Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Vicious Lies And Broken Ties

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

No pity for a younger woman who took up with an older man who has kids and a vasectomy.  She is selfish.  She wanted a wallet.  She used a vulnerable dying woman and her teen daughter in her storyline.  Her bony ass and ratty ass hair can have several seats. 

Ouch!!   

• Love 4

I will admit I just don't like Brianna and I never have. I thought she was a smug, self important teenager and I think she's a smug, self important adult. But I also will admit I fell bad for her. I think she's on the path to become her mother and I don't think she actually wants to, but she isn't actually smart enough to stop the train wreck. I really think she's going to dump Ryan (who I also can't stand) for a richer guy and a better lifestyle and spend the rest of her life looking for the next thing to satisfy her, just like her mother.  She's such a chip off the old block and just like Vicki there's never going to be enough to make her happy and nothing will ever be her fault.