Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think when you are Whitney you do. The post did exactly what she intended it to. She got loads of ‘you are a goddess’ ‘you are a Queen’ ‘You are so beautiful’ responses.  That’s what she wanted. 

I'd love to  ask some of her worshippers: what color is the  sky on your  planet? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

She posted a couple of pictures today, one of her, the other of Todd and her. SHE HAS ON ACTUAL CLOTHES!! She looks very nice in these pictures.  Maybe  she's  finally getting  the  message that  leggings  and a sports bra are NOT  all-occasion  wear. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I think Whitney looks cute here

Guess maybe Chase cut his hair.  Nice that he’s donating it.EFAA76C1-C933-4857-8342-8B870F96FCD9.thumb.jpeg.bfc4910963c6792a7685d187378fa55e.jpeg

That's the  pic of  Twit I mentioned in my  post. I agree --- the outfit is  flattering.  

As for the  hair, maybe someone  explained to  Chase that  babies  love to grab  long hair and  will snatch you  bald. 

• Love 2
On 9/10/2020 at 6:42 PM, Me from ME said:

Thanks for all the answers about the skin to skin contact. I was being snarky and referring to the picture where she is fully swaddled and he is holding the bottle.

You weren't wrong - topless dad photos are indeed a "thing" 😄 

So she acts normal with two pictures of herself in actual clothes, although the ‘this is the first time I’ve touched Todd in months’ comment was kind of creepy. But then she follows up with another photo from the ass angle. Why must all photos be that way? 

Chase is much improved with the hair cut. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So she acts normal with two pictures of herself in actual clothes, although the ‘this is the first time I’ve touched Todd in months’ comment was kind of creepy. But then she follows up with another photo from the ass angle. Why must all photos be that way? 

Chase is much improved with the hair cut. 

Yes, and he got rid of the  puke-inducing neck beard. Looks so much better!

• Love 3

Chase looks like he's still pregnant.

Whit's outfit is cute/covered, but I'd love to see it from the side. That cinched waist has to be creating some epic bulges. It's also weird the way her hanging gut is creating the effect of knees a good foot above where they really are.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

Chase looks like he's still pregnant.

Whit's outfit is cute/covered, but I'd love to see it from the side. That cinched waist has to be creating some epic bulges. It's also weird the way her hanging gut is creating the effect of knees a good foot above where they really are.

I also noticed that the back of the skirt hem rises inches higher than the front of the hem. No doubt the effect of the ever-photogenic projecting rear end of la Whitney.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Whitney and Todd...then Whitney, Todd, Tal and Buddy.  Her dog is adorable!

The dog needs a bath desperately. Not too much of a surprise that his grooming is being neglected given that his owner has hygiene issues herself. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Kiki620 said:

That picture of Ryan's new girlfriend looks like every photo some loser American holds of his true love Russian fiancee who he's never met.  

David has entered the chat.

1 hour ago, sempervivum said:

It's also weird the way her hanging gut is creating the effect of knees a good foot above where they really are.

Is that pannus or is it just the fat from her thighs overhanging her knees? I can't actually tell.

• LOL 7
32 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

Is that pannus or is it just the fat from her thighs overhanging her knees? I can't actually tell.

I can’t tell either but I will say that I’ll take covered pannus/thigh fat over skin tight spandex any day of the week. My standards may be low but I’m celebrating her willingness to put on clothes even for just a day.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I can’t tell either but I will say that I’ll take covered pannus/thigh fat over skin tight spandex any day of the week. My standards may be low but I’m celebrating her willingness to put on clothes even for just a day.

that dress does her fupa no favors

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

The dog needs a bath desperately. Not too much of a surprise that his grooming is being neglected given that his owner has hygiene issues herself. 

I know, look at the feet! I wonder when that dog was last groomed professionally. Poodle fur gets matted so quickly without proper daily brushing.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, cherenkov said:

David has entered the chat.

I think she is leaning back against the wall in an attempt to give the effect that she is slimmer.  That's why her knees seem in a weird position.

8 hours ago, Hana Chan said:

The dog actually looks fairly recently groomed to me- within the last month. The still traditional poodle cut, which can grow out pretty quickly, is still visible. His toenails are trimmed and I don’t see mats in his coat. The hair around his eyes is trimmed and he doesn’t have eye gunk matted in there. 

I’m not a Whitney apologist generally but I’ll give credit where credit seems due - from the photos I don’t see evidence of a neglected dog.

• Love 13
11 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait wasn't the baby supposedly due in Oct? I guess the rumour about him 'cheating' on Whit pre-engagement is true. Edit, sorry looks like this was covered already. I don't visit here too often.

What Whitney actually said was ‘by October Chase will be a father’, which technically is true. People assumed that meant the baby was due in October. But the undercover operatives on this board found the baby registry and she was due on Sept 25. So the baby was born at 37 weeks. Either way, though, due in Oct or Sept, the baby would not have been conceived until after Chase and Whitney were “engaged” in October 2019. 

• Useful 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

What Whitney actually said was ‘by October Chase will be a father’, which technically is true. People assumed that meant the baby was due in October. But the undercover operatives on this board found the baby registry and she was due on Sept 25. So the baby was born at 37 weeks. Either way, though, due in Oct or Sept, the baby would not have been conceived until after Chase and Whitney were “engaged” in October 2019. 

Ah thank you! For some reason I thought the engagement was in Dec or Jan 

• Love 1
On 9/12/2020 at 9:41 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Yes, what is that supposed to mean.

2 hours ago, puppylover said:

Twit has a Q & A on her Insta. Several times she is asked questions about the 'reality' of the show. She doesn't answer. Also, she hints that the Chase/baby/broken engagement will be part of the plot next season. 

1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Cue the sad music and Twit making her stupid crying face with her lower lip jutting out.

I guess it’s to be expected. It’s not like she’s done anything else. Between the pandemic and her lack of anything else in her life, if they didn’t address the breakup there would be nothing at all to show. 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

• Love 4
On 9/18/2020 at 2:50 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I guess it’s to be expected. It’s not like she’s done anything else. Between the pandemic and her lack of anything else in her life, if they didn’t address the breakup there would be nothing at all to show. 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

Agree.  I'm wondering how much filming they could even have been doing...and I'm not sure on the timing anymore, but between post-breakup wallowing and COVID self-quarantine, she said on Instagram that she never even left the house.  So I do fear it'll be all breakup - over that lame fake-o relationship to boot - I can't imagine anything worse than all flashback clips and her endless talking heads.  

2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Gag me with a spoon, I don't think there is anything worth showing for another season. This ship has sailed off the edge of the earth, never to return. Please God!!

I believe  it was John M. that said  TLC needs to humanely  euthanize  this show.  At this point, I'm not sure  humane is even a  necessity. 

• Love 8

I'm thinking that Covid might do her in as far as not being able to do the big trip thing. That usually was the centre attraction of the season. Also, any side activity they did (rock climbing, kayaking etc.) would be severely limited because venues are restricting numbers of people at one time. Airing this season early in the fall rather than January makes me think they have zero content other than the 'breakup'. In normal years they would have been full tilt filming at this point and there would be the big TADA series premier in January. Let's hope she just faaaaaaaaades awaaaaaaay.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, puppylover said:

I'm thinking that Covid might do her in as far as not being able to do the big trip thing. That usually was the centre attraction of the season. Also, any side activity they did (rock climbing, kayaking etc.) would be severely limited because venues are restricting numbers of people at one time. Airing this season early in the fall rather than January makes me think they have zero content other than the 'breakup'. In normal years they would have been full tilt filming at this point and there would be the big TADA series premier in January. Let's hope she just faaaaaaaaades awaaaaaaay.

That, and the fact that she can't keep her hands off any male in the vicinity. And I'm sure masks are "too hot" for someone of her senshusness.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Yes, and now he has a dad bod

You said it ☺️ But at least he seems to be acting like a Dad.

From her Insta it looks like they may have filmed recently. Hard to believe she would stay at accommodations with the pool and hot tub on her own. I think that production probably rented the venue thus enabling her to swim naked. And, more importantly, BE FILMED doing it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I forgot one thing Whitney did over the pandemic.... she went to the hospital twice because of the whole Chase thing. You know those trips will be featured in the new season. 

Also, Whitney has an IG story today about her new best friend - a company that delivers endless wine to your door. Nice choice for a woman whose roommate is a recovering addict. Gee Buddy - thanks for staying in my place during the pandemic, for schlepping my groceries across North Carolina, for listening to me cry about the breakup of my fake engagement.... to thank you I’m going to drink a lot of wine right in front you.

• Love 11
On 9/9/2020 at 3:13 PM, 3girlsforus said:

So very odd... the picture of just the torso with rolls of fat is bizarre too.  So often she seems completely unaware of how something comes across or how people perceive her behavior. She seems completely oblivious to her inappropriate touching or juvenile sex talk. She seems to have no understanding of “normal” behavior or that her behavior is well outside “normal”. I know there has been a lot of talk about her being emotionally stunted but this seems so much more than that. It’s like she doesn’t even know what “normal” should look like. I mean what kind of thought process brought her to the decision to post an explicit, erotic, line drawing like that??? Why? What is she trying to say? I can’t tell if this is just another example of her being bizarre or if her grip on reality is starting to circle the drain.

The thing about Whitney's obesity, imo, is that it's not her number one problem.  Her original thesis for the show--that you can be overweight and fabulous--is true for people who have a healthy relationship with their bodies and accept their bodies exactly as they are.  Whitney seems to spend 75% of her air time trying to lose weight through bizarre exercise routines (weight-lifting?) and about 25% pathetically trying to get someone to love her.  I think her over-the-top behavior is an "out" for her--"I was just kidding--see how silly I am?" or "I'm so cute, I couldn't possibly be considered sexual, so the joke's on you."

It's been said over and over again:  she needs therapy stat.

• Love 8
On 9/14/2020 at 12:24 PM, Kiki620 said:

That picture of Ryan's new girlfriend looks like every photo some loser American holds of his true love Russian fiancee who he's never met.  

She's a model in Canada.

• LOL 2
22 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I forgot one thing Whitney did over the pandemic.... she went to the hospital twice because of the whole Chase thing. You know those trips will be featured in the new season. 

Also, Whitney has an IG story today about her new best friend - a company that delivers endless wine to your door. Nice choice for a woman whose roommate is a recovering addict. Gee Buddy - thanks for staying in my place during the pandemic, for schlepping my groceries across North Carolina, for listening to me cry about the breakup of my fake engagement.... to thank you I’m going to drink a lot of wine right in front you.

She needs for Buddy to  fall off the wagon so she can rescue him.  If she rescues  him, he can't  leave  her,  whereas if he stays  clean and  sober, he might grow up and move on.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Mothra said:

She's a model in Canada.

He met her at Niagara Falls.

5 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think her over-the-top behavior is an "out" for her--"I was just kidding--see how silly I am?" or "I'm so cute, I couldn't possibly be considered sexual, so the joke's on you."

It's all defense mechanisms where she's trying to convince herself that she's not completely empty and miserable emotionally and filling that void with food. She's fat because she eats her problems, and she's going to stay that way until she's in an early oversized casket.

• Love 5

Unless all that we see and read is fake for the "reality" show, this girl/woman is heading for a serious crash at some point. Probably when the show is cancelled. If it is all fake, all of it...she is laughing her way to the bank! I am seriously ready to be done with this and all "reality" shows.