Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

58 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Dear God, who does stuff like this?? I mean really. Sure, it's sweet to have video keepsakes for the future. But, geeeezzz. Gag. They're so full of themselves. 

Narcissists. Narcissists do crap like this.

• Love 12

Honestly I just find myself wondering why they are making pretentious videos when they have a house to remodel? You know, so they have a place to live in before the baby is born?

And when has Jer ever called her "Daisy Braids"?

I'm beginning to hope that Amy totally respects how they don't want her around and cites that as why she won't be taking the baby every other weekend.

• Love 8

I can't remember if it was on this blog or another and quite frankly I don't want to go back and reread the comments on here, but did someone say they have one of the Navigators Council journals? I'm just curious what one of the devotionals in it are like, if they are just the same thing Audrey peddles for her always more devotionals. 

2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

How did they get those arial shots?  Did they use a drone? ??  ???

I haven't seen anyone dancing around a field of daisies in a white dress with a flower crown since those mother nature butter commercials.  

Yes! I kept waiting for it to turn into a advertisement for something. So bizarre. 

• Love 3

That video makes me want to puke.  "Daisy Braids?!"  I'm confused....she's trying to go for the natural, earthy look yet she has about a pound of make-up on her face.  When will Jer get rid of that ridiculous man-bun?  My teenager and I were watching an old episode (pre man-bun) and she said, "Oh my god, Jeremy was actually cute!  What happened?"  She was so surprised that at one time he was attractive.

• Love 5
(edited)

Jer and Auj are so much alike. I have no idea what they are going to do for money when their show ends. They remind me of the original 'flower children' of the 60s. Good thing- because a commune lifestyle will be what they can afford. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 1

Jer and Auj are so much alike. I have no idea what they are going to do for money when their show ends. They remind me of the original 'flower children' of the 60s. Good thing- because a commune lifestyle will be what they can afford. 

I disagree in that Jer and Auj are way too materialistic and way too conservative to be flower children. I really think the earth mother narrative of this video is hilarious. Little Peculiar Dynamic Roloff is gonna wreck their world, I think.

• Love 5

Long time lurker! I'm going to call it. Baby girl is going to be named Daisy. They are setting the stage for self important baby naming. Would be just like them to do that. Then everyone is supposed to just bow down to their extreme specialness. Barf.  Middle name Oak? Acacia? Or perhaps the boning tree was naturally of some exotic nature and therefore middle name will be something like Tsuga (hemlock) or trendy like Ash. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Punkadoo said:

Long time lurker! I'm going to call it. Baby girl is going to be named Daisy. They are setting the stage for self important baby naming. Would be just like them to do that. Then everyone is supposed to just bow down to their extreme specialness. Barf.  Middle name Oak? Acacia? Or perhaps the boning tree was naturally of some exotic nature and therefore middle name will be something like Tsuga (hemlock) or trendy like Ash. 

Anybody remember what kind of tree held the treehouse in which the baby was conceived?  That might be a clue as to her middle name.

• Love 1

Guys, I'm sorry, but I really really hope they're not naming, even middle naming, the kid with THE TREE THEY FUCKED IN.

I mean, how do you explain that? "Why is your middle name Juniper, Daisy?"

"A juniper tree is the type of tree Mommy and Daddy were in when they fornicated and created me"

Daisy itself is a cute name but I don't know that I'd name a kid that, but that's just me. It reminds me of the kitchen maid Daisy on Downton Abbey and it's not a favorable comparison.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

"A juniper tree is the type of tree Mommy and Daddy were in when they fornicated and created me"

"Copulated" would be a better word.  "Fornicated" would infer they were not legally married when the act occurred.  

• Love 2
On 6/25/2017 at 5:08 AM, MissHavisham said:

The hipsters they are faux. Portland area hipsters do not drink Coors even ironically. They also do not buy boring houses way, way out in the 'burbs.

As a lifelong Portlander who is, unfortunately, hipster-adjacent, I have to disagree with your first statement. However, I totally agree with the house thing; I was stunned--STUNNED!--when I saw that boxy suburban garage-with-house-attached. I mean I guess they want to be close to the farm so the expected hipster-family 'hoods (St Johns, Beaumont) would be out, but I could see them in, say, Multnomah Village or something. That house, in that hood, was the last thing I would have guessed. Still, ~$450k goes a lot further in Hillsboro than it does in Portland; dare I give them credit for choosing practicality over image?

Isn't that a little bit poor etiquette? Having your mom host the baby shower?

I mean, I am forgiving that this is a *second* baby shower for the same baby since I think the shower in Bend was a smaller affair and more of a good bye party.

Now I am curious if there will be a *third* shower at the farm as well. :)

For filming, you know.

Poor little Daisy Chain Roloff.... :D

• Love 1

I theorized a long time ago they would name that poor baby after the tree in which she was allegedly conceived ... I went so far as to actually track down the video of them in the treehouse just to see what kind of tree it was in (incidentally, I don't know if anyone else has seen that video, but that was no ordinary tree house.  It's nicer than many homes, basically a lodge on stilts among some trees.  When Audrey talks about it she makes it sound so much more ... tree-housey.  The poseur!).  

Anyway, I don't know what kind of trees they were.  They were big ones.  They weren't junipers or any kind of conifer, and I don't think they were oaks.  Or maples.  Or willows.  They weren't palm trees or fruit trees, and Elm trees are no more.  So, I guess that narrows it down to only like 5,000 other kinds of trees they could possible be, lol.  

Yeah, I have no idea.

• Love 1

I don't know where they were (but found a place in N. Carolina) that lists the following:Poplar, black walnut, persimmon, cherry, white pine and yellow pine.

So little Daisy Walnut . Or Daisy Persimmon.

6 hours ago, Pachengala said:

As a lifelong Portlander who is, unfortunately, hipster-adjacent, I have to disagree with your first statement. However, I totally agree with the house thing; I was stunned--STUNNED!--when I saw that boxy suburban garage-with-house-attached. I mean I guess they want to be close to the farm so the expected hipster-family 'hoods (St Johns, Beaumont) would be out, but I could see them in, say, Multnomah Village or something. That house, in that hood, was the last thing I would have guessed. Still, ~$450k goes a lot further in Hillsboro than it does in Portland; dare I give them credit for choosing practicality over image?

I live in Portland, not lifelong, but long enough. You think they're actual hipsters? That's what you disagree with? I think it's just a put-on persona.

2 minutes ago, MissHavisham said:

I live in Portland, not lifelong, but long enough. You think they're actual hipsters? That's what you disagree with? I think it's just a put-on persona.

Well, in my experience, 'hipster' is a put-on persona. But eh! We probably just know different hipsters

• Love 3
(edited)

Re. Tree names...In the 80's, I had a college friend who's brother was a 70's style, commune living hippie.  This guy and his wife were in their early 20's at the time and lived on a compound in VT.  Made their own butter, kept bees, no electricity- the whole back to nature thing.  They had 3 kids...Birch (boy), Aspen (girl), Maple (boy).  At a reunion a few years ago I asked my old buddy how his family was.  His brother and his wife still lived in VT (in a house by now, own a goat farm, making cheese, soap and wool), but the kids totally abandoned their parents' lifestyle.  They all changed their names. Two work in investment banking and the other became a lawyer who's firm represents an oil company. 

Edited by BusyOctober
  • Love 2

Good times Busy October - I personally have a perfectly normal name but I grew up in a community that was mostly ex-hippie with kids names Patches, Precious, Ishi, Moon Shadow, and Crystal, amongst others. There were a lot of name changes.

• Love 2

Oh goodness, she's losing her looks quickly. No hate; pregnancy makes some of us uglier--my face got bigger and my nose got huge and it sucks but that's life. I hope Jer isn't an ass about it.

On 7/1/2017 at 8:11 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

How did they get those arial shots?  Did they use a drone? ??  ???

I haven't seen anyone dancing around a field of daisies in a white dress with a flower crown since those mother nature butter commercials.  

"it's not nice to fool Mother Nature"  Those commercials?

Oh my that video, Twit and Twat they are.

• Love 4
(edited)
On 7/2/2017 at 1:58 PM, Jellybeans said:

I think you are right.  Daisy (insert tree) is her name.  Unless she gets peeved enough reading it here.  And Audrey, my maine coon's cat was named Daisy.  

Yeah.  I can play too.  Hey Aud!  I took a really nice shit this morning, and I named it Daisy!  So sweet of you to name your kid after it.

Edited by Honey

As you scroll through your social media feed of yesterday's #4thofjuly posts, are you falling into the comparison trap? Is scrolling through the images of girls with perfectly tan skin, slim bellies, beachy hair, super cropped tops and super cheeky shorts making you feel like your not ______ enough? I write this because I've been there too... I've always loved the 4th of July, but getting on social media the next day just seems to boil up some deep rooted insecurities. Can you relate!? So here's a photo of me and Jeremy witth my not so tanned skin, my not so slim belly, and my not so sexy dress. Don't fall into the pit of lies that Instagram tries to throw at you with today. You are more precious that rubies (Proverbs 3:15). You are the crowned jewel of His creation. Your beauty is not defined by your hair and skin, it's defined by your heart and soul. Choose to claim the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit today (1 peter 3:4). #journeyofjerandauj #beating50percent

Hilariously, the photo that accompanies this little missive is Audrey with her hair perfectly done, makeup nice and not overdone for a change.... and her belly not visible, and her dress mostly not visible. Hmmmm.

Auj, you're a redhead. No one expects you to have a tan.

And dang, Jeremy was never my cup of tea but I'd at least concede he was cute as a high schooler. He's not getting better with age at all.

On 7/2/2017 at 11:42 AM, Punkadoo said:

You beat me too it!  Daisy it is!  But I think they will go all the way and call her Daisy Braids Roloff!

On 7/2/2017 at 11:47 AM, AZChristian said:

Anybody remember what kind of tree held the treehouse in which the baby was conceived?  That might be a clue as to her middle name.

Boy they tell everything don't they.  http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/jeremy-and-audrey-on-tlcme-treehouse-adventure/

My long-deceased grandfather wore those glasses better in the 1970s, Jeremy.

And Auj, you're pregnant and therefore not expected to have a flat stomach, you idiot. BTW, God doesn't like it when you fish for compliments using a Bible verse as a cover. 

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

My long-deceased grandfather wore those glasses better in the 1970s, Jeremy.

And Auj, you're pregnant and therefore not expected to have a flat stomach, you idiot. BTW, God doesn't like it when you fish for compliments using a Bible verse as a cover. 

The glasses drive me crazy. If you look up a mugshot of Jeffrey Dahmer--that is what I think of when I see Jeremy's glasses. ?

• Love 2