Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Vicious Lies And Broken Ties

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki started seeing Steve in April.  He was at the April 30th book launch of Heather and Terry's.  And he sent flowers to Vicki in Ireland. 

When was the candle store opening filmed? Kelly claimed that Frank was Vicki's date to that.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When was the candle store opening filmed? Kelly claimed that Frank was Vicki's date to that.

Accident was April 3rd, I think the candle party was mid to late April.  Vicki had mentioned she had had lunch with the cop the day at the boutique when she had a hickey on her boob apparently from someone else-or it was a frisky lunch.

It sounds to me like Kelly was dragging Frank around and claiming she was trying to set him up with Vicki as an afterthought. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Vicki started seeing Steve in April.  He was at the April 30th book launch of Heather and Terry's.  And he sent flowers to Vicki in Ireland. 

Which jives with Vicki's statement that she's approaching 7 months with Steve. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Which jives with Vicki's statement that she's approaching 7 months with Steve. 

I believe Vicki in one of her blogs stated she started seeing Steve in April.   Kelly might have been using Vicki as a beard.  If Frank was such a good family friend why wasn't her husband there?  

• Love 3
7 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I agree.

As for Briana, she did not gain weight until her twenties.  She was thin the first few seasons and the Before They Were Housewives photos show that Briana was thin through childhood.  The weight gain could have very much to do with thyroid problems, then having it removed, and then having to take medication for this.  Also, it takes time to figure out what dosage one should be taking.  Added to this were two pregnancies and probably other medical complications which have led to her diagnosis of Lupus. 

We don't know what medications Briana has been on over the years and the fact is that many medications cause weight gain.  Lupus is an inflammatory disease.  She may have been taking anti inflammatory medication as well as corticosteroids for years. 

Given that she was thin for most of her life and it seems that her weight gain has coincided with her medical problems, I'll give her a break. 

(However, the dress she wore to Shannon's wasn't particularly flattering)

I agree.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kelly might have been using Vicki as a beard.  

Well, if she needed a beard would it not have been simpler to use Shannon seeing as how she comes equipped with stubble? O, I'm jus' kiddin', I adore Shannon, fuzzy chin and all.

If Frank was such a good family friend why wasn't her husband there?

I've reread this twice just to make sure I understand your comment  and all I can say is maybe her husband wasn't there because Frank is a good family friend. Or maybe Kelly was banging him. Who knows.  

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Well, if she needed a beard would it not have been simpler to use Shannon seeing as how she comes equipped with stubble? O, I'm jus' kiddin', I adore Shannon, fuzzy chin and all.

I've reread this twice just to make sure I understand your comment  and all I can say is maybe her husband wasn't there because Frank is a good family friend. Or maybe Kelly was banging him. Who knows.  

Well, Kelly is the one claiming that he was Vicki's date but according to the timeline Vicki was seeing Steve. So, I suspect she, Kelly, lied to cover her own behind in this. LOL

• Love 3
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

We don't know what medications Briana has been on over the years and the fact is that many medications cause weight gain.  Lupus is an inflammatory disease.  She may have been taking anti inflammatory medication as well as corticosteroids for years. 

Given that she was thin for most of her life and it seems that her weight gain has coincided with her medical problems, I'll give her a break. 

I was too thin as a kid, then "fine," then "built."  I got back to my before-baby weight with both kids (my Levi's never fit the same again).  I was diagnosed with lupus in 1994.  I was 54.   Within a year I was on medical disability and eventually medical retirement.  Prednisone (cortisone) was my best friend.  It alleviated the pain and gave me energy to be able to do minimal housework.   It also led to BIG weight gain.  My docs allowed me to stay on it for five years.  After that other meds that were never as good.  I did NOT lose the weight.  I lost the puffiness, but I'm still fat and my joints KILL me.  I agree that Brianna's weight problem (if she considers it a problem) may be due to health issues...but mostly medication.

Edited by Former Nun
  • Love 6

I think Brianna's hair and personal style are the real problems. They are dated and aging her.

I don't care is she's a size 0 or 287 w a hunchback, one leg and a kick stand I do think something's off w her personality wise. Like she's deep down her mama's daughter. But sucks she's ill. 

I agree ?w @Giselle Lydia needs to come back. She honestly was my fave hw on any franchise and she was diplomatic but apply to cut the bullshit  and verbally slay people without being bitchy or trashy. She had so many funny lines "ok Princess" to Heather in a withering tone. Or "Heather's not 'Fancy Pants' ...now she's upgraded to 'Fancy Outfit'." And when Heather went on Lydia about being on the cover of her society magazine instead of Lisa VanderPump and she finally said "well she has a higher Q rating." Or all her comments to Slade's bullying which reduced him to stammering. Shook!

And how she went toe to toe with Rage Monkey Ryan when he attacked her hippy dippy flower child momma. Like mentioned too she is old money and without pretension. Which on a HW show is rare.  

• Love 16

With all due respect to all posters on this show....This is a dumb ass reality show, who REALLY cares about any of these people in our day to day lives?

Fun to snark on them and their actions in the episodes, but let's leave it at that and move on. Cripes almighty!

• Love 4

This show is horrible trash.  It's not fun.  These women are vicious.  Tamra flipping out about Vicki lying is hilarious.  Tamra invited Kelly and Vicki to the party specifically so she, Heather and Shannon could gang up on them.  Heather looked like such an ass.  I hate that Kelly was apologizing to the coven, she was ganged up on in Ireland, they were trying to get her drunk, she was really bullied. 

Meghan, take your baby and run back to Missouri.  Too good for this trashy show.

Shannon, go ahead and continue to pretend that David is Mr. Wonderful.  That lying, cheating wife beater will never change.

Tamra looked so haggard and old after all the weight loss.  That ratty, dry hair?  Yuck.  Oh, so Tamra has never repeated a rumor ever?!  WTF?  lol

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

This show is horrible trash.  It's not fun.  These women are vicious.  Tamra flipping out about Vicki lying is hilarious.  Tamra invited Kelly and Vicki to the party specifically so she, Heather and Shannon could gang up on them.  Heather looked like such an ass.  I hate that Kelly was apologizing to the coven, she was ganged up on in Ireland, they were trying to get her drunk, she was really bullied. 

Meghan, take your baby and run back to Missouri.  Too good for this trashy show.

Shannon, go ahead and continue to pretend that David is Mr. Wonderful.  That lying, cheating wife beater will never change.

Tamra looked so haggard and old after all the weight loss.  That ratty, dry hair?  Yuck.  Oh, so Tamra has never repeated a rumor ever?!  WTF?  lol

Actually, Vicki asked Tamra to be included, not the other way around. But, it was also the season finale, which is mandatory attendance for all the HWs, so no one really had a choice in attending or not. LOL

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, Vicki asked Tamra to be included, not the other way around. But, it was also the season finale, which is mandatory attendance for all the HWs, so no one really had a choice in attending or not. LOL

Edited:  I doubt Vicki really expected to walk into an ambush like that.  After so many years on the show she probably should have but she's not that smart.  If Tamra didn't want her there as a guest and was going to ignore her --followed by a gang confrontation-- then text her and uninvite her.  But Tamra is garbage and ultimately, a coward.  She can only yell and shriek when she has an audience. 

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I was going by Shannon's TH.  She said that she didn't want Vicki or Kelly at her party but Tamra had them on her guest list and she was going to "respect her friend's wishes."  Of course they would have been expected to go to that or they could have gone off and had dinner with their SOs.  :shrug: 

Yes, Tamra gave Shannon the list after the Vicki phone call.

They are all required to attend the season finale, they really can't go off on their own unless they don't want to get paid or be offered a contract for next season. LOL

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, Tamra gave Shannon the list after the Vicki phone call.

They are all required to attend the season finale, they really can't go off on their own unless they don't want to get paid or be offered a contract for next season. LOL

I already edited my post.  LOL

And IDK, one housewife skipped a reunion and managed to get back onto a HW show.   So really, I don't think it matters all that much if one or two housewives skipped Tamball's weak little party.  I know that I would have.  LOL

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

And IDK, one housewife skipped a reunion and managed to get back onto a HW show.   So really, I don't think it matters all that much if one or two housewives skipped Tamball's weak little party.  I know that I would have.  LOL

Yes, that was Jacqueline (NJ) and they, (Bravo) have changed some things up since then. If they are no shows at the reunion they now get fired (Adrienne BH) and they don't get paid for the reunion which is a big part of their overall pay. LOL The finale attendance is also a big part of their overall pay and most HWs don't want to forego that check, some can't afford to forego it like Tamra, Vicki, Jac, Teresa, Melissa, Kim R, Brandi and most of the Atl cast. Bravo makes them work for their money whether or not they want to if they want the money and asked back the following season.

As for Vicki not realizing she would be confronted at the finale, she did, this is from her current blog..... "I know often times at these parties someone is always the target and I absolutely guessed it would be Kelly or I, so that’s why I wore red. I’d be easy to find." There have been many a season where Vicki was the attacker or part of the group doing the attacking, more often than not IMO. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well if I had to pick someone to be on with it would be Rachel Dratch, she is very easy to play off of.  Of course the fact Rachel has fine sense of humor may have intimidated Kelly, who sense of humor seems to be lost on the universe.

My take was Andy may have been somewhat appalled by her behavior at the Reunion.  

Wait, isn't Andy Jewish? How could he not appreciate Kelly and her humour?

13 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Yeah I wouldn't expect ANY reputable companies looking at Gunvalson and saying yep, gotta get her to be the face of our product.  Not even Depends.  

BWAH! Visualizing Vicki's face on Depends cracks me up.

• Love 9

Her show my ass.  I want to see rich people like Heather and Shannon and some of their friends.  Not some busted upper middle class/mortgaged to the hilt liar who is starting to disgust me by sight.

Yes!  Exactly.  

Re: Brianna.  I think what is going on with her and her hubs is terrible.  Vicki never wanted to lose Brianna, she was upset when she got married and saw it like Ryan was taking her daughter away.  So she found a way to take her daughter back and away from him.  And to split up a family like that IMO is so wrong.  Vicki sees her family as her and Brianna and the grandkids.  Ryan is not in it.  Brianna is not given permission by Vicki to go and be a family with Ryan,  The concept of "leave and cleave" is just not present in Vicki's world.  I feel sad for Brianna in a way because she always wanted to leave and get away and has talked about it on the show years ago.  I just thing the ties to Vicki are too strong.  But ultimately Brianna has to be her own person.  She uprooted herself, and left her husband to go live near he mother.  It's all kinds of odd and rubs me the wrong way.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Yes!  Exactly.  

Re: Brianna.  I think what is going on with her and her hubs is terrible.  Vicki never wanted to lose Brianna, she was upset when she got married and saw it like Ryan was taking her daughter away.  So she found a way to take her daughter back and away from him.  And to split up a family like that IMO is so wrong.  Vicki sees her family as her and Brianna and the grandkids.  Ryan is not in it.  Brianna is not given permission by Vicki to go and be a family with Ryan,  The concept of "leave and cleave" is just not present in Vicki's world.  I feel sad for Brianna in a way because she always wanted to leave and get away and has talked about it on the show years ago.  I just thing the ties to Vicki are too strong.  But ultimately Brianna has to be her own person.  She uprooted herself, and left her husband to go live near he mother.  It's all kinds of odd and rubs me the wrong way.

I think Briana needs to step back and ask herself why she "loves Tamra" and wants her in her life.  Briana makes it sound as if Vicki and Tamra severing ties is like her parents divorcing.  Briana did the same thing with Donn-she went from her first season of not really caring about him, to digging her heels in and wanting her mom to stay married to him.  There are times I think Briana is equally as guilty of wanting to be involved in her mom's life.  I have often wondered what would happen if Vicki were not renewed for "her show". and she was stuck with making a life with Ryan and her children.  So much of Vicki's allure is her throwing money around.  I guess if she didn't have the confines of the show she might be available to Briana a great deal more.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

If a HW skips a reunion she will be out. The Jaq situation was a total one-off. They had filmed seasons 3 and 4 back to back (to allow for Teresa to film The Apprentice). Thus, the S3 reunion was actually filmed after S4 had wrapped. Jac played a huge role in S4, and since it had already wrapped filming, she knew she would be included that season. Therefore, she could skip the S3 reunion filming and still be safe for S4. Bravo will never do that again, as they have said. And they have to come to the finale party. Adrienne has said the last place she wanted to be was at that party on the BH show, as her divorce was announced the same day. She was threatened that her contract said she had to be there. At that time, she had no idea how the season would be edited, or how she would come out looking. She didn't know that it would all be so horrible and that she would rather quit than attend the reunion filming, which she did. Was she fired for not attending, technically yes, but she knew when she didn't come she wouldn't be asked back, which was the decision that she made. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Briana needs to step back and ask herself why she "loves Tamra" and wants her in her life.  Briana makes it sound as if Vicki and Tamra severing ties is like her parents divorcing.  Briana did the same thing with Donn-she went from her first season of not really caring about him, to digging her heels in and wanting her mom to stay married to him.  There are times I think Briana is equally as guilty of wanting to be involved in her mom's life.

There is definitely a lot of dysfunction on both sides. I think Briana has a lot of bitterness inside about her mom, so she likes being close to people her moms is on shaky grounds with - Donn, Tamra, etc. It gives her an outlet for bitching. But then she can pretend she's just trying to help them reconcile, so she doesn't come off like a total ass. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, FamilyVan said:

I feel sad for Brianna in a way because she always wanted to leave and get away and has talked about it on the show years ago.  I just think the ties to Vicki are too strong.  But ultimately Brianna has to be her own person.  She uprooted herself, and left her husband to go live near her mother.  It's all kinds of odd and rubs me the wrong way.

Money, money, money.  It has been a while since she's worked as an ER Nurse, and Ryan is a Staff Sergeant making OK money but nothing spectacular.

Vicki is her ATM.

• Love 7

Shannon wrote a blog.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-11/blogs/shannon-beador/shannon-beador-i-am-not-a-bully

I understand why they have one last get together and this one happened two weeks after returning from Ireland-so plenty of time to get together and address issues.  Kelly did it with Vicki, Tamra did with Kelly, it just seems odd that Kelly feels that she was going to go to someone's house and not only expect an apology but refuse to give one-and drink. Drinking that she had just claimed she would do because she loses it and goes crazy.

Kelly throughout the season has given me this feeling that she decided to be the amalgam of RH from different franchise.  The new girl who is snarky and comments on others, the one with a troubled marriage, salacious dress, the party girl, the one who is always being set up, the bullied one (without any regard for how she treats others), the ambushed one, the excluded one.  She also seemed to have a preconceived idea of who to target and then claim being bullied.  Heather Dubrow, not such a good choice, Shannon-easy pickings.  Once she was part of the wounded four she screwed that up.  Wailing at the spa about her marriage-these people had met Michael maybe twice?  All they knew is he was diagnosed as a narcissist and was controlling. 

Ultimately I believe Kelly's true displeasure was with the idea, the three "friends" (Shannon, Tamra and Heather) really didn't care after awhile if Kelly was included or not.  She seemed to not like anything they did-so why was she so desperate to be included?

• Love 4

That's the thing. If you're a new HW you can be outspoken or funky but you gotta at least try to bond with the other women and be a bit likable to the viewers. You can be all balls to the wall "fuck you, and you, and you, and you." But then .... why would you be included in this group and why would ya want to be? And if you juxtapose that abrasiveness with a bunch of sad backstory and socially awkward banter  and corny struggle jokes in her "lighter" moments it's not likable or appealing. I don't really care that she calls Heather on her insincerity  and pretension since as I mentioned others did it before with more skill and elegance, which ultimately is more cutting plus Heather, in my mind, is understandable a bit in her disdain of her. 

Vicki opportunistically used her Kelly's loose cannon mouth to out David's DV on camera which makes her scum. Since she knew it would humiliate Shannon and piss off David. and Kelly is wrong to blurt that shit. Especially since she perpetuated the narrative she herself is victimized by her controlling husband. This is how I know Vicki lied about Brooks control and abuse and Kelly is a liar since I may dislike someone, but I will never not have sensitivity & discretion & not be there for going through something like that or who may have experienced it, I've been through that. In my mind it's like throwing the fact someone attempted suicide once in their face or they admitted privately they were a born from a rape in order to cast doubt on their honesty later. It's just what shitty people do because they wanna make themselves look less shitty and are desperate. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

That's the thing. If you're a new HW you can be outspoken or funky but you gotta at least try to bond with the other women and be a bit likable to the viewers. You can be all balls to the wall "fuck you, and you, and you, and you." But then .... why would you be included in this group and why would ya want to be? And if you juxtapose that abrasiveness with a bunch of sad backstory and socially awkward banter  and corny struggle jokes in her "lighter" moments it's not likable or appealing. I don't really care that she calls Heather on her insincerity  and pretension since as I mentioned others did it before with more skill and elegance, which ultimately is more cutting plus Heather, in my mind, is understandable a bit in her disdain of her. 

Vicki opportunistically used her Kelly's loose cannon mouth to out David's DV on camera which makes her scum. Since she knew it would humiliate Shannon and piss off David. and Kelly is wrong to blurt that shit. Especially since she perpetuated the narrative she herself is victimized by her controlling husband. This is how I know Vicki lied about Brooks control and abuse and Kelly is a liar since I may dislike someone, but I will never not have sensitivity & discretion & not be there for going through something like that or who may have experienced it, I've been through that. In my mind it's like throwing the fact someone attempted suicide once in their face or they admitted privately they were a born from a rape in order to cast doubt on their honesty later. It's just what shitty people do because they wanna make themselves look less shitty and are desperate. 

I agree with everything you said, but I must admit, the bolded part made me think of Bethenny Frankel on NY

• Love 2

Heathet is IMO pretentious and sometimes annoyingly snobbish and Tams and Shannon have their bad points but Kelly has done nothing to be anything but antagonistic so I understand why the others would band together andput her in herplsce.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I don't understand Vicki at all. I think Tamra called it when she said that Vicki dated a douche and is now out to make everyone look like they have a bad husband. I think Vicki is really mad at Tamra for not supporting Brooks, and it seems she thinks Tamra should have supported her and Brooks no matter what, and just play along to save face. Somewhere along the way, Tamra started being friends with Shannon and Heather and is not interested in being friends with Vicki anymore. Until Shannon and Heather, there was really no housewives she liked, besides Vicki. She detested Gretchen and Alexis. I think HEather and Shannon are the first people, besides Vicki, that I really see her connecting with.

This season was so all over. First, we have Tamra and Heather furious at Shannon and Meghan for not visiting Vicki. Of course, Heather is going to be mad at anyone that Tamra is mad at. Then we have Vicki and Kelly be friends. Then we have Tamra and Vicki become best buds, and Vicki complaining about Kelly. With Vicki voicing dislike for Kelly, it become free reign to hate Kelly. Ally-less Kelly was then treated like shit, taunted, and ridiculed. Now all the women hate Vicki again, but Kelly and Vicki are friends. 

Shannon, Heather, and Tamra = friends ff

Vicki and Kelly = in the air

Meghan = not really friends with anyone, but not bullied either.

• Love 3

Tamra of all people telling anyone to stop talking about people is a universal needle scratch. All the STFU she was screaming - was she quoting scripture?  And from which one? The necronomicon- the book of the dead? 

Tammy Sue, much like the vampire, thine enemy is sunlight. During the episode there was a scene of her in profile with the sun directly hitting her face and she looked to be in her early to mid 60s.

I basically agreed with the whole post this quote is taken from, but the first paragraph is just so funny, and the second one is something I actually noticed too and was really taken aback in fright, since I usually think Tamra is extremely stunning.

What I´m contemplating after watching the season (the best season in a few years imo) is that even though I find Vicky as repulsive as possible, I´m not sure I want to see her go... Her crazy has always been such a huge part of the show, it´s difficult to imagine it not being there. Kelly has nothing to offer, she´s 100% vile AND stupid, so I can´t really imagine that she´ll be back. Shannon did a bad thing when she tried to get Kelly to drink, but honestly, given Shannon´s past history and the seriousness of her "crime", I think that basically only rates as a 0,02% on the housewive horror-scale. I really like Shannon as a person and I hope she and David really are solid (I´m sure they´re not but hoping u know). Meghan was a joy, but I think she should leave now.

If Vicky, Kelly and Meghan don´t come back, we would have a situation similar to New York when the cast got revamped. I hope this happens, it would be interesting to see Heather and Tamra dealing with new people, I´d hope those new women would not cow down to them but still not be complete assholes. I wouldn´t mind seeing Alexis come back lol - well, maybe not.

• Love 3

If Kelly was so mortified at Shannon ordering drinks for her-this episode at the Finale, she seemed to have no problem when Shannon again offered her a drink and said there is bar here and one inside.  In fact Kelly is seen drinking and once again claiming ambush.  These women really can't win if they exclude Kelly and have a conversation they are a clique and excluding her, if they order/offer her a drink they are trying to get her drunk so she will self-destruct, if Kelly joins the group, she is being ambushed, when she isn't being ambushed she is telling people when they can talk and their opinion doesn't matter. 

Kelly is just not someone who does well outside of one on one-that way she is essentially guaranteed be the center of attention.  I think Kelly biggest mistake was going after Heather.  Really, really dumb idea. 

• Love 6

Meghan = not really friends with anyone, but not bullied either.

Megan is not part of the OC.  She lives in St. Louis and is going back there.  Her buying/renting houses in the OC and living apart from her husband was all phony just for the show.

Ordering drinks for someone and offering them drinks is not trying to get someone drunk.  In Ireland Vicki actually tilted Tamra's head back and poured a drink into her mouth and no one is saying that is evil or manipulative.  Why is it different?  Because Kelly is more vulnerable? She is more likely to have an outburst?

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, FamilyVan said:

Megan is not part of the OC.  She lives in St. Louis and is going back there.  Her buying/renting houses in the OC and living apart from her husband was all phony just for the show.

Ordering drinks for someone and offering them drinks is not trying to get someone drunk.  In Ireland Vicki actually tilted Tamra's head back and poured a drink into her mouth and no one is saying that is evil or manipulative.  Why is it different?  Because Kelly is more vulnerable? She is more likely to have an outburst?

I got the feeling Meghan was dispatched to the OC by Jim so he didn't have to take care of his kids while his ex was dying. Once they were on their own and the poor woman passed, they'd move back. Meghan probably was put on the show to appease her being shipped off as a  glorified nanny. Jim seems to be a friend of the Dubrows, so that's probably how it came up. Meghan never fit and she was obviously there to help with the daughter who seemed none too interested in her.  It seems his other kids live in the St Louis, so there's no need to hang around the OC anymore.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Roxy said:

I got the feeling Meghan was dispatched to the OC by Jim so he didn't have to take care of his kids while his ex was dying. Once they were on their own and the poor woman passed, they'd move back. Meghan probably was put on the show to appease her being shipped off as a  glorified nanny. Jim seems to be a friend of the Dubrows, so that's probably how it came up. Meghan never fit and she was obviously there to help with the daughter who seemed none too interested in her.  It seems his other kids live in the St Louis, so there's no need to hang around the OC anymore.

Jim has had a house in in OC for a while, well before he/Meghan married and he tried to get wife #2 on the show before they divorced. So, Jim was the driving force behind Meghan joining the show, kind of explains why he and Terry are friends. LOL

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Roxy said:

There is a part of me that finds it sad the 18 year old daughter is living on her own in the OC, her mom died, her sister lives away and is getting married and that leaves Hailey without a parent in the state.  Haley was living with Jim and Meghan until Meghan signed up for RHOC LeeAnne's  condition worsened.  It is almost cliché for Hailey-Dad starting a third family doesn't need us anymore. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Jim has had a house in in OC for a while, well before he/Meghan married and he tried to get wife #2 on the show before they divorced. So, Jim was the driving force behind Meghan joining the show, kind of explains why he and Terry are friends. LOL

That's interesting. I didn't know that. He seems kind of annoyed with it but maybe he's pulling a Kelsey Grammar. Give the wife a show to keep her entertained so he can run around. I'm kidding really but, hey, you never know. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Roxy said:

That's interesting. I didn't know that. He seems kind of annoyed with it but maybe he's pulling a Kelsey Grammar. Give the wife a show to keep her entertained so he can run around. I'm kidding really but, hey, you never know. 

Nahh, I just think Jim loves the fame as much as Terry does. LOL

• Love 2
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

There is a part of me that finds it sad the 18 year old daughter is living on her own in the OC, her mom died, her sister lives away and is getting married and that leaves Hailey without a parent in the state.  Haley was living with Jim and Meghan until Meghan signed up for RHOC LeeAnne's  condition worsened.  It is almost cliché for Hailey-Dad starting a third family doesn't need us anymore. 

You want to know who's an interloper?  Megan.  She got between that girl and her dying mother.   Now the girls mother is dead, and Megan has a baby.  Poor kid didn't get time to grieve her mother properly before the new trophy wife took all the attention from her again with a baby.   I think Megan is a big, selfish ball of suck.  I'm glad her boring, underhanded ass isn't coming back.  

I hope there is someone out there to guide Haily.  it doesn't sound like she had much attention from her father, what with all the wives.  Sucks for her.   At least they could have given her a couple of years before Megan squeezed out another kid to replace her.  Selfish assholes.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

At least they could have given her a couple of years before Megan squeezed out another kid to replace her.  

Many factors would come into play.  Would she be able to convince Jim in another two years?   Has her biological clock ticked one too many times?   

Meghan had no children, so she wasn't replacing anyone.  Meghan wanted a baby; with Jim's track record she'll probably have plenty of time alone while the child grows up.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Former Nun said:

Many factors would come into play.  Would she be able to convince Jim in another two years?   Has her biological clock ticked one too many times?   

Meghan had no children, so she wasn't replacing anyone.  Meghan wanted a baby; with Jim's track record she'll probably have plenty of time alone while the child grows up.

No pity for a younger woman who took up with an older man who has kids and a vasectomy.  She is selfish.  She wanted a wallet.  She used a vulnerable dying woman and her teen daughter in her storyline.  Her bony ass and ratty ass hair can have several seats. 

• Love 5

Jim was adamate against it and wouldn't have agreed without a compelling reason. 

As I mentioned before the season. I think Meg tested positive for the cancer gene and wanted the baby now. Before the preventive procedures or possible health issue develop.  We may never know the truth of that since she quit and wants to be private now. I don't think she prevailed upon Jim for any reason other than "it's now or never" certainly not to X out Hailey or get Jim's attention or affection (history w his exes and the show footage indicate having produced his spawn is not inspiring lovingness or loyalty). 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 7