Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Uncle Ryan has posted an insta story, hanging out with Chase and playing with the baby. He also posted this picture, and the Whitney posse is furious at him for "stabbing her in the heart."

image.png.a524238824df0c2b6e215d7c1f194326.png

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Uncle Ryan has posted an insta story, hanging out with Chase and playing with the baby. He also posted this picture, and the Whitney posse is furious at him for "stabbing her in the heart."

Chase actually looks happy, a look we never saw when he was with  Twit.  

• Love 15
On 10/14/2020 at 1:35 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I agree. I know there was the "witness" at the airport that said they were nowhere near each other at the baggage claim and they left separately. It would not surprise me that Chase made Ryan room with them in Paris, just so Twit would not be clawing at him. Even if he was the sham boyfriend, I can see Whitney falling for him. I do wonder if Chase was dating his baby momma the whole time he was acting like Whits boo - 

The whole hotel in Paris this was so weird, like TLC wasn't even trying. They could have easily booked 3 rooms, filmed in 2 (presenting 1 for Whit/Chase, 1 for Ryan), then once the cameras were off everyone go back to their own spaces. It's not like the hotel was crawling with paparazzi watching their every move.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, alabetser said:

The whole hotel in Paris this was so weird, like TLC wasn't even trying. They could have easily booked 3 rooms, filmed in 2 (presenting 1 for Whit/Chase, 1 for Ryan), then once the cameras were off everyone go back to their own spaces. It's not like the hotel was crawling with paparazzi watching their every move.

Why rent three when they can embarrass Whit with 2?  My hopes of TLC/production giving a damn about Whitney left when they sat by camera in hand and watched her repeatedly bounce like a ball off a wall at the snow lodge (not that I blame them).  Whitney’s fans disgracing themselves trash talking about Chase’s fatherhood disgust me.  Even if they are not bright enough to figure out he was playing a role, the fact that Big Whit already told them to leave him be and they still follow each other should be enough to leave well enough alone.  Their damning of Ryan, unless something was actually stated in that Facebook group, doesn’t make sense either, people break up business ventures all the time.  I mean from the outside it looks like Ryan did about 90-95 percent of the work or is there more delusion that Ryan was supposed to be overly enamored with fat chicks?  Besides you’d think the fans would be happy the bros have moved on to clear a reunion with Buddy!  I mean imagine a combined podcast, Egg and cheese biscuits, farting, peeing in hot tubs, vibrators, and menstrual cups....THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS!

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

That’s just crazy that her fans are upset. Even if it had been a real relationship Chase and Ryan were friends before they ever met Whitney so of course they stayed friends afterwards. What is Chase supposed to do? He has an adorable baby daughter and he wants his friends to share in his joy. If he supposed to hide the baby in a closet and apologize daily for loving her? Maybe Ryan is supposed to spend the rest of his life apologizing to Whitney for introducing her to Chase.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

Well, I got a very nice surprise this morning. My weight is now clearly below 200 pounds (197.6) and the exercise bike I ordered just arrived. It's been starting to get very cold and dark in the mornings (which makes going out for my morning walks/runs difficult) so this should keep my ass moving through the winter.

It would be interesting if this humiliation of not just losing her (pretend) fiance but to someone who is normally sized would be a serious wakeup call for Whitney. This other woman now has everything that Whitney wanted for herself, including an adorable baby. There is no question that her weight and her behavior are holding her back from the life that she wants and she's been lying to herself for many years. Her life isn't "fat and fabulous". It's fat and lonely. It's fat and sad. It's fat and pathetic. It she was a nicer, more cultured person, she probably could find a partner (all of my plus sized friends managed to get themselves married even if half of them are divorced right now). But she's not willing to settle for the kind of man that would accept someone like her so she's left humiliated because her (pretend) fiance's real girlfriend got pregnant and showed to the world that the whole "grand romance" that she was braying about was nothing more than a storyline for her show that got exposed in the most embarrassing way possible. 

Firstly, congratulations on hitting onederland! That's awesome, and I hope you enjoy your new bike.

I am completely and 150% in agreement with your second paragraph above. NOTHING seems to serve as her wake-up call. Not medical issues, not the embarrassment of Todd gagging as he rubs anti-chafing creme on her inner thighs, not having Buddy haul her wet naked ass out of the shower because she's let herself go to the point of her back giving out under her massive weight, not having her family stage an intervention at a DAMN FUNERAL HOME, not the multiple failed 'romances' because she's such an asshole, not her parents' medical issues (I would want to be down to my fighting weight to be able to care for my parents!), not the fact that even if she was able to get pregnant - would she be able to be an active & involved parent with her medical/back/mental issues? NOTHING hits home for her. Nothing. She'll blame TLC for Schaschey knocking up some other girl (even though at the "engagement party" the rest of the cast looked like they were about to vomit and/or run out of the room). She'll blame Uncle Ryan for abandoning her for his longtime friend & his new baby. Nothing is her fault, and she is accountable for nothing. What a sad, pathetic existence.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Firstly, congratulations on hitting onederland! That's awesome, and I hope you enjoy your new bike.

I am completely and 150% in agreement with your second paragraph above. NOTHING seems to serve as her wake-up call. Not medical issues, not the embarrassment of Todd gagging as he rubs anti-chafing creme on her inner thighs, not having Buddy haul her wet naked ass out of the shower because she's let herself go to the point of her back giving out under her massive weight, not having her family stage an intervention at a DAMN FUNERAL HOME, not the multiple failed 'romances' because she's such an asshole, not her parents' medical issues (I would want to be down to my fighting weight to be able to care for my parents!), not the fact that even if she was able to get pregnant - would she be able to be an active & involved parent with her medical/back/mental issues? NOTHING hits home for her. Nothing. She'll blame TLC for Schaschey knocking up some other girl (even though at the "engagement party" the rest of the cast looked like they were about to vomit and/or run out of the room). She'll blame Uncle Ryan for abandoning her for his longtime friend & his new baby. Nothing is her fault, and she is accountable for nothing. What a sad, pathetic existence.

Does this sound like anyone we know?

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Does this sound like anyone we know?

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder and the severity of symptoms vary. People with the disorder can:

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance

Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration

Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it

Exaggerate achievements and talents

Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate

Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people

Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior

Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations

Take advantage of others to get what they want

Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

Be envious of others and believe others envy them

Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office

And this is why she sees a therapist whose focus is “fat is good” instead of someone who would make a diagnosis that would put the responsibility of her life on her. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 13

I think we need to separate being fat from Twit's problem. Fat people can be relatively healthy and happy and be in meaningful relationships. I know plenty of happy fat people in long term relationships, plenty of fat people that have sex all the damn time. I know thin people in horrible health, the issue is not that Whit is fat.

The issue is Whit is disabled by her weight, she can not live the life she wants to live because of her weight, she can not practice self-care, her weight prevents her from interacting with society, etc, etc.

I don't mean that in an ablest way, it's just the truth, her choice and/or addictions have put her in a life that she doesn't want to live in. She can either accept that, which is 100% her choice or change, but she does not get to be "fabulous" by her own standards because of mood boards and Instagram posts.

• Love 17
52 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So is this an accident or is Chase getting good at passive aggressive responses to Whit and her crazed fans. 

2A6A553E-20E3-494F-A2A5-A355FBFA367E.jpeg

Cute baby. I think  that's  Ryan's  gf holding the baby, so it looks like they're  socializing as couples.

Now, not only has Twit  lost her "boyfriend/fiance" she's  apparently  alienated her business partner.  Her "fabulous" sucks.

• Love 9

And won't this just burn Whitney's buns. That Chase's RL girlfriend and babymamma is gorgeous and thin. Yeah... posting that is to needle Whitney and her fans.

12 hours ago, John M said:

I think we need to separate being fat from Twit's problem. Fat people can be relatively healthy and happy and be in meaningful relationships. I know plenty of happy fat people in long term relationships, plenty of fat people that have sex all the damn time. I know thin people in horrible health, the issue is not that Whit is fat.

The issue is Whit is disabled by her weight, she can not live the life she wants to live because of her weight, she can not practice self-care, her weight prevents her from interacting with society, etc, etc.

I don't mean that in an ablest way, it's just the truth, her choice and/or addictions have put her in a life that she doesn't want to live in. She can either accept that, which is 100% her choice or change, but she does not get to be "fabulous" by her own standards because of mood boards and Instagram posts.

Whitney's weight isn't to blame for her obnoxious, abrasive personality and disgusting hygiene. And she uses it as a convenient crutch to explain why life is so tough for her. Unquestionably, her weight does make her life more difficult because (fairly or not) she can't get away with things that a thinner person could. A man isn't going to overlook her size and be attracted to her personality if her personality sucks. 

And yes... Whitney is disabled by her weight. It's not the source of everything wrong with her life, but it does play a huge role. She can't physically do many of the things she wants do and often needs significant help to succeed in the "challenges" she and the show set up for herself. Like that Alaska trip when she needed her aged father to help pull her in the cable car and the guides when she tried to rapel down the hillside. How many times have we watched her put herself in danger because she was trying to do things where her size hampered her. I don't think that I'll ever forget watching her nearly split herself in half trying to ski because she wasn't able to get to her feet safely.

For most people, one of these events would be the major wakeup call they needed to try to get their lives in order. But Whitney is so tied to this concept of being "fat and fabulous" that she willingly endures these situations and then complains about how the world just isn't set up to accommodate someone like her. Well, I'm not the tallest person in the world and it seems like anything I want is always on a high shelf. Rather than complain that kitchen cabinets are always too tall, I just get a stepladder. Sometimes you're the one who has to make the adjustments.

And if she thinks that she's going to get away being "fat and healthy" forever (despite her mobility issues, early stage diabetes, infertility and cardiac problems), it's only going to get worse. Everyone's body has their breaking point and there's only so long you can be carting around that much excess weight before serious problems start. My mom was not nearly as heavy as Whitney and for most of her adult life was able to manage 100+ pounds of excess weight. That was until she was in her 40s and arthritis began to set in and made it impossible for her to walk long distances. However healthy Whitney may insist that she is now, she's still relatively young and it's going to reach a point where her body just won't be able to take what she's demanding of it. You can be fit and fat when you're maybe 50 pounds above your ideal weight, but not when you're 150+.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Hana Chan said:

And won't this just burn Whitney's buns. That Chase's RL girlfriend and babymamma is gorgeous and thin. Yeah... posting that is to needle Whitney and her fans.

Pretty sure the woman is  RYAN'S girlfriend,  not Chase’s  baby mama.  Although Chase’s  gf is also thin and gorgeous. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Pretty sure the woman is  RYAN'S girlfriend,  not Chase’s  baby mama.  Although Chase’s  gf is also thin and gorgeous. 

I guess I assumed it was Chase’s girlfriend since Ryan’s girlfriend seems to have blonder hair and a much longer face. But photos can be weird. 

14 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Cute baby. I think  that's  Ryan's  gf holding the baby, so it looks like they're  socializing as couples.

Now, not only has Twit  lost her "boyfriend/fiance" she's  apparently  alienated her business partner.  Her "fabulous" sucks.

2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

This is Ryan’s girlfriend/friend

BC3C463F-7390-430D-8B14-1B7CA0493CC7.thumb.jpeg.6b1f89f971e46ec3a115ac3ee669f2fc.jpeg
Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So is this an accident or is Chase getting good at passive aggressive responses to Whit and her crazed fans. 

I think they are different people too @3girlsforus

ETA:  I don’t who this lady is but I don’t think she looks like Ryan’s friend. Just glad the baby is healthy and the parents I presume are  happy.  Whitney could be happy too if she realized she had some great opportunities with this show.  I do wonder if Chase was chosen to play bf because he did have a girlfriend and could always use her as an out for a Whitney hands off policy and no surprise visits to Wilmington.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 10/15/2020 at 7:17 PM, Hana Chan said:

Maybe she's afraid that there's an even more amazing fat woman out there who actually does have a "fabulous" life and is going to steal her thrunder.

Yeah, Whitney better watch out. I hear Lizzo is in talks to take over the lead of My Big Fat Fabulous Life. Or was it Ashley Graham? [turn off sarcastifont.]

Don't worry Whitney, any woman "of size" who has an actually fabulous life would know better than to get involved with The Losers' Channel. And would have much better things to do with their time.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8
55 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I think they are different people too @3girlsforus

ETA:  I don’t who this lady is but I don’t think she looks like Ryan’s friend. Just glad the baby is healthy and the parents I presume are  happy.  Whitney could be happy too if she realized she had some great opportunities with this show.  I do wonder if Chase was chosen to play bf because he did have a girlfriend and could always use her as an out for a Whitney hands off policy and no surprise visits to Wilmington.

I agree that I don’t think it’s Ryan’s girlfriend but I also don’t have any information to know if it’s Aurora’s mom. I too am glad that Chase seems happy and active with the baby. No matter what the agreement with Whit was or who knew what, I don’t believe Chase becoming a father at this time was a plan either for the show or for Chase himself. So it’s good to see him being happy and involved. 

That said, if this photo is a picture of Aurora and her mom, the caption of ‘Ok We’re in love’ is a brilliant flick off to all the assholes who posted nasty responses to the post of Ryan and Chase with the baby. It’s two long term friends enjoying a new baby. Expecting them to avoid celebrating that because of Whit is just stupid. So I’m hoping this is his girlfriend and I’m hoping Whit sees the post. Ok - so I’m mean but geez. Time for her to get a life. 

• Love 7

So today Whit’s IG story says she’s moving and shows pictures and video of the moving guys. But she won’t answer the question about where she’s moving. Of course the moving company she is using, which she names in the IG, is from Greensboro so it’s not exactly the mystery she hopes it is. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So today Whit’s IG story says she’s moving and shows pictures and video of the moving guys. But she won’t answer the question about where she’s moving. Of course the moving company she is using, which she names in the IG, is from Greensboro so it’s not exactly the mystery she hopes it is. 

Apparently BooBear has moved back to Greensboro, and Ryan is apparently no longer connected to NoBSActive, so I guess she's going back  . . . Gosh, I hope for everyone's sake she hasn't decided to move to Wilmington! 😄

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 10/17/2020 at 10:20 PM, 3girlsforus said:

This is Chase's girlfriend. There is a pic of her on Chase's IG in the delivery room. Ryan's GF has claws and pumped up lips. Also, does that look like an engagement ring???

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, puppylover said:

This is Chase's girlfriend. There is a pic of her on Chase's IG in the delivery room. Ryan's GF has claws and pumped up lips. Also, does that look like an engagement ring???

It looks like an engagement ring but isn't she wearing it on her right hand, not her left?

13 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

The picture is reversed when you take a selfie.

I surely hope it is! That li'l darlin' deserves the best of life: Mom & Dad, married. And devoted.

6 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

And dare I say that Chase had to pick out and pay for this ring himself?  No one really believed that he did either with Twit, do they?

I seem to remember something about Whit buying that ostentatious bauble herself. True? Not? Anybody???

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Not Buyin It said:

I surely hope it is! That li'l darlin' deserves the best of life: Mom & Dad, married. And devoted.

I seem to remember something about Whit buying that ostentatious bauble herself. True? Not? Anybody???

I know Whitney bought a similar ring for herself and was wearing it before the “engagement” ring appeared.  I actually imagine the show would have bought the ring as part of the cost of doing business.  Whitney probably helped pick it out.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I know Whitney bought a similar ring for herself and was wearing it before the “engagement” ring appeared.  I actually imagine the show would have bought the ring as part of the cost of doing business.  Whitney probably helped pick it out.

I agree that the show bought Whitney’s ring. I could have sworn that someone on this board found the ring online as a kind of upscale costume jewelry but I could be wrong on that. 

I assume Chase (or Chase and his girlfriend) bought the ring she’s wearing. Who knows, maybe he took the job with the show so he could afford to pay for it. That would be quite the irony. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, oneintroduction3 said:

So happy she gets to use up all the money he got by using Whitney. I’m sure him giving her money and gifts makes up for the fact that he’s short. 

5CABCD6C-B548-45A3-85AC-0C9F873ED80E.png

Well that’s just classy......

as an aside, I don’t think Ryan used Whitney. They both benefited from the relationship. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, oneintroduction3 said:

So happy she gets to use up all the money he got by using Whitney. I’m sure him giving her money and gifts makes up for the fact that he’s short. 

5CABCD6C-B548-45A3-85AC-0C9F873ED80E.png

I guess that makes her a.....

I was just thinking.... that’s a lot of cash. Most people don’t keep a lot of cash around like that. He seems to do a lot of 1-1 personal training. That could be a cash business.  I guess if Whitney is really ticked she could make a discreet call to the IRS LOL

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well that’s just classy......

as an aside, I don’t think Ryan used Whitney. They both benefited from the relationship. 

I guess... sorta. But it’s been known that Chase and Ryan were looking for their own show out of this. 

21 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I was just thinking.... that’s a lot of cash. Most people don’t keep a lot of cash around like that. He seems to do a lot of 1-1 personal training. That could be a cash business.  I guess if Whitney is really ticked she could make a discreet call to the IRS LOL

That is a lot of cash but it looks like one of those bank envelopes when you do withdraw. I’m not about pinning women against women, but this is ridiculous gold digger type ish. She apparently had her own business and a nice car yet it’s still about the money. How pathetic. Such a Kardashian wannabe I swear.

• Love 4

I really don’t really see Ryan using Whitney anymore than she used him.  If anything, he probably did more work on the website business than she did, which benefited both of them.  The only thing that was never said on the show is if Whitney and Ryan actually met on a dating app, in no way do I think Ryan wanted to date her.  I think he wanted to partner with her for the business and increase his own brand.  They both benefitted financially from the deal.  I noticed the rest of the barnacles stopped following Ryan except Whitney’s trainer (Will’s daughter).  I do wonder which one of them broke up the business or if the plan was for Whitney to move back to Momwee and a Dadwee after the Chase fiasco or had the pregnancy not happened after the eventual “breakup“.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, oneintroduction3 said:

I guess... sorta. But it’s been known that Chase and Ryan were looking for their own show out of this. 

That is a lot of cash but it looks like one of those bank envelopes when you do withdraw. I’m not about pinning women against women, but this is ridiculous gold digger type ish. She apparently had her own business and a nice car yet it’s still about the money. How pathetic. Such a Kardashian wannabe I swear.

I will never understand being a gold digger and I will absolutely never understand being a Kardashian wannabe. To me there would be nothing more offensive than to be compared in any way to a Kardashian.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 10/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, John M said:

Very true. Twit could get down to 120 lbs and shed still be an asshole. 

• Love 14

With everything that is out there in the universe it puzzles me how they can even make the Twit out to be the victim in this situation. No fricking way! And she better not try to put any moves on Chase that will denigrate his relationship with his baby mama. I wish all the best for Chase and his family, they have a right to their own happiness and privacy.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 9
On 10/15/2020 at 11:31 AM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What I don't find normal is for her to go around town in leggings and a sports bra. Sure if she is going to the gym, that is one thing, but if I saw her dressed like that out at a store, she would get the side eye from me. 

What if you saw her dressed like that at the grocery store, only they weren't leggings but tights, and when she bent over they split right down the back?  As happened in season 1 😄 

On 10/16/2020 at 1:49 PM, Snarkastikate said:

There are lots of guys who are into fat chicks but I believe she's said she doesn't want them.  

On 10/16/2020 at 3:29 PM, Hana Chan said:

Whitney doesn't want a "chubby chaser". She's not interested in men that are sexually attracted to obese women.

She says - but when she was dating that Avi she was excited to tell Heather or Ashley "He's really attracted to big women!" so I call BS.

On 10/18/2020 at 9:10 AM, Hana Chan said:

For most people, one of these events would be the major wakeup call they needed to try to get their lives in order. But Whitney is so tied to this concept of being "fat and fabulous" that she willingly endures these situations and then complains about how the world just isn't set up to accommodate someone like her. 

IMO it's not so much the concept of being "fat and fabulous" in itself, but that she uses "fat and fabulous" and "I like being fat" to avoid facing her problem and therefore having to do anything about it.  Like the alcoholic who has lost his job, wife and driver's license but is just fine and everyone else is the jerk.  If she admits she's not happy and has disabled herself she has to let go of the pizza apps, car ice cream and bedroom wine and deal with it.

On 10/22/2020 at 5:13 PM, oneintroduction3 said:

I don't think they "used" Whitney any more than she "used" them - they were paid to do a job and they did it.  But they're going to need to be a lot more interesting to get their own show.  And now that it looks like Ryan has left and Whit is keeping NoBSactive I'd be curious to find out who gets the most subscribers.  I wouldn't watch Whit and Jessica for free!

• Love 7

They were promo'ing the upcoming season repeatedly during 90DF last night.

Whitney holding up her hand with the engagement ring...

Whitney talking about how her life was turned upside down...

Whitney dissolving into tears...

A preview of Whitney caterwauling about how maybe if she looked different, things wouldn't have happened as they did.

Damn if I don't laugh my ass off during each and every preview.  

Much like Whitney with a pizza, wild horses couldn't keep me from this fucktastrophy.  

mbffl.gif

• LOL 15
  • Love 2

@Persnickety1 I saw that too, couldn't wait to come here and see what the reactions to the commercial were.  I kept screaming "Your size doesn't matter when you're just a TERRIBLE PERSON!" to the television.  My neighbor texted me to ask if I was okay, did I need anyone to call the police, or maybe fake the "can i borrow a cup of sugar" thing to "help me out".  I apologized, explained, and they said "Oh we can't gave up on that show. Nice to know she's still getting paid to be awful..."  

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, ALittleShelfish said:

@Persnickety1 I saw that too, couldn't wait to come here and see what the reactions to the commercial were.  I kept screaming "Your size doesn't matter when you're just a TERRIBLE PERSON!" to the television.  My neighbor texted me to ask if I was okay, did I need anyone to call the police, or maybe fake the "can i borrow a cup of sugar" thing to "help me out".  I apologized, explained, and they said "Oh we can't gave up on that show. Nice to know she's still getting paid to be awful..."  

I felt like I was an asshole laughing at her misery, but then I remember SHE is a frauding, lying, selfish asshole, and I laughed some more.  😄    

In my perfect imaginary world, Ryan and Chase were in cahoots over this "relationship" story, and she really was blindsided.  Because I think she's an awful person who had a little karma being served to her (with no pizza on the side).    

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Damn if I don't laugh my ass off during each and every preview.  

Much like Whitney with a pizza, wild horses couldn't keep me from this fucktastrophy.  

mbffl.gif

I don’t watch anymore - I just read the comments in this forum.  But I have to say, I bet watching it at Casa Persnickety would be fun!!!

• LOL 6
21 hours ago, Kid said:

I don’t watch anymore - I just read the comments in this forum.  But I have to say, I bet watching it at Casa Persnickety would be fun!!!

I immensely enjoy seeing people who have gotten too big for their britches (pun intended) get their just desserts (pun intended).  

As I sew the lining for my handbasket to hell, I am already giggling at the thought of seeing this asshole invading bridal shops with the voracity of a yeti answering a mating call.  

(I can only hope we're treated to more cake tasting scenes this season as well.  I still have the last round of Whitney stuffing her gobbler with cake burned into my brain.)

whitneythore.jpg

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

It seems like this show concept would have worked a lot better with someone who is closer to an Ashley Graham than a Whitney -- someone who is overweight by BMI standards and considered plus size but truly healthy and fit, attractive, etc.  Someone like that could indeed have healthy relationships on a reality TV show without surrendering to hiring someone to play a role. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

As I sew the lining for my handbasket to hell, I am already giggling at the thought of seeing this asshole invading bridal shops with the voracity of a yeti answering a mating call. 

Sadly, the covid-19 lockdown knocked out her appointment  at Kleinfeld's,  and of course the Chase drama occurred before the lockdown was lifted.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GoGamecox said:

It seems like this show concept would have worked a lot better with someone who is closer to an Ashley Graham than a Whitney -- someone who is overweight by BMI standards and considered plus size but truly healthy and fit, attractive, etc.  Someone like that could indeed have healthy relationships on a reality TV show without surrendering to hiring someone to play a role. 

I agree. 

I will never believe that someone who is physically incapable of wiping her own ass is "healthy" nor that her life is "fabulous."  

No matter how often Whitney tries to tell us it is.  Ugh.

I need to re-watch the season where the comedienne takes her down and then she's pretty much escorted off of the reunion for calling out Whitney's misrepresentations of her life and all of her family and friends being enablers to her ultimate untimely demise.  

I'd never heard of Ashley Graham so I hit up Google.  Yes, she is quite lovely.  

And better yet, she's probably not a self-absorbed fraudulent asshole like Whitney.  😂

49 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Sadly, the covid-19 lockdown knocked out her appointment  at Kleinfeld's,  and of course the Chase drama occurred before the lockdown was lifted.

Did it totally knock it out or did TLC get some footage to use first?

Damn, I so wanted her to humiliate herself by charging into these bridal shops and bragging about her impending nuptials.  😭

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4