Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Orange is the New Yuck!

roeflem
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

Jenna just said "kidden" bowl.  Willie teased her about it.  

And yesterday she said something about riding a book. Riding a book?  Oooooh, writing a book. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Haleth said:

And yesterday she said something about riding a book. Riding a book?  Oooooh, writing a book. 🙄

Is she really writing it?  Or is she just doing what Hoda does and re-quoting what others have said?

Hoda posted something on Twitter about Kobe Bryant on Sunday.  So Monday, the hodaandjenna IG account posted it and said reportedly Kobe Bryant has died.  Reportedly???

• LOL 2
On 1/25/2020 at 9:50 AM, ByaNose said:

But Hoda & Jenna are best friends. Really they are. They try so hard to push thus out into the ether and hope it does the rest. Now, their big thing is Oprah. Oh, brother. That said, I was surprised that Hoda never met her. I don’t know why but I thought their paths would have crossed. I also think that no one meets Oprah until Oprah says so. LOL!!!

Ugh! Oprah🤮 I’ve had quite enough of that entitled woman trying to tell us little people how to live ! The best one was just imagine it and it’ll come true put it on your wish board & it will come true. Go to hell Oprah

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 1/23/2020 at 1:13 PM, Dakisela said:

You beat me to it.  She's just afraid that she'll be replaced and lose the best undeserved thing that ever happened to her. 

Another no talent rich and entitled person gets the job! And a Bush no less! I know we’re not supposed to get political here, just say as humans , a lot of people do not like her beloved father or grandfather. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

Another no talent rich and entitled person gets the job! And a Bush no less! I know we’re not supposed to get political here, just say as humans , a lot of people do not like her beloved father or grandfather. 

I don't care what their political affiliation is. I remember NBC was going to pay Chelsea Clinton mucho bucks to work there but then realized she doesn't have any talent to host on tv.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I don't care what their political affiliation is. I remember NBC was going to pay Chelsea Clinton mucho bucks to work there but then realized she doesn't have any talent to host on tv.

Well, neither do Hoda and Jenna, and they are making money from it:/

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Ugh! Oprah🤮 I’ve had quite enough of that entitled woman trying to tell us little people how to live ! The best one was just imagine it and it’ll come true put it on your wish board & it will come true. Go to hell Oprah

I am so happy someone else feels this way!  I said basically the same thing in a forum years ago and got so many negative comments I thought I might get kicked out.

• Love 7

Jessica Simpson - does anyone really care about her "memoir"? She still didn't seem completely with it to me during this stupid interview. Can't believe all this time and energy from the show on this. how these people suck up to celebrities. At least hoda managed an appearance on ellen while out there. /eyeroll

Edited by seasons
  • Love 7

Hoda, stop collecting babies!  You make me wanna puke.

It also really pisses me off when they bring in dogs for adoption with Hoda knowing she dumped Blake as soon as her old ass started her baby collection.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Hoda, stop collecting babies!  You make me wanna puke.

It also really pisses me off when they bring in dogs for adoption with Hoda knowing she dumped Blake as soon as her old ass started her baby collection.

She ditched her dog? Fkin bitch! 

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

She ditched her dog? Fkin bitch! 

As far as I know, it's never been verified, but, she used to talk about him all the time until the first adoption.  After that, she stopped mentioning him and he hasn't been seen since.

Jessica still seemed to be on something but she’s truly always acted that way even when she and her then husband (who I thought was a jealous dick towards her) had their show so I think that’s just her.

Maybe there’s something about Hoda that just doesn’t translate to television because all these celebrities seem to genuinely like her and think she’s awesome.  I know she fawns all over them, but they’re used to that so it can’t be just about that.  Even her coworkers fall all over themselves to praise her.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

According to Hoda, Joel likes to give little speeches about love.  Do I see a new book coming out after the wedding?  Perhaps written by Joel or knowing Hoda, written by Hoda🙄

The wedding will be in People magazine, likely the cover. Do they need more?

Ok, i have to say, I'm watching jessica Simpson on jimmy Kimmel live and she is quite charming. She is very engaged with the audience. She laughs at herself and her image. Jimmy is doing a great job with her. This interview made me like her more and see a different side of her. I wish her luck with staying sober. Much different vibe than with Hoda but a different venue to be fair.

So, Savannah, how do you show up on national television with your dress on backwards?  I might have done that once or twice back in the day, but I sorta felt something wrong right away and just KNEW!  Did she ever fix it?  Would anyone have noticed if she didn't say anything?

5 hours ago, Dakisela said:

So, Savannah, how do you show up on national television with your dress on backwards?  I might have done that once or twice back in the day, but I sorta felt something wrong right away and just KNEW!  Did she ever fix it?  Would anyone have noticed if she didn't say anything?

I could see it. Getting up at the ungodly hour of 3am. If that’s the worse thing she could do I’m okay with it. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I wish one of the assistants would hide Hoda's bracelets.

And I wish one of the assistants would tell her to wear some damn sleeves in the dead of winter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 1/28/2020 at 10:17 AM, Ohwell said:

Jenna just said "kidden" bowl.  Willie teased her about it.  

Willie is sharp. He knows what is what around that place. I like him a lot. And his dad Bill Geist. A respected journalist for years. I think Willie is well-respected too.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 6
On 1/30/2020 at 12:15 PM, Dakisela said:

I feel like it was an attempt to show she's "relatable"....

especially after she tweeted/posted it and the comments show that it makes stressed out, crazed, overwhelmed women feel less like train wrecks. That whole...Celebs, they're just like us.... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It was super awkward when Hoda asked Nick Lachey what he thought of Jessica Simpson’s book and he said he obviously had not read it.  Then she plows along and says Jessica appreciated the nice gift he and his wife sent her.  Then Vanessa perks up and says they have never sent her anything and she doesn’t even know her address.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I didn't realize Hoda has never met Oprah.  So, there will be selfies galore.  We will see Hoda's tonsils all morning and she may even do that bounce thing she does.  There will be tears and hugs and lots of fan-girling.  And yes, there is already an article on People magazine's website.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 6:29 PM, scorpio1031 said:

I didn't realize Hoda has never met Oprah.  So, there will be selfies galore.  We will see Hoda's tonsils all morning and she may even do that bounce thing she does.  There will be tears and hugs and lots of fan-girling.  And yes, there is already an article on People magazine's website.

I always thought it was odd that Oprah & Hoda had never met. I mean Hoda has been with Today for 10 or more years. I guess Oprah never did the Today (7-9am) because Gayle is on CBS. Also, Oprah only meets people she wants to meet, too.

• Love 1

OMG -  Hoda and Jenna and the new studio.  There’s crying and cheers.  This is the most absurd thing I’ve ever seen and I’m out.  I’m also surprised at how little Joel is. 

• Love 2
On 2/3/2020 at 2:50 PM, Axie said:

It was super awkward when Hoda asked Nick Lachey what he thought of Jessica Simpson’s book and he said he obviously had not read it.  Then she plows along and says Jessica appreciated the nice gift he and his wife sent her.  Then Vanessa perks up and says they have never sent her anything and she doesn’t even know her address.

So now some people are going after Vanessa Lachey for saying that they didn't send anything.  Someone said she should have just kept quiet, and she said that she isn't going to take credit for someone else's gift.  She also said that as a host, you should do your research, verify your facts, ask appropriate questions, etc.  Hoda - ask appropriate questions????  Not ask the ex-husband and his current wife a question about his ex-wife?  Yeah, right.  I think when Hoda has a new girl crush, she thinks everyone has the same feelings and she forgets about tact.

• Love 6

Why is Hoda crying about the “new” studio? Didn’t she & Kathie Lee & Jenna do live shows there last year? The whole thing was a mess. Even the best part of the show the Ambush Makeovers had to be rushed. They added a makeup person expert and she hogged up all the time. Thank god the live audience is only for Thursday and the taped shows on Friday. 

32 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Did they finally realize they were too boring on their own and that's why they brought in a live audience?

I think TPTB realized that Hoda & Jenna didn’t flow as well Hoda & KLG did. So, they are hoping (praying) that a live audience will make up for the shortcomings that Jenna mostly brings. That girl can’t can’t even speak proper English. 

On 1/29/2020 at 11:32 AM, scorpio1031 said:

According to Hoda, Joel likes to give little speeches about love.  Do I see a new book coming out after the wedding?  Perhaps written by Joel or knowing Hoda, written by Hoda🙄

No, please! Not another book! These people and their damn books! It needs to stop!

• Love 7

Is it my imagination or was today’s show: ask Oprah one question, commercial, ask Oprah one question, commercial, rinse/repeat. Ugh.

Also, I know they are excited to have a studio audience, but I really hope they settle down and stop shouting everything. I have the same problem with Kelly Clarkson, who I also really like. 

• Love 1

I couldn't even go near hoda and jenna today with the oprah thing. As i flipped by though,the screaming and hysteria i caught for that second was just insane.

Are they going to be live every Friday now? 

• Love 1
18 hours ago, seasons said:

I couldn't even go near hoda and jenna today with the oprah thing. As i flipped by though,the screaming and hysteria i caught for that second was just insane.

Are they going to be live every Friday now? 

Live every Thursday & Friday....it was really Too Over the Top today...I mean, I know Hoda was excited to meet Oprah, but she was crying & everything...it was too much.

• Love 2
On 2/8/2020 at 4:02 PM, BuckeyeLou said:

Live every Thursday & Friday....it was really Too Over the Top today...I mean, I know Hoda was excited to meet Oprah, but she was crying & everything...it was too much.

Once again I don’t get the Oprah love
what is she doing for any of the “little people”?

she’s out of touch with anyone who’s not a billionaire
she actually makes me sick and I used to like her

• Love 6

You know what was great?  Hoda and Jenna sending someone a message and waiting to see if they got a response!  Even after the producer yelled for them to move on, they just sat there looking at the phone.  That there was some great tv!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

You know what was great?  Hoda and Jenna sending someone a message and waiting to see if they got a response!  Even after the producer yelled for them to move on, they just sat there looking at the phone.  That there was some great tv!!

Gee, do you think they have figured out why the ratings....I mean, radings have gone down?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1