Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I was thinking the clause about fraternization in the contract was to protect the organization from sexual harassment lawsuits or that sort of thing.  It might not even be a K&J thing, but a lawyer thing.

Edited by Glamourdoll
Mornings
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

If the DCC world/dance world is as small as some posters on this board make it out to be in the Dallas area, I would not be surprised in the least if someone saw them out at the club and made it their priority in life to tell someone in the organization about it.  [I deleted some content here] or just some random bitchy person with nothing better to do.... people are cray cray. 

I was at a dog agility class the other day.   Another classmate let her dog pee on another dog's equipment bag.  She just stood there and let it.  I'm still struggling not to tattle and I'm not a teenager.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

This isn't new. Kelli has been Director for well over 20 years.  I guarantee you she's been dealing with this same bull the entire time. These aren't the first girls to have egos, break rules, and think they were clever enough to get away with it. I doubt anything wirh these girls surprises her anymore. She knows exactly how the people on this team operate. Young, attractive, privileged women in an elite position and receiving lots of admiration and attention have not changed so very much since Kelli was on the team. The difference is now it's easier to catch them.

Oh my God, yes.  People have gotten, frankly, stupid with things like social media. they think the world not only wants to know about the minutiae of their lives, but needs to.  Various government agencies love the fact that people basically out themselves constantly just through their phone. where they are, what they're doing, with whom...it's bizarre, and as a woman, frankly dangerous. and people barely younger than me (32) seem to think that baring everything online is necessary and has no consequences.  I don't understand it. you don't even need to 'catch' them anymore, they catch themselves and are then surprised. I don't get it at all. I have an instagram account but never post locations or my face or anything like that, and I certainly don't do that crap at WORK

10 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

I think the lighter hair is aging her.  Pretty significantly too.   She looked better w/ the darker roots framing her face like she had at auditions.   She'd look good w/ a base of her natural color w/ some lighter highlights on the end...  They didn't do a good job w/ her makeover.

Also the bright lipstick and dark liner on her eyes are also making her look older.  She'd be better w/ less liner and a more natural pinkish/peach lip color.  

Which is weird as normally its darker hair that is more ageing, but she does not look good. i know they spoke to her about those eyelash extensions (good lord were they bad, I was surprised she could see) but they dont seem that much better now. and that eyeliner...it reminds me of Kate Middleton, you gotta ease up on the harsh eyelienr or you'll a)age youreself, b)make your eyes look smaller, c)highlight those extensions.    Given her look and her dancing, Im genuinely surprised she made the team

9 hours ago, mmm said:

I have been in trying to avoid in the board since this whole situation started because I know I'm in the minority because I think this no fraternization  is dumb , outdated and Arbitrary rule so I think it's should not be a big deal. I also watch the show with a couple of more casual fans who didn't know the rule existed so when i told them they thought it was super dumb so I am glad I am not totally alone on this. However, if it's in the contract i'm fine with the girls being fired but I don't think it's gives people a excuse to slut shame them and Trash them like this. I am honestly, glad they are having fun and acting their age unlike the majority of DCC who act like 40 year old Stepford housewives. I find that why more problematic & creepy than 20 years old partying.

Anyways, That's my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  

I think a lot of people agree, BUT no matter what we think of it, it IS the current rule and they need to abide by it.  its no different to offices having policies against office romance. does it still happen, of course, BUT the rule is there, the consequences are there. is it sexist and ridiculous? absolutely. is it in the contract? yes.

8 hours ago, Taryn Tempestwind said:

Maybe I'm just a wet blanket and a rule follower, (and I totally am! To both! ?) but I don't put myself into positions that will get me gossiped about, tattled on, or put myself into a situation that's danergous for me.  I am the only one that's going to watch out for me; it's nobody's responsibility but my own. No one can throw me under the bus if I am not waiting to get on the freakin' bus.  Especially when riding the Social Media Bus!  Honk! Honk!  Look at me!

Under-aged drinking is not only against the law, but it's not being a good role model for all the young girls they teach in DCC Cheer camps.    Drinking on the job is against the rules of your contract.   Fraternization with Cowboys' football players is against the rules of your contract.  "What part of the contract are you not understanding?"

This contract is gone over extensively on night one.  We've all seen Kelli going over it.  Every season.  Jenna has signed it 6 times...Erica signed it 4 times, Holly signed it 3 times, at the beginning of each training camp, regardless if they made it or not.  You sign the contract BEFORE you enter training camp.

The DCC have these rules for the cheerleaders'protection.  Protection of the brand; protection of the girls.

Just because you you don't like the rules, or you think they are outdated or sexist, doesn't mean they are just guidelines and don't actually apply to you.  You signed the bloody contract!  

Thus ends my rant...to leave on a positive note...here's a cute puppy to snuggle with!

IMG_1783.JPG

I think I love you. WHEN DID PEOPLE STOP LEARNING THIS? when did people stop taking responsibility for their own damn selves? You can't get turned in for breaking your contract if you don't break it in the first place. yes, many of them are young, but I'm sorry, 20 isn't a kid. at 20 I knew damn well what I wasa doing.  going to the club, drinking underage, sleeping iwth a player, they were all CHOICES. each one of them a breech of contract. I like Holly, I really do, but I am (not to sound like her mother) disappointed in her with her behaviour. she had choices and she chose wrong and there are consequences for that. actions have consequences. and Im afriad in the world we live in, those consequences are greater for women. Zeke wouldnt even get a slap on the wrist and hes basically scum, but she'll be dismissed. but he didn't breech contract (I assume, because if there was a morals clause you'd think he'd have already been dumped, and providing alcohol to someone underage would be a breech of a morals clause) she did, regardless of how ridiculous I think the rule is. If she had a normal job and broke contract she'd be dismissed. 20 isn't a child. yes you do stupid things when you're that age, but you are also damn well old enoough to know better.

16 minutes ago, Glamourdoll said:

I was thinking the clause about fraternization in the contract was to protect the organization from sexual harassment lawsuits or that sort of thing.  It might not even be a K&J thing, but a lawyer thing.

it was apparently a married player playing away thing. that rather than teach the men to keep it in their damn pants and not cheat on partners/spouses, it was up to the girls to ensure they weren't 'available' to the players.  it was a way of protecting men's marriages because apparently grown men can't be expected to be faithful. maybe if they were held to the same standard, their behaviour would change, but it was intitially, at least at some teams, to do with the fact that some of the wives/girlfriends don't look like cheerleaders and so to ensure there wasn't trouble off-field, ie a bitter divorce in which the cheerleaders get dragged and make the team look like immoral douchebags, the cheerleaders were deemed off-limits.

Edited by CaseyRe
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Glamourdoll said:

I’m positive that’s what it’s for. The problem isn’t a fraternization policy, it’s how it’s structured that’s an issue IMO. Most employers would never put in place that places a higher burden on the less powerful, lower paid workers (or at least would not be recommended to do that; in reality, employers do a lot of stupid shit against advice). However, in the case of the Cowboys, they’re dealing with a players union and a bunch of powerful, grown men who are not going to be told who they can and cannot have a consensual, sexual relationship with. Therefore, it falls to the cheerleaders. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Holly is shown in the locker room with a sparkly new Louis Vuitton Keepall and they can cost, depending on size and with tax and tags, around $1,800.00.  TBH, when I first saw it I wondered if Zeke bought it for her!  I know a lot of the cheerleaders carry their LV handbags and such, but I've seen a lot of Neverfulls which is kind of entry level i.e., one of the least expensive models.  I am sure there are lots of consignment shops around Dallas where you could find something for a more manageable price.  That being said, Holly's appears to be brand new and I don't know how one could afford such an expensive brand new bag on a cheerleader/dance teacher salary...  That being said, there's way more competition in the hen house than seniority, looks and dance ability, but I'm not telling anyone anything we don't already know! :)

Holly's dad is a lawyer. Not that that determines salary but stereotypically speaking, he could've purchased it for her.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Taryn Tempestwind said:

ant...to leave on a positive note...here's a cute puppy to snuggle with!

I was trying to get puppy picture attached to this post because how adorable is that little face and I am jealous of the snuggler of that little pup

• Love 1

Everyone keeps saying Kelli plays favorites but considering she cut Holly (best dancer on team) and Erica (group leader, former Star magazine cover), how does she discipline her non-favorites? I mean I think she has made it clear whether they are a favorite of the organization or not they can stilll easily get cut. We don't know the whole story with Jenna and since Kelli is not above cutting "favorites" I'm going to trust Kelli that Jenna's offense was not "cut worthy". 

2 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I was at a dog agility class the other day.   Another classmate let her dog pee on another dog's equipment bag.  She just stood there and let it.  I'm still struggling not to tattle and I'm not a teenager.

Oh my! Some people have no common decency! I see things all too often that make me want to tattle or say something to the person, but most times I just bite my tongue. Litter bugs tend to get on my last nerve the most

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Spunkyyy said:

Everyone keeps saying Kelli plays favorites but considering she cut Holly (best dancer on team) and Erica (group leader, former Star magazine cover), how does she discipline her non-favorites? I mean I think she has made it clear whether they are a favorite of the organization or not they can stilll easily get cut. We don't know the whole story with Jenna and since Kelli is not above cutting "favorites" I'm going to trust Kelli that Jenna's offense was not "cut worthy". 

yes, but rumour is rife that they've been allowed to slide for years, that they've been given preferential treatment as a result of being favourites and as such being cut is because of repeated offenses, not one offs

• Love 1

Zeke is 22 years old...Holly is 20.  Zeke has crappy, questionable behavior off the field that has not resulted in any criminal charges.   (The Cowboys have several players with actual convictions on the team, for what it's worth.  Jerry don't care if the talent is right.)  The NFL looked at the evidence in Zeke's case and deemed his behavior bad enough to suspend him for six games, though, and that speaks a lot to his personal character as well as the NFL's desire to nip that in the bud early.  Running backs can have a career for over 10 years if they stay injury free, and I'm sure they want him on the field as long as possible.  As for Holly, she has actually broken the law if she consumed alcoholic beverages.  A misdemeanor, granted, but a law broken nonetheless.  I've personally broken the underage drinking law a zillion times, and I reckon most Americans have.  

The situation reminds me of an interview I saw with Taylor Swift, where Barbara Walters noted that Swift didn't drink, party, etc.  Taylor cracked up laughing and said, of course I do!  I'm 25 years old!  I just make it a point to do those things out of the spotlight, stay at home around people I trust, etc.  

As small as the spotlight is for the DCC, it's there, and they do need to watch themselves.  I don't blame Holly for getting involved with Zeke - by most accounts I've seen, he's extremely charasmatic, has great abs, cute if you're into your man looking like a Wookie, etc.  She might have gotten some stars in her eyes like many of us did when we were young and flirting with a "bad boy."  

But she did sign that contract three times, and I'm sad that she made an immature decision to bail when it got tough.  Good on Jenna for taking her punches and keeping her eye on what mattered most to her in the end.

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 6
34 minutes ago, kalibean said:

Zeke is 22 years old...Holly is 20.  Zeke has crappy, questionable behavior off the field that has not resulted in any criminal charges.   (The Cowboys have several players with actual convictions on the team, for what it's worth.  Jerry don't care if the talent is right.)  The NFL looked at the evidence in Zeke's case and deemed his behavior bad enough to suspend him for six games, though, and that speaks a lot to his personal character as well as the NFL's desire to nip that in the bud early.  Running backs can have a career for over 10 years if they stay injury free, and I'm sure they want him on the field as long as possible.  As for Holly, she has actually broken the law if she consumed alcoholic beverages.  A misdemeanor, granted, but a law broken nonetheless.  I've personally broken the underage drinking law a zillion times, and I reckon most Americans have.  

The situation reminds me of an interview I saw with Taylor Swift, where Barbara Walters noted that Swift didn't drink, party, etc.  Taylor cracked up laughing and said, of course I do!  I'm 25 years old!  I just make it a point to do those things out of the spotlight, stay at home around people I trust, etc.  

As small as the spotlight is for the DCC, it's there, and they do need to watch themselves.  I don't blame Holly for getting involved with Zeke - by most accounts I've seen, he's extremely charasmatic, has great abs, cute if you're into your man looking like a Wookie, etc.  She might have gotten some stars in her eyes like many of us did when we were young and flirting with a "bad boy."  

But she did sign that contract three times, and I'm sad that she made an immature decision to bail when it got tough.  Good on Jenna for taking her punches and keeping her eye on what mattered most to her in the end.

*Dead*   I wasn't ready. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

If Zeke is the one who purchased the drinks for her, thats a Class A Misdemeanor for him too, provision of alcohol to someone not of age. the club would be on the hook if she bought it with/withhout fake ID, but if Zeke bought it, that's a crime too. either way, he's not exactly a-class man material.

• Love 2

I wonder how they’re going to play the fraternization angle. Are they going to make it clear that she was hooking up with a player or just play it off as her hanging out at a club with one?

Also, if any insiders know, what exactly did Jenna get in trouble for? Is it for just being with Holly (she obviously knows she’s underage) at the club and also I’m assuming being in Zeke’s enteorage, or something else?  I guess we’ll find out tomorrow regardless. 

13 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I wonder how they’re going to play the fraternization angle. Are they going to make it clear that she was hooking up with a player or just play it off as her hanging out at a club with one?

Also, if any insiders know, what exactly did Jenna get in trouble for? Is it for just being with Holly (she obviously knows she’s underage) at the club and also I’m assuming being in Zeke’s enteorage, or something else?  I guess we’ll find out tomorrow regardless. 

They may gloss over it, focus on the drinking and just mention she was seen at a club where players were?

• Love 5
On 9/25/2017 at 7:33 AM, PrincessLeia said:

Whitney has never struck me as being the sharpest tool in the shed. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she seriously had no clue that what she did was incredibly offensive. 

This was written about a lot on TWOP when it happened and I believe this is what she was thinking unless I am just reaching.  The youth of today don’t see color the way their parents and grandparents do.  Whitney loved Lil Wayne and dressed up as him for Halloween, including blackface.  She didn’t see anything wrong with it.  And she doesn’t know the history of blackface. Color isn’t an issue with the youth of today, which I think is great.  Dear White People is a hit on Netflix and at the box office for a reason.  In my generation, we still had segregation.   

• Love 2
On 9/25/2017 at 4:29 PM, dccfan37 said:

The squad photo has been posted!!! It's on alexandria's Insta story. I screenshotted the photo but can't upload from my phone

Does anyone else think that the squad photo had to be re-taken because of Holly and Erica’s departure? I do.

On 9/25/2017 at 8:30 PM, scorpio1031 said:

I wonder if the squad photo had been planned out and then................all the bleep hit the fan and it was a quick re-do????? 

Just seeing this...great minds think alike.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Does anyone else think that the squad photo had to be re-taken because of Holly and Erica’s departure? I do.

Just seeing this...great minds think alike.

I am hoping the one we saw isn't "official". It's so sloppy, not at all up to the usual standard. Even a redo could be properly blocked.

• Love 3
On 9/26/2017 at 10:14 AM, Smplsimon said:

THIS!  This season is so awful.  Not only boring, but sloppy.  Just terrible, terribly storytelling all around.  

Bad editing.  Such bad editing.  Back in the day, there was so much more to each episode and there was lots of Jay in there as well and the show was still so interesting.  We got to know the girls, see where they lived and worked, who buddied up with each other, and dance and Jay.  Get back the Season 2 editing team!!!!  

20 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Sounds like someone in the organization checks all media for gossip and then runs back to K&J to tell.  LIfe is full of tattletales! 

I would assume that the Cowboys has a large corporate publicity team.

• Love 1

After we have an answer to the Holly situation, whatever is left to talk about in this season? I really wonder what this season would have looked like if things had been status quo. Drama sells, but this program was at it's best when it was more personal, drama has never been it's forte. There's actually been very little to discuss outside of Jenna, Erica and Holly once we knew who was in TC. That makes me sad, I used to rewatch earlier seasons all year. Recent years, not so much. Next year might actually be the blandest bland that ever blanded at this rate. As a fan that makes me sad.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

If the DCC world/dance world is as small as some posters on this board make it out to be in the Dallas area, I would not be surprised in the least if someone saw them out at the club and made it their priority in life to tell someone in the organization about it. It's not hard to be a snitch when everyone and their brother is on social media. It could have been a viewer/fan of the show, or a disgruntled ex of one of the players, or a jealous girl who may have been shot down by one of the players, or just some random bitchy person with nothing better to do.... people are cray cray. 

Really?  Isn't that exactly what happened?  That one girl came on here knowing full well the organization reads everything and laid it all out for everyone to read and get all trussed up about? 

8 hours ago, Java said:

Paige did get cut in the end when she admitted the relationship, but, yes, I agree with you on Zeke. The fact that Zeke's butt still wears a Cowboys jersey is testament to the hypocrisy that flows through that organization. I've always thought they hold the DCC to far higher standards than they do the players, but the players are who makes Jerry all that money. Jerry Jones has never met a double standard that he couldn't use to his benefit. (or a young groupie either judging by some of the sleazy pics on this very board).

I don't understand why so many here are shocked that Zeke is still on the team?  Did y'all really think  that anyone besides mega fans care that a cheerleader and a running back fucked one night?  Seriously...Jerry Jones is not going to just wave goodbye to his 4th round draft pick because he screwed a cheerleader.  Followers of the cheerleaders may think that Holly is more than that but she's not.  She was literally just a cheerleader.  One more girl in a long line of girls that came before her and more that will come after her. Jerry Jones has exactly zero fucks to give about the cheerleaders.  He has all the fucks to give about getting a return on his investment and that's it.

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

Really?  Isn't that exactly what happened?  That one girl came on here knowing full well the organization reads everything and laid it all out for everyone to read and get all trussed up about? 

I don't understand why so many here are shocked that Zeke is still on the team?  Did y'all really think  that anyone besides mega fans care that a cheerleader and a running back fucked one night?  Seriously...Jerry Jones is not going to just wave goodbye to his 4th round draft pick because he screwed a cheerleader.  Followers of the cheerleaders may think that Holly is more than that but she's not.  She was literally just a cheerleader.  One more girl in a long line of girls that came before her and more that will come after her. Jerry Jones has exactly zero fucks to give about the cheerleaders.  He has all the fucks to give about getting a return on his investment and that's it.

She's not saying she's surprised he's still on for dating her, it's because of his criminal charges...

Just now, HowdeeDo said:

She's not saying she's surprised he's still on for dating her, it's because of his criminal charges...

I wasn’t directing that post specifically at Java.  But it goes the same way when referring to his criminal charges. Zeke came into the NFL with baggage so I’m still not sure why peeps are surprised.  But, that’s just me. 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

Bailey came on here with info and Shelly most likely saw it, and as a member of the DC organization reported it. If Bailey's post was the only report they received on that one instance, who knows. At this point I think if it wasn't Bailey's post it could've been someone else's because Holly was busy being Holly & would have tripped up eventually. 

Just saw yes..no.. maybe wasnt directed to me, lol, but still. As for Zeke, I agree and am not surprised in the least he's still around. Like I've said before, players bring in the $$$ & that's all Jerry cares about. The minute Zeke causes more trouble than he's worth? Jerry will punt his butt out on the street and let someone else pickup the headaches. 

Kind of like Kelli did with Holly & Erica. The minute you become a liability instead of an asset, you're done.

Edited by Java
Bad eyes + small kybd = crappy spelling
  • Love 5
31 minutes ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

I think this is the one thing I want (but won't get) from tomorrow's episode. What was the source of the information that got Holly called on the carpet?  I can't think one anonymous person on a forum is going to have much direct impact, but I do wonder if it was a catalyst that got Kelli digging deeper.

Edited by Glamourdoll
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

I have no idea if the girl who posted on here about seeing Holly at the club is single-handedly the reason that Holly got caught. My point was that Holly is incredibly recognizable in the small dance world in Dallas and anyone at the club that night could have easily snitched on her for whatever reason (personal, jealousy, boredom, etc). 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Glamourdoll said:

After we have an answer to the Holly situation, whatever is left to talk about in this season? I really wonder what this season would have looked like if things had been status quo. Drama sells, but this program was at it's best when it was more personal, drama has never been it's forte. There's actually been very little to discuss outside of Jenna, Erica and Holly once we knew who was in TC. That makes me sad, I used to rewatch earlier seasons all year. Recent years, not so much. Next year might actually be the blandest bland that ever blanded at this rate. As a fan that makes me sad.

Actually, I'm thinking there's going to be a bloodbath for vets next year. You'll have the one and done's who didn't get the memo they were done still trying out. You'll have the vets who change their mind at the very last minute. You'll have the ones from other teams who get edited to sound like they were slumming before realizing their Life Long Dreaaammm. <insert hopeful sigh here> Then last but not least will be the project girls that Kelli sees potential in, while Judy bites her tongue in half trying not to scream "WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR PETES SAKE!!! THE GIRL CAN'T FRIGGIN DANCE!!!" at Kelli and Charlotte. 

The turnover alone will be popcorn-worthy.

Edited by Java
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, Java said:

Actually, I'm thinking there's going to be a bloodbath for vets next year. You'll have the one and done's who didn't get the memo they were done still trying out. You'll have the vets who change their mind at the very last minute. You'll have the ones from other teams who get edited to sound like they were slumming before realizing their Life Long Dreaaammm. <insert hopeful sigh here> Then last but not least will be the project girls that Kelli sees potential in, while Judy bites her tongue in half trying not scream "WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR PETES SAKE!!! THE GIRL CAN'T FRIGGIN DANCE!!!" at Kelli and Charlotte. 

The turnover alone will be popcorn-worthy.

LOL I truly hope so. But with these editors there could be the bestest weave tearing cat fight ever, and all we will see is a touching story of how a TC learned to tie her shoes when she was 3. I am down for some hot mess, bloodbath or something personal I can connect with so I can root for girls instead of trying to tell them apart. And no matter how I whine, I will watch.  Still worried about the bland, PROVE ME WRONG EDITORS!

Edited by Glamourdoll
I suck at typing
  • Love 7
Just now, NMDD43 said:

I have no idea if the girl who posted on here about seeing Holly at the club is single-handedly the reason that Holly got caught. My point was that Holly is incredibly recognizable in the small dance world in Dallas and anyone at the club that night could have easily snitched on her for whatever reason (personal, jealousy, boredom, etc). 

Exactly, and I don’t remember Bailey saying anything about Holly and Zeke sleeping together when she posted about seeing Holly and Jenna at the club, but K&J apparently knew that as well. I’m sure they have many sources, and its not like it would be a secret that a top football player was in the club that night.  Anyone coulda snapped a picture of them and sent it to K&J. It doesn’t sound like Holly was even attempting to be discrete, so I’m not going to blame anyone else for her getting caught. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, PBSLover said:

Bad editing.  Such bad editing.  Back in the day, there was so much more to each episode and there was lots of Jay in there as well and the show was still so interesting.  We got to know the girls, see where they lived and worked, who buddied up with each other, and dance and Jay.  Get back the Season 2 editing team!!!!  

I would assume that the Cowboys has a large corporate publicity team.

i believe that technically the DCC are a separate entity. most cheerleader squads in the NFL are, its what allows them to get away with paying them peanuts

29 minutes ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

I wasn’t directing that post specifically at Java.  But it goes the same way when referring to his criminal charges. Zeke came into the NFL with baggage so I’m still not sure why peeps are surprised.  But, that’s just me. 

He doesn’t even have criminal charges, right? Don’t get me wrong, he seems to be seriously lacking in the character department, but let’s not conflate the NFL’s investigation, which seems highly suspect in its own right, with actual criminal charges. 

39 minutes ago, Glamourdoll said:

I think this is the one thing I want (but won't get) from tomorrow's episode. What was the source of the information that got Holly called on the carpet?  I can't think one anonymous person on a forum is going to have much direct impact, but I do wonder if it was a catalyst that got Kelli digging deeper.

You’d be surprised how much of an impact this forum can have. I’m not saying Bailey’s post was the sole reason Holly got in hot water, but I absolutely think it had an impact. As much as they would like us to think they don’t care, people connected to DCC read these forums. Princess Kathryn Dunn herself once went on a Twatter rampage over things that were posted here. The DCC powers that be, in my opinion, are very interested in what fans have to say, and they know that people who live in the DFW area post here, so anonymous or not, I think they definitely look into things when something like that gets posted.

Are they actually going to reveal their source(s)? Absolutely not.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, 41. said:

You’d be surprised how much of an impact this forum can have. I’m not saying Bailey’s post was the sole reason Holly got in hot water, but I absolutely think it had an impact. As much as they would like us to think they don’t care, people connected to DCC read these forums. Princess Kathryn Dunn herself once went on a Twatter rampage over things that were posted here. The DCC powers that be, in my opinion, are very interested in what fans have to say, and they know that people who live in the DFW area post here, so anonymous or not, I think they definitely look into things when something like that gets posted.

Heee. Good 'Ol Schmatheryn Schmunn.

I remember when TWOP Howard shut down the DCC:MTM thread for several months. I went looking for other places to discuss the show, and there was nothing. Granted, that was years ago, but I don't think there are very many GOOD resources for MTT online even today. The posters here, are amazeballs at knowing or finding stuff out. 

But to get back on topic, we know they have someone here on the forum. I was just more curious if Kelli already was already aware from another source . Of course, I will never know.

Edited by Glamourdoll
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, 41. said:

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, BEETLEJUICE. 

• Love 11

I also saw a comment on one of the DCC's IG photos (it must've been around HOF time) that said something along the lines of "Jenna & Dak running around all over Dallas together. They weren't exactly trying to hide it". I doubt Holly & Jenna were trying to be discreet. 

• Love 1

I appreciate the weekly talks with some of the girls on the facebook page, but some of these questions are getting so redundant. I don't know if it's more Kashara choosing them or people not watching previous ones, but if they answer "how has your life changed" or "what's your favorite part of being a dcc" again I might barf. Maybe they need to switch to a different system of submitting questions before they actually film.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

I appreciate the weekly talks with some of the girls on the facebook page, but some of these questions are getting so redundant. I don't know if it's more Kashara choosing them or people not watching previous ones, but if they answer "how has your life changed" or "what's your favorite part of being a dcc" again I might barf. Maybe they need to switch to a different system of submitting questions before they actually film.

I heard tonight's.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have a feeling Tasha might be a mom ;-)

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, BEETLEJUICE. 

KATHRYN DUNN

KATHRYN DUNN

KATHRYN DUNN

Oh girl, that Google alert is going bananas right now.

9cuNePt.gif

• Love 12
2 hours ago, CaseyRe said:

i believe that technically the DCC are a separate entity. most cheerleader squads in the NFL are, its what allows them to get away with paying them peanuts

Yep this. I think the entire DCC side of the organization is way less structured than people assume. I think Kelli and Judy are very absent in the day-to-day, and probably don't keep office hours at all.

I bet they're all in on sponsorship meetings, game days, public appearances that are Salvation Army or other Cowboys level (not just a ribbon cutting at the local Frisco Land Rover dealership) and that's about it. 

If you pay attention, it's pretty clear that they are still getting to know second, third and fourth year girls. I don't get the sense they have much interaction with even group leaders that much. I doubt they knew anything about their personal lives other than what gets reported as speculated in the Holly thing.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

I hardly think anyone is shocked Zeke is on the time. People are just pointing out the double standard, and frankly I am always surprised when women willingly buy into the double standard. 

But yeah, the organization is fully of trash top to bottom, there is no big shock there.

• Love 1