Type keyword(s) to search

S15.E06: Bon Voyage

I adore Boy George, so I hope he wins.  He certainly seems to have got the better team, hasn't he?  Carson, Laila, and Porsha all lasted a lot longer than anyone on Matt's team, and George and Carson get along famously well while Matt has never worked with anyone on his team before.  I hope this ends well for George, and not as a set-up for a huge fail.

• Love 3

Same here @mamadrama.  I don't think its ever happened that my two favorites are the finalists. I like them both and would be happy to see either of them win but I think Matt will take it. 

Edited by Maharincess
Because Twp and two are not the same.
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DEL901 said:

I echo the "how the hell did BG (who I adore) end up with Carson AND Leila and Matt (who I also love) ends up with the triumvirate of yuck"?

At the very least, they should have put Carson on one team and Leila on the other.  Some balance of fairness. As it is, all three women on Matt's team were eliminated very early on in the competition, where George has two of the final four on his.  And in all honestly, Porsha didn't do that badly. 

What I missed - is there a fundraising portion of this challenge?

• Love 4

I would like an explanation of the teams.  It looked so unfair when they revealed them.  Matt must wonder what he did to deserve 3 of the first eliminated while Boy George gets people that were in the game a lot longer.  Not to mention BG gets his good buddy Carson.  Are they stacking the deck so Boy George will win?

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

What I missed - is there a fundraising portion of this challenge?

Yes, it will be the biggest determining factor of who wins, most of the time. That's why Matt was so frenetic at the end, worrying he won't raise enough money.

Based on the photos I saw, Boy George's are MUCH better. I was more intrigued at the idea of going on a cruise by what he showed. The shot of Carson and Porsha was wonderful.

I wasn't suprised to see both housewives back, since NBC owns Bravo, and Bravo is home to all the housewife franchises. Kyle's "creativity" has already bombed twice. But Carnie and the blonde girl? Huh?? It's almost like they want Matt to suffer.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I would like an explanation of the teams.  It looked so unfair when they revealed them.  Matt must wonder what he did to deserve 3 of the first eliminated while Boy George gets people that were in the game a lot longer.  Not to mention BG gets his good buddy Carson.  Are they stacking the deck so Boy George will win?

I kind of feel like they're setting us up for just the opposite - stacking the deck too much in George's favor, so that it's a bigger upset when Matt and his team pull off the win.  Carnie and the blonde seem pretty useless, but I think Kyle could be Matt's secret weapon, especially with fundraising.  She wasn't around for the first fundraising task, so all of her donors would be fresh, whereas George, Carson, etc. will have to hit up the same people twice or find all new donors.

I'm 100% Team George, but I think Matt's great.  If he wins, it won't hurt my feelings.

And one final note about Brooke -  I know if she and George had lost the Jessica Alba task, she would have thrown him under the bus in a nanosecond.  But, as much as I disliked her throughout the whole competition, I give her kudos for appearing genuine when talking about his spirituality, his story, etc.  He takes that stuff seriously and it means a lot to him, so I appreciated that she seemed to respect it.  But I was so glad she got terminated lol

• Love 13

Thank God Brooke was put on the chopp-ah.  I just can't with her anymore, or ever again.  She was all so laid back and chill when she was PM, but then gets up Boy George's ass for approaching the cleaning task the same way?  And I think she wants to jump Matt's bones.  All the giggling, flirting, hair flipping and now "secret" texting?  She wants him.  Can't say I blame her; Matt is adorable and smart and good looking and has a personality...unlike her dickish chauvinistic husband.  I'm grateful for whoever arranged the final teams that they broke with the tradition of bringing back the most recently fired loo-sahs. 

Also glad Laila was bounced too.  She is a very strong and successful person, but I think she thinks her "I'm the Greatest" attitude is hers by birth right. Nope.  Her father earned that title by over coming some real professional and personal hardships.  Sharing DNA with an icon does not necessarily mean you become one on the day you're born.

I haven't ever used Jessica Alba's products, so I can't comment on the good/bad of their effectiveness.  However, the brand and it's tag line about "living the Honest life" irks me.  I know its just a slogan but I don't like the implication that people who don't use her products are lying, filthy Earth scorchers.  Nails on a chalk board every time Laila or Jessica or Brooke said they live "honestly". 

I hope Boy George doesn't get dinged for his walkout with the key board dude.  I think the Lounge Lizard Liberace wanna be thought he could make a stand for 15 min of fame instead of just doing what was asked of him...play the damn tune the way it was written.

In the end I'd be happy with either declared the winner.  I think Matt is the underdog since he was saddled with that team, and he may not be able to pull in the cash like BG.

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Love 13

I was especially glad not to see Brooke back in the final project. I couldn't take her harping and side-eyes for two more episodes.

1 minute ago, BusyOctober said:

All the giggling, flirting, hair flipping and now "secret" texting?  She wants him.

I wonder what her husband said when he saw that? Oh, to be a fly on the wall....

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

Thank God Brooke was put on the chopp-ah.  I just can't with her anymore, or ever again.  She was all so laid back and chill when she was PM, but then gets up Boy George's ass for approaching the cleaning task the same way?  And I think she wants to jump Matt's bones.  All the giggling, flirting, hair flipping and now "secret" texting?  She wants him.  Can't say I blame her; Matt is adorable and smart and good looking and has a personality...unlike her dickish chauvinistic husband.  I'm grateful for whoever arranged the final teams that they broke with the tradition of bringing back the most recently fired loo-sahs. 

Also glad Laila was bounced too.  She is a very strong and successful person, but I think she thinks her "I'm the Greatest" attitude is hers by birth right. Nope.  Her father earned that title by over coming some real professional and personal hardships.  Sharing DNA with an icon does not necessarily mean you become one on the day you're born.

I haven't ever used Jessica Alba's products, so I can't comment on the good/bad of their effectiveness.  However, the brand and it's tag line about "living the Honest life" irks me.  I know its just a slogan but I don't like the implication that people who don't use her products are lying, filthy Earth scorchers.  Nails on a chalk board every time Laila or Jessica or Brooke said they live "honestly". 

I hope Boy George doesn't get dinged for his walkout with the key board dude.  I think the Lounge Lizard Liberace wanna be thought he could make a stand for 15 min of fame instead of just doing what was asked of him...play the damn tune the way it was written.

In the end I'd be happy with either declared the winner.  I think Matt is the underdog since he was saddled with that team, and he may not be able to pull in the cash like BG.

All I kept thinking about during the Honesty task was, "Hasn't this company been sued a bunch by people who had adverse reactions to the products??"  I don't think I've ever seen Jessica Alba act in anything, but she seemed more like Jessica Albot.  Not much of a personality there.

When the keyboard guy was trying to tell George how to sing, I was thinking, "Would you tell Michelangelo how to hold a paintbrush?!  This is a genius at work, play the key he tells you!"  I don't blame George a bit for wanting him replaced.  I was hoping he'd be able to bring in Roy, the guitarist/keyboardist for Culture Club, since I think he lives in LA still.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, TaraS1 said:

All I kept thinking about during the Honesty task was, "Hasn't this company been sued a bunch by people who had adverse reactions to the products??"  I don't think I've ever seen Jessica Alba act in anything, but she seemed more like Jessica Albot.  Not much of a personality there.

I noticed a touch of panic on the faces of Jessica and Laila when Matt mentioned allergies . . . even though he said his girlfriend with sensitive skin had NO allergies with the product they were advertising.  Maybe they knew something that Matt doesn't know about the legal issues.

And I'm wondering if that keyboard player will ever get another gig.  Trying to tell Boy George how to write a song?  Duh!!!

• Love 6

Omg yes about the keyboardist. What a douche. I was so glad George went out to tell a producer that his team needed a new one. The producer should have just said: "yes sir, right away."

I've read something about JA's product line being not "all that" too. Lawsuits over sunscreens & such.

• Love 4

I really didn't understand. The point of the first task. Jessica's company has been around awhile and giving a presentation to 10 people isn't going to do a whole lot. I could understand them making a commercial or something, but it looked like a neighborhood Tupperware party. I'm glad Brooke is gone but it always seems unfair when someone is eliminated for no reason, in a non-task situation. Trump used to do that, but he also appeared to talk to the people a lot more before making his decision.

I like Boy George and Matt, but George seems wound a little tight. The. Keyboard guy was way out of line, but. George could have handled it better. Also don't quite understand his charity. I like going on cruises, so I am interested in the finale.

• Love 3

Yes, it will be the biggest determining factor of who wins, most of the time. That's why Matt was so frenetic at the end, worrying he won't raise enough money.

Thanks cooksdelight.  Are only George and Matt allowed to make the fund raising calls? I'm confused because Carson called Sharon Osborne but maybe that was for something else?  And I am thinking Kyle could certainly help with fundraising....

• Love 1

I find it interesting that in that boardroom with Laila and Matt, Patrick was being Matt's advocate. He must have really liked him. He opened a number of opportunities for Matt to defend himself. Matt, right to end, was a gentleman and defended himself well, without throwing Laila under the bus. Matt seems to have both high EQ & IQ.

Edited by waving feather
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, TaraS1 said:

Hasn't this company been sued a bunch by people who had adverse reactions to the products??

Yes, a lot.

http://www.racked.com/2016/4/27/11518654/jessica-alba-honest-company-lawsuits

38 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Thanks cooksdelight.  Are only George and Matt allowed to make the fund raising calls? I'm confused because Carson called Sharon Osborne but maybe that was for something else?  And I am thinking Kyle could certainly help with fundraising....

I think so. Carson and the others were calling people to appear and help with the entertainment part of the presentation.

• Love 2

I smelled producer shenanigans all over that keyboard player. It always seems to happen in these final tasks that there is some sort of arbitrary obstacle for the contestants to overcome - something not delivered in time, models not showing up, whatever. We'll probably see Matt's obstacle next week. Kudos to George to sniffing that right out, and going straight to the people who set it up to make them fix it. That poor producer couldn't keep the panic out of her voice. He's serious about winning this for his charity, and isn't going to put up with reality tv manipulation. I'm sure they were hoping for a diva fit, but aimed at the keyboard player instead.

The teams may not be as mismatched as I first thought. I can see why they wouldn't put Laila right back with Matt, but why they dragged out Carrie is beyond me. Kyle has a great eye for parties, Carnie can write a song and bring Wilson Phillips to the table. Carson's prior experience with this exact company and these exact types of tasks is hard to beat though. Laila started strong, but by the end had a real sourness and entitlement about her that may prove to be another obstacle. Porscha and Carrie are similar non-entities.

• Love 7

Matt's already fumbled. If you look at the link regarding lawsuits against The Honest Company, one of the worst was the sunscreen/allergy suits. Matt was going on and on about his imaginary girlfriend using a cream that didn't aggravate her allergies. For once, he didn't do his research on the product like he usually does.

• Love 6

That poor producer couldn't keep the panic out of her voice. He's serious about winning this for his charity, and isn't going to put up with reality tv manipulation.

ESPECIALLY the part of him blasting her that he wasn't "going to get into a row about it in front of the cameras."  I do have a feeling the keyboardist was a bit of a plant because unless he's got some songwriting awards tucked away somewhere, I call BS on it.

I do think they stacked the deck for Matt to lose with his team but stranger and more ridiculous things have happened.

I could understand them making a commercial or something, but it looked like a neighborhood Tupperware party.

I failed to see the entire point of this exercise since the line is sold at Target.  If they were small shop owners, then maybe I could see the value if a local Target was not present.  But I didn't.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Jessica's company has been around awhile and giving a presentation to 10 people isn't going to do a whole lot.

In addition to the 10 people, the TV cameras were there, too. You have to add in the NBC viewing audience, which probably almost doubles that number.

21 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Lucky for reality shows everywhere that Carnie Wilson and Wilson Phillips are always available.

Ouch! They're going to need some Honest Organic Healing Balm for that burn!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I think so. Carson and the others were calling people to appear and help with the entertainment part of the presentation

Thanks again cooksdelight.  I am normally not this dense, but my dog went into "uh-oh, she's paying attention to something other than me" mode during the task assignment. 

• Love 4
31 minutes ago, mtlchick said:

ESPECIALLY the part of him blasting her that he wasn't "going to get into a row about it in front of the cameras."  I do have a feeling the keyboardist was a bit of a plant because unless he's got some songwriting awards tucked away somewhere, I call BS on it.

If it was BS, it went horribly wrong. Not only does the keyboardist look bad for not following instructions, which is what all of the hired pros are there for, but so does the producer for giving George a hard time about replacing the guy.

• Love 6

It went wrong because George flipped the script. Instead of giving them drama by getting snippy or having a fit at the guy, or kicking him out and doing it himself, or making Laila rough him up or whatever, he went directly to the people who threw in the monkey wrench. The "producer" was probably a PA, who couldn't really do anything anyway. That may cost him when it comes time for the final decision, but I applaud him for doing it. The guy probably had instructions to be difficult for X minutes, and then start behaving, but no one reckoned on George having no time for that. Matt probably had a musician assigned to him as well, since we can be sure Carnie's going to write and/or sing something. It would be too predictable for another musician to be Matt's monkey wrench, so I'm guessing his obstacle is something to do with the party - decor, furniture or food. It's part of the "challenge" of the final task - dealing with these problems and still coming out right in the end.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

I think it was a setup. When the Backstreet Boys were on, they were tasked with making ridiculous demands to rile Trace Adkins. They came of badly, but it was the direction of the producers. I feel for the keyboard guy, he's not famous enough to overcome the bad publicity.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

And I think she [Brooke] wants to jump Matt's bones.  All the giggling, flirting, hair flipping and now "secret" texting?  She wants him.  Can't say I blame her; Matt is adorable and smart and good looking and has a personality...unlike her dickish chauvinistic husband. 

I don't know if it's so much that she was flirting with him because she wants him. I think she knows that, as had been previously mentioned in an earlier episode, Matt had a bit of a crush on her and she turned up the hair flipping and giggling because it could have been something to use to her advantage later on. I'm sure, if her husband asked, she would have said something like "It wasn't flirting, it was strategy, baby."

I never really had an opinion on Brooke before this show. Now I do and it's not excellent.

• Love 7
7 hours ago, cooksdelight said:
7 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

All the giggling, flirting, hair flipping and now "secret" texting?  She wants him.

I wonder what her husband said when he saw that? Oh, to be a fly on the wall....

I missed this.  Who was texting Brooke?  ETA- just saw it was Matt. 

4 hours ago, Ananayel said:

I smelled producer shenanigans all over that keyboard player.

Nah, they just needed a keyboard player and hired a guy, from central casting, who was available having no idea he was a dud.  I wouldn't have anticipated a problem with him either.  All he had to do was play the music BG wanted.   Loved George sending producer into a panic!  

I was thrilled to see Laila (humorless) and Brooke (vapid) terminated.

It seems, to me, that George is going to win despite useless Kyle and Portia.  Carson is a huge advantage and Arnold has a soft spot for both of them.  I am not sure how many musicians/acts he can pull in for entertainment.  He has been out of the loop for a long time and he lives in England.  If he could get Penn and Teller that would be a huge score.  Since Penn was a contestant and if available they would do it.  

Matt will rely on Carnie to get some acts and of course, she will sing with her group.  I really dislike that woman.  I can easily see Matt going over the top, as he does, but not in a good way. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Ananayel said:

That may cost him when it comes time for the final decision, but I applaud him for doing it. The guy probably had instructions to be difficult for X minutes, and then start behaving, but no one reckoned on George having no time for that.

What George did is about as businesslike as you can be. Essentially, the producers were a temp agency who had provided someone who wasn't doing the job he was supposed to be doing, and George asked them for a replacement. Certainly they knew of the time constraints and should have been prepared to respond immediately, even if they had hoped for something else from the guy with the funny hats.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I don't know if it's so much that she was flirting with him because she wants him. I think she knows that, as had been previously mentioned in an earlier episode, Matt had a bit of a crush on her and she turned up the hair flipping and giggling because it could have been something to use to her advantage later on. I'm sure, if her husband asked, she would have said something like "It wasn't flirting, it was strategy, baby."

I never really had an opinion on Brooke before this show. Now I do and it's not excellent.

Yes to all this but I have to wonder why Brooke is not helping in the final challenge like Laila and Carson are.  She looked super shocked and pissed off when Arnold terminated her and I wonder if she was offered a spot on the finale and declined because she was furious, and petty!  It would have been classy if she'd stuck around to help her "good friend" Matt.  And I hate to say it but she probably could have really helped him.  He looks overwhelmed at this point.  So does George but George has Carson, the ace in the hole.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, LoneHaranguer said:

What George did is about as businesslike as you can be. Essentially, the producers were a temp agency who had provided someone who wasn't doing the job he was supposed to be doing, and George asked them for a replacement. Certainly they knew of the time constraints and should have been prepared to respond immediately, even if they had hoped for something else from the guy with the funny hats.

Oh that's a good point. I thought it was a bit unprofessional of him not to handle his issue directly. But if his approach was "I'm talking to you as the booker, you handle your staff" then it is absolutely right.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Ananayel said:

The teams may not be as mismatched as I first thought. I can see why they wouldn't put Laila right back with Matt, but why they dragged out Carrie is beyond me. Kyle has a great eye for parties, Carnie can write a song and bring Wilson Phillips to the table. Carson's prior experience with this exact company and these exact types of tasks is hard to beat though. Laila started strong, but by the end had a real sourness and entitlement about her that may prove to be another obstacle. Porscha and Carrie are similar non-entities.

I think Carrie Keegan knows she has zero celebrity and therefore brings the least ego and most willingness to just do whatever task the PM wants. It's the same willingness she had in the first episode, only Porsha was happy to use that "not rock the boat" attitude against her.

Of course you'd rather have Carson who could plan a winning brochure on his own, but if I needed someone to go through a thousand photos and not complain or derail it I'd rather trust her than most of the others on the show. 

• Love 1

Yay, Boy George!

Smart of him to avoid getting into an ego trade-off with the aspiring collaborator keyboard guy.

Hope he isn't getting a negative edit now because he loses. I don't like them asking him that obvious set-up of a question to look bad, "Do you think you're talented?" 

• Love 3

I'm happy with this final two. I probably would've been happier had it been Carson and Boy George, but I also really like Matt. At least Carson is there to help Boy George in the final task and he's probably the best asset to have because of how well they get along and how they're both creative.

I hope Boy George wanting to get rid of the keyboard player doesn't come off as him being a diva. That guy was out of line for suggesting to change the song instead of just playing it like Boy George intended.

Ultimately, I really like both finalists, but I hope Boy George takes the win!

• Love 5

There is a lot of love for Boy George here! Me too, he's so cheeky. He was hilarious on last season of The Voice UK and will be on the upcoming season of The Voice Australia for those who can't get enough! 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TVbitch said:

There is a lot of love for Boy George here! Me too, he's so cheeky. He was hilarious on last season of The Voice UK and will be on the upcoming season of The Voice Australia for those who can't get enough! 

Boy George is the reason I desperately want a gay best friend.  But my desperation always shows and they turn me down flat :(

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ShowsILoveToHate said:

You can help Matt to raise money for this task by making a donation (and at the same time enter to win a cruise) by going to http://arthritis.org 

You don't have to donate to enter the contest, but I donated what I could afford, to the Arthritis Foundation.

Here's a link directly to enter:  http://www.arthritis.org/GoMattGo/?utm_source=lightbox

Thanks! I am pretty sure this was filmed a year ago and it's over by now, but it's a good organization to donate money to.

• Love 1

@Friedbaloney, he mentioned it when he won. A good charity.

https://www.safekids.org/press-release/boy-george-selects-safe-kids-worldwide-his-charity-new-celebrity-apprentice-premiering

"Safe Kids Worldwide is a nonprofit organization working to protect kids on the move, at home and at play. Preventable injuries are the number one cause of death for children in the United States. Throughout the world, almost one million children die of an injury each year, and almost every one of these tragedies is preventable. Safe Kids works with an extensive network of more than 400 coalitions in the U.S. and with partners in more than 30 countries to reduce traffic injuries, drownings, falls, burns, poisonings and more. Since 1988, Safe Kids has helped reduce the U.S. childhood death rate from unintentional injury by 60 percent. Working together, we can do much more to protect kids"

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Friedbaloney said:

I agree that it looks like Matt is being set up to be the underdog who comes out from behind and shocks (nobody) everybody, by taking the win.  Which means Boy George is being strung along just to take a predetermined fall--and that ain't right.

I thought it was laughable how much Laila overestimated her value. I can't stand people whose egos far exceed their abilities. Plus she was getting so pissed I thought she might slug somebody, lol. 

I agree on Laila but I don't see that Matt is being set up to win.  First of all I don't think production cares who wins, they just want to produce an entertaining finale.  Why would they want Matt to win if they do have a preference? 

Boy George has Carson who has staged shows on cruise ships in the past.  That right there is an advantage one could say was set up for a BG win.  The two gay men who work well together on the same team, both having an entertainment background is another perk.  

Money is another thing to factor.  Which team can bring in more is not clear to me and very important. Does the team who brings in more money automatically win? I can't remember.  

Go Boy George!!!!!!

• Love 2

So, Brooke disappointed me in another way during the first task (not that I was a fan of hers to begin with). She’s part of the people that being different call out there, weird etc. God forbid we aren’t all the same! Not to mention how she was bashing my George in front of Patrick and then Arnold for 1)not understanding his way of doing things, thus automatically assuming it’s a bad one 2) calling him disorganized when she herself was being the same during that second fitness challenge (and probably the first, too), when she couldn’t lay out a specific plan for going live to Matt. It’s like she was preparing the field just in case they didn’t win, so she can just blame it on George for doing things a bit out there and in an untraditional way.

As for Laila, I think this is her deal: if you want a hard worker for a routine job like paperwork, she is your girl. Anything out of the box for her is being risky and playing it unsafe, like she’s out of her comfort zone. I believe that she really thinks she has all required skills for being the next Apprentice, but when the narrowing down of the contestants comes along, flaws like lack of creativity are viewed more clearly and it’s a big deal.

I’m all for Matt to go against Boy George now. I loved how he was all up for really helping Layla, wanting to win in order to go further, but not stabbing her in the back along the way. I think he was pretty decent and quite polite in the board room, too. He’s the proof that a real human being with motivation and abilities can win and not just a calculated person that uses every thing out there against others for the sake of wining.

As for the second part of the show:

1) THANK GOD BROOKE’S GONE.

2) I was happy as a school girl once my two beloved favorites, Carson and George, were united.

3) I like George’s team better. I’m not confident in those women’s skills, but I believe in Matt. Also, when I saw Porsha again, she seemed like a different person because of her face. I don’t know if it’s the make up or something.

4)I can’t quite decide whether Matt has a more complete set of skills, so to say, than George, or did not coming off as a strong player since the beginning (like Carson and Matt, I think) made Boy George the underdog. Or can he compensate and does he have what we all see in Matt? Are they equally strong competitors?

5) I think that both of the finalists are winners. Whoever wins, it will be well deserved, because it doesn’t mean that George has the upper hand from what we’ve seen. I believe they will both throw an amazing party, at least it seems like it from the previews. (My heart will be torn up a bit if George doesn’t win, though, because I’ve developed a soft spot for him)

And for the end, I have to say that this is my first time meeting Boy George in terms of personality. I’ve heard of him, but never played his songs or watched his interview. I gotta say that I adore his energy, his positive, fun attitude and I wish he brings more of that to TV soon. I’m gonna miss him when the show is over.

Sorry for the long post, guys.

Edited by EuropeanGirl
  • Love 11
46 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I'm pretty sure that's the deciding factor. I looked up some old seasons because I want my boyfriend to watch Gary Busey's season and the most money usually carries the winner over the finish line first.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Apprentice_(U.S._season_11)

That is disappointing.  BG could have the best show leaving Matt in the dust and still lose because of the money.  Seems almost pointless to produce a variety show at all.  Final task: sit on your phone for hours and get as much money as you can.  

On George's team he has Kyle who could conceivably get some hefty donations but her charity will not benefit so how hard will she push her connections?  I know nothing about Portia and I don't know how well Carson is connected to wealth.  He is loved by all and may have people in his back pocket we cannot imagine but again, he will not benefit so how hard will he push?  

Is the final task a party AND variety show? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I was not paying close attention.  Watched second half again.  I had Kyle with BG, she isn't.  He has Portia which is a detriment.  Not sure Laila will work hard for him, she seems sour.  

Ad campaign to dispel myths of cruising.  No clue what they are.  

16 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I think only Matt and Boy George can do the fundraising calls. I'm not sure, maybe someone else knows for sure?

Watching now, BG just asked that everyone please do fund raising, so they all do it.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2

I like Boy George well enough, but Matt has been super impressive on every level, as a person, as a project manager, and as a teammate.  And I don't think it's fair that Boy George missed a week, while Matt had to go out and kill it each and every task.  Basically George had immunity that week.  That could have been a week he would have been terminated.  Who knows?  Between that and the shockingly unbalanced teams assembled to help the final two it seems that George has many more unfair advantages.  I hope this is all a red herring and Matt wins easily. 

• Love 13