Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, SoshulMeedya said:

I don't know exactly how to explain it. The way she talks and her emotional volatility make her appear almost mentally handicapped on the show. She's dysfunctional and has no common sense, but if you read her replies to people, she's not stupid and she even seems to have a measure of insight. She posts a lot of motivational/inspirational quotes that seem surprising in comparison with how we've seen her behave.

I agree with that. She's completely stuck on stupid with her speech, and she doesn't seem to understand that stubbornly insisting on constantly peppering her speech with gems like "ain't" and "I seen" makes her sounds like an idiot. However, she certainly picks up on a little more than she lets on. She might be incapable of letting on how much she sees. I'm not saying she's above average in intelligence but she's definitely circling the low average range, maybe even average on a good day when you throw in manipulative skills. She's a manipulative savant, able to control situations far beyond her mental limitations.

We tend of think of narcissists as looking like Paris Hilton, not necessarily attractive, but very invested in their appearance, hitting the tanning bed, plastic surgery, etc. But Danielle is a globe-shaped, frumpy narcissist, putting her needs well ahead of those of her children. Also, and I know I keep going back to this, but it's I think it's huge in defining her character, she's completely capable of enjoying sex with a much younger man who is obviously repulsed by her. (Hey, at least I didn't get graphic that time.) How does she keep pawing at someone who is reviled by her? Not that he's a saint. If this story had a clear cut good guy and a clear cut bad guy, we wouldn't still be talking about it.

• Love 8

It looks like Danielle, Halal Potatoes Angie, and Beth are all members of The Halal Meat Lovers Club. They just can't help themselves. 

I don't care that Danielle likes younger men. Nothing wrong with that.  She should just pick one stateside who likes big girls and is actually attracted to her. She obviously likes her men a little more exotic.  Plenty of Middle Eastern men born here or naturalized that live in Detroit area.  Mohammit snookered her and played her like a fiddle.  He was an expensive, humiliating, and painful lesson for her to learn.  

• Love 4

From the Mohamed Jbali Apology Tour 2017. One night only.

1we1w3 (1).jpg

On 9/21/2017 at 9:56 PM, Arwen Evenstar said:

It looks like Danielle, Halal Potatoes Angie, and Beth are all members of The Halal Meat Lovers Club. They just can't help themselves. 

I don't care that Danielle likes younger men. Nothing wrong with that.  She should just pick one stateside who likes big girls and is actually attracted to her. She obviously likes her men a little more exotic.  Plenty of Middle Eastern men born here or naturalized that live in Detroit area.  Mohammit snookered her and played her like a fiddle.  He was an expensive, humiliating, and painful lesson for her to learn.  

I really do think that of the three, Beth has an actual working marriage. I get that she's zaftig, but in other countries, a big blonde woman is a status symbol and a scrawny chick like me wouldn't fare so well.

• Love 2

OMG, that's her in her fetching Miami yellow miniskirt ensemble that made her look like a lemon with legs. Thanks for that simile, CoachWristletJen!

Danielle should take Mama June's sage advice on big women dressing modestly. "Ladies of the voluptuous size, please cover it up, because all that vagiggle jaggle is not beautimous."  But you know, a girl's gotta be able to show Mahammit what he's missin'!

IMG_0614.JPG

• Love 1

If the nicest thing a guy can say about you is that you're "acceptable", maybe it's time to keep looking.  I guess Danielle was "acceptable" to Mo because she qualified as the easiest mark to get into the country, or his only taker.  Instead of choosing someone closer to his age and similar background and religion and his type, he could have had a shot at being happy, instead of abusing a financially insecure, unattractive, needy woman almost old enough to be his mother.

• Love 3
On 9/21/2017 at 2:05 PM, SoshulMeedya said:

I don't know exactly how to explain it. The way she talks and her emotional volatility make her appear almost mentally handicapped on the show. She's dysfunctional and has no common sense, but if you read her replies to people, she's not stupid and she even seems to have a measure of insight. She posts a lot of motivational/inspirational quotes that seem surprising in comparison with how we've seen her behave.

6 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

She's not the one writing it... that's not her.

Toaster Strudel beat me to it. She hired a new manager after the other one fired her, and her posts are now readable. If you look back far enough, you'll find the rambling, misspelled, grammar free language you are used to getting from her.

Her oldest daughter and Beth, I think, have also posted things for her on her Dani and Mo Fan Page on Facebook, and you could instantly tell it wasn't her typing it. 

19 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I really do think that of the three, Beth has an actual working marriage. I get that she's zaftig, but in other countries, a big blonde woman is a status symbol and a scrawny chick like me wouldn't fare so well.

Unless it has happened more recently, Beth's husband has not been approved to come to the US. They married in his country and she has been back to visit him, including one trip where Danielle wore out her welcome and was forced to return home early, only to make it to New York before her brother had to come and get her since she had no money to get home. I gave up on the social media on this group a while ago, because it hurt my head to realize how many stupid people are in Ohio. We like to cross our fingers and chant, "Please be Florida, please be Florida!" over and over whenever a horrible story makes national news. It's almost always Ohio or Florida.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

OMG, that's her in her fetching Miami yellow miniskirt ensemble that made her look like a lemon with legs. Thanks for that simile, CoachWristletJen!

Danielle should take Mama June's sage advice on big women dressing modestly. "Ladies of the voluptuous size, please cover it up, because all that vagiggle jaggle is not beautimous."  But you know, a girl's gotta be able to show Mahammit what he's missin'!

IMG_0614.JPG

The lemon with legs! Look, it's Miami Danielle! LOL! Love it!

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

Danielle wore out her welcome and was forc3d to come home? What's the story there?

Oh, it's BEAUTIFUL. She got violently sick. I'd like to think she had one too many on the plane but who knows. She may just not have liked the food. She spent most of the time vomiting all over the place at Beth's husband's family's house. Beth stayed on with her husband. Then because her income tax money ran out, Dani somehow got stranded in Chicago with no way home so her brother had to come get her. I kid you not. Who does that?

Just think how far that $$$ would have gone towards helping her children, two of the three of whom were still minors at the time.

Beth's husband does live with her here in the states now.

• Love 2

Danielle, for the love of all that is holy, please get your eyebrows waxed and shaped.  It does wonders for a girl.

Cute baby. I hope the grand baby will be a nice distraction for her to take her mind off her quest for another taste of "hala" meat.

I'm not finding her worries about her "aging vagina" to be gross, other than she put it out there. It's real and I felt the same way.  I love sex, but it became less enjoyable once those hormonal changes started. As a menopausal woman who also just went through chemo, I can tell you from personal experience that hormonal changes wreak havoc on one's vajayjay and chemo doesn't help with libido, either. Things start drying up "down there". When you aren't gooey anymore, friendly bacteria don't want to live there, either. You can get smelly pretty quickly no matter how clean you are if you don't replenish moisture and take probiotics. That may be why Mo found her smelly, and loss of continence is never sexy and might have contributed to her personal aroma. Not bathing  doesn't help either.  Adding baking soda to a bath helps, too.  If you want sex, Danielle,  be vigilant about your hygiene.

Danielle needs to google this or post anonymously in a blog rather than put it out there. With all this info out there, there's no excuse to be smelly.

• Love 5

Menopause sucks for that and a good many other reasons. Mood swings and feeling your bloom is withering on the vine are also real for many women. Most women naively believe it's their answer to birth control and sexual freedom, as I did.  Every woman's experience will be different. 

I was just saying I understood some of Danielle's concerns.  Unlike her, I'm hiding behind an avatar, and I'm not using my real name putting my TMI out there.  All she needs to do is talk to her gyno, or a lady older than her, or the Internet to find out what she needs to know about such things. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Danielle, for the love of all that is holy, please get your eyebrows waxed and shaped.  It does wonders for a girl.

Cute baby. I hope the grand baby will be a nice distraction for her to take her mind off her quest for another taste of "hala" meat.

I'm not finding her worries about her "aging vagina" to be gross, other than she put it out there. 

Danielle needs to google this or post anonymously in a blog rather than put it out there. With all this info out there, there's no excuse to be smelly.

I agree and I hope I wasn't too hard on her. (I was.)

What's gross is her putting it out there (and my commenting on it ad nauseam).

Also, her failure to take care of herself and her denial about it. Sex is obviously important to her so if she wants to try to keep up with a younger man she needs to do something.

The really gross thing is her nearly forcing herself on that younger man and her feeling entitled to do so because she "bought" him -- something which she never has and never will address. Far from it. She wants another one! 

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Also, her failure to take care of herself and her denial about it. Sex is obviously important to her so if she wants to try to keep up with a younger man she needs to do something.

The really gross thing is her nearly forcing herself on that younger man and her feeling entitled to do so because she "bought" him -- something which she never has and never will address. Far from it. She wants another one! 

I want to like your post so many times!  Exactly, if Danielle wants sex, she needs to make herself desirable to the males she wants to attract.  She's already got 4 kids, so that proves she doesn't need to "buy" herself a man. Even if she does, she's not entitled in any way to demand sex from him.

It is not unreasonable to expect sex on a regular basis, particularly if that was mutually agreed upon as being necessary for the health of the relationship.  Mo clearly must have made promises to that effect, but what Beth said about Mo was right on. She said Mo does, says, and sticks his dick wherever he has to to get what he wants.

Danielle, if you want sex, you gotta keep yourself as fresh as a daisy.

• Love 2
On 9/24/2017 at 0:52 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

You are too funny  - come sit by me!

Eyebrow waxing:  I do not care how broke I get, I will ALWAYS pay for a brow wax.  It is just an awesome thing.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

You are too funny  - come sit by me!

Eyebrow waxing:  I do not care how broke I get, I will ALWAYS pay for a brow wax.  It is just an awesome thing.

Why, thank you! :)

And, I agree. I leave my eyebrows to the professionals. I might mess them up and then I'd have to live with that for awhile.

12 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Still wonder why anyone would take a picture like that & then actually post it. If it were my mom I'd be telling her we're doing it again so put your hand on the couch.  ugh

My first thought on seeing the picture was that she had seen PROFESSIONAL pictures done where Mom (or Grandma) was lovingly cradling a baby while gazing pensively off into space, contemplating the child's future.  So she tried to recreate the picture by asking someone with a cell phone to snap a photo.  The whole business with her left hand is "See what you're missing, Mahammit?"

• Love 1
On 9/24/2017 at 7:10 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

BTW, Dani it itches because you're still not doing anything about it. 

OhMyGross!!   I'm thinking this is her sexy/alluring photo for a dating site.  Maybe she said, "Just don't show the baby."   (still shuddering)

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/danielle-mullins-college-142761

posters here "scooped" this story over a week ago! In Touch makes it sound like she's already in a Nursing program, not just taking online community college courses of basic high school pre-requisites that she will need to pass before she can apply to any degree program. Attendin' Nursin' School, my ass! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2

Ohio law regarding nursing and criminals (bolding added by me):

A Criminal Record Does Not eliminate licensure as a Nurse in the State of Ohio, depending on the crime committed.

A criminal record does not completely eliminate the ability to serve as a licensed nurse in the state of Ohio.  The Ohio Board of Nursing will consider the application for licensure from an individual with a criminal record for certain crimes.  However, other crimes, called “absolute bars” inhibit board consideration and licensure entirely.

Crimes that fall under the category of “absolute bars” consist of one of eleven felonies.  These felonies include Aggravated Burglary, Aggravated Robbery, Aggravated Arson, Gross Sexual Imposition, Sexual Battery, Rape, Felonious Assault, Voluntary Manslaughter, Aggravated Murder, and Murder.  Additionally, if an individual is convicted of any one of these felonies after they become a registered nurse, the Board must suspend the nurse’s license immediately after the finding or plea of guilt.

If an individual has a criminal history that does not consist of one of the “absolute bars,” they are allowed to pursue nursing schooling and apply for an Ohio nursing license.  The application to the nursing school must disclose the criminal conviction, and because different schools have different admissions criteria, they will decide for or against admittance.  Investigation into the criteria for admissions at the specific nursing school with an admissions officer is wise to see if entry into that nursing school is possible.

Completion of a nursing program from an accredited school does not guarantee licensure as a nurse in Ohio.  If an individual has a criminal record that does not consist of an absolute bar, the crime must be disclosed on the application for licensure and the Board will consider licensure on a case by case basis.  The Board will examine the application in a detailed fashion, considering age when crime was committed, whether restitution has been paid, whether the crime included a minor, whether the crime included drugs or alcohol, among other factors.  The Board has authority to grant a nursing license, refuse to grant a license, or grant a license subject to disciplinary action.  The Board will not advise whether they will choose to grant a license prior to attending nursing school, so there is a risk of being unable to obtain a license or obtaining a restricted license after completion of nursing school.  However, there still exists the possibility that the Board will choose to grant a full license, especially if an individual has positively changed.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

Still wonder why anyone would take a picture like that & then actually post it. If it were my mom I'd be telling her we're doing it again so put your hand on the couch.  ugh

Maybe Danielle thought the photographer said "cooch" 

• Love 8