Type keyword(s) to search

Ghosts of Housewives Past

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

How do these 2 survive? They cannot be such a big draw to events that they command big appearance fees. Jeff had to have left Gretchen more assets than she's always said (maybe he left rental property in her name or something).

• Love 4
On 8/31/2016 at 7:52 PM, Giselle said:

She's not saying goodbye, San Juan Capistrano is in Orange County. She's neighbors now with Lori Peterson who lives in SJC also. The new house is beautiful, just needs a few changes inside.

Ha! Maybe I'll run into these bozos the next time I go home to visit as my parents live in San Juan!

• Love 1

Um, this article was Gretchen talking about their "debt" taking care of Grayson, how that child tells his dad that he's such a "hero", etc, etc. How about a few words about how Grayson is actually doing with cancer? What treatments is he having? Why was he in the hospital for 3 weeks in July? How are his mom and brother doing with all of this? Oh, right. It's all about Gretchen and the deadbeat dad as always. What a waste of air these two people are. Go away. 

• Love 4

Well let's see.  If Gretchen were smart, she would have had a good life insurance policy on Jeff that she's using to live off the interest.  Since she's with a shamelessly unemployed hobo like Slade, she can't be too bright.   My guess is z list hustling for $150.00 a pop for guest appearances.  Or a pitching contest at Ashley Shaffer BMW. 

• Love 3
On 9/11/2016 at 0:36 PM, DeeplyShallow said:

Priorities, you know. Your son is charged with attempted murder, focus on whoring out your daughter. 

Lauri's the best.

And if she had to she'd sell out every one of her children and her grandchild to keep "Babe" happy.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Giselle said:

And if she had to she'd sell out every one of her children and her grandchild to keep "Babe" happy.

There's a reason we've been calling her Whori since Season Fucking One. Leopards. Spots. etc. 

• Love 4

So Kelly apparently had a birthday party and invited Vicki, Gretchen and Lizzie. There are pictures all over her Twitter. She also invited Peggy Tanuous, and even though Peggy couldn't make it she did tweet Kelly saying she was sad she had to miss.

When the only people who support you are Vicki Gunvalson, Gretchen Rossi, Lizzie Rosvek and Peggy Tanuous, you need to reevaluate your life. 

• Love 12

How is Kelly friends with all these previous housewives anyhow? I thought she didn't watch the show or know squat about it? Now she's friends with chicks who were only on one season?

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 9
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 8:14 PM, Gam2 said:

Um, this article was Gretchen talking about their "debt" taking care of Grayson, how that child tells his dad that he's such a "hero", etc, etc. How about a few words about how Grayson is actually doing with cancer? What treatments is he having? Why was he in the hospital for 3 weeks in July? How are his mom and brother doing with all of this? Oh, right. It's all about Gretchen and the deadbeat dad as always. What a waste of air these two people are. Go away. 

I hope Meghan doesn't get wind of this!

• Love 1
On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 11:00 PM, 100PercentPain said:

So Kelly apparently had a birthday party and invited Vicki, Gretchen and Lizzie. There are pictures all over her Twitter. She also invited Peggy Tanuous, and even though Peggy couldn't make it she did tweet Kelly saying she was sad she had to miss.

When the only people who support you are Vicki Gunvalson, Gretchen Rossi, Lizzie Rosvek and Peggy Tanuous, you need to reevaluate your life. 

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 9:57 AM, ghoulina said:

How is Kelly friends with all these previous housewives anyhow? I thought she didn't watch the show or know squat about it? Now she's friends with chicks who were only on one season?

Gawd do I wish I knew how to post gifs because I would post Nene's "the thirst is real" gif and Tatianna's "Choices" gif from Drag Race.

It's obvious that Kelly came on this show to get some proof that her husband is an asshole for her eventual divorce proceedings. But it's so clear that she's been feeling herself and thinks that she's like a real thing. She's compelling in the way that Vicki, Lauri, Jill, and Kelly Bensimon are compelling. Both she and they are terrible narcissists who are quite possibly crazy. Kelly Bensimon's mania on scary island was actually concerning. Watching Kelly Meza Dodd cycle between manic rage and calm is making me feel the same way I felt about Kelly on scary island which was I wanted someone to get her off this show and into treatment for her mental health.

• Love 4
On September 26, 2016 at 9:00 PM, 100PercentPain said:

Lizzie? That one doesn't make sense. She was a fairly decent person. And was she friends with Vicki? I didn't think so. Anyway, maybe she was just being nice. That's the only reason I can think of. 

On 10/7/2016 at 4:13 PM, HunterHunted said:

Gawd do I wish I knew how to post gifs because I would post Nene's "the thirst is real" gif and Tatianna's "Choices" gif from Drag Race.

Are you on a computer? It's easy, go to gif, right click "copy image address" paste it here. 

(ultimately if you get the link here I can tidy it up so it's a gif if it doesn't work :))

On 7/25/2016 at 3:33 PM, heatherchandler said:

Oh Lynn Curtain- your daughter is a mess-

Alexa lying about rape

This is so sad, and weird.

I'm way late on this post but . . .

Where to start?  First, what a sad mess the Curtin daughters turned out to be.  They are what happens when you let them do what they want and don't encourage education.  (And I don't mean allegedly raped; I mean both working in an adult industry where they are being paid for sexual activity.)

That said, consensual or not, clearly there was sexual contact and activity which should get that sheriff's officer fired.  I have a family member who is in law enforcement and he said a situation like this is exactly why you never date or "date" someone you pull over or whose door you knock on.

• Love 5
On 10/15/2016 at 2:39 PM, misschung said:

I feel really bad for the Curtin girls.  Lynne and Frank were the most checked-out parents I have ever witnessed on the show. 

I wonder what Slade's brother is up to, lol.

Lol.  Probably doing something Slades allergic to-Holding down a job and rocking his mullet. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I feel really bad for the Curtin girls.  Lynne and Frank were the most checked-out parents I have ever witnessed on the show. 

The poor kids never really had a chance. Sure, they made some pretty bad choices but, c'mon--with Lynn as a roll model what can anyone expect?

• Love 1

Is this where I can talk about Lizzie? Anyway the best thing about her season was when Brianna's husband confronted her mother and then lied about what he said. He was such a jerk to Lizzie's mother. I can't believe Vicki and Brianna tried to brush it off. I also can't believe he lied to them on CAMERA about what he said to her. 

I hope Lydia has better luck this season, but I never liked her due to her alliance with Vicki. At least she was smart enough to hitch her star to the OG of the Orange County. Vicki seems to be able to get away with eveything she does that is not right. 

• Love 1

Did you mean Lydia's mother? I don't remember seeing Lizzie's mother.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:15 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

The question most of us ask is -- did Lauri do all she could to help him?  I suspect she tried.  Once he becomes an adult & refuses to be helped, there's not much a relative can do anymore, right?  Look at Kim Richards.  Seems like a somewhat similar situation.

Could she have forced him into rehab?  Maybe she could have bribed him with some of George's dough.  Maybe she tried that & it didn't work, as often happens.  Or maybe she's not in a position do such a thing cuz it's George's dough (not hers) and he wouldn't allow it.

Would it have helped if she tried to get him some sort of job or some career direction? Doubt it.  His drug probs are still gonna be there, whether he has a job or career or not.  Besides, she did sorta try to motivate Trashley & she still seems aimless & she's over 30 now -- um, yikes!

Idk, I still wonder if there was anything she could have done to stop him from this snowballing decline into spending decades in jail.  So if there is sympathy to feel in this very ugly situation, who is it for?  Lauri?  Josh?

I don't think Lauri did all she could to help her son, Josh. She was way too busy getting hitched to George, her wallet.

• Love 7

I watched the rerun of the last season this weekend, presumably b/c the new one is about to drop. Wow, I forgot how vile Vicki and Kelly are! Yeah, I can see why Heather declined to be included this season after seeing her reaction to Kelly calling Tamra (I think) a "c***" in that Japanese steakhouse at the top of her lungs! I'm not feeling particularly eager to watch the new season...

• Love 5
On 6/15/2017 at 1:21 PM, NewGranny said:

OMG Lizzie just posted that Gretchen is going to be on HSN today selling her 'BEAUTY" products.

Surely the whole batch is expired by now?

meh.  Every half assed YouTuber has a makeup line, or a deal with a cosmetic company.  If she couldn't move the beaute stuffs before, she's too irrelevant to move them now.    Sorry Gretchen, your window of opportunity is as closed as the one Alexis was trying to pry open with a crow bar to sell her Amish hooker dresses.  

• Love 3

I don't think Laurie did jack shit for Josh.  Have there been any updates on Josh's case? 

At this point in his life, Josh is a FATHER -- and Lauri and George legally adopted his little girl.  If having a child doesn't cause you to straighten up, nothing will. Plenty of poor drug addicts/criminals/n'er-do-wells have said that parenthood is what caused them to take charge of their own lives regardless of their upbringing.  

• Love 5

Today Bravo is running a grab bag of past episodes from past seasons; I just saw Vicki go boat shopping with a young Michael (like she was gonna buy that $1M boat) and Naked Wasted comes up next, which I haven't seen since that season aired so I expect to be horrified again (but at least not bored).  Sad thing is I think Bravo wants to drum up feelings of nostalgia (as well as provide some context for Gretchen's appearance tonight) for the show but it's just highlighting how dreadful the current season is.   Hell, Vicki isn't even pretending to be able to buy a $1M boat anymore as she wants to go halfsies with Steve on a $50K boat. 

Edited by Lizzing
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Lizzing said:

Today Bravo is running a grab bag of past episodes from past seasons; I just saw Vicki go boat shopping with a young Michael (like she was gonna buy that $1M boat) and Naked Wasted comes up next, which I haven't seen since that season aired so I expect to be horrified again (but at least not bored).  Sad thing is I think Bravo wants to drum up feelings of nostalgia (as well as provide some context for Gretchen's appearance tonight) for the show but it's just highlighting how dreadful the current season is.   Hell, Vicki isn't even pretending to be able to buy a $1M boat anymore as she wants to go halfsies with Steve on a $50K boat. 

The Bunco Party episode is on right now! The worst of 80's fashion on steroids, Vicki and Gretchen screaming at each other, poor dim Alexis and her old nose! This is gonna be good.

I am watching the nose job episode too. There is a scene where Tamra visits Vicki at work and I notice a leather wall in Vicki's conference room, this is season 7, was it two seasons ago she renovated her office and made a big deal out of her leather wall?

The next scene Vicki is taking Brianna to the hospital for surgery, Vicki proclaims in her talking head that there is a very good chance that Brianna has cancer, UGH!!!! Poor Vicki, not a casserole in sight.

• Love 3

It's episode 274 from 8/5/2013 Vicki's "Winter Wonderland" party. 

Be prepared for Ryan's inappropriate rage. You might think you're watching a crazy man on the true crime channel. But nope....it's just Brianna's husband. Lol

• Love 5

Thank you! I will take a look...eta: OMG, he was totally out of line and abusive. What a jerk. I would speculate that he was drunk, but there was absolutely no excuse for his outburst. I really feel bad for Lydia's mom. 

Edited by AntAnn
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

Thank you! I will take a look...eta: OMG, he was totally out of line and abusive. What a jerk. I would speculate that he was drunk, but there was absolutely no excuse for his outburst. I really feel bad for Lydia's mom. 

My favorite part was when Ryan slipped up and said to Lydia's mom (when she asked him "who are you?")  "I own this.....uh...I live here!" Someday Brianna and Vicki will be featured on the I.D. Channel. And I'm not being funny.

• Love 4