Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, sATL said:

hmmm. I didn't think about this point.. the cowboys (well probably all nfl/nba teams) are worried that a cheerleader will sue because she was pressured/expected to do sexual favors if she made the squad?

But given most employees in the organization make less than the players wouldn't the policy have to apply to everyone?  A lawsuit can come from anywhere/anyone - its just that the cheerleaders are more visible and sexy than the lowly paid woman in the athletic, medical, ticket sales or concessions department.

I can see it being a K&J thing , based upon the advice of legal. It may have happened, or came close to a lawsuit before. Due to the invent of social media and other tattle-tailing devices/methods, they now just have to enforce it. 30-something years ago when K&J started, just staying no frat' probably was enough as they wouldn't had the undisputable concrete proof, other than rumors, to enforce it.

Holly's not the first, and say to say won't be the last, to lose their job as to what's on social media. It almost makes a person not want to have FB, Instagram, etc.

True, I agree with all you said. I was thinking from a business standpoint, what is the more valuable asset to protect?  I don't know for a fact my speculation is true. But, from a sleezy lawyer, greedy business perspective, it's always a possibility. The sad truth is at the end of the day, they care about the money, and not the people. No football player is going to accuse a cheerleader of anything along those lines at the risk of making themselves look weak. From a legal perspective, contractors might have different laws than employees of of the Jones Empire. All spec on my part, but I find things like this usually start with a close call or something that happened and was covered up. Cynical? Yes, but it's the way of the world when $ talks.

With regards to Holly, I think a little humility could have gone long way in the aftermath instead of such a publicly defiant stance. She's young in age and young in maturity, maybe she will learn. Although I promise to actually stick around and  take responsibility for this opinion instead of judging for judging and then walking out because I am too scared to stay around an deal with the results of my attempted mic drop. Not that anyone does that. 

Edited by Glamourdoll
words
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Yes..No..Maybe. said:

85F85091-014F-4CC5-B5AE-4DF993D6C689.gif

I havent bothered to read read all the posts about Holly because this place is obsessed with her lately. However, from the posts I’ve read, I think most are of the mindset that Holly willingly and knowingly violated a contract when she was well aware of the contents. She signed 2 of them prior to this year. I don’t think anyone is faulting the girl for having sex or for acting 20 years old and getting her drink on. It’s that she chose Zeke as her sexual and partying partner. An active player for the Dallas Cowboys. Knowing full well that she was once again in violation of a legal and binding contract by being with him in both senses of the word.  

In my opinion, this is a direct result of the show being so damn DULL. We love show, we want to talk about show, and show is not delivering.

Also, that meme is FTW.

• Love 10

Well, tonight we will see what DCC wants us to see.  It does say 2 vets suspended, so I imagine she went along with that at first, and then thinking about it later decided to quit.  We may not see her decision or telling K&J that she quit.  

It's funny when Kelly spoke to her about starting to look "thick", Holly did say she was actually under the set guidelines for this.  And Kelly also said to her something about letting Holly teach facials to the girls, which I assume means how to do cute, sexy etc face poses while performing.  So, their strongest vet was denied a leadership role in her 3rd year, which is ok, but is asked to teach the rookies.  

With a weight "hey, we are started to notice" even though she is under the guidlines, no leadership role this year, and then a suspension (based on ??) that is right before HOF, I assume she decided that this was enough.  It could have been an emotional response later.  The DCC is not the endgame at all for Holly, and it shouldn't be for anyone else.  It's not like she lost a huge salary with this decision.  I lived in DFW area for many years and the DCC were not celebrities in the area at all.  I think Holly just caught everyone's attention because her skill did raise the whole team up.  Just seeing the new showgroup routines showed that everyone was trying to get to her level and it did improve the quality of the dancing.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ElenaFR said:

Girl is just getting started. She needs to set her goals, refocus and get going. 

I hope she learns from the set of decisions she made and just gets stronger.  Only good thoughts for her from me.  

This reminded me that the whole reason Holly tried out for the DCC is that she didn't make it onto So You Think You Can Dance.  Curious if she'll go after that dream again now that she has more experience under her belt.  Holly is very dynamic dancer and was for sure one of the best active DCC last year, but once you pop her into LA, Vegas, NYC or other very active dance communities, I'll wonder how she'll compare.  I also think she has kind of a hard look right now, but with some tweaks to cosmetics can get some of her freshness back.  The heavy hand she has with cosmetics now puts a little too much age on her, IMO.

7 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Well, tonight we will see what DCC wants us to see.  It does say 2 vets suspended, so I imagine she went along with that at first, and then thinking about it later decided to quit.  We may not see her decision or telling K&J that she quit.  

It's funny when Kelly spoke to her about starting to look "thick", Holly did say she was actually under the set guidelines for this.  And Kelly also said to her something about letting Holly teach facials to the girls, which I assume means how to do cute, sexy etc face poses while performing.  So, their strongest vet was denied a leadership role in her 3rd year, which is ok, but is asked to teach the rookies.  

With a weight "hey, we are started to notice" even though she is under the guidlines, no leadership role this year, and then a suspension (based on ??) that is right before HOF, I assume she decided that this was enough.  It could have been an emotional response later.  The DCC is not the endgame at all for Holly, and it shouldn't be for anyone else.  It's not like she lost a huge salary with this decision.  I lived in DFW area for many years and the DCC were not celebrities in the area at all.  I think Holly just caught everyone's attention because her skill did raise the whole team up.  Just seeing the new showgroup routines showed that everyone was trying to get to her level and it did improve the quality of the dancing.  

When she was a rookie, I think she was thicker but very fit.  Didn't she win Jay's challenge?  She leaned up more in camp and had a solid base of muscle under her teenage thickness.  But she's slacked off on the workouts, leaving some jiggle, which is why the number on the scale is probably the same.  So she's techncially hitting guidelines without looking as good as she did.

As for local celebrity status, I think social media has changed that game a bit.  The spotlight is small, but it's still there.  I've been out and about in uptown at some of the same places as a group of DCC, and there was definitely some buzz and chatter going on.  Not like there would be with a Demi Lovato or Jonas Brothers (yay localish pop stars!), but it was there.  I'd say it's higher than the castmates of The Bachelor, though maybe on par with JoJo (who became The Bachelorette) for some of the more popular ones.

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Just wanted to touch base on people who are claiming that the Dallas Cowboys are hypocritical in their actions on the alleged Holly and Zeke situation.

1. They are called the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, this a is a subset of the Dallas Cowboys. The football team is not called "Dallas Cheerleaders Football Team" 

2. Fans go to ATT Stadium to see the Dallas Cowboys, they don't go in masses to see the DCC and casually watch the football game. 

3. Zeke can do something at a professional level that maybe only 5 other people on this Earth of 7.5 Billion people can do. 

4. I'm pretty sure there are thousands of dancers on this earth at a higher skill level than Holly.

5. Zeke brings in revenue to the Dallas Cowboys. indirectly via Jersey sales and his performance on the field.

6. Holly does not bring in revenue whatsoever to the Dallas Cowboys. 

MIC DROP. BLESS. 

9 hours ago, FanInFrisco said:

- Holly was kicked off the team for fraternizing with players

- Holly was caught drinking while underage with Dak, Zeke, and Jenna at a club.  Oh and she is/was dating and sleeping with Zeke 

- Holly is also a brat and has the attitude of a diva  

- Holly made the biggest mistake of her life and completely blew it

I find it funny and sad how so many people here are quick to cast judgment on a 20 year old girl for making a mistake.  Not to mention that many posters on this forum are stating that they "heard" she was seen hanging out and drinking at a club with Dak and Zeke. And if she's drinking with Zeke, she's obviously now dating and sleeping with him.  WOW!!! Really people?  Dating and sleeping with Zeke?  How do you know this?  Are you a friend of hers?  Did you see it with your own eyes?  Do you have photo or video evidence?  Again, no! You heard it from someone who is supposedly close to the organization or a "friend."   In my world, that is called hearsay.  In the real world, it's called BS.  I also hate to break it to you all, underage drinking is not that big of a deal.  Millions of people do it and police issue citations for that.  Yes, I know it's still illegal but it could have been worse.  Heck, some of the old DCC have done way worse and they stayed on the team.  A google search will enlighten you.  

Did anyone else say Holly and Zeke, Jenna and Dak, were all at the club at the same time, underage drinking. No. 

Two seperate hookups. Only Holly is underage. Illegal and against her contract even if everybody does it.

Common knowledge in Dallas that Holly/Zeke drank, smoked, hooked up. She's just some cheerleader he banged. 

• Love 3

This is kinda on the "fraternization" subject for Training Camp, I'm just curious because her name has been brought up. 

It's concerning former DCC Paige - 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she a rookie in Season 8 of MTT, and made a statement about just getting married to a US Marine right before Training Camp started, but she now is dating Jeff Heath of the Cowboys. Huh?

Since I don't know the answer to this. Was her husband tragically killed in combat serving our country or did she get a divorce or cheated on him with Jeff Heath? If she cheated on her US Marine husband while he was deployed with Jeff Heath, going out on a limb here, but that's probably not a good storyline for MTT,  the Cowboys Franchise and the CMT demographic audience. No wonder we didn't see that focused on MTT. 

11 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Did the cmt preview video with Holly in the office get deleted? I can't find it.

I can't find it either.  Not on here or CMT.com..

I hope this works.  Right now it's playing a commercial for me.

http://www.cmt.com/video-clips/jdcepk/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-ep-1209-sneak-peek-getting-ready-for-demi

ETA this is ONLY the Demi Lovato (sp?) part of the episode.  Nothing about anything else happening in the episode airing tonight.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Found preview on website
14 hours ago, FanInFrisco said:

Hello.  I am a fan of the show but finally took to the net and found this forum after seeing the teaser for tomorrow's episode to find out what's going on with Holly.  After reading all the posts on the subject, all I have to say is "DAMN!"  This is what I've learned from reading posts on this forum.  

- Holly was kicked off the team for fraternizing with players

- Holly was caught drinking while underage with Dak, Zeke, and Jenna at a club.  Oh and she is/was dating and sleeping with Zeke 

- Holly is also a brat and has the attitude of a diva  

- Holly made the biggest mistake of her life and completely blew it

I find it funny and sad how so many people here are quick to cast judgment on a 20 year old girl for making a mistake.  Not to mention that many posters on this forum are stating that they "heard" she was seen hanging out and drinking at a club with Dak and Zeke. And if she's drinking with Zeke, she's obviously now dating and sleeping with him.  WOW!!! Really people?  Dating and sleeping with Zeke?  How do you know this?  Are you a friend of hers?  Did you see it with your own eyes?  Do you have photo or video evidence?  Again, no! You heard it from someone who is supposedly close to the organization or a "friend."   In my world, that is called hearsay.  In the real world, it's called BS.  I also hate to break it to you all, underage drinking is not that big of a deal.  Millions of people do it and police issue citations for that.  Yes, I know it's still illegal but it could have been worse.  Heck, some of the old DCC have done way worse and they stayed on the team.  A google search will enlighten you.  

Most of the negative comments I read are coming from little girls or adult little girls, who obviously have their life so perfectly set and free of mistakes that they can continue to publicly shame a person.  Holly obviously messed up and is now off the team.  They held her to a higher standard.  She knew the rules, she broke them, and it's over.  It's something she has to live with, but it's not nearly the end of the world for her.  The girl has some serious talent and will find something else.  Posters here are painting a picture of a bratty young girl who is sitting in the dark corner of a room, crying her eyes out, and regretting the decisions she made.  I highly doubt that.  Making DCC is definitely a significant accomplishment and has lots of perks, but it's not the end all be all of dance.  In the professional dance world, it's hardly a blip on the radar.  

Holly is a 20 year old girl who made a mistake and will continue to make mistakes throughout the course of her life.  It doesn't make her a brat, a slut, or a bad person, it makes her human.  For all the "I will never do this" or "I would never do that" crowd and the rumor millers out there, think before you pass judgement and continue to feed the grinder.  Holly lived a dream for two years.  Which is two years more than the thousands of women out there trying out for a spot on the team and the negative posters here.  

I wish her success.

Farewell

#teamholly #teamjenna

No need to reprimand posters on here. We are all on this forum to gossip about the show and post our honest opinions, positive or negative. But thanks for shaming us ( after lecturing us not to shame Holly...) 

• Love 20
23 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

This is kinda on the "fraternization" subject for Training Camp, I'm just curious because her name has been brought up. 

It's concerning former DCC Paige - 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't she a rookie in Season 8 of MTT, and made a statement about just getting married to a US Marine right before Training Camp started, but she now is dating Jeff Heath of the Cowboys. Huh?

Since I don't know the answer to this. Was her husband tragically killed in combat serving our country or did she get a divorce or cheated on him with Jeff Heath? If she cheated on her US Marine husband while he was deployed with Jeff Heath, going out on a limb here, but that's probably not a good storyline for MTT,  the Cowboys Franchise and the CMT demographic audience. No wonder we didn't see that focused on MTT. 

She divorced her first husband, and we're not sure if it was finalized before she and her current husband started dating, but it was a  pretty quick turnover. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, tinabee1967 said:

Well, that just blows. ?

Where is the squad photo? I heard it was on Kitty's website, but cannot find it. 

Kitty posted the collage of cameo photos that was released at the friend's and family event, its on her Insta or twitter can't remember. 

Alexandria posted a picture of the official squad photo on her Insta story a few days ago. Check back a few pages to see, someone screenshotted it

• Love 1

I’ve watched the show for years. I’m one of those that rewatches old seasons, just for fun. I’ve followed these threads through several camps w/o commenting but thought I’d chime in for once, since I love Holly and think she’s incredibly talented and have loved watching her grow as a DCC. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight. I’ve tried to reserve judgement as all I know comes from rumor and gossip. I’m sure there is truth to a lot of what’s out there. But what if Holly was given a choice in the end? After more came out or a combination of things, what if K&J let her choose whether to leave instead of them cutting her? I struggle with, if both she and Jenna were having the same issues last year and given a pass, why the difference in the end this year? And who put out that Holly quit? Where did that rumor start? Forgive my ignorance if that is fact and someone knows for sure, but her face in the promo and her insta posts...I don’t know. I read it different. I just wonder if, she felt she had been treated differently than Jenna. Of course, underage drinking factors in if that’s true. But the other would be equal and that’s what K refers to in the promo. I’d be mad to if I were her. Assuming there was unequal treatment. But I’m assuming. Maybe not and her attitude is as bad as everyone thinks. But when K mentioned her teaching the girls about faces, she looked excited. Invested. I don’t know... maybe I want her to be. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

She divorced her first husband, and we're not sure if it was finalized before she and her current husband started dating, but it was a  pretty quick turnover. 

Paige and Jeff are not married yet. 

1 minute ago, Kristene1 said:

I’ve watched the show for years. I’m one of those that rewatches old seasons, just for fun. I’ve followed these threads through several camps w/o commenting but thought I’d chime in for once, since I love Holly and think she’s incredibly talented and have loved watching her grow as a DCC. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight. I’ve tried to reserve judgement as all I know comes from rumor and gossip. I’m sure there is truth to a lot of what’s out there. But what if Holly was given a choice in the end? After more came out or a combination of things, what if K&J let her choose whether to leave instead of them cutting her? I struggle with, if both she and Jenna were having the same issues last year and given a pass, why the difference in the end this year? And who put out that Holly quit? Where did that rumor start? Forgive my ignorance if that is fact and someone knows for sure, but her face in the promo and her insta posts...I don’t know. I read it different. I just wonder if, she felt she had been treated differently than Jenna. Of course, underage drinking factors in if that’s true. But the other would be equal and that’s what K refers to in the promo. I’d be mad to if I were her. Assuming there was unequal treatment. But I’m assuming. Maybe not and her attitude is as bad as everyone thinks. But when K mentioned her teaching the girls about faces, she looked excited. Invested. I don’t know... maybe I want her to be. 

From what I heard through the grapevine; Holly was given the option. Quit or be cut. She chose to quit. But who knows; I don’t even care anymore. All that matters now, is that she’s done with the DCC and we all need to move on. 

• Love 10

I feel bad for Holly.... she's one of my favorites, or was. I think of all the stupid crap I did in my early twenties, and just thank god social media didn't exist back then. Kids these days have it so much harder.... every stumble you make can be put on Facebook, snap chat, Instagram. It sucks. 

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

I feel bad for Holly.... she's one of my favorites, or was. I think of all the stupid crap I did in my early twenties, and just thank god social media didn't exist back then. Kids these days have it so much harder.... every stumble you make can be put on Facebook, snap chat, Instagram. It sucks. 

Even more so when the person in question is a public figure.  

I try not to judge too harshly, especially considering some of the nonsense I partook in during my early 20s, but for me it doesnt change the fact that Holly was aware of the rules and she chose to break them. To me if she was given the quit or be fired option, she was lucky in that regard. Most dont get that option.   Even at that age when we are called to account, we play it off so it doesnt sting as much, so we still look good in the eyes of our peers, but its part of the process of growing up. To quote one of my favorites "When you’ve done something wrong admit it and be sorry. No one in history has ever choked to death from swallowing their pride"

But lets see what tonight reveals.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

I don't think she's married, at least not yet.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kristene1 said:

Hi all. Longtime follower. Firstime poster. Here’s a link that might help. 

58 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Kitty posted the collage of cameo photos that was released at the friend's and family event, its on her Insta or twitter can't remember. 

Alexandria posted a picture of the official squad photo on her Insta story a few days ago. Check back a few pages to see, someone screenshotted it

Is she the only one who posted it? I'm surprised she didn't get in trouble for leaking it.

• Love 1

12.JPG.5191474ff4555401effff060b3ef6b11.JPG

I wish i knew the timeline of tonight's office visit by Jenna and Holly. What day was it...probably somewhere around July 26th. This is pure speculation on my part, but this was Holly's last Tweet with her official DCC Twitter handle. I honestly believe when K&J saw this tweet, to a former Dallas Cowboys player no less... It was the final nail in the coffin. for her DCC career.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Amen! It's bad enough I have pictures of my terrible fashion mistakes and feathered hair. If every dumbass thing I did was out there online for the world to enjoy, my therapy bills would bankrupt me!

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

I wish i knew the timeline of tonight's office visit by Jenna and Holly. What day was it...probably somewhere around July 26th. This is pure speculation on my part, but this was Holly's last Tweet with her official DCC Twitter handle. I honestly believe when K&J saw this tweet, to a former Dallas Cowboys player no less... It was the final nail in the coffin. for her DCC career.

and that's another thing.. why use your work twitter/email/FB/Instagram for personal stuff? That is the one thing young people need to learn work accts is for work and it does not belong to you and can be read/accessed by anyone.  Surely a person can have separate accts - like email allows - one for/by work and one for personal.

she is chatting with this Shaun Smith ? ( link

"Shaun William Smith (born August 19, 1981) is a former American football defensive end. He was signed by the Dallas Cowboys as an undrafted free agent in 2003. He played college football at South Carolina.Smith was also a member of the Arizona Cardinals, New Orleans Saints, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Las Vegas Locomotives, Kansas City Chiefs, and Tennessee Titans. "

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, MamaV said:

Does anyone think that the team photo might look messed up because it had to be photoshopped reflect the drama/cut/disciplinary action that occurred around the time it was being taken?

The picture was taken almost a month after all of this went down. Not likely. It's a newer photographer for them, and it's more so just placement being off. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

12.JPG.5191474ff4555401effff060b3ef6b11.JPG

But tweeting someone who hasn't played professionally in what, over five years, would that really be fraternization with a player? he isn't a player, why would it count?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

But tweeting someone who hasn't played professionally in what, over five years, would that really be fraternization with a player? he isn't a player, why would it count?

This wasn't the main event, just a supporting instance. Her tweet was kind of unprofessional. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

It counts because the tone sounded pretty disrespectful.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

What is the difference between being cut and being forced to quit? Both equal termination that isn't the choice of the TCC. I don't really understand.

I guess its a saving face thing, plus if this is something they put on a resume, then being able to claim you left the position by your own choice (new employers ddon't need to know it was coerced essentially) looks a hell of a lot better than bbeing fired.

Just now, Pinknblue said:

It counts because the tone sounded pretty disrespectful.

but unless its in the contract that tweets must be respectful etc, rather than just not fraternizing with players, then I don't see how it can be used to say she breeched contract. he isn't a player. i know employers can twist things into a corkscrew, but if it were me and that were being held up as proof of contract violation and all the contract says is no fraternizing with players, I'd argue it until blue in the face, regardless of if the tweet tone seems disrespectful (though obv the emojis are intended to make it seem light-hearted regardless of how it may or may not have been taken by Smith)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kristene1 said:

Hi all. Longtime follower. Firstime poster. Here’s a link that might help. 

Sounds like Kelli says " do we cut you or suspend you".  As to what actually "happened".....38 minutes.  My gut (when it isn't screaming kidney stone pain) is telling me like I've seen posted here before that she's one of the 2 suspended vets and then either comes back and just flat quits OR goes off on Kelli resulting in her immediate dismissal.

9 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/09/28/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-sneak-peek-season-12-video/amp/

Has this been posted yet? If so, sorry, but a quick overview of the last page or so made it seem like one the preview had been posted. This is an actual sneak peak of the office visit.

Wow...now she starts lying then the backpedaling and then I really didn't break all of it!  Say What??? I am glad she at least said FINALLY, I don't know what to say.

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

Good point. The fact she was tweeting with a former Dallas Cowboys player wasn't a factor, more of the tone of the tweet. It's a really awkward exchange with Shaun Smith. It's still up on Twitter to see. Its the now infamous "Holly drops her Pom" video. To Holly's credit, it was a really bizarre initial tweet by Shaun Smith. Her reply was terrible.... note to self, don't tweet emoji's to someone born before 1982, you can tell in Shaun Smith's reply that he was perturbed. I'm assuming this was some junior DCC camp at the Star...Shaun Smith probably has a daughter that might be attending???

3 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Good point. The fact she was tweeting with a former Dallas Cowboys player wasn't a factor, more of the tone of the tweet. It's a really awkward exchange with Shaun Smith. It's still up on Twitter to see. Its the now infamous "Holly drops her Pom" video. To Holly's credit, it was a really bizarre initial tweet by Shaun Smith. Her reply was terrible.... note to self, don't tweet emoji's to someone born before 1982, you can tell in Shaun Smith's reply that he was perturbed. I'm assuming this was some junior DCC camp at the Star...Shaun Smith probably has a daughter that might be attending???

I'm assuming it was the Cowboys Training Camp. the cheerleaders go for it, and I believe it started around 22-23rd July this year, so the timing fits.

• Love 1

Just saw that clip of Holly attempting to snow K and J as you see Judy just looks at her like " Really" I cant believe she would so boldly think she could convince them that she didnt really break all of it.  She did have a severe look of panic though like her deception wheels were spinning in that head!  Amazing

• Love 5

Y'know what I'm most looking forward to - what if anything Holly posts on insta or her new twitter tonight/tomorrow given the show's contents tonight. she's promoted it in the past few eps, clips of her dancing at auditions etc, but Im wondering if she'll pretend tonights ep doesn't exist

also someone seems to be sending her Tiffany earrings...

Edited by CaseyRe
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, CaseyRe said:

Y'know what I'm most looking forward to - what if anything Holly posts on insta or her new twitter tonight/tomorrow given the show's contents tonight. she's promoted it in the past few eps, clips of her dancing at auditions etc, but Im wondering if she'll pretend tonights ep doesn't exist

Feel like she's going to keep quiet for awhile. That's why she's only sticking to insta stories (because no one can comment on them) and comments on her youtube channel are disabled. 

• Love 2