Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

What I (personally) thought was so interesting about the office visit with Jenna was J&K's expectations that leadeship as they define it includes monitoring your teammates' social life and prevent them from harming themselves.  Judy equated "would you let her walk into traffic" with "but you didn't convince her not to visit bars or fraternize"; and neither are "leadership" issues. One is physical safety and an unconscious reaction while the other is trying to talk someone out of doing somethIng they want to do.  Are all GLs supposed to be surrogate fraternizing police?  And, if you were trying to talk your teammate out of fraternizing, how much time do you have?  When do you report it?  

Are these expectations outlined/  defined for all GLs and seconds?  Are there meetings with them to explain this?  Training on taking your teammates 'off the ledge'?  Resources they can use when they have questions?   I always thought the GLs were more for training, locker room expectations, what to wear when and what to pack in your DCC luggage, etc. I didn't realize they were quasi-DCC employees in their responsibilities. 

JMO 

• Love 5

I’m curious if we’ve seen the last of Holly. If it’s true that she sent a nasty note quitting, then I imagine, they will cover her leaving in the beginning of the episode, chalk it up to immaturity, and then move on.

I would love to know who turned them/Holly in. Obviously it appeared Kelli had multiple sources but one was clearly someone (or multiple ppl) on the team.

I think the show made a mistake in not showing Jenna getting reprimanded for her own behavior, which I’m assuming happened. It makes it look like she got in trouble (more than Whitney did for blackface, literally both of my friends who texted me after the show mentioned the Whitney thing) for not coming to K&J and telling on Holly or for not controlling her actions. Holly is 20, not 12, and likely has a fake Id.  I’m sure she and Jenna made it to club on their own accord and should both stand on their own actions. If (big if) my friends are indicative of the views of the non-spoiled, casual viewer, she may come off looking sympathetic. Perhaps Jenna did threaten to quit and for whatever reason like was stated earlier, Kelli didn’t want to lose both Holly and Jenna at once so they caved and refused to show any of it, but I would’ve called her bluff.

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, sATL said:

I am learning more from this forum than the show .

You'll learn so much from here :)

15 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she a rookie in Season 8 of MTT, and made a statement about just getting married to a US Marine right before Training Camp started, but she now is dating Jeff Heath of the Cowboys. Huh?

Since I don't know the answer to this. Was her husband tragically killed in combat serving our country or did she get a divorce or cheated on him with Jeff Heath? If she cheated on her US Marine husband while he was deployed with Jeff Heath, going out on a limb here, but that's probably not a good storyline for MTT,  the Cowboys Franchise and the CMT demographic audience. No wonder we didn't see that focused on MTT. 

I honestly think the relationship fizzled and she moved on.

8 hours ago, rungirl said:

Are we confident that Jenna was guilty of fraternization too or was that speculation on our part?  

Some people on here are confident..others are more likely to allege that this could have been true. I am one of the former.

8 hours ago, Jess14 said:

They keep saying 4 more cuts, so I feel like they have to address Erica’s dismissal somehow (even if they use the injury excuse). 

I feel like they ought to, but since they didn't mention her AT ALL this season, I doubt they will.

3 hours ago, sATL said:

I don't get why not going to Canton was a punishment. my first thought was - ok, a free weekend to do whatever when the team tattletale (assuming it was a veteran) will be gone, and just don't go to places on the list.

Because it's a big deal and rare chance for them to be on a squad that will get to go to and cheer at the pro bowl festivities/game. 

Just a little off topic from the episode last night - I've noticed that from the time that Holly and Erica left, Holly has been posting pics with her former teammates and even when to dinner with some of them. However as for Erica, besides her sushi/froyo/Insta live moment with holly, she doesn't seem to be mentioning/hanging out with anyone. If anything, she's gone back to mostly hanging out with her LSU friends. 

Maybe there's nothing to it, but that was just my observation. 

I now believe Holly was officially cut, she didn't quit...and that the awkward twitter exchange with former Dallas Cowboys player Shaun Smith is what broke the "shaved thin ice" to use Kelli's own words. 

Here is the timeline for Holly's last week as a DCC -

Tuesday July 25th - Holly was in California with the other veterans, they visited the set of Access Hollywood that morning. 

Wednesday July 26th - Holly's last tweet happened on this day. The "Holly drops a Pom" video was taken at the Star at a Youth Dance Camp held that day. Again Shaun Smith must have a daughter or niece that was attending this Youth Dance Camp.

Thursday July 27th or Friday July 28th - Either one of these days has to be the day that Jenna and Holly were brought into the office which we saw in last nights episode. 

The reason K&J had the evidence on Holly is most likely because of an internal Cowboys investigation of bar fight at Clutch that involved Zeke on July 17th. I'm not saying Holly was at the club the night of the incident with Zeke, but when enough questions were asked her name obviously came up when looking into Zeke's clubbing habits. So Holly is on "shaved thin ice" at this point, K&J are pissed and busy trying to change point for the Canton trip.....then someone gets the twitter exchange between Shaun Smith and Holly that happened just 24-48 hours prior mind you, in front of K&J...... and that was the end of Holly's career at DCC. 

12.JPG

• Love 1

Am I the only one who thought with the "locker room talk" that it was actually one of the players/Zeke who was talking about it in the locker room. I mean all of those players know of Holly, or maybe even know her, and them talking about the hook up isn't far-fetched in my mind. If it's the boys talking about it in the locker room and it got back to k & j, that would, in my opinion make it worse. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Jessinvirginia said:

Am I the only one who thought with the "locker room talk" that it was actually one of the players/Zeke who was talking about it in the locker room. I mean all of those players know of Holly, or maybe even know her, and them talking about the hook up isn't far-fetched in my mind. If it's the boys talking about it in the locker room and it got back to k & j, that would, in my opinion make it worse. 

This!! I thought the exact same thing. I didn't think Kelli was referring to the DCCs when she mentioned locker room talk. I wondered if someone else (an assistant coach, etc) overheard the guys talking about it in the locker room and mentioned it to K & J.

• Love 2

So... they would take a guy's locker room talk THAT seriously? I mean for all they know Holly was flirting with him publicly and that's it, but the only one who could confirm that she did sleep with him was obviously Zeke. Yet, he's a guy and apparently not a real gentleman, so who's to sat that he is telling everyone he's the man and he's banging cheerleaders on the side, while in reality Holly never went further than just flirting?

Just saying that I still think it was one or more DCCs telling on them, not DCs.

Edited by dreamcatcher
1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

You'll learn so much from here :)

I honestly think the relationship fizzled and she moved on.

Some people on here are confident..others are more likely to allege that this could have been true. I am one of the former.

I feel like they ought to, but since they didn't mention her AT ALL this season, I doubt they will.

Because it's a big deal and rare chance for them to be on a squad that will get to go to and cheer at the pro bowl festivities/game. 

You'll learn so much from speculation - not.

• Love 1

I hope the next episode is the last that we hear about the Jenna/Holly drama honestly. I feel like it has  put a damper over the whole season (for those of us who were spoiled and knew what was coming), and then the big reveal last night was a huge letdown. I’m ready to just watch some dancing. 

• Love 4
52 minutes ago, Jessinvirginia said:

That's what I thought to. I also got the vibe that she wasn't taking it seriously at all. Her crying looked out on and it looked like she smirked at the cmt camera on the way out. Then she was smiling as she left and said how much fun it was.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

So... they would take a guy's locker room talk THAT seriously? I mean for all they know Holly was flirting with him publicly and that's it, but the only one who could confirm that she did sleep with him was obviously Zeke. Yet, he's a guy and apparently not a real gentleman, so who's to sat that he is telling everyone he's the man and he's banging cheerleaders on the side, while in reality Holly never went further than just flirting?

Just saying that I still think it was one or more DCCs telling on them, not DCs.

I think yes coupled with the fact that there are other outlets they get their information from. Everyone isn't lying, and after a while it becomes hard to hide or deny convincingly.

11 minutes ago, WickedMom said:

You'll learn so much from speculation - not.

I don't think that's what I said or suggested.

• Love 1

Hi this is my first post and I've found this forum so interesting.  I've watched the show from the beginning and always had a real respect for the work the DCC do.  And I'm in Patriot's country lol.  Excuse the dumb question after last nights episode Holly was still a DCC and told she and Jenna couldn't go to Canton.  But with the posts she's made she is obviously gone so m I right she left after the "talk"?

3 minutes ago, gnesty said:

Hi this is my first post and I've found this forum so interesting.  I've watched the show from the beginning and always had a real respect for the work the DCC do.  And I'm in Patriot's country lol.  Excuse the dumb question after last nights episode Holly was still a DCC and told she and Jenna couldn't go to Canton.  But with the posts she's made she is obviously gone so m I right she left after the "talk"?

Yes. She (Holly) left sometime after that discussion with Judy and Kelli, yes. Not that exact day, but sometime afterwards. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

I'd call her point because she is point. No competition, she is point. 

This.  KaShara more than holds her own at point.

30 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

The players are holier than thou.  Sure, Zeke has his off field problems but to the organization he is a goldmine.  He is producing results for the team and getting the wins.  That's what Jerry cared about.  They will always believe what these guys are saying.  And, even if it's just a rumor, Kelli has a responsibility to the organization to address it.  Even if it's harmless flirting - which it wasn't.  Fraternization doesn't mean "sleeping with".  Holly was breaking contract by being around Zeke.  At the club, her apartment, smoking with, talking/texting, horizontally dancing with, etc.

Also, for everyone who is saying Holly lied to their faces...it's possible she didn't.  She said, "I'm not CURRENTLY talking to a player."  That means she and Zeke were done by the time the meeting happened.  If they were, then technically, she didn't lie.  Just saying.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, MelTexGirl said:

I just watched the last part again when Holly packed up her things before leaving - 

1. Damn that duffel!!!! I'm jealous and I want one. 

2. If she wasn't going to canton, why did she take the gold dress? 

3. I get it that she's a great dancer and probably one of the best in the team, but for it to come from her - a little self absorbed in my opinion. Kind of giving me the Gina vibe. 

4. When she first walked in the locker room after the office visit, that smile just rubbed me the wrong way. 

Cant wait to se this play out next week. 

I didn't necessarily see it that way

a) its true

b) its the same thing anyone at a job interview would say 'I think I'm/I would be an asset to your team/company/firm, it's really no different and sounds no more cocky or self-absorbed to me, not to mention pretty much every candidate at auditions says pretty much the same thing in the backstage interviews. you wouldn't be there if you didn't think you'd be a good asset.

Re the smile, she very much could have been trying not to cry, I do the same thing, a fake it til you make it thing

Edited by CaseyRe
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, Jess14 said:

They keep saying 4 more cuts, so I feel like they have to address Erica’s dismissal somehow (even if they use the injury excuse). 

The only reasons I can think of the different treatment between Holly/Jenna is 1) they value Jenna on the team more; 2) while they both got in trouble for fraternization last year, Jenna stopped sleeping with a player (whether her choice or his, who knows) and Holly kept sleeping with a player; or 3) it comes down to the underage drinking thing. I’m truly shocked by how little attention they paid to the under 21 in a 21 and up club issue. Its not a big deal to most ppl but it was an easy out for them.

I thought this episode would clear up some things, but it didn’t.

They may have thought that reflected worse on them? law breaking vs contract breaking. Holly is legal to have sex, she's not to drink, and America's Sweethearts can't be seen to be breaking the law. plus, it would then place the club and whomever bought her the drinks in a sticky spot - if it were Zeke or Jenna, thats a Class A misdemeanor, which neither needs - nor I suspect does DC/DCC want to be associated with it -. better to hit on the fraternization rule, from a PR standpoint

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, MyMomSaysImSpecial said:

Also, for everyone who is saying Holly lied to their faces...it's possible she didn't.  She said, "I'm not CURRENTLY talking to a player."  That means she and Zeke were done by the time the meeting happened.  If they were, then technically, she didn't lie.  Just saying.

I sort of agree. Holly seemed kind of honest. If they knew about her past indiscretions and had already talked to her about them there would be no need for Holly to admit to breaking the fraternization rules now. She probably thought she had a fresh start from last time.

It's possible the club photo dug up old skeletons and made it look like Holly was still seeing Zeke. Regardless ideally Holly would take back being seen with him, whether an accident or not.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, MyMomSaysImSpecial said:

This.  KaShara more than holds her own at point.

The players are holier than thou.  Sure, Zeke has his off field problems but to the organization he is a goldmine.  He is producing results for the team and getting the wins.  That's what Jerry cared about.  They will always believe what these guys are saying.  And, even if it's just a rumor, Kelli has a responsibility to the organization to address it.  Even if it's harmless flirting - which it wasn't.  Fraternization doesn't mean "sleeping with".  Holly was breaking contract by being around Zeke.  At the club, her apartment, smoking with, talking/texting, horizontally dancing with, etc.

You can tell she's the daughter of a lawyer - she chose her words super carefully there. it went from deny deny deny lie lie lie to a very carefully chosen 'not currently' which is an admission that yes, she did BUT she's not breaking the rule now. its a dicey game to play, because you are admitting that you broke contract in the past, but if played right means you can try to show/prove that you've learned from your mistake. 

Also did anyone else notice how the camera panned over Zeke and Dak's lockers in the locker room on the ridiculous tour? that made me chuckle about what was coming next

• Love 6

I have been lurking for a couple of years on here, but this is my first post.  This is a fun and interesting site.  I'm a little disappointed in some of the posts excusing Holly's behavior, as a former dancer in HS (San Antonio) and one year as a Strutter - you know the rules and you follow them, or you step aside.  I'm 45, so I was on dance team before everything got ridiculously PC and we were weighed every week and if you didn't make your weight - you didn't dance.  As a Strutter, I still had the founder (Barbara Tidwell) as my director.  She was strict on weight, rules, Texas History and etiquette.  You weren't to be seen NEAR the football dorms and you were to carry yourself as a lady.  I'm sad that so many now discount contracts and rules, they were put in place for a reason - which is why everyone doesn't and shouldn't participate.  I would have loved to have had the opportunity to have tried out for the DCC, at 45 I sometimes still try to convince myself I can, but lets be honest...it ain't going to happen.   Holly was given the dream that many want so bad, and then tossed it in the trash.  She took a spot from someone that wanted it more and that is sad.  She flat out lied to K&J, she knew the stakes and should have been let go immediately.  As far as Jenna, I have watched this show from day 1 and she has shown to be a great dancer and representative for the team, I'm not going to listen to all the nonsense posted about her here.  You could tell when she was confronted that she didn't want to call her friend out but her back was against the wall.  She is a GL now and has a job to uphold.  Don't blame Jenna, Holly is an adult and no one made her break the rules. 

• Love 16
12 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

It must have been hard for Jenna when Holly showed up at her house and forced her to dress up, put on makeup, and go clubbing.  

It must have been hard for Jenna to sit at the same table as Holly when Zeke & group accidentally sat down at same table. 

Poor Jenna, there was nothing she could do.  Jenna said she was tsk tsking in her head, hoping Holly would come to her senses.

Now, for Jenna, one less competitor for her point...oh wait, Hello Kashara!

this made me LOL. #ughlifeissoooohard

• Love 9

Posted this under hidden contents on episode thread but should have here: 

My confusion now is when exactly Holly quits...July 27 or 28 was Doomsday if I recall correctly and it seems like that was the day they showed on last night's episode.  In the weeks following as info trickled around, multiple people told me that Holly and Jenna were the only ones called in that evening - Jenna took her medicine and turned a corner after that point, texted all the vets to apologize for formations having to be changed because of her actions and did help a lot with rookies while everyone was in Ohio.  I was told though that that was the last time Holly was there, that after that meeting she went off the radar.  Didn't show up to practice the next day and no one could get in touch with her, wasn't answering texts or anything.  I guess I just assumed she blew up in the office when they told her they knew about her underage activities but now it's looking more like she pretended to be sorry (maybe she was in that moment, who am i to judge that) but was so humiliated and upset she decided to quit; her 'but it was fun' quip makes me think that must be it?  Omg i never even assumed she wouldn't tell Kelli and Judy she was quitting, that she was like 'whatever, i'm out' and just never came back?!  I am really intrigued now too to see how this goes down moving forward, if next week Kelli has a talking head of 'since our meeting with her on breaking her contract, Holly has decided being a DCC is no longer the best fit for her and her future plans.  We wish her the best with all her endeavors as she is a truly talented performer" or if it's a "practice has started and Holly is nowhere to be found..." 

Reading through recent comments others seem to confirm this, the dates and that Holly 'apologized' then walked out the door and never came back (or at least not for awhile, till she had to return stuff).  I wouldn't be surprised if she wrote a mean letter to K*J except that Kelli still likes some of her posts on IG. I'd think they'd really try to distance themselves from her but maybe Kelli is just taking the high road. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, gnesty said:

On another thread someone wrote that insider info said Holly didn't show up for practice and no longer answered calls or texts.  Supposedly she wrote K & J that she quit.  Maybe she thought they would beg her to come back.

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, Mistydd said:

This was on Holly’s insta story last night. LV duffle and now Tiffany diamond earrings ? 

6AA9D0FF-AE8A-4B3A-A9DC-091204D5A11D.jpeg

Holly's LV Duffel is #goals assuming it was a KEEPALL BANDOULIÈRE 55 like the one listed below.

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/keepall-bandouliere-55-monogram-000698

The Tiffany diamond stud earrings, hmm (note: I am personally spoiled by my better half), but I think they should be larger (to compensate for all that she lost), or at least she should hold out for a ring. 

However I am not making any assumptions about who gave Holly these gifts, for all I know she earned them herself from dancing, or her family gave her a nice gift to lift her spirit.   

She will be missed on the squad by fans for sure.

• Love 3

Holly was genuinely upset when they called her in the first time about her weight. I think she was still determined to submit to the rules without complaint in order to be on the team.

When they called her in a second time, again on camera, and chastised her in a very severe way, she was humiliated. Based on the contract as well as the underage drinking law, she deserved to be confronted. But I think being used for TV ratings is what pushed her over the edge. Perhaps she found out that Jenna threw her under the bus. I would have felt the same way - embarrassed, then angry.

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Holly was genuinely upset when they called her in the first time about her weight. I think she was still determined to submit to the rules without complaint in order to be on the team.

When they called her in a second time, again on camera, and chastised her in a very severe way, she was humiliated. Based on the contract as well as the underage drinking law, she deserved to be confronted. But I think being used for TV ratings is what pushed her over the edge. Perhaps she found out that Jenna threw her under the bus. I would have felt the same way - embarrassed, then angry.

Accountability... no one threw her under the bus.  SHE is responsible for her actions, not Jenna. The sooner young people learn this, the better off they will be.

18 minutes ago, California Girl said:

Holly's LV Duffel is #goals assuming it was a KEEPALL BANDOULIÈRE 55 like the one listed below.

http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/keepall-bandouliere-55-monogram-000698

The Tiffany diamond stud earrings, hmm (note: I am personally spoiled by my better half), but I think they should be larger (to compensate for all that she lost), or at least she should hold out for a ring. 

However I am not making any assumptions about who gave Holly these gifts, for all I know she earned them herself from dancing, or her family gave her a nice gift to lift her spirit.   

I have never like LV, I might be in the minority here and have never wanted anything from Tiffany.   I just don't understand the appeal. 

Edited by kharlan25
spelling
  • Love 15
20 minutes ago, California Girl said:

Yeah could have been a gift from family knowing that episode was airing last night. Just fun to speculate ? Holly was one of my favs too. 

20 minutes ago, kharlan25 said:

Accountability... no one threw her under the bus.  SHE is responsible for her actions, not Jenna. The sooner young people learn this, the better off they will be.

I have never like LV, I might be in the minority here and have never wanted anything from Tiffany.   I just don't understand the appeal. 

Same here. I mean its nice enough, but to me in this case it seems more like one is paying for a name rather than a superior product.  But thats just me.

When all is done and dusted, I hope all involved learned a good lesson. 

• Love 5

I don't feel like Brennan will make it. They keep mentioning her facial expressions. I also wonder about Christina, I think that's her name, the one that was out of breath last night.

Holly needs to own what she chose to do. Jenna may have been there, but Holly still made the choice to hang out with them and whatever else happened.  I really liked her, she is an amazing dancer. It's a shame she threw it all away. 

• Love 3

Am I the only one who thinks Christina will be a one-and-done girl? She bugged me again this episode with her excuses for being winded. From what we've seen so far I can't believe they cut Brennan and kept Christina. Christina should be thanking her lucky stars that Holly and Erica quit/were cut or I don't think she would have made the team. 

Jenna was in a tough position. She had to rat out her friend to keep her job or lost her job to keep her friend. While I don't think Jenna was innocent in this it was still a tough position to be in. I'm sure she learned a lot from this as this probably won't be the last time she is in this position. Holly has only herself to blame and I don't think for a second that she is sorry for what she did. She flat out lied, then tried to backtrack and ultimately didn't seem remorseful at all. Her comment in the locker room "it was fun" spoke volumes. If she had taken her chastisement and been truly remorseful I could see her redeeming herself (like Whitney who seemed truly remorseful). Her attitude shows she is very entitled and thinks the rules really don't apply to her. Some people would take this as a learning experience and she seems to have taken it like a petulant toddler would have.  There are other talented dancers out there who don't have her attitude; guess who directors are going to hire?

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

The team is 36 without Holly and Erica.  What two rookies do you guys think would NOT have made the team if these two chicks were still on the team?

Christina for sure.  In fact, there's a question as to whether she'll even finish the season.  There's been lots of screw ups.

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

The team is 36 without Holly and Erica.  What two rookies do you guys think would NOT have made the team if these two chicks were still on the team?

Brennan and taryn don't make the team 

19 minutes ago, Shallan said:

Am I the only one who thinks Christina will be a one-and-done girl? 

Love her but I totally agree. Sometimes I forget that she's a trained dancer tbh. 

Side note but Lauren and Lexie are my favorite rookies. 

Edited by beachespeaches
added something
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

Holly is not the only vet to be called in for weight this season or seasons past. Vets have been cut at auditions for "looking soft" She did look heavy in the episode they called her in for.

As for being embarrassed a 2nd time...again on her. Don't do things that break the contract don't get called in on camera. It's a very simple concept. 

• Love 8
59 minutes ago, pasdetrois said:

I wonder how it would have all gone if she hadn't had the embarrassment of her shirt coming undone during auditions in front of everyone. i wonder if that hadn't been shown on tv, then the weight, then the drama of the contract, esp as all were used for ratings, and she'd have known they would be, that she might have responded differently and just taken the punishment. quitting over it when you could have clung to the job for one more year and then left by choice...seems ridiculous to me. then again going to work nearly daily and knowing your bosses are just looking for any excuse...Ive been there and I wept all the way to work everyday

59 minutes ago, kharlan25 said:

Not alone. for me its beyond overpriced and overhyped. and a lot of people seem toview pricey=good. it isn't. not to mention the guys (and gals) that think pricey=romantic. the most romantic thing my guy ever did for me was get my pick and mix candy when I was upset. I'd never said which ones I liked, but he'd noticed when we went to the movies, once. and so he went to the thetre, and he got me my faves. it meant so much more to me that he had noticed what I liked, rather than getting me a generic box of chocolates. romance does not equal expensive, no matter what people think. tiffany earrings would mean no more to me than topshop, in fact I'd be worried about how much he spent and be concerned wearing them out and that i'd lose them.  my twenty buck duffle carries my gear and I don't have to worry about my bank balance.

but if those earrings ARE from zeke and she thinks shes getting a ring...yikes

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I hope the next episode is the last that we hear about the Jenna/Holly drama honestly. I feel like it has  put a damper over the whole season (for those of us who were spoiled and knew what was coming), and then the big reveal last night was a huge letdown. I’m ready to just watch some dancing. 

THIS!  I stopped watching The Real Housewives of (Insert City), Kardashians, etc because the story lines are so focused on drama & conflict!  The reason I stared watching MTT is because the story lines were focused on dancing and the struggles the rookies faced as it pertains to their dancing.   I really hope the show returns to its old format where the emphasis was on dancing.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Agreed . I want dancing and more dancing. Favorite part of the show. And Jay. I like Jay too. 

Enough of the celebrities. Ugh. 

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

Christina for sure..and maybe Savannah. (isn't that one of them)

38 minutes ago, cmccasandra said:

I don't feel like Brennan will make it. They keep mentioning her facial expressions. I also wonder about Christina, I think that's her name, the one that was out of breath last night.

She doesn't.

7 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

I see a bunch of these rookies as one and done.

Same.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Christina for sure.  In fact, there's a question as to whether she'll even finish the season.  There's been lots of screw ups.

Oh my goodness, her splits are an eyesore. I totally agree, Christina would have totally been cut in my opinion. I'm always excited to see past tcc, but I just don't really understand why she was able to stay... There have been years they went to 34, since not enough were ready. I think that should have happened this year too. 

• Love 10