Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

I'ma late bloomer with this show. And wow - Danielle....a pity when all FOUR of her kids - 3 minors - clearly show more common sense about her "relationship" than she! Truly positives can come from a strong negative! And that CRYING! I wanted to jump a bridge after the 10th time! A scene from "Airplane" comes to mind. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 4/16/2019 at 10:22 AM, Spike said:

The Danielle episode of What Now is now available on demand.  Watch her undergo a makeover and take coquettish pics for her dating apps.

Fingers crossed for some "Glamour shots" feather boa realness

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

I am not sure what it was called that I watched yesterday but it had Danielle and her red faced friend talking about Danielle getting back out there and she needs a make over and pics taken for her dating profile.  Her daughter was doing the make over.  I know Danielle and her issues have driven me absolutely freaking nuts but I have to say she has raised a nice kid who said some really nice things about her.  The daughter seemed protective of her and really wants her mom to be happy.  While Danielle may be somewhat homely, her hair looked nice and her daughter really did a good job.  I also have to say Danielle looked great in the olive colored sweater she was wearing.  

• Love 10

Danielle needs to look in her own area for a nice homely guy and live a nice homely life.  She keeps chasing these offshore exotic toy boys.  There's no future there and she'll just get ripped off again.

• Love 14
19 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Danielle needs to look in her own area for a nice homely guy and live a nice homely life.  She keeps chasing these offshore exotic toy boys.  There's no future there and she'll just get ripped off again.

Agreed. But Danielle wants to have her cake and eat it too (arm candy).  The only ones who will bite are the offshore boys.  

Don't feel bad for Danielle. She's as much of a grifter as the offshore boys.

• Love 11

The daughter that did the makeover for her was surprisingly pretty and seemed like she had good sense and had goals and direction in life.  I really hope that that daughter and Faith (the oldest who seemed somewhat smart) can rise above how they were raised and become functioning members of society.  Hopefully none of them become like Danielle!

• Love 9
(edited)

"Danielle's Story" premieres tonight - a 2 hour show about her and Mohamed (don't know if it is all a recap or if there is new material)

OMG this is the greatest hits of Danielle acting the fool. 

She will not leave him alone, so cringey.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

"Danielle's Story" premieres tonight - a 2 hour show about her and Mohamed (don't know if it is all a recap or if there is new material)

I watched it and woah I have a severe case of second hand embarrassment for Danielle. She drove six hours to meet a guy that she was chatting with online and he wouldn't answer his door or phone when she showed up. Dang.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I watched it and woah I have a severe case of second hand embarrassment for Danielle. She drove six hours to meet a guy that she was chatting with online and he wouldn't answer his door or phone when she showed up. Dang.

Dani sucks, but damn....that is cold blooded.  Did she catfish him?  Did anyone ever figure out why he wouldn't answer the door?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Dani sucks, but damn....that is cold blooded.  Did she catfish him?  Did anyone ever figure out why he wouldn't answer the door?  

If I had to guess, I'd day it was one of two things: either it was a production set up to muster up empathy for Dumbnelle, or he didn't want to appear on this shit show and risk losing his reputation as a sane individual.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

K.  So I was way late to this dumpster fire.  Catching up on the new two hour special.

I was looking for the "consummation" showdown and can't find it.  Can someone tell me where in the timeline?  Or did they cut it?

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

This is my first time seeing her story.  What an idiot. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Ouch - that is straight up COLD.

• Love 2
On 6/30/2019 at 4:54 AM, RealReality said:

I think that Dani was being catfished and the supposed man didn't live in that house because he doesn't exist. I also think production knew it because it sounds like one of her daughters, her son and a sister told her that the relationship wasn't real and she was being frauded again, but she ignored them. Didn't she cry because she didn't have the gas money to get home and was depending on him to help her out? It's been so long since I've seen that clip.

Whether or not the man was real or a catfish, what that person did is just hateful. It's been clear since day one that Dani is not operating with a full deck and is easily manipulated so congratulations asshole, you just emotionally and mentally bitch slapped a simpleton. She won't learn from this or anything, but still. Grade A asshole; I hope you're miserable, too.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Christina said:

Whether or not the man was real or a catfish, what that person did is just hateful. It's been clear since day one that Dani is not operating with a full deck and is easily manipulated so congratulations asshole, you just emotionally and mentally bitch slapped a simpleton. She won't learn from this or anything, but still. Grade A asshole; I hope you're miserable, too.

I thought the same thing when she first appeared on the show. The light is on but nobody's home, you know?

• Love 7

I just read a short article dated April 2019 via online Cosmopolitan magazine about Danielle and Mohammed. It wasn't exactly an interview, darn. Just the usual Dannie quotes.

There's an 11 minute attached ig video in this article of Mohammed's house tour with decorating tips. He shows us training his Akita, which seems unusual and ?inept. "I'm going to say, 'sit, get up & lie down' for a treat." 

His best friends are 4-5 wooden & ceramic animal talismans, with whom he always travels.

Anyway, what's really interesting is that he has moved to Chicago. He didn't exactly spill any reason, nor discuss work other than photography. Am I late to the party and this is old news?

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Rt66vintage said:

I just read a short article dated April 2019 via online Cosmopolitan magazine about Danielle and Mohammed. It wasn't exactly an interview, darn. Just the usual Dannie quotes.

Tsssssss

Anyway, what's really interesting is that he has moved to Chicago. He didn't exactly spill any reason, nor discuss work other than photography. Am I late to the party and this is old news?

I am also late to the party. I guess I know nothing of them for the past 2 years or there abouts?

Come on people someone here must be able to explain Chicago and why he landed there. Talk about bizarre.  and then some.

• Love 3

I saw Danielle's new outfit on fb. Also, someone posted a picture of the outfit from the catalog, which does not show the midriff. Maybe Danielle should go up a size on top, idk. Or at least put some tanning lotion on her belly.

Yes, her hair looks like she poured blonde dye over her brunette hair. I know because I had the same outcome in 10th grade, lol. Does she need new glasses? Idk what's in style these days. I'd rather have another season with Danielle than Big Ang.

• Love 6

Danielle has a disturbing follower:

three slides:

From reading the comments, it apparently was sent to her by direct message and Danielle ignored her, only to receive it again and again. If it blows up on the person like it did for the one who sent death wishes to Evilen, once again I will have no fucks to give.

In western society you need a license to drive a car, pilot a plane. You need to be 21 to drink alcohol. We have so many rules, regulations in our constricted, restricted and controlled lives.

The one thing no one needs anything for is to have children, you can bonk whoever and whenever you like with the only consequence being you become a parent. Once I saw Danielle and her offspring my immediate thought was how can this happen! Your breeding The next generation of deadbeats and lowlifes with little or no thought of the long term stresses being put on society. There is a genuine need for some level of screening! 

Why should the rest of society be responsible for “taking care” through welfare and health care for these deadbeats? 

This excuse for human being should have been desexed at birth!

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Once I saw Danielle and her offspring my immediate thought was how can this happen! Your breeding The next generation of deadbeats and lowlifes with little or no thought of the long term stresses being put on society.

There really isn't much about Danielle that I see as a positive, but her kids certainly don't appear to be deadbeats or lowlifes. I'm not sure about their dad, but her son and two daughters that appeared on the show were hard workers, great students, played in school sports, took part in a few different charity events through their schools and churches and had a pretty positive demeanor, except when it came to Danielle and Mohamed, two scamming scammers that everyone sees through, including Danielle's kids and siblings.

Her son is married with children and I believe both of her daughters are in college. Danielle has posted things about them on her IG, which I see sometimes when it is reposted.

Danielle has problems. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn she has a lower than average IQ or intellectual disabilities. On top of that, though, she's extremely immature, needy, is easy to manipulate making her prime meat for other lowlife scum, and is the female version of an incel. She's taking classes in college with the intent to go to nursing school, and I won't bash her for trying to improve herself, even though she is not ever getting into nursing school or becoming a nurse. 

Since I don't follow any of them online, I may have missed something her kids have done that is putting long-term stresses on society, but from what little I have seen, the fuck ups in that family are Danielle and Mohamed and not her kids or siblings. My two cents.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, Izzy said:

In western society you need a license to drive a car, pilot a plane. You need to be 21 to drink alcohol. We have so many rules, regulations in our constricted, restricted and controlled lives.

The one thing no one needs anything for is to have children, you can bonk whoever and whenever you like with the only consequence being you become a parent. Once I saw Danielle and her offspring my immediate thought was how can this happen! Your breeding The next generation of deadbeats and lowlifes with little or no thought of the long term stresses being put on society. There is a genuine need for some level of screening! 

Why should the rest of society be responsible for “taking care” through welfare and health care for these deadbeats? 

This excuse for human being should have been desexed at birth!

Why take it out on her kids? They were the brightest people on the show. I do not recall her children coming across as anything but smart, insightful, polite, and respectful-heads above their mother.

Many children born to low-income parents go on to do great things with their lives. Same with children born to low-iq parents or neglectful parents. Many of us on this forum were born into poverty and are now productive members of society. 

Just because their parents suck doesn't mean that they will also be "deadbeats". 

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Why take it out on her kids? They were the brightest people on the show. I do not recall her children coming across as anything but smart, insightful, polite, and respectful-heads above their mother.

Many children born to low-income parents go on to do great things with their lives. Same with children born to low-iq parents or neglectful parents. Many of us on this forum were born into poverty and are now productive members of society. 

Just because their parents suck doesn't mean that they will also be "deadbeats". 

True.  My grandmother on my dad's side had all four of her kids by different men and never married any of them.  My dad was impoverished by the standards of a  third world country.  He immigrated here, joined the armed services, went to college then to medical school and now enjoys a pretty plum lifestyle. 

I'm not sure danis kids were anything fantastic.....with the exception of faith they all seemed a little.....stunted.  good hearted, but just not....the smartest.  

But, that doesn't mean they are bad people or that Dani couldn't have ended up giving birth to the next bill Gates/Nikola Tesla.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

True.  My grandmother on my dad's side had all four of her kids by different men and never married any of them.  My dad was impoverished by the standards of a  third world country.  He immigrated here, joined the armed services, went to college then to medical school and now enjoys a pretty plum lifestyle. 

I'm not sure danis kids were anything fantastic.....with the exception of faith they all seemed a little.....stunted.  good hearted, but just not....the smartest.  

But, that doesn't mean they are bad people or that Dani couldn't have ended up giving birth to the next bill Gates/Nikola Tesla.

I ws going to say that they seemed brighter than her, but that bar wasn't high to begin with...

FWIW, when the series began Danielle DID have a job. She was working. True, she later lost said job, but it did seem that she had some motivation in the beginning.

It takes all kinds of people to mke up our world. Even average folks without specialized talents or high IQs can be productive members of society. It's like when people look down their noses at blue collar workers-we need THOSE people just as much as we do the others. Maybe more.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Danielle's son has 4 or more children. In every post I've seen about them, Danielle says her son is "engaged." This is why people believe the baby mama is receiving welfare benefits, and her son has no desire to marry her anytime soon. Sad that they're grifters. One of Danielle's daughters shown during her season is obviously slow/special needs, and she's probably receiving benefits for her. 

Lately Danielle has been modeling multiple pictures of herself on fb in new clothes she's gotten online. Most, or all, the comments are encouraging and positive, and I suppose that feeds her desperate fame whore ego. 

She's not learned how to stand, pose, wear shoes, or hold her stomach in for pictures. 

• Love 1

I'm sure Danielle means that she will hold the product up on screen, but since I know some of you need help shedding that quarantine-15, here is an appetite destroying mental image:

• LOL 4
On 7/8/2020 at 1:13 PM, Christina said:

I'm sure Danielle means that she will hold the product up on screen, but since I know some of you need help shedding that quarantine-15, here is an appetite destroying mental image:

Fuuccckkkk...

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Fuuccckkkk...

I just threw up a little in my mouth at the thought of Danielle holding up sex toys and lotions even if not in person (the inperson thought of attending a party with her as a host could be another circle of hell). I wonder if she looks away and does that ridiculous giggle as she describes each product. What a horror show.

On the other hand, Laura may need a replacement purple dildo, so there's one potential sale. 

• LOL 6
On 6/30/2019 at 11:38 AM, zillabreeze said:

K.  So I was way late to this dumpster fire.  Catching up on the new two hour special.

I was looking for the "consummation" showdown and can't find it.  Can someone tell me where in the timeline?  Or did they cut it?

Sorry this is a year later. I have a degree in Danielle-ology so I know the answer to your question.

Her consummation comment happened during her first interview with her similar-but-better-looking lawyer. Also present at this consult was her friend Beth. Dani wanted to deport Mohammed because he "frauded" her. Two times she threatened him with deportation, and twice he returned to Ohio to change her mind, successfully. They eventually were legally divorced. 

You can purchase all the episodes from YouTube, I think Discovery Communications is the channel, and keep them forever and ever and ever, amen.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Christina said:

Damn Covid-19, shutting down borders and making Sharp work with who that have in the US and who are willing to make fools of themselves -

Direct link https://www.instagram.com/p/CEvNo0MD6l_/

I saw this posted in a Savage FB page and thought it was a joke.  

So Danielle really has her own spinoff for "single ladies"?  

Good gawd almighty, I might eye roll so hard that I'll find undiscovered parts of my brain.

(That being said, I'll be watching every disastrous minute of its debut 😄 )

• LOL 4
  • Love 1