Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Eyebrows are tricky.  If you go too thin, you run the risk of looking bald, but, if too thick, you appear too stern.  I'd leave it up to a professional, if I were in the public eye.  I've watched a few tutorials on You tube.  It's not as easy as they make it seem, imo. lol 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Eyebrows are tricky.  If you go too thin, you run the risk of looking bald, but, if too thick, you appear too stern.  I'd leave it up to a professional, if I were in the public eye.  I've watched a few tutorials on You tube.  It's not as easy as they make it seem, imo. lol 

I think the problem is neither too thin nor too thick, they're too dark, and don't match her hair.

• Love 4

You can darken the brow, but, I'd steer clear of anything permanent.  Here she is getting some eyebrow color on her wedding day. It's around marker .32.  Maybe, she's overdoing it.

I wonder if she's forgoing whatever hair product she uses to color her hair for the baby and its becoming noticeable. I'm mostly giving Auj a pass on her appearance as she is pregnant and its, dare I say it? Normal? To not look super good. There have been a couple photos where I was actually concerned with how drawn and thin she looks. Maybe I am just not used to pregnant women but for someone at six months, she looks skinny and tired and I feel like someone should be feeding her.

• Love 3

I agree, ZoloftBlob. She looks underfed. I know she's a runner, and many women run safely through several months of pregnancy, but I wonder if she's not taking in enough calories. I like absolutely nothing about her, but I'm sure everyone wants her and the baby to be healthy.

Dare I say it, though? I wonder if, given her obvious vanity, she's trying very hard not to gain weight.

• Love 5

Well, I am also going to try to be charitable and note that moving, buying a house, and dealing with Jeremy and filming is stressful. But she does look stick thin and I hope someone feeds her.

• Love 1
On 6/1/2017 at 10:40 AM, Willowsmom said:

Tawdry ' s face is more angular and harder looking. As if she's been worried. And her eyebrows aren't  doing her any favors.

She needs to lay off the eyebrow pencils... that's her problem!  She makes them too dark and she looks evil. When she leaves them natural she is very pretty.  But the darkened brows are way too harsh for her.   I get they're probably nearly invisible natural - but that's the look that suits her.  She needs to quit trying to make the dark brows work for her. because it doesn't.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, gunderda said:

She needs to lay off the eyebrow pencils... that's her problem!  She makes them too dark and she looks evil. When she leaves them natural she is very pretty.  But the darkened brows are way too harsh for her.   I get they're probably nearly invisible natural - but that's the look that suits her.  She needs to quit trying to make the dark brows work for her. because it doesn't.

I never noticed eyebrows until they became a thing.  Now they drive me crazy because they're too overdone. 

Too many caterpillars.

Edited by Jellybeans
caterpillar eyebrows are ugly and must be mentioned
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Tidbit said:

Don't want to be picky but the photo in the bedroom makes her head look like it isn't attached. Bobble-head???

Yeah, I was thinking it was the angle......?

Oh these little precious pretentious kiddies just keep blessing us!

Today on the beating50 Instagram, their quote of the day on marriage. "“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” - Friedrich Nietzsche"

They then as always suggest that spouses have dedicated time to play.

OMG - They are quoting Nietzsche!

So in case people don't know why this is hilarious, let me help.

1. They're running a Christian marriage blog

2. Friedrich Nietzsche coined the phrase "God is dead" and he didn't out right call himself an atheist, he was HIGHLY critical of Christianity.

3. He never married.

4. He dies of syphilis related complications

5. He likely caught the syphilis in a male brothel he was known to frequent.

6. Along with decrying religion, and establishing a philosophy that the Nazis unfortuneately co-opted, Nietzsche also seriously viewed the mass culture forming as the downfall of human civilization. Put another way - he probably would have been against being cut and pasted on to a blog made by some reality tv show whores.

I mean, goddamn, why not quote George Takei too? It's just as appropriate.  What fucking idiots. Let me tell you how this worked out - they went looking for marriage quotes, they found this one, they saw he was a philosopher and thought "Cool! We'll look smart!"

• Love 22

They remind me of a certain type of politician... All they have to do is drop the word "God" a few times in their posts and tails start wagging, no questions asked.  As shown with the above quote, it doesn't seem to matter that they have no idea what they're talking about. 

• Love 7

Jeremy is long running talent on a reality show.  He gets paid to do things like get married and hike with his wife and drive to his parents house and deal with their messy situation.

For all Matt Roloff used to publically snot how they were paid so very little - and he was proud as fuck to lie his ass off about it - here's the reality - it pays well.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Put another way - he probably would have been against being cut and pasted on to a blog made by some reality tv show whores.

Zoloftblob, I spit cabernet at my laptop.    I love reading sentences written for the first time anywhere!  Old Freddie would have sniffed at these two.

Honestly, it's like every time I think these two have hit the bottom of the ignorant pit, they find another ledge to jump off.

What's sad is that Audrey at least went to a credible college.

• Love 2

Watching last night's episode, I was reminded again how joyless and expressionless Jerk & Odd are.  When talking in the car, Jerk says "Tori's baby shower is coming up." in a flat, monotone voice.  "Oh yeah.  That will be fun." Odd replies, straight-faced and dead eyed, with all the emotion of someone being told she will spend the next 3 hours watching paint dry.  I also noticed their car seems to be lacking seat belts.  Maybe it has lap belts, like a few older cars do?  I hope in addition to house hunting they plan to car shop too.  I'm sure there may be a way to retro-fit a car seat into the hipster mobile, but wouldn't it be safer to get a car with the proper harness/latch system?  If they can drop $400+k on a house, I am sure they can upgrade the car.

I will say I thought Odd looked more natural with her makeup last night.  I don't think the dark lipstick does her any favors, unless looking like the Joker's granddaughter is a trend in Bend.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, BusyOctober said:

I hope in addition to house hunting they plan to car shop too.  I'm sure there may be a way to retro-fit a car seat into the hipster mobile, but wouldn't it be safer to get a car with the proper harness/latch system?  If they can drop $400+k on a house, I am sure they can upgrade the car.

Not too long ago they purchased a brand new Subaru Outback so they do have a car that will work for a baby and a car seat.  

But I totally agree with you BusyOctober, they are about as bland and boring you can get  the only time you seem to see emotion is in their professional photo shoots  

The part that killed me was when they were discussing if they should amend their bid on the house with Matt. Both Audrey and Matt told Jeremy to make a higher bid. To me that means he is not "leading" this decision but rather being told what to do. Turn to hay bale time and Audrey said Jeremy made the decision to make a higher bid.  If they are really trying to push the old church way of the man leading and making the decision of the household they need to have Matt do a better job of editing. 

Audrey walking into the kitchen at the farm. 

Amy: oh hey how you do?  

Tori walks into kitchen. 

Amy: jumps for joy runs and gives her a hug super excited to see her, squeals with joy. 

Before any says well it was Tori's baby shower. Yes I know but tori is more of a constant in Amy's life, sees her all the time. Audrey is not so you'd think they'd be more excited to see each other. It seems Tori is the favorite DIL. Or once again poor editing  on Matts end  

• Love 2

True. He is the executive producer and as such he is probably in charge of supervising the creative content of the show. So he doesn't actually edit the show but he allows for his family to be portrayed they way they are on the show. Or at least has a say in it. 

Clair1745 - Jer is TOTALLY being told he's "making the decisions" and his decision is "tell my dumb ass what to do". They push the "Jer is the man and as the man he makes the decisions" agenda but it is very very obvious that Audrey makes all the important decisions. She wanted to move pack to Portland. He wanted to stay in Bend. They moved to Portland. She wanted a house despite the mortgage being a bit high for the comfort zone. Jeremy was willing to hold off. Guess what? They bought the house Audrey wanted... because Jeremy was told to decide it that way by Matt and Auj. Trust me, Jeremy's not making the real decisions. This was all a set up moment for the show any way.

• Love 4

I gotta wonder how long they're gonna stay in that house. It's quite pricey for people living off of unpredictable reality show money. They don't seem like they save too much, with all their expensive clothes, trips, multiple cars, and all that jazz that I see on her blog. I know she was teaching barre classes, but that can't pay too well either. 

13 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

Watching last night's episode, I was reminded again how joyless and expressionless Jerk & Odd are.  When talking in the car, Jerk says "Tori's baby shower is coming up." in a flat, monotone voice.  "Oh yeah.  That will be fun." Odd replies, straight-faced and dead eyed, with all the emotion of someone being told she will spend the next 3 hours watching paint dry.  

Yes! It's fascinating watching their expressions. I noticed right off that monotone voice expressing their "excitement" over the baby shower. She also seems to have 2 faces--the stone faced one and the crazy joker grin one.  It's kind of creepy. I don't mean to sound insulting to her--but the expressions just seem weird and off. 

I just rewatched the episode from a week or two back with the gender reveal planning. I don't know the protocol for planning one these events (when I was pregnant, we just told everyone what sex it was) but the exchange with Amy and Jeremy was a little awkward. He wanted subs (Audrey wanted tacos) to make it easier. I'll have to watch a 3rd time but I believe he said something about the guest preferring her not to go all out with cooking. Also something about a sink full of dirty dishes. Amy was pushing for crock pot sliders, and Jeremy was firm about just ordering something easy.

If they really want less drama, as he stated in talking heads, they could have just skipped the whole party idea. First Matt is making a stink about having it at the big house. Then Amy is insisting on making the food. Plus there was the issue of not inviting the new BF/GF. A lot of drama for something so dumb...no offense to anyone here who's had a gender reveal party. 

• Love 2

Lets take it a step further, shall we?

I'm going to just assume that they had to have a gender reveal party. For the show, because their religion requires it, because Jesus came to them in a vision - it doesn't matter. They had to have a gender reveal party.

AND they had to have it in Hillsboro, and not Bend, despite how they hadn't moved yet.

If he and Auj really wanted less drama and doing it as they wanted, then THEY should have done all the work for their damn party. Gender reveal parties aren't like showers or weddings or birthdays, where there's a social etiquette thing about planning your own. You want a nice party and you don't want your friends all upset that your mommy made crockpot sliders and you have weird unimaginable stress over wanting subs and tacos and not getting them?

And you're not poor? And you have a tv show that will fucking pay for shit?

Go to a hotel and hire out the restaurant for the afternoon. Plan your own goddam party and get it catered. This isn't so goddamn hard unless you're Jeremy Roloff and you can't make a fucking decision for yourself unless five people sign off on it and you're physically standing on the goddamn farm.

Jeremy wanted his mommy to plan and host the goddamn party and he also wanted his fucking way on the food, that's what his "OMG IT UPSETS PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU COOKED THE FOOD, *AMY*" was all about. He's a passive aggressive bitch and he learned how to gaslight his mom from his daddy.

*and when I was growing up, we didn't call our mom and dad by their first names because that was *disrespectful*. I can't wait for little Pecular Dynamic Roloff to be all "Oh Jeremy, I'm taking the car, I want it my way".

• Love 5

Yeah, that "article" was yet another rehash of "Our one piece of advice is to have a DATE NIGHT OH JESUS NEVER EVER STOP DATING!" and various advertisements for their sponsors and their pet project

• Love 2

Any excuse for a party now, & that's not just all of them, it seems to be the thing. We have people like this in our families & had there been 'gender reveal parties' they would have had them. I'm sure all their kids will when they are expecting, because it's the thing to do, but it's also because across the board every one of them loves getting attention.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I couldn't even look at the link for they were forcing me to buy the marriage journal.  NOT DOING IT!

Just click anywhere on the page except where the ad is. I didn't make it far into the post because of the errors. I guess they, too, can't stand to read what they write or they would proof their work. 

• Love 1

I'm sure that made the people who did give them gifts from the registry feel just wonderful.

I did like one of her suggestions, though -- books (but not the ones she is suggesting).  For a shower gift, my mom gave me books that I would need during my marriage.  There was a Bible, a budget book, a photo album, and a cook book.  She wrapped them separately and stacked them like a wedding cake.  One of my favorite gifts.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Tidbit said:

Just click anywhere on the page except where the ad is. I didn't make it far into the post because of the errors. I guess they, too, can't stand to read what they write or they would proof their work. 

Duh!  Thanks, just did it.  Wow, just wow.  Why would you register for stuff you don't want?  My cousin and her husband lived together before marriage and both brought home goods from their mothers (silver, china, crystal etc).  They never had their own large yard and were keen on gardening so they registered for gardening stuff.  Very cool idea.

What am I saying?  Gardening is work and Jer and Aug don't like work.  Gifts to keep them unencumbered, childlike is what they want.

Has anyone been able to figure out exactly how many vehicles they own? They seem to have the hipster sporty car with no seatbelts, the VW van, and the Subaru SUV. For some reason, I feel like there's another vehicle that they own as well. Perhaps if they weren't spending money on the impractical, not for family cars, and expensive family cars, they would have had more to put down on their mortgage to decrease the monthly payment. I'm sure they could find people stupid enough to pay extra for the sporty car and VW van because they were owned by the Roloffs.

Also, for people who like to chat about how much screwing they do for Jesus, the condoms she mentioned in her ad blog post struck me as odd. Perhaps they are now regretting not gifting them to Zach & Tori since they irresponsibly ruined Jer & Auj's plans to have the first male grandRoloff. I did notice that most of what they suggested when they suggested specific items, there was a code related to them. I wonder what kind of discount or benefit they are getting out of that.

• Love 1

I think there's three cars and a motorcycle. I think the old VW van was sold at some point. They have the SUV, the four door newish car they do the trips from Bend to Portland in, the orange BMW, and possibly a blue jeep - but that hasn't been seen in a bit and may have been sold. Auj mentioned Jer's motorcycle being moved with them to Los Angeles, and then Auj also gifted Jeremy with another motorcycle in Bend so there may be two. So I'm really not feeling much sympathy for the hipsters who are worried about making the mortgage. If it's too much house, either buy a less expensive house or give up some of the toys. I mean really, do they have any idea that the baby will be expensive? I don't want to hear any financial whining from these two.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Awfarmington said:

I just rewatched the episode from a week or two back with the gender reveal planning. I don't know the protocol for planning one these events (when I was pregnant, we just told everyone what sex it was) but the exchange with Amy and Jeremy was a little awkward. He wanted subs (Audrey wanted tacos) to make it easier. I'll have to watch a 3rd time but I believe he said something about the guest preferring her not to go all out with cooking. Also something about a sink full of dirty dishes. Amy was pushing for crock pot sliders, and Jeremy was firm about just ordering something easy.

If they really want less drama, as he stated in talking heads, they could have just skipped the whole party idea. First Matt is making a stink about having it at the big house. Then Amy is insisting on making the food. Plus there was the issue of not inviting the new BF/GF. A lot of drama for something so dumb...no offense to anyone here who's had a gender reveal party. 

14 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Lets take it a step further, shall we?

I'm going to just assume that they had to have a gender reveal party. For the show, because their religion requires it, because Jesus came to them in a vision - it doesn't matter. They had to have a gender reveal party.

AND they had to have it in Hillsboro, and not Bend, despite how they hadn't moved yet.

If he and Auj really wanted less drama and doing it as they wanted, then THEY should have done all the work for their damn party. Gender reveal parties aren't like showers or weddings or birthdays, where there's a social etiquette thing about planning your own. You want a nice party and you don't want your friends all upset that your mommy made crockpot sliders and you have weird unimaginable stress over wanting subs and tacos and not getting them?

And you're not poor? And you have a tv show that will fucking pay for shit?

Go to a hotel and hire out the restaurant for the afternoon. Plan your own goddam party and get it catered. This isn't so goddamn hard unless you're Jeremy Roloff and you can't make a fucking decision for yourself unless five people sign off on it and you're physically standing on the goddamn farm.

Jeremy wanted his mommy to plan and host the goddamn party and he also wanted his fucking way on the food, that's what his "OMG IT UPSETS PEOPLE TO KNOW YOU COOKED THE FOOD, *AMY*" was all about. He's a passive aggressive bitch and he learned how to gaslight his mom from his daddy.

*and when I was growing up, we didn't call our mom and dad by their first names because that was *disrespectful*. I can't wait for little Pecular Dynamic Roloff to be all "Oh Jeremy, I'm taking the car, I want it my way".

You could tell Amy was trying to hold back some of her thoughts throughout that whole awkward exchange in the barn. And what was that comment Jer made about Auj Poj's friends being uncomfortable with things at the farm?? Is it the fact that Amy and Matt are divorced and that doesn't agree with their ridiculous Christian beliefs? People need to get over themselves.

• Love 3

I thought people talking about how 'yellow' Aug appeared were exaggerating but in some of the talking heads when it was just Jer and Auj sitting next to each other it was actually shocking.  Almost like a split screen in terms of skin tones. Unless a yellow light shining down on her from above she might have some health issues of her own.

Perhaps Matt and Amy were not made to feel welcome in Bend.  Jer and Auj wouldn't want their territory dirtied by people who are **gasp** divorced.

• Love 4