Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: Bombed By a Care Bear

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Kyle tests Sierra's patience. Meanwhile, Ben's galley work has a near lethal impact on one staffer; Kyle connects with a charter guest and shows a new side of himself; and Ben and Emily's relationship rises to the next level.

24 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

And Bravo once again hit their remainders bin to bring us Liza.

Sierra looked like she wanted to cover James with uni and have him for dinner.

What show was Liza from?  Was it that godawful show about the housewives of Long Island?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

Capt Lee is a not-surprising asshole ("she married wealthy").  So I'm completely ignoring his "leadership" in this narrative.  Drive the boat and STFU.

It was judgmental and jerky, but in my experience he's not wrong. My experience has been that women who are purse or hat designers with no training or experience in design or stylists with no training or experience, are often rich dilettantes. When you ask about how they got into that line of work, the answer is often light on details and consists of some variation of "all of my friends say I have great style/taste." Example: Kim Kardashian stylist to Paris Hilton and Brandy.

Sierra was super into James. 

I'm going to be pissed if Kyle gets punished for Lauren being a drunk asshole again and Ben and Nico being drunk assholes.

• Love 4
Just now, HunterHunted said:

My experience has been that women who are purse or hat designers with no training or experience in design or stylists with no training or experience, are often rich dilettantes. When you ask about how they got into that line of work, the answer is often light on details and consists of some variation of "all of my friends say I have great style/taste." Example: Kim Kardashian stylist to Paris Hilton and Brandy.

It's not his place to cast judgement regardless.  He's getting paid.  He's essentially a sea-faring UBER driver.  So it really isn't up to him to have an opinion either way.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, ihartcoffee said:

I kept getting confused over who was talking.  It felt like Ben was talking to himself.

I was getting confused as well, especially when they were in a group or not really onscreen speaking.

6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I'm going to be pissed if Kyle gets punished for Lauren being a drunk asshole again and Ben and Nico being drunk assholes.

I will be pissed too, though he started chugging fireball toward the end. If there is more to the scene next week where he is an active participant than I will not be pissed if he gets in trouble. I do give Kyle a bit of credit for trying to keep everything clean. He did point out Lauren does not have respect for the interior as well, which I agreed with. I will also be irritated if they give Kate shit or even Kelly since he was sleeping.

I do not really get what Nico and Lauren want from Kelly. I get that Kelly is not a great bosun, but it is also his first time having this position so I do not expect him to be great. Nico said that he wanted Kelly to have the deck crew's backs, and for the most part I think Kelly has, but he is also the one getting scolded from Captain Lee and he is relaying that to the rest of the deck crew. I guess I think that Kelly is trying (and I do not even like Kelly that much) to be good at his job. His trying just is not that great. Nico and Lauren are competent deck crew, but they are quickly losing whatever I liked about them in the first place. 

I do think that Kelly was trying to be well-intentioned with Kyle and Sierra talking at the beach picnic, but it was not the best place for it. I could not tell when things were getting testy between the two on the beach if the guests were still around. If the guests were gone then I do not care if they aired their issues there. I thought that the whole issue of are the guests ready to go to the beach/when is the lunch going to be ready was just a miscommunication that they both blew way out of proportion.

• Love 4

A 35 year old drunken Ben walking around naked on the docks and boat is just a big old NO.  There are no excuses for his drunken behavior.  He is not in high school or college he is a 35 year old grown ass man.  If he can not control himself while drinking then he should not be drinking.  If the Captain had seen a naked Ben running around the docks and boat he would have given Ben a plane ticket home.  

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 16

Ben shouldn't have been walking around with his clothes off.  Nico shouldn't have been drinking that much on the boat and they certainly shouldn't have done it in the guest master cabin.  Lauren is the worst, IMO, when it comes to respecting the yacht.

Why did Kelly send Kyle to clean up with Sierra, knowing their contentious relationship?  Kyle was getting on my nerves more than Sierra this episode.

Where do the dogs relieve themselves?  Do they do a boat tender trip to land three or four times a day?

I liked Ben's brother.

I think Ben knew he shouldn't have served the conch.  But Emily said it was ok and he's 'in love'. 

• Love 2

I'm trying to figure out why the crew got such a lousy tip.  Was it because the primary was cheap or the crew was off on service, maybe the beach picnic wasn't run smoothly, or the crew partied too much with the guests, or the food was less than stellar?

This cast is a bunch of freaks.  Nico and Lauren drink like fish  and I wouldn't be surprised is there was some hanky panky going on at times.  Kyle really did not need to share his plans for his alone time in the master suite.  I could have lived a fulfilling life without knowing his masturbation schedule.  I feel like things are going a bit off the rails at this point in the charter season with Ben getting naked, Kyle "wanking off" or trying to, Sierra giving googly eyes and fighting with people and of course Lauren and Nico trashing the interior while shit faced.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I do not really get what Nico and Lauren want from Kelly. I get that Kelly is not a great bosun, but it is also his first time having this position so I do not expect him to be great. Nico said that he wanted Kelly to have the deck crew's backs, and for the most part I think Kelly has, but he is also the one getting scolded from Captain Lee and he is relaying that to the rest of the deck crew. I guess I think that Kelly is trying (and I do not even like Kelly that much) to be good at his job. His trying just is not that great. Nico and Lauren are competent deck crew, but they are quickly losing whatever I liked about them in the first place. 

I mentioned this in a previous thread and it's relevant again. The Nico/Lauren friendship was founded on mutual hatred of Trevor. Now that he's out of the picture, they need a new thing to bond (read: complain) about and Kelley fills that role. I don't care for Kelley nor his management style but I think they'd shit all over him even if he was their charter bosun soulmate.

And even though I find Nico insufferable, I loved his soundbite about going down on tinkerbelle. But I still think he's a shithead. All of them were being real assholes and even though a tiny bit bad for Kyle, he's also being a big entitled baby thinking he deserves a night in the masterbate room. The stews clean that room on the daily and none of them have stayed a night in the master this season.

Edited by rho
puns
  • Love 6

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle. I liked him at first, but now I'm over it. 

His hostility towards Sierra is so unnecessary. And I was one of the ones defending him after their date. I thought she was misleading, and not truthful, and rude. However, it's over now, you both know where the other stands, and it's not like she killed your dog or anything - so chill the fuck out.

But beyond that, he apparently has someone at home that he's been seeing for 2 years. So what the fuck????

I'm just over him. That being said, Sierra was out of line calling him a "queen". They both suck.

Also, why would Kyle eat sea urchin if he knows he has somewhat of a seafood allergy? I'm beginning to think the dude craves attention.

I'm no expert, but the drag show looked sloppy as hell.

James doesn't look anything like Ben, but they SOUND identical. So funny.

I really do not think the crew should be allowed to stay in guest rooms. At all. Ever. Their behavior in the master on their night off was just awful, especially Lauren. She is a really good team member, but when she drinks, she really does not give a fuck and acts like a total ass. They're going to get their asses handed to them next week! 

• Love 19
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Why did Kelly send Kyle to clean up with Sierra, knowing their contentious relationship?

He did it on purpose. He wanted them to be alone for a minute, to get everything off their chest and move past it. Ha. 

6 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I'm trying to figure out why the crew got such a lousy tip.  Was it because the primary was cheap or the crew was off on service, maybe the beach picnic wasn't run smoothly, or the crew partied too much with the guests, or the food was less than stellar?

I really just think the primary was cheap. Wasn't she practically in tears when leaving? She seemed very pleased, and I think this is the first time Captain told them there was nothing they could have done better.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

A 35 year old drunken Ben walking around naked on the docks and boat is just a big old NO.  There are no excuses for his drunken behavior.  He is not in high school or college he is a 35 year old grown ass man.  If he can not control himself while drinking then he should not be drinking.  If the Captain had seen a naked bed running around the docks and boat he would have given Ben a plane ticket home.  

Really, what in the eff was that? I know Ben has a mind of his own but I wonder if his brother gets off on making a fool of him. Not cool. He should have told his little bro to chill out and put his clothes back on.  All of these guys are insufferable when they drink. 

Why all the BRAVO cross over guests this season?  They must be hurting for guests to have to dig up Liza from that one and done season crapfest she was on. 

I'm still not feeling the Ben and Em thing. Did Ben's brother really say Em was beautiful? Come on, now. Cute in a baby rabbit sort of way but beautiful? 

• Love 7

Nico telling Kyle that he looked like he "went down on Tinkerbell" may be the best thing he's ever said.

Lauren will end up with a plane ticket home if she can't figure out that the yacht isn't her personal pleasure palace once the charter is over.  I haven't decided if it's the alcohol or an undeserved sense of entitlement…probably both.

I'd like to see the entire deck crew fired and a new group brought in.  Except Kyle.  I like him and I think he could learn a lot & be better if he had a qualified bosun.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Why all the BRAVO cross over guests this season?  They must be hurting for guests to have to dig up Liza from that one and done season crapfest she was on. 

If we're gonna do one-and-done crapfest crossovers, my vote is for a return of the Gallery Girls. Make it into a thing: Gallery Girls v Galley Girls.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

If we're gonna do one-and-done crapfest crossovers, my vote is for a return of the Gallery Girls. Make it into a thing: Gallery Girls v Galley Girls.

Absolutely - wonder what happened to them.  Or, that show from last year whose name I've forgotten - Below Deck but in Jackson Hole?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Adultosaurus said:

Or, that show from last year whose name I've forgotten - Below Deck but in Jackson Hole?

I think that was Whistler, Canada. There seems to be a new one in that genre coming up in December (Timber Creek Lodge)

• Love 3

Ben and his brother literally do sound identical, it's kind of crazy. I wasn't always looking at the screen while watching and for a bit I thought it was Ben talking until I looked over LOL.

I do kind of wish Kyle/Sierra would get over it. I think Kyle is letting things rile him up for no reason - Sierra handled this entire thing pretty immaturely but he's not going to get any kind of real further apology from her because she doesn't think she did anything wrong. (Or if she ever realizes it, I think she's still too immature to really deal with how she treated people and will just keep pretending nothing happened.)

I do find Kyle's attitude otherwise pretty refreshing. Dude's who he is and gives no fucks. Actually, though, if he has a girl back home then he really DOES need to get over Sierra stat because even if they're in some open relationship or on a break, he really can't be mad if another girl ain't into him. 

I don't think he deserved a night in the master suite either but he did ask and Kate did give him permission. I didn't need to know why he wanted a night in the master suite (isn't spending a night in the master suite reason enough?). I think it's crazy how disrespectful the deckhands were with the room and the boat in general. I get that those sorts of things happen when plenty of liquor is involved but maybe don't drink so much if you can't handle not wrecking the entire place?

• Love 4
11 hours ago, zulualpha said:

She may be accustomed to cruising in the Mediterranean, where the tipping etiquette only calls for half as much. What the crew got was only a hundred or so off the usual. 

• Love 1

Yeah, the deck crew is immature and disrespectful.  The problem is Kelly. From day one he told them they were not "Greenies" and did not need instructions. They now think they are equal to Kelly and do not respect him like they should. They were warned to be on good behavior and completely ignored him and laugh at him behing his back.

I don't really like Queen Kyle. I liked him more when I thought he was a tough marine. He has a 1,000 dollars in his pocket. If he wants to get off rent a room.

Also, I thought that cindy lady was pretty.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I miss them! They were my favorite idiots to hatewatch. The best was that they constantly called their parents whining for money. I'd love to see Capt Lee put the kibosh on their trip due to insufficient funds. Talk about drama!!

4 hours ago, syzygy said:

I do kind of wish Kyle/Sierra would get over it. I think Kyle is letting things rile him up for no reason - Sierra handled this entire thing pretty immaturely but he's not going to get any kind of real further apology from her because she doesn't think she did anything wrong. (Or if she ever realizes it, I think she's still too immature to really deal with how she treated people and will just keep pretending nothing happened.)

I do find Kyle's attitude otherwise pretty refreshing. Dude's who he is and gives no fucks. Actually, though, if he has a girl back home then he really DOES need to get over Sierra stat because even if they're in some open relationship or on a break, he really can't be mad if another girl ain't into him. 

I think the problem between Kyle and Sierra all along has been that they don't understand each other. He can talk about romance all he wants but the dude is flighty as fuck. He didn't stick around for his daughter (not knocking the hustle, just saying he isn't physically present for much of her life) and even though Ashley has finally given his life purpose, he's not there for her right now either. Even if Sierra was the love of his life, this fling was never going to last past this charter season. And I think she was under the impression he was wanted to wine and dine her. 

They both have issues but I was cringing hard when Sierra called him a queen, then retracted her shitty apology. I loved how thirsty she was for James though. Another cringeworthy moment! 

• Love 3

Meh, I don't know but I feel overdosed on all the gay/lesbian/ trans whatever Bravo feels like they've got to bring on board this season.  I don't want to see grown men with beards in glittery makeup and sparkling evening dresses and boas lurching around lip syncing to a song.  I think this boat has run aground.  I want to see rich people being served wonderful, exotic dishes and drinks, I want to see the fabulous clothes they wear, I want to see their shore excursions, I want to FEEL like I'm on that boat and rich!  That's how this series started out but it seems they've taken it to a different level.  Tonight's show with Kyle just made me feel dirty.  He's got some big issues with himself that didn't appear until Sierra rejected him and then he 'came out' and boy did he!  I feel sorry for him because if she'd have liked him back then I doubt he'd have even mentioned the transsexual person he had been dating for 2 yrs.  How furious he got at her for rejecting him!  That boy has issues.

Put me in the group that doesn't understand what exactly is so appealing about Emily.  I actually felt sorry for her the first time I saw her!  She's so bugged eyed and rabbity.  (sorry Emily)  And with those dark glasses I just don't get the appeal!  I'll admit she has a good body when dressed up and with very high heels on, otherwise... what am I not seeing?!

• Love 10

There is something really REALLY off with Kyle, like dangerously so. He keeps reminding me of a screw that isn't threaded into a nut properly (nut? bolt?), and I'm not using that as a metaphor for his own admission that he's never felt like he fit anywhere, I mean mentally. I think he's overloaded everyone with his revelations about his personal life. He's gone from supporting a baby (conceived during a dumpster dive) with a mother who 'will never have to work again', to falling so so hard for dumbass Sierra, to also being in a relationship with Ashley for 2 years, who is transgender,  and coming out to his father in 2010 (was it? Or 2011?) at Gay Pride on the stage of a drag show, to also being dangerously allergic to sea food. And in this episode, after handling Sierra so well last episode, being upfront and clear with her...he's now officially in NJ parlance 'raging on her ass'.

I feel like Kyle could snap at the drop of a hat. And I also feel that Kyle sees hats about to drop all around him all the time. And then all this time devoted to Kyle being given the master suite for the night by a suddenly starstruck Kate to...masturbate??! And he didn't just say this once, and I'm pretty sure he had wood during a couple of those many scenes where he's in the bed and Lauren and Nico are acting like those feral late stayers that drive everyone nuts at some stage in your life partying sloppily past their best by. On one hand, until shot at the end deep throating the Fireball bottle, Kyle again handled the situation clearly enough 'it's not spring break' and on the other, he made it really clear also that he was there for a specific reason: there'll be a television in the master on which he is hoping 'to see some boobs' for his multiple master masturbation session. AND HE'S WORRIED ABOUT LAUREN SPILLING FIREBALL ON THE GUEST SHEETS???!! I'd take the antiseptic Fireball over half a cup of Kyle's (or anyone else's) blue lightable DNA in my master cabin, thankyou very much, Valor. I'm sure Dean Slover is the kind of actual living, breathing charter guest soul mate that would carry a blue light in his luggage for just such an eventuality and that Kate would be dragged into the crisis for it. 

I don't think it's fair that Kyle is confined to his quarters for the behavior of Nico, Lauren and Ben. Although the behavior of all four was borne out of sexual frustration, Kyle wasn't embarrassing the boat (only if caught on blue light next charter by Slover, that is, but it may not have happened). I sure as hell don't think Kate would have greenlighted Kelley or Nico into the master suite, although she may have done so for Ben and Emily as she seems to be overly invested in their relationship at this stage, something that Ben seems to have already seen coming and is trying to head off. Like with the conch, where he deliberately (and wrongly) takes Emily's word over Kate's. That was Ben drawing a line in the sand. Ben dropping trow, on the other hand, was Ben showing how deeply insecure and repressed he really is. At his age, he deserves to be confined to quarters and should be taking a good hard look at himself.

James was lucky to get off the boat unscathed by Sierra. She looked like an octopus about to launch it's head and tentacles at his face.

The guests were boring and the primary was a tightass. Which is what you'd expect from minor Bravolebrities brought on in cross promotion. If I was part of the crew, I'd be complaining about my tips decreasing due to this phenomena. These kind of guests are going to be self important and over entitled and stingy. If it's down to Bravo that they are appearing, then the crew should also be entitled to complain. I'd personally much rather see the charters of regular charter guests, not set ups, as a viewer.

I figured out that Emily reminded me more of a rat than a rabbit tonight. It's the front teeth that are ...rodenty. And maybe if she didn't highlight her bulbous eyes with massive Harry Potter frames, the effect would be lessened I don't get the Emily love from anyone but Ben.

The drag show, when it finally happened, was pretty lame.  I think I'd like Kyle to take a seat now, for the rest of the season. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, rho said:

I miss them! They were my favorite idiots to hatewatch. The best was that they constantly called their parents whining for money. I'd love to see Capt Lee put the kibosh on their trip due to insufficient funds. Talk about drama!!

I think the problem between Kyle and Sierra all along has been that they don't understand each other. He can talk about romance all he wants but the dude is flighty as fuck. He didn't stick around for his daughter (not knocking the hustle, just saying he isn't physically present for much of her life) and even though Ashley has finally given his life purpose, he's not there for her right now either. Even if Sierra was the love of his life, this fling was never going to last past this charter season. And I think she was under the impression he was wanted to wine and dine her. 

They both have issues but I was cringing hard when Sierra called him a queen, then retracted her shitty apology. I loved how thirsty she was for James though. Another cringeworthy moment! 

Gallery Girls is legitimately amazing. They were everything we hate about Millennials before society could categorize what those things were--the laziness, the arrogance, the entitlement, the vocal fry, and the absolute certainty that they are so brilliant and creative.

Flaky seems to be too lightweight, pun not attended, of a word to describe Kyle. However, I don't feel like he's dangerously unstable. I feel like Kyle is impulsive, immature, and a romantic. Romantic as in the Romanticism Movement. In the romantic movement there was an emphasis on authenticity, emotion, passion, adventure, and pathos. For someone who is roughly 27 or 28, Kyle has had a shit ton of experiences for someone who left home at 15--homeless, busker, had his girlfriend leave him for another guy while he was working as a homeless busker to support her, working as a go go boy, coming out as bisexual, was in the military, worked as a fisherman, had a kid with a woman who he fucked next to a dumpster, worked on yachts, and has a trans girlfriend. For him, every choice is a possibility that might turn into a grand adventure. When you look at him through a melodramtic and romantic lens, you understand why he seems to flit from one thing to another with such intense passion.

• Love 7

Kyle was an ass in this episode. I don't get why he's so pissed off at Sierra for not being into him when he already had something going on back home? WTH? She shouldn't have called him a "queen" though. 

Kyle mentioned having a bad childhood, perhaps maybe he grew up with an alcoholic in his family or was abused. It could explain a lot of why he is the way he is and why he left home early, why he's never been able to just settle down somewhere, etc.

Count me in the group of people who didn't need to know what Kyle needed the master suite for. And I don't really care if he asked permission or that Kate said it was ok. I don't think the crew should be allowed to use a guest room at all. And they'd have to clean it again before the next guests arrived. 

Ben and his brother sound so identical it was hard to tell who was talking if the camera didn't show it. 

Wonder what Emily thought when she saw Ben naked on the dock?

I don't get why if Kyle knew he was allergic to seafood, even if at an "only sometimes" level, why he still ate the urchin? 

Is the deck crew really going to try to blame the broken wall panel on Kate? Can't wait to see Capt Lee hand their asses to them next week. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Adultosaurus said:

Absolutely - wonder what happened to them.  Or, that show from last year whose name I've forgotten - Below Deck but in Jackson Hole?

Apres Ski. Will be coming back Under another name, Google it, due to a lawsuit claiming (and it's bullshit) racism and shit from the Horrific Girl from Pittsburgh "Team Leader" that they had to fire -due to Reprehensib UNacceptable Behavior and Inflammatory ASSHATTERY , bleecch.

Also it's in Whistler/Blackcom

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 2:26 AM, zulualpha said:

I feel like things are going a bit off the rails at this point in the charter season with Ben getting naked, Kyle "wanking off" or trying to, Sierra giving googly eyes and fighting with people and of course Lauren and Nico trashing the interior while shit faced.

For me it started with Kate taking Ro to the toilets to have loud sex.  I didn't need to hear that. 

Oh.  And I didn't need to see Trevor eat a booger.

• Love 7

Trevor eating a Booger while Contemplating the Complexities of Hair Modeling in his Coveted Top Bunk was Geeennniusss. I think editors threw that in there to see if you caught it, it was like 1/4 of a second.

What has Been Seen cannot be Unseen.

• Love 3
  • And I think Kate took Roadie for Black Sabbath to toilets to have sex so Roadie for Black Sabbath would get off her damn leg for 2 seconds and stopping BaHaHa- ing in her face while simultaneously trying to lick her face off her skull. So damn obnoxious, BaHaHa.
Edited by Nanu160
Disobedient thumbs
  • Love 5

Kyle is simply trying to maximize his 15 minutes of Bravo fame. I question half of the stories he tells.

I don't think he was interested in Sierra, other than to win her affections on camera and put another notch in his belt.

With the determined and repeated trashing of the interior of the yacht, and the ridiculous petty fights, this is no longer a show about elegant yachting; it's just another trashy Bravo show. So disappointing.

Bad crew behavior. Prolonged suspense over who will get fired. The firing by a disgruntled Captain Lee. Rinse. Repeat. (Yawn)

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Nanu160 said:
  • And I think Kate took Roadie for Black Sabbath to toilets to have sex so Roadie for Black Sabbath would get off her damn leg for 2 seconds and stopping BaHaHa- ing in her face while simultaneously trying to lick her face off her skull. So damn obnoxious, BaHaHa.

Maybe it's because I don't like Kate but I was scratching my head at how aggressive everyone here thought Ro was regarding their PDAs.   So, in all fairness, when a rerun happened, I paid closer attention.  I still came away with Kate being just as grabby/needy/clingy as Ro was. 

With the exception of when Ro first came aboard. Kate was surprised and because it was the first time we were seeing her lover. She seemed a little timid.

But once the alcohol was flowing, if you watch them at the resort and then back on the yacht and when Ro was leaving, Kate was just as into the PDA and as assertive as Ro was.  Ro is just a little bigger.  And being dressed as a Roadie for Black Sabbath didn't help. 

I also think that because the assault charge was known by then and Kate is generally liked, Ro was seen as the big, bad, aggressive manhandler. Or womanhandler.

But I'll certainly agree that Ro's nasal hee-hawing gave Ben's Austin Powers' BahahahaYeahBabyhahaha a run for it's money in the deranged department.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BogoGog24 said:

I don't get why if Kyle knew he was allergic to seafood, even if at an "only sometimes" level, why he still ate the urchin? 

For another center of attention grabbing moment. Keep playing up your 15 minutes of fame, Kyle. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

For another center of attention grabbing moment. Keep playing up your 15 minutes of fame, Kyle. 

I doubt it, honestly. That seems like a big risk just for a few minutes of attention. His throat could have swelled up or something. If he's only semi allergic it's possible he thought it wouldn't affect him, especially since it was only 1 tiny piece of sea urchin. 

• Love 3
Just now, BogoGog24 said:

I doubt it, honestly. That seems like a big risk just for a few minutes of attention. His throat could have swelled up or something. If he's only semi allergic it's possible he thought it wouldn't affect him, especially since it was only 1 tiny piece of sea urchin. 

I thought he had it in his mouth with only the description as "uni". Maybe he didn't know that was seafood. I think Ben said it was sea urchin after he had it in his mouth and asked "what is it?"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BogoGog24 said:

I also think Kyle didn't know what uni was and if he was allergic to it too. I have a friend who is seriously allergic to fish, but she was telling me how much she loves Thai food and had no clue that many Thai dishes contain fish sauce. She also has no reaction to Worcestershire sauce, which is made with anchovies, butshe didn't know that. It turns out that she's not allergic to small oily fish. Kyle might not know if he's allergic echinoderms like uni and sea cucumber. They're not commonly eaten in western cuisine.

• Love 6

I think Kyle's allergic reaction was genuine. I can't think of a single reason why anyone would fake such a thing. His face immediately flushed red after swallowing and then he said he wasn't feeling well.

I am so disappointed in Lauren. She acted like the master suite was her personal space. I would have left if I were Kyle so that if anything got damaged (like the wall did), he could at least say he wasn't there.

• Love 5