi ever regrets bringing up the rumor on camera. Her calling the other women and having them over to gossip about it was what set it all in motion. If not for that, would we even know about it?

Phaedra is cold, damn. 

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

The camera angle during that call really didn't do Kenya any favors. Her boobs looked ridiculously wonky. The right one looked like a triangle!

Kenya needs to loan Porsha her reunion fan. The poor girl was using a Styrofoam plate! 

It really didn't.  I'm looking at it on rewatch them titties were...undecided.

I know it's gonna sound tacky but personally I love house shoes and ballgowns lol!!!

no ma'am only big girls get a church fan, I'm fine with Porsha using dollar store shit. 

• Love 23
(edited)

So, Johnnie was your client Phaedra? I thought you just referred him to another firm because employment law isn't your specialty?

lyin.png

3 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

It really didn't.  I'm looking at it on rewatch them titties were...undecided.

I know it's gonna sound tacky but personally I love house shoes and ballgowns lol!!!

no ma'am only big girls get a church fan, I'm fine with Porsha using dollar store shit. 

Can't she at least get one of those cheap paper carnival fans?

Edited by Rosiejuliemom
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

THis is why I cant feel bad for Porsha in all of this. She be making up straight up lies as well just to hit below the belt.

Well, Cynthia did say that "they all tell lies about each other"! LOL And sorry, not sorry, I do think Peter cheated on Cynthia, most viewers do and did before Porsha said that, the video of him at his bar in SC is a prime example of why they believe it. LOL

• Love 11
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Well, Cynthia did say that "they all tell lies about each other"! LOL And sorry, not sorry, I do think Peter cheated on Cynthia, most viewers do and did before Porsha said that, the video of him at his bar in SC is a prime example of why they believe it. LOL

The problem with Porsha's extrapolation is she involved Peter's employer/employee relationships.  I do think if Porsha is invited back she will back off the "tea", "shade" crap, but I don't think RHOA is looking for a Greek chorus in Porsha, she is not cut out to be the nice one and the one that pulls people together as she is just too self-serving.  She should enjoy her job on Dish Nation. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Vicki is not entirely the same as Phaedra. Everything started and came directly from Phaedra. Brooks' cancer didn't start and come directly from Vicki nor did it have to do with anyone on the cast. She supported his lies but it was not the direct cause of them. Taylor and Kim don't even fit in with this. Taylors storyline was about the shock, it didn't cause anyone to turn on her for her husbands death just as Kims addiction wasn't a lie that effected anyone else.

My point wasn't that the situations were analogous. My point was that when the optics were profoundly negative and viewers had a very negative view of the housewife who was involved in the problematic storyline, Andy's impulse is to lean into the negativity and conflict. It ultimately starts undermining the franchise, but he can't recognize it. There was an interesting episode of Bitch Sesh where they had Andy on. It was interesting because Andy seemed surprised how much Casey and Danielle hated Vicki and how little interest they had in a Vicki redemption tour. His instincts are the basest and the worst. Vicki spent a season using Kelly Dodd as her attack dog in the exact way Phaedra used Porsha. OC is worse for Andy's decision to keep Vicki. And I fear that he'll make similar decisions about Phaedra. Andy's "what do you mean?" was telling because you could tell he was busy thinking with his producer brain and not his human brain or heart.

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

What in God's name did Kim Zolciak do to her face?! Holy FUCK! Nice shoes, though.

Kim just said that she thinks Phaedra was on something. Could explain her lack of affect.

Why she won't cop to her nose job is beyond me as she used to be so honest about her surgeries.  

That said, I do like her hair/wig like that!

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

That implant was laid up on her ribcage clear as day. I wish women would just be honest about their surgeries. All the lies to are contribute to shame. 

1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

THis is why I cant feel bad for Porsha in all of this. She be making up straight up lies as well just to hit below the belt.

Yup...and despite her taking her "good friend's" word for everything, she was gleeful as shit in spreading that ugly mess around. She wasn't accusing Kandi as a scared potential victim, she was more than happy to talk shit about folks, on camera, in order to get some get back for Kandi saying Phaedra was kicking it with a dude. Save your tears and I hope Kandi takes some sort of legal action against Phakedra and that Porsha is named in the suit as well, and by default loses her "journalism" job. Porsha certainly showed no discretion or thought in jumping right into rumors, just as....

57 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Porsha threw her mouth into Cynthia/Peter's relationship willfully, just like she did in this batch of Kandi rumors. She has shown herself all too willing to be a carrier of mess, just to get one over on someone, and I hope she gets what's coming to her. 

*I wouldn't doubt Peter cheated on Cynthia, but the point is that Porsha is always happy to spread mess on other folks, then play the innocent dummy, "I'm not malicious" game. 

I must say, this was one of the more satisfying hours of television I have ever watched. It was wonderful watching Phraudra get exposed as the piece of shit she is. Rich to see her manipulation of the lowest of the low come back to get her. Now if only Todd's 'feds are still watching' will come back to hit her about Apollo's case.**

** don't think I didn't notice her trying to attach Kandi not knowing about the fiancee coming to the restaurant to herself..."we don't know what our husbands are doing..." Girl, bye.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 22

Despite Andy's flat affect, I have always thought Kandi is one of the few HWs he actually likes and respects, probably because she has a lot of money and knows cool people.  

Kandi is also one of the few HWs (along with Kyle and Vicki) who deliver on the promise of "real life" on the show , being pretty much their genuine selves on screen.

Which I think is why I think Phaedra is done.  She messed with the wrong woman.

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Kenya brings the drama with the fake boyfriends/relationships.

The reason I see Phaedra back next season is that there's no footage of her telling that lie to Porsha.  I think they got rid of Brandi from BH because of "that big secret," which I think she said on film but Bravo couldn't show.

Then again Bravo doesn't want someone to not want to join the cast for fear of being slandered.

Bravo didn't punish Brandi after she spilled Adrienne's secret. She returned for at least two more seasons that I can recall. The rumour is that the real reason why Brandi was let go from Bravo is because she had burned bridges with too many of the women and they refused to film with her and keep the 4th wall so Bravo's hands were tied in featuring her as a full time cast member because she only had Yolanda who would film with her...and Kim, who was only a recurring cast member.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

Yes Phaedra, you are the doggone VILLAIN!

And who else do you think you're going to throw under the bus for this? Moron! She apparently believes her own hype.

Ding dong, the witch is dead!

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

That was a great episode.

Phaedra is just...there are no words. But I don't know if I quite believed Porsha's tears...

Oh, and Andy is gross. He looked so happy.

I think Andy just killed off all of the Houswives franchises. Bye BITCH!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kandi is live at her restaurant, and Angela Stanton is on her way.  Kandi will be interviewing her.  Things just got very real. 

Wish I was a fly on the wall!

• Love 3

I see a time in the future, 20 years from now or so, when this footage will be shown to bring Phaedra down after pulling another shady scam. I see her going into politics or religion and doing exactly what she's been doing with Porsha to get at Kandi. And she will sit there and dissimulate just like she is on this reunion. 

I think Kandi pulled MJ after the stupid scene with her dressed up in 'disguise' to see an attorney about Phaedra's marriage. Last season and before, we got MJ all the way. I don't like her, so I was happy when she stopped showing up every episode. I have more respect for Kandi now that this is all out and it looks like she was sensible enough to pull her mother up by choking off her oxygen (tv appearances) but I bet MJ demanded compensation (and got it) from Kandi for not filming. 

FINALLY the Anglea Stanton stuff is being brought up. Tamara Tattles has the whole story, there is a lot of it, in real time. Phaedra did NOT win that law suit against Angela Stanton either. Literally, this reunion is like the day hell froze over. It's all coming out. Adios Phaedra. (i wish she'd take Kenya with her though).

• Love 10

Andy would have zero problems with Phaedra returning next season.  In fact, he would love it.  Problem for Phaedra is nobody is going to want to film with her.  Kandi, Porsha & Kenya wouldn't want to film with Phaedra and Cynthia & Sheree wouldn't want to be playing for the wrong team.

I noticed Andy asking the TV audience via his little polls if the women would accept Phaedra back into the circle on WWHL, aka "Do you want to see Phaedra come back next season?"  The poll was overwhemingly "No."

In the words of Nene, "You can never win when you play dirty."  Bye, Phaedra.  Fix your life.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Interesting how clear Porsha can become and wise all of a sudden  when confronting Phaedra.

True! But I loved that Porsha was not going to stand for Phaedra acting like she was just passing along the tea, or weasel out of anything else, such as the Marvin thing. I'm not 100% convinced Porsha had no knowledge of anything, and since she acknowledges how hurtful such talk is, I don't think she is blameless in passing it along in any circumstance, but I love her holding Phaekdra's feet to the fire!

• Love 8
(edited)

Phaedra is just awful; she barely showed any remorse and refuse to owned up to her lies--and she has gall to cry foul because she's labeled the villian.  I think using Porsha as a pawn try to ruin Khandi qualifies her a such--even worse. Making up such an egreious lie is despicable. Khandi should definitely sue for slander/defamation.

I don't feel bad for Porsha, either; instead of thinking for herself, she was stupid enough to believe Phaedra. If I were Khandi, I would be done with her, too. I am glad she backed Phaedra in a corner and gave her a dragging.

Kenya got on my nerves; she just needs to shut up and let the three hash it out.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 8

Best part of the reunion was Phaedra saying "I feel like a victim too!"  I literally laughed out loud, Phaedra is never not the victim of someone else.

And I love how when you "imply" something Phaedra did, its a crime against humanity, but when she implies and suggests things, well, she never said it so she shouldn't be held accountable.

I don't believe that Porsha was just some victim either -- I'm so glad Kandi pointed out that Porsha should have known better than to repeat that nonsense since she knows that Kandi doesn't drink or do drugs and wouldn't drug her.

4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Y'all my rewind button is already broken.

Kandi:  now if I punched one of these muffuccin hoes in they mouth then I'd be wrong right?  

Damo: Absolutely not, proceed.

Andy: Phaedra did you also tell Porsha about "Marvin"?  Yes. 

Damo:  ???

Kandi:  if she hadnt outed you here today you still wouldn't admit you lied.

Damo: ??

Porsha and her dry cry: do you think I'm that stupid?  Yes bish, we do. 

Damo: ?

I'll have you know that Porsha is a journalist!  And as she pointed out, as a journalist of high integrity, she always checks her sources for accuracy!

• Love 21
4 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Kenya is going no where. She still brings the drama. Cynthia would be the first one gone. Andy has always said that when it gets to dark they cut the fat. Right now, Fraudra is fat that needs to be cut. She isn't an OG where she would have more leverage like Vicki and her main squeeze isn't strong enough to hold her to the show.

Oh yeah, I'd be shocked if Kenya was let go.  Andy says she is popular, and people love her or hate her....or they love to hate her.

I could see it going either way for Pheadra.  I'd love to see her lose her peach just because I want to see her lose.  But I wouldn't mind watching her get her comeuppance next season either.  Bonus points if they can film the GA Bar Association disbarment proceeding.

• Love 8