Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: A Fresh Start

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Question for the more knowledgeable Teen Mom OG posters:

Is Sophia's middle name actually Laurent?

If so, did she name Sophia after Yves Saint Laurent and then turn right around and butcher the pronunciation?

Also, Debra is fucking nuts - but Farrah is one mean son of a bitch.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

There is something seriously wrong with that dude. I still don't think Mackenzie is his legitimate girlfriend and I will take that to my grave. Their interactions are so weird, to me. I think his parents arranged for a caretaker and he thinks they're in a relationship. He's just so WEIRD with her. At the park, he was looking in the complete opposite direction, actually turning his head AWAY, while talking to her. 

In the scene at the restaurant with Jen and Larry, when Ryan told the story of the dream he had about Maci, Jen's reaction was that of a person trying to remain calm and patient with someone who is high or mentally stunted.  There is no way he was operating at 100% mental capacity in that scene.  She was talking to him like he was a baby.

• Love 17

"It's been a long year not focusing on me." OMG, Tyler, shut up. I know what he means--that Cate's issues have been at the forefront of his mind and that he's maybe neglected his own needs. But the way he said it was really shitty, and most certainly hurt Cate's feelings. How's she supposed to be comfortable dealing with her mental health issues when she feels like she's burdening him? These two would benefit so much if they had an outlet for their feelings other than each other (no, that "therapist" doesn't count). A real job, volunteer work, a vocational class--anything that will get them out of the house and away from each other for a few hours a day would be helpful. Tyler can't be everything for Cate, she can't be everything for him, and they'd probably have a healthier and stronger relationship if they'd stop being so codependent.

Can't believe Amber claimed to never be bigger than a size 11. Sure, honey, keep telling yourself that. And I sure can't tell that she had plastic surgery not so long ago. She's gained a ton of weight since she got with Matt. 

Maci's kids are adorable, Ryan floats through life without a care, same story every season.

It's refreshing to see Farrah hustle with her businesses. They may not have long term success, but at least she's out there trying. I'd much rather see Farrah set up her stores than watch Cate become one with her couch.

• Love 17
12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Typical Tyler --- He makes dramatic "Look at me - I'm so tired, Mommy!" gestures in the restaurant and when his mother asks if he is tired, he had to pussyfoot around the issue.  Mom had to probe and probe.  Then, he finds another way to blame Catelynn for everything.  Meanwhile, Catelynn's fingernails are on the menu at TGI Fridays that night.

Thanks @CofCinci.   I had to throw up anyway.   LOL. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

During the promo for the after show, Amber and Cate look to be the same size. What kind of lipo did Amber have? Her doc wasnt agressive enough because the surgery and that pain was pointless if she's still looking that thick.

Amber seriously looks like she did at her biggest. It's actually quite sad. I know when she was super thin it was likely because of the drug use, but she's not healthy now either. 

11 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

That wedding dress. Ugh. On the aftershow amber wanted to know if it's normal to freak out and want to rip off her wedding gown.

Yea, if you're Carrie Bradshaw, getting cold feet about marrying Aiden. 

3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Also, did anyone notice that during the "I'm a good mom!" speech that Matt offered to drive Leah back to Gary's house alone?  Yeah, so you can meet your hookup or sext?  It's like a 90 minute round trip that he can squeeze a quickie into and blame on construction traffic. Probably bang in the flip house. 

I thought he just meant meet Gary outside? I thought Gary was coming to their house to pickup Leah, and Amber said something about refusing to go outside and see him when he got there - so Matt said he would do it. (Which he loves anyway, showing Gary just HOW involved he is in Leah's life.) Plus, I'm sorry, who else besides Amber would sleep with Matt? Ewwwww

1 hour ago, Linny said:

Can't believe Amber claimed to never be bigger than a size 11. Sure, honey, keep telling yourself that.

Yea, that was redonkulous. I know sizes can vary from store to store. I also know that women carry their weight differently. I have friends who weigh more than I do, but wear a smaller size. But I just cannot see any circumstances where has never been bigger than an 11. I am 133 lbs and wear a 12 in pants. I'm smaller on top, but have larger hips and a rear. Again, I know sizes vary, but there is just no way. Depending on the store, 11 isn't even that big. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 9

Highlights of this episode for me were:

-Amber chewing gum with a toothache

-Deb saying all her doctors said she doesn't need therapy-what doctor in their right mind would think she DOESN'T need therapy?!?! I swear that whole family needs therapy for their therapy. And PS, repeatedly saying you are in therapy does not mean you are making progress!!!

-Maci's kids

-Tyler claiming he hasn't focused on himself-sorry but you don't DO ANYTHING how can you possibly claim you don't focus on yourself?!?! It's not like you are out working 24/7 to provide for your family...

• Love 10

I don't know why anyone that views this show would spend 1 cent in any business these people create. I admire Farrah's hustle, but if I lived in Austin I would not spend 1 cent in any of her stores. And damn you MTV for not firing that POS Amber and her shitstain of a boyfriend after the reunion fiasco. 

• Love 9

I'm going to admit, I'm kind of torn about Tyler. Look, I cannot stand the dude. He's a bratty attention whore. But he is nowhere near as lazy and pathetic as his wife, IMO. We did actually see him doing work on their new house. And as horrible as this book is that he's writing, at least it's SOMETHING. I don't like the guy, trust me. But Cate literally does NOTHING but lay on the couch all day and play on her phone. (Look at the dinner scene with Kim, Cate was all slouched down in the booth and playing on her phone). So I'm just saying I could see how Tyler could get sick of always having to support her and HER "mental illness" and some resentment could start building up. I guess he thinks it's his turn now. I feel like even if he is just going through the motions he has at least tried to be there for Cate. While all she can do when her husband says he's depressed is stare at her nails and laugh about how he SEEMS happy. She is just so gross, to me. 

I am with you 100 percent @ghoulina. I find myself at times being torn as well and it sure as hell as nothing to do with liking him. 

I am of the mindset Cate is just playing the mental illness game. She may have some depression or mental issues TO A SLIGHT DEGREE, but she is milking it for what it is worth. I am beyond sick of Cate and her claims. I am sick of her using that mental illness to get her way and to seek attention WHEN IT SUITS HER. She is never having any issues, no panic attacks, nothing ever happens when she is on vacation, when Nova is not around (which is a lot as we know), and I doubt Cate ever declined going to Boogie Town due to her depression.  When the MTV cameras are around and Cate has to go to the doctor's office, therapy, or tend to Nova, suddenly she is ill. 

Cate's comment on the after-show that she thinks of Carly every single day and "constantly" is not at all healthy. The constant references to her as "my child", it is no wonder she can't move forward in life. She is stuck in grieving mode.

I think Tyler, who is with Cate 24/7, knows Cate is playing the mental illness card when it suits her and he is sick and tired of it, too. He has spoken up about her laying around, as we have as viewers. He has spoken up about the way Cate thinks money comes out of her ass, like we do. He has implied he is Nova's caretaker when she is in their care. Now, I do think he has legit resentment, but I also believe Kim has been feeding him all of this into his ear as well. It is simmering in his tiny brain constantly. 

• Love 11

I love that Bentley was Thing #1 without having anyone else be Thing #2. Don't you usually do that in pairs? Maybe Jen was #2, but it's cuter if she wasn't.

That kid has grown on me; wasn't much of a fan early on.

Jayde (sp?? You never know with these people) was really cute keeping her skittles from Ryan.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Marley said:

Amber and Matt are the worst. Matt looking into the camera and talking about how they are all about women being bosses? Lmao shut the fuck up dude no one buys your act.

this is just to insure that homeboy will never have to get himself another J-O-B

• Love 7

Kinko's Kathleen scene - when was this new season filmed? Tyler brings up his dad's probation violation, but how long ago was that? Tyler probably has not visited Kathleen since the last time MTV was in town. 

How rich of Gnat Matt to say Leah needs to see how females can be bosses. Didn't that p*ssy complain about Amber getting too much camera time last season when the cameras filmed them in the garage? 

I see Gnat Matt has acquired more toys to add to his shitty collection. Those rock star dolls that were so prominently displayed behind Amber's giant head. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

I love that Bentley was Thing #1 without having anyone else be Thing #2. Don't you usually do that in pairs? Maybe Jen was #2, but it's cuter if she wasn't.

I thought she was actually Thing #5, which I found inexplicably hilarious. Like, who were things #2-4???

9 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Jayde (sp?? You never know with these people) was really cute keeping her skittles from Ryan.

Skittles are my favorite. I'd cut a Ryan who tried to take mine too. 

24 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am of the mindset Cate is just playing the mental illness game. She may have some depression or mental issues TO A SLIGHT DEGREE, but she is milking it for what it is worth. I am beyond sick of Cate and her claims. I am sick of her using that mental illness to get her way and to seek attention WHEN IT SUITS HER.

Exactly. I do think she has legit issues; most people raised the way she was have suffered from anxiety, depression, or worse at some point. And I do think she has never full dealt with giving away Carly. However, you can only use these things as excuses for so long. At some point in your adulthood, you need to start taking responsibility for yourself and taking steps to make things better. I have not seen that. Cate wants the "depression/anxiety" label, but she doesn't want to do the actual work to deal with these issues. If she was "treated", or at least coping, she couldn't use it as an excuse to continue her sloth lifestyle. No, she's content to keep this up until the end of time. So, for the all the ways Tyler sucks, I can't say I blame him for getting fed up. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, that was redonkulous. I know sizes can vary from store to store. I also know that women carry their weight differently. I have friends who weigh more than I do, but wear a smaller size. But I just cannot see any circumstances where has never been bigger than an 11. I am 133 lbs and wear a 12 in pants. I'm smaller on top, but have larger hips and a rear. Again, I know sizes vary, but there is just no way. Depending on the store, 11 isn't even that big. 

you know, in the same universe where Mama June's a size four...

2 hours ago, Linny said:

"It's been a long year not focusing on me." OMG, Tyler, shut up. I know what he means--that Cate's issues have been at the forefront of his mind and that he's maybe neglected his own needs.

I mean, yeah but no...it's not like he has to go to work every day

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly. I do think she has legit issues; most people raised the way she was have suffered from anxiety, depression, or worse at some point. And I do think she has never full dealt with giving away Carly. However, you can only use these things as excuses for so long. At some point in your adulthood, you need to start taking responsibility for yourself and taking steps to make things better. I have not seen that. Cate wants the "depression/anxiety" label, but she doesn't want to do the actual work to deal with these issues. If she was "treated", or at least coping, she couldn't use it as an excuse to continue her sloth lifestyle. No, she's content to keep this up until the end of time. So, for the all the ways Tyler sucks, I can't say I blame him for getting fed up. 

Right. When people recognize they have issues of some kind, it is time to step up to the plate and do something about it rather than continue to use it as a crutch. 

I thought she was actually Thing #5, which I found inexplicably hilarious. Like, who were things #2-4???

I was thinking things #2-4 were supposed to be Ryan and the people in his head which is why Jen was anxiously waiting for him to show up. 

• Love 7

Loved that Jen and Larry dressed up! They are awesome grandparents. Mac didn't put much effort into her kids costumes. 

Tyler's "therapist" saying wow I haven't seen you in awhile.. Translation I haven't seen you since the last time you were being filmed. I don't Bieber a word that comes out of Tyler's mouth. Another just for the cameras moment. Nova at cate and Tyler's house. She looks like she barely knows who they are. Cate has no idea how to take care of her. Nova acts up and hits and throws food to get attention because she probably gets ignored otherwise. It's very obvious cate and Tyler are not her primary care givers. Jade is so sweet and laid back and learning to talk. You can tell her parents interact with her alot. And tyler you are a parent so you don't get to focus on  you. 

Amber is delusional. She's never been a size 12? Lmao. She's successful and a good example for Leah.. Um no. Amber you don't even pay your child support. All she does is lay in bed. She's a horrible mother.  Gary is a great dad and truly does have Leah's best interests at heart. If Amber wanted the chance to take Leah to school she shod have chosen a house in Leah's school district. 

Catlynn has gotten bigger and is now April's twin. Nothing to say about Farrah. 

• Love 6

I think Ryan has some kind of traumatic brain injury, he's high or he  is starting to get some kind of early onset dementia. It's like he's not even present mentally. His reactions are slow, he lacks affect, it's like he's in a daze. 

Given the way Cate was raised, it's not surprising she has issues. But sitting on the sofa playing on your phone is not helping. She needs more than copier room therapy. And mental issues are no reason not to try to get help. 

Amber so so full of shit. Dentists can give you meds that are not addictive. They can use a local to fix your teeth. Amber is just trying to get sympathy, plus I'm guessing seeing a dentist is not on her priority list. And she can save the college funds reference. Everyone knows that she has nothing saved at all, not for Leah or herself. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 14

When Farrah was putting the red lamp together I thought it was Deb at first.  I don't think that's the look Farrah is going for.

I thought is was hilarious when Amber, Matt, and Leah were in the car and Amber was talking how she had to throw up.  Leah kept eating the pizza and Matt was chowing down on whatever fried thing he was eating.  I give Leah a pass since she's just a kid, and a sweet one at that, but shouldn't Matt have asked Amber if the food odors were bothering her and offered to get rid of the food?  I guess nothing gets between Matt and his paid for by Amber food.

I think Bentley is over being on the show and would have rather been Trick or Treating with his friends. 

Cate and Tyler deserve each other.

• Love 6

If Amber wants Leah overnight on a school night, she should have to work at it with baby steps.

For ex:

1) pick Leah at Gary's and driver to school. Forcing amber to get up early and drive HERSELF not Matt!!! But Amber getting there on time...that way if she is even 5 minutes late Gary or Christina can take her.

2) have amber drove leah to school for 1 full week with no mess ups or excuses. Also during this time she should make and pack Leah's lunch and bring it with her.

3) for 1 full week she is to come to Gary's house early in order for her to be the.one to wake up Leah, fix her breakfast and help Leah get dressed and fix her hair.

If she can do this then they can talk about a school night sleepover.

OT: on Being Matt, what did they do with Leah. It looks like she had an uncomfortable meeting in the car with her "brother and sister", guitar leasons then that dinner then she was gone. And why are there never any toys around that house, or anything that hints that a child is there?

• Love 15

Whatever Matt is getting out of this relationship, he's earning it. I can't imagine having spend my life with that pig Amber, it isn't worth it. All the trips and money and shit, you're still with Amber.

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Whatever Matt is getting out of this relationship, he's earning it. I can't imagine having spend my life with that pig Amber, it isn't worth it. All the trips and money and shit, you're still with Amber.

she's a 26-year-old on TV, though....would that impress the lowlifes that he probably hangs/hung out with? I can see him being very appearance-conscious in that regard. 

I feel like the problem is that we don't see them just chilling, joking around, the usual boring couple-stuff that we complain about being bored by Chelsea & Cole.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, chuckity said:

Question for the more knowledgeable Teen Mom OG posters:

Is Sophia's middle name actually Laurent?

If so, did she name Sophia after Yves Saint Laurent and then turn right around and butcher the pronunciation?

Also, Debra is fucking nuts - but Farrah is one mean son of a bitch.

Farrah said she named her daughter after Sophia Loren, but I can't remember why she went with Laurent as a middle name.  Something about liking the sound of it better, I think.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Abmis said:

I thought is was hilarious when Amber, Matt, and Leah were in the car and Amber was talking how she had to throw up.  Leah kept eating the pizza and Matt was chowing down on whatever fried thing he was eating.  I give Leah a pass since she's just a kid, and a sweet one at that, but shouldn't Matt have asked Amber if the food odors were bothering her and offered to get rid of the food?  I guess nothing gets between Matt and his paid for by Amber food.

Haha, no kidding. This is the same guy who watched Amber cook her lame, canned beans and then hit the drive thru for himself. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Poohbear617 said:

If Amber wants Leah overnight on a school night, she should have to work at it with baby steps.

For ex:

1) pick Leah at Gary's and driver to school. Forcing amber to get up early and drive HERSELF not Matt!!! But Amber getting there on time...that way if she is even 5 minutes late Gary or Christina can take her.

2) have amber drove leah to school for 1 full week with no mess ups or excuses. Also during this time she should make and pack Leah's lunch and bring it with her.

3) for 1 full week she is to come to Gary's house early in order for her to be the.one to wake up Leah, fix her breakfast and help Leah get dressed and fix her hair.

These are great suggestions. I would love if someone on twitter would suggest these to Gary. (The real Gary, there's at least one fake)

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Reminds me of a certain dentist's daughter baby talker.

To be fair, if the worst thing you have going on in your life is that you're boring, I think you're doing ok. (Plus, when everyone smells like a rancid corpse, smelling like poo isn't too bad by comparison)

• Love 3
18 hours ago, CofCinci said:

"People tell me I got a good eye for fashion." --- Who?  Who are these people, Amber?  Who?

Amber on her fortune: "I'm not going to hand it to her."  What money is going to be left over for Leah?

Of course you're not going to hand your "fortune" to Leah, Amber. Between Matt and the IRS you aren't going to have any money left.

• Love 12

When Ryan was talking about how he had a dream about Maci in a big white wedding dress it was so damn awkward.  Amber had lipo?  I thought she really looked the biggest I've ever seen her.   If her tooth was hurting so badly, why was she chewing gum?  Who the hell was the random oldish looking black couple?  Are those Amber and Matt's friends?  WTH.  Does Amber not have a single friend her age?   I dont get it....why would i want to buy clothes online from Amber?  

• Love 9

Ugh, Cate and Tyler. Here's something new to try...maybe get a job so you don't just sit around your house all day. I'd feel like a lump too if I stayed home all day, every day, with nothing to do. Shit, one day off and I drive myself nuts. I'm not suggesting a full-time job where they actually have to think, because we all know that'd be too overwhelming. But seriously, why can't Cate go get a part-time job at a retail store or something like that? Tyler seems to like doing work on the house, so why doesn't he go find someone he can do that kind of stuff with a few days a week? Jesus God Leah, even Butch managed to get a job when he was out of a prison.

It is not mentally healthy to sit around the house all day like they do. Cate is obviously avoiding work like the plague by playing up her mental health issues. If she were a very involved and interactive mother to Not Carly, then she would have a legitimate reason to not have a job outside the home. Unfortunately, being a real stay at home mom would require too much effort for Cate and parking Not Carly in front of the TV is easier. 

• Love 11

Sophia is named after Sophia Loren, but Farrah altered the spelling to Laurent because it "looks more French." I'm 98% sure she said that on 16 and Pregnant

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Farrah said she named her daughter after Sophia Loren, but I can't remember why she went with Laurent as a middle name.  Something about liking the sound of it better, I think.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Poohbear617 said:

For ex:

OT: on Being Matt, what did they do with Leah. It looks like she had an uncomfortable meeting in the car with her "brother and sister", guitar leasons then that dinner then she was gone. And why are there never any toys around that house, or anything that hints that a child is there?

These suggestions, which have been mentioned prior, won't work in this case because Amber only gripes about wanting Leah when the cameras are around. Going by her social media posts, which a few members here have posted on this board throughout the year, Amber is far too busy with her "jobs", too sick, too tired, or is on vacation and doesn't have time to have Leah for her scheduled visits. There was a period of time where Amber didn't see Leah for what I think was at least three months. Others may recall better than I do, but it is not unusual for Amber to go weeks without ever having Leah. 

Amber makes herself look like she is the victim of Gary by reminding her posse of followers through this tv show she is being denied to have Leah over on a school night. Amber's posse takes her word on everything she says. If she says Gary is keeping Leah from her, her posse believes it. Much like the defenders of Kail, Leah, and Jenelle, who just can't ever fathom how awful and shitty they really are. It is always the guys' fault, not these bitches' fault. 

I posted this on the Maci thread, but going to post it here as well. 

I don't think Maci is crying over Ryan's behavior in the trailer "peak preview" with Amber and Cate. I think she is crying over Taylor. Her fairytale marriage is not what it is cracked up to be, is my belief. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

These suggestions, which have been mentioned prior, won't work in this case because

.....Amber will say "This is bullshit, I'm a damn good mother!!". The point will be made by Gary, once again, just like when he says she doesn't keep her already scheduled visitations.

• Love 8

I'll just say it- I really felt for Tyler. I know, I know. He's a terrible person and stage 5 famewhore. But he tells his wife I'm depressed, I've been hiding how badly I feel for a long time now, and her reaction is to make it about herself. She doesn't say "oh honey, I didn't realize, how awful for you, let's think how to help you". She starts crying because "my mind always goes to the worst place". So now Tyler has to shut up and console her and reassure her that everything is hunky-dory and of course he loves her or else she'll have a "panic attack". No one else is allowed to take up any emotional space but Catelyn. How exhausting it must be to live with that sort of manipulation. 

• Love 20
20 hours ago, Christina said:

Flipped back on a commercial and Matt is saying that Amber needs to open her own business so that Leah knows that men aren't always the bosses, and I wanted to punch him.  He implies that Gary taught her that, the piece of shit (Matt, not Gary who probably never suggested such a thing).  Sounds like we'll see the kids in their Halloween costumes, so maybe there will be a payoff.

The people she pays to applaud her on social media. 

While I totally loathe "mamber" I believe her on that one.  Gary strikes me as a total misogynist.  I could see Christina's frustration at his total refusal to allow Amber any extra time with Leah despite what he's always saying in public and I'm guessing part of that is because she'd like a break.  They're pretty open about the fact that she's the primary caregiver of all three of those girls that live with them.  Gary has stepped up as a father, sure, but he really does cross me as a bit of a jerk and I'm fairly sure he still uses Leah to get under Amber's skin.

19 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It is so obvious now that "Therapist" Kathleen is in a hotel room.

Right?  Who IS this chick and why doesn't she have a proper office to work out of??  Hell, pretend you do housecalls and just come to Cate and Ty's house.  The whole staples/hotel room office thing is creepy and makes you look ridiculous.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 5
18 hours ago, krawz555 said:

Seriously. Driving in the car and shoving pepperoni pizza into her mouth. Who does that with their kids?? Snacks, yes.... crackers, pretzels to tied you over until you get real food. Not a full greasy meal IN the car, driving. Gross.

On the Being Matt special (I know, I know.  I can't believe I watched that shit either) Matt's kids were in the car saying they were hungry and Matt said something like "tell me what you want? We'll find a drive thru" and his son is like "yeah, I'm not hungry anymore."   Matt and Amber clearly eat nothing but crap which is why Amber still looks heavy even after wasting all the money on plastic surgery.   Talk about putting a Band-Aid on a huge, festering wound.  When Amber said 'I've never been a size 12" to Leah I almost choked on my drink.  Yeah right, Ambie.  You'd be lucky if you were only a 12 when you SAID that.

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, Linny said:

Can't believe Amber claimed to never be bigger than a size 11. 

When she said this I went all Chandler Bing yelling at my TV, "So how many cameras are on you?!"

Ok, maybe I didn't really yell it, but i thought it. In my head. Really. 

1 hour ago, DoctorWhovian said:

To be fair, if the worst thing you have going on in your life is that you're boring, I think you're doing ok. 

I guess I am doing better than ok. Great, actually. 

• Love 8

If it wasn't for the Ryan is a shitty dad storyline , Maci would have nothing, nada. 

Isn't that a good thing?  She's a married mother of three, her life should be pretty tame.

Like many others have mentioned, you have to admire Farrah's hustle.  Of all the Teen Moms, she's likely in the best position financially yet she's out there opening businesses.  Cut to Cate & Tyler on their couch...

I have no words for Amber.  I get that she's being preyed upon my a hustler.  But all his dirty laundry is out there visible and she still stays with him?  I don't blame Gary one bit for limiting Leah's exposure to that household.

• Love 5

Amber, you have never been a size 12?? And you're talking about how your website has plus sizes because you know how hard it is to find plus-size clothes online?? Give me a break !! You're plus-size now! And I'm plus-size (about your size) now, so quit trying to kid anyone.

Farrah, your whole persona is as fake as your hair. You need a complete makeover--physical and mental.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Skittles are my favorite. I'd cut a Ryan who tried to take mine too. 

I totally agree.  Also, laying around the house all day, doing nothing productive with your time (I doubt she's out taking Nova to do activities) doesn't exactly help depression and anxiety.   In fact if I go too long without some kind of consistent physical activity, I start to BECOME depressed.  She's got nothing but time, there's absolutely nothing stopping her from getting involved in some kind of physical activity which would do wonders to combat her depression.

Laying off the bbq nachos, mac and cheese and other junk couldn't hurt, either.

• Love 2

Cate and Tyler really are the most disappointing of this bunch. Farrah was always a bitch, Amber was always crying and hating her life, and Maci was always boring but a decent mom. Only C&T had such big goals and a clue about how f'ed up they really were. Cate was plugging in her phone when Tyler came in to divulge his big secret depression. She never puts that thing down. Never. Of course she's probably just reading about herself and thinking about the child miles away. Absolutely a part time job, or volunteer work, would get her mind off of herself. And yes, I did also feel for Tyler. Of course he was full of crap with the "a year not concentrating on me", because usually you try to keep a job and keep your kids happy. You come last. But these two went into survival mode pretty young where everything was about them or they'd get devoured by shitty parents. MTV just made it that much worse with their "stardom". Like I said, the guy needs to run to an MD for some help. But they're so weird ... they couldn't wait to get Cate off the antidepressants for some reason. Would Tyler ever bother to try them?  

So now Cate is back full force with, "you're going to leave me!". Imagine living like that for 10 years. And she won't quit bringing up her desire for more kids. I don't think she wants them, it's just a hook (anchor around Tyler's neck). 

As much as I despise Matt I can't see a thing he would like about Amber. She has money and likes old music? She's SUCH a drag. Unless she's finding a way to score pills again - they are a creepy mismatched couple on both sides. I wouldn't be able to handle either one of them without a pill/joint/shot. Even that wouldn't do it. What a joyless mess. And now they're a smug joyless mess. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 9

I love most of all that the editors work in a shot of the port o potty in front of Farrah's garage.  That thing needs its own Twitter account, stat.  It is like a throwaway shot, unless you know that Farrah does not allow the film crew to her bathroom,   Oh, Farrah.  Don't ever change. You are solid gold. 

Edited by SuzWhat
  • Love 5
27 minutes ago, SuzWhat said:

I love most of all that the editors work in a shot of the port o potty in front of Farrah's garage.  That thing needs its own Twitter account, stat.  It is like a throwaway shot, unless you know that Farrah does not allow the film crew to her bathroom,   Oh, Farrah.  Don't ever change. You are solid gold. 

I vote that the port-o-potty get its own spin-off. That will burn Kail up. 

• Love 9

Right?  Who IS this chick and why doesn't she have a proper office to work out of??  Hell, pretend you do housecalls and just come to Cate and Ty's house.  The whole staples/hotel room office thing is creepy and makes you look ridiculous.

Agree.  It's all very odd, with the obvious hotel AC/heat unit and blinds pulled.  And she always seems like she's about to fall asleep whenever we see her.  Maybe she's just a low energy person.  

Nova is an interesting looking little child, isn't she?  Maybe it's all the scrunched up faces she always makes.   

• Love 3