Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

(edited)

I haven't been paying the Roloffs much attention lately, so I accidentally stumbled on this news. I love babies and baby announcements, but the most exciting thing about this one was coming here to see what you all had to say about it.

I hope for the baby's sake that Audrey has a healthy pregnancy and delivery--and that they both mature 10 years over the next 5 1/2 months--but oooh geez with the hipster announcement. Jer, cut your hair for Heaven's sakes! As a Christian, I have to say, overuse of phrases like "the author and creator of life" comes off at worst, very Pharisee-like and at best, what many in my denomination would refer to as "immature in your faith." Sometimes young people or people who are newly Christian jump in to the faith enthusiastically but shallowly and can burn out or be insincere. With these two, however, I think it's closer to the Pharisees.

Edited by sucker4reality
  • Love 7

A Typical family gets their photos done professionally one maybe two times a year. The pretentious couple seems that they get rofessiobal pictures done once a month and every time they go on vacation. 

• Love 1

I'm so glad I found this forum!  This couple blows my mind.  No real jobs, spoiled, married for a few short years and dare to give out marriage advice and CHARGE for it!  I am also a new parent and just can't wait to see how the baby plays a role in their business.  I am seeing a parenting advice book, notebook, seminar, in the next few years.  But someone already posted they will for sure be dropping that baby off at the grandparents every chance they get.  I just think all this "advice" they keep throwing out and preaching is going to come back to bite them in the butt. 

• Love 5

Jer is the "professional photog" of all those odious pictures of this odious couple.

Sad that I know this, but he attended the Brooks Institute, to study photography.

No one person could stomach taking endless pictures of them.

Blame a tripod and a remote shutter rigger.

Gotta spend the extra time to get Auj's "good" side or she looks like Heath Ledger's Joker's sister.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

Jer is the "professional photog" of all those odious pictures of this odious couple.

Sad that I know this, but he attended the Brooks Institute, to study photography.

No one person could stomach taking endless pictures of them.

Blame a tripod and a remote shutter rigger.

Gotta spend the extra time to get Auj's "good" side or she looks like Heath Ledger's Joker's sister.

Some of the pictures that are of them both are taken by other professional photographers. On Oddj insta story she had tagged some person who took their photos on the beach. When she posts them they will tag the photographer in them. 

When they went to North Carolina they had the photographers, who he'd the event that the pretentious couple was asked to speak at, take their pictures of them galacanting across town.And Julie Green(?) has taken a lot of them- 1st y at anniversary pics, the ones where they are floating on a lake and sitting on the Fj.  But most of the pictures that are of Oddj and Jerk alone are taken by themselves or friends. They probably have a portfolio bigger than Cindy Crawford's full or professional pictures taken of the two. 

4 minutes ago, Claire1745 said:

Some of the pictures that are of them both are taken by other professional photographers. On Oddj insta story she had tagged some person who took their photos on the beach. When she posts them they will tag the photographer in them. 

When they went to North Carolina they had the photographers, who he'd the event that the pretentious couple was asked to speak at, take their pictures of them galacanting across town.And Julie Green(?) has taken a lot of them- 1st y at anniversary pics, the ones where they are floating on a lake and sitting on the Fj.  But most of the pictures that are of Oddj and Jerk alone are taken by themselves or friends. They probably have a portfolio bigger than Cindy Crawford's full or professional pictures taken of the two. 

IMG_2055.PNG

• Love 1

It's a bit of a white supremacist site - the author in question doesn't harbor anger toward other races but does feel he's not allowed to group with his own kind and celebrate his ethnicity.... I got where you were going sucker, with the urban elf :)

3 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

It's a bit of a white supremacist site - the author in question doesn't harbor anger toward other races but does feel he's not allowed to group with his own kind and celebrate his ethnicity.... I got where you were going sucker, with the urban elf :)

I don't really know if I consider that white supremacy, but I don't want to get any further off topic.

I know nothing of trying to sell a product, but I find it odd that Jer and Audrey did a giveaway that included 2 Navigator Council Journals ( still boggles my mind why people would buy a book with 52 calendars and 52 sets of identical questions, which are posted on their FREE blog) but I've seen on a recent post someone asking about when they'd be getting their journal. I saw on their Insta story they have already shipped out the box to the winners. I didn't see a reply to the person's question, but maybe the DM'd them. I find that doubtful. The journals were supposed to be shipped out weeks ago. I know they said they were stalled about a week to fix things, probably the typos the few blog posts on here and other places pointed out. We know they don't proof read, but it's almost been 2 months   Since the originally ship date. 

• Love 1

The winners of the giveaway might have received production samples. Otherwise I have nothing but agreement here.  Their website said the journals would ship in January, and they have put the journals back on "preorder".

I wonder if they need a certain minimum number of orders for printing or something.

I'm waiting to hear how busy they are gestating as an excuse. :)

Meanwhile, it's no way to run a business. Right now, here's what we know about the JerNAuj marital journal business - they take your order and never ever ship - I mean they've been shilling the journals since at least November.  Now personally, I have no bone to pick in this fight as I didn't order a journal since if this was something I really wanted to do, a notebook for .99 cents would actually suffice... but enough people are chiming "when are the journals shipping" that really, Jer and Auj? You're not children, and this isn't a lemonade stand. When you offer a product for sale, you need to either provide the product or address the issue, particularly  if people have already been charged.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

.... aww, Matt doesn't seem to be there.  I wonder if he is watching the goings-on via one of his spy cams ...

Matt just threw a baby shower for Zack and Tori, and Amy wasn't there.  I think they're happier living separate lives and sharing the kids.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I think they're happier living separate lives and sharing the kids.

Well they hated each others' guts so ... yeah.  lol

But seriously ... Matt had an official baby shower at the farm and Amy wasn't there? Really? I wonder if that was her choice or Matt's. There is a lively discussion about it on Matt's Facebook page.  Looks to me like either Matt set the shower for when Amy was away, Amy didn't want to go, or Matt just flat out said she couldn't attend.  None of those options are very impressive.  Are these two ever going to grow up and get along?  Or even just not fight openly? 

Well if they can't, they need to sell that damn farm so they can truly be away from each other and hopefully get over whatever anger or resentment they are clearly still harboring.  Because eventually they are not going to be in charge of the scheduling or the guest list and they are going to end up at the same event (horrors!).  Or are they going to force their kids to host them separately forever?  Throw little Grand Baby Roloff a birthday party and not invite Grandma because it's Grandpa's turn?  

They need to get over themselves. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 3

So to be fair, god knows I *try* to be fair, if you know its always a fight (and an on camera fight at that) then why not spare the guests the awkwardness of Mom and Dad glowering and arguing at the shower? I mean, they don't get along and it always gets spiteful - if it's at Amy's house and Matt is there, he consistently makes the event about him and makes everyone miserable. If it's at Matt's house and Amy is there, Amy is painfully awkward to where it's forced and Matt proceeds to pout. So why not keep the two separated for non filming events?

As far as the farm goes, I think the show is forcing them together - there's no show if there's no farm. Once TLC finally gives up the ghost on this, I suspect the farm will be sold.

Ginger - in the group shot on Matt's facebook, I didn't see Jeremy or Audrey.

25 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

So to be fair, god knows I *try* to be fair, if you know its always a fight (and an on camera fight at that) then why not spare the guests the awkwardness of Mom and Dad glowering and arguing at the shower? I mean, they don't get along and it always gets spiteful - if it's at Amy's house and Matt is there, he consistently makes the event about him and makes everyone miserable. If it's at Matt's house and Amy is there, Amy is painfully awkward to where it's forced and Matt proceeds to pout. So why not keep the two separated for non filming events?

Because it isn't going to be possible ...

Zach and Tori are not going to rotate inviting them to their kid's events.   That's not going to happen.  They are going to both show up and proceed to diminish every event they are part of.

There is a lot to be said for just avoiding conflict, but sometimes the people who cause the conflict need to be shut the hell down and not danced around.  One or two events where neither one of them is invited because the two of them can't get along and that shit would end.  I know that will never happen ... but it should.  Actually it should really be Matt that pays the price ... he has been coddled his whole damn life and someone needs to put their foot down with him.  I see him as the primary instigator of the discomfort at family events.  It's like you said ... Matt makes everything about himself and pouts when things don't go his way.  To that I would add he can't resist complaining and taking pot shots at Amy.  I really wonder if it might change things if his name was left off the guest list a couple of times.  But like I said, that will never happen.

And it's too bad. Because it really does look like the kids are going to have to deal with their parents' inability to get along forever and that's not fair to them.  Or to the next generation of Roloffs. 

• Love 10

It looked like a lot of people Matt's age . . . maybe folks who worked on the farm?  IDK.  No other members of the Roloff family, but I'm sure Amy will throw a shindig, too.  She's gotta try to out-do Matt at every opportunity.

• Love 2

Actually it should really be Matt that pays the price ... he has been coddled his whole damn life and someone needs to put their foot down with him.  I see him as the primary instigator of the discomfort at family events.  It's like you said ... Matt makes everything about himself and pouts when things don't go his way.  To that I would add he can't resist complaining and taking pot shots at Amy.  I really wonder if it might change things if his name was left off the guest list a couple of times.  But like I said, that will never happen.

Oh you're completely right. Matt is the instigator. And I am willing to bet that both baby couples have multiple showers to avoid Mom and Dad having hurt feelings? And I totally agree that Matt won't be excluded from any events unless he gets a LOT more assy because Matt knows exactly how to play his kids - he'll start harping on how he's dying/not able to get around so much and will get his way. Personally, I wish the kids didn't fall for that as much as they do although I do understand it. What I would point out the next time Matt's on his death bed is that in just the last few months - since his crippling neck oh dear jesus one misstep and he's forever paralyzed surgery - he's been to Hawaii twice and Belize so if his health is really so much in danger then maybe he needs to travel and vacation less and spend more time with the family  that he really only wants around on his terms..

It might happen with Zach and Tory if the "second best" attitude that pervades a lot of Matt's interactions extends to the kids. I don't get the sense that Tory will tolerate that.

Jer and Auj are never gonna cut Daddy Matt off while Daddy Matt is dangling the farm. But you can *bet* Audrey will see to it that her baby is Grampa Matt's favorite and there will be hell to pay if it's not.

Absolom - I think some of the fight picking Matt does is totally for the camera. The whole "Well, Amy DOESNT KNOW about how I am spending money on ridiculous shit and WINK WINK I won't be telling her because I AM SO GODDAMN AWESOME AS I OPENLY SNOT HOW I AM LYING TO MY EX HAHAH AINT I ADORABLE" routine has really been going on for years.

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

It looked like a lot of people Matt's age . . . maybe folks who worked on the farm?  IDK.  No other members of the Roloff family, but I'm sure Amy will throw a shindig, too.  She's gotta try to out-do Matt at every opportunity.

You know you are right ... there are really hardly any young people to speak of.  Certainly not the group of girlfriends Tori surely has ... and I am sure Zach has his share of guy friends that we don't see on the show, too.  Where were they? 

It actually looks to me like it was more a *Grandpa Shower* for Matt than a baby shower for Tori and Zach.  Damn, does he ever not make it about himself lol

I hope when Amy throws her shower she DOES out-do Matt ... and makes it more about Tori and Zach and not about her (if she even throws a shower, that is ... she may realize it's the job of Tori's friends and not supposed to be done by a family member according to etiquette).

• Love 3

When filming stops Zach and Tori will soon tire of Matt playing favorites (and we know he will) .  Hopefully Zach won't run the next time Matt plays the "I'm dying/in terrible danger of being paralyzed card".

Amy already seems disgusted with Jer and Tawdry.

• Love 2

I actually don't disagree on the philosophy. I just question whether they realize the difference between before and after the baby arrives. I also kinda suspect that Audrey might be the type that hysterically bonds with the baby. You know, is all "we're about our marriage and kids will never be number one" until the baby is in her arms and then she will be all "IM A MOTHER BEAR RRRRROAR!"

• Love 3
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Oh, Jesus.

Snoop around this guy a bit. He's a spare-the-rod, spoil-the-child Christian disciplinarian, a participant in Focus On the Family nonsense, anti-gay, anti-transexual, endorsed by a savant from Duck Dynasty, a dealer in scary hyperbole about the failure of modern-day parents, a sneerer at parenting not Bible-based, the bane of child services workers everywhere.

In other words, exactly the glittering gem that would attract the eye of witless Jeremy Roloff.

• Love 10

I tend to agree that the children shouldn't be the most important part of the family, up to a point.  Too many parents put all of their efforts into the kids and the marriage takes a back seat.  

I expect my grown children to include me and their father at events.  If either of us can't take it, then we can stay home.  The kids shouldn't have to choose.

• Love 3

I think my concern - not a huge one because not my kid - is that we're already hearing the excuses for why Jeremy and Audrey ignore their kid. And I find myself genuinely wondering if Jer and Auj really understand what having a child is really going to do to them. Or that they aren't really going to score much sympathy from fans. They don't work except to be on the tv show which means Auj won't need to worry about finding a daycare for the kid when her pregnancy leave is up, and neither will Jeremy - they are in the highly enviable position (if one likes children) to actually raise their child without the help of paid strangers. I suspect that some of the fans out there that love them will be a bit shocked to find out that Audrey and Jeremy are all "us first" about the kid and acting like its a handbag they can set down.

I seriously question if Jeremy understands that if his mom and dad had taken his advice, that he wouldn't have spent his childhood and teenage years being the coddled prince who got whatever he wanted with no responsibilities or chores.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

I seriously question if Jeremy understands that if his mom and dad had taken his advice, that he wouldn't have spent his childhood and teenage years being the coddled prince who got whatever he wanted with no responsibilities or chores.

How can Jeremy and Audrey fit both their huge egos in the same home!  Matt's need to live vicariously through Jeremy has backfired.... Jeremy is an egotistical lazy ass Snowflake!

• Love 4

Ugh....I just really started reading some of Audrey's  facebook posts, I love the one about celebrating your "inner beauty" and not the outward because taking model shots at every turn of the day really sets that standard.  And....already giving out the pregnancy advice, geez louise its gonna be a long 9 months....here comes the parenting journal out before the baby is born.

• Love 5

Hasn't dawned on Auj that the baby will be the rock star of their marriage and not her.

Her body will be stretched beyond the snapping back point and the bloom will be off the rose.

Love it when self absorbed people have to share the spotlight.

• Love 6

Is it wrong that I sometimes wonder if Auj is actually pregnant? Given the way she poses and her terrible posture (my grandmother would call her swaybacked), she looks more pregnant than she actually is. Add to that the limited shots of her profile. Her timeline doesn't fit either. She says she was 10 weeks pregnant in January (it shows up on her Twitter on January 26th) when she went skiing in Utah and the baby is due September 1st. She's listed as being in her second trimester in the US Weekly article published on February 22nd. She tweeted that she was 14 weeks on March 4, The timeline just doesn't get to September unless the kid's several weeks overdue. Part of me wonders if that's kind of the plan. She will "lose" the baby right before Tori gives birth or right after to shift focus back onto Auj and away from the baby. It seems like they just did that on My Big Fat Fabulous Life. She'd get all of the "hooray you're pregnant" "see we screw all the time!" adulation and the "poor Auj, it's it tragic" without having to have the kid that would shift focus from her.

Just adding DVDs to my luxury hand basket to hell.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, MegD said:

Is it wrong that I sometimes wonder if Auj is actually pregnant? Just adding DVDs to my luxury hand basket to hell.

I'll have to join you because I've been wondering the same thing.

• Love 5

I admit I have wondered that.  However, I wouldn't put a lot of credence in the timeline based on the interviews etc. If she is pregnant, then she clearly has a lot invested in the "WE GOT PREGNANT IN THE TREEHOUSE WHEN WE WERE JESUS FUCKING! THIS IS A NATURE JESUS BABY!" story and that has a very specific timeframe - they were Asheville, per their facebook Dec 2-6. (to be fair, these are the dates they made posts that they were in Ashville) That would put  them at ten weeks in the middle of February not Jan 26. But... they found out (theoretically) the night of Zach and Tory's gender reveal which was Jan 7. Which isn't *impossible* but one month along is a lil early to be noticing pregnancy symptoms. Likewise, I didn't think the home tests were all that accurate at such an early stage but again, not impossible. But starting the second trimester Feb 22 and being 14 weeks Mar 4 works if she's wrong about when she conceived. Since this is a family that likes dramatics, I'm inclined to think she's just got her heart set on being that special lil Christian wife who is so superoutdoorsy, God blessed her for fucking up in the treehouse isn't she just so fucking adorable?

The photos of her pouching her tummy out to show off her bump, coupled with photos of herself in a a bathing suit where she doesn't look pregnant at all could just be an expectant mother being a lil dramatic - and frankly Auj strikes me as leaning that way, particularly when it's coupled with her obvious attention seeking. So yeah, right now, I think she's most likely pregnant, just attempting to insist that she got knocked up on a date that fits her personal narrative.

Mind you, I will side eye things a LOT more if she manages to time a miscarriage just right for the cameras.

• Love 2
On 3/19/2017 at 0:40 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

The winners of the giveaway might have received production samples. Otherwise I have nothing but agreement here.  Their website said the journals would ship in January, and they have put the journals back on "preorder".

I wonder if they need a certain minimum number of orders for printing or something.

I'm waiting to hear how busy they are gestating as an excuse. :)

Meanwhile, it's no way to run a business. Right now, here's what we know about the JerNAuj marital journal business - they take your order and never ever ship - I mean they've been shilling the journals since at least November.  Now personally, I have no bone to pick in this fight as I didn't order a journal since if this was something I really wanted to do, a notebook for .99 cents would actually suffice... but enough people are chiming "when are the journals shipping" that really, Jer and Auj? You're not children, and this isn't a lemonade stand. When you offer a product for sale, you need to either provide the product or address the issue, particularly  if people have already been charged.

And these two want to run the farm.

On 3/25/2017 at 6:46 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

.. they found out (theoretically) the night of Zach and Tory's gender reveal

Well of course they did!  Poor Zach can never have anything of his own.

• Love 4

In May, he and Tori will have a baby.

Zach will be a father. 

Jer won't be first to be a dad.

No matter how much scheming Jer and Auj try to steal the attention away from the birth... all eyes won't be on them.

By the time their baby is due...who cares...

Edited by humbleopinion
More nonsense
  • Love 6

I'm increasingly convinced she's just lying to herself and the public because she wants to be "I'm Audrey and I made love to my husband on a very special trip in a *treehouse* because we're so hipster cute and then we GOT PREGNANT that very night we were being so adorable!"

She was in Ashville NC on Dec 2.  I actually went thru her Instagram to be accurate. So if she's telling the truth, she'd be one month along at Zach's gender party, 2 months at the beginning of February, three months along at the beginning of March... and four months, or sixteen weeks at April 1. So why is she telling people on Instagram on March 30 that she's in her 18th week? And she is consistently saying she's 10 days to 2 weeks further along than her claimed conception date in the treehouse in the first week of December. I mean, 40 weeks from Dec 2 is Sept 8, not Sept 1. And if she is at 18 weeks on March 30, counting back, the baby was conceived Nov 24. Not a huge deal except that they're pushing the "WE FUCKED IN THE TREEHOUSE AND JESUS BLESSED US!" story so hard.

Auj is also quick to let us know on her blog that while she appreciates people reaching out, she is VERY VERY TIRED of pregnancy horror stories and she wants us all to know that while she has many complaints (that she details, complete with how she gains relief with essential oils) she is ABSOLUTELY HAPPY AND FOCUSED ON THE JOY AS SHE IS HAVING A CHILD AND NOTHING ELSE COMPARES.

The gender reveal is this weekend. I wonder if they'll make a pretentious video!

• Love 4