Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I saw this posted in a Savage FB page and thought it was a joke.  

So Danielle really has her own spinoff for "single ladies"?  

Good gawd almighty, I might eye roll so hard that I'll find undiscovered parts of my brain.

(That being said, I'll be watching every disastrous minute of its debut 😄 )

I'm  confused at the fact that Danielle is 'single'.

Wasn't she dating some dude (not the guy that ghosted her) but someother guy who refuses to be seen on teevee and Laura was messaging him when she was in Ecuador?  I swear I remember reading something on this. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I really thought I’d hit rock bottom by watching B90 Strikes Back. Then the Darcey & Stacey show came along and I knew I had a serious problem. But Danielle and Mo? You better believe I’m watching this with cut up trash bags on all my windows. 

Save room on the couch for me.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Why is Mo filming with her if the show is about single ladies?   Are they divorced yet?   Guess Mo will do anything for that paycheck, including be around Danielle.

Maybe he discovered in lock down that Dani is his true love..🤣

• LOL 10
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I guess with covid they are desperate to keep the gravy train going and will show whomever they can.

I'm sitting here seeing a bunch of people without masks and definitely not 6 feet apart.  

That being said, how can TLC grind out this tripe, COVID be damned, but goddamned Netflix can't seem to figure out a way to edit and air Black Summer season 2, using COVID as the reason.  

Ugh.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm sitting here seeing a bunch of people without masks and definitely not 6 feet apart.  

That being said, how can TLC grind out this tripe, COVID be damned, but goddamned Netflix can't seem to figure out a way to edit and air Black Summer season 2, using COVID as the reason.  

Ugh.  

I'm confused about the mask situation in the US. Is it mandatory in all states? 

1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Currently, South Dakota is the only state that doesn't have some kind of mask requirement whether for the entire state or certain areas. Danielle is in Ohio which follows the guidelines of the majority of states and requires masks inside buildings and out in public when social distancing isn't possible so she and her group don't appear to be following the rules. I guess the crew is, but the "stars" aren't. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

Ugh.  

There 's a season 2 Black summer? I was wondering if they was going to be another season

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nicmar said:

There 's a season 2 Black summer? I was wondering if they was going to be another season

There sure is!  

It went from "coming soon" early last spring to being postponed due to editing issues when COVID hit.  

TLC, Bravo, CBS with the Bold and the Beautiful, and apparently even the chucklefucks over at AMC have managed to get things back up and rolling, so I'm impatiently awaiting Netflix to get season 2 edited and available for viewing.  

I'm just stymied at how editing can't be done safely.  Granted, I know precious little about the process, but I would think staying 6 feet apart and wearing a mask wouldn't be much of a challenge for the editing process.  

But it's early, it's Monday, and I haven't had even a full cup of coffee yet, so maybe it's more challenging than I realize.  

I just want my Black Summer season 2...

And of course, I'll be watching this Danielle shitshow like it's my job, too.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

There sure is!  

It went from "coming soon" early last spring to being postponed due to editing issues when COVID hit.  

TLC, Bravo, CBS with the Bold and the Beautiful, and apparently even the chucklefucks over at AMC have managed to get things back up and rolling, so I'm impatiently awaiting Netflix to get season 2 edited and available for viewing.  

I'm just stymied at how editing can't be done safely.  Granted, I know precious little about the process, but I would think staying 6 feet apart and wearing a mask wouldn't be much of a challenge for the editing process.  

But it's early, it's Monday, and I haven't had even a full cup of coffee yet, so maybe it's more challenging than I realize.  

I just want my Black Summer season 2...

And of course, I'll be watching this Danielle shitshow like it's my job, too.  

When Black Summer season 2 coming out? 

10 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I think they focus their attention on deporting those who commit crimes here.  There are not enough resources to deport everyone who is undocumented.

Good point. And I think Danielle has more issues with the law than Mo ever has had (I don't know if he's ever been arrested). Sadly, Danielle can't be deported. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, hookedontv said:

Good point. And I think Danielle has more issues with the law than Mo ever has had (I don't know if he's ever been arrested). Sadly, Danielle can't be deported. 

it's just such an obvious abuse of the system, both should frankly be deported. they are both undesirable.

so should, Louis, Larissa, the Jamaican (can't think of his name) who am I missing? 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, 2dogmom said:

it's just such an obvious abuse of the system, both should frankly be deported. they are both undesirable.

so should, Louis, Larissa, the Jamaican (can't think of his name) who am I missing? 

Skinz, Jr.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2020 at 10:18 PM, 2dogmom said:

why hasn’t mohammed been deported

Danielle did a cameo for a youtuber called YourWetSock and stated she and Mo are friends now.  I think he smoothed things over so she doesn't stop his immigration application.  Not that they are married or anything .  Personally I think that was the whole deal all along. She marry and brings him over and he plays "occasional" boy toy.  Maybe there was money involved too? I mean she wasn't exactly even well off.  More behind 2 paychecks.

I guess he couldn't take it and that's why he bailed. I think he's pretty lucky as compared to the other cougars, Danielle is pretty tame and stupid (cunning but stupid).  Imagine if Mo had to deal with a Laura, Angela or Lisa.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, greekmom said:

Danielle did a cameo for a youtuber called YourWetSock and stated she and Mo are friends now.  I think he smoothed things over so she doesn't stop his immigration application.  Not that they are married or anything .  Personally I think that was the whole deal all along. She marry and brings him over and he plays "occasional" boy toy.  Maybe there was money involved too? I mean she wasn't exactly even well off.  More behind 2 paychecks.

I guess he couldn't take it and that's why he bailed. I think he's pretty lucky as compared to the other cougars, Danielle is pretty tame and stupid (cunning but stupid).  Imagine if Mo had to deal with a Laura, Angela or Lisa.

He's probably hoping to pop up on her new TLC show, too, so he can get some easy TLC money.  

• Love 1
On 10/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, Persnickety1 said:

He's probably hoping to pop up on her new TLC show, too, so he can get some easy TLC money.  

Of course he will.  That's probably the reason TLC gave Danielle a show, just for Mo to show up.  They are the original train wrecks of 90 Day Fiancé. 

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4

LETS BE HONEST

I think we all knew that he was not in love with her and that includes her.  Her low self esteem caused this not Mohammed.  In the 90 day fiance happiñy ever after she says that she found out he was on a dating web site.  I think its obvious she found out because she was on the website again.  She needs to act her age and either pay for a hot guy or get real and stick to someone her level.  Lets be serious no matter how nice she is she cannot pull higher than a 3.  Plus shes manipulative and needy.  "  Its so unfair you are doing this to me the day of the wedding".  Get real

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Christina said:

Danielle received an associate degree and is planning on continuing to nursing school. 

nqcus05g70b61.jpg

That doesn't look very sharp, but I cannot make it clearer.

I am in the medical field and I just cannot see her being a nurse...

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Christina said:

Danielle received an associate degree and is planning on continuing to nursing school. 

nqcus05g70b61.jpg

That doesn't look very sharp, but I cannot make it clearer.

Will she need a Bachelored of Science Degree to become a nurse?

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, Christina said:

As unique as she is, gotta give her credit for educating and working on herself in a positive direction. Ditched the Fans Only option for college. No matter where she ends up, it will be a step up from where she started. Unless she continues using the dating apps.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Her Bachelorette of Rocket Science got her in this whole 90DF mess in the first place. 

If they put her on THAT show, it would be the first time in history when there weren't any applicants signing up to be on the show.

Sorry, but she brings pretty much nothing but dinner to the table.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

If they put her on THAT show, it would be the first time in history when there weren't any applicants signing up to be on the show.

Sorry, but she brings pretty much nothing but dinner to the table.

Agreed.  I respect the fact she's going to school because she wants a cah-reeer, and that's not something you can say about everyone on this franchise (Hi Nicole! Hi Libby! Hi Ashley!), and I really do like that despite her need to be seen with an attractive young guy she does seem to care about her kids.  Like, actively care about them and not parade them all over her social pages as a way to divert attention from her own lack of personality or interesting life (I know, they're grown and it isn't the same as posting pics of babies).  

But... she also doesn't seem like someone who could have a conversation.  Not about current events, she probably doesn't read a lot of books, she probably doesn't know she has a NatGeo channel on her cable lineup, etc.  And that brings us back to the same topic we alllllllways bring up when it comes to these mismatched couples... what do they even talk about between the "i love yous" and "you're beautifuls" and "i can't wait to see yous"?

I've been in a weird funk lately where I've been thinking way too deeply about things that don't matter.  90DF is one of those things lol.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Her Bachelorette of Rocket Science got her in this whole 90DF mess in the first place. 

4 hours ago, ALittleShelfish said:

she would need a BSN for nursing

• Love 1
On 9/20/2020 at 5:48 PM, greekmom said:

They're required here but not mandatory. In my state it's up to the individual businesses. 

Every time I see that there is a new post on her thread I'm terrified that it's someone coming in to say that she has an Only Fans page. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I live in Ohio but have never worked in the medical field, and this is all guesswork. During Danielle's season, I followed along with her online exploits because they were hilarious. Not only do I not think she has any chance of being admitted into nursing school, I don't see how she could be licensed with her criminal history. It didn't involve acts of violence or substance abuse, so there may be some leeway but it has been really strict here for years. I don't want her to NOT try and improve herself, though.

In Ohio, there are a few different nursing licenses. There is Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Community Health Worker, and Certified Nursing Assistant (which is not a nurse). They have different education and practice requirements. I don't see any reason why Danielle would get an AS to be a CNA, she would just go through that training. Maybe she is planning on becoming a LPN, but based on her employment history of working in group homes with mentally and intellectually disabled persons, I think she may be planning to become a Community Health Worker.

Like CNAs, I don't think CHWs are considered nurses, but it sounds like they go through the nursing school to do their training, as opposed to CNAs. I could absolutely be wrong about that, though. It may just be what is the nearest training facility and sometimes it's a nursing school.

Here is a pdf factsheet explaining CHWs. 

WHAT IS A COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKER? “A Community Health Worker (CHW) is a frontline public health worker who is a trusted member of and/or has an unusually close understanding of the community served. This trusting relationship enables the CHW to serve as a liaison/link/intermediary between health/social services and the community to facilitate access to services and improve the quality and cultural competence of service delivery” (American Public Health Association, 2018).

Back when I was enjoying her social media account, it came across to me that she really liked her job and the residents. There were a few times that they were throwing little parties and she asked for help finding something that she wanted to gift someone with but it had to meet certain guidelines, and it was clear she was speaking of a resident. I think her plans to be a nurse stem from her employment.

• Useful 2

I signed up for Discovery+ and one of the best things about it is that they've edited all the scenes of many of the couples together and created "Journeys." I watched Dani's today (7 parts, I think) and it made me nostalgic for the good old days. Back when people were batshit crazy but at least they were REAL. I don't mind when they fuck with each other. I don't mind that much when TLC fucks with us. I DO mind, however, when the fake couples fuck TLC. I have standards. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6