Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Isn't Big Red also married to a European who is still over in Europe or something ?  I thought I heard that somewhere, so I take it maybe Beth was the one that got Danielle on the European dating scene

image.png.9be6d4448af08d7589cb2d02152d9b37.png

LOL @ Big Red  That color is more flattering than the blond at least.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Whom are we talking about? This sounds intriguing.  

Beth - Dinyell's fight friend.  She was going to help Dinyell show Mahamitt what he was missin'.  There was also Halal Potatoes Angie.  But she wasn't on after the first few eps.

• Love 3

Okay,  I haven't kept up with Danielle at all.  I stopped watching anything with her in it after she stalked Mo when he moved to Florida; which was ages ago.  Can someone tell me why he's still in this country?  Did Danielle not go to his green card interview or something?  I mean surely there was enough video evidence from TLC alone to attest that they both "frauded" each other and that this was not a serious marriage.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Okay,  I haven't kept up with Danielle at all.  I stopped watching anything with her in it after she stalked Mo when he moved to Florida; which was ages ago.  Can someone tell me why he's still in this country?  Did Danielle not go to his green card interview or something?  I mean surely there was enough video evidence from TLC alone to attest that they both "frauded" each other and that this was not a serious marriage.

I'm still hoping he eventually gets deported. So many others have been, including those immigrants who have served years in the US military in hopes of gaining citizenship.

• Love 1

Was able to see the Season 2 series of What Now?! First, why is it 'Danielle and Mohammed"?  It should be just "Danielle".  Second, why is TLC still throwing money at this person?  

No I didn't feel sorry for that cow when she got stood up. I bet there wasn't even a meet in place. And if she just gave more effort in her own life instead of going after Mahammit for the money that she feels he owes her, she would be better off. 

• Love 4

So Danielle is guarded and has trust issues from Muhammit, but she is still willing to drive to a strangers house. And when he doesn't answer her calls she goes and peeps through his windows. In all honesty if she dated in her league she could probably find a very nice man. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Robbie M said:

So Danielle is guarded and has trust issues from Muhammit, but she is still willing to drive to a strangers house. And when he doesn't answer her calls she goes and peeps through his windows. In all honesty if she dated in her league she could probably find a very nice man. 

And she continues to blame Mohammed, rather than looking at her own choices and decision making.

• Love 4
(edited)
18 hours ago, Robbie M said:

So true.  After Muhammad frauded her, why in the world would she drive 6 hours to meet some man she's never seen before?  Danielle wonders what's wrong with her.  What's wrong is that she wants a fairy tale.  She wants the handsome prince to marry her and take her to his castle. 

And now she says she's cursed because of Muhammad...WTF?

I have never understood the concept of dating "in your league."  There's another couple on this show where the man is American and the woman is from Brazil.  He looks older than she and she's cute as anything, with pretty blue eyes and REAL full lips.  So did he date in his league?  Maybe not. 

What Danielle needs to do is date someone in her zip code.  She needs to stop with the men who live hours from where she lives.  I think that's more of what's wrong with her and that's not Muhammad's fault.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

At the past few reunions, Danielle has claimed "I'm seein' someone" ( blushing, girly giggle), but none of these relationships have worked out apparently, if she was going to see Mr. No Show. They were all long distance, too. 

She's seein' George Glass, and her married name will be Danielle Mullins Jbali-Glass.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I have never understood the concept of dating "in your league."  There's another couple on this show where the man is American and the woman is from Brazil.  He looks older than she and she's cute as anything, with pretty blue eyes and REAL full lips.  So did he date in his league?  Maybe not. 

What Danielle needs to do is date someone in her zip code.  She needs to stop with the men who live hours from where she lives.  I think that's more of what's wrong with her and that's not Muhammad's fault.

Well I know anything is possible, but I find it difficult to believe these 20 something year old fit men are interested in Danielle. The face was blurred out in the picture she showed but he was built like every other man she has been seen with. At some point we all have to be honest with ourselves. She is delusional. 

• Love 7

I'm sure Danielle was like this prior to Mo as well.  She's giddy at the prospect of love and a man and has no grip on reality.  If she has an inkling that a guy likes her, she drops everything to practically stalk him.  It's her lifelong pattern and thanks to the internets and smartphones and dating apps it makes it easier for her to find men to latch on to , stalk, and con.  Mo was just the one we saw b/c it was televised.  She is emotionally 12 years old or younger.  Sad that TLC exploits her stupidity or actual impairment if she has one, but she willingly lets them b/c it's probably more money than she's had in her life, sadly.

• Love 9

I enjoyed the What Now scenes with Danielle. She tells us that she's been talkin' to "Nelt-son" , and they're supposed to meet (?sometime). He never returns her calls, so wth she decides to pack a suitcase & drive 6 hours to his house. Uninvited. 

Of course, she's nicely dressed in dirty leggings & a huge puffy dark gray coat, her hair is pulled back in some kind of messy bun/ponytail, and, as usual, her glasses are a bit smudged.

(Is this a spoiler thread?) Surprisingly she doesn't stop to arrange her hair or change clothes before pounding on his front door & trying to peak in. "He don't appreciate the time, gas and tolls" it took to get there only to be a no-show. 

This woman gives me life. I am rewarded with the famous whining/cry and a bonus "what's wrong with me?" Oh Dani, like you said, "I'ma gonna keep puttin' mayself out there and datin' and stuff." Yes, you can do it!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

I enjoyed the What Now scenes with Danielle. She tells us that she's been talkin' to "Nelt-son" , and they're supposed to meet (?sometime). He never returns her calls, so wth she decides to pack a suitcase & drive 6 hours to his house. Uninvited. 

Of course, she's nicely dressed in dirty leggings & a huge puffy dark gray coat, her hair is pulled back in some kind of messy bun/ponytail, and, as usual, her glasses are a bit smudged.

(Is this a spoiler thread?) Surprisingly she doesn't stop to arrange her hair or change clothes before pounding on his front door & trying to peak in. "He don't appreciate the time, gas and tolls" it took to get there only to be a no-show. 

This woman gives me life. I am rewarded with the famous whining/cry and a bonus "what's wrong with me?" Oh Dani, like you said, "I'ma gonna keep puttin' mayself out there and datin' and stuff." Yes, you can do it!

Hahahaha!

This is the same person who was "gonna show Mahamit what he's been missin' ". One would think that seeing herself on teevee would have inspired her to fix herself up a bit. Obviously, Danielle's life is a record that just plays over and over again.

I suppose smelling so bad that "you need to see a doctor!" because "no one will have sex with someone like you!" (yes, I have memorized some Danielle and Mohamed sound bites), grubby leggings and messy hair aren't a huge deal.

She will continue to pursue the dream of online true love.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Rt66vintage said:

Nelt-son. Lmfao 

• Love 2

In the after-show last night when Danielle was exercising with Big Red, Big Red mentioned that Danielle was in NURSING SCHOOL.  My god that is one scary thought.  Please remind me to never need medical care in Sandusky.

Danielle also described how she was continuing to give Mohammed chances but that he keeps missing them.  I can't remember her exact wording, but her delusional self seems to think he's simply missing these chances like one would miss the bus.  So she throws out another one, and another one.  The #69Danielle bus is one Mohammed never wants to take again.  Ever.  

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Horrified said:

In the after-show last night when Danielle was exercising with Big Red, Big Red mentioned that Danielle was in NURSING SCHOOL.  My god that is one scary thought.  Please remind me to never need medical care in Sandusky.

Danielle also described how she was continuing to give Mohammed chances but that he keeps missing them.  I can't remember her exact wording, but her delusional self seems to think he's simply missing these chances like one would miss the bus.  So she throws out another one, and another one.  The #69Danielle bus is one Mohammed never wants to take again.  Ever.  

Chances to do what? She said he owed her money. She will spend more money and energy trying to get that money than it’s worth. Just move the fuck on.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Chances to do what? She said he owed her money. She will spend more money and energy trying to get that money than it’s worth. Just move the fuck on.

Exactly.  Even if she were to win judgement by some slim chance, good luck getting the money out of him.  She could take her case to TV court where she'd be guaranteed a payout if she wouldn't get laughed out of the courtroom first.  Judge Judy would rip her to shreds.

• Love 5
(edited)

Oh yeah, she said she "reached out to hem because I was a'buildin a website and needed help and he used to do that stuff, so I axed hem".  First, I can't believe Danielle was trying her chubby lil hand at HTML.  Second, he is the only person in the whole wide world who knows HTML, apparently.  I was shocked when she said he responded.  He probably said, "Dinyelle, lea me a-low you pucking leeeech" and she didn't hear any of that.  She heard, "Google me and stalk me more because I like playing hard to get".

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Oh yeah, she said she "reached out to hem because I was a'buildin a website and needed help and he used to do that stuff, so I axed hem".  First, I can't believe Danielle was trying her chubby lil hand at HTML.  Second, he is the only person in the whole wide world who knows HTML, apparently.  I was shocked when she said he responded.  He probably said, "Dinyelle, lea me a-low you pucking leeeech" and she didn't hear any of that.  She heard, "Google me and stalk me more because I like playing hard to get".

He probably only responded because she would have continued to haunt and call until he did. 

• Love 3

Hold up y'all...Muhammit is in Austin now and we might be sharing a zip code?! Going to have to warn my friends to watch their tangines and be on the lookout for any frauders. 

• Love 4
On 7/18/2018 at 9:27 PM, Spooky said:

Hold up y'all...Muhammit is in Austin now and we might be sharing a zip code?! Going to have to warn my friends to watch their tangines and be on the lookout for any frauders. 

Or a Dinyell sighting. 

• Love 3
(edited)

What I think Dinyell needs:

1.       To really let go of her obsession and issues with Mahammit. If the money is not going to make or break you, then let it go--your health and the embarrassment are not worth it. Do a few more TLC episodes if you have to, to make up the money. 

2.       Put men on the back burner for a year. Don’t go to bars, and do stay off online dating sites. Instead, dedicate yourself to finishing school, raising your kids and being a good role model, and getting a good job. I think people would be very supportive if they heard that from  you. Try getting active in a church and being with women friends who have something to talk about other than Mahammit and picking up guys. Looking for strange men off the Internet--who do not treat you well because of how you feel about and present yourself--is not the answer to loneliness. 

3.       As part of #2, dedicate yourself to getting healthy for a year. Join a gym and work with a trainer (probably could get for free in exchange for publicity), get a makeover (better haircut and color, makeup, stylish glasses or contact lenses), revamp your diet (see a nutritionist), and get some therapy or coaching with someone who doesn’t put up with unlimited moaning about the past. I don’t care if this comment sounds superficial, virtually any woman can spruce herself up, especially if she is going to be job hunting and dating as goals.

4.       Don’t chase men. Case in point: being the one to drive 6 hours to meet a man, AT HIS HOUSE, who you have never met. What do you think he would expect? How safe is this? (Rhetorical Qs.) Put away the online sites for a year, and stay off Mahammit’s social media or block it. When it is time to date again, date locally. From Toledo to Cleveland there should be plenty of choices.  

Edited by Tuneful
OCD editor
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Has anyone checked out Danielle's daughter, Briana Welch, fb page? Unfortunately she's becoming her mother, pining for true love. 

Look at her example!  On the FB page for the show, her younger two daughters and the son used to show up and try to "defend" Danielle.  It was very sad, it was painfully clear how uneducated they were and they were in WAY over their heads! 

• Love 2

"The second thing I want to address and this is the last time I will answer this about my last name. I made the decision to keep my married name because right now it is not important to me to change it. Just because I kept it does not mean I want Mohamed, love him, want to remain relevant or obessed with him. I made my decision on finances and time. It costs money with documents to change it. All of the documents that costs money are my drivers license, school ID, passport, STNA license and home and car titles. You have to have the time to go to all those places such as social security, banks, utilities, insurance, loans and so much more. My time is invested into my kids, grandkids, family, friends, school and work. When I am not working or hanging with loved ones I am working on school stuff."

Bolding mine:  But she does have time to run across the state to meet some guy and chase Mo all over Florida, Ohio and back again??  I remarried last fall, the only thing that was kinda painful was the DMV, I brought a book with me, twice, once for a new license and the other time to change titles.  The rest is done by mail, including Social Security.  A bank trip was about ten minutes.   It all cost, I would estimate, about the same as a tank of gas to drive to MARYLAND to meet some guy from the internet!!!  A passport is done by mail and does cost $110 but that is not THAT much, really.

Oh Danielle........

Danielle_and_Mohamed_Vogue_cover_Kim_Kanye_lg.jpg

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 7

Another thing Danielle addressed in the same soshul meedya post was her genital odor! If that question has been weighing heavily on your mind, it’s answered here. Also what happened when she rejected Neltson’s booty call. 

And can someone explain what that disk is under her shirt in the first photo? 

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/07/danielle-mullins-finally-explains-her-mysterious-genital-odor/amp/

(what an eye-catching headline, it drew me right in!) 

I just couldn’t resist adding this family update: 

"My son is engaged to the mother of his children," Danielle reminds fans. "And they are excepting another baby in October."

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Another thing Danielle addressed in the same soshul meedya post was her genital odor! If that question has been weighing heavily on your mind, it’s answered here. Also what happened when she rejected Neltson’s booty call. 

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/07/danielle-mullins-finally-explains-her-mysterious-genital-odor/amp/

"My son is engaged to the mother of his children," Danielle reminds fans. "And they are excepting another baby in October."

Uh---- no thanks. I think I don't need to read that. 

• Love 3

She doesn't have time to change her name back, but she had plenty of time to do all that running around to change it in the first place, huh?

Never mind that it takes about half a second to change it back on social media, even if she doesn't change it legally. 

Let's be real here, she keeps it because she likes the attention and wants to stay relevant.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Call me Connie Conservative (and I am not by any stretch, but doe she want a high five for her son knocking up the same chick with no ring?  It's about time!!

1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

She doesn't have time to change her name back, but she had plenty of time to do all that running around to change it in the first place, huh?

She could have had in the divorce decree.  Way easier - it is right there, the judge signs off on that as well as everything else, and boom you are done.

1 hour ago, monagatuna said:

Let's be real here, she keeps it because she likes the attention and wants to stay relevant.

She keeps it for one last attachment to her beloved Mo.

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:
3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Call me Connie Conservative (and I am not by any stretch, but doe she want a high five for her son knocking up the same chick with no ring?  It's about time!!

Maybe since they're EXCEPTING a baby, their expectations are different?

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4

I understand Danielle never married the man who fathered her 3 daughters (I think the son has a different father) due to receiving more government benefits. This is why I do not believe her son will ever marry his gf, who will have his 3 children by October. It's the family grifting legacy. 

I posted on Danielle's fb that she needs better representation in the entertainment and/or legal community to just change her TV name to one word - DANIELLE. She liked the comment.

It was beyond sad that she felt the need to set the record straight regarding "genital odor." OMG, who does that!? Hopefully, she was paid a small stipend for that incredible humiliation.

• Love 3
On 8/2/2018 at 9:25 AM, magemaud said:

So she addresses her smell in a roundabout way and lets us know that she now showers every day because she works in the medical field. Gold star for you, Dani!

She neither confirmed nor denied peeing on his wang.

• Love 5
On 8/2/2018 at 6:25 AM, magemaud said:

Danielle, Danielle, Danielle.  Learn to write.  You know you meant to say that your son and his baby mama are accepting another baby in October.

On 8/2/2018 at 6:25 AM, magemaud said:

Oreo

Edited by Horrified
  • Love 6

I kinda felt bad when Mo humiliated her on the tell all with the pee/odour story. I have had surgery, was heavily medicated and this resulted in a few extremely embarrassing incidents. If it was a medical issue Mo blabbing about that is a trashy low blow.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I kinda felt bad when Mo humiliated her on the tell all with the pee/odour story. I have had surgery, was heavily medicated and this resulted in a few extremely embarrassing incidents. If it was a medical issue Mo blabbing about that is a trashy low blow.

I agree, but to be fair, he avoided saying anything for a long time, but they all hounded him so much, and Danielle just kept on about him not having sex with her. She also brought it up first, saying he told people she smells. That's when he snapped and uttered those famous words "No one will have sex with someone like you!", and how she needs to see a doctor. Later, in a private interview, he said he had never intended to mention that, but that she wouldn't stop talking about them not having sex.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I agree, but to be fair, he avoided saying anything for a long time, but they all hounded him so much, and Danielle just kept on about him not having sex with her. She also brought it up first, saying he told people she smells. That's when he snapped and uttered those famous words "No one will have sex with someone like you!", and how she needs to see a doctor. Later, in a private interview, he said he had never intended to mention that, but that she wouldn't stop talking about them not having sex.

I can totally see your POV. They are both gross but probably due to my personal as well as a friends personal experience (bladder cancer) I feel that conversation of such nature is best kept between family and medical professionals...but again this is Nicole...I mean Danielle....Lord help us all

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can totally see your POV. They are both gross but probably due to my personal as well as a friends personal experience (bladder cancer) I feel that conversation of such nature is best kept between family and medical professionals...but again this is Nicole...I mean Danielle....Lord help us all

Not to mention the production staff, who could have chosen to edit out that portion of the Tell All conversation. You know, like decent people. Oh wait, this is TLC.

Edited by RedBagWithMakeup
  • Love 10