Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Dccfan126 said:

I hardly think anyone is shocked Zeke is on the time. People are just pointing out the double standard, and frankly I am always surprised when women willingly buy into the double standard. 

But yeah, the organization is fully of trash top to bottom, there is no big shock there.

I’m just surprised by other’s surprise of the double standard. 

1 hour ago, 41. said:

KATHRYN DUNN

KATHRYN DUNN

KATHRYN DUNN

Oh girl, that Google alert is going bananas right now.

9cuNePt.gif

DUNN, DA, DUN, DA, DUNNNNNNNNNNN

KATHRYN DUNN

BB4E2EEF-8749-4792-909E-409664327555.gif

• Love 5
37 minutes ago, Rosiemac said:

giphy.gif

Little sneak peek for tomorrow. 

Jenna what a brat. Looks so fake like a little kid pouting to get out of trouble. She needed cut.

10 minutes ago, Annmarie1111 said:

So..I am curious if Holly is still seeing Zeke and Jenna is still seeing Dak?  Anyone have any insights?

Jenna has a 'boyfriend'. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Annmarie1111 said:

So..I am curious if Holly is still seeing Zeke and Jenna is still seeing Dak?  Anyone have any insights?

Jenna is all over Instagram with some guy she's supposedly seeing.

• Love 2

Zee likes to screw girls on the squad; once Holly was no longer a DCC, he lost all interest.  To me, the villain in all this is Holly's mom.  If she hadn't sheltered and spoiled Holly so much, she could have better dealt with the "fame."  Instead, she flushed what would have been a promising career straight down the drain in just two years.  It's very sad.

Edited by Smplsimon
15 minutes ago, kerrieway said:

Jenna doesn't look like she has on much makeup.. Was she tipped off? The puppy dog/innocent face deserves an award. 

Jenna looks downright disheveled.  While its impossible to know what was going through her head, I'd say she was pretty shaken up by being called into the office.  I just read an old article where Jenna mentioned that she and her mother moved from Korea and got an extended stay hotel so she could complete in training camp.    So it appears that DCC is her entire world.  I guess we'll find out what happens tomorrow!

Both broke the fraternization rule, but only Holly, as far as we know, broke the law and that could be the bigger issue for the squad/organization.  It could really become an issue if someone wants to make it one.  As for who "tattled" on Holly?  It could be anyone including Holly herself.  She hasn't really shown to be discrete about anything, much less what she's said and done.  I wouldn't be surprised if Kelli and Judy heard something, especially after last year, and went hunting for more than rumors.  I suspect they probably were also able to get enough pictures (tagged and dated no less) that not only clearly showed Holly (and possibly Jenna), but showed where she (they) were at so any doubt was removed, at least for Kelli and Judy.

Besides, we've seen reminders year after year that social media can cause girls to be knocked out of Training Camp.  Ika Irene was one because she was told to take the drinking pictures (and I think some "modeling" shots as well) off her social media pages but she just kept posting them, even when told that privacy settings don't mean much.  I've always thought her surprise at that was patently false.  Still. . . to keep putting pictures up that are of exactly the same type you were just asked to take down?  Not smart.

Holly, being a spoiled child, couldn't handle being disciplined.  So she decided to "show them" and quit.  Immaturity can lead one to think they're more indispensable than they really are.  Holly now has to live with the fact that the team easily moved on without her -- in fact, it didn't even skip a beat.  Holly could have been a player on the national dance scene, but that ship has now sailed due to her immaturity.  Jenna is just trash, but has the benefit of having a famous father.  I'm hoping this is her last year (and I bet many in the Cowboys organization hope that as well).

Edited by Smplsimon
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, 41. said:

Princess Kathryn Dunn herself once went on a Twatter rampage over things that were posted here. 

Ooo, I need to hear about this! What was she pissed about? That girl always annoyed me 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Smplsimon said:

Zee likes to screw girls on the squad; once Holly was no longer a DCC, he lost all interest.  To me, the villain in all this is Holly's mom.  If she hadn't sheltered and spoiled Holly so much, she could have better dealt with the "fame."  Instead, she flushed what would have been a promising career straight down the drain in just two years.  It's very sad.

Eh, I don't know about that. Holly is a very talented dancer and I think she has a promising career ahead of her. She could move to LA and do pretty well for herself as long as she keeps up with her training. 

• Love 9

Just wanted to touch base on people who are claiming that the Dallas Cowboys are hypocritical in their actions on the alleged Holly and Zeke situation.

1. They are called the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, this a is a subset of the Dallas Cowboys. The football team is not called "Dallas Cheerleaders Football Team" 

2. Fans go to ATT Stadium to see the Dallas Cowboys, they don't go in masses to see the DCC and casually watch the football game. 

3. Zeke can do something at a professional level that maybe only 5 other people on this Earth of 7.5 Billion people can do. 

4. I'm pretty sure there are thousands of dancers on this earth at a higher skill level than Holly.

5. Zeke brings in revenue to the Dallas Cowboys. indirectly via Jersey sales and his performance on the field.

6. Holly does not bring in revenue whatsoever to the Dallas Cowboys. 

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Just wanted to touch base on people who are claiming that the Dallas Cowboys are hypocritical in their actions on the alleged Holly and Zeke situation.

1. They are called the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, this a is a subset of the Dallas Cowboys. The football team is not called "Dallas Cheerleaders Football Team" 

2. Fans go to ATT Stadium to see the Dallas Cowboys, they don't go in masses to see the DCC and casually watch the football game. 

3. Zeke can do something at a professional level that maybe only 5 other people on this Earth of 7.5 Billion people can do. 

4. I'm pretty sure there are thousands of dancers on this earth at a higher skill level than Holly.

5. Zeke brings in revenue to the Dallas Cowboys. indirectly via Jersey sales and his performance on the field.

6. Holly does not bring in revenue whatsoever to the Dallas Cowboys. 

All of that being true doesn't change the concept of it being a double standard or hypocritical. I don't think anyone would argue with your list and others have made similar points. At the heart of the situation though is a male being held to one standard and a female to another, all the valid reasons in the world won't change that. And it's not just about Zeke and Holly, that standard is applied/not applied across the board. I myself, don't really have a pony in this race, I don't feel strongly one way or another about it. But, I do see and understand where those who are upset/bothered/annoyed by it are coming from.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, TUOwl84 said:

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. But it looks like Lauren has her DCC twitter handle. I've checked for others (not all) and seem to only see hers. Anybody else notice this?

IMG_2535.PNG

They are probably creating them and keeping them locked until they pass them over to the girls. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Glamourdoll said:

All of that being true doesn't change the concept of it being a double standard or hypocritical. I don't think anyone would argue with your list and others have made similar points. At the heart of the situation though is a male being held to one standard and a female to another, all the valid reasons in the world won't change that. And it's not just about Zeke and Holly, that standard is applied/not applied across the board. I myself, don't really have a pony in this race, I don't feel strongly one way or another about it. But, I do see and understand where those who are upset/bothered/annoyed by it are coming from.

It really comes down to two things in the Zeke and Holly saga...How replaceable are you and situational awareness. Again, Ezekiel Elliot can do something that only about 5 other people out of 7.5 Billion can do on this Earth. That is Billion with a capital B. I'm sure there is a rule for the football players that say you can't fraternize with the cheerleaders at risk of being cut from the football team. Imagine Holly hooking up with the backup kicker, They might cut that kicker immediately from the football team per the fraternization rule. Holly needed to have the situational awareness of this previous point with Zeke and know that she was in massive jeopardy of being let go, per how replaceable she is. Also how does she not have the situational awareness in the age of smart phones and social media that this wouldn't get back to K&J. That doesn't make sense to me. Which leads me to believe that she thought she was above the rules and irreplaceable. Stardom got to her head unfortunately. Again, if Holly was bringing in millions of revenue through calendar sales and speaking fees then she would still be a cheerleader probably...DCC is not run technically as a for profit part of the overall Dallas Cowboys business model though. 

20 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

It really comes down to two things in the Zeke and Holly saga...How replaceable are you and situational awareness. Again, Ezekiel Elliot can do something that only about 5 other people out of 7.5 Billion can do on this Earth. That is Billion with a capital B. I'm sure there is a rule for the football players that say you can't fraternize with the cheerleaders at risk of being cut from the football team. Imagine Holly hooking up with the backup kicker, They might cut that kicker immediately from the football team per the fraternization rule. Holly needed to have the situational awareness of this previous point with Zeke and know that she was in massive jeopardy of being let go, per how replaceable she is. Also how does she not have the situational awareness in the age of smart phones and social media that this wouldn't get back to K&J. That doesn't make sense to me. Which leads me to believe that she thought she was above the rules and irreplaceable. Stardom got to her head unfortunately. Again, if Holly was bringing in millions of revenue through calendar sales and speaking fees then she would still be a cheerleader probably...DCC is not run technically as a for profit part of the overall Dallas Cowboys business model though. 

Yep. To all of it. I don't think anyone disagrees. I'd even guess that some of us are asking the same questions about how Holly couldn't know she was pushing her luck, and have drawn the same conclusion that she didn't think they'd cut her. My own guess is it's because they're inconsistent in how they apply policy. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Edited by Java
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

What I'm trying to say is on the surface this has all the variables in the right place to look like a "sexist" situation, but when you really look into it, you can see that's not the truth. Though in today's society fighting for Women's rights is battle that must go on. Lucky for us living in Texas or United States we're allowed to fight for our rights by peacefully protesting granted to us by the 1st Amendment. Thankfully the likes of Susan B Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton peacefully protested there way to the equal voting rights act, when others criticized them and told them they weren't patriots because of their protest. Does this sound familiar anyone? If you have a father, brother or uncle who is all butt hurt about football players taking a knee...knowing my Texas demographics. Please remind them that, yes you can be upset, but the 1st Amendment is the bedrock foundation of Freedom. I really wish the DCC would also take a knee prior to the National Anthem next home game. Not in protest of social injustice, but in celebration of our 1st Amendment.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Your original post was addressed to the concept of people believing it was hypocritical.  Just because it can be justified by business and common sense doesn't make it NOT a hypocritical situation. They are not mutually exclusive concepts. To wit, both points of view can be true.

I have never seen anything anywhere that provides reason for anyone to think there is anything is a football players contract telling him not to fraternize with the cheerleaders. As you and others have pointed out, they are way too valuable an asset to address such a trivial thing.  I more think the clause is in the cheerleaders contract because a rape accusation against one of their players could cost them millions. 

Holly's actions sure seem to suggest she thought she was bulletproof. We don't know if it was ego, arrogance or if she got carried away by the situation. What we do know, is her actions in this situation had thus far made her look as dumb as a box of hair. Again, I agree with you that there is no cheerleader that isn't disposable to the organization. I think that's the point that bugs some people. I just consider it the nature of the beast.

• Love 5

Hello.  I am a fan of the show but finally took to the net and found this forum after seeing the teaser for tomorrow's episode to find out what's going on with Holly.  After reading all the posts on the subject, all I have to say is "DAMN!"  This is what I've learned from reading posts on this forum.  

- Holly was kicked off the team for fraternizing with players

- Holly was caught drinking while underage with Dak, Zeke, and Jenna at a club.  Oh and she is/was dating and sleeping with Zeke 

- Holly is also a brat and has the attitude of a diva  

- Holly made the biggest mistake of her life and completely blew it

I find it funny and sad how so many people here are quick to cast judgment on a 20 year old girl for making a mistake.  Not to mention that many posters on this forum are stating that they "heard" she was seen hanging out and drinking at a club with Dak and Zeke. And if she's drinking with Zeke, she's obviously now dating and sleeping with him.  WOW!!! Really people?  Dating and sleeping with Zeke?  How do you know this?  Are you a friend of hers?  Did you see it with your own eyes?  Do you have photo or video evidence?  Again, no! You heard it from someone who is supposedly close to the organization or a "friend."   In my world, that is called hearsay.  In the real world, it's called BS.  I also hate to break it to you all, underage drinking is not that big of a deal.  Millions of people do it and police issue citations for that.  Yes, I know it's still illegal but it could have been worse.  Heck, some of the old DCC have done way worse and they stayed on the team.  A google search will enlighten you.  

Most of the negative comments I read are coming from little girls or adult little girls, who obviously have their life so perfectly set and free of mistakes that they can continue to publicly shame a person.  Holly obviously messed up and is now off the team.  They held her to a higher standard.  She knew the rules, she broke them, and it's over.  It's something she has to live with, but it's not nearly the end of the world for her.  The girl has some serious talent and will find something else.  Posters here are painting a picture of a bratty young girl who is sitting in the dark corner of a room, crying her eyes out, and regretting the decisions she made.  I highly doubt that.  Making DCC is definitely a significant accomplishment and has lots of perks, but it's not the end all be all of dance.  In the professional dance world, it's hardly a blip on the radar.  

Holly is a 20 year old girl who made a mistake and will continue to make mistakes throughout the course of her life.  It doesn't make her a brat, a slut, or a bad person, it makes her human.  For all the "I will never do this" or "I would never do that" crowd and the rumor millers out there, think before you pass judgement and continue to feed the grinder.  Holly lived a dream for two years.  Which is two years more than the thousands of women out there trying out for a spot on the team and the negative posters here.  

I wish her success.

Farewell

#teamholly #teamjenna

• Love 19
14 hours ago, Glamourdoll said:

I was thinking the clause about fraternization in the contract was to protect the organization from sexual harassment lawsuits or that sort of thing.  It might not even be a K&J thing, but a lawyer thing.

14 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I’m positive that’s what it’s for. The problem isn’t a fraternization policy, it’s how it’s structured that’s an issue IMO. Most employers would never put in place that places a higher burden on the less powerful, lower paid workers (or at least would not be recommended to do that; in reality, employers do a lot of stupid shit against advice). However, in the case of the Cowboys, they’re dealing with a players union and a bunch of powerful, grown men who are not going to be told who they can and cannot have a consensual, sexual relationship with. Therefore, it falls to the cheerleaders. 

hmmm. I didn't think about this point.. the cowboys (well probably all nfl/nba teams) are worried that a cheerleader will sue because she was pressured/expected to do sexual favors if she made the squad?

But given most employees in the organization make less than the players wouldn't the policy have to apply to everyone?  A lawsuit can come from anywhere/anyone - its just that the cheerleaders are more visible and sexy than the lowly paid woman in the athletic, medical, ticket sales or concessions department.

I can see it being a K&J thing , based upon the advice of legal. It may have happened, or came close to a lawsuit before. Due to the invent of social media and other tattle-tailing devices/methods, they now just have to enforce it. 30-something years ago when K&J started, just staying no frat' probably was enough as they wouldn't had the undisputable concrete proof, other than rumors, to enforce it.

Holly's not the first, and say to say won't be the last, to lose their job as to what's on social media. It almost makes a person not want to have FB, Instagram, etc.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, FanInFrisco said:

Most of the negative comments I read are coming from little girls or adult little girls, who obviously have their life so perfectly set and free of mistakes that they can continue to publicly shame a person.  Holly obviously messed up and is now off the team.  They held her to a higher standard.  She knew the rules, she broke them, and it's over.  It's something she has to live with, but it's not nearly the end of the world for her.  The girl has some serious talent and will find something else.  Posters here are painting a picture of a bratty young girl who is sitting in the dark corner of a room, crying her eyes out, and regretting the decisions she made.  I highly doubt that.  Making DCC is definitely a significant accomplishment and has lots of perks, but it's not the end all be all of dance.  In the professional dance world, it's hardly a blip on the radar.  

Holly is a 20 year old girl who made a mistake and will continue to make mistakes throughout the course of her life.  It doesn't make her a brat, a slut, or a bad person, it makes her human.  For all the "I will never do this" or "I would never do that" crowd and the rumor millers out there, think before you pass judgement and continue to feed the grinder.  Holly lived a dream for two years.  Which is two years more than the thousands of women out there trying out for a spot on the team and the negative posters here.  

I wish her success.

Farewell

#teamholly #teamjenna

100% agree with you!! Thank you stating it so well, I am glad I am not alone on this!!

#TeamHolly #TeamJenna

• Love 8
13 hours ago, kalibean said:

Zeke is 22 years old...Holly is 20.  ....  

....  I don't blame Holly for getting involved with Zeke - by most accounts I've seen, he's extremely charasmatic, has great abs, cute if you're into your man looking like a Wookie, etc.  She might have gotten some stars in her eyes like many of us did when we were young and flirting with a "bad boy."  

Yes. two young people who just "had to have it". Given that it was forbidden, probably just added gas to the fire.  How many years are we going to have to wait to find out if the hot, horney , XXX sessions, was worth the resignation from DCC? This just might make a nice lifetime movie...

Holly is young enough to go to college, dance/cheer, and date a football player (albeit broke) and get in on the ground floor of million $ contract. does the NCAA have a no frat rule?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2

I'm ready for the holly and erica drama to blow over... i feel like there are so many great rookies and even vets who are just killing the game!l but getting overshadowed by this dramaaa! So I'm going to show some love:

1.) Keyra is killing it! I love that she's tried out multiple times and showed up as a TCC just blowing some of the others out of the water! She's adorable. 

2.) Kashara. Kashara. Kashara. She is everything to me. I WANNA GO TO HER PARTY. 

3.) Kelsey is just slaying. As per usual. Freaking stunning, stand out bet. 

4.) Lexie and Alexis are perfect and by far my favorite rookies! I wish they got more air time. 

Some I dislike who's name doesn't rhyme with shmolly 

- Gina... nuff said. Go back to cali girlfran. 

Geez and some of these vets need to retire because I'm over them.

Yuko I'm over seeing you off beat when I see videos of performances.

Jinelle you're forgettable and you are from Australia... I should remember you're on the team. 

Tess and Bess y'all need to go simply because I don't know which of you is which and it's annoying. I also forget about y'all. And your names rhyme which is equally as annoying. 

Chantel you've successfully flown under the radar for what like 3 or 4 years?  Honestly that's an achievement but you need to go. 

Tasha you managed to not only make it back but you're on showgroup. Leave on a high note. 

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, FanInFrisco said:

Not to mention that many posters on this forum are stating that they "heard" she was seen hanging out and drinking at a club with Dak and Zeke.

I don't think anyone said Dak was there. He definitely wasn't. 

• Love 6

I don't think Holly left because she was a brat. She left because she knew she had no future with the DCC. I always felt that she would leave before completing a fifth year, and she was on year 3 with no leadership role. With everything that happened she knew she wasn't going to get a leadership role and without it I doubt she would get point or even be part of the triangle. There was nothing left for her there. Some posters have said that teaching classes is nothing compared to being a dcc, but that's an actual career that pays the bills. I think that's a better option than staying on the team for a sixth year because you have nowhere else to go (although I do hope Jenna will prove me wrong as I obviously don't wish to see her fade at such a young age).

7 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Jenna is pathetic. At least Holly has a backbone.

I honestly do not understand how Jenna even goes back out there week after week. Besides the fact the entire scenario is so pathetic -- sticking around and still cheering after the entire thing with Dak -- now they have humiliated her on TV.

Say what you want about rules and breaking them - no you do not have to be embarrassed on TV to pay for your sins. Clearly they keep plenty off the air -- we all know this.  

It's just so pathetic she even wants to be a part of it after this.

3 hours ago, mmm said:

100% agree with you!! Thank you stating it so well, I am glad I am not alone on this!!

#TeamHolly #TeamJenna

Totally agree. There is so much venom directed at some of these women -- you know it is somewhat personal.  The catty Dallas dance scene in full effect.

Having never wanted to be a dancer, you get some more perscpective. No doubt someone like Holly takes the risk in part because being a DCC isn't the end all be all.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

To me, the villain in all this is Holly's mom.  

Speaking of Holly's mom, I wonder if she was a fraternizer when she cheered for the Chiefs.

Edited by ByTor

Another reminder: Talk about the dancers, not about each other's opinions. Critique the dancers/organization, not each other's opinions. There is no need to gain consensus or persuade everyone to how you see it. Also, you can disagree without making it personal about posters. A simple "that's not how I see it" works better than "y'all (posters) are just being so mean". There are some that are getting waaaay too close to the latter even though most are the former.

As always, PM with questions, concerns.

• Love 4

Maybe Holly quit because the suspension was the last straw - maybe she was already becoming increasingly unhappy (bored, frustrated, tired) with being a DCC. It's wonderful to be a dancer but the grind, especially combined with school and/or work, dieting, all the rules and no DCC salary (one of my pet peeves), takes a toll.

Underage drinking is not safe and she surely knew better. But many of us have been there in our misspent youth and I can't savage her character and name because of youthful mistakes.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, sATL said:

hmmm. I didn't think about this point.. the cowboys (well probably all nfl/nba teams) are worried that a cheerleader will sue because she was pressured/expected to do sexual favors if she made the squad?

But given most employees in the organization make less than the players wouldn't the policy have to apply to everyone?  A lawsuit can come from anywhere/anyone - its just that the cheerleaders are more visible and sexy than the lowly paid woman in the athletic, medical, ticket sales or concessions department.

I can see it being a K&J thing , based upon the advice of legal. It may have happened, or came close to a lawsuit before. Due to the invent of social media and other tattle-tailing devices/methods, they now just have to enforce it. 30-something years ago when K&J started, just staying no frat' probably was enough as they wouldn't had the undisputable concrete proof, other than rumors, to enforce it.

I don’t think the nonfraternization policy would have to apply to all employees for the DCCs and org to be concerned about potential sexual harassment. For all I know, other employees may have nonfraternization policies as well, but I think it would depend on the connection between other people who work for the Cowboys and the players (and of course, a nonfrat policy wont stop a sexual harassment lawsuit anyway, it’s just a preventative measure for an employer). 

While I think in reality, there’s not a big connection between pro football players and pro cheerleaders, there is a perception that there is. This largely comes because cheerleaders are seen by many as being there “for” the players and because it’s common for athletes and cheerleaders to date in high school and college (at least it was where I went). And of course, part of the DCC brand is that they’re young and hot and attractive to men. I don’t think any of those things apply to an admin assistants who works at the Star or someone who works at a concession although they are certainly less powerful than players as well.

I agree though that K&J probably have their own concerns. They certainly don’t want girls seeing DCC as a gateway to being Mrs. [Dallas Cowboy Player], like Paige. 

4 hours ago, Cheerio34 said:

... i feel like there are so many great rookies and even vets who are just killing the game!l but getting overshadowed by this dramaaa! So I'm going to show some love:

1.) Keyra is killing it! I love that she's tried out multiple times and showed up as a TCC just blowing some of the others out of the water! She's adorable. 

Me too!

I suspect she has been under the secret tutelage of Cersten, as they have been friends for years. I also like the fact that she took full responsibility for not making TCC on her earlier attempts. she didn't blame it on the judges, the process or the other candidates, but took a hard look within and worked on her.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 13
35 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Speaking of Holly's mom, I wonder if she was a fraternizer when she cheered for the Chiefs.

Goodness.. Mom a former pro-cheerleader and dad's a lawyer. Now babygirl gets involved in this... More details for the lifetime movie... ☺

• Love 4
18 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Oh my! Some people have no common decency! I see things all too often that make me want to tattle or say something to the person, but most times I just bite my tongue. Litter bugs tend to get on my last nerve the most

ME. TOO.

15 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I wonder how they’re going to play the fraternization angle. Are they going to make it clear that she was hooking up with a player or just play it off as her hanging out at a club with one?

Of course not. I don't think they'll even get into exactly what the offense was.

15 hours ago, PBSLover said:

Does anyone else think that the squad photo had to be re-taken because of Holly and Erica’s departure? I do.

No. The squad photo was taken after the squad had been announced. From my understanding, Holly and Erica were dismissed/left prior to that.

10 hours ago, Java said:

Jenna looks like a little girl getting grounded.  Holly is upset but you can see the defiance there.  That girl is a fighter lol.

I don't see that; she's just clearly tired and upset.

9 hours ago, kerrieway said:

Jenna doesn't look like she has on much makeup.

I don't think she wears THAT much makeup to practice. It's pretty minimal, but it looks sweated out.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Java said:

Actually, I'm thinking there's going to be a bloodbath for vets next year. You'll have the one and done's who didn't get the memo they were done still trying out. You'll have the vets who change their mind at the very last minute. You'll have the ones from other teams who get edited to sound like they were slumming before realizing their Life Long Dreaaammm. <insert hopeful sigh here> Then last but not least will be the project girls that Kelli sees potential in, while Judy bites her tongue in half trying not to scream "WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME FOR PETES SAKE!!! THE GIRL CAN'T FRIGGIN DANCE!!!" at Kelli and Charlotte. 

The turnover alone will be popcorn-worthy.

I'm also waiting for the announcements to start coming in. I think it's safe to assume that Jenna is going to retire this year. Kashara posted something before TC started that made it seem like this is her last year (although of course she could change her mind after being GL and point). Jinelle I guess wouldn't go for a 6th year, but since she extended her visa last year she might go for it. I can see many of the girls retiring but regardless, they only have three upper vets and I wouls guess 2 of them are leaving- Lacey may stay for a chance at point and to get the 5th year ring.

10 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

Jenna what a brat. Looks so fake like a little kid pouting to get out of trouble. She needed cut.

Jenna has a 'boyfriend'. 

I'll have to see the actual scene, but she still seems fake to me-just like in that first scene at the office. Holly seems genuinely upset, not the "i-want-to-show-you-i-regret-this" kind of upset.

5 hours ago, Cheerio34 said:

Chantel you've successfully flown under the radar for what like 3 or 4 years?  Honestly that's an achievement but you need to go. 

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen her dance. What group is she in? Where is she in Thunderstruck? Does she have a cameo? lmao

Edited by tajalexander
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

I don’t think the nonfraternization policy would have to apply to all employees for the DCCs and org to be concerned about potential sexual harassment. For all I know, other employees may have nonfraternization policies as well, but I think it would depend on the connection between other people who work for the Cowboys and the players (and of course, a nonfrat policy wont stop a sexual harassment lawsuit anyway, it’s just a preventative measure for an employer).

I could be completely full of it, but I swear I heard many years ago that Troy Aikman dated someone in the accounting department.  We accountants are hawt LOL! 

1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

I don't think she wears THAT much makeup to practice. It's pretty minimal, but it looks sweated out.

That's how Holly looks too, like her makeup sweated off, but you could still see her (most likely) waterproof eyeliner.

As far as sexism goes, I wonder what would happen if the WNBA had male dancers...if sexism is the culprit, then the players would be the ones to get in trouble.  I think there's no such thing, though, so until there is I guess we'll never know!

Edited by ByTor
8 hours ago, FanInFrisco said:

Hello.  I am a fan of the show but finally took to the net and found this forum after seeing the teaser for tomorrow's episode to find out what's going on with Holly.  After reading all the posts on the subject, all I have to say is "DAMN!"  This is what I've learned from reading posts on this forum.  

- Holly was kicked off the team for fraternizing with players

- Holly was caught drinking while underage with Dak, Zeke, and Jenna at a club.  Oh and she is/was dating and sleeping with Zeke 

- Holly is also a brat and has the attitude of a diva  

- Holly made the biggest mistake of her life and completely blew it

I find it funny and sad how so many people here are quick to cast judgment on a 20 year old girl for making a mistake.  Not to mention that many posters on this forum are stating that they "heard" she was seen hanging out and drinking at a club with Dak and Zeke. And if she's drinking with Zeke, she's obviously now dating and sleeping with him.  WOW!!! Really people?  Dating and sleeping with Zeke?  How do you know this?  Are you a friend of hers?  Did you see it with your own eyes?  Do you have photo or video evidence?  Again, no! You heard it from someone who is supposedly close to the organization or a "friend."   In my world, that is called hearsay.  In the real world, it's called BS.  I also hate to break it to you all, underage drinking is not that big of a deal.  Millions of people do it and police issue citations for that.  Yes, I know it's still illegal but it could have been worse.  Heck, some of the old DCC have done way worse and they stayed on the team.  A google search will enlighten you.  

I wish her success.

Farewell

#teamholly #teamjenna

85F85091-014F-4CC5-B5AE-4DF993D6C689.gif

I havent bothered to read read all the posts about Holly because this place is obsessed with her lately. However, from the posts I’ve read, I think most are of the mindset that Holly willingly and knowingly violated a contract when she was well aware of the contents. She signed 2 of them prior to this year. I don’t think anyone is faulting the girl for having sex or for acting 20 years old and getting her drink on. It’s that she chose Zeke as her sexual and partying partner. An active player for the Dallas Cowboys. Knowing full well that she was once again in violation of a legal and binding contract by being with him in both senses of the word.  

Also, you must not live in Texas. I do. I can tell you that these girls are highly visible in Dallas. Most are well known. Therefore, it is a big deal when one willingly and knowingly partakes underage in an over 21 club and alcohol alongside a Dallas Cowboys player. All of which is once again, a violation of a legal and binding contract. 

I also don’t think posters think Holly is sitting in a dark room crying her eyes out. The DCC was one small step for Holly while she finished up school. It allowed her public exposure and that’s all she was after.  The problem with Holly and even Erica is that she forgot she was not just a cheerleader but an employee of the Dallas Cowboys organization.  And as such, she broke her contract by taking part in two of the main rules of her department. Of course she was going to be let go. That’s real life. She had to pay the consequences of her real life actions. 

Edited by Yes..No..Maybe.
  • Love 23
41 minutes ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

85F85091-014F-4CC5-B5AE-4DF993D6C689.gif

I havent bothered to read read all the posts about Holly because this place is obsessed with her lately. However, from the posts I’ve read, I think most are of the mindset that Holly willingly and knowingly violated a contract when she was well aware of the contents. She signed 2 of them prior to this year. I don’t think anyone is faulting the girl for having sex or for acting 20 years old and getting her drink on. It’s that she chose Zeke as her sexual and partying partner. An active player for the Dallas Cowboys. Knowing full well that she was once again in violation of a legal and binding contract by being with him in both senses of the word.  

Also, you must not live in Texas. I do. I can tell you that these girls are highly visible in Dallas. Most are well known. Therefore, it is a big deal when one willingly and knowingly partakes underage in an over 21 club and alcohol alongside a Dallas Cowboys player. All of which is once again, a violation of a legal and binding contract. 

I also don’t think posters think Holly is sitting in a dark room crying her eyes out. The DCC was one small step for Holly while she finished up school. It allowed her public exposure and that’s all she was after.  The problem with Holly and even Erica is that she forgot she was not just a cheerleader but an employee of the Dallas Cowboys organization.  And as such, she broke her contract by taking part in two of the main rules of her department. Of course she was going to be let go. That’s real life. She had to pay the consequences of her real life actions. 

AAakq9r.gif

Also #hollyisaslut

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Cheertator said:

Eh, I don't know about that. Holly is a very talented dancer and I think she has a promising career ahead of her. She could move to LA and do pretty well for herself as long as she keeps up with her training. 

Girl is just getting started. She needs to set her goals, refocus and get going. 

I hope she learns from the set of decisions she made and just gets stronger.  Only good thoughts for her from me.  

• Love 7