Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Shamrocks And Shockwaves

• Start Topic

The women jet to Ireland to explore Meghan's heritage. They embark on a pub crawl, which leads to a sobering exchange between Tamra and Kelly, pushing Tamra over the edge. The ladies then try to recover with a traditional Irish "hooley" night.

I don't watch this trainwreck anymore but, just now, I accidentally caught a teaser for this episode. 

It looks like Shannon is trying to calm Tamra down.  Tamra looks like a seizing, hyperventilating cat.  I'm in.

• Love 17

The nose-flicking, very annoying, but that's all it is, annoying. Does it really warrant a huge fight about it?? THEY ARE all SO STUPID! Ugh! And idiot Shannon suddenly with the high brow humor- while she's wearing a glittery shamrocky over-the-top spangled silly shirt?!

they all kind of remind me of that scene in Goodfellas, when everyone is laughing and drinking and having a great time until joe Pesci decides he's gonna get offended, then everyone turns on a dime and turn into psychos...or the middle school girls clique, when everyone is being silly until head bitch in charge decides it's NOT funny and everyone turns on some hapless loser! They really all suck.

• Love 22

"This has nothing to do with me, so I'm staying out of it." Oh Vicki, you're so funny. Like that's ever stopped you.

"No offense, hillbillies." Ok that did make me lol.

Otherwise Vicki can lose me with her attempts at ingratiation, and Kelly can lose me with the "They're so Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean to meeeeeeeeeeee!"

Shannon seems like a good friend. Her conversation in the bus with Tamra was kind and truly empathic. 

On a positive note, it looks like those crazy Vanderpump kids are well behaved!*

*At least compared to Kelly and Vicki.

• Love 20

Kelly's husband: "The Irish will love you!"

Me: Have you EVER spent any time with your wife??

Apparently, Kelly ran out of ways to offend the Irish so she just switched over to Jews. I hope her friend isn't too attached to that real estate licence!

So, to Meghan, successful = execution. This explains so much about her choice of husbands.

Also, I'm totally with @VedaPierce - a show of hands for those of us who thought Vicki sent roses to herself.

• Love 24

Meghan made me laugh for the first time I think when Kelly was talking about investigating the lot loan with her. "That sounds like something I would do".

Yes. A nose flick led to Tamra to call on Jesus to help her fight Kelly.

And yes, Vicki bought those flowers and planted the shoes. Or maybe it was hillbillies. No offense hillbillies.

I almost forgot the biggest insult of all, American Lady Heather got kicked out of a store! 

Edited by rustyspigot
  • Love 20
3 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I must admit I laughed when Meghan told Kelly that she's the one who performs background checks on the others.

That was funny.

Unlike Kelly, Meghan has some self awareness and even self depricating humor.

• Love 24

There is honestly something wrong with Kelly. She doesn't read people or situations at all so she continues on her merry way annoying them with childish crap. And she shouldn't be allowed to drink. Neither should Vicki as she's an ass when she's drinking. Ok she's a worse ass.

• Love 24

Kelly, you shouldn't mix wine with Xanax.  And the correct term for her is a bigot.  A stupid, ignorant bigot.

Shannon I love you, but the second hand embarrassment is real.  For fucks sake, that green sequined granny shirt. 

Vicki, it's hard to insult a hillbilly, generally they would just jack slap your ass and get on with life, but you are also a bigot.  And a low class, ugly sack of shit.   I almost vomited watching her trying to bump and grind like a spastic blow up doll.  I hear Ireland is chilly, maybe your boyfriend will buy you a fur or some shit.   Sure he bought you flowers.  Lying stanky slag.

Tamra, I am slow clapping over here.  How the hell do you instigate shit and get off Scot free every time?  Whatever you're getting paid, you are earning it.  

Heather you are just a lame Jew.  Have you never seen Seinfeld? Jews are funny!   Oh Kelly, you really stepped in some deep shit.  You called Heather an unfunny Jew, and got her kicked out of an actual store.  Shit has to hit the fan.  

Why does Megan's hair look so shitty?  Her extensions are poorly blended with her straw like, shorter hair, and in her THs, it looks like she's wearing a cheap, puffy wig from the Raquel Welch collection.   Other than that, I got nothing on Megan.  She is so fucking boring and irrelevant.

• Love 21

Kelly is a bunny burner; that chick has no clear sense of boundaries. The girls were bugged because she kept getting in their space physically acting like a child and acting like it is "funny." Then she was inappropriately mean to Tamra which instigated Tamra giving it back to her (basically telling her to back off and dfwm). Kelly then proceeds to talk shit about Tamra to one of good friends on the show (a person that is not particularly sympathetic to her) and brings her kid into it which is kind of a taboo on these shows.  I feel sorry for Meghan staying with her but then.. .Megs has stirred and escalated enough on her own so maybe it's some therapeutic karma to be stuck in a suite with crazy Kelly. Kelly has no concept of proportionate response.

• Love 12

Vicki either sent those flowers or she pulled a Kenya and hired that guy to play her boyfriend. No way do I believe any normal man loves Vicki. Sorry, that's sooooo meeaaaannnn.

Kelly is a jackal. I don't know anything about jackals but it seemed appropriate. And there's no nuance to her. She's either manic and happy or miserable and nasty. 

Shannon still makes me cringe. She's fun but in a "my grandma keeps trying to make me laugh" kinda way. Just stop, Nana. And I don't care what anyone says...her telling Tamra what Kelly said was getback from the MIL incident. That's how these women show that they "care."

Heather amused me this episode. I can imagine it must have been mortifying to be lumped in with the rest of those nutbags and kicked out of the store. 

Meghan is so much more enjoyable when she's pregnant.

• Love 23
24 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Were parts of Meghan's shirt blurred while she was packing?  It looked like a beautiful print, but blurred in places.

Tale Kelly out of the episode and I enjoyed everyone. 

Yes - parts of her shirt were blurred - left shoulder and belly area at least.  I thought it actually called more attention to the garment - probably not their intent...

• Love 2

And that one poor bartender who had to deal with a Vicki groping while pouring a Guinness and then, as if he hadn't suffered enough, he had to endure the waltz of the harridans.

Poor bastard.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 24

Camille grammar is in a higher level then either brandi or kelly.  She was snooty, calm, and made her rival flustered.  Why cant these shows cast someone in Camille's mold instead if Brandi's mold?

I loved Shannon's too....i have a green polo, green finger less gloves and suspenders all ready for when i go to Ireland.

Tamras outburst was decent...but her season 9 outburst running barefoot and her season 6 cyst and deceased outrank it.

Heather cant pretend she's superior...how soon she forgets her behavior in season 9.

• Love 15