Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Boys, Blades And Bag Of Pills

• Start Topic

One thing that I really fucking despise is people who BRAG about being medicated.

I get it, you need a chill pill to navigate what everyone else does, sober? LR has a huge problem should Kim show up all tweaked out to an event, but you brag/comment about putting meds into your food/drink? You laughed about it.

I wonder of the little 'rinnas' have pinched a few pills for themselves?

"Mom has little baggies all over the house, she won't miss a few?"

Or, How does she explain having a baggie of unmarked/labeled meds in her purse after she runs over the pedestrian in the crosswalk?

LR's fuckery about Kim's problems with whatever she takes is pretty hilarious......when people start to talk about other people's problems with substances/drugs, I take a long hard look at THEM and try to figure out that they are abusing.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Something bugs me about Dorit & PK's house.  Sure, I figure it's a rental, possibly just for filming, and impersonal in that way, but it's more.  First, the show's transition into or out of their scenes either shows a quick overhead shot or a ground shot from the side with the garages; to me, that leaves the house looking like some kind of weird condo building.  Then there's the 2 parties we've seen, both starting out in what I guess is a great room, but weirdly small and/awkward for what appears to be quite a large house.  The kitchen even seems smallish for the size of the building.  I'd love to see a floor plan for that place.  As for tonight's episode, if PK could set up an entire "private club" out back for Dorit's party, why the hell couldn't they set up Culture Club outside in that backyard?

I think you nailed it with the condo comparison. From the outside it looks like an expensive condo building, albeit quite gaudy, probably lots of fake marble and columns inside. But it's a weird ass house. It's probably one of those that opens up in the back but has limited space for the front facade. And it has virtually no furnishings. The makeshift Culture Club show was severely lacking in mise en scene. It looked like they only had rental tables and linens from the catering company. 

4 hours ago, rehoboth said:

I loved Kyle this episode for ....    eating.  Thank you Kyle.  Sometimes Kyle is a housewife and sometimes I think she is one of us looking at all the strange "housewifey" goings on.  I would be starving too after watching Erica prepare and perform for hours with her cheesy costumes, fans and entourage.   And it was pasta at that!

And it wasn't even dainty on camera eating. She practically inhaled half the plate in one bite. I like her so much this season. Also Portia can replace Eden any time. I would much prefer seeing the two of them having light hearted conversation on the patio with the ponies. Same goes for all of Kyle's dogs. I wouldn't bat an eyelash if they slowly replaced each howife with a dog. One day Rinna just turns into a dog with a wig and another is wearing Erika's t-shirt dress. It could be my favorite franchise yet!

• Love 22
14 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I think Eden needs to join Hashtags Anonymous.  She needs an intervention.

You mean a "#hwintervention"?

Edited by ElDosEquis
i probably need an intervention, myself.
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I thought that comment by Dorit was completely rude and totally insulting.  Erika did handle it with grace and class.  

Hey - I thought the t-shirt dress was ugly, and I commented on it here, but it was wrong of Dorit to make that comment.  Dorit talks about how her parties need to have the right guests, the right food, drinks, ambiance, etc.  How about starting with the hostess needing to have the right amount of class to not insult her guests the minute they walk in the door?

Does Dorit give her guests a "dress code" for her parties?   

I thought it was very rude and Dorit has been guilty of similar faux pas in the past.  I once read that the reason for etiquette and class is to make your guests and those around you comfortable and welcome.  Dorit fails on both fronts.  Perhaps she and her entitled a$$ of a husband should take a class and learn some manners.  I think many of us in the "other half" could show them a thing or two about real class.

• Love 22
10 minutes ago, rho said:

I think you nailed it with the condo comparison. From the outside it looks like an expensive condo building, albeit quite gaudy, probably lots of fake marble and columns inside. But it's a weird ass house. It's probably one of those that opens up in the back but has limited space for the front facade. And it has virtually no furnishings. The makeshift Culture Club show was severely lacking in mise en scene. It looked like they only had rental tables and linens from the catering company. 

And it wasn't even dainty on camera eating. She practically inhaled half the plate in one bite. I like her so much this season. Also Portia can replace Eden any time. I would much prefer seeing the two of them having light hearted conversation on the patio with the ponies. Same goes for all of Kyle's dogs. I wouldn't bat an eyelash if they slowly replaced each howife with a dog. One day Rinna just turns into a dog with a wig and another is wearing Erika's t-shirt dress. It could be my favorite franchise yet!

So instead of them blowing air kisses at each other, we can get clips of them sniffing each others assholes and licking themselves?

286.jpg

• Love 11

BTW I forgot Kyle was looking really great at Dorit's party.   She needs to put more effort into her wardrobe,  at least for tonight,  she was rocking it. 

I also thought she looked great in the yellow dress she wore to Erika's performance.

• Love 12

FF is my best friend with this show. I have zero interest is watching Erika or Boy George perform, so I just FFed. I am intrigued by Eden and her steadfast insistence to throw Kyle, someone she doesn't know, under the bus, and label her Kim's enabler, again, someone she doesn't know. Either she is just an attention seeker, or she is one of those recovering people who now think they know everything there is to know about addiction and want to tell you all about it and how you are not doing it right. Did Eden say she takes prescription meds? WTF?

• Love 5
8 hours ago, This2getsold said:

Missed that but don't hang on every word these broads say. Rarely do I watch WWHL. 

Of all movie to steal pieces from. Oh yeah Erika you are class act. That place didn't hold 30,000 people, it was a small theater. 

Know people from country clubs who knew Kyle's mother and her antics. They describe a whole different person than who Kyle describes. I remember hearing ruthless, classless drunk, who would bill her drinks to other people at the club.  

Be interesting how Kyle spins her childhood scripted show. If she tells the truth, it will be fascinating. Not counting on that to happen though. 

Usually at a club you see people dancing, cheering the performer, some just listening, and a few having conversations here and there, all I saw was wall to wall mingling. Kyle was the only one dancing in her area and there were a couple of guys at the stage but for everybody else Erica Jane was just wallpaper and an afterthought.

• Love 14

I have to admit it. I, too, have a bag of pills that I take everywhere.  For my husband: antihistamines,  tums, excedrin,  ibuprofen, aspirin, simbastatin.  For my daughter: antihistamines,  decongestants,  ibuprofen,  midol. For me: high blood pressure pills. I also carry albuterol inhalers and advair. I wasn't shocked by the baggie, I laughed.

6 hours ago, queenjen said:

OMG yes. She did indeed and then she said about her sister 'she just couldn't...live like this' as she flailed her arms at the BH outdoors. I didn't know whether she meant her sister wasn't cut out to live the BH lifestyle or just wasn't cut out for life in general or what.  She comes across as someone who 5 years ago was making statements like this, and like Kim R is GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! and then claiming she was psychic. Now, she's doing it and claiming she's a Sober Woman. 

Ever since I've followed her on Twitter, my feed has filled with hashtagGoSassEden! hashtagwalkinyourpower etc etc. I'm shortly going to be unfollowing. 

Eden is another weirdoid awaiting the right cult.

Well if she dyes her hair darker and drinks the $cientology kool-aid maybe she'll have a chance at being Tom Cruise's new girl friend. She would fit right in being bossy and a know it all. On the plus side they have narc-anon for her pill addiction and Kirsty can help her with that. Go Xenu!

• Love 10

I really enjoyed the scenes with Kyle and Erika. It looks they both had fun, and was nice to see them enjoying themselves.

Dorit really was rude to Erika at the party. Good thing Erika wants Pantygate to end, otherwise, it would have been funny to see her fuck with Dorit by saying "Thanks, glad you like my dress, but I'm going commando tonight", turn around, just walk away. Or "accidentally trip" and spill her drink over Dorit. Oh well.

Speaking of Dorit, she needs to know that LVP does not like her minions/puppets to display that much autonomy. Or at least, grasshopper, learn from sensei; make sure you have all the (correct) facts before you begin sharpening those knives...

As for her house, by normal standards, it is impressive, though by the way they go on about how fabulous they are, I was expecting more. You can check it out here. It's listed on other sites at being pretty large (over 8,000 sq ft), though the lot size looks average for BH. I guess they had to cover up the pool for Dorit's birthday party (you can look it up on google maps for more views). Assuming that's the right home, of course. initially, I thought it could be mistake as their home looked more grand in previous episodes, though after the latest episode, who knows. Personally, their London home looks more impressive.

maybe she'll have a chance at being Tom Cruise's new girl friend

Nah. If his romantic history is any indication, he gets older while his SOs stay the same age.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Usually at a club you see people dancing, cheering the performer, some just listening, and a few having conversations here and there, all I saw was wall to wall mingling. Kyle was the only one dancing in her area and there were a couple of guys at the stage but for everybody else Erica Jane was just wallpaper and an afterthought.

I think the EJ Revue and Dance Company is one of those 'acts' that show up in between the other acts?.

She comes out to entertain while the stage is flipped for the next performer?

-----------

Loved the phone call to Daddy Warbucks to thank him for believing in EJ........

Believe or finance her and the Sham Squad's World Tour?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, shirazplease said:

Oh lord.  You and me both, sister.  

Um, I am probably closer to being a male relative?

That's OK, my wife seems to think I have a very strong fem side!

--------

LOL, The Mexican Quaaludes were the best.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, Swim mom said:

I have to admit it. I, too, have a bag of pills that I take everywhere.  For my husband: antihistamines,  tums, excedrin,  ibuprofen, aspirin, simbastatin.  For my daughter: antihistamines,  decongestants,  ibuprofen,  midol. For me: high blood pressure pills. I also carry albuterol inhalers and advair. I wasn't shocked by the baggie, I laughed.

The difference?

If you pull out a bag and say something like, "I have heartburn/a headache", then pop a Rolaids?

I don't have problem with that.

But it irks the living hell out of me when people - especially people who are uber critical of someone else's monkey-on-the-back - pull out a baggie and them spout the kind shit that she did during 'pill gate'.

Her behavior during the talking head segment, "Who wants a pill, I have them out!" - wasn't funny. It's all fits and shiggles because it's Lisa Rinna?

She can own it better than anyone else on the show and because she is up front about it, that is supposed to make us believe that she isn't a drug abuser?

Take the baggie away from her and watch the meltdown because she doesn't have her on-the-go pharmacy?

• Love 12

More Boy George please.  Even he said on WWHL Dorit talked to much.  With Dorit going on and on about how close they are they sure failed at the how much you know each other game.

Eden can go now.  I thought she may have had stories of the Brat Pack or something but nothing to see here.

• Love 5

Who, if they carry vitamins and other remedy pills, includes sleeping pills in their giant bag of mixed daily vitamins?

Sounds like Rinna is going up and down the energy ladder chasing the level she needs at the moment like Elvis.

She and Edam can shut up about Kim right now or get rocks crashing through their glass houses

I'm gonna love if they ever spout off again and Kim or Kyle tells them to down a Xanax smoothie.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 17

Did Eden say her ex-boyfriend attacked her or did I hear wrong?

After reading Eileen's blog, I no longer view her as the beater of dead horses but as the Grim Reaper.

Alcohol (etoh) and benzodiazepines (Xanax aka alprazolam) are essentially the same thing (not really but essentially they are in terms of the brain). They both activate GABA A receptors which cause release of inhibitory neurotransmitters. It's important to note that one should not abruptly stop etoh or benzos since the withdrawal can be life threatening. Detoxing from etoh typically (if done in a hospital setting) involves substituting Ativan (lorazepam, a benzodiazepine) or another benzo in place of the etoh and then tapering it off.  There are always exceptions.....I'll stop rambling.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Those pills all mixed together must taste like poo - maybe the idea is to vomit away any calories Rinna might have consumed.

I think I've figured out why all these housewives never eat real food - it seems like they are all so busy all day taking this vitamin, that supplement, and the other "prescribed medication" that they are then just too damned tired to actual eat a real meal!!!  ;-)  (And, if they did follow a good, balanced daily diet, they probably wouldn't need any of those additional vitamins and supplements - don't know about the prescribed meds, though...)

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Vicky8675309 said:

Did Eden say her ex-boyfriend attacked her or did I hear wrong?

I thought she did too. Which is why I think LVP was waiting for the big story of what he actually did. But apparently calling her "Type A" (in response to her chastising him for eating a burger and using smoking cessation products) is what Eden would consider an "attack" of some sort. 

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Those pills all mixed together must taste like poo - maybe the idea is to vomit away any calories Rinna might have consumed.

Chase it with a Red Bull and you won't notice a thing. 

Or how's about mixing them into a smoothie? They aren't JUST for breakfast anymore?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

FF is my best friend with this show. I have zero interest is watching Erika or Boy George perform, so I just FFed. I am intrigued by Eden and her steadfast insistence to throw Kyle, someone she doesn't know, under the bus, and label her Kim's enabler, again, someone she doesn't know. Either she is just an attention seeker, or she is one of those recovering people who now think they know everything there is to know about addiction and want to tell you all about it and how you are not doing it right. Did Eden say she takes prescription meds? WTF?

I am thinking, who is FF (Fuck Face)?

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, Giselle said:

I confess I did like and only liked Erica's rhinestone Chanel boots. Ooooh shiny!

They were gorgeous....and probably cost more than any amount of money that Erica was paid for that performance!   ;-)

• Love 9

Of all the things that the housewives pick on/pick up on and nobody has mentioned that PK has only one client and that is (let me see if I remember who that is, lol) Boy George, it's like Mauricio having only one house to sell.  BTW, Kim referred to Mauricio as Maurice again, I guess that is her pet name for him, I had forgotten all about that so much so, I wondered who she was talking about.  Kim always has an ache or a pain, (she reminds me of WKRP's Les Nessman, he always had a bandage on him somewhere), I guess that way she can justify some sort of prescribed pain medication.

Just how many songs did Erika perform in Greece?  It seemed like a really long involved trip and production for just one song or even a short set. 

Kyle looks fantastic in a bathing suit, I remember she refused to take off her cover up when she and the girls were invited to Camile's house for a swim in season 2, hard work paid off.

Eden, the strange cleavage looks painful. 

• Love 17

This was a fun episode.  Maybe because it was just small groups for most of the episode.

Erika and Kyle looked beautiful and had a great time in Greece!  If they were just coming back at sunrise I would guess they were gone for 3 hours or so.  I would imagine she did a full concert (whatever that is).  I thought it was interesting how modest she was going into the concert and even up to the stage.

Rinna's bag of pills...the most interesting thing about them is when Dorit was trying to convince Vanderpump about them, she wasn't having it.  Because she actually knows Lisa, (eventhough they are currently in a feud, she knows the kind of person she is and it isn't a druggie).  Sorrynotsorry Dorit!  I'm guessing the bag contained a days worth of supplements and vitamins with a spare sleeping pill and Xanax thrown in for emergencies.  A fund should be started to buy her one of those pill sorter containers though.

That birthday party---yeah right, that was no birthday party, it was a completely staged cocktail party for the show.  I loved that Vanderpump wasn't buying the water damage excuse, the guy is  an agent with Boy George actually living in the house, of course there's going to be some surprise behind the curtain and it isn't mold.  I thought everyone should flee before the performance claiming the "mold" was getting to them.  But then we would've missed the awesome Boy George. 

Eden just seems sad and lonely.  She needs a friend and I don't think she'll find it in this group of ladies.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Of all the things that the housewives pick on/pick up on and nobody has mentioned that PK has only one client and that is (let me see if I remember who that is, lol) Boy George, it's like Mauricio having only one house to sell.  BTW, Kim referred to Mauricio as Maurice again, I guess that is her pet name for him, I had forgotten all about that so much so, I wondered who she was talking about.  Kim always has an ache or a pain, (she reminds me of WKRP's Les Nessman, he always had a bandage on him somewhere), I guess that way she can justify some sort of prescribed pain medication.

Just how many songs did Erika perform in Greece?  It seemed like a really long involved trip and production for just one song or even a short set. 

Kyle looks fantastic in a bathing suit, I remember she refused to take off her cover up when she and the girls were invited to Camile's house for a swim in season 2, hard work paid off.

Eden, the strange cleavage looks painful. 

I get the feeling that calling PK an "agent/manager" is just their cover story as he only started his company in Sept. 2016! LOL https://cacompany.org/co.php?id=03944165

• Love 7

I was so distracted by LVP's red bra peeking out from her strapless dress at the party. It's not like LVP to be so sloppy. I think even Camille had a bra strap peeking out as well. I stopped watching RHoBH when it got too darkly real with Russell and Taylor. I only started again this season and everyone's slipped on their style game except Kyle. She's looking really good these days.

As to pill gate, it's frightening to mix up a bunch of pills in a baggie. Maybe I don't recognize my pills on sight, but all I saw in that scene is the potential to take a benzo or 3 instead of your daily vitamins and accidentally OD. Not remotely funny. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, queenjen said:

It did belong to JLo and she took every single fixture and furnishing, by the looks.

Also, I'm beginning to think I didn't see what you all did, this episode. For instance, did Boy George play a song? Because I'm hearing he did Karma Chameleon and all I got was a couple of notes. And I didn't see Kyle chowing down on a bowl of pasta in Mykonos, and I know I would have noticed that. I'm wondering whether we are getting the cheap abridged 'direct from the US' edit here in Oz...

We got the full version QJ: I saw Kyle chewing down on the pasta..... when they were around the pool at their after paaaaaartaaaaaay but before she got into a bathing suit for pics with Erika.

They never actually play songs properly or they would have to for the music rights.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, windtrix said:

Ronnie Karam of Watch What Crappens podcast said whenever he sees PK he thinks of mayonnaise. Perfect description.

There's something called Watch What Crappens?! I must listen to this lolololol.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Sarcastica said:

I was happy to see Camille for 20 seconds. That's all I got. 

I must be the only person here who absolutely can not stand Camille.  I haven't forgotten her first season where she was a narcissistic asshole.   I think she's a snobby bitch who has learned to hide her true self when she's on camera.   I'll never forget her sitting in the hot tub with her friends talking about how she had helped everyone there and then compared herself to Jesus.  I'm an atheist and that pissed me off. 

As far as I'm concerned that snob can stay far, far away. 

• Love 16

Hated hearing Head Shammer of the 'Sham Squad' (Thankyou poster upthread for that title!) tell Erika that it was ok to be late for her performance because she travelled so far to be included in the show. So unprofessional and way too pissy/snippy for me.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, scenicbyway said:

This was a fun episode.  Maybe because it was just small groups for most of the episode.

Erika and Kyle looked beautiful and had a great time in Greece!  If they were just coming back at sunrise I would guess they were gone for 3 hours or so.  I would imagine she did a full concert (whatever that is).  I thought it was interesting how modest she was going into the concert and even up to the stage.

Rinna's bag of pills...the most interesting thing about them is when Dorit was trying to convince Vanderpump about them, she wasn't having it.  Because she actually knows Lisa, (eventhough they are currently in a feud, she knows the kind of person she is and it isn't a druggie).  Sorrynotsorry Dorit!  I'm guessing the bag contained a days worth of supplements and vitamins with a spare sleeping pill and Xanax thrown in for emergencies.  A fund should be started to buy her one of those pill sorter containers though.

That birthday party---yeah right, that was no birthday party, it was a completely staged cocktail party for the show.  I loved that Vanderpump wasn't buying the water damage excuse, the guy is  an agent with Boy George actually living in the house, of course there's going to be some surprise behind the curtain and it isn't mold.  I thought everyone should flee before the performance claiming the "mold" was getting to them.  But then we would've missed the awesome Boy George. 

Eden just seems sad and lonely.  She needs a friend and I don't think she'll find it in this group of ladies.

She had a little purse  bag and it was 8 in the evening. I  take my vitamin B and supplements in the morning or I forget. I have Tums in my car and low dose aspirin in my purse. A baggie  with 4 milk thissle in case I'm going to have a glass of wine.  That being said when my husband was sick I had a glove box of his medications in bottles  just in case of  nausea etc. Xanax for me.  I was stopped for going thru a red light and reached in to get my registration it looked very suspicious.  My prescription carrier has changed my RX manufacture and pills  look entirely different so I would not put them in a bag like that. 

As much as I enjoyed seeing Boy George I did quick check of small amount of people there. Maybe big bash when he turns 60 I mean 50. 

Edited by athousandclowns

Seeing Rinna with that bag of pills reminded me of an Michael Caine interview I watched.  He said that he loathed Hollywood because if someone saw you with a bottle of wine on your table, you were labeled an alcoholic, but he knew for a fact that nearly everyone out there was popping pills all day.  He said "how do you think they stay so skinny"?

Kyle was a trooper and earned her money this episode.  I remember she hated flying, but she flew all the way to Greece and left her family behind just to watch Erika's crap show with all the rehearsals.  These ladies live a fabulous life, but I would be so tired of always pretending to be amazed and thrilled by everyone's party, clothes, friends, job or whatever.  No wonder they're all medicated.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

No, I was going to mention this, the Thumb/Fire Hydrant PK, also humblebragged to Dorit that he had been talking to Pele on the phone this episode, and Pele was 'just killing him". When I heard him say that, I remembered reading he has something to do with Pele, the great soccer player, best in the world. At the same time, I thought he's wasting his breath, because soccer is not big in the USA, no one will know who this guy is. Just checked, he did indeed buy the commercial rights to Pele. There's a movie out, so maybe PK will get lucky if it cracks the mainstream. However, those rights have got to be a nice little earner given Pele is a superstar all over South America, Asia, Europe and Africa.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

The difference?

If you pull out a bag and say something like, "I have heartburn/a headache", then pop a Rolaids?

I don't have problem with that.

But it irks the living hell out of me when people - especially people who are uber critical of someone else's monkey-on-the-back - pull out a baggie and them spout the kind shit that she did during 'pill gate'.

Her behavior during the talking head segment, "Who wants a pill, I have them out!" - wasn't funny. It's all fits and shiggles because it's Lisa Rinna?

She can own it better than anyone else on the show and because she is up front about it, that is supposed to make us believe that she isn't a drug abuser?

Take the baggie away from her and watch the meltdown because she doesn't have her on-the-go pharmacy?

Totally agree, and it's further proof that Rinna's "deep concern" about all things addiction is bullshit. If she was truly as deeply affected by substance abuse as she claims she is (when she's citing it as her reason for meddling and and making accusations), she wouldn't be making light of it. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I get the feeling that calling PK an "agent/manager" is just their cover story as he only started his company in Sept. 2016! LOL https://cacompany.org/co.php?id=03944165

His bankruptcy is not finalised and is being pursued into the US. It's a big deal in England apparently, where the word 'bankrupted former' is used any time he is referred to. He was involved with an English soccer club and I believe some sort of sports betting outfit. I linked it all a while back. He's probably got a LOT riding on Pele, Boy George is pretty much just a curiosity, whatever Boy George makes is probably not enough to keep Boy George. He may HAVE to be in the US, or at least out of the UK, to make any money at all. He'd probably be better off in South America. Someone upthread mentioned their 'London house', and I really wondered if they still have it at all, and if so, for how long.

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I must be the only person here who absolutely can not stand Camille.  I haven't forgotten her first season where she was a narcissistic asshole.   I think she's a snobby bitch who has learned to hide her true self when she's on camera.   I'll never forget her sitting in the hot tub with her friends talking about how she had helped everyone there and then compared herself to Jesus.  I'm an atheist and that pissed me off. 

As far as I'm concerned that snob can stay far, far away. 

I'll get on that bandwagon.

The thing that irks me about her?

She has this confused look on her face during a conversation - like you are talking to her in a foreign language?

She checks out of the conversation and stares at you while you talk.

No blinking, tilt of the head to one side, open mouth.

When you finish and she sees you are done?  

She blinks and comes back from where ever she skipped off to.

I don't want a person to hang on or react to my every word, but I don't want to be stared at like I am an idiot.

You can tell she isn't paying attention to a word you've said - I think it's a lack of an attention span, maybe?

• Love 8

'You're such a fucking liar, Camille" - EVERYTIME i see her. She's definitely morphing into something completely different. She can barely move her face. I thought it was weird also the way she was so enthused about Eden 'She's NICE!' chirped Camille before the Richards sisters turned their heads and hit her with hate lasers.

Australia missed Qualudes, btw. And crack. I guess on balance we were lucky! But as a kid, I would be reading Mad Magazine and thinking that 'Ludes must be everywhere. That was late 70s and early 80s.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, queenjen said:

No, I was going to mention this, the Thumb/Fire Hydrant PK, also humblebragged to Dorit that he had been talking to Pele on the phone this episode, and Pele was 'just killing him". When I heard him say that, I remembered reading he has something to do with Pele, the great soccer player, best in the world. At the same time, I thought he's wasting his breath, because soccer is not big in the USA, no one will know who this guy is. Just checked, he did indeed buy the commercial rights to Pele. There's a movie out, so maybe PK will get lucky if it cracks the mainstream. However, those rights have got to be a nice little earner given Pele is a superstar all over South America, Asia, Europe and Africa.

Not the Hawaiian FIre God, Pele?

What is this soccer and what is the USWNT?

-----

The only reason that soccer hasn't grown as huge in the US is that WE play sports with our hands.

You can throw a soccer ball on any surface and get a game. The other 'ball' sports need a little attention to detail.

And what is the deal with sending all those Aussies to play our baseball? ; )

• Love 2
21 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Once again,  yawn.   I'm hanging on by a thread with this season. 

Rinna and Eden are wearing me out with their regular substance abuse prevention segments about Kim!   These two pop pills.   Rinna has a plastic bag she carries with her.   She and Eden puts Xanax in their smoothies.   Something should had told me Rinna might be a pill head how she was in that home shopping segment from a few episode.   It's one thing to have energy but that was some erratic energy!   And let's not forget how she carried on last season at the reunion.   I guess the point with these two -  stay in your lane and stop creating desperate drama about Kim.   It's old.   Tired.   Boring. 

Those dancers over did the hell out of Erika's makeup.   She definitely looked like she could had been on an episode of drag race with her concert. 

PK is 49?  Can we see the birth certificate on him?   That dude favors he's over 60!  

Lastly to me surprise Dorit didn't get on my nerves.   She was still messy but at least she was listening before stirring thing up this time around. 

Mr. Natalie was walking through the room as that was mentioned.  His comment was "Get the Fuck Out!"  followed by "I don't look that old do I?".  He is 48 and hell no he doesn't look as old as that guy!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, queenjen said:

'You're such a fucking liar, Camille" - EVERYTIME i see her. She's definitely morphing into something completely different. She can barely move her face. I thought it was weird also the way she was so enthused about Eden 'She's NICE!' chirped Camille before the Richards sisters turned their heads and hit her with hate lasers.

Australia missed Qualudes, btw. And crack. I guess on balance we were lucky! But as a kid, I would be reading Mad Magazine and thinking that 'Ludes must be everywhere. That was late 70s and early 80s.

Think of getting drunk, without the drinking?

No hang over. If you were up to it?

A drink or two livened things up.

------------

My cameltoe moment came when she got beat up around the time of her surgery......what the fuck was that all about?

• Love 2

When they showed the exterior shot of Dorit and PK's house, the only thing I thought was, "How ugly?". The house seemed squished and had no character. Then when you see the inside, everyone is all squished together. Granted, they blocked off half the room for the instruments, but even without it being blocked off, the room was not that big. Their house pales in comparison to most of the others. As for Boy George, can we just make him a RHoBH? He is so much more entertaining, can be bitchy, campy, silly, and tell it like it is.  

Edited by Snappy
  • Love 5