Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Service

halgia
  • Start Topic

God help me, but I think I'm on the slippery slope with this show. The finale started my disenchantment and the season so far hasn't done anything to get me interested. I am finding Bravo more exciting than this right now. Unless next week is spectacular, I might just check in here until the mid season finale.

• Love 18

Next week looks like Easter, since Jesus returns! Rosita was smart, but she needs to find a decent hiding place. How far away is where Eugene wanted to make ammo, and can they get there without Negan's guys finding out? Too bad Olivia didn't know my old boss. Two books is always the way to go! Especially when there are surprise audits!

Not happy with Rick's new status. But I get that he was caught flatfooted. I wonder if Judith's middle name will be Shana?

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

On Talking Dead one of the first viewer comments the host read was how charming Negan is so they are pushing that agenda but I'm not biting. They are overestimating his appeal.

I can't enjoy Negan. I don't know if I will ever be able to. I can't get around him killing Glenn and Abraham. At least the Governor had the decency to go out right after he killed Hershel.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, Reghan said:

So Negan and his group came early, Negan talked a lot and took a lot, including all of the guns. Judith is Shane's baby and they have no mattresses. There you go, don't even have to watch the episode now.

Thanks for the recap. I follow the live thread, but I refuse to watch the episodes.  That being said, I wonder if Rick surrendering all the guns to Negan was to lull him into a sense of false security.  It's not like they won't find more guns, not will hundreds of millions of them in America.  If Negan thinks the Alexandrites are being good girls and boys, that gives them time to plan.

• Love 4

JDM must really be wishing he negotiated a contract to be paid by the line. Because he would be making more money than the rest of the cast combined.

I wonder if Negan's group took Alexandria's shampoo and conditioner? Because Carl's hair looked great. 

One of the problems with the slow roll of last season and the premier is that we, as the viewers, assume that there is nothing dramatic that will happen with Negan and his group this early in the season. No matter how many times Rick grips Lucille or Reek Daryl looks at his bike. 

• Love 20

Ho-hum.. this was boring.  Had no idea those were mattresses burning. Had to tune into talking dead to find out.

Hey -. Have we seen Tara this season?  Last I recall she was off on a scavenging mission and didn't even know her girlfriend was dead.  I think I may have missed an episode or post of one last season.

• Love 7
Just now, ElleMo said:

Ho-hum.. this was boring.  Had no idea those were mattresses burning. Had to tune into talking dead to find out.

Hey -. Have we seen Tara this season?  Last I recall she was off on a scavenging mission and didn't even know her girlfriend was dead.  I think I may have missed an episode or post of one last season.

Tara and Heath are still out there...somewhere...maybe they found Morales.

• Love 7

Would Negan please shut the fuck up. Seriously writers need to write him better because they're still writing him like they're a bunch of high schoolers putting a cliched villain to life. It's still too frat boy and annoying. I was hoping ASZ had a muzzle so Negan can put it on. This episode was good minus Negan.

Carl, I'm absolutely loving the hell out of him right now. He's not backing down, he's ready to kill them as much as I would love to warp in my t.v. and help him. I was really hoping Carl would shoot that dingy fucker in the head.

Faking Maggie's death, hope that works out for them and Maggie comes back with guns blaring ready for revenge.

Spencer is just a little bitch, I'm really hoping Rick does break his jaw and teeth. How dare he bring up Glenn and Abe like that. Does he really think that was a great time to bring it up?

Father Gabriel has so redeemed himself and come a long way from what he use to be. DId like him mentioning that he and Rick didn't start off as friends.

I'm loving that Rosita and Michonne as well as Carl are just against this and want to do something but they really can't right now. Michonne mentioned Hilltop but still don't have the numbers so I'm really hoping that they get the numbers with the Kingdom. Michonne does have to work on her aim with those types of guns and get some lessons from Sasha. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Timetoread said:

I don't know what people want from Rick.  If Rick fights and there are casualties then all death that happens on the planet is his fault.  If he doesn't fight then he's a pussy.  I think that everybody is a critic but nobody but Rick steps up to take responsibility for a whole group.  When bad guys come they ask for him by name.  And this newest one threatens his child.  If Rick were by himself he'd go down swinging.  But now if he swings the bad guy stikes back at other weaker members. What happens when Negan finds iut Judith is his?  What if he knew Michonne was his girlfriend?  

Rick has no leverage right now.  Father Gabriel is right, live to fight another day.

Yup it's easy for people to be a passenger or sit in the back seat and be critical but Rick is the driver.

• Love 9

Gee, I called it after the first episode when I said Michonne better not be expecting any nooky with Ricky. He's been neutered. Didn't she get the memo?

Spencer is such a doofus-y, ball-less beta male. Not smart to bug Rick after the day he just had, ending with him deep-throating Negan. Daryl must be content. Now he doesn't have to force out even one single word.

I don't get why on earth Negan doesn't just throw the whole bunch out and take over all those nice houses themselves. Big step up from their dreary factory dwelling.

I refuse to believe they took every single mattress in town.

If Negan's not taking the food, what does he think he'll get every time he comes? There are only so many wing chairs and candle sticks.

Can someone please cut Carl's hair?

• Love 6

Do Negan take people as well? He asked about Maggie and said he was gonna ask her to join him. More than likely she would have said no but I think she wouldn't have had a choice in the matter. Surprising Negan didn't notice that Sasha wasn't there. He saw everyone else that was around.

Finally got to see some Alexandrians in Eric and Francine. What was Aaron trying to prevent Eric from telling Rick?

• Love 2
Just now, AngelaHunter said:

"You see this, Daryl?" says Negan, waving a bottle of Pantene Smooth 'n Sleek in Daryl's face. "This. IS. WHAT. YOU GET... NEXT!"

Except it would take two or three more pages of jabber to communicate those same two sentences.

• Love 19

Not only does Negan never shut up, but the lines he says are so painful. Good god, this is tedious as hell. Tickles my balls, hot diggity dog, easy peasy lemon squeezy. 
I am not enjoying neutered Rick. Hoping Rosita will give him a necessary pep talk. I just kept wishing someone was going to be pointing a gun out the window - like some random Alexandria person even - and shoot Negan while he was talking. Someone please wash Daryl.
This season has truly been the worst. 

• Love 24

OMG!  So the Saviors would rather burn the mattresses than sleep on something comfortable??  They would rather sleep on cots than memory foam?? Wha the hell??  (Honestly, I had to watch TWD to figure out what Michonne was looking at at the end of the episode.  I thought, "are those big slabs of concrete?  Are they part of a bus stop?  WTF is that?"

OK, I have to give Negan some credit. Why, why why is there ANYONE overweight/fat/obese/chubby/fluffy/rotund in the ZA?  WHY?  18-24 months of minimal food, running from the undead. Not a single pasta machine in sight!   I am sorry, but that shit do not fly.  OK, I said it.  Slap me if you have to,  but FAT people should NOT exist in the ZA.  That is just BULLSHIT.  I have to side with Negan.  You put the fattest person in town in charge of FOOD??!!!  WTF is wrong with you damn people?? Where are our supplies going? I dunno, ask Olivia!  Bitch, she eatin' it all when you sleeping!

I felt sorry for Michonne who is level 99 on katana, but now has to start off on level 1 on firearms.  You should have been practicing when you needed faction with Woodbury.  Sorry gurl, but its true.

• Love 21

I've been trying to figure out why they haven't taken the katana from her. I suppose I have to just say: Negan doesn't personally want it, because his personal signature weapon is a lot easier to maintain, but he doesn't really want to give it to, say, Dwight, either, because then someone else in his group would have an even more charismatic weapon than he does.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

Slap me if you have to,  but FAT people should NOT exist in the ZA.  That is just BULLSHIT.  I have to side with Negan.  You put the fattest person in town in charge of FOOD??!!!  WTF is wrong with you damn people?? Where are our supplies going? I dunno, ask Olivia!  Bitch, she eatin' it all when you sleeping!

What about Negan's henchman (can't remember his name). He's truly obese. You would everyone else would be looking at him with great suspicion and asking themselves, "How did he DO that?"

4 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

They better not kill Eugene.

Aww. Eugene is the only person I truly felt for. He seems so wrecked.

ETA: That was THE worst fake deer I ever saw.

Edited by AngelaHunter
  • Love 4