Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

This is the photo I was referring to - she's telling us to look at her not thin belly and not glamorous dress but neither are visible in this photo...

I'm not against the message of "its not about how you look" but I have a problem with that message coming from someone who is very very very into displaying how pretty she is and where her clothes and accessories c come from and how she's so pretty and all her friends always joyful, always pretty, always seeking new cute clothes and of course ever loving Jesus.

Audrey, honey? I think we all get that you're not feeling so fresh as the pregnancy grinds on. Let me explain why these little diatribes aren't working.

You're refusing to acknowledge that you are part of the problem. You devote endless time to your appearance, you have blog posts about your favorite clothes and how pretty you look in them, you have picture after picture of yourself in nice expensive clothes indulging yourself. For fuck's sake, you made a youtube video on how you make your hair pretty.  You obviously care a great deal about whether or not other people think you look pretty.

If looks didn't matter, you'd have some ugly friends. 

• Love 7

Don't fall into the pit of lies that Instagram tried to throws at you with today.

A word of advice to Audrey from me: proofread your drivel before you post it. You sound like a idiot. 

Since the dumb bitch is calling herself a professional writer, I think this is fair.

• Love 5
(edited)

I just went to the Aujpoj website for the first time.  If you want a chuckle, read her blog.  This woman is a narcissist.  Do we really need 10 photos of her wearing the same outfit but with different poses?  How many photos do we need of her staring forlornly off in the distance?  How many photos can we handle of Jer with his skinny jeans and man bun?  For $4.99 a month you can get her devotional...what a bargain!  :)

ETA:  I especially loved her blog post about giving up make-up for Lent.  She puts in a disclaimer:  if she has a zit or is doing an interview she'll wear make-up.  So, if I give up chocolate and I'm PMS-ing, is it ok to break down and eat a Hershey bar?

Edited by Phoebe70
  • Love 10
42 minutes ago, Phoebe70 said:

I just went to the Aujpoj website for the first time.  If you want a chuckle, read her blog.  This woman is a narcissist.  Do we really need 10 photos of her wearing the same outfit but with different poses?  How many photos do we need of her staring forlornly off in the distance?  How many photos can we handle of Jer with his skinny jeans and man bun?  For $4.99 a month you can get her devotional...what a bargain!  :)

ETA:  I especially loved her blog post about giving up make-up for Lent.  She puts in a disclaimer:  if she has a zit or is doing an interview she'll wear make-up.  So, if I give up chocolate and I'm PMS-ing, is it ok to break down and eat a Hershey bar?

Jesus does not charge anything for advice.  LOL.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Phoebe70 said:

LOL that one tickled me!  Thanks for the smile this morning.

I just ventured to the dark side and visited the blog. So much "subtle" product placement. I kept waiting to see "This Godly thought brought to you by .........". God doesn't care what you look like <glamour shot>, it isn't all about makeup <1 pound of makeup glamour shot>,  it's all about the inner beauty <product placement> <glamour shot>.

So unintentionally hilarious. What will they do for money when the show ends and the free site hits and product placement $ stop coming?

• Love 2
(edited)

"Wait for a man who you'd want to be the father of your children instead of a man who's still acting like a child...."

ROFL!!!!!  From the woman who is married to an unemployed man-child.

ETA:  And what the heck is wrong with watching Netflix with your spouse?  I'd much rather watch Netflix with my hubby than getting eaten alive by mosquitos in front of a campfire.

Edited by Phoebe70
  • Love 21
(edited)

It's all so smug. Preferring Netflix on the couch to conversations around a campfire isn't a character flaw, Audrey! 

Remember when she said that Jeremy was the cerebral one? When has that douchenugget ever said anything remotely insightful or profound? Like, even for all the talk about what a great Christian he is, I've never seen him expound on theology or the Bible with anything approaching intellectual rigor. He might cosign "better*" writers/thinkers, but he never actually talks about other people's writings with any depth whatsoever, which makes me wonder how much of it he's genuinely read/absorbed. Either he just latches on to certain books because they're de rigueur in conservative evangelical circles** without actually reading them or he reads them, but he's not a careful reader at all. And can you imagine this bimbo engaging in any sort of exegetical analysis of scripture?? 

* Frankly I don't think much of Tim Keller, but obviously he's a million times better than Jeremy. 

** If he were really cerebral, he wouldn't be afraid to tackle more progressive Christian writing, even if only to disagree with them. Instead all this fool can do is retweet Blaze articles. 

Edited by galax-arena
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, galax-arena said:

Remember when she said that Jeremy was the cerebral one? When has that douchenugget ever said anything remotely insightful or profound? Like, even for all the talk about what a great Christian he is, I've never seen him expound on theology or the Bible with anything approaching intellectual rigor. He might cosign "better*" writers/thinkers, but he never actually talks about other people's writings with any depth whatsoever, which makes me wonder how much of it he's genuinely read/absorbed. Either he just latches on to certain books because they're de rigueur in conservative evangelical circles** without actually reading them or he reads them, but he's not a careful reader at all. And can you imagine this bimbo engaging in any sort of exegetical analysis of scripture?? 

There's a lot of "literary absorption" that goes on in conservative circles.  Many years ago, I was on a cruise, sharing a cabin with a female co-worker.  We figured we'd be compatible because we are both Christians.  Wrong.

During the course of a conversation in our cabin, I mentioned that I enjoyed reading "The Da Vinci Code."  She went off.  "My pastor says that book is heresy, and that no Christian should read it.  And if they do read it, they should recognize the heresy, and therefore they wouldn't have enjoyed reading it."

Me:  So I assume you haven't read the book?

Her:  Absolutely not.  My pastor said not to.

Me:  Just wondering . . . did your pastor read it, or did someone else tell him not to?

Somehow, our relationship was never the same after that cruise.

• Love 6
(edited)

I've also noticed that a lot of conservative evangelicals have an issue with fiction in general, outside of some pre-approved authors/series (e.g. C.S. Lewis, Tolkien, Laura Ingalls Wilder, etc.) or stuff they read as a kid. Obviously #notallevangelicals, but aversion to fiction is definitely an issue; I know Relevant Magazine has actually written articles exhorting Christians to embrace fiction lmao. And is it a coincidence that reading (literary) fiction has been correlated with increasing empathy for others...? Maybe someone should shove a book by Flannery O'Connor into Jeremy's hands. 

When I was in college, I was part of a conservative evangelical (Southern Baptist affiliated) fellowship group. One day the fellowship leader noticed that I was reading a novel and started telling me how he thought fiction was all a waste of time and that he'd rec me some good non-fiction to read. I was bemused. Writing this comment made me look up the fellowship group's website. I went to the staff page, where they listed their favorite books. Yep, it's like 90% non-fiction, and the fiction that's listed is mostly either Tolkien, Lewis, or Austen. I think one person actually said Harry Potter and another said Twilight. That was about as radical as it got...which, granted, was pretty radical because omg witchcraft & wizardry~ 

ETA: LMAO, okay, so I decided to google "Flannery O'Connor Christian" and came up with a Gospel Coalition (which Tim Keller aka Jeremy's boo, co-founded) article praising her. I was pleasantly surprised...until I read the comments. One person expressed pleasure that TGC would write an article about O'Connor. The other commenters just started harping about how she wasn't a true Christian or was burning in hell and if you want to understand why the world is so violent then just look at all the people praising Flannery O'Connor and hey might I recommend a memoir (i.e. non-fiction) instead? 

Has Jeremy ever talked about any fiction that he enjoys? 

Edited by galax-arena
  • Love 1

My favorite part of Auj's nonsense:  "Wait for a man who is more dedicated to pursuing Jesus than he is to pursuing his career ambitions."  Auj, believe it or not, it is possible to pursue Jesus while also working to earn a living.  I think I'll wait for a man who has SOME career ambitions instead of settling for a man who seems allergic to work.

• Love 12

What exactly is their education?  I remember both the twins had a terrible time in high school.  Did Jeremy just go to some kind of photo school but no formal college?  What did Audrey do as far as education?

4 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What exactly is their education?  I remember both the twins had a terrible time in high school.  Did Jeremy just go to some kind of photo school but no formal college?  What did Audrey do as far as education?

Audrey

https://www.linkedin.com/in/audrey-roloff-951ba247

To the point

Oregon State UniversityBachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing and Entrepreneurship2009 – 2014

Oregon State UniversityMarketing and Entrepreneurship, Business2014

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Audrey

https://www.linkedin.com/in/audrey-roloff-951ba247

To the point

Oregon State UniversityBachelor of Science (B.S.), Marketing and Entrepreneurship2009 – 2014

Oregon State UniversityMarketing and Entrepreneurship, Business2014

LOl reading along in her  linked and I spotted this one.  She surely makes selling a tshirt or skirt a big experience.  Retail sales.  I'm sure part time. 

Sales Associate

Anthropologie

2012 – 2012 (less than a year)

•Understanding customer needs, offering creative advice, exhibiting product expertise, and developing long-term relationships
•Balancing customer demands and employee requests by quickly responding and completing tasks in a fast-paced work environment
•Enhancing store atmosphere by paying close attention to detail and making design adjustments to complement the current trends
•Promoting the “Anthro” customer communication program by advocating its benefits and exceeding my goal of daily membership sign-ups, which enables our company to better understand what our customers value so that we can exceed their expectations

Maybe she's, as my grandma would say, 'high strung'! 

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 2
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Yes he went  someplace in Santa Barbara, I lived in that county at the time and had never heard of it. Hopefully she was doing something academically during that time before they got married.  Perhaps a blog about bringing Jesus into your engagement.  I got married at a friends house in a beautiful resort area near LA and the minister she knew was on vacation so we had someone no one knew.  ( we were not religious at all). He actually said to us how much better his sex life was since he brought  Jesus into it.  The screw drivers started extra early the morning of because we really didn't know what we were going to get. 

How responsible is stating devotion to Jesus is more important that career? Jesus going to pay the mortgage?  

Thanks to posters who put links up to her posts as they sound like she's speaking in tongues. . Bullet train to Hell running on time?  

Thanks for her education update. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • Love 1

Jeremy went to the Brooks Institute of Photography, which was a for-profit college that lacked regional accreditation. They once had to settle a multimillion dollar class-action lawsuit for "willfully misleading" prospective students, and they shut down just last year. 

Jeremy's degree is a vanity degree that means shit. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, camom said:

My favorite part of Auj's nonsense:  "Wait for a man who is more dedicated to pursuing Jesus than he is to pursuing his career ambitions."  Auj, believe it or not, it is possible to pursue Jesus while also working to earn a living. 

If there was any kind of evidence that Jeremy is actually "pursuing Jesus" (aside from spouting random googled bible quotes to use in his blog) I might consider cutting them a break on this.  But he seems neither focused on the word of the Lort nor interested in pursuing a real career. 

Is there some third option besides Jesus and work that Odd can come up with? Is being a reality tv bozo a valid enough use of one's lifetime that makes a guy worthy of marrying?  Because that is all I see Jeremy doing.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

•Promoting the “Anthro” customer communication program by advocating its benefits and exceeding my goal of daily membership sign-ups, which enables our company to better understand what our customers value so that we can exceed their expectations

The urban dictionary thinks 'anthro' is something else entirely. 

Do they consider the Beating 50 thing and the Navigator's Council book to be Jer's "work"? I don't see him contributing in any other way. As annoying as I find Auj, I assume she's generating at least some income selling her Always More crap, essential oils, and until recently the Barre classes she taught. I guess Jer's biggest contribution is being part of a reality show family, though. 

13 hours ago, Bunbun77 said:

New post by Auj:

"Jeremy is not an exception. Men like this DO exist. Pray for him and wait for him" 

?

i made an account just to comment on this.

Jeremy is not what women are waiting for, Audrey. He in unintelligent, has no ambition, no work ethic, is disrespectful to his family, judgmental, a complete poser, and he is not even "attractive" anymore (I never found him attractive but now he looks like he spends the night in a trash container). 

"Wait for a man who is more dedicated to pursuing Jesus than he is to pursuing his career ambitions". Yes, Audrey. We are well aware of the fact that Jeremy has no career ambitions. HOT STUFF.

• Love 19

Katydid - I strongly suspect Jer thinks he's contributing a great deal by deigning to be on camera. But yes, without the tv show where he's paid to stand around and look bored, Jeremy has no discernable job at all. 

And I do wonder how long he'll continue to be the pampered prince on this point. Matt has yet to force the little bitch boy into a humiliating "HOW ARE YOU GONNA PAY FOR THIS BABY?" conversation, but it's really getting sad that Matt is such an ass to Zach with these conversations but doesn't say boo to Jeremy's "I want the farm but I also want to continue to do whatever pleases me at the moment" attitude.

God forbid that poor Little Peculiar Dynamic Roloff be less than perfect. I actually wondered less about dwarfism and more about the congenital heart defect that Jeremy's deceased uncle had. I don't think a healthy child is going to *help* this marriage but god forbid these two assholes have a kid with problems.

• Love 2

Had a couple of minutes while having my morning coffee, so I read Audrey's linkedin stuff.  Two observations from an old lady;

• She's never had a job that lasted more than a year, so
  • I assume a degree in Entrepreneurship qualifies you to do so little that you're not seen as a long-term employee?

I've felt for years (based on real life and court shows) that "entrepreneur" is defined as someone who's unemployed and can't hold a job, but has delusions of grandeur.  Fits here.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Had a couple of minutes while having my morning coffee, so I read Audrey's linkedin stuff.  Two observations from an old lady;

• She's never had a job that lasted more than a year, so
  • I assume a degree in Entrepreneurship qualifies you to do so little that you're not seen as a long-term employee?

I've felt for years (based on real life and court shows) that "entrepreneur" is defined as someone who's unemployed and can't hold a job, but has delusions of grandeur.  Fits here.

Audrey and Jeremy are what we used to call    'all talk and no show'!

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I actually was curious enough to check it out too.  I was actually impressed I didn't see any obvious spelling or grammar errors.

3 minutes ago, Akenta said:

I actually was curious enough to check it out too.  I was actually impressed I didn't see any obvious spelling or grammar errors.

With all of that education she has probably looked into Spell Check for those spelling and grammar errors!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Akenta said:

Look closer:  "One of five interns to traveled to Spokane, Washington"

I've reviewed and created a LOT of resumes for friends, families, co-workers and clients over the years.  This one breaks a lot of rules.  It's the type that I would have immediately put into the "probably not" stack if I were reviewing a bunch of resumes for an open position.  It wouldn't even earn a "call for initial interview" rating.

• Love 4

"Selected to model in a photo shoot for the 2014 fall Nike running product line"

Well, there's "selected to model" and "appeared in ads"; all of the ads I see for the 2014 women's running shoes have African American women.  Puffery.  

• Love 4

Other spelling errors:

preformed consumer trail testing

Weird sentence construction/grammar:

Inspiring youth with the intention to increasing their confidence, and encouraging them to persevere throughout their races    

Training in SAP software system used for ordering shipping Nike product for athletes and completing invoices

And she doesn't end any sentences with periods although I accept that could be part of the trendy millennial resume format. 

I also find it magically delicious that she hasn't held a real job for longer than a few months but coupling this with the constantly hilarious grammar and spelling issues on her blogs, I feel I must give her some serious advice.

Audrey, I actually applaud how you want to be a writer and a blogger. Whether I agree with your religious views or not, I am not saying what I am about to say to *cut you down* or *hate*.

You need to proof read. If you lack the knowledge to edit your own work - and that's nothing to be ashamed of - then you need to find someone who will edit and proof read for you. No one is going to take you seriously as a professional writer, if there are obvious spelling and grammar errors in your writing, and right now that is the case. No one is going to take your views seriously, if you don't present them in a professional manner and blog articles full of misspelled words and obvious grammar errors tell the audience reading them that you just didn't give a damn and you weren't taking your article seriously. I'm not saying this to be mean.

If I wanted to be mean, I would just note that your work history screams that you have no useful skills and rely on being pretty. 

• Love 2

I was reading an old post on Audrey's blog, and she talks about how she's grateful for her job with the wine company even if it was soul-sucking because it taught her to grind and work hard. Girl, you lasted less than year at Gallo, you know jack shit about grinding. 

• Love 10

I have to agree, Galax-arena. Eight months is not long enough to call it soul sucking, and it's also not long enough to brag about grinding and working hard. 

And I wonder how Gallo feels about her commentary. 

• Love 4

And not to mention within those 8 months she took time off for her wedding, honeymoon, vacations, holidays, and when she broke her foot she couldn't work for a long time. It wouldn't be a far stretch to say she only worked for 6 months. 

• Love 5

If you click the link on her Instagram bio, I guess it's her latest blog about the baby shower. If you scroll through it you get to her shout out about using babylist.com for all her registries. So if you click that you can see her baby item requests and all her adoring fans can go out and buy all this stuff up and send it to her. 

• Love 1

To be fair, Moody Girl, I was actually amused that she was really quite subtle about the baby gift registry being available for people to see and perhaps lavish her with gifts. 

It's duly noted that all the baby stuff is requested to be organic. 

Though my cynical side notes that rather than rock the baby in a natural, organic, wooden baby cradle, they are opting for the plastic, app operated expensive thing.... 

Gosh, we're only about six weeks away from the birth of the Anti-Christ... I mean the arrival of Precious Peculiar Dynamic Roloff. ;)

• Love 3

Ugh! These people and their ridiculous Jessica Alba overpriced diapers! If you're really concerned about chemicals and whatnot touching your baby's nether regions, use cloth diapers. Since Jeremy lacks any kind of ambition career-wise, he'll be readily available to help launder poopy diapers. 

• Love 5

Yeah, remember, Jeremy follows Daddy Matt's example. I hope Audrey realizes that means shitty diapers are Audrey's work. Oh, and that if they ever do divorce, she's going to be the "Amy" in this equation - the one who killed Jer's dreams, and who DID NOTHING but live off Jer's success because, you know, Jer has a penis so he's the money maker.

And while I don't like it when motherhood and raising the child and being the primary caregiver is discounted, I wonder if Auj realizes exactly how dependant she is on Jer being a reality show whore. And how dependant she is on Matt and Amy Roloff for maintaining her upper middle class lifestyle where she doesn't work, and Jeremy doesn't work except to be filmed musing about their pretentious lifestyle.

• Love 4

I can't believe she put not only one but at least TWO kinds of nipple butter balm ointment stuff on her registry (I quit reading when I came across the second one).  

That is just so ... personal. And so cheap. Just go buy it yourself, Audrey.  

• Love 13