Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Vicious Lies And Broken Ties

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Giselle said:

We don't know that. I don't want her back either. I have never cared for Andy. I don't think him funny, nor clever, nor particularly good at hosting.

Especially when he's hosting the reunion.  How many times have we screamed "ask the follow up question". 

• Love 16
11 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

"In the End, we will not remember the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.  Repeated by Lisa Vanderpump after the Season 2 Reunion.

Well with friends like that, who needs them to chime in.

(the funny part about LVP quoting MLK is the fuckery she encourages on her show. There are no 'friends' on that front.)

• Love 3

I'm so proud of Meghan for unexpectedly wielding the grace and clarity to voluntarily get out while the getting's good and practically delivering her resignation on camera. Although I've always appreciated her assertiveness and refusal to be cowed by her colleagues just because of their age and/or seniority, I was still surprised to see her possessed of such poise and maturity throughout the season. It was hilarious, as well, to see Heather's jaw literally sling open at the fact that Meghan already had her read, collated, and filed dead to rights; I hope she's able to articulate her perspective cogently come reunion, especially in light of the "maybe it was irresponsible for her to get pregnant" remark from her ostensible, uh, "friend."

The remainder of this cast is like some sort of cabinet of vile curiosities but I don't think any of them are going anywhere. Kelly and Vicki lucked into the legal windfalls of getting hit and "injured"; Heather has the anchor of Botched and her other media ventures; and there would be little point in jettisoning Tamra if her departure left an even 2-2 split of mortal enemies.

If Tamra is going to resume her old behavioral patterns of assaulting coworkers, shrieking "fuck you" at eardrum-rupturing decibels, and the like, she should throw a drink at her bestie Heather because that woman was fucking thirsty with her desperation to interject herself into the confrontation between Shannon and Kelly. That was a direct echo of her similarly hackneyed "why are you looking at me?!" to Alexis at the CUT opening when Alexis was looking everywhere BUT in Heather's direction. It was refreshing to see Kelly deflate her by just sardonically concurring with her pronouncements.

Vicki is still the despicable and toxic person that she's always been and her MO is just as consistent as that of the other women. Somehow, she always finds herself aligned with the target of the season and utters nary a word in their defense. Prior to fan favorite Ms. Dodd, it happened with Alexis and Shannon . . . Speaking of whom - is this bitch for real? I can't with the pretense that Vicki just fabricated her yarn out of whole cloth or that somehow a pig who hadn't even seen Shannon for four months prior to the commencement of filming for season 10 is culpable for the welfare of Shannon's children. If the Beadors didn't want their dirty laundry put on the cable clothesline, they had PLENTY of forewarning that the domestic violence conviction was both public fodder from jump and would be weaponized against them at some point. They're just lucky that Tamra and Heather were canny enough to realize leveraging back in season 9 would have blown up in their faces. Any negative repercussions from the revelation are just as practically attributable to Shannon and David.

• Love 7

When we saw David and Eddie together in the hallway at the party I so wish David would have said to Eddie " Why don't you and I go to the back bedroom? and Eddie to Reply "Sure, and after you can beat me up!" then laughed their asses off in front of everyone.

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

When we saw David and Eddie together in the hallway at the party I so wish David would have said to Eddie " Why don't you and I go to the back bedroom? and Eddie to Reply "Sure, and after you can beat me up!" then laughed their asses off in front of everyone.

Would have been the perfect finale

• Love 3

Meghan was the only person that didn't irk me this season. The rest of them took turns in annoying me. The beginning of the season was a lot of Kelly and while her stupid mouth continued to be an issue, it did shine light on Heather's manipulative behaviour. Why is Heather lecturing anyone on repeating gossip when she did the same about Shannon's marital issues? Why is Heather so deluded in thinking that someone who is loud and crass is 10x worse than someone who gets off way too much by sitting around and talking shit about the girl she's decided no one should like or put up with? It's nasty and rude in a whole other way and that is completely lost on Heather. She orders people around as if she runs the shit. If I had to deal with Heather, I wouldn't need alcohol to offend her. I would do it for the sheer shits and giggles it would bring me to see her stupidly aghast face. She's going to take offense to Kelly's imitation of her but will stand by her remarks that suggest the mental stability of someone else as if she's a doctor. She couldn't even land a job as a fake doctor, so keep your arrogant and judgemental diagnoses to yourself. 

Kelly - whether you say something in response to or if you simply choose to be the aggressor, if it's wrong, own it and end your sentence right after your apology. Vicki is the only one that is buying your attempt at rationalizing your bad behaviour and if Vicki is the only one who can sympathize with you, then it's not worth much of anything. That is the brightest red flag someone can throw in your face.

Shannon - don't complain about not getting an apology and when you finally get the apology, you complain about how long it took to receive it. Don't want for an apology if you have little to no intention of receiving and accepting that apology. 

Each of these women take their turn on the soap box and lecturing other people about how the other behaves. Kelly is a piece of work but in the end, all of their misgivings about her is really a foul mouth that is clearly reaching to get a reaction out of people who she feels has hurt or insulted her. Throughout the years, these same women have exposed their own ill intent against one another that is far more damning than a big mouth drunk. But hey, let's pretend that we've never seen any of these women gossip about each other's marriages, conspire to get someone drunk, conspire to 'take down' another woman on the show. Their only real defense at this point is their silence. Because their words are just that damn damaging.

Vicki - shut up. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I heard something about an affair, but I also heard 2 of them say something like welcome to the thunderdome.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I swear that's what I heard.  Neither Kelly or Andy knew what the caller was talking about, but I immediately thought of the Mad Max movie.  Was this some reference to the craziness we had just witnessed?  

I have mixed feelings about this episode.  The women have gotten so hateful and mean to each other.  I'm not sure that I can watch another season like this.  It was sad to see them all sink to that level (except for Meghan). 

Two men enter, one man leaves.

The premise was that in order to become the Billy Bad Ass in town, you had to enter the Thunderdome and NOT get your ass kicked.

It was a fight to the death.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Yes, the last time I looked, we have an all-volunteer military, and Ryan isn't some kid who recently enlisted without knowing what the Marine Corps is all about.

Dear RHOC producers:  There are far, far worse places to be assigned, but of course none of you clowns would have any clue about serving in the armed forces.

True, but wouldn't a season of dealing and filming with these fucking asswipes be like being in a war zone? You'd be praying that SOMEONE would land a blow, so that way you could go home?

It reminds me of the war over the Siachen Glacier. Two countries fighting a 'war' over a stupid glacier 20,000 feet above sea level. They shoot artillery at each other just to prove that they can and more people die over the conditions than they actual war.

• Love 2

So Vicki wants to go on a Witch Hunt?  Maybe she should look up the definition first.  She'd better be careful tossing around a word like misdiagnosis."

"Two things: you don't mess with my family, you don't mess with my money. My family is my everything, and I'm gonna find this doctor. He was going to kill my daughter. So, when I do find him, I'll probably pull him up against a wall and tell him what I think of him," she told ET. " I want to go on a witch hunt for him."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vicki-gunvalson-daughter-briana-culberson-diagnosed-with-lupus

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

So Vicki wants to go on a Witch Hunt?  Maybe she should look up the definition first.  She'd better be careful tossing around a word like misdiagnosis."

"Two things: you don't mess with my family, you don't mess with my money. My family is my everything, and I'm gonna find this doctor. He was going to kill my daughter. So, when I do find him, I'll probably pull him up against a wall and tell him what I think of him," she told ET. " I want to go on a witch hunt for him."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/vicki-gunvalson-daughter-briana-culberson-diagnosed-with-lupus

Sorry, but I have to laugh at the notion that the Warthog was 'misdiagnosed'. She reminds me of a family member who, as a ER nurse, ended up becoming a persona non grata because she knew more than the physicians she worked with.

The stupidity of taking a cross country trip after surgery just to get out of Oklahoma shows what a fucking moron she is.

I can imagine her whispering into the ears of her patients, "I don't trust THESE doctors, I'd check out and see a real physician on Monday morning."

Arrogant pig.

• Love 8

On a side note, Anaheim City Council candidate Steve "Chavez" Lodge isn't getting much love from the OC Weekly:  "Steven Chavez Lodge, a former dirty Santa Ana cop, is the grandest farce of Anaheim's first go at district elections. The Republican is carpetbagging his way to city council, asking residents to really believe he's a full-timer at the Azul apartments in West Anaheim."  He actually lives in Murietta.

The article concluded with an old Mexican saying, which translates to "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are."

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/anaheim-council-candidate-steve-chavez-lodges-hilarious-haters-7608200

• Love 7
11 hours ago, jaync said:

He certainly made me laugh when he said he wouldn't have gone to Tamra's party if she hadn't won her competition - as if he'd pass up a chance to be in front of a camera.

Wow, what a shittty thing for Terry to say! How did I miss that?

• Love 1

The only one I like is Meghan.

I agree with the poster who said David and Shannon are fake. I cant stand him. He looks oily and shady and I'm not convinced he's not still cheating on Shannon, except maybe with a different woman.  

Heather is a witch. I also agree with the poster who said c*nt doesn't mean much to them. I agree; I'm much more offended by Heather's nasty attitude and accusations of mental instability. And her fancy new house is ugly.

Tamra now looks like gristle. Just desserts maybe. She's vile.

Vicki is an asshole. Watching her deflect and deny and dodge is fascinating in a train wreck kind of way. I don't want her to leave but I don't know where she goes from here unless they bring on a new friend for her.

I guess I'm the only one who thought Kelly's boobs looked great. She's vile too but she has Heather's number and that's fun to watch (for me).

Meghan is smart for leaving this cesspool. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, CSunshine76 said:

I would assume then you've never had someone you are close to fight this horrible disease, because faking cancer is the lowest of low.  For people who fight this battle every day, it is absolutley DISGUSTING someone would fake it for a storyline on reality tv.  This is a real disease that impacts real people every freaking day.

The lie may not literally damage people in their every day lives, but it is absolutely a shitty thing to do, and disrespectful to every cancer patient out there who is fighting for their life.

This and thank you. The lie, used for TV time and ratings also cheapens what genuine cancer victims and their families endure, reducing their very real agony (both physical and emotional) to just another shill and scam; a cheap attempt for attention. Then to further compound the vileness of the lie, it was first (and still) denied and then simply shrugged off as no big deal.

For anyone--for the millions of people--who have gone through the nightmare of treatments, pain, hair loss, lives lost, families torn apart both emotionally and financially, death and the void of missing friends and family the level of cynicism is beyond insult.

And saying that you're sorry then reacting as though that were enough and suggesting that you're being ganged up on and deserve sympathy...no. Just not, not even close.

Edited by Beden
  • Love 24
8 hours ago, lunastartron said:

I'm so proud of Meghan for unexpectedly wielding the grace and clarity to voluntarily get out while the getting's good and practically delivering her resignation on camera. Although I've always appreciated her assertiveness and refusal to be cowed by her colleagues just because of their age and/or seniority, I was still surprised to see her possessed of such poise and maturity throughout the season. It was hilarious, as well, to see Heather's jaw literally sling open at the fact that Meghan already had her read, collated, and filed dead to rights; I hope she's able to articulate her perspective cogently come reunion, especially in light of the "maybe it was irresponsible for her to get pregnant" remark from her ostensible, uh, "friend."

Vicki is still the despicable and toxic person that she's always been and her MO is just as consistent as that of the other women. Somehow, she always finds herself aligned with the target of the season and utters nary a word in their defense. Prior to fan favorite Ms. Dodd, it happened with Alexis and Shannon . . . Speaking of whom - is this bitch for real? I can't with the pretense that Vicki just fabricated her yarn out of whole cloth or that somehow a pig who hadn't even seen Shannon for four months prior to the commencement of filming for season 10 is culpable for the welfare of Shannon's children. If the Beadors didn't want their dirty laundry put on the cable clothesline, they had PLENTY of forewarning that the domestic violence conviction was both public fodder from jump and would be weaponized against them at some point. They're just lucky that Tamra and Heather were canny enough to realize leveraging back in season 9 would have blown up in their faces. Any negative repercussions from the revelation are just as practically attributable to Shannon and David.

For the bolded part-here is a clip of Meghan calling Kelly out just a bit:  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-179/videos/a-sneak-peek-of-the-rhoc-reunion

Vicki came right out and said she had a secret and if Shannon wasn't nice to her she was going to tell and it would hurt Shannon's family.  Being culpable for the welfare is not the same as intentionally hurting someone and admitting prior that you know it will hurt their children.  Why does a supposed piece of dirty laundry have to be brought by a so called friend or castmate?  Prior to the airing of the first show Shannon was on it made the rounds and she responded to the arrest and conviction.  We don't know if the children ever saw it as at the time they were 7 and 11 years old and Shannon seemed to exercise parental control of the social media devices.  I just don't think being a victim of domestic violence is really an appropriate weapon.  Vicki wanted to hurt David because Shannon and David were disgusted by Brooks faking cancer-which was a huge part of last season because Vicki and Brooks put it out in the tabloids months before they started filming and continued the charade throughout filming and even after the Reunion.

The direction the RH franchises have taken in the past few years about outing tabloid fodder to intentionally hurt an enemy isn't a good look.  It was bad look when Brandi brought the Mauricio tabloid cheating rumors and couched the inquiry with "how does your family feel about the Mauricio rumors. . . .", that like Vicki's awareness and admission that Shannon children will be hurt for raising a 13 year old incident is not good look for Vicki or the show. 

• Love 14
16 hours ago, 100PercentPain said:

Yeah, I've got to be honest, I'm not sure how between Heather/Shannon/Tamra and Vicki/Kelly, the former are somehow worse. The drinks thing was questionable, but the entire rest of the season revolved around notrocious (tm Kelly) behavior by both Vicki and Kelly and if the other women are done with them, I don't blame them one. bit. Vicki is a delusional narcissist who attempted not one but two cancer scams if you count both Brooks and KAC and then put some pretty horrendous gossip about her castmates' spouses on camera by proxy through Kelly. Kelly is an obnoxious, immature cow who flies into a rage and starts hurling the lowest insults she can muster when someone doesn't adore her antics. I definitely wouldn't call what happened with her husband "growth" either. More like she came on the show with a mind to use it to her advantage in a second attempt at divorcing him, said all sorts of things about how terrible he was, tried to bait him on camera and then when none of that worked and she came out looking worse and she managed to alienate herself from everyone else, she ran back to him with her tail between her legs. 

Thank you!

What am I missing here?  Why is the emphasis on Shannon ordering the doubles for FOUR people, not just Kelly, when all of the ladies strongly encourage drinking?   Yes, I gave Shannon the side eye when Kelly said she didn't want a drink and Shannon ignored her and told the waiter to bring four drinks, including one for Kelly.  Remember, Shannon ridiculed Kelly for over serving herself at the 70s party.  I took note.

However, Vicki insisted to Kelly, during the pub crawl, I think, that she needed to drink with her after Kelly said she didn't want to drink. (Or drink too much?). Vicki was not only pushing drinks on Tamara, who is not supposed to eat or drink too much before the competition, she was practically force feeding shots down Tamra's throat.  Who does that after college?!  That was taking it much, much further than Shannon insisting on ordering drinks for the table.  With Shannon, the drink was sitting on the table and Shannon was not putting the glass to Kelly's lips like Vicki...When Heather had her flask at the picnic, all the ladies were drinking champagne as well.  I could have sworn we saw a flashback showing Vicki wanting Kelly to drink with her there too, once again.  

I don't drink much.  I'm frequently surrounded by people on the weekend who like to have drinks and order for me all the time.  My husband tells me to just grab soda with lime to fend people off who insist I drink, but really, I am often aggravated that people insist on getting me a drink just because they are getting one (or two or ten!)  Do I really need to pretend I'm drinking too to get others to back off?  This happens at neighbor parties and restaurants, not just pubs.  I'm rarely at bars/pubs.  It happens on occasion at ladies lunches.  "Don't you want a glass?!"   So, yes, I get the pressure of social drinking, in fact, I wonder why people feel the need for everyone around them to have a drink.  I'm not going to pretend to be an alcoholic to get people to back off!  However, if you do know someone is an alcoholic, especially if their name is Kim Richards, it's not nice to put a drink in front of them...but these ladies don't think or know that a Kelly is an alcoholic.  I'm not against drinking, but when my kids were teens we didn't keep ANY alcohol in the house, just to avoid issues.  It's just that I look awful the next day because it messes with my sleep, even with only one drink.  I just don't care to drink and would rather eat my calories.  I drank in college and no longer care to.  It's common in my family to drink a glass of red wine with meals.  It's just not my thing.  I don't care if other adults drink a few drinks or even drink themselves into oblivion.  I don't care, but for some reason, many people feel uncomfortable or judged by the non drinkers at the party.  It's silly.  These ladies are always in groups and alcohol is served in these settings.

We know Kelly has a bar on every floor of her house and she's the one who claimed she puts the A in "part-A!"  Yet, we are to believe Shannon was the big, bad wolf and Kelly was her victim?!   I hope people see that many people are guilty of this, and culprit number one of pushing drinks on this show has always been Icky Vicki.  Of course Vicky brings up naked wasted.  One thing is for sure, Vicky is the queen of casting blame on others...on anyone but herself for anything.  No, Vicki, this isn't your show.  I've watched since Day one and always thought she was put on for the audience to laugh at...and not in a fun bus way.  Vicki & Tamra were always the pushers, in Ireland it was Vicki, Heather and Shannon.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 19
On 10/31/2016 at 10:40 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Meghan's party look WAS all kinds of bad.

Fishnets, 70,s disco shoes, grandmas tablecloth as a dress, 2 broke girls necklace topped by a head bun, WTH?

The outfit was HUGELY awful. So over the top that I wonder if she was sending a message. Other than the IVF and baby what was her story line she had no reason to be at that party. I also have this conspiracy theory about the black dresses in Ireland. A silent protest of being around Kelly. They can't break the 4th wall and complain about production because of their contracts but they can express themselves in other ways. It makes me wonder if Meghan's awful shit show outfit was intentional. It may be as simple as because the finale party is always a shit show! 

On 10/31/2016 at 10:41 PM, chick binewski said:

Callow?

Jerry Callow?  as in "I sent a very impressive fax over to the judge about the impressive legal stature of Jerry CALLO!" (My cousin Vinny) Jerry Gallo? He's DEAD! hahaha It's all I could think of! She can have another baby and then they'll have the 2 Youts! 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Granimal said:

Yes! I may be getting repetitive- delete me if I am, but I have "lied" about physical abuse before (years ago) from omission to outright coverup. Sorry, but no one's business. I'm not telling the town gossip that is friends to no one but herself. Or in some cases I didn't want you to worry about me and thought I was protecting you. Being the victim in a DV case can't be compared to being complicit in a fake cancer scheme IMO. Vicki makes herself look like an idiot calling Shannon a liar and it makes me sick. Not for Shannon specifically, but for survivors of domestic/sexual assault. These women and men are victims who often- if not always- lose some sense of control in their own lives in the most personal of ways. If they want to control their own narratives- then so what? How does that influence Vicki's life? A decent person would understand this, IMO. I don't give a crap if Shannon is on reality TV. I don't give a crap if she answered questions on several occasions and then didn't want to talk about it anymore. That's her right in this case. If sexual assault perpetrators are getting away with thinly veiled excuses why are we holding the victims to a higher standard?

If my boss calls out and tells me she's sick, and then another coworker tells me she can't come in because her husband tried to kill himself last night, does that make my boss a liar? Even if she tells the entire office and answers questions about it before I come in? Bigger question- who cares? Have empathy you idiot (meaning Vicki). Vicki is lower than dirt right now. A true narcissist. Something is seriously wrong with her. I can't even believe this shit.

ETA: And yes Shannon and co. did lose some points for other behavior, but on this one I give her her complete rights to control her own narrative. There's a public report on my incident, people can look it up if they know the defendant's name. That doesn't mean that if I don't disclose the report to everyone that I know- that I'm (gasp) lying. Sorry for the rant. It's been ten plus years and I don't talk about it, because I see what happens when women do talk about it. I bet Shannon regrets those interviews now (which I haven't read). I would. Tired of seeing women dragged through the mud (not here- referring to the show) for how they choose to  handle their personal histories with any type of violence.  And for the record, I have known of at least four friends or family members that have been the victim of isolated "incidents" - all were women at the hands of men. All of them went on for at least a few years posting happy marriage pics on Facebook etc. Are they liars? I don't care- no one knows what goes on in a relationship beyond the two involved.

ITA Granimal!  Great points.

Shannon did talk about this publicly, most viewers are aware of the DV.  Vicki relishing in sharing her dish to hurt Shannon is despicable.  I don't know much about the legality of a DV but it's clear that what is defined as DV is a wide range.  If she claimed it was minor and Vicki is telling people "he beat the shit out of Shannon" that is character assassination!  We don't know but can only go by what the victim, Shannon, tells us.  Just because she is on a reality show does not mean she can't complain when others exaggerate or make up stories about what actually happened between them.  Vicki enjoying herself while outing this exaggeration says something about Vicki, not S & D.  I hope for Shannon's sake her public version is the truth.

Oh and Vicki wants the show to star herself, of course, it's her show after all, with Kelly, Lizzie, Gretchen and Peggy Tanous?  OMG.  What happened to her loyalty to Alexis?!!  Will we be treated to Danielle as a friend on the show again with Lizzie back?!  Will we be stuck with Slade yet again?  Yuck.  (I'm making the Vicki disgusted face!)  I would rather see Heather finally bring in a couple of her fancy pants friends and a friend of Shannon's.. The dynamic would change back to Tammy Sue being the odd man out as she would then be the only non fancy pants housewife in the bunch.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Love 10

I think the gossip problem was/is that Vicki shared personal secrets, off camera secrets, with someone that disliked them. Kelly didn't know Tamra, Shannon or Heather at all but here is Vicki repeating things supposedly told to her in private, in confidence, to a stranger. She, Vicki, didn't do it out of kindness or concern for the others but as a way to give Kelly ammo against them. Bottom line, it was a big betrayal by Vicki, especially towards Shannon. It is 1 thing to repeat things said on camera and entirely different to repeat private conversations, Vicki is guilty of doing the latter.

Yes exactly!  Rewind back to the beach scene at Kelly's house in the beginning of the season.  When Vicki looked so sad and forlorn and said "I'm sorry" to Tamra in her baby voice.  THEN after that still talked badly about Tamra and Shannon to Kelly.  This IMO is why they would say they are done with her.  She'll never change.

• Love 15
21 hours ago, Giselle said:

Some here have said Tamra and Shannon invited Vicki to the party. Vicki was not “invited” to the party she was given a “report to work, permission to be on the premises slip” by the producers. She finagled a screen time “party inclusion request” scene with Tamrat that neither Tamrat nor Shannon could refuse. Shannon was forced to include Vicki, had this not been an end of season party Vicki, her spawn, and her bad cop boyfriend would have never crossed Shannon’s threshold. I’m surprised Shannon didn’t change to another venue. I would have.

Vicki’s heffalump, mouth breathing daughter showed how creepy she has become and the lengths she will go to in protecting her mother by using a “friendship” to guilt someone into doing what she or Vicki wants. Despite any protestations she enjoys the easy paychecks from Bravo and Vicki. She should be with her husband wherever he is stationed and not deprive her sons from time with their father. I believe that there were/are doctors in Oklahoma who could have provided her with top notch care instead she chose to chase the money. I don’t care that she has Lupus.

I don’t give a shit about Kelly.

As I said before RHoOC is becoming like RHoNY for me. Jill Zarin’s nastiness ruined NY for me and I stopped watching for three years, now Bethany’s heavy handedness is ruining the show again for me, and the vileness of Kelly and Vicki are doing the same with OC. I don’t care to watch them, don't care about redemption, I have no interest in their lives period. I more often than not fast forward past them and don’t read their Bravo blogs. They could have a fatal accident and I would think that now maybe their families would have a chance to have a better life. I firmly believe that in the future Vicki will psychologically mess with her grandkids as they grow up and that Kelly will turn her viciousness on her daughter at some point.

I’m not even looking forward to the reunion as the hard questions will never be asked nor followed up. Their feet will never be held to the fire.

This season left me more with a “whatever” feeling than last season. There was no joy in watching what went on behind the Orange Curtain. Kelly and Vicki saw to that.

I agree with all this.  This show is no longer entertaining.  They are a bunch of nasty, mean liars.  Briana is a sneak with that stupid smile.  She's also a horrible mother for taking her sons away from their father while he is serving his country.  Why doesn't she ever visit him in OK?  We need new faces on this show that will bring back the fun factor not all of this negativity. 

• Love 10

Can't we get a real villian instead of shrieking bitches you just want to run over with your car to make them shut up?  I am referring to Icki and her flying monkey Kelly.

I wish it was more Desperate Housewives than desparate for a story line.

• Love 10

Shannon, Tamra and Heather are taking a lot of heat as their ganging up antics have come around to bite them. But I see it this way. This season was fragile from the git with the humanly unacceptable fact that Vicki was finally unequivocally outed for taking part in a cancer scam with the odious boyfriend that she had been on her high horse defending for seasons. Vicki spent all of the last 3 part reunion with that martyred blank mask on her face, and no one went far enough with pushing her to culpability. This season, some intern producer had the brainwave that Kelly Mega Dudd would be the answer and would provide Vicki (the OG) with an ally. Or maybe she was the only person classless and shameless and stupid enough to put her hand up. Who knows. So the cast now has to film with Vicki, there is no real friendship with her and any of them and this is palpable to us. Kelly then reveals herself as the vulgar, moronic, shrieking harridan she truly is. Glamis gave us a brief interlude because that was truly unscripted and briefly Kelly was off the hook for screaming 'you're a c***' at Shannon and crossing the line with Heather. Not to mention the slurring outburst at the 70s party.  Day One of Ireland, Kelly's puerile behavior irrevocably pushed Heather, Tamra and Shannon beyond their limits. Meghan has basically checked out of the franchise since Day 1. Maybe due to depression. I agree that the trio definitely come off as nasty bullies, but when you consider the filming schedule and the intensity of their trips traditionally, I'm really not surprised that it got to 'up with this, we will not put'. 

And they couldn't do it gently or reasonably or rationally because this is Kelly and Vicki. Of course they could all quit and give up the cheques, and maybe this kind of threat coming from Tamra and Heather may have some pull at Bravo. I think Kelly and Vicki's behavior in Ireland in a relentless filming environment proved too much. So we got to see some regrettable behavior and of course, the trio should answer for that. While I don't condone bullying,  I just don't blame them. I don't want to see Vicki or Kelly ever again. Vicki is beyond redemption for whatever reason. Kelly is simply not housewife material on any franchise and she brings NOTHING and it really really bugs me that she is on this 'prestigious' franchise and won't even give the viewers the courtesy of doing something about that flat rank greasy hair and ...don't get me started. 

Like most people, I came around to Meghan this season and that is just nuts. I admired her for not backing down on the cancer scam last season, but all she brought this season was an ivf pregnancy with her emotionally vacant husband and her own absence. Meghan was really 'not there' for a lot of this season. ONE thing I'll say about Meghan and the show is that all the men have girly crushes on Jim: Terry (when's Jim in town again?!!) in particular and allegedly also Andy, so she can probably write her own ticket in exchange for access to Jim. If she chooses. I did like that she put a chip in Heather's teflon also. 

As for the reunion. 3 parts of Vicki and her blank martyr mask, if you aren't clear what I'm talking about, it's the look on her face when Tamra wasn't having her 'apology' at the end of this episode when Brianna intervened. Where she just pulls the mask, refused to be engaged, but will still adopt this robotic voice, like she did tonight when she kept saying 'I worry about her' about Shannon. I hope for once they pull the kid gloves off and keep hammering her with those follow up questions we are all gagging for. What have they got to lose? No one really wants Vicki Gunvalson on this show anymore. Demote her to FOH if you must, maybe that will teach her some humility. Or something. Or at least prove the show can go on without her. It did without Jill. 

And Brianna has lupus. Damn. I'm pissed that i have to be sympathetic. Brianna also gets way too much airtime for no good reason. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, OFDgal said:

I agree with all this.  This show is no longer entertaining.  They are a bunch of nasty, mean liars.  Briana is a sneak with that stupid smile.  She's also a horrible mother for taking her sons away from their father while he is serving his country.  Why doesn't she ever visit him in OK?  We need new faces on this show that will bring back the fun factor not all of this negativity. 

I really can't stand Brianna's being disloyal to her mother especially for Tamra.

of course, Brianna has no problem accepting her mother's financial largesse.

she can go at anytime. 

• Love 7

The real winner of this season was Meghan.  She was not only the voice of reason, but respect for her deciding to walk away from this toxicity - to raise her family.  The middle age hags could learn from her.

• Love 13

I would rather see Heather finally bring in a couple of her fancy pants friends and a friend of Shannon's.. The dynamic would change back to Tammy Sue being the odd man out as she would then be the only non fancy pants housewife in the bunch.

I would love to see this.  Bring back the OC lifestyle to this show.  Kelly Dodd and her train wreck marriage, making tossed salad jokes in front of her young daughter and calling people Dumb F's is not the OC lifestyle I want to see.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

On a side note, Anaheim City Council candidate Steve "Chavez" Lodge isn't getting much love from the OC Weekly:  "Steven Chavez Lodge, a former dirty Santa Ana cop, is the grandest farce of Anaheim's first go at district elections. The Republican is carpetbagging his way to city council, asking residents to really believe he's a full-timer at the Azul apartments in West Anaheim."  He actually lives in Murietta.

The article concluded with an old Mexican saying, which translates to "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are."

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/anaheim-council-candidate-steve-chavez-lodges-hilarious-haters-7608200

LOL, That "old Mexican" could have been my mom - I had to laugh - I knew the saying because she would pull that out when apropos... The literal translation means "Tell me who you walk/travel with, and I'll tell you who you are".

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, escape said:

The real winner of this season was Meghan.  She was not only the voice of reason, but respect for her deciding to walk away from this toxicity - to raise her family.  The middle age hags could learn from her.

Meghan did nothing all season.  She got pregnant by IVF, continued her visceral dislike of Vicki, stayed out of Kelly's various displays of verbal diarrhea and then went and lectured her about her behavior.  So I am scratching my head why it is okay for Meghan to chastise Kelly for her behavior but not Heather.   It is like the continual nonsense of gang behavior-are these women limited to how many can be in a conversation? It is almost as if friendships are discouraged. 

When Meghan had a chance to stand by her decision not to visit in the hospital she folded like a three dollar suitcase.  Then did a talking head about Heather's moral authority. 

This is an example of fandumb:  http://www.inquisitr.com/3669025/heather-dubrow-quickly-losing-fans-you-are-the-most-repulsive-woman-on-the-planet/

Fans want Terry to divorce Heather over her behavior on the show?  What about the children?  Idiots.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 8

One thing that really bugs me is the "brooksgate" story that KEEPS rearing it's ugly head.

I do keep track of a person's assholery, not by the actual plays/events, but by keeping a running score.

Yes, what she did was punk, but I refuse to get worked up by reliving exactly what happened?

Having watched a loved one die from cancer and having some nimrod use an illness as moneymaking scheme cheapens their memory - I refuse to allow that to happen.

She does need to be shamed over it, but bringing it up just makes her babble some excuse and makes her immune to any other criticism that follows.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Giggling. Dumb ass. And he has a girlfriend not above telling a hard working laborer "No scratchy the good woody." He's lucky he's not pandering to the Chinese community by having Vicki stump for him to a group of how did she put it...  "chinky c**** chinamen"

Vicki is a politicians worst nightmare as a wife material.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

One thing that really bugs me is the "brooksgate" story that KEEPS rearing it's ugly head.

I do keep track of a person's assholery, not by the actual plays/events, but by keeping a running score.

Yes, what she did was punk, but I refuse to get worked up by reliving exactly what happened?

Having watched a loved one die from cancer and having some nimrod use an illness as moneymaking scheme cheapens their memory - I refuse to allow that to happen.

She does need to be shamed over it, but bringing it up just makes her babble some excuse and makes her immune to any other criticism that follows.

Vicki made it part of her storyline by once again trying to con people with her fake cancer charity.

she can try to remake history however she is still a con artist, imo.

I have no problem with her being called on it as it can save people from being conned again

• Love 15
21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What kind of casserole do you make for Lupus?

I really don't think it matters she would stuff anything down her craw then guilt you for not making dessert.

534f413648872210862f1ceb04bd863f.jpg

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Meghan did nothing all season.  She got pregnant by IVF, continued her visceral dislike of Vicki, stayed out of Kelly's various displays of verbal diarrhea and then went and lectured her about her behavior.  So I am scratching my head why it is okay for Meghan to chastise Kelly for her behavior but not Heather.   It is like the continual nonsense of gang behavior-are these women limited to how many can be in a conversation? It is almost as if friendships are discouraged. 

When Meghan had a chance to stand by her decision not to visit in the hospital she folded like a three dollar suitcase.  Then did a talking head about Heather's moral authority. 

This is an example of fandumb:  http://www.inquisitr.com/3669025/heather-dubrow-quickly-losing-fans-you-are-the-most-repulsive-woman-on-the-planet/

Fans want Terry to divorce Heather over her behavior on the show?  What about the children?  Idiots.

I think that it's the 'level of chastise-ment'?

Mudhen isn't the Mean Fucking Bitch that pleather is? Mudhen has a more civil way of showing her displeasure, while pleather has a 'madrastra' (mother in law) tinge to her observations?

Pleather would have been a great nun.

Mean and short, nasty and frustrated, ugly and all to willing to cut the leg out from under an amputee to get her point across. Pleather jumps in to point out your faux pas - she is perfect after all - then does the phony stage whisper afterwards, just like she did with the "I feel sorry for her kids" line in the bus.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Beden said:

This and thank you. The lie, used for TV time and ratings also cheapens what genuine cancer victims and their families endure, reducing their very real agony (both physical and emotional) to just another shill and scam; a cheap attempt for attention. Then to further compound the vileness of the lie, it was first (and still) denied and then simply shrugged off as no big deal.

For anyone--for the millions of people--who have gone through the nightmare of treatments, pain, hair loss, lives lost, families torn apart both emotionally and financially, death and the void of missing friends and family the level of cynicism is beyond insult.

And saying that you're sorry then reacting as though that were enough and suggesting that you're being ganged up on and deserve sympathy...no. Just not, not even close.

Did Vicki says she's sorry? All season she acts like it was never proven that she and Brooks lied about him having cancer.

• Love 8

Meghan has Heathers number so did Lydia. They are the only ones to really ever take Miss. Fancy Pants down a peg.  I'd like to see those two on the show together with Heather and keep her airs in check. Also, keep Shannon and add Lauri in for good measure. Shannon was upper middle class and was raised with money. She doesn't have anything to prove socially and it shows. Lauri landed a golden goose and married up but she doesn't put on the performance that Heather does she just enjoys the good things fortune has brought her.

Lydia is "to the manor born" she is used to being mega rich, there is no pretense. She doesn't call you out if you use the wrong fork or correct your grammar in public but she will if you are rude (Slade). In many ways Lydia is more mentally stable than Heather.  Heather is a striver wannabe to her core who is always trying too hard and it shows that she is playing a role she has in her mind of "this is what rich people do". She calls you out in public not to truly correct you but to make herself seem superior to those around her. She and Terry have to have and have to be the biggest and the best in the room. Nothing will ever be enough for them. No one is more pious than a reformed whore.

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Did Vicki says she's sorry? All season she acts like it was never proven that she and Brooks lied about him having cancer.

To be fair, Vicki did apologize at the reunion last season, of course she also took back that same apology by the end of the reunion when she said that she "did nothing wrong" and that she "never lied" about Brooks/cancer/treatments, that the lies were all "his doing". She kept to that same script this season, that she never told any lies last season at all and she didn't understand why the women were upset at her, after all, she was no longer with Brooks. LOL

• Love 9
22 hours ago, HumblePi said:

Oh yeah!  My brain said 'no, I don't want that' and I completely forgot about its awfulness.

The only thing that would have saved THAT outfit was a garter belt holding up the stockings, that would have kept me from looking at her hairdo?

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Jel said:

Frankly, I think the whole Brooks/Vicki cancer lie is much ado about not very much. He was a sleazebag to lie about having cancer (shocker! Brooks is sleazy!) and Vicki was so pathetic and desperate that she went along with it. And that's about it. They were shown to be the low down lying liars that they are.  I don't see how any of the other Hws were so deeply affected by it, and really I don't see how anyone other than Brooks and Vicki were damaged by the lie.

I respectfully disagree.  For me it's the complete opposite of much ado about not very much. 

13 hours ago, Giselle said:

We don't know that. I don't want her back either. I have never cared for Andy. I don't think him funny, nor clever, nor particularly good at hosting.

He's a terrible host of WWHL (which I will only watch if someone interesting is on) and even worse at the reunions.  Completely useless. 

4 hours ago, Beden said:

I agree.  What she and Brooks did was so gross beyond words.  And for what? A storyline? To make the other HW's like Brooks? To sell smoothies?  I think she's the most heinous HW across all franchises and I want nothing more than for her ugly ass to be fired but, alas, this is Bravo we're talking about and I'd bet my paycheck she's back again next season.  

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

To be fair, Vicki did apologize at the reunion last season, of course she also took back that same apology by the end of the reunion when she said that she "did nothing wrong" and that she "never lied" about Brooks/cancer/treatments, that the lies were all "his doing". She kept to that same script this season, that she never told any lies last season at all and she didn't understand why the women were upset at her, after all, she was no longer with Brooks. LOL

She also seemed, at least to me, more upset about (the other women causing) Brooks breaking up with her than the fact that he was lying and used her.

• Love 14