Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E24: Cherries And Flowers

• Start Topic

Just now, Christina said:

Is there going to be a different thread for the Reunion?

Was the Reunion that we saw in the beginning of the season last season's reunion? I remember Kail flipping Chelsea so maybe it was last season's reunion because would Kail flip a pregnant woman?  

3 minutes ago, druzy said:

Was the Reunion that we saw in the beginning of the season last season's reunion? I remember Kail flipping Chelsea so maybe it was last season's reunion because would Kail flip a pregnant woman?  

Yeah, it looks like it is a clip show. I thought it was the actual reunion when I saw the first commercial.

Kaiser is a mini Nathan.

• Love 3

Is Nathan really giving up his rights to Kaiser? There goes his MTV paycheck. 

Chelsea and Cole's wedding looked cute. 

I'll be surprised if Leah actually goes to college. I think this was all for the cameras and improving her image. 

Kail is a stone cold bitch. She can't even put her own child's clothing in a plastic bag. Her and Javi definitely hate each other. They should have as little contact as possible. I feel sorry for the boys. 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Christina said:

I think Javi knew that Marriage Boot Camp was for the paycheck. I think he is a famewhore who loves to be in front of the camera, and probably thought he would have more free rein to trash Kail and disclose all her secrets under the guise of that show. Javi is going to say whatever he thinks makes him look the victim. 

At that time, Kail was pregnant but didn't tell him. But, we have two different dates for her conception. First she said she was halfway through and then she said she was seventeen weeks. So, it's possible that she didn't know she was pregnant when she showed up.

Controlling Kail didn't have any oopsie baby. She knew when she got pregnant...was most likely trying to conceive!

"You have to hurt people to make yourself happy." WTactualF? !?!?!?

That explains leagues about Kail.

• Love 20

Javi: I'm not knocking, either, it's my fucking house!

HAHAHAHAHA!

In real time, Leah has attended at least some classes at West Virginia State.

Nathan has said that he was having a breakdown when he sent those texts.

• Love 5

If Kail conceived in the middle of November, which would be when it happened if she was seventeen weeks last week, then she wouldn't know she was pregnant when they began filming at the end of November.

• Love 1

Usually I don't like Dr. Drew but in this clip with Kail I love him!

1 minute ago, CofCinci said:

I question the quality of a school daycare that not only lets MTV film on their property --- but films Jenelle segments!

And the parents that sign consent forms or whatever they need to sign for their kids to appear on Teen Mom 2.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

Good on Chelsea and cole not sharing their wedding. I get that some people are all she signed up for this show but whatever. She's still filming and not telling the crew she will and then not letting them In her house or yelling that she refuses to talk.

• Love 13

Has Cole picked up the high pitched baby voice from Chelsea, or has he always had it?   And the 1990's Richard Simmons jacket.   Boy has she done a 180 since her baby daddy!

• Love 5

I almost injured myself rolling my eyes when Jenelle's lawyer said, "Step-parent adoption". GTFO.

If Javi is a sane person (and that's an "IF" at this point), in a few years, he's going to look back at this part of his life and wonder "WTH was I thinking?" He's not going to get what he wants in these arguments with Kail because she simply does not give a fuck. And when he threatens to break in or break stuff, 99% of sympathy for him goes out the window. We all know Kail is a massive piece of junk, but just because she conducted herself in such a greasy way doesn't mean he needs to do that too. I just hope he realizes that before it's too late and he does something he really regrets.

When I saw Cole's outfit, the first thing that popped into my mind was the beat from "Ice Ice Baby".

• Love 9

From  Lilith Marcus' review:

That's fine with Javi, who would love to get bumped from supporting cast to lead, and less so with Kailyn "I Refuse To Film Today" Lowry.

Barb's tears from last week were more than enough, and this week we briefly see her being cute with Jace as Jenelle voiceovers that their hearing got delayed yet again, this time because of the hurricane that hit North Carolina. You say hurricane, I say divine intervention. 

Absolutely beautiful writing.

• Love 13

I read this out loud to my husband and he laughed and said he should have done donuts in her yard while yelling it's my yard, too!! 

Bwahahahaha!!! Donuts. How fitting for the hungry beast Kail. Perhaps he could ride the bike on her yard as he rides and spells out puta on the grass. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 24
26 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Kailyn is a fucking mess. What a mess. I dislike her immensely.

No, you stupid ass cow, you DO NOT have to hurt other people to make yourself happy.  In fact, there is something wrong with you if you need to hurt other people to make yourself happy.  

But she actually enjoys hurting people.  She takes great pleasure in it.  She's awful. Maybe the worst person I've ever watched on TV.

Dear reality tv gods, please let this woman be unemployed and alone after this show is over. 

I'm totally making my kid watch this so he can avoid knocking up some teenage trash bag at 16.  I am astounded at the amount of anger I have at this chick. I might have to stop watching.

Same. I can't even look at the screen. If I could reach through the tv and punch her in the face, I would. I hope Karma knocks her on her mother Russia fake butt!!

• Love 13

Did anyone ever wonder what that pocket watch tattoo on Kail's arm was all about including the anchor? I was curious and found this:

http://starcasm.net/archives/187325

“It’s an anchor (for all those who have kept me grounded through my journey with MTV),” Kail tells us. “And the pocket watch reads 10:05, the day I met Javi. The skull is for my past (skeletons in my closet).” And what did she mean by being “halfway” done? “The second session will be the other side of my arm,” she reveals.

LMAO  Grounded? And the watch shows when she met Javi? I suppose she has gotten it covered up by now? What a tattoo mess.

• Love 5

Thank goodness Isaac has Jo to give him emotional support because we all know Kail is incapable of giving it. " Why are you crying...you're going to your dad's"  What a fucking bitch!  

Sorry not sorry but I enjoyed Javi being petty.

"Sometimes you have to hurt people in order to be happy" I could understand the statement and interpret as " I am not happy in this relationship and unfortunately, this is going to hurt the other party" if someone who possessed empathy said it. Kail doesn't so it comes off as downright sociopathic. 

Oh and can she find something besides those black shorts to squeeze her beluga booty into?

The Roll couldn't  ditch those two fast enough and who could blame him.

I seriously doubt Jace ask Jenelle when he is going to live with her. I wouldn't  be shocked if asked if he has to live with her.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 23

If looks could kill, Mary would've been dead and buried tonight. When Aubree made that comment "why would Cole be my Dad when I already have a Dad?" that should've let Mary know to drop it. I have the feeling Mary is the type who often says dumb and inappropriate shit, and maybe that's why Chelsea lost her temper. Cole in that jacket reminded me of Mary Lou Retton at the 1984 Olympics.

I agree with everyone that Kaiser going to pre-school was more for Jenelle's benefit than his. I thought it was hilarious how Kaiser blew her and Dave off when they were trying to say good-bye.

Kail was a bitch as usual.

I can't even develop a half-hearted interest in Leah going to college. Wake me up when she actually finishes a semester.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, SPLAIN said:

Really, the guy doesn't have to say or do anything because he has been a victim of Hulk. I watched him be abused. I watched as she blatantly lied to him about being faithful. I watched her use her children as pawns to hurt him since the separation. She led him to believe time and time again they were going to work on their relationship only to push him away when it suited her. Now, him wanting to say things on camera about Kail? I am all for it. Let it all out. Time to throw the hosebeast under the bus, a train, whatever. I don't give a shit. Kail has been a lying bitch from day one and has only gotten worse. A sociopath to the nth degree. She likely gets an orgasm from the hate she spews upon others and getting a sick satisfaction from all of it. Sadly, that includes hurting her boys and that is unforgivable. Look up the C word and Kail's fat face is there.

He absolutely is a true victim of Kail. At this point, Kail and Javi have both taken to trying to manipulate the other one in an effort to make themselves look better. They trash each other online, argue in front of the kids, both have tried to pull Jo into their arguments, and recreate history. Javi doesn't have to do that because we all recognize Kail is awful. Some of his behavior is out of anger and completely understandable, but in my opinion, he keeps poking the bear to make Kail unravel so he can point out how awful he's being treated by her. Anger over not being able to be with Isaac alone? Completely understandable and good that he brought it up on film because she would deny it later. Pretending that he thinks they are going on Marriage Boot Camp to reconcile and try to co-parent better? Nah, just another opportunity to play victim.

I believe him when he says that Kail was trying to pull him back in throughout his deployment and as recently as Christmas. When he left for Qatar, it seems that both had agreed off-camera that it was over. Then Kail starts posting photos of her kissing that woman, so Javi posts photos of him in bed with a woman, Kail goes hot and cold with him and on the show they pretend they are together with plans of working on their marriage when he returns. Their social media posts told a different story. If Kail hadn't landed Chris, she probably wouldn't have moved all his stuff in the garage and he would have moved into a guest room while they continued to pretend they were working on their marriage for the show. Javi probably would have tried if Kail was willing. 

16 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Okay, so Kail tweeted "ummmm not yet" in response to the tweet about her being pregnant by Chris in that scene. I take it that she is saying she is carrying his baby? Oh wait. She might be implying that, but she really doesn't know who the father is. She has to wait and see how the baby looks.

I don't believe the producer rumor for reasons I fleshed out in her thread, so I think Chris is the father and she has all but confirmed it online. I also think she has all but confirmed she is having a girl and wants us to be talking about how she's going to handle it since she has made comments about not thinking she would handle a girl well. We here at PTV have discussed how she will handle her son's future girlfriends. She claims she never knew the sex until birth, but posted a nursery scene of Lincoln's bedroom before his birth which gave it away. She thinks she is clever and is manipulating her story, when it really just shows she is a horrible liar.

Edited by Christina
Embarrassing typo that spellcheck didn't catch
  • Love 12

I don't believe the producer rumor for reasons I fleshed out in her thread,

I wasn't implying the producer. I do believe Kail has been around the block with more than one guy. Just who those guys are, I can't say. Chris is certainly one of them. I just believe Kail may be saying it is Chris when she just might not really know which guy could be the father.

45 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I watched it differently, too.  I couldn't blame Chelsea for being annoyed by Mary talking about how Cole will officially be her dad and Aubree had to correct her. To me, it is obvious that this is a sensitive issue for Aubree. If memory serves, she's corrected people (Mary, I believe?) that she already *has* a father. Whether we all think he's a crappy father or not, Aubree knows he's her dad.

I do think Chelsea has been guilty in the past of trying to make Cole an insta-dad for Aubree.  But I think Chelsea is aware of Aubree's sensitivity and I think Chelsea is aware that Adam will use that scene to give her grief. 

Also going by Chelsea's tweet, Mary was talking about Adumb which was edited out. It might have been upsetting to Aubree. Thank goodness she knows how to speak up. Too bad Mary is too dumb to have caught it.

• Love 10

Regarding the scene with Jenelle and Dave on their swampland, can anyone recall a time when Jenelle has interacted with Maryssa in any meaningful way? I don't think I've ever seen her say two words to that girl. Dave was talking about how much fun the kids were going to have once they got their house set up and all Jenelle responded with was a disinterested "yeah." She completely tunes out anytime the conversation switches away from her and her drama. I was praying a coyote didn't snatch Kaiser as he teetered dangerously close to the treeline and both adults were ignoring him. 

• Love 23

Warning: lots of snark in this next comment. 

Leah:    "yea I took off from school to concentrate on my pillses and hopping from dick to dick! Oops I mean i took off school to concentrate on my girlses!" 

The WV school she got into must have a very low bar  of requirements to get in! I almost peed myself when Leah said she wanted to be a WRITER! Hahahahha! She couldn't pass a second grade spelling and grammar test but she wants to be a writer!!! lol 

• Love 9

I know that we keep calling Kail "cold" and a "bitch" but I think it goes farther than that. I think there might be something seriously wrong with her. Sociopath? Something. "Normal" human beings do not act that way. 

• Love 14

'Eh ... I shed no tears for "poor Javi." I think he resents that he joined the military - with her urging no doubt (he's a grown man, she can't "make" him do anything - facts) and spent nearly a year away for nothing. I think he sees all of this as his chance to pay Kail back for her not wanting to have another kid with him and not wanting to stay married after all that.  I believe Kail is a bitch of the highest order, and I also believe Javi is a sneaky, petty controlling and yes, abusive fucker (telling someone you're not getting out of their living space, you'll come in without knocking if you want, you'll break out windows - that's psychological abuse, I don't care who is doing it. Your landlord may own your rental space, doesn't give him the right to do ANY of that while you're in it.) 

I don't believe for one second any of this is because Kail promised him they'd be together and jerked the wide-eyed boy around. Boy, bye. I'm not even in your relationship and *I* witnessed enough calls where you couldn't have possibly thought she was home waiting for you with hearts in her eyes. And I saw enough of both of your social media to KNOW y'all were doing shit to get at each other. And towards the end it was perfectly clear that shit was deaded. 

Nothing she does is making him do what he's doing now, because he's been this way since he hasn't gotten the wife he thought she would be. Javi is always grinning and smirking onscreen because he knows the camera time is his last time to truly fuck Kail but good. She wants it OFF SCREEN and so he's going to put it all out there just to stick it to her. Lincoln watching footage of him yelling "you spread your legs for some dude" someday be damned. The real underdog in all this is actually Kail, because her chickens have come home to roost. She's not going to be able to control this one like she has all the rest. Even at his worst Jo didn't RELISH going after Kail, it was always defensive. Javi has the taste of blood in his mouth and he's not giving an inch. If he wants to walk into her house, he'll do it. If he wants to smash some shit up, he'll do it.  One could (almost) feel sorry for her. Not <---- this one, of course! But one, somewhere out there.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I know that we keep calling Kail "cold" and a "bitch" but I think it goes farther than that. I think there might be something seriously wrong with her. Sociopath? Something. "Normal" human beings do not act that way. 

You have a point there!

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Grammy said:

Has Cole picked up the high pitched baby voice from Chelsea, or has he always had it?   And the 1990's Richard Simmons jacket.   Boy has she done a 180 since her baby daddy!

I'm sure he spoke like a man when she met him at the gas station (if their story is true.) But fast realized morphing into Mr. Putty, mirroring her mannerisms and everything she says/does. "Is this fun?" "SO FUN!" "Are you excited?" "SO EXCITED!" "I'm so happy we're --" "GONNA BE MARRIED!" was the way to go. 

I think that's what Chelsea loves about him most, TBH. That he's there and willing to be whatever she wants - especially after re-watching those reunion clips where she's constantly anxious and crying about all she wants is a family and for Adam to not cheat on her a 7th(!) time. He's a life-sized husband and father figure she's playing house with. When that baby comes and is crying all night, the cutesy-wootsy shit will fly right out of the window because he doesn't come with a shut down key. If Cole ever decides he's tired of playing house and tries being married for real, I wonder how starry-eyed Chelsea will remain.

5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

If looks could kill, Mary would've been dead and buried tonight. When Aubree made that comment "why would Cole be my Dad when I already have a Dad?" that should've let Mary know to drop it. I have the feeling Mary is the type who often says dumb and inappropriate shit, and maybe that's why Chelsea lost her temper. Cole in that jacket reminded me of Mary Lou Retton at the 1984 Olympics.

Kind of hard to be up in arms when you pushed that shit from the moment you met him. Now that Aubree is old enough to realize and speak up y'all gotta backpedal. I think Mary didn't get the memo that they weren't going hard on the "Cole is your new daddy" stuff on camera anymore, despite what Chelsea claims. And probably isn't that good on picking up on bitchy daughter clues either, since Chelsea exhibits bitchy daughter speak to her almost exclusively. Now there's a story I'd love to be told; why even after all these years she continues to talk to her mother like a petulant 14 year old.  GAWD MOM YOU ARE SO EMBARRASSING! JUST DO FAVORS FOR ME AND DON'T SPEAK. 

• Love 11

I took Kail's tweet as only related to the date, not the dad. I started saying I was "about halfway" through my pregnancy at around 16-17 weeks, I think that's pretty common even though technically 20 is halfway, so I assume 17 weeks is the actual number. 

I understand why Chelsea would have been angry with her mom in that scene. But my question is, don't the producers pretty much tell them what to talk about? I'm assuming they don't just show up to watch them have lunch...They bring up Adam and Cole because it's Chelsea's only drama. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

And these producers are soooo fucking fake. The one who yelled "congrats!" - over what??? All Leah did was make a fucking phone call. It's no wonder this broad feels so special if she's getting giant pats on the back for simply asking about enrollment requirements. 

And she could barely do that!  That conversation was so painful to watch. "Hi I have some questions about enrolling in your....(huge pause) college?"

• Love 12