Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Service – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

But the bread is made from flour derived from the crushed skulls of his victims.  Don't worry , Negan will describe the process in detail.  Take notes, home bakers.  The promos have Negan saying "Little Pigs Little Pigs let me in..." isn't that supposed to be a wolves thing?

Seeing Andrew Lincoln do that "look" during the Lucille episode was awesome acting, but is he going to do it again during this episode?  Well, at least I get to see his dreamy blue eyes.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, HighMaintenance said:

But the bread is made from flour derived from the crushed skulls of his victims.  Don't worry , Negan will describe the process in detail.  Take notes, home bakers.

Ah, Negan's role model is the giant in "Jack and Beanstalk!"

"Be he alive, or be he dead
I'll grind his bones to make my bread."

• Love 4

If JDM has worked out a contract that he is paid a decent amount for each word he speaks as Negan, then he's set for the rest of this lifetime and most of the next!

I love a 'monologuing evildoer' as much as the next person, but geezus.

Negan could also stand to be just a little bit more egotistical too, I mean, it hardly comes through when watching.  [/s]

• Love 7
2 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Isn't this the 90-minute episode and shouldn't the lock time of this thread reflect that?  Either way, better bring a book for when the monologuing drags on too long.

This is the Pre-air Spec Thread. So no lock down necessary:)

I was kind of hoping that Carol wold save the day again. Maybe she can borrow Shiva and train her to eat anyone who talks longer than five minutes at a time. But who would they give Lucille to? I vote Judith. If she's growing even half as fast as Coral she ought to be able to swing it pretty well by now, and it probably handles a lot like a baby rattle. Which I assume she has. Daryl and Beth probably got one off that "mud snake."

• Love 1