Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

On 9/13/2016 at 4:39 PM, vmcd88 said:

How does one "meet" someone at the Walmart and become good friend with them?

I think it's the same way they hook up in Thailand

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

I'ma late bloomer with this show. And wow - Danielle....a pity when all FOUR of her kids - 3 minors - clearly show more common sense about her "relationship" than she! Truly positives can come from a strong negative! And that CRYING! I wanted to jump a bridge after the 10th time! A scene from "Airplane" comes to mind. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1

The Danielle episode of What Now is now available on demand.  Watch her undergo a makeover and take coquettish pics for her dating apps.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

On 4/16/2019 at 10:22 AM, Spike said:

The Danielle episode of What Now is now available on demand.  Watch her undergo a makeover and take coquettish pics for her dating apps.

Fingers crossed for some "Glamour shots" feather boa realness

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

I am not sure what it was called that I watched yesterday but it had Danielle and her red faced friend talking about Danielle getting back out there and she needs a make over and pics taken for her dating profile.  Her daughter was doing the make over.  I know Danielle and her issues have driven me absolutely freaking nuts but I have to say she has raised a nice kid who said some really nice things about her.  The daughter seemed protective of her and really wants her mom to be happy.  While Danielle may be somewhat homely, her hair looked nice and her daughter really did a good job.  I also have to say Danielle looked great in the olive colored sweater she was wearing.  

• Like 8

Danielle needs to look in her own area for a nice homely guy and live a nice homely life.  She keeps chasing these offshore exotic toy boys.  There's no future there and she'll just get ripped off again.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Danielle needs to look in her own area for a nice homely guy and live a nice homely life.  She keeps chasing these offshore exotic toy boys.  There's no future there and she'll just get ripped off again.

Agreed. But Danielle wants to have her cake and eat it too (arm candy).  The only ones who will bite are the offshore boys.  

Don't feel bad for Danielle. She's as much of a grifter as the offshore boys.

• Like 9

The daughter that did the makeover for her was surprisingly pretty and seemed like she had good sense and had goals and direction in life.  I really hope that that daughter and Faith (the oldest who seemed somewhat smart) can rise above how they were raised and become functioning members of society.  Hopefully none of them become like Danielle!

• Like 8

"Danielle's Story" premieres tonight - a 2 hour show about her and Mohamed (don't know if it is all a recap or if there is new material)

OMG this is the greatest hits of Danielle acting the fool. 

She will not leave him alone, so cringey.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Danielle's Story" premieres tonight - a 2 hour show about her and Mohamed (don't know if it is all a recap or if there is new material)

I watched it and woah I have a severe case of second hand embarrassment for Danielle. She drove six hours to meet a guy that she was chatting with online and he wouldn't answer his door or phone when she showed up. Dang.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I watched it and woah I have a severe case of second hand embarrassment for Danielle. She drove six hours to meet a guy that she was chatting with online and he wouldn't answer his door or phone when she showed up. Dang.

Dani sucks, but damn....that is cold blooded.  Did she catfish him?  Did anyone ever figure out why he wouldn't answer the door?  

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Dani sucks, but damn....that is cold blooded.  Did she catfish him?  Did anyone ever figure out why he wouldn't answer the door?  

If I had to guess, I'd day it was one of two things: either it was a production set up to muster up empathy for Dumbnelle, or he didn't want to appear on this shit show and risk losing his reputation as a sane individual.

• Like 8

K.  So I was way late to this dumpster fire.  Catching up on the new two hour special.

I was looking for the "consummation" showdown and can't find it.  Can someone tell me where in the timeline?  Or did they cut it?

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

This is my first time seeing her story.  What an idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

15 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Ouch - that is straight up COLD.

• Like 2

I can't believe I watched part of this. I'd almost forgotten about the gems that are "soshul media" and "Muhammit frauded me." 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

On 6/30/2019 at 4:54 AM, RealReality said:

I think that Dani was being catfished and the supposed man didn't live in that house because he doesn't exist. I also think production knew it because it sounds like one of her daughters, her son and a sister told her that the relationship wasn't real and she was being frauded again, but she ignored them. Didn't she cry because she didn't have the gas money to get home and was depending on him to help her out? It's been so long since I've seen that clip.

Whether or not the man was real or a catfish, what that person did is just hateful. It's been clear since day one that Dani is not operating with a full deck and is easily manipulated so congratulations asshole, you just emotionally and mentally bitch slapped a simpleton. She won't learn from this or anything, but still. Grade A asshole; I hope you're miserable, too.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Christina said:

Whether or not the man was real or a catfish, what that person did is just hateful. It's been clear since day one that Dani is not operating with a full deck and is easily manipulated so congratulations asshole, you just emotionally and mentally bitch slapped a simpleton. She won't learn from this or anything, but still. Grade A asshole; I hope you're miserable, too.

I thought the same thing when she first appeared on the show. The light is on but nobody's home, you know?

• Like 6