Type keyword(s) to search

S34.E04: The Tables Have Turned

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

JT wasn't even trying to hide his allegiance to Brad. They were 6 (sorta) strong and could have voted for anyone and not let the cat out of the bag. Granted Sierra Dawn felt they were going to vote for her but she didn't know for sure. When in the huddle JT openly tells them it can't be Brad. They all should have been "WTF???". Now, they all know he flipped/snitched and he's basically Dead Man Walking. I guess they could win immunity and delay him being voted out but the odds aren't in his favor. I'm curious to see how it plays out next week returning from Tribal Council. They hardly ever show the tribes returning from Tribal Council anymore so I'm looking forward to it.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Hanahope said:

I felt for Troyzan on that coffee challenge, its hard to match skill with a quarterback.

Again, Culpepper was a lineman (who lost tons of weight from his playing days to having the QB build he sports now) but he sure did have a wicked arm in that challenge.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Wandering Snark said:

Again, Culpepper was a lineman (who lost tons of weight from his playing days to having the QB build he sports now) but he sure did have a wicked arm in that challenge.

Wow.  Hard to believe it's the same guy!

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Misty79 said:
12 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

Adam, David and Hannah are considered alpha males?

In a millennial sense, I think you can argue it.

Not to derail this too much, but David and Ken weren't even millennials. Argue last season had too many men in the final 6, I'll buy that -- but it was basically a superfan alliance + Ken that got to final 4.

Rewatched this week's show with my oldest, and unless he was prompted by production to change the timeline, Tai really did find that idol right before the tribal council. He says as much ("I found something this afternoon"). Talk about lucky!

Edited by Eolivet
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, needschocolate said:

I have watched the tribal 3 times now and am still confused - At one point, JT's tribe is in a huddle, Brad's name came up, and JT says, "I told Brad it wouldn't be him."  Even though it was true, it seems a dumb thing to tell your tribe, especially when they think you are the least likely to be loyal. Why confirm their suspicions that you are a snitch or a double agent? Adn, even more confusing, shy did they go along with it - "Oh, okay, you told him it wouldn't be him, so now we can't vote for him."???

Maybe it was part of JT trying to let his tribe know that they needed to switch from Sierra - perhaps he was saying "They are going to vote for Sierra, because I told Brad it wasn't him."

If they split then it become 3 for Sierra, 3 for Brad, 5 for Malcolm.  You only split votes if you know that half of your alliance is more than all of your non-alliance.  

This doesn't make any sense. I don't mean your post, I mean why JT said "I told Brad it wouldn't be him". IF the tribe had trusted him (which is obviously a big if), wouldn't that be reason enough to vote Brad, as, IF he had believed JT, he would not have played the potential idol? Then again, there were so many ifs (do we trust JT? does Brad trust JT?) that I kind of get why they stuck to the initial plan.

And of course, there was no way to split votes in any effective way at THAT tribal. 

• Love 5

First of all I'm kinda mad that the show intentionally didn't show the way things happened so that we spend a week guessing.

How I imagined things happened is the following: Brad told JT they have an idol that's why JT told Brad they were planning to vote out Sierra (we only saw the part that JT tells Brad they were planning to vote out Sierra so that confusion is created). Brad maybe told JT they were voting out Malcolm so that they make the other tribe weaker. JT lost an ally in Malcolm but he won the trust of his old tribe AND voted out a strong player like Malcolm who will be good at immunity challenges after the merge. Now all JT has to do is a) damage control, b) win the next challenge and c) maybe find the immunity idol. There is a strong chance in my mind that Brad promised JT that they will throw the next challenge and vote out Hali so that they weaken the other tribe even more and go to merge with numbers.

• Love 1

Just listened to Malcolm's exit interview on RHAP and I remain glad he was booted. He was apparently having a bromance for the ages with J.T. ("the minute we got swapped together, like we're holding hands and skipping down the beach in love with each", ha!) and wanted to go into deep into the game with Culpepper, Tony and Caleb. So yeah he was clearly planning an all male ending. He also had it out for Michaela. Dude definitely doesn't like strong women. And he had wanted Varner out. Disaster averted. ;-)

• Love 10

Wow, yea, that makes me super happy about this outcome. And reminds me that I always hated Malcom. He was much more enjoyable for me this season, but I see that's just because they edited out all his bro-y ways.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Wow, yea, that makes me super happy about this outcome. And reminds me that I always hated Malcom. He was much more enjoyable for me this season, but I see that's just because they edited out all his bro-y ways.

And I, on the other side of the coin, have always liked Malcolm.  But these post-show interviews and podcasts are slowly eroding all of my good feelings about him.  I'm also falling into the "glad he's gone" camp, which makes me feel a little bit sad.

Edited by Vyk
  • Love 10
On 3/22/2017 at 8:45 PM, wings707 said:

They have Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies in Tahiti.  Well damn, I can't get their thin sliced bread in Phoenix, they probably have that, too.  AND Malcom is gone.  Not good.

Their thin-sliced rye and Pumpernickel are available in Scottsdale.  I made a point of looking for it when I went shopping this afternoon.

Topic?  Yeah, JT is an idiot.  Apparently the stuff really hits the fan when they get back to camp.

• Love 4
On 3/24/2017 at 1:12 AM, MsTree said:

I'm late to the party here, but without wading through 6 pages (gotta get up early tomorrow), can someone explain to me why everyone changed their mind about voting out Sandra? (Idiots!)  And why Malcolm instead? 

They didn't change their minds.  They were going to vote out Malcolm all along.  JT tried to talk Brad into voting for Sandra instead and he didn't listen to him.  JT was trying to save his pal, Malcolm but Brad was right to target the best person in the other tribe that could help that tribe win immunity.  They are still too far away from the merge NOT to take out the stronger member of another tribe and Brad knew it.

Meanwhile the Sandra/Malcolm tribe wanted Brad gone for the same reason but (1) they factored in the possibility of an idol and figured if it was played for anyone it would be for Brad.  And, as mentioned in all of Malcolm's interviews, (2) the main reason more than that was that JT was close to Brad and they didn't want to put JT in a position where he might be tempted to flip on them.

On 3/25/2017 at 9:33 AM, NutMeg said:

This doesn't make any sense. I don't mean your post, I mean why JT said "I told Brad it wouldn't be him". IF the tribe had trusted him (which is obviously a big if), wouldn't that be reason enough to vote Brad, as, IF he had believed JT, he would not have played the potential idol? Then again, there were so many ifs (do we trust JT? does Brad trust JT?) that I kind of get why they stuck to the initial plan.

And of course, there was no way to split votes in any effective way at THAT tribal. 

Again, the above paragraph about the tribe worried that JT would possibly not vote for Brad and flip on them so they basically couldn't vote for him because of JT.  He screwed them before tribal but basically taking Brad away as their choice and he screwed them at tribal by blabbing away about Sierra.  All he told Malcolm and the others after he had gotten through with his walkabout to the other tribe was that he told Brad he was safe.  He never ever mentioned he had told Brad they were going to vote for Sierra so they didn't know their plan had been exposed.

Malcolm also added that another reason they targeted Sierra was when they considered an immunity idol they didn't think Sierra would have one because as he said he had never seen her look for one ever.  No one thought someone would give Sierra their idol which was a really dumb move on Tai's part.  Tai should have told no one about the idol but the guy tries too hard to please everyone else at the cost of his own game.

On 3/25/2017 at 2:03 PM, Misty79 said:

Just listened to Malcolm's exit interview on RHAP and I remain glad he was booted. He was apparently having a bromance for the ages with J.T. ("the minute we got swapped together, like we're holding hands and skipping down the beach in love with each", ha!) and wanted to go into deep into the game with Culpepper, Tony and Caleb. So yeah he was clearly planning an all male ending. He also had it out for Michaela. Dude definitely doesn't like strong women. And he had wanted Varner out. Disaster averted. ;-)

There is nothing wrong if he and JT hit it off.  And there is nothing wrong with an alliance of all men any more than an alliance of all women.  And if he didn't like Michaela or Jeff much that is his choice.  It doesn't mean he has a blanket dislike for strong women any more than he has a blanket dislike for men named Jeff.  Sorry but I hate to see people getting instant accusations of all sorts of things when no one really knows that person in real life. 

That and a couple of other posts above that called him a misogynist.  That is an extremely serious charge to make against anyone especially since there is no evidence to go on.  Geez, that is exactly why most people just shrug these days when they hear that word since it is used for every little thing as  perceived by someone else.  Thus the real meaning and the true importance of using it for very real situations is lost as the meaning gets watered down for everything these days.

I'm not a fan of Malcolm.  I'm glad Sandra stayed over him.  But I'm okay with him and I like him okay if not love him.  And I see no "evidence" to change my mind on same.

PS:  BTW if you go to my post on the page before that is a little over a dozen posts down you will see that he found Sandra "endearing" and that he was really close with Aubrey.  Sandra's pretty strong.  And he said he and Aubrey were two peas in a pod and they talked together for hours.  He liked a fellow nerd more than a jock.  That isn't news that nerds tend to like nerds more than jocks.  Nor is it misogyny.

Edited by green
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, legaleagle53 said:

Their thin-sliced rye and Pumpernickel are available in Scottsdale.  I made a point of looking for it when I went shopping this afternoon.

Topic?  Yeah, JT is an idiot.  Apparently the stuff really hits the fan when they get back to camp.

I have never seen those thin sliced.  What store and what cross streets?   I would love to get those!

9 hours ago, Misty79 said:

Well, wanting Varner out might be his lone saving grace for me. Agree with you on the rest. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Misty79 said:

I know it's a tried-and-true proverb to judge people by the company they keep but I don't think it works on Survivor.  Who you want to ally with on Survivor does not mean who you like and respect and want to be friends with.  It means people you think you can trust to keep you around and who you can beat in the end.  It sounds like Malcolm maybe wanted to follow a Jeremy-like meat shield strategy, where he takes a lot of dim-bulb strong guys (who also see him as their meat shield) and outfoxes them.  It doesn't mean he admired them as people any more than working with Russell meant Parvati and Sandra and Nathalie White were big Russell fangirls.

Edited by KimberStormer
  • Love 14

I agree about there not being much evidence on the "Malcolm is sexist" claims. Heck, I think he respects the women as players (Denise, Corinne, Aubry, Sandra) more than most of the men (Russell Swan, Pete, Eddie, Reynold).

• Love 7

There is nothing wrong if he and JT hit it off.  And there is nothing wrong with an alliance of all men any more than an alliance of all women. 

Of course there is absolutely nothing wrong with him hitting it off with JT. I'm sure that's a dream alliance for many fans. It's just exactly what I did not want to watch. I'm not a fan of alpha male alliances, to be honest I find them deathly dull. 

Even worse if you listen to that podcast he was apparently attempting to model his run this time on Arras - play it really chilled out and zen and get rid of anyone who was attempting to play the game. So can you imagine - Malcolm, JT, Brad, Caleb sitting around at the end having voted off all the women and strategic players. Maybe that's good TV to you (and fair enough if it is) but not for me. 

As for Malcolm and his attitude towards stronger women we will have to agree to disagree on that one. I've seen a long standing pattern. He's not anti-female by any stretch (obviously from his Denise alliance), but if a woman is super competitive in the way a guy would be that's something he seems to dislike.

Edited by Misty79
  • Love 5

Meh.... it's a game and however one can get to F3...it is what it is. I would not have been a fan of watching Malcolm, JT, Brad and Caleb take down everyone and become F4, more so because I can't stand Brad and JT....BUT....I also was not a fan of watching Natalie, Parvati, Amanda, Cirie... who else? Get to the end... especially hated that eveilness of Natalie. Poor Eric.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Misty79 said:

Even worse if you listen to that podcast he was apparently attempting to model his run this time on Arras - play it really chilled out and zen and get rid of anyone who was attempting to play the game. So can you imagine - Malcolm, JT, Brad, Caleb sitting around at the end having voted off all the women and strategic players. Maybe that's good TV to you (and fair enough if it is) but not for me. 

I agree with you there!  A real nightmare scenario, especially after last season.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Misty79 said:

As for Malcolm and his attitude towards stronger women we will have to agree to disagree on that one. I've seen a long standing pattern. He's not anti-female by any stretch (obviously from his Denise alliance), but if a woman is super competitive in the way a guy would be that's something he seems to dislike.

Trying to vote off good strategic players is good strategy.  i.e. it's 'playing the game.'  Would they target women?  You said it yourself, that is your imagination.  Actually, Bard has done pretty much the exact opposite.  He's targeting men players, including strong guys like Caleb and strong/strategic/social guys like Malcolm.

Any evidence you can point to, to back up the idea that Malcolm dislikes super-competitive women?

• Love 3

It just amazes me that you can post quotes, interviews, and examples - and even real footage- and people will still decide that their interpretation of a person's behavior is right - evidence be damned! I don't really care about Malcolm one way or another, but I've never seen any proof that he's a misogynist. He has allied with women of all ages, he has complimented women for being tough competitors and smart strategists, he's referred to his Mother with great respect....I don't recall seeing any footage that shows him being sexist, or any behavior outside the show to support that either. Ditto Brad.

And I personally think this applies to every player who has ever played Survivor - you can't judge their actions within the game as having anything to do with who they are outside the game*. It is literally good strategy to vote out those stronger than you, so why wouldn't Malcolm or Brad or whomever, vote out women who they perceived as either physical, social, or jury threats? Women banding together to form an alliance isn't them being man-hating feminazis, and men banding together doesn't mean they're sexist assholes who hate women. These people are doing ANYTHING to get to the end. There are so many factors involved, that it's impossible to tell whether in-game actions are indicative of real-life personality traits and views, or just strategy.

(*except Colton - petty sure he just sucks as a human being AND Survivor player).

Anyway, re-watched this episode and forgot that Andrea kicked butt in the challenge. Still pulling for her to go far, but her lack of screen time gives me little hope. I think her perky blonde cheerleader persona makes people underestimate her. Girl has game, it's just not being shown.

• Love 15
13 hours ago, KimberStormer said:

I know it's a tried-and-true proverb to judge people by the company they keep but I don't think it works on Survivor.  Who you want to ally with on Survivor does not mean who you like and respect and want to be friends with.  It means people you think you can trust to keep you around and who you can beat in the end.  It sounds like Malcolm maybe wanted to follow a Jeremy-like meat shield strategy, where he takes a lot of dim-bulb strong guys (who also see him as their meat shield) and outfoxes them.  It doesn't mean he admired them as people any more than working with Russell meant Parvati and Sandra and Nathalie White were big Russell fangirls.

I agree.  You have to factor in the possibility that people are trying to take a goat with them to FTC.  

• Love 4
On 3/24/2017 at 5:24 PM, Misty79 said:

RHAP. I recall a recap he did with Rob a while back where he was scathing about her game. I think he's not a fan of strong female alliances for some reason. I never had much of an opinion either way about him until I listened to that particular podcast, he came across as very chauvenistic and arrogant, which surprised me. 

But didn't he work with Corrine AND Denise? I would consider both of them "strong" women. Did you mean he's not a fan of aligning HIMSELF with strong women? Or he gets leery of strong female alliances within the game? If the latter, I'd say any male would - because this is a group they're automatically excluded from and going to be the target of. I'd think a woman would be leery of a strong male alliance as well. 

I get that Malcolm isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I just don't really see him as misogynistic.

• Love 8

For me, Malcolm is somewhat a problematic fave. I really really really like him but I am not all-together sure I should, though I'm not sure why. He's a very strong social player, who can get along with a whole range of people, and I think part of that is that he's good at blending his personality to whoever he's playing with. So he's thoughtful and delightful when he's aligned with Denise, Survivor-geeky when he's chatting to Aubry and... a total dudebro when he's playing with Eddie and Reynold.

That makes me think that he probably would have lost some of his lustre had he gone to the end with JT and Brad, but I also can't fault the thinking. Malcolm's first time out he aligned with a strong woman who knew she couldn't take him to FTC. He over-corrected in FvF2, forming an alliance where he was the brain (some would say the only brain). JT has shown his ability to get to the end and when he did, he took his long-time alliance-mate with him, despite that maybe not being the smartest move - these are both good things for Malcolm. He didn't count on JT's propensity for bone-headed "big moves", though.

Honestly, I found the way the women dropped like flies last season troubling, despite being able to point to a non-gender-related reason for each vote-out. But Malcolm's targetting Sandra and Michaela doesn't seem sexist to me, so much as it seems to be targetting strong players who could beat him at the end and wouldn't take him anyway. They're both women, yes, but this cast seems to have an abundance of female 'big players' - Cirie, Sandra, Michaela, Aubry, YMMV on Andrea, Ciera before she was voted out. The males, especially with Tony gone, are a bunch of also-rans in comparison. 

• Love 9

This episode had no actual suspense IMO.  It was watching a bunch of whispering, with the viewer left to fill in the gaps on his/her own.  It makes the viewer feel clever for trying to "figure it out," but it's really just lazy editing.  It's the corollary to lazy filmmaking, like American Beauty where the audience imposes its meaning onto the film and feels so insightful. 

I always thought that speaking out of turn was not permitted at TC.  I think that's the better approach.  That all discussion occurs beforehand and if something changes/happens at TC, the players have to use instinct or try to pass a knowing look to one another.

As for Sandra, I would argue her second win was really just the good fortune of the most smug bitter jury ever (which included JT).  I did not see anything that merits calling her the best ever.  Frankly, I think someone like Parvati would take that title.  Certainly in that all-stars season, she outplayed and outwitted them all, with a target on her back the entire time. 

In fact, I think that jury stopped the bitter vote because they were so puerile and petulant.  These famewhores are now more concerned with their public persona than they were before.  That refusal to kill the goat was not about ethics, but the public reaction they'd get on social media.  It's in this light that I took Malcolm's reaction.  This attempt to stay in the public eye was dashed very quickly.  Back to scrambling to get public notice for him. 

• Love 1

I finally caught up this season and I think I'm done. I'm not particularly fond of any of the returning players. And frankly, after last season where we had fresh blood, this season with the returning players feels very stale to me. I'm bored of seeing their old tired faces for the umpteen time, playing their same old games. I don't think any of these old players could and will change their gameplay so why bother. Tony is as crazy, Sandra is as bossy and Malcolm is as unlucky and JT is as clueless.

Even this episode, where the producers try to ramp up the drama by having 2 tribes go to TC, fell flat, IMO. It wasn't even half as exciting as the tribal councils last season. The fun of watching this show is to see how people adapt to new conditions and people and their personalities and still play a good enough social and physical game to win at the end. There is barely a social experiment left when the players know each other (or of each other) very well.

19 hours ago, green said:

And there is nothing wrong with an alliance of all men any more than an alliance of all women. So 

Based on the widespread condemnation of women who try to ally only with women, I have no problem with people attacking men's alliances. I especially have no problem with it, since there are a lot of false equivalencies drawn between men and women and the reasons behind such alliances. I would wonder why Malcolm would have such affection for JT, considering JT's "never trust a woman" rant in HvV. I have similar feelings about Sandra's friendship with Troy. But, really, I am just glad Malcolm is gone. I have a problem with young, attractive women on the show being treated like scum who live off their looks, while attractive males are fawned over. And he bores me. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, azshadowwalker said:

Based on the widespread condemnation of women who try to ally only with women, I have no problem with people attacking men's alliances. I especially have no problem with it, since there are a lot of false equivalencies drawn between men and women and the reasons behind such alliances. I would wonder why Malcolm would have such affection for JT, considering JT's "never trust a woman" rant in HvV. I have similar feelings about Sandra's friendship with Troy. But, really, I am just glad Malcolm is gone. I have a problem with young, attractive women on the show being treated like scum who live off their looks, while attractive males are fawned over. And he bores me. 

Wait! You don't like Malcolm? Is that allowed? LOL!! Personally, I have always liked him since it was just him & Denise against the world. That said, there are people people like and don't like. He does get a lot of LOVE and CBS loves him. The only thing I didn't care about him this time around was his pre interviews. He was so obnoxious that even I wasn't feeling the Malcolm love.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, azshadowwalker said:

I have a problem with young, attractive women on the show being treated like scum who live off their looks, while attractive males are fawned over. 

This is my favorite sentence I've ever seen on this board.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, BarneySays said:

I always thought that speaking out of turn was not permitted at TC.  I think that's the better approach.  That all discussion occurs beforehand and if something changes/happens at TC, the players have to use instinct or try to pass a knowing look to one another.

I agree. Being able to actually get up and go whisper in someone's ear just seems.....too easy. It means you don't even really have to handle shit at camp. I like them having to read between the lines of what is said at TC, and then giving each other looks and all the chaos that can ensue. But hours of this huddling and whispering nonsense is just crap. 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, azshadowwalker said:

Based on the widespread condemnation of women who try to ally only with women, I have no problem with people attacking men's alliances.

I'd agree with this -- except I feel like a line should be drawn between "men's alliances that are purposely men's alliances" and "alliances where the majority happen to be men." For example, the idea that if Malcolm and his ilk of Alpha male dudebros got to the end, it would somehow be the same as last year's alliance that included Keyser Soze David, super-duper sob story Adam and social misfit Ken -- just because they all happen to have a Y chromosome....that I have a little more of a problem with.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, azshadowwalker said:

Very well said. 

One of the issues I've had recently with Malcolm is that in various interviews I've heard with him (pre-game) he's spoken very negatively of the so-called "witches" from Cambodia. And yet here he is in Fiji trying to establish an all male brolliance to go deep into the game with. 

I hate that those women were given that label in the first place. Women align and dare to attempt to actually play the game and get smacked with that? That sort of pejorative labelling never happens in reverse. All male alliances tend to be revered in Survivor history, and certainly by Jeff and co. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I'm not sure it's the same people doing both, is it?  I feel like the people who like the good looking people don't really discriminate.  And the people who love to hate on players, don't discriminate much, either.  Or maybe it's just me.  I'm an equal opportunity hater/admirer.  It does tend to run together, though, reading the threads.  

I like some good-looking people. And some not-so-good-looking people. I like players. I like people who give good confessionals. I like people who seem like they'd be fun to drink beer with. 

That said, every season we get a photo and a few snippets of information about someone and before the game starts we speculate from that who we think we will or won't like. Biases and pre-existing preferences are a part of that. Personally, I come into most seasons expecting to be unimpressed by the young, pretty people, both male and female, but often they win me over with gameplay or good confessionals or just plain old likeability. I love Parvati. I liked Jenn, until she gave up on the game. I like Kelly Wentworth and I like Malcolm and Jay grew on me. Figgy didn't. Taylor didn't. Sierra hasn't. Hali has. I don't like Ozzy. I'd wager that for most people it's a lot more complicated than 'I like the pretty people' or 'I like players', but first impressions come from somewhere.  

BUT I will agree that I think overall, young pretty women get the rawest deal in the court of public opinion, at least at the beginning of every season. Especially the ones who have the nerve to suggest in their pre-game interviews that they want to play like Parvati, which is read straight away as 'I want to use my looks to get ahead', even though that's not really how Parvati won. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

I did find the part in the RHAP podcast where Malcolm says Kelley bugs him.  He says she and Ciera are too loud and over the top for him on that Cambodia season.  He doesn't like all the cheering and fist pumping over idol plays or Ciera's big tantrum about "no one's playing".  

Both opinions I completely disagree with but both of which were quite popular right here on this board.  (I don't believe I've ever had one of those highlighted Popular Posts but I sure did argue with a bunch of them, back in Cambodia.)  And God knows what else about Abi.

I remember an interview with Malcolm somewhere where he talked about Cochran semi-jokingly accusing him of "pandering to the audience" with his funny talking heads about Abi being a Dementor, etc., and he said he had to agree that it was, and sounded like it actually bothered him.  Which I thought was rich coming from fucking Cochran, but also, I mean, it's a TV show.  Entertain me.

Edited by KimberStormer
  • Love 5
On 3/25/2017 at 2:06 AM, Wandering Snark said:

Oy vey, that's a scary looking dude!

I don't have a problem with young, attractive female or male contestants getting ranted on when they profess in confessionals that they use their looks to advance themselves in life/social situations.  Even if they are goaded into this comment by producers, there is a certain reality show casting that this applies to and many say it proudly as if their manipulation in life is a positive skill.  I don't feel bad for those who try to point out that it's not a nice skill to evoke but hey to each his own.

In the case of Malcum he's not even a unanimous vote for being good looking or fun to have a beer with since some have labeled him as mysogynistic and others feel he's a cool dude.  Many think Malcolmbe is a major hottie.   Is JT considered good looking?  What about Culpepper?  I'm still confused in this episode on how Malcumb was the target after the whole JT mess but it was interesting to see him so gutted after his torch was snuffed.   I would have preferred Queen Sandra to get the ax but the season is still young.  I do wish Malkim would have made the jury though.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, HappyDancex2 said:

In the case of Malcum he's not even a unanimous vote for being good looking or fun to have a beer with since some have labeled him as mysogynistic and others feel he's a cool dude.  Many think Malcolmbe is a major hottie.   Is JT considered good looking?  What about Culpepper?  I'm still confused in this episode on how Malcumb was the target after the whole JT mess but it was interesting to see him so gutted after his torch was snuffed.   I would have preferred Queen Sandra to get the ax but the season is still young.  I do wish Malkim would have made the jury though.

Ha, I see what you did there....

• Love 1
On 3/25/2017 at 2:03 PM, Misty79 said:

How can this be? He dated (could still be dating) So -- the woman who proudly made every assistant of hers cry.

Just kidding, you could be right. Malcolm is beloved in my household but he still seems rather immature and bro-y. However, I don't think he's a misogynist.

Edited by pamplemousse
  • Love 3