Type keyword(s) to search

Real Housewives in the Media

• Start Topic

(edited)

Not surprising those two didn't stay together.  She was so demanding of affection and understanding yet dismissive of him at the same time - way to go attempting to save a marriage with that attitude. 

Good luck to her if she thinks she's getting more than 50/50 custody when he's been the SAHD for years, and LOL if she thinks she's going to avoid paying spousal support to Ryne -- he'll likely get it if he asks for it.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 5/17/2022 at 10:39 AM, malibu said:

Here's a link to the NY Post article about Dr. Jen and Orange Rind.  She's requesting legal and physical custody of the kids.  That should be interesting considering Rind was basically her manny and I'm not sure she has the time or ability to take care of her kids but it does indeed give her a storyline which may make her less boring.

https://pagesix.com/2022/05/17/rhocs-dr-jen-armstrong-files-for-separation-from-ryne-holliday/?_ga=2.175686756.756439111.1652801075-694731009.1565091288

Agree...and she barely knew her kids. and what we saw with her trying to connect with her bratty daughter.... she wants sympathy now for being a single mother rather than an absent mother.

And, btw - all kids seem to be born before they were married. So I think the manny was the father.

• Love 3
On 6/14/2022 at 10:04 PM, chenoa333 said:

Honestly, I’m surprised to see that he is even still alive. I always thought he would meet a very bad end. (Still may, for all anybody knows.) Dealing in meth and fentanyl…that is some very heavy shit.

IMO, some people just need to be kept behind bars, especially if it’s clear they have no intention and/or ability to reform. He is a continuing menace. 

Whatever happened to the older daughter who didn’t want to work, quit her job and came back to Lauri’s bandbox of a house with a DOG, had Lauri clean up her mess over late car payments, and bitched when she had no money, and then left and didn’t take the dog with her? (IIRC.) I’m assuming the youngest kid turned out somewhat OK?

Good job, Lauri. 👍She always struck me as the epitome of a clueless, enabling parent.

On 6/16/2022 at 1:08 AM, emmawoodhouse said:

Nah, George had washed his hands of Josh even before he married Lauri. 

Always wondered about that. Josh could have destroyed that marriage. I know I sure as hell wouldn’t deal with it.

• Love 6
On 6/15/2022 at 12:38 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

A lost cause. 
Does RHOC have the lead on kids with messed up futures?

Who knew Gretchen Rossi would be the voice of reason when she told Lynn Curtin that just because she was able to have kids, that didn’t mean she had the right to be a parent.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Who knew Gretchen Rossi would be the voice of reason when she told Lynn Curtin that just because she was able to have kids, that didn’t mean she had the right to be a parent.

The same could be said about Gretchen. 

• Applause 4
On 6/19/2022 at 4:50 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Honestly, I’m surprised to see that he is even still alive. I always thought he would meet a very bad end. (Still may, for all anybody knows.) Dealing in meth and fentanyl…that is some very heavy shit.

IMO, some people just need to be kept behind bars, especially if it’s clear they have no intention and/or ability to reform. He is a continuing menace. 

Whatever happened to the older daughter who didn’t want to work, quit her job and came back to Lauri’s bandbox of a house with a DOG, had Lauri clean up her mess over late car payments, and bitched when she had no money, and then left and didn’t take the dog with her? (IIRC.) I’m assuming the youngest kid turned out somewhat OK?

Good job, Lauri. 👍She always struck me as the epitome of a clueless, enabling parent.

Always wondered about that. Josh could have destroyed that marriage. I know I sure as hell wouldn’t deal with it.

Ashley, the older daughter appears to have a "normal" life, judging from her Instagram. She is single, and an "influencer", meaning that she promotes products. She lives in Newport Beach, she travels, and she is close to Laurie, and George. She was on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live with Laurie a few months ago.

As for Josh, Laurie might not be the greatest mother, but where was/is his father? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Ashley, the older daughter appears to have a "normal" life, judging from her Instagram. She is single, and an "influencer", meaning that she promotes products. She lives in Newport Beach, she travels, and she is close to Laurie, and George. She was on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live with Laurie a few months ago.

As for Josh, Laurie might not be the greatest mother, but where was/is his father? 

I’m glad to hear that about Ashley, truly.

As for the dad, he was always a ghost on the show. I don’t think Lauri ever mentioned him by name. So, good question. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Josh is an addict.  That is very hard on a family.  Lauri is not getting mother of the year anytime soon.  However, she's not the first or only mother of an addict. It does not seem like he is going to be able to turn his life around. He is an adult who makes his own choices; unfortunately they almost all seem to be bad.  

• Like 2
  • Love 7
On 6/15/2022 at 10:08 PM, emmawoodhouse said:

Nah, George had washed his hands of Josh even before he married Lauri. 

That makes me just a little bit sad for Josh. His bio father wasn't in his life. He had a mother who worked 7 days a week as a gold digger, no time for Josh or his brainless sister.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That makes me just a little bit sad for Josh. His bio father wasn't in his life. He had a mother who worked 7 days a week as a gold digger, no time for Josh or his brainless sister.

It is all so sad. Lauri and George did adopt Josh’s daughter, hopefully she is having a better, more functional childhood.

• Like 2
On 6/19/2022 at 4:36 PM, RoseAllDay said:

You mean “it doesn't give you the god right to know how to parent.”  I always thought that was phrased strangely.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

FFS.  Gin is coming back?  Whhyyyyyyyy!

She is not going anywhere. That's her job, and she gets endorsement offers because of it (like the beauty product line). She said she was ready to move to a house, I'm sure because of her BRAVO salary. 

Our only chance is if Bravo realizes many viewers don't like her. 

As for Noella, she was not asked back. She was really thirsty during her first season in order to make an impression and remain on the show. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Jenn didn't pop at all.  Had she been cast in the earlier seasons (season 1 to 4) she would have fit better.

Noella was on the opposite extreme..she was too much.  Had she toned it down a bit, and sharpened her reads against the others better..she might have come back.

Here are some rumors about season 17.  You may hate her, but Alexis did have Heather's number in season 7..and she triggered Heather so much with her comment 'Angelina Jolie is a real actress' when talking of Heather's acting career 

20220709_095507.jpg

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 7/2/2022 at 6:29 PM, Stats Queen said:

It is all so sad. Lauri and George did adopt Josh’s daughter, hopefully she is having a better, more functional childhood.

Key word: HOPEFULLY

maybe the little girl will not be raised to have low self esteem and laziness. Like her grandma.

• Love 5
(edited)
10 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Tamra is back!  I hope she doesn't become another suckup to Heather.

I doubt it. She had a recent falling out with Heather because Heather supposedly told Andy Cohen Tamra reveals HW secrets (from different franchises) on her podcast, and doesn't want her to return to the show.

I'm glad Vicki is not back.

I don't mind Tamra. She was always used by the producers to create drama, but she showed her real life, she didn't pretend she was more important than she was, and although she earned a huge amount of money as a HW she never spent it on expensive clothes, or cars. She saves because she has kids, and it seems her and Eddie invest in reasonable businesses like a gym and renovating and selling houses while living in them. I also think they live at Eddie's old house for a few years now.

As for Gina, I'm not sure she is not returning. Unfortunately. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
23 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I don't mind Tamra. She was always used by the producers to create drama, but she showed her real life, she didn't pretend she was more important than she was, and although she earned a huge amount of money as a HW she never spent it on expensive clothes, or cars. She saves because she has kids, and it seems her and Eddie invest in reasonable businesses like a gym and renovating and selling houses while living in them. I also think they live at Eddie's old house for a few years.

That's exactly what she does.  You don't remember her prancing around in the kitchen of her new house literally showing off the paperwork to join the exclusive country club?  

I would have been fine with Vicki.  With Tamra back, I am out.  

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I’d be okay with Tamra if Alexis is back just for old time sake. She was so jealous of her!

I think she is returning according to reports. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And Jesus too!

Yeah. I wonder which Christian church Miss Superficiality is a member of now? I'll bet it's not Rick Warren's Saddleback Church.

1 minute ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Does Tamrat still prattle on about Jesus? I thought she gave that pretense up years ago.

Tamrat is a member of her own church. The Church of Pretentiousness. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

And Jesus too!

This is why they need to bring back Alexis, Alexis loved to out Jesus everyone. Her and Tamara could fight over whose the best Christian. 

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

This is why they need to bring back Alexis, Alexis loved to out Jesus everyone. Her and Tamara could fight over whose the best Christian. 

Not jazzed that either are weaseling their way back in, honestly. 

Jesus Jugs. LOL. But that was before Tamra was washed clean of her sins in the hotel’s cement pond by her “pasture”.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

If Tamra, Heather, and Shannon are all on the outs with each other that might actually be kind of interesting. I'm assuming they'll each grab an ally from the other HW's: Gina for Heather, Alexis for Shannon, and I guess that leaves Emily for Tamra since she took over as group shit stirrer?

May they all destroy each other. 😈

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Not jazzed that either are weaseling their way back in, honestly. 

Jesus Jugs. LOL. But that was before Tamra was washed clean of her sins in the hotel’s cement pond by her “pasture”.

And the "Jesus Jugs" moniker for Alexis that Tamrat tried to take credit for was actually from (IIRC) a poster on this forum. But it WASN'T Tamrat. 

She's famous for the Bali dinner where she lied to the entire world saying "you will never see me again."  I had hope back then that she would never be seen again but apparently, Bravo is desperate.

I wonder how Cut Fitness is doing? Is Tamras rat faced 40 year old kid still working there folding towels?😂 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And the "Jesus Jugs" moniker for Alexis that Tamrat tried to take credit for was actually from (IIRC) a poster on this forum. But it WASN'T Tamrat. 

She's famous for the Bali dinner where she lied to the entire world saying "you will never see me again."  I had hope back then that she would never be seen again but apparently, Bravo is desperate.

I wonder how Cut Fitness is doing? Is Tamras rat faced 40 year old kid still working there folding towels?😂 

Wow! 👏👏👏👏👏 to whoever came up with that! 👍

I just looked, and apparently Cut Fitness is still a thing. They closed during COVID (what didn’t) but they’re open now. Tammy Sue and Eddie are their buff, smiling selves on the homepage. They have four stars on Yelp.

Yeah…whatever happened to ‘Roid Ryan? I hope he’s at least supporting little Ava (or that Tamra is, behind Eddie’s back).

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
48 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Wow! 👏👏👏👏👏 to whoever came up with that! 👍

I just looked, and apparently Cut Fitness is still a thing. They closed during COVID (what didn’t) but they’re open now. Tammy Sue and Eddie are their buff, smiling selves on the homepage. They have four stars on Yelp.

Yeah…whatever happened to ‘Roid Ryan? I hope he’s at least supporting little Ava (or that Tamra is, behind Eddie’s back).

Laying low after Jan 6?

• Wink 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 6
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

You are correct.  It was on this forum or its predecessor before Tamrat ever blurted it out on a reunion show.

• Love 3