Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Lady Parts

Tara Ariano

Chloe and Lucifer investigate when the bodies of two young L.A. transplants are found poisoned. Later, Maze convincing Chloe to join her for drinks, which the detective believes to be an act of friendship, is actually a bet between Maze and Lucifer.

Is anyone else starting to think the Lab Tech is working not just for the LAPD but also for Team Dad?? 

I think it would have been a better story line, if the deal was to save both Trixie and Chole life!

Anyone see how awful Chloe hair was when it was down?!  She not had her hair dyed in a LONG time.  It did make her look like a haggard single mom!  Love maze quote about Chloe awful clothing outfits. Maybe maze will give her a make-over!

Edited by gwhh
  • Love 1

Well, since she's a Christian, doesn't she by definition work for "Team Dad?"  That said, no, I don't see it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Chloe, Maze and Trixie together.  That's going to rock.

Question for everyone else:  Does anyone else experience weird freezes and glitches in tonight's episode or am I the only one with truly crappy reception?

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, johntfs said:

I'm really looking forward to seeing Chloe, Maze and Trixie together.  

Me too! I can't wait to see Maze and Trixie hanging out together. 

Girls night was awesome. I loved Dr Linda joining them, I hope we get some more time with the Tribe.

Im liking Ella more and more too. She's growing on me, she's fitting in nicely.

• Love 10

On the one hand I'm not a big fan of the laughs for laughs sake. 

For instance, all last season they made a point of showing how Lucifer was up to date with all modern culture and tech, he definitely knew his way around a cell phone and now they're having him be all giddy stupid at the apps and games for a smart phone.  Kinda cheap laughs there writers.

However, if I can have more scenes like the 4 ladies out on the town and then 3 gentlemen out on the town and now Chloe, Trixie and Maze as roommates?  I'll forgive them the cheap laughs.  Those two scenes alone made this episode worth re-watching.  The dynamic between all of these actors is so amazing, I don't think I've seen an ensemble cast this well integrated since the first 3 seasons of West Wing.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, johntfs said:

Well, since she's a Christian, doesn't she by definition work for "Team Dad?"  That said, no, I don't see it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Chloe, Maze and Trixie together.  That's going to rock.

Question for everyone else:  Does anyone else experience weird freezes and glitches in tonight's episode or am I the only one with truly crappy reception?

The Lord works in mysterious ways!

What was Chloe hitting the woman killer with at the end of show?  As she yelled at her about her special place in hell?

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, gwhh said:

The Lord works in mysterious ways!

What was Chloe hitting the woman killer with at the end of show?  As she yelled at her about her special place in hell?

I think it was a yoga mat. Or something encased in bubble wrap.

More drunk Chloe and Amenadude, please. Actually, more of any groups within this cast. They all gel really nicely. Even Ella.

I enjoyed the little snippet of Mum's adventures in domesticity.

• Love 9

Robert Picardo's (The Doctor from Star Trek: Voyager!) appearance was brief, but fun.  I'm guessing he didn't get a lethal dose of that poison, since Lucifer and Chloe didn't seem all that concerned over him (granted, I doubt Lucifer would really care either way.)  But I knew it was going to be the neighbor since it was Annie Leighton (Rachel from the recent season of Grimm), and they wouldn't get her just to open the door and let them into the apartment.  Kind of similar to the how the first case this season went, so I hope they shake it up a bit on that front.

Girl's Night Out was the best, even if it was under the guise of Lucifer wanting Chloe to have a distraction and Maze wanting the Mercedes.  All of the actresses really worked well together.  And then the brawl.  Lesley Ann-Brandt was looking good beating down those drunks!  And then the big reveal where somewhere during her drunken stupor, Chloe agreed to be roommates with Maze!  Chloe, Maze, and Trixie under one roof!  That should be fun!

While not topping it, Lucifer, Dan, and Drunk Amenadiel at the party/sting was hilarious as well.  They're really done a good job at all of the character interactions, and how each relationship works.  I hope they keep it up for the entire season.

Not much of "Mom" in this one, but watching her suffer with domestic life was a fun bit, and how she and Maze still can't stand each other.  All of this has to be leading to an actual fight, I imagine.

So, it seems like the potential set-up for the long-term is that Amenadiel believes that "Dad" might end up resending his "spare Chloe" decree, if Lucifer continues to not bring his mother back to Hell.  Hm... I wonder if Lucifer will end up having to decide, or if he'll find some way to have his cake and eat it too.

• Love 2

I'm definitely interested in seeing Chloe, Maze and Trixie living together. That should be interesting.

I was surprised that Maze and Lucifer couldn't tell that something was off with Amenadude. I always figured they would be able to sense his wings.

I wasn't expecting that ending. I wonder where the show will pick up next week?

Edited by jewel21
  • Love 1

Am I the only one who thought Maze conned her way into becoming Chloe's roommate? I don't believe her for a minute. And the reason she did it is because like us, she misses Trixie.

The mom is not working for me so I didn't miss her much. All her scenes are too contrived. Like, it would've been more believable to see her hovering over a maid given the size of the house or giving her "husband" hell over his choice of clothes. Anything but her running around in heels housekeeping 

There's enough forced scenes already with Lucifer (first time he's using a smartphone) that adding more would quickly take this show into silliness territory.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, johntfs said:

Yes, I had the weird glitches tonight also.  

Really enjoyed the episode.  I am kind of in love with this show.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, thuganomics85 said:

So, it seems like the potential set-up for the long-term is that Amenadiel believes that "Dad" might end up resending his "spare Chloe" decree, if Lucifer continues to not bring his mother back to Hell.  Hm... I wonder if Lucifer will end up having to decide, or if he'll find some way to have his cake and eat it too.

Even on a show called "Lucifer" I doubt they'll make God the bad guy.  However, I think it's easily possible that some of his "children" might jump to conclusions about what He wants done and take matters into their own feathers.

Loved ladies night out, and guys night out!  And there was very little mum, so this was a fun episode.

Why is Chloe about to be homeless?  What happened to the place she was living in?  The ladies need to take her and Trixie to the park on a sunny afternoon.  Chloe looked ghostly in the bar, even next to Linda - I fear she has vitamin D deficiency!

"I should have brought my knives!  We could have sworn a blood oath."

"Next time."

• Love 5

The teaser was fun. The drone guy delivered the same line three times, and it meant something different each time.

I'm amused that Amenadude is a light-weight. I wonder if the pun was intentional. And after his conversation with Dr. Linda, I'm going to refer to his wing problem as his Angelic E.D.

During the girl's night out: When Chloe turned and looked at the guy with the wrist stamp, the local station chose that exact moment to put up one of those stupid animated screen boogers for the Rocky Horror Show remake thing that Fox is doing. It looked like she was glaring at the promo.

• Love 3

Was the guy they talked to who screwed around a lot an elf? His ears looked pointed.

LOVED girl’s night

“Cosmos are yummy” LOL

I can’t wait to see how Chloe, Maze & Trixie living together works out.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, izabella said:

Why is Chloe about to be homeless?

If I remember correctly, her mom was a stage mom and used the money she made from acting to buy the house.  Her mom technically owns it and she's going to sell it and relocate.  Maybe someone else has a better recollection, I maybe confusing some stuff with Jessica Jones?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Am I the only one who thought Maze conned her way into becoming Chloe's roommate? I don't believe her for a minute. And the reason she did it is because like us, she misses Trixie.

I awwed when Maze said "I like your kid". And yes I did miss Trixie. 

Great cast integration. I loved both girls and guys nights out. If I reaaaally have to be picky, Ella was a bit shoehorned in, Dan was a bit too much of a butt-monkey. But it was FUN, so much fun and everybody found their place in the end. I feel that too many showrunners are obsessed with frustrating/manipulating their viewers and on the contrary when I watch Lucifer I feel that they truly want to entertain, satisfy and have fun with the audience.

Charlotte's scene was a hoot, too, and she took a backseat which is good because again I don't want the Charlotte show.

I also love how the writers inject serious feelings but don't make a huge emo mess out of it. It was mostly with Chloe in this one. I loved how she saw through Lucifer's attitude and didn't let him deflect, insisted that she was there for him and could talk. She was always portrayed as a loner so her reactions rang very true and fleshed her out a little bit more.

After the whole episode was in flippant/fun mode, I didn't expect the change of tone and the Amenadiel/Lucifer caught me off guard. (He made a deal for Chloe's life. Awww, again). Well done!

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Sandman87 said:

stupid animated screen boogers

Stealing this!

What fun this show is! Girl's night was a masterpiece of characterization. Four women but each one vastly different and each one playing a unique role in the group dynamic. They make a really fun team and I hope they're all in the same room at the same time again.

The guys weren't quite as fun although Amenadiel cutting a rug reminded me of a similar scene with Angel and Wesley from Season 1 of Angel. I wish he'd just spit it out about the wings though. I guess he tried with Dr. Linda but he might want to ask the guy who cut his own wings off.

Maze and Chloe living together? I'm predicting a scene in which Chloe has to get dressed in a hurry and there's nothing else around other than Maze's wardrobe. Lucifer was amusingly awkward when seeing his mother in Maze's style but it would be a different kind of awkward altogether if it was Chloe rocking the leather mini.

This show has done a good job so far of disguising Vancouver as Los Angeles. However, that forest at the beginning? That ain't no forest outside of the Griffith Observatory! That's a British Columbia forest right there! (I live on Vancouver Island, about thirty miles away from where this is filmed)

Really liking this show more and more.

The two party nights were both great.

I was definitely yelling at Amenadiel to tell Lucifer about his wings, he almost did right there in the bar.

"Dad Forbid." Ha!

So next week we get another Angel come to take Mum back?

• Love 2

This episode was everything! The only dark spot on a brilliant ep was the absence of Trixie, but at least she got a mention, and from Maze...who likes her!!!! ADORABLE!!!!! Girls night was epic! I actually loved the reactions when Elle came up and hugged Maze. I did feel a little bad for Chloe when she realized it was a bet, that Maze hang out with her, but girl, Elle and Linda both chose to be there not as part of the bet and you all had a blast!

As contrived as it is that Chloe and Maze are moving in together, I mean really?, I am happy it is happening if only because it means keeping Maze in the mix and more Trixie too. And Trixie and Maze which are my favorite duo.

Drunk Amend was awesome. And I loved his scene with Linda and the Angelic Dysfunction misunderstanding. But really, Dude, what was she supposed to think you meant? And was it just me or did anyone else get the impression she would be more than happy to assist him with the dysfunction she thought they were talking about? (or am I projecting again? haha)

• Love 1

Man, Chloe really does need to lighten up, she is about as much fun as a sea slug. Hopefully have actual friends to get drunk with and Maz as a roommate will get her to loosen up a bit. 

The ensembles were just wonderful this episode, they basically made it for me. Girls night was just as great as I hoped it was, with the obligatory bar fight scene. Maz looked awesome in the fight scene. And Dr. Linda cheering for her! Awesome. 

The guys were not quite as good, but I loved it still. Oh Amenadiel, who turns out to be a light weight dork when he has a few. But he is clearly having a crappy time of it. Just tell Lucifer what the deal is! And Dan being all upset that he looks like a cop is about as fun as he has ever gotten.  

• Love 1

I'm kind of kicking myself this morning, because it hit me that the girls' night out is an echo of something in the penultimate issue of Lucifer, where Maze goes out on the town with Elaine Belloc, Mona the Goddess of Hedgehogs and Spera the fallen cherub. It's one of my favorite sequences in "Evensong" and I'm embarrassed it took me this long to recall it. Sorry, comics nerds who also love this show.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

Robert Picardo's (The Doctor from Star Trek: Voyager!) appearance was brief, but fun.  I'm guessing he didn't get a lethal dose of that poison, since Lucifer and Chloe didn't seem all that concerned over him (granted, I doubt Lucifer would really care either way.)

The mandrake lethally poisoned the one victim within what, an hour and a half? I think by the time Lucifer and Detective Supermodel confronted Yuri he was well beyond immediate danger of death, though you'd still want to get a hospital involved quickly if the chemicals are ones that can do permanent damage in smaller doses.

4 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I did feel a little bad for Chloe when she realized it was a bet, that Maze hang out with her, but girl, Elle and Linda both chose to be there not as part of the bet and you all had a blast!

Also, is she really hurt and betrayed that Mazikeen wasn't hanging out because of fondness? The woman once made an offhanded comment about being glad she hadn't murdered her in her sleep! I'd have assumed some ulterior motive or just being bored and wanting to stir up shit right from the start.

42 minutes ago, Bruinsfan said:

Also, is she really hurt and betrayed that Mazikeen wasn't hanging out because of fondness? The woman once made an offhanded comment about being glad she hadn't murdered her in her sleep! I'd have assumed some ulterior motive or just being bored and wanting to stir up shit right from the start.

Good point. Maze was WAY too eager to help out. I would have been suspicious, or at least let someone know where I was, turned on my GPS tracking on my phone and prayed I wasn't murdered in an alley. Still, it would have been worth it to hang with that crew. I now need one of them to get married so we can have the best bachelorette party of all time!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Sandman87 said:

stupid animated screen boogers

9 hours ago, dwmarch said:

Stealing this!

Go right ahead, I'm more than happy to share my boogers. I stole it from someone at TWoP back when, so I guess it's time to pass it along.

• Love 2

I love a good integrated cast, so this was a blast. I'm not loving Ella yet but I will say so far they're doing a better job at working her into the show than Charlotte.

"Cosmos are yummy"! That killed me. I want more of Amendadiel mixing in to human life. If we have more of Mom commenting about poop and other things human, then they owe us more of Amendadiel's human integration. I knew Linda was going to go down the "ED" road immediate but Rachel and DB played it so well. This is why the group things worked so well, the main cast really does play off each other well in their own ways. Dr. Linda as a phone sex worker? Somewhere else in LA, Lucifer's ears exploded.

The cell phone plot would have been better if Lucifer had just discovered a certain game (introduced to him by Trixie...) rather than all cell phones, because as other's have pointed out he was retrieving stuff off phones last season, he didn't own one but they weren't unknown objects. But, the way Ellis does giddy Lucifer is kinda delightful, so I can forgive it.

It would make more sense for Lucifer to assume Dad wouldn't be spiteful enough to take Chloe's life because he wouldn't do that to an innocent human, breaking some kind of code or something. But the way Lucifer made it sound like Dad would just find Chloe insignificant? No, that's too naive for Luci. Chloe may be "one human" but he showed Dad she meant something significant to Lucifer for him to have made the deal the for her life. Lucifer is all about deals. This shouldn't have been spelled out for him to get.

I can't wait for Maze/Chloe/Trixie as roomies. I'm fine with Chloe not dressed to the nines, in fact I appreciate it, but Maze's comment was still funny (Chloe's makeup is another story, but the show also packs the makeup -specifically eyes- on Ellis in random amounts from scene to scene I've noticed, so it seems to be an issue with the show?) Though I'm unclear as to why Chloe has to leave her moms? If she didn't have to leave after Lucifer announced what Chloe said about her at that dinner... why now?

I can't wait for Michael Imperioli next week. If I'm correct, going by the ages of the actors/actress he should be the oldest of the "family".

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

Though I'm unclear as to why Chloe has to leave her moms? If she didn't have to leave after Lucifer announced what Chloe said about her at that dinner... why now?

I want to know here all Chloe's money is going. I doubt her mother is making her pay a lot for rent, probably just utilities really, and she has a full time job as a cop, only one kid and should have a nice little nest egg saved up by now.

1 hour ago, Gigi43 said:

"Cosmos are yummy"! That killed me.

The way DB said that small line was brilliant. I agree about the chemistry between the main cast. I love a show that can throw different characters together and all pairing work. It was great seeing the ladies together. It's the most I've ever liked Chloe.

• Love 2

I laughed so many times. The assumption of Linda. The face A made when he realized what she was referring to... amazing.
Chloe and her imitation of Lucifer? Ella hugging Maze? The blood oath? A being drunk? So much fun... :) Also... the yummy cosmos... ahahahahah....

• Love 5
20 hours ago, izabella said:

Why is Chloe about to be homeless?  What happened to the place she was living in? 

18 hours ago, placate said:

If I remember correctly, her mom was a stage mom and used the money she made from acting to buy the house.  Her mom technically owns it and she's going to sell it and relocate.  Maybe someone else has a better recollection, I maybe confusing some stuff with Jessica Jones?

Her mom was a stage mom, but I didn't think that had anything to do with buying that house. I was under the impression that was always the mother's house, bought with the mother's money, not Chloe's, and Chloe just moved in there when she and Dan separated, which was cool with both Chloe and her mom because the mom was almost never in town anyway. If her mother is now selling that house, and she and Dan are definitely getting divorced, then she needs her own place.

Edited by theatremouse
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Though I'm unclear as to why Chloe has to leave her moms? If she didn't have to leave after Lucifer announced what Chloe said about her at that dinner... why now?

I don't think she has to leave. Her mom is probably going off the convention circuit and coming back to LA. Chloe knows that she and her mom don't have the greatest relationship and have clashed over Trixie, so she might want to put some space between them before things go nuclear and Trixie feels caught in the middle again. After all, you can love your parents dearly and not want to live with them as an adult.

5 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

I want to know here all Chloe's money is going. I doubt her mother is making her pay a lot for rent, probably just utilities really, and she has a full time job as a cop, only one kid and should have a nice little nest egg saved up by now.

Maybe the place she and Dan had while they were together was too much for her to swing alone (or Dan stayed there). Her mom's was probably the quickest, most convenient solution at the time and was always meant to be temporary. I didn't get the impression that she couldn't afford anything, just that she hadn't had the time to look properly. 

• Love 1

"Douche-cam."  Ninja Maze.  So great!  

The rest, meh.

If the "moment" between Maze and Luci were really supposed to have millennial/cosmic significance, it should have been played way differently.  That girl knows from servitude.  That wasn't it.  Or, perhaps, the actress playing Maze is a one-trick pony.  The Luci-mobile given back?!  After all that time lusting after it?   For that indifferent drink?  Again...this was allegedly an enoooooormous thing to Maze.  Luci played it as any other, or perhaps even a trick on her.  zzzzzzzzz

However, it does mean I will have more fun moments watching him sitting up ramrod straight, with his head reaching over the windshield, whilst galavanting around L.A. neon.  Good.

Edited by Lonesome Rhodes
  • Love 1

I really enjoyed this episode. It's probably one of my favourites from the show. The small casts means that the actors can really work on their chemistry in comedic and dramatic scenes. The tiki bar scenes were gold. So many good interactions and character developments too.

Maze is A-Maze-balls.

Since the start of the show, I have been largely indifferent to Chloe. This is the first episode where I truly liked and related to her. They gave her a lot more depth to be more vulnerable and fallible. She has spent a lot of time on this show being a cop and generally being skeptical of Lucifer, but not enough showing her worries as a mother going through divorce with a young child. In the scene at the end where she's in car, the look of fatigue, anticipation, and hope when she was talking about getting a new place was good.

On 2016-10-18 at 2:27 PM, Bruinsfan said:

I can believe it in terms of how the ladies bonded last night. Maze was her fellow bar fighter, woman in arms as it were. I think Chloe is a loner due to her childhood and her career, but even like most loners, she will be lonely at times. I think she is particularly feeling the lack of friendship especially female at the moment. It probably doesn't sound great when other women have to be convinced or in a bet to be your friend for the night. Not good for the self-esteem especially since Chloe is going through a lot of family issues now. It does seem Chloe and Maze bonded well enough n that mysterious 30 mins to decide on cohabitation.

• Love 3

If Linda or Ella had been in on the bet I can see it being hurtful, but my read of Chloe is that she shouldn't have let her guard down about Mazikeen long enough to feel betrayed. She has not previously seemed to misunderstand Maze as a nice person.

Edited by Bruinsfan
36 minutes ago, Athena said:

This is the first episode where I truly liked and related to her. They gave her a lot more depth to be more vulnerable and fallible. She has spent a lot of time on this show being a cop and generally being skeptical of Lucifer, but not enough showing her worries as a mother going through divorce with a young child.

Her talking about never having had friends who would drop everything for her really was a great character moment. She said it with this kind of sad amazement, like she didn't even know that was a thing that people would do which was pretty sad. This ep definitely gave her layers which were much needed if we are to care if she lives or dies (non-spoiler guess, she lives).

• Love 6

I am convinced the deatly looking thing is intentional. Or the actress has some issue and she is going through it... can we leave her hair and how "tired" she looks, because it is repeated every week and... fuck it, I think she looks perfectly normal. She is a cop, with a child, working CRAZY hours and having a nervous personality. 

Somebody mentioned the Chloe not reacting/forgetting the "i am glad i didn't kill you in your sleep while i was in your apartment" bit more like "great, that weird, aggressive woman is trying to intimidate me... AGAIN and she is trying to compliment me now... I guess?? What the fuck is wrong with her?" or something in similar vein.

• Love 4

Oh I totally think the look is intentional. I'm not dissing the actress. And to an extent I think it fits her character, makes sense she'd be stressed/exhausted, so it's reasonable she'd look tired/whatever/not model perfect like most TV cops, but the look goes a bit beyond that, based on a television-character frame of reference, and how everyone else on the show is made up. It is a stark juxtaposition between her and every single other character. So, while I am also convinced it is intentional, I find the intention itself ambiguous, and that annoys me.

Edited by theatremouse
  • Love 2

Most children stars are loners, because everyone in holly weird is trying to use and abuse everyone else.  So having no close friends and few friends, is pretty average in hollystrange land! 

I think this shows is parody as it heart.  Its a parody of tv shows with the "civilian helper".  Its parody of the Hollywood culture, its a parody on religion, a parody of families, etc!  Its a parody of the parodies also!  With the actual crimes being background filler that allows the characters to interact with each other in intersting settings  

The bar fights was so cool!!  Love Chloe whipping out her badge and trying to stop the fight!!

The guys was cool also, but in a different way!

Says in the episode summary they post here.  That it was a yoga mat. Anyone see the look on Lucifer face when Chloe started hitting it with her!

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 2:46 PM, Athena said:

I really enjoyed this episode. It's probably one of my favourites from the show. The small casts means that the actors can really work on their chemistry in comedic and dramatic scenes. The tiki bar scenes were gold. So many good interactions and character developments too.

Maze is A-Maze-balls.

Since the start of the show, I have been largely indifferent to Chloe. This is the first episode where I truly liked and related to her. They gave her a lot more depth to be more vulnerable and fallible. She has spent a lot of time on this show being a cop and generally being skeptical of Lucifer, but not enough showing her worries as a mother going through divorce with a young child. In the scene at the end where she's in car, the look of fatigue, anticipation, and hope when she was talking about getting a new place was good.

I can believe it in terms of how the ladies bonded last night. Maze was her fellow bar fighter, woman in arms as it were. I think Chloe is a loner due to her childhood and her career, but even like most loners, she will be lonely at times. I think she is particularly feeling the lack of friendship especially female at the moment. It probably doesn't sound great when other women have to be convinced or in a bet to be your friend for the night. Not good for the self-esteem especially since Chloe is going through a lot of family issues now. It does seem Chloe and Maze bonded well enough n that mysterious 30 mins to decide on cohabitation.

Edited by gwhh
  • Love 2

Since this is base on a comics series.  Anytime the main characters start talking about men and woman parts.  This comic scene From All Star wonder woman pops into my head!

6d2dd6510739087.jpg

Edited by gwhh
  • Love 1

Haah, Bonkers Betty? Haven't seen her in a while. Actually, since I threw that comic in the bin and vowed never to read anything by Miller again.
(Bonkers Betty is a name coined by Linkara, a very cool dude reviewing comics and his argument was that she was so much ooc, that the only explanation was that somebody else was dressing like her).

fuck it, I think she looks perfectly normal. She is a cop, with a child, working CRAZY hours and having a nervous personality. 

I love it. I mean, I'm sure they have some reason for it, because it's not normal for a show to allow their leading lady to look like a regular person instead of a glamour gal. But for me, whatever the reason, I think it's refreshing, because she seems more real. As much as I liked Kate Beckett on Castle, it always drove me a little bit nuts when they glammed her up, with the flowing long hair and the high heeled boots. Beckett looks fantastic, of course, but it just seems impractical for the job, especially when she has to run after fleeing perps. So I love that Chloe actually dresses down a bit, more casually, no major heels, no major makeup or hair style. Just kind of messy and very much not glamorous (which definitely helped sell that she does not know how to stop working and have a little fun at the end of the day). It's much more believable. On a show that is highly fantastical, it helps to have a little bit of grounding like this.

• Love 3

I really enjoyed this episode- but my favorite part was Dr. Linda's  "She clearly has some trust issues, or maybe she is just a bitch."

Died.  I would enjoy a few more episodes like this.

• Love 1