Type keyword(s) to search

Post-Election Fears & Anxieties

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one getting worked up over the election, dreading a certain specific outcome. So In light of the current news media clusterfuck, I thought I'd start a thread for us to come together and share different coping mechanisms so we can get through the next two weeks with our sanity intact.

I've been trying to work through my anxiety by focusing all the good things in 2017 I'm looking forward to. The Lego Batman Movie, Beauty and the Beast, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2, Star Wars Episode VIII...you get the idea. I'm also planning a trip to Disney World/Harry Potter Universal for my birthday, which is giving me good incentive not to go postal if You-Know-Who wins....

• Love 9

After the Comey news, I actually felt week in the knees when I stood up.  I went out for a walk.  I ended up at the Entenmann's outlet store and bought two boxes of donuts, one chocolate and one cinnamon.   On the walk back, my thoughts turned from Comey, who I wouldn't recognize, to Rush Limburger, who I would recognize.  I kept thinking of him being found without his head.   "He doesn't have a head, no lips, no vocal chords,"  (Whoopi in Soapdish)   Later, I re-watched David Letterman's final episode for the umpteenth time.  That was very calming. 

• Love 15

I felt physically ill hearing the Comey news. 

And I haven't much improved. 

I listened to more music than news on the way to work today. I think that helped. 

I wanted to pound a vast number of beers last night but, diet. And hangover. And work. I surprise myself sometimes. 

At least this forum is kind of a safe place. Lots of folks who share many same thoughts and hopes.

• Love 17

I've also been listening to "My Shot" from Hamilton and adapting it as a mantra:

I am not throwing away my shot

I am just like my like my country

Young, scrappy, and crazy

AND I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!

Try it. It does help.

• Love 16

The baby bats are cute.  For reasons unclear to me, YT recommended a video to me about vampire bats.  You'd think they would be hideous, but they're also cute, when they're mouths aren't open.  I'm partial to goldfish, though it's hard to find  a good enough picture. 

I'm neglecting to watch many shows lately. 

• Love 8

Thanks for starting this thread--and yes, big thanks (again!) to David Cole for dedicating a section to politics. SO helpful!!!

Watching a snippet of MSNBC this morning made me realize what a bad idea that is. There was so much speculation and things being repeated that even I already know are false.  So, I thought of the Serenity Prayer,

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,

Courage to change the things I can,

And wisdom to know the difference.

With that in mind, I'm going to vote today--first chance ever!--for America's first woman president. Then, with the above in mind, avoid the news for the next ten days.

Maybe I'll garden for a change, and think about how it would be when someone makes a movie or writes a book based on this election. It is SO perfect for one, after all.

Trump's absurd candidacy just beautifully satirizes everything that's wrong with Republicans, you couldn't make up anything better (including him getting all that rock-bed Christian support, like his VP, when its hard to imagine anyone more amoral).  Unlike RL, the movie of this election would have to be a comedy.  Even then, the blowhard Repub who can't stop bragging about his wealth (and about stiffing ordinary people as he made money with his six bankruptcies), who brags about assaulting women and who--a few weeks after the election--was going to be on trial for rape and (not one, not two but...) three fraud lawsuits in two different states--and yet still had become the most wildly popular Republican in history,--would be so preposterous that, even reimagined as a comedy, the premise would probably still seem like "No! That's just TOO ridiculous!" 

I'm going to think about Comey's latest in the spirit of this "comedy", a well-scripted 11th hour "plot twist", a "Hail Mary" from a desperate Republican that will keep suspense going for another week--until our heroine wins.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Menrva said:

Now I need to look at pictures of baby bats - people doing good in the world, rescuing endangered and vital animals.

babybatburritos.jpg

The bats help! Usually I look for cute kitty stuff but this last little guy ...

giphy.gif

• Love 11
40 minutes ago, Padma said:

Comey's latest in the spirit of this "comedy", a well-scripted 11th hour "plot twist", a "Hail Mary" from a desperate Republican that will keep suspense going for another week--until our heroine wins.

The media is trying to make it into a horse race, but it isn't.  Comey has revealed himself as a secondary villain, cahooting and colluding with the GOP which he officially claims to have left behind.   

• Love 14

I couldn't sleep last night.  I'm very afraid that the damage is done.  I will not turn on Fox News, but reading here comments from Kelly's show and the crap I see being spewed everywhere...I'm nervous!  

• Love 8

Thank goodness for this thread. I just moved from NJ to California, blue to blue, but am on a military base and surrounded by people I am trying really hard to stay friendly with and doing my damnedest to not bring up politics but hearing complaints about liberals and killary. I am getting pretty good at shifting the conversation. Luckily, there is not a lot of outright Trump support, but he is seen around here as the lesser of two evils. I am just trying to power through the next 10 days, but the thing that really makes me anxious is that either way, the next four years are going to be just as fractured and tense. I am trying to just focus on the change in scenery and enjoy the warmer weather.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Menrva said:

I hate how angry this election is making me. Yesterday, I did something I never do - made a political comment on Facebook. I posted a meme with a picture of Rachel Maddow, with the words: "If you want to stop abortions, vote for the party that is making sure everyone has healthcare, a high school diploma and birth control."

Someone decides to make a comment about how Rachel Maddow has no business making any statements about abortions since she's never going to get pregnant. And then blathers on about personal responsibility and liberal propaganda and people using abortion as birth control and how unfairly republicans are portrayed by the media. At least, I think so, since there were so many spelling and grammatical errors and lack of proper punctuation that I had to read it 3 times before I understood what she meant. Ordinarily, I would have just ignored it, but something in me snapped and I UNLOADED on this idiot.

This is what I wrote:

"I don't see what Rachel Maddow's chances of becoming pregnant have to do with anything. When all those screaming about abortion also support programs that benefit the babies that are born, like health care and education, then I'll believe they care about human life. I agree there should be fewer abortions, but we need to be honest about the realities.

Believe what you want. Republicans are cutting social programs. They're the ones in control of the house and senate. Let's be honest here, "taking responsibility" is just code for "I feel morally superior". You want to sit in judgement of others who make different decisions than you. And your opinion that people use abortion as birth control is just that: an opinion, not fact. Talk about propaganda. Furthermore, it's none of your business what others do. I don't need other people's religions legislating my uterus. And you never responded to my observation regarding Rachel Maddow. Which bothers you more: her being gay or people having control over their own bodies? I am sick to death of people whining about how unfairly republicans are portrayed: it's not unfair to point out the truth."

BLOCK

Now I need to look at pictures of baby bats - people doing good in the world, rescuing endangered and vital animals.

babybatburritos.jpg

I hope you waited until the idiot had a chance to read it before you blocked them. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, ebk57 said:

Or a glass (or twelve) of wine...

I thought your little picture was a brandy bottle.  I used to dose my grandmother's ice cream with brandy to help her poop.  My mother was a big fan of Southern Comfort.  I don't drink much, but the last time I bought a bottle of liquor, it was flavored vodka.  I put it in the freezer and had a shot sometimes at night when I remembered it was there.  It lasted a very long time.  I sometimes take a blue tylenol pm when I haven't been sleeping well.  You have to take it early enough so that you're not drowsy the next day.

Edited by atomationage
capitaliztion
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, atomationage said:

I thought your little picture was a brandy bottle.  I used to dose my grandmother's ice cream with brandy to help her poop.  My mother was a big fan of Southern Comfort.  I don't drink much, but the last time I bought a bottle of liquor, it was flavored vodka.  I put it in the freezer and had a shot sometimes at night when I remembered it was there.  It lasted a very long time.  I sometimes take a blue tylenol pm when I haven't been sleeping well.  You have to take it early enough so that you're not drowsy the next day.

Not that I have anything against brandy, but that's Dom Perignon in my av.  While champagne is a wonderful thing, and it's true, that a $20 bottle is lovely, it really is amazing how much different the good stuff is! And now as I'm typing this, I'm thinking I should get a good bottle (not Dom good, maybe Veuve) to celebrate on the 8th!  Positive thoughts...  (I'm already scheduled for an Italian wine tasting at a local wine store for the 9th.  Looking forward to that!)

• Love 7

We may be suffering after Comey's announcement (please please backfire bigly!), but it made me happy to read in New York magazine that they are still suffering even more in Trump Tower: "When I asked one senior Trump adviser to describe the scene inside, he responded: “Think of the bunker right before Hitler killed himself. Donald’s in denial. They’re all in denial.” (As Times columnist Ross Douthat put it, in a tweet, “In Trumpworld in Hitler’s Bunker terms,” the FBI investigation is “like when Goebbels thought FDR’s death would save the Nazi regime.”)

• Love 18

I thought I'd start a thread for us to come together and share different coping mechanisms

Maker's Mark.  Lots of it.

By election night, I may have to upgrade to Brianna's "medication" from Grace and Frankie:  “It's a very delicate balance of cannabis, 12-year Scotch, and Zoloft."

• Love 22

Thank you so much for this thread and thanks, David, for the forum. 

I am a little amazed at the physical effects this whole election cycle is having on me. I am queasy and sort of unsettled, like trying to walk in a funhouse. The psychological effects are worse. I'm normally pretty optimistic, now I'm scared, the fear is always there in the back of my mind. I find myself thinking truly mean thoughts, way more than typical for me. I belong to another board that definitely leans the other way and it is jarring and demoralizing. Coming here helps more than you all know. I really appreciate the humor and knowing that my POV isn't all that crazy as the alternate universe would have me believe. Thanks again guys.

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, Bastet said:

Maker's Mark.  Lots of it.

Remember in 2008 when Hillary was campaigning in Kentucky and there was a picture of her with all those barrels of Maker's Mark behind her?

Edited by atomationage
?
1 hour ago, NewDigs said:

The bats help! Usually I look for cute kitty stuff but this last little guy ...

giphy.gif

Awww, so cute! One of my daughters is obsessed with bats, so we cuddle together and watch bat videos. Makes me feel much better.

1 hour ago, Pixel said:

I hope you waited until the idiot had a chance to read it before you blocked them. 

I'm not sure I did, since I haven't heard back from the dingbat. Better that way. My heart rate is a little too high anyhow.

I have a lovely bottle of Prosecco I'm saving. It pairs nicely with Mallomars.

Edited by Menrva
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Thank you so much for starting this forum!  I saw an article on Huffington Post and elsewhere about how stressful this election has been for women.  I thought it was just me.  Yesterday was my 16th wedding anniversary but after that stunt king Comey's purposely vague letter, I didn't feel much like celebrating.  I felt sick to my stomach and was determined not to watch any news shows and to stay off of social media.  We did have dinner last night and I comforted myself by stating we had all weekend to celebrate.

That's when I got pissed off.  How dare a serial cheating, foul-mouthed, short-fingered, trifling and narcissistic bloated orange cloud mess up one of the most important days in my life.  HOW DARE HE?!  It's bad enough when I've had to step back from some people whom I thought were friends and to temper any discussions about politics, but I'm pissed off that I toss and turn for hours before falling asleep.  I used to love getting up early and going to the gym; I'm too exhausted to do so.  I'm sick of checking my emails every morning and seeing DNC and other emails begging for money.  I'm tired of the panic-stricken requests for money ("We're DOOMED!  Michelle has written to you; Barack has written to you; please donate and pledge your next born child or all hope is lost!").  And, these are the emails I see from my phone when I'm walking to the subway every morning.

I'm tired of my heart racing and thinking, "what now?" every time I read some poll indicating that the race is tightening.  However, my spirits soared today because Media Matters took the media to task for its coverage of this FBI Director's letter.  Then as the facts became clearer, I finally smiled.  So in addition to having to walk back its hysterical reporting about this matter, Comey is being dragged in all quarters.  Of course, Drumpf and conservative media are lapping this up, but that's to be expected.  After all, Hillary Clinton is blamed for everything from El Nino to Drumpf's bad hair day and his wife's squinty gaze.  Nate Silver, Rachel Maddow, Joy Reid and a few others have been keeping me sane.  If it weren't for them, I would have pulled my hair out by now.

I will be fixing salmon with garlic and honey tonight, tomatoes and mozarella, and we will have canole with a glass of Muscato for dinner and dessert tonight.  I am also thrilled to have voted today and was able to walk 2.1 miles from the community center to my home.  Great exercise on such a beautiful fall day!  And, yes--I'll be going to the gym tomorrow morning for the first time in weeks.

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a lovely day - you deserve to enjoy it, free from stress. I'm home sick while my husband is taking the kids to a Halloween event. So now I get to hang out with you guys. :)

• Love 11

OMG Thank you for this Board.  You have know idea.   I have been a wreck.  I am constantly nervous and uneasy.   Having this board has really been a help.   I'm trying to focus on the good (not my best event), I work next to a Trump Supporter but I think she finally gets it, DO NOT speak to me about that thing.   But I found out the owner of the company gave to Hillary and supports her.   As does one of the executives I work for (she and I previously LOATHED each other but we've kind of bonded over this election).  Cookies, Donuts and Skinny Popcorn.  I can't go to the gym because I know I won't be able to resist the news stations.   I talked to a few of the Hillary Supporters I KNOW and I was glad that they hadn't changed their minds.   They think this latest thing is BS.   I'm sorry for rambling, It's all just so much.

I haven't seen Hamilton so I don't know the soundtrack but I've been listening to the Volumes I & II soundtracks of Galavant.

Also cute little stories like this cheer me up.

It's Not Hard to Outsmart A Trump

I don't know how I'm going to get through this.

• Love 16

All this election did is make the Trump voters in my life think I'm a traitor and me think they're bigots.

Sigh, I'm battered and bruised but still optimistic that this too shall pass and any magnifying glass held to the fissures in this country will, ultimately, be benificial.

• Love 20

I'm having to look up the things people are writing about.  I guess we don't have mallomars here.  The closest thing seems to be pinwheels, also by nabisco, but there's an off brand from Trader Joes, I think, that has a chocolate cookie on the bottom, which I like better.  I'm watching, well actually listening to Dark Shadows on DECADES, channel 2.2 in Chicago.  It's relaxing when no one is crying or screaming. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

I've also been listening to "My Shot" from Hamilton and adapting it as a mantra:

I am just like my like my country

Young, scrappy, and crazy

AND I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!

Try it. It does help.

Did you see Lin-Manuel Miranda's SNL opening? If not, here ya go

This has been excruciating. I've lost sleep, and the week that Access Hollywood tapes broke and the defenses began, I, like a lot of, had a very dark, painful time.   

My heart goes to those who have conflicts with friends and family because of this election. I've had a little of that, but not with anyone I'm terribly close to (well, a few Bernie fans, but we're mostly ok and now). I've also had the support of one of those super-secret closed Hillary Facebook groups for months. I don't know that I would have gone public about my support of Hillary on Facebook if not for that group.

I said it another thread--I am channeling my anxiety into action. Donating what I can, volunteering at local offices and making calls from home (which the campaign makes ridiculously easy. Today, my husband and I went out and bought snacks that I'll be bringing to different campaign offices (I'm near Boston, so they're all over) and while I was waiting for him to check out, I saw a woman with a "Hillary," and I showed her my two Hillary buttons. That one little shared moment made my day. 

Thank you for this thread and thanks to all who've been in the other election threads. I don't talk politics many places, but when I saw the section pop up here, I had a good feeling (thanks, PTV giving it and us a chance).

Edited to add that one snack is rock candy sticks that I am labeling "Shattered Glass Ceiling Sticks." 

Edited by Darian
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Pixel said:

I'm 49. I don't remember any election making me so angry and anxious. I remember being flabbergasted when McCain picked such a vapid idiot as his VP, but even that didn't get under my skin like this. I hate Trump with the fire of a thousand burning nuns. I have defriended and told even family members that they are disgusting for supporting the vile pig. I am losing hope for humanity, because I cannot wrap my head around the lack of intellect and intelligence it has to take to buy any of what Trump is selling.  

I have never felt so personally invested in the outcome of an election before. 

Pretty much everything you said.  Everything. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Pixel said:

I'm 49. I don't remember any election making me so angry and anxious. I remember being flabbergasted when McCain picked such a vapid idiot as his VP, but even that didn't get under my skin like this. I hate Trump with the fire of a thousand burning nuns. I have defriended and told even family members that they are disgusting for supporting the vile pig. I am losing hope for humanity, because I cannot wrap my head around the lack of intellect and intelligence it has to take to buy any of what Trump is selling.  

I have never felt so personally invested in the outcome of an election before. 

A thousand ❤️s for this post.  Like you, I was astonished that McCain chose that vapid SP to run with.  I despised her so much (still do) that I was sure it couldn't ever get any worse.  "Wrong!"  ™ tRump.   That man (DT) is the most superficial, vile, dishonest, narcissistic buffoon I have ever known of - and now he's just steps away from the Oval Office.   ----   I just discovered this Politics site, thank god.   I spend my days screaming at the TV or talking to myself; hopefully I can vent here.   I posted something on the MSNBC site a few hours ago because I couldn't find this one; wish I knew how to bring it over here but my tech 'skills' are non-existent. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Pixel said:

I have defriended and told even family members that they are disgusting for supporting the vile pig.

I just unfollow people. But unfriending might be next.

We have Trump supporters on both sides of our family. I can't even imagine how I'm going to get through the holidays. Well, that's not true. If Clinton wins, I'll do my best to be gracious and not mention the election. But what the hell do we do if Trump wins? (And, yes, I know we have much, MUCH bigger problems than holiday gatherings if Trump wins, but I'm thinking short-term here.)

Seriously, will this be the most toxic post-election holiday season ever?

• Love 15
4 hours ago, atomationage said:

The baby bats are cute.  For reasons unclear to me, YT recommended a video to me about vampire bats.  You'd think they would be hideous, but they're also cute, when they're mouths aren't open.  I'm partial to goldfish, though it's hard to find  a good enough picture. 

I'm neglecting to watch many shows lately. 

giphy.gif

I'm sure I will find a cuter one. I guess it's my mood. lol

• Love 7

I didn't know we had a political forum until a week or so ago.  I haven't jumped in to say anything, but it's been a comfort to read some smart commentary in the HRC and DT threads and comforting to be around like minded people.  I'm speaking up here, though, because I'm grateful for this particular thread specifically.  Until shortly after the Access Hollywood tapes, I really did think I was being over sensitive in letting this get to me as much as it was.  And, with the exception of having two men expose themselves to me on a bus, I haven't been harassed in the workplace, nor have I been assaulted!  can't even imagine how hard it must be for those who have experienced those things.  I was losing sleep, an allergic reaction in the form of a rash was getting worse due to stress, I've bitten my nails to the quick and even torn some skin around the cuticles and pads of my fingers.  I was embarrassed to admit it to anyone, but now there is a place where I can.   I'm angry, too.  Very angry.  Especially since I have family and friends who are Trump supporters who are very vocal on FB.  I even have vocal friends and family who won't vote for Trump, but are republicans who hate Hillary so much they won't vote for her either.  I was happy to learn that I could hide posts that they were liking or sharing.  Thankfully, that's all they do for the most part.  Occasionally, they'll write something up without a link attached and I just go by it quickly. 

I'm just taking it day by day.  My poor husband has to listen to me spout off about it all whenever I feel the need to vent (like today, while cleaning the house--I don't even know if he was really listening to me. lol!).  I refuse to post anything on FB because I'm not in the mood to get attacked--my skin is way too thin for ugly arguments.

As for Hamilton:  "My Shot" is good, but it's getting harder for me to listen to the whole soundtrack because all I think is "I don't think this mess is what they fought for!"  I know it got ugly then, too, but not at this level.  I thought Sarah Palin and the blocking of everything Obama wanted to do was as nasty as it was going to get.  I also can't listen to "One Last Time" because the level of class that Obama has exhibited these last two years has been impressive and I can't believe it's almost over and I'm scared about what comes next. 

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

I posted something on the MSNBC site a few hours ago because I couldn't find this one; wish I knew how to bring it over here but my tech 'skills' are non-existent.

@Ladyrain, You must be talking about this one:

WTF?!  This is what Hillary should say about that:  "I am sick and tired of suffering the slings and arrows that should be directed at the philandering men in my life.  I absolutely refuse to take the blame because my husband and my assistant's husband couldn't keep their peckers in their damn pants.  What the fuck  does this have to do with me????   And from this moment on I will not be discussing that subject any further.  You wanna know about healthcare?  Ask me.  Foreign policy?  Ask me.  Supreme Court appointments?  Ask me.  If you want to know about wandering penises, go to the source.  I'm done."     * mic drop *

Edited 1 hour ago by Ladyrain.

@NewDigs

I'm sure I will find a cuter one. I guess it's my mood. lol

IKR, my fishies are much cuter than anything I could find on the net. 

Edited by atomationage
  • Love 13

I just flew back home to North Carolina after a week in NYC, and went straight the polls to vote. The line was relatively short, the weather was beautiful, and everyone in line was really pleasant. I've convinced myself most of them were Democrats.

It took about a half hour, so I went and got my car washed, and picked up some vodka and Thai food for dinner. So all in all, a good Saturday.

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, Jordan Baker said:

I just unfollow people. But unfriending might be next.

We have Trump supporters on both sides of our family. I can't even imagine how I'm going to get through the holidays. Well, that's not true. If Clinton wins, I'll do my best to be gracious and not mention the election. But what the hell do we do if Trump wins? (And, yes, I know we have much, MUCH bigger problems than holiday gatherings if Trump wins, but I'm thinking short-term here.)

Seriously, will this be the most toxic post-election holiday season ever?

I agree. I am really concerned if Hillary wins at the aftermath of disgruntled DT supporters. I have no doubt that there would be violence. But....If DT wins, omg omg omg omg just terrifying.

• Love 13

Baby bats & goldfish aren't bad, I guess. But my go-to is baby pandas. Especially once their fur & markings start to come in. They don't have to be baby pandas either. I'll take older pandas too. I just love pandas, in general.

Edited by BW Manilowe
To add some comments.
  • Love 7

Another Song I've been listening to is The Prince of Egypt's "When You Believe." LMAO.  I know I have a weakness for Disney and Musical's/Musical Animation.

In terms of Post-Election, like I said, I regrettably know some strong DT supporters, however when they saw me freaking out, they told me I have to relax and that whatever happens, everyone will have to continue on with their lives.   It's easy to be loud and crazy  online, I'm hoping sense prevails for a lot of them but if not, to jail they go.

Even the chick I work with was like, we just have to move forward and anyone that does anything violent needs to go to jail, no matter who side they are on.  Though she's still someone I'm not overly fond of anymore, I've been "busy" the last few times she wanted to get a drink after work.

• Love 6

2000 was the worst election in my adult life.   The situation in Fla went on for weeks, and I remember it was a Saturday, and I was taking a class, and I went into the class and they were counting, and I came out, and the court had stopped the count, and life changed.   
I lived through 8 years of W and Cheney, and terrible things happened to our country.   I think Trump and Pence are worse.

I had to turn the news off late yesterday and have not watched much today because it's giving me flashbacks to that time.  Up to now, my greatest fear was that Trump would not acknowlege if HRC wins, and I still think he could somehow string it out until the Electors vote in December just because he's addicted to attention.   I am the least violent person I know but for the past few days, I just want to punch someone to get out all the anger I feel--and now I particularly want to punch Weiner, Trump  and Comey in that order.

For people who aren't sleeping, I highly recommend a swig of ZZZZquil about 20 minutes into Laurence O'Donnell and you'll be asleep by the end of the show.

• Love 22
38 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

Baby bats & goldfish aren't bad, I guess. But my go-to is baby pandas. Especially once their fur & markings start to come in. They don't have to be baby pandas either. I'll take older pandas too. I just love pandas, in general.

giphy.gif

Might take long to load. 

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

I just love pandas, in general.

They're like a cross between puppies and bear cubs. Definitely eleventy on the cuteness scale . 

I tried to get pre op blood work done this morning but it was crazy backed up and the news was on, so I bailed. I have gone over 24 hours with no TV news and feel calmer. I sorted bottles for redemption at the animal shelter, did some organizing around the house, and took a long nap. Maybe I'll watch Joy Reid tomorrow, now that Comey is getting blasted.

Add me to the list of those who are grateful for these boards. They keep me away from the WaPo comments section. (Shudder.)

I don't drink, so it will be chocolate for me on election night. The good stuff!

• Love 11