Type keyword(s) to search

All Episodes Talk: Orange is the New Yuck!

roeflem
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

I always thought the neck was a dead giveaway as it relates to aging, and the hardest thing to fix.   

Yup! The neck is the give away. I guess that's what we should be taking care of while we're "young". Of course, if you don't get work done it all blends together anyway.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, seasons said:

Maria really needs a neck job. The hair and the face are maintained and tweaked, but oy vey that neck - really bad and doesn't match the face and hair. I don't see how she can just let that go with all the effort into the hair face and extremely thin body.

I think Maria’s face looks ok from far away, but close up it is  creepy !  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Ohwell said:

always thought the neck was a dead giveaway as it relates to aging, and the hardest thing to fix.

I’ve always heard neck and hands are the dead giveaways to age.  Very difficult to hide.  Of course the more work you get done to the face the worse the neck looks by comparison.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

I’ve always heard neck and hands are the dead giveaways to age.  Very difficult to hide.  Of course the more work you get done to the face the worse the neck looks by comparison.

Oh yes, I forgot about the hands!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

That's the thing. She has obviously made the choice to have work done on her face. She likes to keep a full youthful hairstyle. Makes no sense to me to ignore the neck. i guess that's my point. She is 64 years old. Her mother Eunice Kennedy was very wrinkled rather young if i remember correctly.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Ohwell said:

I always thought the neck was a dead giveaway as it relates to aging, and the hardest thing to fix.   

Nora Ephron wrote a whole book about it, "I Feel Bad About My Neck."  Humorous book, tells it like it is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Fascinating conversation about Jenna teaching her kids to "cop a squat" even when they're home.  Yes, Jenna.  It's great to live next to people who go outside to pee in the backyard.  I know because I live next to people who do that and it's truly disgusting and unnecessary.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Dakisela said:

Notice that Al went back to "normal" glasses today after Larry David told him how ridiculous he looked last week on the broadcast.  

Wow, I wish I had seen that show.  I'm glad somebody told him how stupid those glasses were.  I hope Al continues wearing the "normal" glasses.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Ohwell said:

Wow, I wish I had seen that show.  I'm glad somebody told him how stupid those glasses were.  I hope Al continues wearing the "normal" glasses.

Worth looking up.  Went on an on about how stupid they were.  Was pretty funny.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Fascinating conversation about Jenna teaching her kids to "cop a squat" even when they're home.  Yes, Jenna.  It's great to live next to people who go outside to pee in the backyard.  I know because I live next to people who do that and it's truly disgusting and unnecessary.

Jenna is a low class pig. This was totally disgusting. Can you friggin imagine seeing kids taking a pee or worse! on someones grass because their mother is too lazy to find a bathroom. I was sickened! TRASH.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Dakisela said:

Worth looking up.  Went on an on about how stupid they were.  Was pretty funny.  

I looked it up.  I thought it was priceless and all Al could do was laugh like an idiot.

• Love 1

Hoda & Jenna Thursday & Friday shows with an audience. I’m sure the Friday is being pretaped on Thursday because they can’t actually work 5 days a week. Those 5 hour work weeks are a killer. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, msrachelj said:

I thought I was going to like this show, I liked Hoda and Kathy Lee. Liked Jenna when she was on other things but these two together are a couple of twits! I don't know how much longer I can watch. 

I gave up. Reading the comments here are more entertaining.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:55 PM, ByaNose said:

Hoda & Jenna Thursday & Friday shows with an audience. I’m sure the Friday is being pretaped on Thursday because they can’t actually work 5 days a week. Those 5 hour work weeks are a killer. 

Yep, that is why it is only Hoda&Jenna&Friends Thurs/Fri.

The impeachment hearings start next week. Wonder if they will be preempted.

• Love 2

Two WRONG answers on the "Winter" quiz with Jerry O'Connell this morning!

1)  32 Celsius = 89 Fahrenheit, so yes, it DOES need to be below 32 Celsius in order to snow.  The question did not specify how far below.

2)  Galapagos Penguins live on Isabela Island -- and since the equator runs across that island, those penguins are indeed found in the Northern Hemisphere.

Do your research, show!

• Love 2

Ugh! Mardon Luther King ! 

What was worse than Jenna’s annoying pronunciations is Hoda’s”wow” and shock when Jenna mentioned that her daughter’s friend who is black would not have been able to be in her class because of segregation!

This show needs to be called “Dumb and Dumber “ !

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, seasons said:

Good grief. Jenna has ANOTHER book coming out in the spring. Wisdom she learned from both sets of grandparents. Enough of these people and their books. Please.😕

The way she acts, you would think she was the only grandchild.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

The way she acts, you would think she was the only grandchild.

Not a big lover of Bush Junior or Senior (or their wives )so I wouldn’t read her book if you put toothpicks in my eyes and made me💩

These two Women are just horrible.  Who thought that this would fly? Hoda and Kathy Lee were so much better they just clicked for some reason this is definitely the dumb and dumber show!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Not a big lover of Bush Junior or Senior (or their wives )so I wouldn’t read her book if you put toothpicks in my eyes and made me💩

These two Women are just horrible.  Who thought that this would fly? Hoda and Kathy Lee were so much better they just clicked for some reason this is definitely the dumb and dumber show!

Jenna a former teacher who can’t speak correctly writes another book. smh.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I realize some aren't a fan of Craig's eating on the show, but with almost everyone else fasting, he's the only one who will be enjoying the cooking segments.

8 hours ago, seasons said:

Jenna was a teacher's aide as far as Wiki says... 

makes much more sense.

Still pretty bad and of course, Jenna blames being raised in Texas for how she says things.

• Love 1

Oz on today. Telling us that eating breakfast, which doctors told us for years was important and necessary, was just "a marketing ploy". This intermittent fasting idea in the news now. Let's ask hoda and jenna about that. But of course they all just stand there and take his word as gospel without even questioning him. I can't stand him or his silly show. Dude should know about marketing ploys - he sure knows how to market himself. 

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
52 minutes ago, seasons said:

Oz on today. Telling us that eating breakfast, which doctors told us for years was important and necessary, was just "a marketing ploy". This intermittent fasting idea in the news now. Let's ask hoda and jenna about that. But of course they all just stand there and take his word as gospel without even questioning him. I can't stand him or his silly show. Dude should know about marketing ploys - he sure knows how to market himself. 

I like Dr Oz, but that kind of did it for me.  I am diabetic and need to eat before I work out.  Everyone is different and if intermittent fasting works for him, great.  His daughter and grandkids eat breakfast.  Is he going to tell them no when they stay at his house?

And Jenna and Hoda will do whatever JLo tells them to😂

Edited by scorpio1031
  • LOL 5

Soooo, Kathie Lee paid a visit. I only know this because I saw it on Facebook. She was on just 2 months ago. Came out carrying a glass of wine 😝 and started in on the same old topics...me, me, me, my, my, my, Nashville, church bells ringing, blah, blah, blah. I got a feeling from the body language that maybe Jenna is not all that fond of her. 😒

4 minutes ago, Bugaboo said:

Soooo, Kathie Lee paid a visit. I only know this because I saw it on Facebook. She was on just 2 months ago. Came out carrying a glass of wine 😝 and started in on the same old topics...me, me, me, my, my, my, Nashville, church bells ringing, blah, blah, blah. I got a feeling from the body language that maybe Jenna is not all that fond of her. 😒

A lot of negative comments about the show since Jenna came on - maybe she is just worried that people will see the chemistry KLG and Hoda had and will want KLG back.  Though the chemistry isn't really what is used to be anyway.

Or she's jealous that KLG pronounces her t's.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

A lot of negative comments about the show since Jenna came on - maybe she is just worried that people will see the chemistry KLG and Hoda had and will want KLG back.  Though the chemistry isn't really what is used to be anyway.

Or she's jealous that KLG pronounces her t's.

You beat me to it.  She's just afraid that she'll be replaced and lose the best undeserved thing that ever happened to her. 

• Love 4

I never thought I'd say it but I miss KLG.  There was a completely different tone with her visit today, much more natural and light.  Hoda and Jenna seem to work extra hard to prove to the audience that they have chemistry.  They don't.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I never thought I'd say it but I miss KLG.  There was a completely different tone with her visit today, much more natural and light.  Hoda and Jenna seem to work extra hard to prove to the audience that they have chemistry.  They don't.

I can't remember his name, but when the stagehand pushed her chair in and she was quick with the innuendo about "last night" - I thought yes, I really miss you.

• Love 1

The Show has to tell us that Valerie Bertinelli was on One Day At A Time every time they have her on. 

In case you didn’t know, Hoda is a mom and is getting married, Dylan is a mom, Jenna is a mom,  craig and Carson are dads, and just for good measure Keir Simmons has twin girls. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Well, I don't usually see this show, due to being at work. However, I worked from home today, saw the Hoda/Jenna hour, came here to say that they are a couple of cretins (IMO) and found that you all said it first and a lot better. Didn't like them before, and still don't....and yet it still doesn't make me miss that gargoyle KLG. Rant over...thanks!

• Love 3

But Hoda & Jenna are best friends. Really they are. They try so hard to push thus out into the ether and hope it does the rest. Now, their big thing is Oprah. Oh, brother. That said, I was surprised that Hoda never met her. I don’t know why but I thought their paths would have crossed. I also think that no one meets Oprah until Oprah says so. LOL!!!

I have always liked Valerie Bertinelli, and I like her on Food Network , she seems like a sincere person and very nice . BUT... is it necessary for her to share every freaking  feeling she has with the world ?  
I feel badly for her because I know she lost her  parents recently and seems depressed, but I don’t see how talking to a Hoda and having some wacko who is not a  real therapist who made some moronic diagram for her feelings is going to help her be happier or lose weight !  

Of course St Maria Shriver  highly recommended the woman who simplified Valerie’s feelings ! It must be where Maria got the idea to tell her driver to imagine putting his feeling in a bucket or some other stupid thing ! 

Since he when did Maria turn into a life expert ? This is a woman whose husband was doing her maid in her home and got her pregnant and her daughter married a sleaze bag actor who cheated on his wife when they have a toddler ! 

It seems like Valerie is experiencing what a lot of child stars do from having to always repress this their  feelings for the camera from a young age .  Also, having a cooking show where she cooks a lot of fatty food isn’t helping her to keep her weight down .  She needs help from a real therapist and not share every little thought with the world ! 

This world is over sharing and reality TV is doing no one any good . 

• Love 8
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 7:13 PM, marmalade said:

Since he when did Maria turn into a life expert ? This is a woman whose husband was doing her maid in her home and got her pregnant and her daughter married a sleaze bag actor who cheated on his wife when they have a toddler ! 

Well, those aren't things Maria did. You can only embarrass yourself. So it is on Arnold and her daughter to own their decisions.

I think they may also have Valerie there for ratings. Many people can relate to her. She lost the weight on Jenny Craig and gained it back so now Today will like to claim they helped her lose weight. Who knows?

Edited by OnTime
  • LOL 1

let me process this...

Hoda had to rush out to catch a plane - missing her own third hour show - to interview jessica Simpson about her new book?!? Jessica Simpson?!? And of course they all can't wait for her to get back to see this riveting interview.

This show is an absolute joke.

It's getting hard to even hate watch.

And of course Oz is on again. 

And Hoda 's replacement today was jerry o connell.

probably tomorrow too. 

next up, Bozo the clown. 

Edited by seasons
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Rev. Run is on with his wife discussing love and respect and making their marriage work and then interrupts and talks over his wife every time she tries to speak.  Big respect there.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6