Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E18: Vicious Lies And Broken Ties

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I agree with this 1000%. I think she is struggling. She has been struggling for a while now. Sure she is not perfect. Sure she snarks at her Mom. But it is pretty obvious she loves her. If there is one semi-sympathetic person on this dumpster fire it is Brianna.

The rest of them can go rot. 

Kind words. I want to root for her but its tough to cheer her on while trying to jump over the smug entitlement.

3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Oh and Brooks tried to contact Tamra through a third party and reveal all the dirt on Vicki.  Tamra declined because she is not interested.

Good to hear.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

"I was upset watching her talk about me behind my back and take jabs at me in her interviews" Kind of like snarling "maybe it was irresponsible for her to get pregnant" to the other, um, 'ladies'?

"It was 3 AM and we had been drinking for quite some time. I didn't even remember saying half that stuff." In other words, Heather was yelling "you're trash" and started weaponizing an adversary's children not 72 hours after shrugging when said adversary got assaulted for doing the same because . . . she was in the throes of a drunken blackout. Maybe Kelly similarly "doesn't even remember" saying most of the insults she's hurled so her "I'm sorry but" formulations should be just as acceptable as Heather's.

• Love 12
14 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

I agree with this 1000%. I think she is struggling. She has been struggling for a while now. Sure she is not perfect. Sure she snarks at her Mom. But it is pretty obvious she loves her. If there is one semi-sympathetic person on this dumpster fire it is Brianna.

The rest of them can go rot. 

Just to give proper credit, I didn't say the portion you quoted, which isn't showing up -- it was straightshooter -- and I, too, agree 1000%

Edited by steelcitysister
10 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

"I was upset watching her talk about me behind my back and take jabs at me in her interviews" Kind of like snarling "maybe it was irresponsible for her to get pregnant" to the other, um, 'ladies'?

"It was 3 AM and we had been drinking for quite some time. I didn't even remember saying half that stuff." In other words, Heather was yelling "you're trash" and started weaponizing an adversary's children not 72 hours after shrugging when said adversary got assaulted for doing the same because . . . she was in the throes of a drunken blackout. Maybe Kelly similarly "doesn't even remember" saying most of the insults she's hurled so her "I'm sorry but" formulations should be just as acceptable as Heather's.

I wonder if Heather's has some allegiance to Jim's second wife - her friend.  There was  lot of disconnect with Meghan this year.  She kept running to defend Kelly and didn't do much to support her friend Heather.   

There is something that was said about Terry that no one is talking about.  Tamra was just asked and claimed she could not remember.  After watching Kelly and reading her latest scandal, I am thinking, feeling sorry for her daughter may be fairly universal.  I don't think Heather should be throwing out psychotic break as an insult, but Kelly has been an ass from the get go to Heather.   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gaily said:

Tamra sent around topless photos of Vicki with snarky remarks to the RHOC cast and crew - and it got into the computer of a 15 year old girl so now the FBI is investigating...

To be fair, I think there was a passage in the Bible where Jesus emailed topless photos of one of his disciples...

Edited by ladle
  • Love 7
On 11/1/2016 at 6:09 PM, notnowimbusy said:

Last night's WWHL was the ONLY time I felt bad for Kelly.  Andy was being a jerk, and she did look on the very of tears.   I've never seen him treat a guest like that.  No way would he have done that to Tamra, hell, he wouldn't have even done that to Vicki.   Which makes me wonder if there is more to the story. . . not the phone calls, but Kelly maybe being extremely high maintenance w/production, and threatening to sue at the drop of a hat. 

I would guess she is a handful and at her age its on her if she hasn't figured out how to get along (I think he has had to endure calls all the damn time from ALL the cast members re Kelly as well as Kelly).  We see how she is when confronted with *anything*.  Shoot first and then apologize.  She goes where people who have not yet been through puberty go.  I think she is mentally hanging on by a thread.  Nothing to make fun of and nothing that needs to be on tv.  She is not wacky in an entertaining way.  She is wacky in a burn down the house sort of way.  That said I don't feel sorry for her.  Her mental problems are for her to deal with and sympathy/empathy only go so far.  They are not for coworkers to deal with or manage.  Wonder if that is why Jerry Blank lives with her?  

I like Heather and Shannon and don't really care for Tamra for the most part.  I think Heather finally had reached her point that no one, for however many years she has been on the show, has gotten her to before.  I like how she stood up for her friends unlike Gunvalson who by blabbing started the whole brouhaha.  If they tried to get Kelly off the show I don't feel too badly about it.  Its one thing to be unlikable and its another to be such a hot mess that no one knows when or how you are going to blow.

I think David and Shannon do have a fairly strong marriage.  It must fry V that they were able to do what she and Don were not and that is to at least try to work things out.  Maybe they will eventually divorce.  Who knows.  But they at least seem to like each other.  Long term marriages don't all look the same.  Theirs seem to have their fair share of drama but pull back the curtain on any marriage and you will see SOME drama.  

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Grneyedldy said:

One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone arrogantly touts the "eat less, move more" mantra as if it's the gospel truth. It is false and does way more harm than good. Here is just one link to ponder (and I can provide you with many, many more from doctors):

https://intensivedietarymanagement.com/first-law-thermodynamics-irrelevant/

I agree.

As for Briana, she did not gain weight until her twenties.  She was thin the first few seasons and the Before They Were Housewives photos show that Briana was thin through childhood.  The weight gain could have very much to do with thyroid problems, then having it removed, and then having to take medication for this.  Also, it takes time to figure out what dosage one should be taking.  Added to this were two pregnancies and probably other medical complications which have led to her diagnosis of Lupus. 

We don't know what medications Briana has been on over the years and the fact is that many medications cause weight gain.  Lupus is an inflammatory disease.  She may have been taking anti inflammatory medication as well as corticosteroids for years. 

Given that she was thin for most of her life and it seems that her weight gain has coincided with her medical problems, I'll give her a break. 

(However, the dress she wore to Shannon's wasn't particularly flattering)

• Love 7

It was pretty horrible on WWHL. Poor Kelly looked so uncomfortable and sad. Plus the callers piled on. They asked different questions than they  had said they would ask when they talked to call screener. It wasn't pretty.

Kelly just seems sad and confused. It is just uncomfortable for the audience. They need to let her go and stop the torture for both Kelly and the audience.

• Love 5
On 11/2/2016 at 10:20 AM, AnitaKnight said:

Shannon knows this event is public knowledge. She's already addressed and discussed it.  I think her main issue is with the "He beat the shit out of you" wording.  I don't doubt he may have hit her, but I don't get the impression that he "beat the shit out of" her, or that it is or was an ongoing problem.

And the fact it was used as a weapon by a woman who was butt hurt she was being called on the carpet for being a despicable human being.  The info was out and about.  Telling it with the Vicki spin after a TH saying this will hurt her family is shitty.  You never use a victims experience against her cause now she has been victimized twice.  The only thing V is a victim of is bad plastic surgery.  Perhaps David got the necessary help to not be abusive.  Maybe it wasn't as it appears.  But lets say it was and he got help.  Is someone not afforded forgiveness after rehabilitation?  He also didn't do ANYTHING to V so if Shannon forgives what business is it of V's?  Bitch deserves karma to come calling.  Her show my ass.  I want to see rich people like Heather and Shannon and some of their friends.  Not some busted upper middle class/mortgaged to the hilt liar who is starting to disgust me by sight.

• Love 16
23 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think it is Briana, she wouldn't be afraid of them saying it was her instead of them calling her a "source". According to the "source" she came forward because Vicki was getting bad feedback from her "worried" comment. Maybe this friend should have counseled Vicki that she should have kept her big mouth shut in the first place and not have told Kelly.

Or it could be a lie.  This came from a V camp and V is a known liar.  If its true, this makes V even more shitty if possible.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

It was pretty horrible on WWHL. Poor Kelly looked so uncomfortable and sad. Plus the callers piled on. They asked different questions than they  had said they would ask when they talked to call screener. It wasn't pretty.

Kelly just seems sad and confused. It is just uncomfortable for the audience. They need to let her go and stop the torture for both Kelly and the audience.

Except that she was morose/pouty at the start of the show, well before those callers got through. IMO, she expected to get first chair, not second and was pouting like she always does when she doesn't get her way. Oh, and Kelly is always confused about the truth/facts unless they are formatted to her side. LOL

• Love 9
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Tamra was on Heather McDonald's show, Juicy Scoop  http://wondery.com/wondery/shows/juicyscoop/  Tamra doesn't come until the 22 minute mark.    She wasn't terribly interesting,  good portion was devoted to Kelly Dudd's text issue about her "fucking Frank Altimo", apparently Frank was at the candle party.  She mentioned Vicki called her and wanted to come to the party and they are on a TV show together so of course it will happen.  I will post the almost 25 minute discussion about Kelly on her thread.  

They have been casting RHOC for most of the season, which is something they do every year.  Tamra is happy the Reunion is a three parter because the extra money is nice. 

Oh and Brooks tried to contact Tamra through a third party and reveal all the dirt on Vicki.  Tamra declined because she is not interested.

Kelly is trying to say that she tried hooking Vicki up with "Frank" before Vicki got with Steve! Liar! 

Kelly DoddVerified account ‏@RHOC_KellyDodd Nov 1

@realmrhousewife I tried to hook Vicki up with him before Steve.. frank was her date to one of Meghan's events

• Love 2
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I never said she needed to eat less and move more.  I said weight gain occurs when you consume more calories than you burn.    I don't think this is really a disputable fact. 

The  article was interesting it reminded me of rich people back in the 70s who would consume  lot of food and drink and then inject themselves with insulin. 

If you won't, I will.

She needs to eat less and move more.

Or?

She needs to eat smarter and start a fitness regime.

• Love 6

Forgot to post about that scene where Heather fondles Meghan's face and creepily whispers horrible things about Kelly - so disturbing! 

The ICK FACTOR is something Vicki and Heather have in common these days.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

You weren't kidding she is confused.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-179/videos/after-show-bravowood-scares  I think she better start listening to Andy.  She did her usual snit when she screwed up Tic-Tac-Toe.  No different than her behavior on the show.

She said she did not regret the Sushi dinner, 70's night or Ireland.  When sked who she felt worse about, "Tamra's daughter or Shannon's marriage," she answered Shannon's daughter.  She basically is bad TV.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

You weren't kidding she is confused.  http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-13/episode-179/videos/after-show-bravowood-scares  I think she better start listening to Andy.  She did her usual snit when she screwed up Tic-Tac-Toe.  No different than her behavior on the show.

She said she did not regret the Sushi dinner, 70's night or Ireland.  When sked who she felt worse about, "Tamra's daughter or Shannon's marriage," she answered Shannon's daughter.  She basically is bad TV.

LOL She got so angry about the Tic Tac Toe game! Seriously, to get that upset over a stupid game in front of her boss shows how unstable she really is. LOL

• Love 5

I think she is just not that bright. People who are verbally skilled and quick do a lot better on the Housewives shows. That is because so many of their stars are basically plausible sociopaths. Kelly is much more of your garden variety psychopath so she can't keep up.

I know, I know you shouldn't psychoanalyze people from the TV show but I went to same school of Psychology as Heather Dubrow and Carol Radziwill. 

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Forgot to post about that scene where Heather fondles Meghan's face and creepily whispers horrible things about Kelly - so disturbing! 

The ICK FACTOR is something Vicki and Heather have in common these days.

I would have head butt her gnarly ass.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

She needs to eat smarter and start a fitness regime.

I totally understand why Brianna is overweight.  It could be any number of things or combinations there of.  I gained 50 pounds with my first child and then was shocked! when the weight didn't disappear after I gave birth.  Getting in shape could be a semi interesting storyline for Brianna.  Maybe Tamra and Tamra's trainer could help her out.  And there's always Weight Watchers. Thanks Oprah!

It's a race to the bottom with these women now.  All their ugly sides are on full display.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, zulualpha said:

I totally understand why Brianna is overweight.  It could be any number of things or combinations there of.  I gained 50 pounds with my first child and then was shocked! when the weight didn't disappear after I gave birth.  Getting in shape could be a semi interesting storyline for Brianna.  Maybe Tamra and Tamra's trainer could help her out.  And there's always Weight Watchers. Thanks Oprah!

It's a race to the bottom with these women now.  All their ugly sides are on full display.

Brianna is voluptuous for sure but she isn't some giant woman ready to star at the circus.  I think her back to back babies was the cause of most of the excess weight.  Sure her health issues play into it but the pregnancies are probably responsible for most of it.  That is a great idea about Tamra training her.  I am not sure I want to see it on tv but they ARE friends and Tamra could help if Brianna wants help.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Except that she was morose/pouty at the start of the show, well before those callers got through. IMO, she expected to get first chair, not second and was pouting like she always does when she doesn't get her way. Oh, and Kelly is always confused about the truth/facts unless they are formatted to her side. LOL

IMO, Kelly was neither morose or pouty, just uncertain and uncomfortable and, also IMO, she really didn't give a shit about whether she was first or second chair. LOL

59 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly is trying to say that she tried hooking Vicki up with "Frank" before Vicki got with Steve! Liar! 

Kelly DoddVerified account ‏@RHOC_KellyDodd Nov 1

@realmrhousewife I tried to hook Vicki up with him before Steve.. frank was her date to one of Meghan's events

How do we know she didn't try to fix Vicki up with Frank pre-Steve? LOL

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

LOL She got so angry about the Tic Tac Toe game! Seriously, to get that upset over a stupid game in front of her boss shows how unstable she really is. LOL

Well if I had to pick someone to be on with it would be Rachel Dratch, she is very easy to play off of.  Of course the fact Rachel has fine sense of humor may have intimidated Kelly, who sense of humor seems to be lost on the universe.

My take was Andy may have been somewhat appalled by her behavior at the Reunion.  

• Love 4

Briana has had more than a thyroid problem, she has had issues with her lymph nodes, surgical infections, undiagnosed Lupus (it's never Lupus-Dr. Gregory House) and two children in 4  years that can reek havoc on the body.

But fuck forbid she has the "shameful" diabetes.

Their little boys seem to be handling it fine. 

Not on every level, if they're waiting and watching for their daddy by the window every night.

It can be as simple as taking a walk and eating smart.

Brianna ain't got time for that. She's too busy being a "single mom", and chaperoning Vicki to booze-and-Krispy Kreme Bravo parties.

• Love 3

This last episode was remarkably unpleasant. It was a set up. These mooks stood around revving each other up and when Kelly and Vicki showed up they just started shooting at them. How is that entertaining? Neither Kelly or Vicki had any to shoot back. Kelly because she is just a dumb bunny and Vicki because she has used every excuse before and would just be repeating herself. Vicki looked like she was just so over it. So something big has to change.

They need to totally revamp the cast. Because it has really jumped the shark.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Trooper York said:

This last episode was remarkably unpleasant. It was a set up. These mooks stood around revving each other up and when Kelly and Vicki showed up they just started shooting at them. How is that entertaining? Neither Kelly or Vicki had any to shoot back. Kelly because she is just a dumb bunny and Vicki because she has used every excuse before and would just be repeating herself. Vicki looked like she was just so over it. So something big has to change.

They need to totally revamp the cast. Because it has really jumped the shark.

Well Kelly has said she hasn't decided if she is going to come back, Meghan is gone and they will have to choose between Vicki and Tamra.  According to Tamra there have been on going auditions for months (apparently it is something they do every year). So maybe it will be three veterans and three newbies.   Tamra has said she, Shannon and Heather are really close but it would not stop her from calling either of them out.  Contrast that with Vicki wnting to replace everyone but herself  and Kelly. 

I would love to see a new trio. 

• Love 2

Eek! I agree that Madame Puppet is too way skinny now and is looking severe because of it. At this point, the only thing missing is the marionette strings...especially that ghastly profile view. She has always been heinous, but this season, she really showed how ugly she is on the inside.

• Love 3

I don't dislike Briana, but I think she's a boring Eyeore and don't care to see her in the show.

If the show just films for three months, why not suck it up and live with Vicki and then go back to OKC?  Sure it would suck, but she makes money and then can stay home and raise her kids and mind her health.  Actually, I would like to see Bri on tv if she and Vicki were living together and getting into knock down drag outs.  

Eithet way, I hope Vicki gets canned, and Brianna gets herself healthy.  Like her or not, she's endured a lifetime of Vicki, and deserves some empathy.  

• Love 12

I think they should keep Vicki and promote Brianna and drop Heather, Kelly, Meghan and Shannon. 

Then bring back Jeana Keough and her daughter......Lynne Curtain and her daughters the porno stars......and Tamara and her restraining order.

It could be the mothers and daughters of Orange County.

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, jaync said:

But fuck forbid she has the "shameful" diabetes.

Not on every level, if they're waiting and watching for their daddy by the window every night.

Brianna ain't got time for that. She's too busy being a "single mom", and chaperoning Vicki to booze-and-Krispy Kreme Bravo parties.

DAMN!  I have been on a donut craving streak and this just sent me over the edge.  Donut buying spree after work.  

It has to be hard on the boys being away from dad.  It doesn't seem to me that what has been presented is a big enough reason to live separately.  But whatevs.  Not my kids, not my life.  Hopefully they are saving some dough.  This show cannot go on forever and I hope for Brianna's sake she can easily get back to work.  I know many people who have taken a long break from work who really struggle to find jobs.  The longer V stays on the show the more future clients she will turn off.  I can't believe she can afford that monstrosity by herself on her insurance salary.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Kelly has said she hasn't decided if she is going to come back, Meghan is gone and they will have to choose between Vicki and Tamra.  According to Tamra there have been on going auditions for months (apparently it is something they do every year). So maybe it will be three veterans and three newbies.   Tamra has said she, Shannon and Heather are really close but it would not stop her from calling either of them out.  Contrast that with Vicki wnting to replace everyone but herself  and Kelly. 

I would love to see a new trio. 

Not only do they do auditions every year, they film up to a dozen women and decide at some point in the middle of filming who is in and who is out (at least for the new women).

I find it interesting that these shows are filming up to a dozen women, but so few of them make it to air. There was that woman last season who was going through a divorce with her baseball player husband who had addiction issues. There was Marlo on Atlanta, Tammy on Atlanta, Demetria on Atlanta, BASIC (Bitch Amanda Sanders Image Consultant) on New York, Dana/Pam on Beverly Hills, Luann's Black friend from last season who never got a name but Sonja somehow managed to proposition the friend's boyfriend right in front of the woman, Robyn in NJ, and the lesbian couple in Atlanta who walked during the first week of filming. I've always thought that OC uses their vets this way and just films them from time to time during the season.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

More likely something Vicki is promoting. Why use an established program when you could sell something with your name attached.

Yeah I wouldn't expect ANY reputable companies looking at Gunvalson and saying yep, gotta get her to be the face of our product.  Not even Depends.  

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

More likely something Vicki is promoting. Why use an established program when you could sell something with your name attached.

If it's a Vicki product/program the name will be terrible: Mini Mani Moo, Kill All Cancer, V by Vicki perfume, Diamonds by Vicki, and Vicki's Vodka.

I'm sure Vicki's weight loss program would be Vicki's Lost Elephant Room Program because an elephant means you're fat (thanks Tamra). Vicki and Tamra start fighting again because Vicki doesn't give any credit to Tamra for Tamra's part in coming up with the name. Meanwhile Terry pens a book and works with a food manufacturer to come up Dr. Guinea Pig's Guide to Gut Blasting and the Dr. Guinea Pig Meals. Sonja Morgan, inspired by Terry's success works with Peter Guimares to come up her own weight loss system--Pound Peekers. Bethenny sees this and screams at Sonja "Cheater Brand!!!!!!! How fucking stupid can you be?!?!?" Bethenny's head spins around and explodes.

And people who sign up for Vicki's Lost Elephant Room Program notice that all it contains is a food pyramid, a food journal, a form to fill out and send to Coto Insurance.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

IMO, Kelly was neither morose or pouty, just uncertain and uncomfortable and, also IMO, she really didn't give a shit about whether she was first or second chair. LOL

How do we know she didn't try to fix Vicki up with Frank pre-Steve? LOL

Kelly was on WWHL before, so no need for her to be uncertain/uncomfortable on the show. She had the same look we have seen time and time again when she pouts.

From what I remember, at the time of Meghan/Jim's candle party (the party Kelly refers to), Vicki was already seeing Steve.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Trooper York said:

I think they should keep Vicki and promote Brianna and drop Heather, Kelly, Meghan and Shannon. 

Then bring back Jeana Keough and her daughter......Lynne Curtain and her daughters the porno stars......and Tamara and her restraining order.

It could be the mothers and daughters of Orange County.

Do you mean Kelly because Tamra doesn't have any restraining orders against her, past or present. LOL They need to drop Vicki and keep the rest, even Kelly.

30 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

When she told Vicki that she and Ryan eloped, she was big then.

Yes, she was. She gained a lot of weight when she got sick the first time, which was before Ryan.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

If it's a Vicki product/program the name will be terrible: Mini Mani Moo, Kill All Cancer, V by Vicki perfume, Diamonds by Vicki, and Vicki's Vodka.

I'm sure Vicki's weight loss program would be Vicki's Lost Elephant Room Program because an elephant means you're fat (thanks Tamra). Vicki and Tamra start fighting again because Vicki doesn't give any credit to Tamra for Tamra's part in coming up with the name. Meanwhile Terry pens a book and works with a food manufacturer to come up Dr. Guinea Pig's Guide to Gut Blasting and the Dr. Guinea Pig Meals. Sonja Morgan, inspired by Terry's success works with Peter Guimares to come up her own weight loss system--Pound Peekers. Bethenny sees this and screams at Sonja "Cheater Brand!!!!!!! How fucking stupid can you be?!?!?" Bethenny's head spins around and explodes.

And people who sign up for Vicki's Lost Elephant Room Program notice that all it contains is a food pyramid, a food journal, a form to fill out and send to Coto Insurance.

That's it! Obesity insurance.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

You forgot Vicki Lynn jeans.  Everyone was dying to get their shit in those.

For a smart business woman, she seems to take a loss in a fuck ton of lame brained ideas.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

You forgot Vicki Lynn jeans.  Everyone was dying to get their shit in those.

For a smart business woman, she seems to take a loss in a fuck ton of lame brained ideas.

Something tells me that she wasn't the brains behind any of the ventures but more of the paid spokesperson/persona because of the show. Of course, either way, who ever thought to tie their product to Vicki would also be classified as a idiot like she is. LOL

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

Well all Vickster would have to do is take a before and after picture of Brianna for the campaign. She could use the "Fit Tamra"  photo op cut out from the "Carb Party" to show Brianna's before and after.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Kelly was on WWHL before, so no need for her to be uncertain/uncomfortable on the show. She had the same look we have seen time and time again when she pouts.

From what I remember, at the time of Meghan/Jim's candle party (the party Kelly refers to), Vicki was already seeing Steve.

But that doesn't mean that she wasn't feeling uncertain or uncomfortable this time. I don't really think any of us can say how Kelly was feeling. As for Vix and Steve, she writes in her current blog: 

I’m approaching seven months with Steve.

That translates to 6 months, which takes us back roughly to June. So at the time of the candle party she could have 1) already been dating Steve, 2) just started dating Steve or 3) about to begin dating Steve. And Kelly could very well have offered to fix her up since Vix isn't shy about telling everyone she's eager to be coupled. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

But that doesn't mean that she wasn't feeling uncertain or uncomfortable this time. I don't really think any of us can say how Kelly was feeling. As for Vix and Steve, she writes in her current blog: 

That translates to 6 months, which takes us back roughly to June. So at the time of the candle party she could have 1) already been dating Steve, 2) just started dating Steve or 3) about to begin dating Steve. And Kelly could very well have offered to fix her up since Vix isn't shy about telling everyone she's eager to be coupled. 

Well, Kelly claimed Frank was Vicki's "date" at Meghan's event. LOL I find all this new info/speculation/accusations intriguing to say the least. Some viewers have gone way over board but it seems some of the HWs have, like Kelly, have as well. LOL

6 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I agree.

As for Briana, she did not gain weight until her twenties.  She was thin the first few seasons and the Before They Were Housewives photos show that Briana was thin through childhood.  The weight gain could have very much to do with thyroid problems, then having it removed, and then having to take medication for this.  Also, it takes time to figure out what dosage one should be taking.  Added to this were two pregnancies and probably other medical complications which have led to her diagnosis of Lupus. 

We don't know what medications Briana has been on over the years and the fact is that many medications cause weight gain.  Lupus is an inflammatory disease.  She may have been taking anti inflammatory medication as well as corticosteroids for years. 

Given that she was thin for most of her life and it seems that her weight gain has coincided with her medical problems, I'll give her a break. 

(However, the dress she wore to Shannon's wasn't particularly flattering)

All very good points.  

• Love 1