Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Can someone tell me why so many commenters RanDoMly cApiTalize soMe tHinGs? It's like reading a ransom note.

I have a 40-something cousin who does this on facebook, and it drives me crazy.  I think she thinks it's cute and shows how hip she is.  I just find it annoying.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

You know? Good for them.

... and good for Amy, too.

As for Matt, well he can just suck it. His little plan to oust Amy from her home has been foiled ... at least temporarily.  

I guess it's back to the drawing board, you lil' dickens! 

• Love 7

Oh I think Matt will get his house eventually.

And I am waiting to see if Jeremy gets that talking to, like Zach got, on how babies cost money and masturbating the garage with your camera equipment doesn't actually pay the bills and perhaps Jeremy needs to consider formalizing how he "wants to work the farm" into actual required duties that he's not allowed skip out on?

Ironically I think Auj's declaration that Jer made the decision to move might be a major bitch point. Every discussion they displayed on this topic was Auj wanting to move to Portland and Jer wanting to stay in Bend and suddenly Jeremy is taking the reins and... doing what Audrey wants. I wonder if he'll resent it when Matt starts expecting him to be at his beck and call again.

But then, I suspect parenthood is going to smack Jer in the face and he might find playing fetch and being Daddy's little bitch boy preferable to being a house husband.

It's not that I mind that he's a 27 year old slacker who lives off a tv reality show - it's that even Matt seems to indulge Jeremy not working or providing, while visibly chiding Zach for following Jer's lead.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

you know? Good for them. They're both too old, and too well paid as reality whores to make the audience buy a "we had to move in with Jer's mom" storyline.

Amy may not have wanted to give them more than a room in her house and Auj couldn't live in a TRAILER!! I mean OMG like what would everyone think???

1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

masturbating the garage

WHAT???????

Have Jer and Auj Poj not posted any news about baby Jackson on their social medias? I occasionally browse at Auj Poj's insta, but haven't noticed anything. I find it odd for people who are so big on social media. I'd at least throw in something about how awesome my new little nephew is. 

Auj had one post that she took down. Because I am a fair person, I will say that I think the whole family is currently restricted on posting about Baby Jackson because of the secret surrounding Jackson's potential dwarfism.

Look at how fair I am being! :D

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Auj had one post that she took down. Because I am a fair person, I will say that I think the whole family is currently restricted on posting about Baby Jackson because of the secret surrounding Jackson's potential dwarfism.

That crossed my mind, but would think it would at least be ok to share the pic they shared and make a comment. Amy did that, didn't she?

• Love 1

Has Jeremy ever heard of the saying " There's no such thing as a free lunch"?  I really believe that Jeremy and Audrey truly believe they should solely inherit the farm right now with no string attached!  They are more entitled and spoiled than I thought!  

• Love 3
On 5/27/2017 at 6:35 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

I'm a bitch, I'll admit it. I think she took it down because a lot of the comments were about Jackson and not about how wonderful she was for holding her nephew.  It would explain the total radio silence. Surely "Baby Jackson is adorable and we're so glad he's finally here." wouldn't break any restrictions towards his possible dwarfism. But the focus would be on the baby and not Saint Auj....

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Caracoa1 said:

Has Jeremy ever heard of the saying " There's no such thing as a free lunch"?  I really believe that Jeremy and Audrey truly believe they should solely inherit the farm right now with no string attached!  They are more entitled and spoiled than I thought!  

Are they doing any personal appearances? I found sites that advertise for Matt and Amy's personal appearances.  Amy's ranged from $5000.00-10,000.00!  That's pretty good, but, I suppose she also has to cover her transportation and accommodations. 

https://www.christianspeakers360.com/speaker/amy-roloff.php

I didn't see a listing for Jer and Auj. I'm not that familiar with their sites.  

Maybe, they are too busy right now, though, I would expect that they are settled in somewhere by now. 

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Are they doing any personal appearances? I found sites that advertise for Matt and Amy's personal appearances.  Amy's ranged from $5000.00-10,000.00!  That's pretty good, but, I suppose she also has to cover her transportation and accommodations. 

Maybe, they are too busy right now, though, I would expect that they are settled in somewhere by now. 

I think it's more traditional that fees do not include travel expenses, lodging, etc.  Those are on top of the basic fee.

I just find it interesting that she would be represented as a Christian speaker.  Between her language (yelling "Are you ******** me?" when the news of Z&T's pregnancy was announced), her ever-present alcoholic beverages, and the insinuation that she and Chris are cohabiting out of wedlock, there are a lot of Christian groups that would not be interested in her as a speaker.  What is her message?

A lot of churches and Christian organizations got burned by Khate Gosselin when she went from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" to Mega-Bitch Who Demanded Diva Treatment.  But deep down, Khate was always a demanding diva; she just expected more and more as time went on.  It's made some of those groups a lot more cautious about who they're willing to pay for appearances.

• Love 3

I believe Amy's talks focus on acceptance and diversity and seeing each other's differences as beautiful. Alcohol, per many Christians who scream it at me when I mention it as a vice, is expressly NOT forbidden by the Bible and if its entirely appropriate for Jer and Auj to be fine upstanding Christians with wine ever present and to be be Christian speakers as well... then I can't slag on Amy or Matt of the DUIs for getting hired as Christian speakers either. Although it is interesting that Amy AND Matt are openly dating and Audrey's lovely missives on God include how making love is a form of worship and you know, how she banged Jer in a treehouse without a condom... Somehow qualifies these people to be Christian speakers.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Alcohol, per many Christians who scream it at me when I mention it as a vice, is expressly NOT forbidden by the Bible . . . 

I understand exactly what you're saying.  We left a denomination we'd been part of for over 30 years partly because their stance on this was NOT Biblical.  But my experience with evangelical Christians (one of her "target audiences" per the bio) is that her drinking might be a determining factor as to whether they would see her as a good fit.

Nor would I pay to go hear J&A speak.  

• Love 1

I don't want to be offensive (although I may, so please understand its not my intent) but the Roloffs including Auj and Jer tend to have - in my opinion - a fairly sloppy sort of Christian faith where if you occasionally say "I love Jesus" you can do whatever the hell you want since you're saved. On the one hand, I am not a huge fan of the socially conservative "girls wear long dresses and get married and have babies and that's what they're for!" concepts... on the other hand, Jeremy slamming his penis up Auj's channel chanting his wedding vows to Jesus is a wee bit loosy goosy for me to call it religious.

• Love 6
(edited)

Jer and Auj seem to follow a more hipsterish, Mark Driscollesque form of Christianity. 

Orthodox, Catholics, Episcopalian, and a goodly section of Lutherans have nothing against alcohol used judiciously.  Getting a DUI, however, would get some looks because that would be excessive as well as dangerous for himself and other people. 

Edited by Absolom
  • Love 1

I find it interesting at the beginning of tonight's episode Audrey says she's 15 weeks pregnant and the nurse called asking if they wanted to know the gender. Gender can be seen but there but only if all the cards are stacked correctly. It usually is more feesable and accurate between 18-20 weeks.  I wouldn't be surprised if the baby is "premature" just to keep the story of the treehouse romp. 

God, these two are pretentious and insufferable.  Oh...it's messy! Amy and Matt's situation is so messy! MESSY! MESSY! MESSY! Bitch, please! You know what's messy that rats nest on Jeremy's head!  I skipped out on a lot of years at Roloff farms, but were these two this bad from the beginning of their relationship (well whenever they first came in tv)?

• Love 8

So it seems that both of them wanted a boy first. Hahahahaha

The contrast between the two couples preparing for their babies is striking.  Jer and Oddj seem to overthink everything and make life harder than it needs to be, while Zach and Tori are the ones who are actually dealing with the real challenges (Sully's death, Zach being sick for unknown reasons, LP baby), yet they don't seem to dwell on any of it. 

• Love 3

It definitely seems like they wanted a boy. I'm not buying Jeremy's half hearted "I'm so excited it's a girl" with his sullen face. It all seemed very forced. Plus those dumb smoke things did look blue at first during the gender reveal--Zach said nice fake out. Ha ha. 

• Love 1
On 5/29/2017 at 6:47 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

Oh I'm a bitch, trust me :)

I'm such a bitch that sometimes I have to step back from the edge - you haven't out bitched me at all :)

And I agree with your assessment

I read somewhere that bitches run in packs.

:-D

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Claire1745 said:

I find it interesting at the beginning of tonight's episode Audrey says she's 15 weeks pregnant and the nurse called asking if they wanted to know the gender. Gender can be seen but there but only if all the cards are stacked correctly. It usually is more feesable and accurate between 18-20 weeks.  I wouldn't be surprised if the baby is "premature" just to keep the story of the treehouse romp. 

My daughter is 14 weeks and will find out next week. Maybe that's the norm now?

• Love 2
(edited)

I don't mean to be a downer, but I'm not sure how great Jer and Odd will be at the parenting thing.  Parents have to but their children first, above all else.  That child has to become the center of their world if they want her to thrive, but I've never seen two more self-absorbed people in my life.  On and on ad nauseam about how uncomfortable the situation is when they're at the farm.  Grow up.  You're not children anymore, in fact you're now responsible for another child, so it's time to adult.  That includes learning to cope with a changed family dynamic.  How about focusing on the fact that you have two living, breathing parents there on that gorgeous farm, Jer?  I cannot bear one more comment from them about how awkward and uncomfortable they are being on the farm with all the tension and mess.  Too fucking bad, kids.  Do you think it's a picnic for anyone else involved?  Grow the fuck up!

Edited by beeziebee
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Literata said:

My daughter is 14 weeks and will find out next week. Maybe that's the norm now?

Hmm. I just had a baby and was given the choice to find out gender very early through early genetic screening tests or wait until my approx. 20 week ultrasound. 

29 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Hmm. I just had a baby and was given the choice to find out gender very early through early genetic screening tests or wait until my approx. 20 week ultrasound. 

This is via 3D ultrasound. Different parts of the country, maybe? Congratulations on your baby! ?

I finally figured out who J&A remind me of with their "we know everything and you know nothing, and we're really cool" attitudes: Tom Cruise when he was talking to Matt Lauer about Brooke Shields' decision to take anti-depressants for post-partum depression. "Matt, you haven't studied psychology. I have. You're glib. You don't even know what Ritalin is." 

Tom Cruise trying to sound like a professional in the fields of psychology and depression makes as much sense as J&A trying to sound like professionals in the field of successful marriage.

• Love 12
On 5/23/2017 at 7:36 AM, Christi said:

What's the weird horn thing growing on the right side of her chin? Looks like a long skin tag...shudder?

A good Christian wifey would have that removed....stat...shes gonna scare the baby

What's crazy is that it seems like whenever Jeremy posts pictures of her on instagram, he photoshops it out!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Literata said:

This is via 3D ultrasound. Different parts of the country, maybe? Congratulations on your baby! ?

Thanks and congrats to you too, grandma! Mine was a 3d anatomy ultrasound. I'm sure every office has their own way of doing things. 

Should be interesting to see those two become parents...

• Love 1

I'm so tired of hearing J&A talk about how messy and awkward things are at the farm.  If it makes them that uncomfortable, why don't they move away?  It's not like they have real jobs keeping them there.  Of course, if they moved, they might actually have to get jobs.  Shudder at the thought

• Love 5
On 5/30/2017 at 11:00 AM, ZoloftBlob said:

I don't want to be offensive (although I may, so please understand its not my intent) but the Roloffs including Auj and Jer tend to have - in my opinion - a fairly sloppy sort of Christian faith where if you occasionally say "I love Jesus" you can do whatever the hell you want since you're saved. On the one hand, I am not a huge fan of the socially conservative "girls wear long dresses and get married and have babies and that's what they're for!" concepts... on the other hand, Jeremy slamming his penis up Auj's channel chanting his wedding vows to Jesus is a wee bit loosy goosy for me to call it religious.

As dumb as they are, they figured out if they say "I love Jesus" enough times they can sell their crap to the sheeples.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, dugie said:

As dumb as they are, they figured out if they say "I love Jesus" enough times they can sell their crap to the sheeples.

Sadly, there are plenty of sheeple for whom that works.

• Love 3
On 5/30/2017 at 7:36 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

That's actually probably pretty cheap since she's a "celebrity".  I work for a kinda boring organization and the speakers we get for our conference are about $10k - people you would probably not know if you were not in this industry - but generally they go down to $5k for us because we're a non-profit.  And sometimes that includes travel and food expenses and sometimes it doesn't.  A speaker we had this year actually flew himself to the location - now I wonder if we had to pay for the gas for his plane lol 

• Love 1

Someone posted upthead that a lot of times, the person retaining them has to cover the expenses, like transportation.  I had no idea.  It sounds like a good way to make some income, if you can get a couple a month.  Of course, it involves travel, but, hey....even on the low end, that's not a bad income, imo.

that's what cracks me up...Amy pretending she needs to find a job. Between speaking fees, the farm, the show, the salsa, alimony... I think she can rest assure she is set for life.

• Love 1
(edited)

I'm still trying to figure out why Jer and Auj decided to have a baby just because Zach and Tori were having one. Did the couples have some sort of secret pact that they'd become parents together?  Because all I've been hearing is how annoyed Jer and Auj are about having to move their planned 5 year schedule up.  That was THEIR choice.  

I'm also tired of Jer's constant ' season of life' comments. He acts like a 60s coffeehouse philosopher. It's very annoying to those of us twice his age.   

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Love 6

I would think that the people with a baby are going to get more air time....not sure if those who get more air time get more money or not.  It might be a flat fee kind of thing. 

(edited)
On 5/25/2017 at 10:01 PM, Willowsmom said:

but,but,but Tawdry is awsomely perfectly magnificently beautiful. How could anyone think otherwise?

I used to think she was pretty, but she's pretty much lost her prettiness.  In fact, I would suggest that she have her liver checked, since she appears to be very yellow, and it doesn't look like faux tan.

Edited by Honey
On 5/27/2017 at 4:14 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

I'm sorry, I meant masturbating IN the garage. ;)

I have to admit that it had me stumped too.  Although it brought up some interesting images, yes it did.

14 hours ago, Honey said:

I used to think she was pretty, but she's pretty much lost her prettiness.  In fact, I would suggest that she have her liver checked, since she appears to be very yellow, and it doesn't look like faux tan.

Really? I thought that there was something odd.  She does look different and I think she looked that way BEFORE she got pregnant.  Maybe, it's her diet or makeup.  She's never tried to cover her freckles before has she? She also looked thinner to me. (Pre-pregancy).  Stress can do odd things to your body.  Hopefully, it's straightened out and she's healthy now for the pregnancy.  

• Love 1