Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

(edited)

What the hell is up with their matching curls, Jeremy's eyelashes that look like he is wearing mascara and the pursed lips that aren't lined up properly? Not a great picture at all! 

Edited by HahYallDoin
Typo
  • Love 1

Heheheh gosh didn't the dumb bitch just rant how we weren't to be so materialistic? And now is cooing over presents and letting the public know just how much she adores and expects gifts if she is to feel loved?

• Love 5

Her minions: you meanies are so jelly of their love and her charmed life

Us: Just another self serving, attention seeking communique meant to inflate her ego.

Odj is especially evil because she talks out of her ass and her followers don't know/care they are being fed a load of crap...again

• Love 2
On 5/14/2017 at 3:13 PM, Absolom said:

She has videos showing the products and techniques she uses to get the various looks.  :)

I bought a similar product to one she uses and it's been excellent for my hair.

Uh oh I may have found something to compliment Audrey about.

Do the videos show her remarkable yet unfortunate resemblance to Carrot Top?

Her love language is gifts? Ha!!! You insufferable idiot!! Most people like gifts. This girl is something else. 

• Love 2

Copying my other post over here since it was on Zach's thread:

I think Jeremy and Audrey will build a house on the farm. I mean--it's just a wild guess, but I saw her instagram story yesterday and they were walking around the farm and you could hear Jeremy saying something like "it would go here" or something to that effect. I could be way off and maybe didn't hear correctly.  Just made me think they are scoping out a plot of land on the farm. Knowing them they will build an expensive custom house to try and outshine Zach and Tori. 

What's the weird horn thing growing on the right side of her chin? Looks like a long skin tag...shudder?

A good Christian wifey would have that removed....stat...shes gonna scare the baby

She's probably breaking out because of the baby... hence her whining how cruel it is that people have actually repeated that "Boys make you glow, girls steal your beauty" bit of pregnancy wisdom since you know, she's so pretty and now she's having a girl and how dare anyone say anything to her that isn't a positive affirmation of how she's a wonderful human being. And pretty! She definitely wants to be called pretty!

• Love 1

I can't wait to see how she juggles dispensing her marital AND parenting advice once the baby arrives.  You know by the time the baby is 30 minutes old she will be the expert on raising kids. 

Sometimes I just can't resist reading her posts, and they always give me a headache.  She strikes me as someone who is so busy thinking about life that I wonder how much she actually enjoys it.  She seems to be able to find a struggle in every little thing, and has a special talent for overthinking every situation. 

• Love 2

Where do you guys read about what Jer and Auj say, besides on the show? It sounds pretty annoying.  I recall that I used to like them when she first was introduced.  I'm not sure what happened.  

• Love 2

Sunnybebe, there's beating50percent.com, where they go on about their views on marriage - you can get to their instagrams from there. Also the "I'm tired of being told the baby is making me UGLY! I'm pregnant and I am pretty and those are the only words that need to come from your mouths, minions!" is on aujpoj.com

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Sunnybebe, there's beating50percent.com, where they go on about their views on marriage - you can get to their instagrams from there. Also the "I'm tired of being told the baby is making me UGLY! I'm pregnant and I am pretty and those are the only words that need to come from your mouths, minions!" is on aujpoj.com

It's not the baby that makes her ugly, it's her soul or lack there of.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Katydid said:

Sometimes I just can't resist reading her posts, and they always give me a headache.  

I've tried to read their 50% thing blog and that Aujpoj mess and I have never been able to get through more than one or two paragraphs. 

Just SO MANY WORDS yet they manage to say nothing.  No  real thoughts, no ideas, just blahblahblahloveblahblah blahsexblahblahblah blahthelordblah.  It's mind-numbingly tedious and so worthless. And there is a whining superior undertone to everything they write.  Like they are soooo bummed out that the dumb peons who are reading their crap are so pathetic for not knowing all this already.  And don't you dare question anything they say because they are so obviously right, despite all their protests about knowing nothing, being wide-eyed novices at love and life.  Yet somehow infinitely wiser than YOU, dumb reader. 

They are the epitome of falsely humble, know-it-all hipster douchebags. 

• Love 3

I have noticed their story for the reason they are moving has now changed. previously they stated they had to me because the house they are renting in Bend is being sold. But on AUDREY'S most recent inset post (wherobs is selling a maternity robe)she said they are moving because their lease is up. Those are two completely different stories. have they not heard if you you tell the truth you don't have to remember what you said. 

I'm sure the real reason has something to do with more money selling their child to TLC. also notice on Audrey's post she is stealing yet anether term/idea from their beloved book, A Severe Mercy, with her Illumination of the past remark. Do they believe that no one else has read this book and therefore do not realize their so called ingenious ideas aka journal are not their idea at all. The name and questions come from other people. Actually the whole idea of journaling your years together come from A Severe Mercy. 

• Love 1

I noted that in her post about them moving she said Jer "lead us in the decision to move." Showing she's a good submissive wifey who lets her hubby make the ultimate decisions for them, I guess.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Katydid said:

I noted that in her post about them moving she said Jer "lead us in the decision to move." Showing she's a good submissive wifey who lets her hubby make the ultimate decisions for them, I guess.  

She can blame him for it if this GS turn out to be a shitshow also so twofer!

Please remind me.  What did Auj major in while in college? Jer attended a photography school, right?  I recall the family going to visit for the graduation or was that for Molly?

19 hours ago, Katydid said:

Audrey needs to worry less about adjectives and more about spelling. He led them in the decision to move. Either way, their hipster pseudo-Christian posing is pathetic, and I simply cannot stand them.

• Love 2

I'm so tired of them saying how disfunctional and stressful things are at the farm, and the way they seem to blame Amy.  I know a "good Christian" man who once told me that if a couple divorces it is always the wife's fault because she was not doing enough to keep her husband happy.  Unfortunately, he is not alone in his thinking and I can see Jer and Auj feeling that way, too.

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, camom said:

I'm so tired of them saying how disfunctional and stressful things are at the farm, and the way they seem to blame Amy.  I know a "good Christian" man who once told me that if a couple divorces it is always the wife's fault because she was not doing enough to keep her husband happy.  Unfortunately, he is not alone in his thinking and I can see Jer and Auj feeling that way, too.

I agree, especially when the dysfunction only seems to apply to Amy. Both Amy and Matt have faults and responsibility in the "dynamic", but Jer and Auj seem to think Amy having a boyfriend makes her a harlot but Matt dating Caryn is no big deal.

• Love 9

I think Matt dating Caryn is a bigger deal to Auj but I also think Jeremy has always equated his dad as the one with the power in the relationship and prefers to keep Daddy Matt sweet.

I said it in the main episode thread and I will say it here. If Jeremy doesn't like his mother's home because it's messy and dysfunctional, then perhaps he needs to rethink returning to live on the farm. He's a grown man, maybe its time he made his own way instead of bitching how he doesn't like the dynamic at Mom's

• Love 7

Did anyone catch Audrey's instagram story last night? She posted something like "wow--never reading social media comments about LPBW again". I went back now to screenshot it and she has taken it down. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I'm so lame, I have no idea how to access instagram stories... could you explain in message?

On her instagram, if the circle of her avatar is blinking...like the circle lights up, just click it. It will have a video or picture or whatever. So last night it was lit, so I clicked it and she just had a blank screen with a sentence comment about not reading social media comments ever again. Maybe had a frown face too. Can't recall. But it should be up for 24 hours I think, so clearly she took it down since I can't see it anymore. 

• Love 1
Just now, ZoloftBlob said:

So I have to register on instagram? I usually just browse without logging in...

Just now, ZoloftBlob said:

So I have to register on instagram? I usually just browse without logging in...

I think you can just look since she's public. I don't follow her but I do check her page. The circle around the avatar lights up purple I think when there is a story. 

I saw that story too! I was going to take a screenshot but it I wasn't sure if it notifies her when someone does that like on snapchat. It made me wonder if she's reading here. 

4 hours ago, MoodyGirl said:

Did anyone catch Audrey's instagram story last night? She posted something like "wow--never reading social media comments about LPBW again". I went back now to screenshot it and she has taken it down. 

Hmmm how will she seperate them from comments from her fans?!?

Audrey's resting bitch face irks me to no end. Has she not watched any episodes and witnessed this herself?? I'd be making a conscious effort to remember to soften my face up, if not for tv, at least so the real people in my life don't get thrown off by my sour face. It's confusing as heck and I'm sure it's hard for those that have to interact with her to read.

3 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Audrey's resting bitch face irks me to no end. Has she not watched any episodes and witnessed this herself?? I'd be making a conscious effort to remember to soften my face up, if not for tv, at least so the real people in my life don't get thrown off by my sour face. It's confusing as heck and I'm sure it's hard for those that have to interact with her to read.

but,but,but Tawdry is awsomely perfectly magnificently beautiful. How could anyone think otherwise?

• Love 2

More idiot than expert. And sorry, I own my body. Always. If I choose to share it with my husband, it doesn't mean HE owns it. These are the seeds of the abuse you see in so many "Christian" relationships. The men are so obsessed with power and control.

I was browsing the comments for a few of the articles. Can someone tell me why so many commenters RanDoMly cApiTalize soMe tHinGs? It's like reading a ransom note. Are they fake comments?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SongbirdHollow said:

More idiot than expert. And sorry, I own my body. Always. If I choose to share it with my husband, it doesn't mean HE owns it. These are the seeds of the abuse you see in so many "Christian" relationships. The men are so obsessed with power and control.

I was browsing the comments for a few of the articles. Can someone tell me why so many commenters RanDoMly cApiTalize soMe tHinGs? It's like reading a ransom note. Are they fake comments?

I used to have a smart phone that would capitalize letters if I held them just a little longer . . . maybe that's what's happening?

On 5/24/2017 at 6:11 PM, camom said:

And she's the first one that said it was a mess too!! And then Jer goes "yea... a mess"

Uhhh Auj.... I don't think you've been in that family long enough to announce if something is a mess....

• Love 2