Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Bajovane said:

I was pretty surprised to see that Jer and Auj don't bother with seat belts.  I know it's an old car but wow - there is no way I'd ride around without seatbelts!!

I think that car only has lap belts. I'm nearly certain I saw one on Audrey a couple of shows ago. 

If the car has belts they are required to wear them by law. I have no idea what model or year that car is though. 

3 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

MegD - I am going to *try* to be fair again and defend Auj just a little. I assume that the shower with the "church friends"* in Bend was a fairly small shower with gifts that wouldn't take up a lot of space because of the pending move. Something in size and tone comparable to the grandma shower Amy had - there were some nice gifts but it was likely little things like cute little outfits and diapers and stuff like that.

I think she's referring to the *big* items, like the crib and the car seat and the remote controlled bassinet like what Tory and Zach have, and the special room with the changing table and the mommy rocking chair, the high chair, the two car seats, one for each car, etc... They probably haven't bought anything bulky because they are moving/living in a temporary space

And quite honestly I will be shocked and surprised if Audrey does not have a large, filmed shower** at the big house, but I genuinely think it's the big stuff she is referring to.

For some reason, I would swear that some of the big items were gifted at that Bend shower. Perhaps she mentioned not opening them yet because of the move. I can't remember why that is stuck in my head. That being said, perhaps instead of staring at the typewriters at the hipster shop, venture over to the local baby store and make some selections. But I think that Auj and Jer both inherited Matt's "woe is me," life is a crisis streak. They could have been given all manner of nice things, even big things but if they aren't exactly what they want (and I suspect better than what Tori and Zach have), then they don't count and/or must be returned.

She's made some allusions to the painting not being done because she is pregnant and Jer is sick? Perhaps that's the delay on the room. It's not yet gender appropriately decorated with all manner of cutesy stuff so nothing's ready.

I'd still be insulted if I had thrown her that shower in Bend given her statement. It could have been worded more tactfully.

• Love 2

Auj has a pretty high level of immodesty that I find quite off putting given she spouts off Bible verses all the time, mostly as a means to her own end it seems. I agree on the keeping the clothes on; why do we need to see a bunch of big naked bellies?  I never did this, nor did I wear skin tight clothes but somehow people knew I was pregnant. Everyone acts like they're the only ones to ever carry a baby anymore & have to get as much attention as possible for an age old human function.

• Love 7

Here's my problem with Audrey's often scanty panty look. I mostly have a problem with her inability to own her own choices.

She's dressing in very immodest outfits and also positioning herself as a very Christian "I believe the Bible is the word of God" example. She calls herself covenant Christian married. She says modesty is a virtue in some of her "I'm A Christian Example, Follow My Advice" articles. Even if she wasn't saying modesty is a virtue, she professes to follow the Bible and yes, that's in there.

This current photo is not the first time Audrey's been in an outfit that any conservative Christian would find inappropriate - the very fact that people do express their displeasure on her facebook at some of her outfits is an indicator. I mean, these are people who like and follow her.

She  and Jeremy never addresses the criticism except to make vaguely religious allusions about how its wrong to judge others. Which is especially hilarious when I consider just how judgemental and preachy ol Jer-Bear was when he was sagely noting from the depths of his experience how making requests for special circumstances in a workplace is just "seemingly impossible" (seriously, Mr. Hipster who has never worked for anyone but his "I fuck my secretary" father hs the audacity to judge others for not following his work advice)

Audrey's outfit was probably fine for friends and family, but considering she's portraying herself as someone beginning a Christian ministry and having Christian "work" - then no, thong panties and a bra top that's clearly too small is not an appropriate picture to post on your public social media for public consumption.

It certainly doesn't make me take her or her professed values more seriously. It tells me that her stated values - in this case being modest - are lip service. She knows she has to say it to be considered a good Christian but in her life? Again and again we see Audrey in outfits that a professional sex worker would find appropriate.

Mind you, I have always seen Auj and Jer and their Christian values in a "do as we say, meanwhile we're ripping off our thong underwear, doing some shots and fucking cause we married!" way. But seriously, little Miss "I'm almost totally naked for Daddy!" is the same little bitch who was frowning in horror at the idea that her child might be exposed to a divorced woman being in the prescence of a man she's not married to! This is also the same woman professing modesty who has casually dropped how she and Jer will pull the car over for a fuck (I assume a modest fuck?) and who modestly told us how she forgot to wrap Jer's dick for the hot sex in the sex tree house. I mean, these are all public blogs... I'm not asking her to wear a burlap sack, I'm asking her to be cognizant of how completely contradictory she is between her professed beliefs and her actual actions.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Minimalists would not own multiple cars or buy a house with four bedrooms, or own and advertise multiple fancy items and clothes. If they are calling themselves minimalists (I haven't seen it) then they don't understand what that word really means.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Oregon and the PNW, but aside from the Birkenstocks and my downhill ski racing background…. everything about me screams the south, and nothing about me screams Portland. I am the antithesis of the modern, minimalist, vegan, hipster, musician with an anything-goes personality… I’m an old fashion, eclectic, carnivore, conservative, athlete, with stubborn beliefs and a heart to base my opinions on the Scriptures.

http://www.aujpoj.com/falling-love-nashville/

(edited)

Antithesis means opposite. She is saying she's not minimalist, vegan, hipster etc etc.

And frankly I find it hilarious that she calls herself athletic and conservative in the same breath. I assume she doesn't realize that conservative women believe their role is to cheer from the sidelines, not grossly compete in a physical race.

I also find it hilarious that she calls herself old fashioned and conservative and posts pictures of herself nearly naked, and blogs about how and when she gets fucked.

Edited by ZoloftBlob
just pointing out more of Auj's idiocy
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Antithesis means opposite. She is saying she's not minimalist, vegan, hipster etc etc.

And frankly I find it hilarious that she calls herself athletic and conservative in the same breath. I assume she doesn't realize that conservative women believe their role is to cheer from the sidelines, not grossly compete in a physical race.

I also find it hilarious that she calls herself old fashioned and conservative and posts pictures of herself nearly naked, and blogs about how and when she gets fucked.

Your right.  I missed that one when I was so busy looking for minimalist.  But I do offer this little glimpse of Audrey and the wedding.  https://www.google.com/search?q=are+jeremy+and+audrey+roloff+minimalists&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Minimalism can lead to total relaxation.

natural color scheme and minimalist wedding invitation by Exclusively Weddings.

The minimalist everyday knife. Chive 1600 - easy clip to pants, perfect for ... We are Jeremy and Audrey Roloff. We live in Bend, Oregon with our kitty, Pine.

So since they quacked like a duck I thought they were a D U C K!  My bad!

• Love 1
(edited)

No worries - it actually makes the point about "Do as we say, not as we do". Apparently they are minimalist when  it's cool to be so, and totally into stuff when it's not.

For example, I would not call anything about their wedding to be minimalist. It was a lovely wedding, it just wasn't minimalist at all.

Edited by ZoloftBlob
  • Love 3

The whole 50% statistic is misunderstood anyway. It's commonly stated that "50% of marriages end in divorce" but in reality the 50% figure that everyone bandies about is from a report, several years ago now, that the number of marriages was equal to the number of divorces that particular year. Just because 50,000 marriages and 50,000 divorces happened that year doesn't mean half of the marriages that year failed. It's a totally different thing.

Auj says she's the antithesis of hipster? Honey, you have the words 'antithesis' and 'definition' mixed up.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

She probably meant "personification" . . . but it hasn't come up yet on her "big word of the day" calendar.

• Love 4
On 6/24/2017 at 9:14 AM, SongbirdHollow said:

The whole 50% statistic is misunderstood anyway. It's commonly stated that "50% of marriages end in divorce" but in reality the 50% figure that everyone bandies about is from a report, several years ago now, that the number of marriages was equal to the number of divorces that particular year. Just because 50,000 marriages and 50,000 divorces happened that year doesn't mean half of the marriages that year failed. It's a totally different thing.

Auj says she's the antithesis of hipster? Honey, you have the words 'antithesis' and 'definition' mixed up.

By that logic, it should be 100% that fail. It should read 50,000 marriages and 25,000 divorces for 50%.  it's all bunk anyway, like you say.

• Love 2

A quick glance reveals that grammar isn't important for her Facebook commenters either. Also, I don't think she's the only one pregnant in that picture. I'm trying to figure out what "GS" would stand for because it looks like "GS Second Generation" is the hashtag.

Even leaving aside the part about misleading statistics...

How is it that our grandparents’ generation is committed to their marriages at age 80

Because back then women didn't have as many choices or rights available to them! It's really not a huge mystery. IIRC, women tend to initiate divorce much more than men do.

This is probably why so many conservative Christians think that feminism is a cancer lmao... it gives women ideas that they don't have to stay stuck in a miserable marriage just because they have no other choice. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, MegD said:

A quick glance reveals that grammar isn't important for her Facebook commenters either. Also, I don't think she's the only one pregnant in that picture. I'm trying to figure out what "GS" would stand for because it looks like "GS Second Generation" is the hashtag.

I was wondering what that stood for too..maybe "girl squad" like Taylor Swift's "squad".

1 hour ago, Bunbun77 said:

I was wondering what that stood for too..maybe "girl squad" like Taylor Swift's "squad".

I thought I read somewhere they called themselves the "God Squad" on an older post or blog post of Audrey's. 

2 hours ago, Claire1745 said:

I thought I read somewhere they called themselves the "God Squad" on an older post or blog post of Audrey's. 

http://www.aujpoj.com/my-story/

"I’ve had the same best friends since kindergarten, “The God Squad.” They are the most creative, daring, bold, confident, loving women I know. Most of them still live within a ten-mile radius, and are married to their high school sweethearts."

• Love 2

I love Jer's out of touch thoughts about just throwing a bottle in the baby's mouth and rocking himself and the baby to sleep. Dear God, I hope these two aren't blessed with a colicky baby. They'll lose their minds.

• Love 6
(edited)

The God Squad is such an annoying nickname. I don't think much of people who feel the need to broadcast what such awesome Christians they are (which is why I find Jeremy and Audrey so irritating), particularly with a trite group name like that. 

Everything about Audrey's "My Story" is so... white. The aesthetic, the people... it's all white. And I just realized that that one pic with Jeremy and Audrey kissing while surrounded by a bunch of people making funny faces is a pic of them with their friends from Los Angeles. I cut Audrey slack for apparently only having white childhood friends because Oregon in general is a white af state, but how do you live in Los Angeles and still only have (mostly*) white friends? I've always been suspicious of white people who live in places where there's a lot of diversity and yet it doesn't translate over into whom they're friends with. 

* I notice a token POC in that pic. Maybe two.

Edited by galax-arena
(edited)
12 hours ago, MegD said:

Right away I thought Girl Scouts, because my granddaughters are deep into Girl Scouts. (I doubt that's it though) :)

Edited by ChiCricket
'Cuz

Yeah, that reads "bunch of judgmental bitches" to me.

They'll stage an intervention when you start flirting with non-Christian boys because God will have called it upon their heart that you're walking down a dangerous road. 

I just realized something... Jeremy and Audrey's baby will be a very ordinary baby.  Zach and Tori's baby is super-duper special.  To fans anyway... I have zero interest in Jeremy's daughter, it is one of many.

But Zach's son is adorable and is being raised by decent people, and not by pretentious people.

Well, the sad thing is this. I don't think in the grand scheme of things that it should matter who the fans prefer. I'm concerned that the moment the child didn't have a penis... it sure seemed like members of the *family* lost interest and speaking as a granddaughter in a family where grandsons mattered more, it can be irritating at best. As far as fame goes, obviously Jackson will be where the cameras want to linger and I suspect that will make for arguments if the show continues.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, galax-arena said:

They'll stage an intervention when you start flirting with non-Christian boys because God will have called it upon their heart that you're walking down a dangerous road. 

Or be sure to ask everyone pray for you at the Baptist Student Union Sunday meeting, listing your sins so that everyone knows exactly how ungodly you've been and how much your soul needs to be saved.  

(Oh college, how I hated you)

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

Or be sure to ask everyone pray for you at the Baptist Student Union Sunday meeting, listing your sins so that everyone knows exactly how ungodly you've been and how much your soul needs to be saved.  

(Oh college, how I hated you)

Don't forget to shop more.

• Love 2

These two have some nerve saying that when they have their baby girl that they will have to establish boundaries with Matt and Amy because they feel everyone will be glomming onto them to be a part of the baby's life!  Their self absorbtion is unreal!  I would love it if Matt and Amy set boundaries on the hipster couple about showing up at the farm whenever they want and dropping the baby off for free babysitting!

• Love 7

I don't think they realize, in particular, how little Matt gives a shit about his grand daughter. Matt's all about the boy! And really, if they are so unhappy with the idea of being within easy driving distance to Jer's parents, then why did they move? I mean, aside from the show?

• Love 2
On 6/17/2017 at 2:12 PM, SongbirdHollow said:

He died in '96, according to Wikipedia.

I hope this isn't too far o/t, but Wikipedia doesn't mention that fact that shortly after her death, Sheldon did return to teach briefly at Wabash College. My husband was one of his students. As a result he and I -- a young couple when the book came out -- read the book together. We did however -- being of a very different nature -- already have four young children. I feel a little awkward about making fun of Jer and Aug (though I like to) because I was emotionally pulled into the book as well. 

Odd wasn't annoying as much as usual in this episode until she said the "werd" envisualize when talking about redoing their house/nursery.  You can either 'envision' something OR 'visualize' something. These are 2 separate verbs that mean basically the same thing, but definitely not to bastardized by mashing them together. 

Then she bugged me again posing for multiple pics with Tori and Jackson.

And again when she parked her butt in the path of the movers as they tried to shuttle boxes from the truck into the house.  I get that pregnant women may be advised not to pick up heavy objects and to take it easy, but I think some women take it to extremes.  Unless there is a physical danger to mom or baby, I know plenty of women who continued going to the gym, or did manual labor type jobs up until delivery date.  Hell, our female ancestors were certainly of hardier stock and probably never heard the term 'bed rest'.  My great grandfather's mother was the wife of a Maine fisherman.  She spent most of her life either on the boat as cook and net mender and whatever else needed doing, or she was on the docks unloading and selling the catch.  She had 14 children (all survived to adulthood), and I doubt there was a lot of sitting around with her feet up!  

• Love 8
On 6/26/2017 at 3:07 PM, Claire1745 said:

http://www.aujpoj.com/my-story/

"I’ve had the same best friends since kindergarten, “The God Squad.” They are the most creative, daring, bold, confident, loving women I know. Most of them still live within a ten-mile radius, and are married to their high school sweethearts."

I just threw up in my mouth...

9 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

These two have some nerve saying that when they have their baby girl that they will have to establish boundaries with Matt and Amy because they feel everyone will be glomming onto them to be a part of the baby's life!  Their self absorbtion is unreal!  I would love it if Matt and Amy set boundaries on the hipster couple about showing up at the farm whenever they want and dropping the baby off for free babysitting!

She's one of THOSE mothers.  She will confront anyone who buys a toy, dress, etc., that isn't God approved. Ick..poor Amy. Audrey will find something sinful about paw patrol. 

• Love 5
(edited)

Jer and Auj better hope that Little People Big World goes on for a long, long time because they have bills to pay. Maintaining a house and raising a child mean that at a young age they've saddled themselves with big responsibilities. She's a huckster, trying to make a quick buck off a silly slogan and pushing her "brand" on social media. He's apparently just an unemployable slacker with a ridiculous man bun. Wonder if Auj has figured out that he is not enthusiastic about impending fatherhood. Neither seems much interested in getting a real job. Matt and Amy aren't old and they aren't going anywhere. Inheriting that farm is a long way off, and, in the fickle world of television, the plug could be pulled on the LPBW gravy train tomorrow. If they were smart, instead of yammering about setting boundaries on the parents with regard to to their little girl, they would be sucking up and proving their worth by making a herculean effort to help the family business in any way possible. Sitting around waiting to inherit the farm is a fool's errand. 

Edited by Hpmec
  • Love 7

Even if Jer and Auj did inherit the farm (which would be completely unfair to Matt and Amy's other three children), I just don't see them putting in the time or work needed to keep it going.  They would sell it off piece by piece just to cover their living expenses.  It would probably never occur to them to get actual jobs.

• Love 5

For sure they'd never get the whole farm, and I imagine the infighting among the siblings when the time comes will be epic. Jer might even show some limited signs of life at that point while Auj would drop any pretense of civility. In the meantime, they really need to find a way to make a living other than by showing their faces and making inane comments on tv. 

• Love 2
On 26/06/2017 at 0:14 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

I love Jer's out of touch thoughts about just throwing a bottle in the baby's mouth and rocking himself and the baby to sleep. Dear God, I hope these two aren't blessed with a colicky baby. They'll lose their minds.

We can only hope! And projectile Diarrhea

• Love 3

On 6/26/2017 at 2:14 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

Dear God, I hope these two aren't blessed with a colicky baby. They'll lose their minds.

I actually kinda hope they do, but I'm mean like that so...

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, Jellybeans said:

Audrey keeps talking about how much her baby kicks.  I wonder if she realizes most babies are active?  Or does she think hers is especially active?

She thinks her's is annoying HER. How dare it!

• Love 1

I wish Amy and Matt would sit these two premadonnas down and tell them to knock off their hipster holier than thou attitude... what happened to the commandment Thou shall honor thy mother and father?  If Amy and Matt are such boundry crossing non Christian people then take yourselves and your kid and move elsewhere!

• Love 2